PDA

View Full Version : Around the World: An Excercise in Diplomacy

Pages : [1] 2

thewamp
2008-02-01, 08:53 PM
Around the World

No longer is the fight contained to Europe. The 7 great states jostling for power in the west have reached a breaking point, but in the east japan, china and India also lurk, powerful and ready.

The fight is now going on around the world.

So, here's the list:
Austria: Viggo Mael
China: Rodgin
England: Vexen
France: Moody
Germany: Elektro
India: Mavian viggo
Italy: Charity
Japan: Maldiem
Russia: Karmuno
Turkey: Shishnarfne

Orders for Spring 1901 are due 11:00PM Sunday, February 10 in EST. For the first few turns, we'll progress once a week and then, starting in 1903, we'll go to 2 turns a week.

In order to ensure everyone's on board and here, could you all post introductions below.

And, as a refresher, the map:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/grey_bishop/YTSpring1901-S1901M.jpg

thewamp
2008-02-01, 08:56 PM
Current Information (updated Jan 9, 2009)

Current Phase:
Fall 1925

Orders Due (EST, GMT-5):
Retreats due Today at 2300
Fall 1925 Orders due Jan 12 at 2300

Supply Centers (victory at 37):
1. Japan - 34
2. England - 20
3. Turkey - 14
4. Italy - 4
5. Austria - Defeated
6. France - Defeated
7. India - Defeated
8. Germany - Defeated
9. China - Defeated
9. Russia - Defeated

Current Map:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3003/aroundtheworlds1925ruc2.jpg

Mavian
2008-02-01, 10:03 PM
Anyone wishing to contact the Indian embassy, may do so through PMs.

Moody the Wise
2008-02-02, 02:27 AM
France snobbily welcomes all diplomats.

Vexen
2008-02-02, 11:30 AM
The Noble English Empire is open for business. Please send your correspondances via PM or E-mail @ Addisonfox@gmail.com

karmuno
2008-02-02, 05:50 PM
The Noble Tsar Nicholas III has seized control of the Russian Empire from his predecessor. After a period of silence, ambassadors may now be accepted via PM.

Maldiem
2008-02-02, 06:18 PM
Godzilla Attacks Japan, Kills Emperor, Declares Himself New God-King

That's right. The new emperor is a 500-ft. monster. The Kingdom of Godzilla is now open for diplomacy.

Charity
2008-02-03, 08:47 AM
Should any of you wish to petition for your immortal souls, his holiness the pope will see you now.

Rodgin
2008-02-03, 02:02 PM
Most Honorable Hu-Fug-Pu is available via PM.

Elektro
2008-02-03, 10:52 PM
Frankfurter Allegemeine Zeitschrift

Emperor Wilhelm II Abdicates, Parliamentary Elections Called

In a shock development, Emperor Wilhelm II was forced to abdicate the throne as his behavior became even more erratic. The entire Prussian Junker dynasty has been removed from power, and this promises a new era of freedom in the German Empire.

Social Democrats Come to Power in Landslide

Constantine Blumenfeld was appointed as the first Prime Minister of the new Bundesrepublik Deutschland today in a small ceremony at the Reichstag. Notable in his address was his desire to reach out to all of the Great Powers in Europe in order to expand in peace and fraternity.

OOC: Contact by PM is preferred. You can also find me on AIM at elektrotek85. Good luck to everyone!

viggo
2008-02-04, 12:35 AM
Prinz Viggo welcomes all diplomats, and has the strangest feeling of deja vu

thewamp
2008-02-04, 01:30 AM
Prinz Viggo welcomes all diplomats, and has the strangest feeling of deja vu

I forgot you were playing Austria in the other game too... sorry about how that turned out.

Everyone has introduced themselves except Shishnarfne. I'd PM him, but I'm guessing some of you already have, so eventually he'll post in this thread. If no one recieves a response from him at all for most of the diplomacy period, let me know before next weekend. I don't think that'll be a problem though.

EDIT: And see, no worries.

And so it begins...

Shishnarfne
2008-02-04, 09:49 AM
Foreign Minister Shishnarfne announces that the grand Ottoman Empire has returned from their usual holiday siesta and is now accepting diplomatic couriers via PM.

viggo
2008-02-06, 05:49 AM
Austria declares war on China!

thewamp
2008-02-09, 05:47 PM
This is your 29 Hour Warning

Because I'm going to forget if I wait for the 24 hour warning

thewamp
2008-02-11, 04:11 PM
Sorry, a few orders were late...
But without further ado:

Spring 1901
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7818/aroundtheworldf1901mcd6.jpg

Austria - viggo
a vie s a ven -> tyr
f tri -> ven
a klu -> rum
a bud -> tri

China - Rodgin
A-pek-kan
A-han-sik
A-can-got

England - Vexen
F Edi - Nrg
F Lon - Nth
F Liv - iri
F Joh - Tha (wc)

France - Moody the Wise
F Sai-Sch
A Mar-Spa
A Par-Gas
F Bre-Mao

Germany - Elektro
F kie -> hol
A pos -> sax
A ber -> kie
A mun -> ruh

Italy - Charity
A ven - pie
A rom - ven
F nap - ion
F mag - goa

India - Mavian
F Mad -> Eio
F Cal -> Brm
F Del -> Cal

Japan - Maldiem
F Kyo -> Soj
F Osa -> Ecs
F Tok -> Spo

Russia - karmuno
F Vla - Kor
A Oms - Sib
F Sev - Bla
F StP - Gob
A Mos - Ukr
A War - Gal

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Con->Bul
F Ank->Bla
A Amy->Arm
A Bag->Ira

There were a few typos in here that I corrected. If this ever created actual confusion, I would be forced to ignore the order: spell stuff right!

In any case, Fall 1901 Orders are due at

2300 Hours EST (GMT-5), Sunday February 17

thewamp
2008-02-11, 04:36 PM
Canada Daily
International concern rose during the spring, when Austrian and Chinese forces marched swiftly towards one another. In a tense diplomatic situation, several members of the international community are working hard to defuse bitter tensions between these two powers. "A war between China and Austria could be catastrophic," said Dorge Gonner, Press Secretary. "So many uncertainties, the largest of which is, where would they actually fight?"

Moody the Wise
2008-02-11, 08:56 PM
War With Italy!

The French Republic is now officially in a state of war with Italy. President Moodie le Wise cited the invasion of the traditionally French region of Piémont as an unforgivable act that clearly foreshadowed further aggression. President Moodie has been locked up with his military advisors and his most trusted foreign diplomats for the past 24 hours and has been unavailable for further comment. Suffice it to say that we expect the retribution handed to Italy will be crushing.

Moody the Wise
2008-02-12, 12:27 AM
Conflict In Versailles!

The Field Marshal of the French Army stormed out of the palace of Versailles tonight where he had earlier been discussing strategy with President Moodie le Wise. As the Field Marshal was leaving he is reported to have said "Marseilles can fend for itself. The march to Portugal will not be stopped." It would be a rash move for the Field Marshal to disobey orders like this - assuming he had been ordered to protect Marseilles, which we cannot at this time confirm - but anybody who heard the determination in his voice must give serious consideration to the possibility.

Maldiem
2008-02-12, 02:05 AM
Open Letter From The Desk Of His Worship, Godzilla, To The World

((Dictated, and recorded by 1 very frightened secretary.))

"Rawr. Roar rawr graaw. Graw Rew Roar. Rawr."
*Eats a steam locomotive*

viggo
2008-02-13, 12:43 AM
Austria declares war on Italy!

In response to the aggressive maneuvers into Piedmont the Ionian Sea toward Greece, the Austrian Emperor Viggo released this statement:

"We desire the days of Machiavelli in Italian politics. The unification of the Italian state was never intended to be under Roman Catholic rule. Cesar Borgia should have taught the world their lesson about temporal control by the Church. We are in the unfortunate position of going to war with such a state. We cannot allow the spread of Catholicism across the world. We are sure the Islamic, Confucian and Hindu states will agree with this.

As a result, we are forced to move our armies into Tyrolia."

Moody the Wise
2008-02-13, 12:55 AM
Funny thing about Austria ... it was Catholic. But whatever.

Charity
2008-02-13, 08:05 AM

and it will be again...

Gazzetta Roma
...Pope John Paul George Ringo III today fired the head of the Italian post office for the tardy delivery of his mail, two late war declarations were cited as the probable cause, though later investigations revealed Christmas cards from the Pope to his neighbours from the previous 4 years stored at the postmasters address...

viggo
2008-02-13, 12:58 PM

yeah you're catholic

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh sick burn

Maldiem
2008-02-14, 02:15 AM
Sea-Monster Sign Language Invented, His Worship's statements now (somewhat) understandable

His Royal Apocalypticness issued a statement on the current religion debate in Europe: "When all is said and done, you all taste the same when dumped from a wrecked skyscraper into my ravenous gullet."

viggo
2008-02-14, 03:31 AM
Austrians curious about these "skyscrapers," given it's 1901

Maldiem
2008-02-14, 07:41 PM
Post-Script From The Mouth Of Godzilla (Followed Closely By A Giant Ball Of Fire)

"The Austrians would be. I was knocking down skyscrapers and the Japanese were rebuilding them before the Austrians got paved roads. But hey, when you figure em' out, let me know, so I can knock them down. It'll be tons of fun."

viggo
2008-02-15, 03:52 AM
Austrians Develop Time Travel!

