PDA

View Full Version : Tonight we return to the island

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2008-01-31, 03:52 PM
So, the 2 hour season premier of LOST is tonight. I for one am excited (I own all three previous seasons on DVD) for its return. Anyone else looking forward to the shows' return?

Illiterate Scribe
2008-01-31, 04:04 PM
Previously, on Lost.

Mwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeearrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........

'Said - I'm going to activate the ominous radio and summon in the cavalry that are going to save us all!'

Ah, Jack. You really have no sense of narrative structure, do you.

I'd almost forgotten Lost, but I'm returning on account of the awesome that is Desmond.

Muz
2008-01-31, 04:07 PM
I'm still waiting for the series finale to happen so I can hear from people if it's an actual coherent narrative with a beginning and end that actually fits together when looked at as a whole (ala Babylon 5) rather than something they just kept cobbling and making up as they went along to keep pumping things out until the series ceases to become profitable (ala X-Files).

And I know people have SAID it's the former, but I'm cynical enough to think that such things may be said just to try to get people like me to watch. (I did like a lot of the first season, but got frustrated during the beginning of the second and decided to wait and see.)