We recognize that we will be a minor player come about 1940, but seriously, Godzilla can be defeated by gunpowder and Mothra. We will do our best to survive the nuclear era as long as this giant imperial nuclear-mutated monster can be defeated by another giant imperial nuclear-mutated monster. Srsly. We've seen far enough ahead to understand that the internet is a series of tubes. We're totally cereal. The interwebs is srs bzns.

thewamp
2008-02-16, 10:07 PM
This is Your 25 Hour Warning

Get those orders in

viggo
2008-02-18, 06:01 PM
tick tock tick tock

thewamp
2008-02-18, 06:10 PM
Sorry, crazy day, they'll be up within a couple of hours.
Also, I'm hoping that the NMR will un-NMR itself. But I'm not going to wait too long.

Moody the Wise
2008-02-18, 06:18 PM
tick tock tick tock

"Hook's afraid of an old dead croc."

His portrayal of Captain James Hook was the height of Dustin Hoffman's career.

thewamp
2008-02-18, 08:16 PM
And the first NMR... if anyone's reading this thread, keep me posted on if you want to replace India if he drops out. That would kind of suck though. I delayed the posting a bit hoping the orders would arrive, but thanks to you all who did get them in on time

Fall 1901
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/362/aroundtheworldf1901bap5.jpg

Austria - viggo
a bud -> klu
a vie -> gal
a rum s a vie -> gal
f tri -> adr

China - Rodgin
A Kan - Sin
A Sik - Vtn
F Got Holds

England - Vexen
F nrg - nwy
f nth - eng
f iri - ire
F tha (wc) - complain about choosing the wrong coast (illegal order, hold order issued)

France - Moody the Wise
F Sch-Bor
A Spa-Por
A Gas-Spa
F Mao-Mor
Invincible forcefield-Marseilles (bounces, 0 against 1 :smallwink: )

India - Mavian
No moves recorded, all units hold

Italy - Charity
A pie - mar
A rom - ven
F ion - tun
F goa - eth

Germany - Elektro
A sax -> boh
A kie -> den
F hol supports A ruh -> bel
A ruh -> bel

Japan - Maldiem
F Soj -> Kar
F Ecs -> For
F Spo -> Phi

Russia - karmuno
A Sib - Vla
F Kor S Sib - Vla
F Gob - Swe
A Gal - Klu
A Ukr - Rum
F Sev S Ukr - Rum

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Arm-Sev
A Ira S A Arm-Sev
F Ank-Bla
A Bul S A Rum

So, builds:
Austria: Build 1
China: Build 2
England: Build 3
France: Build 3
Germany: Build 3
India: Build 1
Italy: Build 3
Japan: Build 3
Russia: Build 1
Turkey: Build 3

Builds are Due by Wednesday, Feb 20 at 2300, EST
However, there might be a delay, since a player has informed me he'll have spotty internet connection this week.

Charity
2008-02-22, 03:48 AM
Hiya Wamp, is there a delay on the builds?
Just curious and all.

karmuno
2008-02-23, 10:30 AM
Moscow Times

TURKS TAKE SEVASTOPOL
In an unexpected and disgraceful move on the part of the Turkish military, the gloriouss Russian port of Sevastopol was taken in a surprise attack. This was done in violation of international agreements and simple gentlemanliness. The Tsar had this to say about the move:
"The Ottoman Empire has made the leap from a sick old man to a mad old man. This undeclared war of aggression definitely casts a shadow on all of the country's international dealings, future and past. Now that the war has begun, we shall spare no expense to drive the Turkish threat back beyond the Black Sea."

Korea and Sweden Liberated
The otherwise barbarous regions of Korea and Sweden have been annexed by the Russian navy, and steps are being taken to civilize them. The Tsar had this to say,
"We are grateful to our military men for their valiant efforts in these undeclared wars of aggression against these savage 'nations.' I must say, they look much better in brown than in beige."

thewamp
2008-02-23, 05:28 PM
And that delay was totally not my fault... wow, lame. I'm dealing with orders and I'll edit this post in about 10 minutes. Really, really sorry. I went away for the weekend (well, weekend plus week some) and discovered only once I got there that, surprise, there's no internet!

Anyway, back now.

EDIT: so, here's the builds. By the way, India really NMRed, but he's basically dropped out, so we're going to have to replace him. In light of that, it would suck to have no builds turn one, so I defaulted to build F mad. If anyone has any objections, I'll probably listen. Just say something.

Also, china appears to have misunderstood the builds. If it's okay with everyone, I'd like to give him a chance to redo his second (failed) build. If it isn't, I'm going to have to leave the orders as is.

Also, also, I apparently messed up and no one caught it, but Russia had two builds (because he lost a fleet). Seriously, I'm not infallible. When I post stuff about your nation that doesn't seem right, call me on it.

Now, the orders:

Winter 1901
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8312/aroundtheworlds1902mww7.jpg

Austria - viggo
build a tri

China
Build A Vtn (illegal order, 1 build unused)
Build F Can

England - Vexen
F Joh
F Edi
A Lon

France - Moody the Wise
F Sai
F Bre
A Par

Germany - Elektro
F kie
F ber
A mun

India - Need to find a new Player
Build F mad

Italy - Charity
F nap
F rom
F mag

Japan - Maldiem
Build F Tok
Build F Kyo
Build A Osa

Russia - karmuno
Build A mos

Turkey - Shishnarfne
F bag
F Smy
A Con

So, to make up for my lost time, spring 1902 moves are due
Tuesday, February 26 at 2300 EST

EDIT EDIT: Oh yeah and if anyone has an idea/knows anyone who would be willing to replace india, let me know

karmuno
2008-02-23, 08:36 PM
I thought something seemed fishy. I was going over it last night and figured that something was off, but I didn't think about it any more because I thought it was just my tiredness. If it's not too much to ask, do you think you can give me an extra build? Pretty please? I'll even cast my vote for China getting to redo his.

I think OOC goes without saying for the above.

Moody the Wise
2008-02-24, 01:48 AM
I vote yea on all leniency propositions.

However, I also vote that Vexen's entire Asian navy must be summarily disbanded. No, I don't have a legitimate reason.

viggo
2008-02-24, 04:59 AM
yea on build mulligans

i'll take over india if it'd be easier to find an austria replacement.

Rodgin
2008-02-24, 06:22 AM
I vote Nay on do overs. I'm not gonna have people wait for me because I don't understand the game. I'll figure it out in the long run.

Moody the Wise
2008-02-25, 04:41 PM
I've got a friend, Temperamental the Judicious, who would like to take over India.

What? No? Alright, how about Schmoozie the Pies?

Vexen
2008-02-25, 05:34 PM
I don't know if it matters at this point but I am all for leniency in the build orders. As for India I think the easiest solution is to put it back under the control of the Brittish Empire. It is such a pain to re-conquer countries you have already controlled.

While I am making pointless conjectures. I may as well vote to remove the entire French fleets from the atlantic. My reasoning: they are French.

Moody the Wise
2008-02-25, 09:02 PM
You know what? I think this game needs a little press action ...

President Moodie Le Wise Announces Creation of UR!

"With the presence of French military units in Spain and Portugal over the Winter, the Iberian nations were able to conduct their first truly democratic elections. The results were startling! The peoples of Iberia overwhelmingly voted to enjoin their new Iberian Republic to our very own French Republic. They have seen that the French Republic is the most liberal, civilized, and progressive nation in Europe, and they have demonstrated their unequivocal desire to join us on our journey to even further greatness. We welcome our Iberian brothers into the new United Republic, where they will enjoy all the same rights and privileges - and, of course, the extremely luxurious standard of living - that French citizens have enjoyed for years. We will be holding plebiscites in Morocco, Borneo, and Saigon shortly to determine if our African and Asian comrades are also ready to join us in this great union."

Hostilities Expected From English!

We sincerely hope that peace in Western Europe may be maintained, but the spectre of armed conflict looms eerily on the horizon. While nothing has yet been confirmed, the presence of an English fleet in the Channel is an early indicator that the English may be planning an invasion of French soil. Although we cannot imagine how King Vexen could hope to succeed in such a maneuver, we are too familiar with his past history to be genuinely surprised by this apparent decision. A review of King Vexen's performance in England's regular war games shows an alarming tendency on the part of His Highness to get himself into sticky situations from which he never recovers. To the King we have but two words: keep digging!

Turkey Still Exists!

Scandal is alive in Paris tonight as millions of world maps are recalled. The cause? Apparently, Turkey is still around. We were as surprised as you are! Based on our calculations - and previous war game scenarios that have been run - Turkey should be gone or well on the way by now, so we didn't bother to include it on our maps. Now, with Turkey not only still around but prospering, we have no choice but to recall all those maps and admit our mistake.

President Le Wise Extends Olive Branch to Italy

"You have shown us that you are a people to be reckoned with. We respect your courage and your bravery in standing firm against the flower of French valor. However, we cannot allow your occupation of Marseilles to continue. If you evacuate the city immediately and make no movements towards the newly-liberated land of Morocco, we are willing to forgive you your transgression and allow you to save your people from the devastation that will otherwise ensue in the wake of an Austrian or Turkish invasion. We hope that you may see the rational solution in this, but if you do not we will recover Marseilles by force."

Maldiem
2008-02-25, 10:19 PM
Army of Godzillalings Devours Osaka

Turns out Godzilla is a parthenogenic female, and ten thousand of her ravenous offspring hatched underneath Osaka stadium. After devouring the occupants of Osaka, they set off for an unknown location...

Kingdom of Godzilla Naval Forces Secure Pacific Assets, Use Labor To Build Fishing Fleets to Feed His(Or Her) Ravenousness

viggo
2008-02-26, 09:35 AM
hey wamp, can you make me india and have replacement-boy be austria? i don't want to play the same game twice in a row.

thewamp
2008-02-26, 05:23 PM
hey wamp, can you make me india and have replacement-boy be austria? i don't want to play the same game twice in a row.

Done. Viggo will be playing India, the new player will be playing Austria. However, replacement boy is still proving elusive. I'm getting silences. I'm going to ask a RL friend, if the next person who I've asked fails to respond.

On the issue of the do-over builds, unfortunately for Russia, we had a "no" vote, so I'm not going to be able to allow the build reneg.

And as far as the orders are due tonight, well... they're not anymore. I forgot to do a 24 hour warning anyway, and we need a replacement. So, they're due tomorrow at the same time. Those of you who submitted orders can of course revise them if you wish.

So yeah, in bold, this is your 30.5 Hour Warning

Orders are due at 2300 EST, wednesday the 27th now.

EDIT: Well, we have a replacement player, but switching up players does slow us down a bit. Mael will be taking over Austria is the big news this season. Also, the other big news is that I'm putting orders off till thursday, the 28th. Sorry for the delays, but that should be the last one.

viggo
2008-02-27, 12:21 AM
An Open Letter to Imperial Powers in Southeast Asia

Cease your expansion and retreat to your colonies. I have no designs for Joharra or Saigon, but the Asian peoples will not abide your filthy pale-skinned nonsense in our half of the world.

Sincerely,

Guatama Viggartha

thewamp
2008-02-27, 12:01 PM
I'm a liar twice over. Okay, for real now this time, there will be no changes, unless Mael really needs more time.

Orders are due 2300 EST (GMT-5) on Thursday the 28th

So this is your... 35 Hour Warning in case I forget tonight.

No more delays, I don't think. Get those orders in. Revisions are always cool too.

Charity
2008-02-29, 04:31 AM
Did you find a replacement for AH Wamp old man?
his holiness Pope John Paul George Ringo III would like to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Mael
2008-02-29, 07:44 AM
After the cowardly flight of the former Prinz Viggo to India, I have been appointed to represent the people of Austria and Hungary in these trying times.
I welcome diplomatic envoys from all my neighbours.

thewamp
2008-02-29, 03:36 PM
And the fall moves! More or less on time and no NMRs!

So, the moves...

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4990/aroundtheworldf1902mol8.jpg

and the orders...

Austria - Mael
Ard H
Tri s Vie
Bud - Klu
Vie s Boh - Gal (Support failed: units orders do not match support given)
Rum s Sev - Ukr (Support cut by gal)

China - Rodgin
A Sin - Omo
F Got - Sch (bounced with sai, 1 against 1)
F Can - Got (failed because F got - sch failed)
A Vtn - Lao

England - Vexen
F Joh - And
F Tha (wc) S Joh - And
F Eng - Mao (bounced with bre, 1 against 1)
A Lon - Listen to the latest Godzilla Radio Shows (illegal order, hold order assigned)
F Ire - Iri
F Nwy S Edi - Nth
F Edi - Nth

France
A Spa-Gas
A Por-Spa (bounced with mar)
A Par S Spa-Gas
F Bre-Mao (bounced with eng)
F Mor-Wes (bounced with tun)
F Bor-Gos
F Sai-Sch (bounced with got)

Germany - Elektro
A den holds
A boh supports A mun -> tyr
A mun -> tyr
A bel -> pic
F ber -> bal
F hol -> bel
F kie -> hol

India - viggo
a brm -> sha
a cal -> brm
f eio -> jav
f mad -> wio

Italy - Charity
A ven hold
A mar - spa (bounced with por, 1 against 1)
F tun - wes (bounced with mor, 1 against 1)
F rom - tys
F nap - ion
F eth - red
F mag - goa

Japan - Maldiem
F Kar -> Soo
F Kyo -> Soj
F Tok Supports F Kyo -> Soj
A Osa -> Hon
F For -> Ecs
F Phi Supports F For -> Ecs

Russia - karmuno
F Kor - Yel
A Vla - Man
A Mos - Sev (bounced with con, 1 against 1)
A Gal - Rum (bounced against rum, 1 against 2)
A Ukr S A Gal - Rum (support cut by sev)
F Swe seeks warmer climes (illegal order, hold order issued)

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Ira-Tur
F Bag-Per
F Smy-Aeg
A Bul S A Rum
A Sev-Ukr (bounced with ukr, 1 against 1)
A Con-Sev (bounced with mos, 1 against 1)
F Bla C A Con-Sev

And, totally randomly, the average success rate of orders this turn was 73%

No retreat phase, so now, fall orders are due
2300 EST (GMT - 5), Tuesday, March 4

Maldiem
2008-03-02, 01:17 PM
Godzillan forces to take Korea, maybe Vladivostok this year!

When asked for comment, Godzilla remarked, "ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAR!!!".

thewamp
2008-03-04, 01:48 AM
This is your 21 Hour Warning

Short message because I'm tired.

capshockey78
2008-03-04, 11:40 PM
Hey all, I know I'm not a part of this game so I'm kind of rudely interrupting but I came across this forum and thread while searching for Diplomacy games. I'm a regular at Denes but they don't have this Youngstown variant, so if you have any more dropouts or start another game in the future PM me, I'd love to try it.

thewamp
2008-03-05, 03:43 PM
Alright, I'm locking orders now. However, I'm really sick and studying for a Linear Algebra test. I'll get the orders up soon (read: tonight), but I thought I'd give you guys an idea of the schedule, so you know as soon as possible:

Orders up tonight
Retreats (Since orders are locked, I can say I will need retreats from England and India, so make sure to check in tomorrow) due thursday
Builds or Disbands (from most players) due friday night (sorry)

Spring '03 due ASAP. Since I don't know what as soon as possible means, I'd like each of you to mention below when you aren't going to have internet access. I'll build the schedule around that.

Also, capshockey, I'll keep you in mind if someone drops.

thewamp
2008-03-05, 10:09 PM
Sorry for the double post :smallwink:

Here's Fall 1902...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1327/aroundtheworldf1902rkg8.jpg

Austria - Mael
Rum s Klu - Ser
Klu - Ser
Vie s Tri
Tri s Vie
Adr s Tri

China - Rodgin
A Omo - Inn
A Lao - Sik
F Got - Vtn

England - Vexen
F Iri - Mao (bounced with bre, 2 against 2)
F Eng S Iri - Mao
A Lon - Nwy (convoy path failed)
F Nwy - STP (nc)
F Nth c Lon - Nwy (dislodged from hol, 2 against 1)
F Tha (wc) - brm
F And S Tha (wc) - Brm

France - Moody
F Bre-Mao (bounced with iri, 2 against 2)
F Mor S F Bre-Mao
A Por-Spa
A Gas S A Por-Spa
A Par-Bur
F Sai-Cam
F Gos S F Sai-Cam

Germany - Elektro
F hol -> nth
F bel supports F hol -> nth
A den -> swe
F bal supports A den -> swe
A boh -> sil
A tyr -> boh
A pic supports A par -> bur

India - viggo
f wio -> cey
a sha -> tha
a brm s a sha -> tha (dislodged from tha, 2 against 1)
f jav captures the supply center (illegal order, hold order assigned: unit captures supply center :smallwink:)

Italy - Charity
A ven hold
F goa - yem
F red - egy/ec
F ion - pen
F tun - wes
F tys - gol
A mar - spa (bounced with por, 1 against 2)

Japan - Maldiem
A Hon -> Vla
F Soj Convoys A Hon -> Vla
F Soo Supports A Hon -> Vla
F Ecs -> Yel
F Phi -> Ecs
F Tok -> Npo

Russia - karmuno
F Yel - Pek
A Man S Yel - Pek
A Mos - Oms
A Ukr - Mos (bounced with sev, 1 against 1)
A Gal - Ukr (failed because A ukr - mos failed)
F Swe - Gob

Turkey - Shishnarfne
Turkey Fall 1902
F Aeg-Gre
A Bul-Ser (bounced with klu, 1 against 2)
A Con-Bul (failed because A bul - ser failed)
A Sev-Mos (bounced with ukr, 1 against 1)
F Bla-Sev (failed because A sev-mos failed
A Tur-Sib (I have to, it puts an army from Baghdad in Siberia in two years....)
F Per H

Retreats:
England F nth can disband or retreat to: yor, edi, nrg, nwy, ska, den, hel
Indian A brm can disband or retreat to: cal, tib, sha

Also, Builds
You've got time and you haven't seen retreats yet, but if you don't care...
(these assume the units retreat rather than disbanding)

Austria: 1 build
England: 1 build (see next post)
France: 1 build
Germany: 1 build (see next post)
India: 2 builds
Italy: 3 builds
Japan: 1 build
Turkey: 1 build

Retreats are due on Thursday, March 6 at 2300, GMT-5
Builds are due on Friday, March 7 at 2300, GMT-5
Spring '03 orders are tentatively due on Tuesday, March 10 at 2300, GMT-5

Tell me if the Spring date doesn't work for you and you need more time.

thewamp
2008-03-07, 01:00 AM
Retreats! No extra map, cause I'm lazy

F Nth - Den
A Brm - Tib

Which causes a minor adjustment in the builds:

England gets 2 and Germany gets 0

Maldiem
2008-03-07, 07:33 PM
Godzilla Announces that Russia is to be Driven from Asia by the end of 1903.

"Or else," his/her/its roarasaurousness added, while glaring meaningfully at the handful of children poised to drop into its gaping maw, in an address to the subjugated Japanese royal court.

thewamp
2008-03-08, 05:06 PM
And the news this week is, there is none. The news agencies are on strike. Hopefully this will be wrapped up soon...

Builds!

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5943/aroundtheworlds1903mml2.jpg

Austria - A klu
England - F edi, F liv
France - F sai
India - A cal, F mad
Italy - F mag, F nap, A rom
Japan - F tok
Turkey - F bag

Spring '03 orders are due Tuesday at the usual time

Maldiem
2008-03-08, 06:03 PM
Um, maybe you misread it, but the PM said to build A Tok, not F.

thewamp
2008-03-08, 06:39 PM
Um, maybe you misread it, but the PM said to build A Tok, not F.

I did, you're right! Everyone imagine that the fleet on tok is an army

It'll be fixed with the coming of the next map

thewamp
2008-03-11, 12:45 AM
This is your 21 Hour Warning

Get those orders in

Shishnarfne
2008-03-12, 09:16 AM
Turkey blames delay in orders on Siberian winter

When asked about an apparent delay regarding the issuing of orders for the Spring, a spokesman for the Foreign Minister blamed difficulties in reaching the army currently deployed in Siberia: "We didn't realize that they lacked telegraph lines in that region, so we had to rely on horse messengers... some of whom froze to death in that cursed winter. This meant that we couldn't get word from them about their whereabouts in time to give them new info. Oh, and don't quote me on this, but the Foreign Minister is a lazy, lazy, man who can't be bothered to work late or come in Saturdays to do his job... If that ends up on the front page, I'm going to get fired, so don't print that."

On an unrelated note, the press regards prior restraint as utterly antithecal to a free media, even when restraint is provided by one of our sources. We wish him luck in finding a new job.

thewamp
2008-03-12, 07:19 PM
Sorry for the Delay. The tubes were clogged so the internets were running very slowly today.

So... Spring 1903:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3921/aroundtheworlds1903rvz9.jpg

And Orders:

Austria - Mael
klu s rum
ser s rum
vie - gal
tri - vie
rum s vie - gal
adr H

China - Rodgin
NMR - All units Hold

England - Vexen
F Brm - Tha (wc)
F And S Brm - Tha (Wc)
F Liv - Nat
F Den - Kie
F Stp - Nwy
F Edi - Nth
F Eng S Edi - Nth
A Lon - Yor
F Iri Hold

France - Moody the Wise
F Cam S A Tha
F Gos - Mal
F Sai - Gos

F Mor - Wes
F Bre - Eng
A Spa-Mar
A Gas S A Spa-Mar
A Bur S A Spa-Mar

Germany - Elektro
F nth -> nwy
A swe supports F nth -> nwy
F bal -> den
A sil -> pru
A boh -> sil
F bel -> hol
A pic -> bel

India - viggo
a tib s a cal -> brm
a tha s a cal -> brm
f mad -> bob
f jav s f gos -> mal
f cey -> eio
a cal -> brm

Italy - Charity
F wes - spa
F gol sup F wes - spa
A mar sup F wes - spa
F nap - tys
F pen - ion
F egy - red
F yem sup (turkish) F per - ara
F mag - som
A ven - tyr
A rom - ven

Japan - Maldiem
A Tok -> Sib
F Npo Convoys A Tok -> Sib
F Soo Supports A Tok -> Sib
F Soj -> Kor
F Ecs Supports F Soj -> Kor
A Vla -> Man
F Yel Supports A Vla -> Man

Russia - karmuno
F Gob - Stp (SC)
A Oms S F Gob - Stp (SC)
A Gal - War
A Ukr - Mos
A Man - Omo
F Pek - Man

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Sib-Oms
A Sev-Ukr
A Con-Sev
F Bla C A Con-Sev
A Bul S F Gre
F Gre S A Bul
F Per-Ara
F Bag-Per

Charity, I need your retreat ASAP: Thursday at the usual time is the latest.

Fall 1903 Orders Due Sunday, March 16 at 2300, GMT-5

Charity
2008-03-12, 08:09 PM
He can only go to pie Wamp, send him there.

Moody the Wise
2008-03-12, 08:24 PM
Nah, he could also disband. =)

viggo
2008-03-12, 10:11 PM
it looks like there should be a japanese army in siberia...

Maldiem
2008-03-12, 11:34 PM
Yeah, A tok should be in Sib, Turkish A Sib needs to retreat somewhere.

Shishnarfne
2008-03-13, 08:15 AM
Tur looks as good of a place for the A Sib to retreat as any...

thewamp
2008-03-14, 02:34 AM
Wow, epic failure on my part... misread that to be two convoys... so yeah, just sort of imagine that a tok is in sib and a sib is in tur

Charity
2008-03-14, 09:10 AM
Are you going to post a retreat map Wamp?

I don't really need it, but it would clear all this up.

Ta Wamp

thewamp
2008-03-15, 02:15 PM
^Sure, here you go:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7809/aroundtheworldf1903mmz4.jpg

thewamp
2008-03-16, 01:54 AM
This is your 20 Hour Warning

Get those orders in!

thewamp
2008-03-18, 01:26 AM
And, sorry they're a bit late, I'm on vacation and the internet took a little while to get up and running

Fall 1903
http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1637389_AroundtheWorldF1903R.jpg

and the orders:

Austria - Mael
Adr - Tri
Vie s Adr - Tri
Gal s Rum
Klu s Rum
Ser s Rum
Rum s Ukr

China - ??
NMR

England - Vexen
F Nat - Nrg
F Iri - Bre
F Eng S Yor - Bel
F StP (nc) - Norway (nwy)
F Kie - Den
A Yor - Bel
F And - Joh
F Nth C Yor - Bel

France - Moody the Wise
F Gos-Joh
F Mal S F Gos-Joh
F Cam H
A Mar H
A Gas S A Mar
A Bur-Mun
F Wes-Spa(sc)
F Bre-Mao

Germany
F den -> nth
F hol -> kie
A bel holds
A swe -> den
F nwy supports F den -> nth
A pru -> war
A sil supports A pru -> war

India - viggo
f eio -> mad
f jav -> eio
a brm s a tha
a tha s a brm
a tib s a brm
f bob s a jav -> eio

Italy - Charity
A pie - mar
F gol s A pie - mar
F tys - wes
F spa sup F tys - wes
F ion - tun
A tyr - mun
A ven - tyr
F yem hold
F red sup F yem
F som - wio

Japan - Maldiem
F yel -> man
A sib Supports A man -> omo
F soo -> npo
F npo -> spo
A man -> omo
F kor Supports F yel -> man
F ecs Holds

Russia - karmuno
F Gob - StP SC
A Oms S Gob - StP SC
A Mos S Gob - StP SC
A War S A Mos
A Omo - Man
F Pek S Omo - Man

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A tur-oms
A sev-mos
A Ukr S A sev-mos
F Bla-Sev
A bul S F gre
F Gre S A bul
F Ara-raj
F Per-Ara

Retreats:
F wes can disband or retreat to mor, alg
A bel can disband or retreat to ruh, pic
A war can disband or retreat to lvn
A mos can disband or retreat to lvn

Builds (assuming F wes, A bel and A war retreat and A mos disbands)
England: Disband 1
France: Build 1
Germany: Build 1
India: Build 1
Japan: Build 2
Russia: Disband 2
Turkey: Build 1

Winter 1903
Retreats are due Tuesday, March 18 by 2300
Builds are due Wednesday, March 18 by 2300
Some leeway will be given though, since I'm late in posting these. Hopefully not though, since this could push builds back a day.

Moody the Wise
2008-03-18, 11:12 PM
F Wes-Mor is my retreat, and I don't care who knows it! :smalltongue:

thewamp
2008-03-19, 02:06 PM
A bel - ruh
A mos - lvn
A war - pru (illegal retreat, unit disbands)
F wes - mor

Sorry that these are late. If anyone is late on builds, I'll delay until Thursday at the latest, but get those builds in

thewamp
2008-03-21, 06:54 PM
Sorry these were a bit late, I had to delay till Thursday like I said I might

Winter 1903
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8027/aroundtheworlds1904mbi5.jpg

England Removes F and
France Builds F bre
Germany Builds A mun
India Builds A cal
Japan Builds A osa and A kyo
Russia-NMR- A omo and F pek autodisband
Turkey Builds F con

Spring '04 Due Monday, March 24 at 2300, GMT-5

karmuno
2008-03-21, 09:56 PM
Minister of Disbands Found Dead, Tsar Is "Extremely Saddened" At The Loss

Vexen
2008-03-21, 10:55 PM
Arrgh!!
English Prime Minister is baffled and/or upset. First of all a miscommunication in orders leads to the Irish Sea attempting to go to Bre . . . Huh? "That's not what I wanted, that is not what I ordered, that is not even possible" He told staffers this morning. And now the silly russians have forgot to pay attention to the supply line and inenvertantly disbanded the entire asian division, leaving supply centers open to be gobbled up by the overly lucky Japanese."

OoC: Can we get a possible extension. . . what with it being easter weekend, and builds being posted. I will only really have Monday to negotiate and contemplate moves. I think I will need more time. I will still get orders in on Monday if I am the only one that feels this way but it can not hurt to ask.

Maldiem
2008-03-22, 01:07 AM
Humans Officially Extinct in Japan

"They were very tasty," remarked Godzilla, in a radio address to its ravenous spawn, after they finished devouring the historic city of Kyoto, last resort of the Japanese citizenry. "Now we have to find something else, though. The Chinese are looking awfully complacent these days."

thewamp
2008-03-24, 03:25 PM
Vexen has good logic, extension granted (24 Hour Reprieve)
That makes this your...
30.5 Hour Warning

Be Warned

thewamp
2008-03-26, 12:55 PM
And...Spring 1904
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7084/aroundtheworlds1904rpr6.jpg

And Orders:

Austria - Mael
Tri s Ven
Gal - War
Vie - Boh
Klu - Vie
Ser s Rum
Rum H

China - Need a new player
NMR

England - Vexen
F Nrg S StP (nc) Nwy
F StP (nc) - Nwy
F Nth S Bel - Hol
F Iri - Eng
F Eng - Bel
F Kie - Den
A Bel - Hol

France - Moody the Wise
Cam-Sai
Joh-Gos
Mal-Eio
Mor-Obd
Mao-Nat
Bur S Mar
Gas S Mar
Bre-Eng

Germany - Elektro
A ruh -> kie
A mun supports A ruh -> kie
A swe supports F nwy
F nwy supports F den -> nth
F hol supports F den -> nth
F den -> nth
A war holds
A sil supports A war

India - viggo
a tib -> nep
a brm -> tib
f eio -> wio
a cal s f mad
f bob s f mad
a tha -> brm
f mad hold

Italy - Charity
A tyr sup A vie - boh
A pie - mar
F spa sup F wes hold
F tun - alg
F wes sup F tun - alg
F yem hold
F red - goa
F wio - cey
F gol sup F spa hold
A ven hold

Japan - Maldiem
A Sib Supports Russian A Oms - Tur
A Man - Omo
A Osa - Can
A Ecs Convoys A Osa - Can
A Yel Supports A Osa - Can
F Kor - Soj
F Npo - Obl
F Spo - ObK
A Kyo - Hon

Russia - karmuno
A Oms - Tur
F Gob S Lvn - StP
A Lvn - StP

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Tur-Oms
A Mos S A Tur-Oms
A Ukr S A Gal-War
F Sev S A Rum
A Bul S F Gre
F Gre S A Bul
F Con-Aeg
F Raj-Mad
F Ara S F Raj-Mad

---------------------------

Retreats!
English F stp/nc may disband or retreat to bar
English F kie may disband or retreat to hel, bel, ber
Chinese F can may disband or retreat to pek, got, sch

Due ASAP but Thursday at the Latest

Fall 1904 Orders due Saturday, March 29 at 2300, GMT-5

Charity
2008-03-27, 07:46 AM
I vote you give/add China to Russia, give him a hope in hell, and face it China is hardly an exciting prospect to adopt.

Vexen
2008-03-27, 08:55 AM
Since Everyone is waiting on my retreats, not that they are that surprising, here they are:

F Stp (nc) - Bar
F Kie - Ber

thewamp
2008-03-27, 10:52 AM
I vote you give/add China to Russia, give him a hope in hell, and face it China is hardly an exciting prospect to adopt.

Yeah, I'm kind of not expecting to fill the slot. Which isn't too much of a problem, since he's not a crucial player

karmuno
2008-03-27, 06:11 PM

Tsar Nicholas III officially endorses this suggestion, hailing the treaty as "A milestone in human achievement" and "the single greatest step towards a world united by peace, and not by war."

In other news, the Tsar's speech-writer has been found dead in his swimming pool. The case is being investigated by the Tsar's private investigators.

thewamp
2008-03-27, 10:13 PM
Tsar Nicholas III officially endorses this suggestion, hailing the treaty as "A milestone in human achievement" and "the single greatest step towards a world united by peace, and not by war."

In other news, the Tsar's speech-writer has been found dead in his swimming pool. The case is being investigated by the Tsar's private investigators.

I don't think I can let you have two nations, but if you like, you can run to China. Take them over instead of Russia

Maldiem
2008-03-28, 11:02 AM
*points out that China will be down to 1 or 2 SCs by the end of this turn with a 10 or 11 SC Japan bearing down on them, even with a player*

Oh yeah-- and Russia isn't all that dead yet. Waaaay less of a fixer-upper.

Vexen
2008-03-28, 11:14 AM
Yeah, Russia will have 2 SC at the end of this year almost guaranteed.

Much better position.

Mael
2008-03-28, 12:39 PM
Yeah, Russia will have 2 SC at the end of this year almost guaranteed.

Much better position.

Whereas if China put in retreat and movement orders, he would have a chance of finsihing the turn on 4 centres.

Maldiem
2008-03-28, 01:11 PM
You are assuming Russia loses Pek and Omo. Any how do you figure 4? I see 3, at best (Han, Vtn and either Pek or Man if I guess which one he's going for wrong), since I can support my army in Can till judgement day and China has only one unit near enough to Sin to do anything.

Elektro
2008-03-28, 02:15 PM
I'd rather we give China to Russia/karmuno than let it sit and NMR. Japan is already in a commanding position in the Pacific, and gifting it China's remaining centers won't help.

Mael
2008-03-28, 05:01 PM
You are assuming Russia loses Pek and Omo. Any how do you figure 4? I see 3, at best (Han, Vtn and either Pek or Man if I guess which one he's going for wrong), since I can support my army in Can till judgement day and China has only one unit near enough to Sin to do anything.

F Can retreats to Sch, you can't cover both For and Phi.
If you only cover one of Man/Pek and he guesses right, then Tur and Tib can bounce you out of Sin and China can finish the turn with a build. But that's a very long shot (as it requires two others co-operation and guessing right).
But the only way you can cover both Man and Pek is by not attacking Sin. And if either India or Turkey support China into Sin, then he's gauranteed at least 3 centres.

Maldiem
2008-03-28, 06:00 PM
So China keeping Sin requires cooperation with India (who is in a position to profit from its fall) or Turkey (who is busy finishing off Russia, and if Russia suddenly started NMRing, would probably just take Oms instead).

Also, my current force distribution has been planned based on China's performance-- flailing around blindly in the early game and then going all NMR-y in the later game. Suddenly handing China to a different player (one who, I might add, I've already defeated in that theater) is tantamount to changing the rules mid-game. I won't object terribly if a new player is found, but changing horses mid-race because you don't like the position you're in sort of defeats the purpose of the game.

And, I tell you, China's position is not better than Russia's. It is, in fact, worse. Russia can play diplomatically off the interplay between Turkey, Austria, Italy, Germany and England, and stands a good chance of recovering StP and maybe Mos this turn. China's main job at this point is seeing how long it can last before it is eradicated-- while it may keep as many as 75% of its SCs this turn, it is badly outnumbered and out-positioned, and there is precious little a Chinese player could do to get me to call off the dogs, while Russia has many potential allies.

Charity
2008-03-29, 03:53 AM
Maldiem It's hardly like Russia would stand a hope in hell even if it got China's bases as well, if you want to defeat a no-show army then I guess thats fair enough, it just don't seem like much of a challenge to me, I have no axe to grind either way, I just prefer a competative contest.

Mael
2008-03-29, 09:33 AM
I had a reply ritten last night but then the forum stopped working and now I can't really remember what I was saying. :smallsmile:
I think it was -
1) Russia and China are both booped
2) If China was actually submitting orders, he might last long enough for someone else to get involved in attacking Japan.
3) Saying China will be on 1 or 2 centres is wrong when they'd be on 3 or 4 if they just submitted orders this turn.

Anyway, has anyone asked that capshockey78 guy if he's still interested in jumping in?

thewamp
2008-03-29, 03:03 PM
7ish Hour Warning...
sorry, hopefully that won't make anyone late

And no, I don't think having someone play two nations, even if they're both very weak, is fair. karmuno has the option of switching to China, if he'd like, simply because it's unowned, though I'm not claiming it's a better option strategically.

viggo
2008-03-30, 02:45 PM
someone playing two nations is a horrible precedent. 'next game i want to be germany AND russia!'

Charity
2008-03-30, 05:24 PM
OK, I was merely offering poor Russia a bit of fun before he gets eaten, I would posit that it would make very little odds to the outcome but I can see it is contentious so lets all drop the (clearly not very good) idea.

thewamp
2008-03-30, 10:31 PM
And I'm nightmarishly busy, but I promise, I haven't forgotten. I'll try to do it about... 13 hours from now.

thewamp
2008-04-01, 01:47 AM
So very late (very sorry),

Fall 1904
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9858/aroundtheworldf1904rak5.jpg

And here's the orders:

Austria - Mael
Boh - Mun
Ser s Rum
Rum H
Gal - War
Tri H
Vie - Boh

China
NMR

England - Vexen
F Nrg S Nth - Nwy
F Bar S nth - Nwy
F nth - Nwy
F Iri - Mao
F Eng - Nth
F Ber - Kie
A Bel - Hol

France - Moody the Wise
Sai-Ann
Gos-Mal
Eio S Wio-Cey
Nat-Liv
Bre-Pic
Bur S Bre-Pic
Gas-Bre
Mar-Spa
Obd-Mor

Germany - Elektro
F den -> nth
F hol supports F den-> nth
A war holds
A mun holds
A sil -> sax
A kie -> sax
F nwy holds
A swe supports F nwy

Italy - Charity
F cey - wio
F goa - som
F alg - mor
F spa - por
F wes - spa
F gol sup F wes - spa
A pie - mar
A tyr sup A boh - mun
A ven hold
F yem sup F ara hold

India - viggo
f wio-cey
a tib-nep
a nep-del
a cal-dec
a brm-tib
f bob s f mad

Japan - Maldiem
A Can - Han
A Omo - Sin
A Sib Supports A Omo - Sin
A Hon - Can
A Ecs Convoys A Hon - Can
A Yel Supports A Hon - Can
F Soj - Npo
F ObL - Oba
F ObK - ObL

Russia - karmuno
A Oms - Mos
A StP S A Oms - Mos
F Gob S A StP

Turkey - Shishnarfne
F Ara S Cey-Wio
F Raj-Mad
F Gre S A Bul
F Aeg S A Bul
F Sev S A Rum
A Ukr S A Mos
A Mos S A Gal-War
A Tur-Sin

Retreats!
German army mun may disband or retreat to ruh
Germany fleet nwy may disband or retreat to ska

Builds, assuming no disbanding
Austria Builds 1
China Removes 2
England Removes 1
Germany Removes 2
Italy Builds 2
India Removes 1
Japan Builds 3
Russia has 1 Build, but no home supply centers are free, so the build goes unused

Retreats Due Tuesday, April 1 at 2300 GMT-5
Builds Due Thursday, April 3 at 2300 GMT-5
Spring 1905 Orders Due Sunday, April 6 at 2300 GMT-5

Charity
2008-04-01, 02:23 AM
I think India needs to disband one unit also Wamp.

Vexen
2008-04-01, 09:33 AM
I am assuming you mean retreats are due today. Disbands and builds should be done at the same time.

Maldiem
2008-04-01, 11:19 AM
Uh. Cey was resolved wrong. An Indian fleet moved from Wio with support from French F Eio. It should still be Indian, and the Italian fleet is destroyed.

Shishnarfne
2008-04-01, 11:27 AM
Uh. Cey was resolved wrong. An Indian fleet moved from Wio with support from French F Eio. It should still be Indian, and the Italian fleet is destroyed.

Ah, but the Italian fleet attempted to move into Wio with support from a Turkish fleet... 2v2 bounce.

Charity
2008-04-01, 12:04 PM
Ah, but the Italian fleet attempted to move into Wio with support from a Turkish fleet... 2v2 bounce.

precisely this.

Maldiem
2008-04-01, 03:30 PM
Good points. Hooray for reading.

Charity
2008-04-03, 01:51 AM
Hiya Wamp old man, could we have a build map please miester I can't even remember where I built.

thewamp
2008-04-05, 12:46 AM
So, due to ****ty internet and insane workloads, and issueful retreats, there was a massive delay.

Retreats were to mun and ska.

However, I've only got 4 build orders and I blame that on the lack of warning.

So, This is the Official 21 Hour Warning

Builds due Saturday at 2300,
Spring 1905 Orders due Tuesday at 2300

Sorry for the delay, and for those that aren't submitting orders on time: please try to stay on top of everything.

thewamp
2008-04-06, 01:29 PM
Winter Adjustment 1904
Sorry about the lateness, and can everyone try to get orders in on time?

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8599/aroundtheworlds1905mqo2.jpg

Austria: A vie
China: NMR, remove A inn, F vtn
England: Remove F mao
Germany: Remove A sil, A mun
India: NMR, remove F Bob
Italy: F nap, F rom
Japan: A kyo, A osa, F tok
Russia: 1 build unused (no home supply centers free)

Spring 1905 Orders due Tuesday at 2300

thewamp
2008-04-07, 11:55 PM
This is your 22 Hour Warning

Or else...:smallwink:

thewamp
2008-04-10, 01:43 AM
So, orders are late by a day. My excuse: there were two unexpected NMRs. Bummer. If they keep NMRing, though I don't expect it, there is at least one backup lined up, fortunately, so the game should keep ticking

Anyway, without further ado,
Spring 1905
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5610/aroundtheworlds1905raw7.jpg

Austria - Mael
Mun H
Boh s Mun
Gal - Sil
Vie s Tri
Ser s Rum
Rum H
Tri H

England - Vexen
F Nrg - Nth
F Bar S Nwy
F Nwy S Nrg - Nth
F Eng C Bel - Wal
A Bel - Wal
F Ber - Bal

France - Moody the Wise
F ann - vtn
A bre - gas
A bur - bel
F eio Supports F wio - cey
F liv - wal
F mal - and
A mar - spa
F obd - obg
F pic Supports A bur - bel

Italy - Charity
F por - mao
A pie - mar
F gol sup A pie - mar
F spa sup A pie - mar
F alg - mor
A tyr sup A mun hold
A ven - pie
F rom - tys
F nap - ion
F cey - eio
F som sup F ara - wio
F yem - ara

Japan - Maldiem
A Can - Sik
A Han Supports A Can - Sik
A Sin - Tur
A Sib Supports A Sin - Tur
A Osa - Man
F Ecs Convoys A Osa - Man
F Yel Convoys A Osa - Man
F ObA - ObB
F ObL - ObK
F Npo - ObL
F Tok - Npo
A Kyo - Tok

Russia - karmuno
A St P - Lvn
F Gob - St P(SC)
A Oms S F Gob - St P (SC)

Turkey - Shishnarfne
F ara - wio
F raj - mad
A Ukr S A Mos
A Mos S A Tur-Oms
A Tur-Oms
F Sev H
F Aeg H
A Bul S F Gre
F Gre S A Bul

Retreats (A mar, A sik, F wio) due ASAP, thursday at 2300 at the latest

Fall Orders due Sunday at 2300

Moody the Wise
2008-04-10, 12:22 PM
A Mar-Bur

This is my retreat (to satisfy the character limit).

thewamp
2008-04-11, 07:02 PM
So, though I haven't recieved word from viggo, Moody tells me his order, relayed through him, would have been F wio-obi

Obviously, this isn't normally kosher, but providing that viggo confirms this order (and it seems a pretty obvious one) are people willing to count it?

Vote time. I assume silence is a yes, but you can voice your support too.

China NMRed (shocking...)

Fall Orders (still) due on Sunday
However, if that's too soon, I can push the deadline back by 24 hours. Just say so.

Maldiem
2008-04-11, 08:48 PM
Godzilla voices support for obvious Indian retreat to break the soul-crushing silence.

Seriously. The only soul-crushing that should be going on should happen in his stomach.

Moody the Wise
2008-04-11, 08:59 PM
I assume silence is a yes

Girls, if you go on a date with thewamp, remember your whistles.

thewamp
2008-04-12, 01:43 AM
Girls, if you go on a date with thewamp, remember your whistles.

Wait, I don't get it... :smallamused:

viggo
2008-04-12, 04:24 AM
i pm'd it to you

thewamp
2008-04-12, 11:41 AM
i pm'd it to you

Are you sure? The last PM I have from you, was from march 30...

Charity
2008-04-14, 07:46 AM
Check your inbox isn't full Viggo, if it is then it won't let you send PM's, I've fallen foul of that myself once or twice.

thewamp
2008-04-14, 10:28 AM
And this time I have a very good excuse: my hard drive crapped out on me, yesterday morning. I don't know when it'll be back/when I'll have a new computer, but until then, I can't post the map.

Later today though, I should find time to post the orders.

Only six sets are in though, so consider this your
Pretty Soon Warning

Vexen
2008-04-14, 10:37 AM
oh, come on, I need plenty of good ol' fashion NMR's to survive. Of course knowing my luck it would be India, Turkey, China, and Austria, that miss orders. and the French Ruskies and Jerry's will have it in for me.

Shishnarfne
2008-04-14, 10:42 AM
I'm fairly certain that I sent in my orders... It's just PM's I've had trouble writing regularly....

Charity
2008-04-14, 01:48 PM
I sent em Vex

viggo
2008-04-14, 04:37 PM
sent

if you could let me know if you got my pm that'd be great. i'll tell them to moody too, so he can pm them.

thewamp
2008-04-14, 06:04 PM
Computer's fixed! ITS here is awesome.

sent

if you could let me know if you got my pm that'd be great. i'll tell them to moody too, so he can pm them.

I got'em. :smallsmile:
Whatever that issue was, it's gone, it seems.

thewamp
2008-04-14, 09:07 PM
So, we have:
Fall 1905
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3653/aroundtheworldf1905rew6.jpg

Austria - Mael
a sil - bos
a Ser s rum
a rum s ser
a boh - sax
a vie - boh
a mun - kie
tri h

China
NMR

England - Vexen
F Nwy S Bar - StP
F Bar - StP
F Bal - Lvn
F Nth - Bel
F Eng S Nth - Bel

France - Moody the Wise
F Liv-Iri
F Pic-Eng
A Gas-Bre
A Bur-Mar
A Bel Hold
F Obg-Eaf
F Vtn Hold
F And S F Eio Hold
F Eio Hold

Germany - Elektro
NMR

India - viggo
a tib -> cal
f obi -> wio
a nep -> del
a del -> snd
a dec s f mad
f mad repels the invaders

Italy - Charity
F mao - gas
A mar sup F mao - gas
F spa - mao
F mor sup F spa - mao
A pie - spa
F gol convoy A pie - spa
F tys - wes
F ion - tys
A tyr sup A mun hold
F cey - eio
F ara sup F wio - mad
F som - wio

Japan - Maldiem
A Tur - Ira
A Sib - Tur
A Man - Omo
F Yel - Pek
A Han - Kan
A Sik Supports A Han - Kan
F Ecs - Spo
F ObL - ObK
F ObK - ObC
F ObB - Mao
A Tok - Sib
F Npo Convoys A Tok - Sib

Russia - karmuno
A Lvn - St P
F St P (SC) - Gob

Turkey - Shishnarfne
F wio-mad
F raj S F Wio-mad
F Aeg-Gre
A Bul S F Aeg-Gre
F Gre S A bul
A ukr-war
A mos S A ukr-War
A oms S F bar-StP (nc)
F Sev H

Retreat! - F mad

Defeat!
China: Defeated
Russia: Defeated

Retreat due ASAP
Tuesday at latest, but just post it

Builds due Wednesday 4/16/08 at 2300 GMT-5
Spring 1906 due Saturday 4/19/08 at 2300 GMT-5

viggo
2008-04-15, 02:44 AM
f B.O.B

"Bombs over Baghdaaaaaaaaaad yeah!"

http://www.lyrics007.com/OutKast%20Lyrics/Bombs%20Over%20Baghdad%20Lyrics.html

that's my retreat

karmuno
2008-04-15, 03:43 PM
After much deliberation, I have decided to disband my A Lvn, and my F Gob. I at least lasted one season longer than China.

thewamp
2008-04-17, 08:55 PM
Winter 1905
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4044/aroundtheworlds1906mok3.jpg

Austria - A vie
England - A edi
Germany - NMR - Autodisband F ska and A swe
India - NMR - Autodisband F obi
Italy - Build A ven, F mag
Japan - Build F kyo, A osa, A tok
Turkey - Build A bag, A smy

thewamp
2008-04-19, 01:03 PM
This is your... uh... 9 hour warning...
Get'em in. I'll be extra lenient this season though, cause the warning wasn't much of a warning.

thewamp
2008-04-21, 12:13 AM
You know, someone else could post something at some point... no? Ah well
Spring 1906
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/624/aroundtheworlds1906ryc0.jpg

Austria - Mael
Pos - Ber
Sax s Pos - Ber
Mun s Mar - Bur
Boh s Mun
Vie s Tri
Ser s Rum
Rum s Mos - Sev

England - Vexen
F Eng - Bel
F Nth S Eng - Bel
F Bal S Nwy - Swe
F Nwy - Swe
A Edi - Liv
F StP S Oms

France - Moody
F Iri-Nat
F Pic-Eng
F Bel S A Edi-Hol
A Bre-Gas
A Bur S A Bre-Gas
F Eaf-Mag
F Vtn-Ann
F And S F Eio
F Eio S F Bob-Mad

Germany - Looking For Player
NMR

India - viggo
a del -> raj
a snd s a del -> raj
f bob -> mad
a dec s f bob -> mad
a cal s f bob -> mad

Italy - Charity
F mao - sat
F mor sup F mao - sat
F gas - mao
F wes sup F gas - mao
A mar - bur
A tyr - pie
A spa - gas
F gol - spa
F tys - gol
F mag - eaf
F som sup F mag - eaf
F cey sup mad - wio
F ara - sup F raj - snd
A ven start carving gondlers

Japan - Maldiem
A Sib - Oms
A Tur Supports A Sib - Oms
A Ira Supports Austrian A Rum - Sev
A Omo - Sib
A Kan - Sin
A Sik Holds
F Pek - Can
A Tok - ObD
F Spo Convoys A Tok - Obd
F ObK Convoys A Tok - Obd
F ObC Convoys A Tok - Obd
F Npo Holds
F Kyo - Soj
A Osa - Fuj
F ObB - Mao

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Oms H
A Mos S A Oms
A War-Ukr
F Sev S A Smy-Arm
A Smy-Arm
A Bul S A Rum
F Gre S A Bul
F Aeg S F Gre
A Bag-Ira
F Raj S F Mad
F Mad S F Raj

Retreats!
France - A bur, A bel, F eaf
Turkey - F mad

Retreats due Monday at 2300
Fall 1906 due Thursday at 2300

Moody the Wise
2008-04-21, 12:39 PM
I'll post something ... retreats!

F Eaf-Obg
A Bur-Par
A Bel-Pic

Shishnarfne
2008-04-21, 02:03 PM
Only legal retreat:
wio

F Mad will retreat to:
wio

Moody the Wise
2008-04-21, 03:50 PM
But illegal retreats are so much more fun!

viggo
2008-04-24, 03:29 AM
Indian fleet reclaims Madras!

"**** the Turks! **** the Turks! **** the Turks! **** the Turks!"

thewamp
2008-04-24, 10:40 AM
Umm...
12 Hour Warning
Get'em in!

thewamp
2008-04-26, 04:03 AM
Orders are in and resolved, but I blanked on posting them. Early (ie: before 4pm EDT) tomorrow

thewamp
2008-04-27, 10:09 PM
Wow... so I have no excuse for the delay. It was an accident and I hope it will never happen again.

Fall 1906
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1555/aroundtheworldf1906rjy4.jpg

Austria - Mael
Ber - Kie
Sax s Ber - Kie
Rum s Ukr - Sev
Ser s Rum
Boh s Mun
Mun s Bur
Vie - Klu
Tri H

England - Vexen
F Bal - Den
F Swe S Bal - Den
A Liv - Liberate the Isle from the Norman Invaders
F Stp S Oms
F Bel Eat some well deserved waffles
F Nth - Lon

France - Moody the Wise
F Nat-Ire
A Bre-Lon
F Eng C A Bre-Lon
A Pic-Bre
A Par-Bre
F Obg S A Fuj-Obd
F Ann-Sch
F Eio-Jav
F And-Tha(wc)

Germany - NMR

India - viggo
a snd s a ira
a raj s f mad
a dec s f mad
a cal s f mad
f mad hold

Italy - Charity
F cey - eio
F ara sup wio hold
F som - obh
F eaf - obg
F mor - obd
F tys - ion
A ven - apu
A pie - mar
A spa - gas
A bur sup F bel hold
F mao sup A spa - gas
F sat sup F mao hold
F wes sup F mao hold
F gol - spa

Japan - Maldiem
A Ira - Sev
A Sib - Oms
A Tur Supports A Sib - Oms
A Omo - Sin
A Sin - Tib
A Sik - Brm
F Can - Sch
F Soj - Ecs
F Npo Holds
A Fuj - ObD
F Spo Convoys F Fuj - ObD
F ObK Convoys F Fuj - ObD
F ObC Convoys F Fuj - ObD
A ObD - ObE
F ObB - Mao

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Oms H
A Mos S A Oms
F Sev-Bla
A Ukr-Sev
A Arm-Ira
A Bag S A Arm-Ira
F Aeg-Bul (sc)
A Bul-Con
F Gre S F Aeg-Bul (sc)
F wio-obi

Retreats!

Japan - A ira
Germany - F den

Given the likelihood of germany NMRing, it would be convenient, though not necessary, if you could just post the retreat in the thread.

Builds if both units retreat
Austria - Build 1
England - Build 3
France - Build 1
Germany - Remove 2
India - Remove 2
Turkey - Build 1

Retreats due by Monday at 2300
Builds due by Tuesday at 2300
Spring 1907 orders due by Friday at 2300

Sorry again for the delays

Maldiem
2008-04-28, 01:04 AM
A Ira retreats to Afg

Charity
2008-04-29, 05:24 PM
Retreat/build map please Wamp my good fellow... darn those off board squares...

Moody the Wise
2008-04-29, 07:43 PM
Build F Sai

I don't really care who sees, so I won't bother with a PM.

thewamp
2008-04-30, 09:16 AM
Retreat/build map please Wamp my good fellow... darn those off board squares...

The build map will go up later today... waiting on a few late orders that I hope won't be NMRing...

thewamp
2008-05-01, 05:42 PM
Winter 1906
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4747/aroundtheworlds1907myy9.jpg

Austria:
1 build unused

England:
1 build unused
F edi
F lon

France:
F sai

Germany:
Autodisband F hol

India:
Autodisband A dec, A raj

Turkey:
1 build unused

Spring 1907 orders due Saturday at 2300

thewamp
2008-05-02, 08:53 PM
This is your 25 Hour Warning
Get them orders in

thewamp
2008-05-05, 01:13 AM
Here it is, late because it was delayed by one of the most badass hockey games of all time.
Spring 1907
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6521/aroundtheworldf1907mdc3.jpg

Austria - Mael
Kie - Hol
Mun s Bur
Sax - Kie
Boh s Mun
Tri H
Ser - Alb
Klu s Rum
Rum H

English - Vexen
F Edi - Cly
F StP S Oms
F Swe - Den
F Den - Nwy
F Nth S Lon - Eng
F Bel - Pic
F Lon - Eng
A Liv - Wal

France - Moody the Wise
F Ire-Nat
F Eng-Iri
A Par-Gas
A Bre S A Par-Gas
A Pic-Par
F Tha(wc)-And
F Sai-Gos
F Ann-Sch
F Jav-Eio
F Obg S A Fuj-Obd

Germany
NMR

India - viggo
NMR

Italy - Charity
F eaf - obg
F obh sup F eaf - obg
F ara - wio
F eio - mal
F mor - obd
F mao - bre
A gas - par
A bur sup A gas - par
A mar - gas
F spa - mao
F wes sup F spa - mao
F sat - obc
A apu - lib
F ion convoy A apu - lib

Japan - Maldiem
A Tur - Holds
A Sib Supports A Tur
A Afg - Del
A Tib - Sik
A Sin - Tib
A Brm - Tha
F Spo - Phi
F Can - Sch
F Ecs Supports F Can - Sch
F Npo - Spo
F ObK - ObJ
A Fuj Holds
F ObC - ObD
F ObE - ObD
F ObB - Mao

Turkey - Shishnarfne
f obi-wio
a ira H
a bag S a ira
a sev S a ira
f gre S f bul
f bul S f gre
a con-smy
f bla S f bul
a oms H
a mos S a oms

Retreats!
None...

Fall 1907 Orders due Wednesday at 2300

Mael
2008-05-05, 07:19 AM
I would just like to point out that Sax was ordered to Kie not Ber.
Our men have already said how disappointed they were with the last visit to Berlin and have no wish to repeat the experience.

Moody the Wise
2008-05-05, 08:47 AM
Well, with nobody left who wants my help, and no chance of holding everyone off, I might as well blast my brains against the wall of my bunker.

If anyone, particularly anyone looking to be devious and shake things up, wants my help, let me know. Otherwise, there's not really any more point in issuing orders.

thewamp
2008-05-06, 12:28 AM
I would just like to point out that Sax was ordered to Kie not Ber.
Our men have already said how disappointed they were with the last visit to Berlin and have no wish to repeat the experience.

Good call. Consider that fixed, though I'm not going to reprint the map.

thewamp
2008-05-07, 03:24 PM
This is your 6.5 Hour warning
But with such little warning, I'll be pretty lenient.

thewamp
2008-05-08, 06:51 PM
The forums are being ridiculously slow for me for some reason... I'll process orders ASAP

thewamp
2008-05-10, 03:04 AM
Sorry for the delay... I can now actually load a page in under 5 minutes.

So...
Fall 1907
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6527/aroundtheworldf1907rmw6.jpg

Austria
Kie s Hol
Mun s Kie
Tri - Adr
Alb - Lib
Klu s Rum
Rum H
Boh s Mun
Hol s Bel

England
F Cly - Liv
A Wal S Cly - Liv
F Nth - Nrg
F Eng - S Bel - pic
F Bel - Pic
F Den - Nth
F Swe - Den
F StP S Oms

Italy
F mal - jav
F ara convoy A ira - raj
F obh - obc
F sat sup F obh - obc
A lib - fez
A gas - bre
A par sup A gas - bre
A bur - pic
F mao - obb
F ion convoy A alb - lib
F spa - mao
F wes sup F spa - mao
F mor - obd
F obg sup F mor - obd

Japan
A Tib - Cal
A Del Supports A Tib - Cal
A Tur Holds
A Sib Supports A Tur
A Sik - Vtn
A Tha - Cam
F Sch - Bor
F Ecs - Sch
F Phi - Cel
F Spo - Time
F Obj - ObI
F Fuj Thinks Mael should be flogged if he doesn't take Venice
F Obb - Mao
F ObC - ObD
A ObE - ObD

Turkey
A Oms H
A mos S A Oms
A ira-raj
A bag-ira
A sev S A bag-ira
F bul S F Gre
F Gre S F Bul
F Bla S F bul
F obi-wio

Retreat!
Japan F obc may disband or retreat to obi, obk

Builds!
Add 'em up.

Elimination!
Germany - Place 8th

Retreats due by Sunday at 2300
Builds due by Tuesday at 2300
Spring 1908 orders due Friday at 2300
This is my finals week, so things are going to be a little spread out. If you lot need the pace to be slow at any point, we're now small enough that you should bring it up.

Maldiem
2008-05-10, 01:31 PM
F ObC retreats to ObK

Charity
2008-05-11, 02:12 PM
Good luck with your finals Wamp.
The best of British to ya!

and I'm sure I speak for us all when I say take all the time you need.

viggo
2008-05-11, 09:00 PM
I'm done. Good game. I'll post a post-game report when appropriate.

Charity
2008-05-15, 11:50 AM
Hey Wamp hows the Zamz going?
I imagine we will need a stay of execution on the orders for Friday as none of us has seen the builds/disbands yet, can we have a hell yeah.

thewamp
2008-05-15, 01:18 PM
Hey Wamp hows the Zamz going?
I imagine we will need a stay of execution on the orders for Friday as none of us has seen the builds/disbands yet, can we have a hell yeah.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm still in the craziness of moving everything back across the country. As such, I'm not having time to post a map (yet). That said, builts are pretty easy to picture.

Austria - F tri, A bud
England - F edi
Italy - A nap, A rom, F ven
Japan - F tok, F osa, A kyo
Turkey - A bag

India - autodisband everything but F mad
France - autodisband F eio, F and, I believe...
Germany - autodisband A ruh

Charity
2008-05-15, 06:43 PM
No worries Wamp, we were fairly warned, do you want the orders in Fri or shall we delay, I'm easy either way.

thewamp
2008-05-15, 07:45 PM
No worries Wamp, we were fairly warned, do you want the orders in Fri or shall we delay, I'm easy either way.

I meant to post that in the above post. No point in getting them in on friday, since I'm flying home that day. So...

Spring 1908 Orders due by Saturday at 2300

Maldiem
2008-05-16, 09:13 PM
Internet will be questionable for the next few days, so I'm requesting an extension on retreats (if there are any) in advance.

thewamp
2008-05-19, 05:52 AM
Sorry for the delay... orders are somewhat dealt with but I'm falling asleep at the computer. Resolution ASAP.

thewamp
2008-05-19, 04:46 PM
And (finally)
Spring 1908
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2153/aroundtheworlds1908rjl5.jpg

Austria - Mael
Kie s Hol
Tri s Adr
Klu s Rum
Boh - Tyr
Every one else just hold.

England - Vexen
F Stp S Oms
F Nrg - Nat
F Edi - Cly
F Nth S Pic - Bel
F Den Hold
F Liv S Eng - Iri
A Wal Hold
F Eng - iri
F Pic - Bel

France
NMR

India
NMR

Italy - Charity
F ara convoy A ira - mad
F ion convoy A nap - pen
A nap - pen
A fez sup A nap - pen
F wes - tun
F ven sup A bud - tri
A rom sup F ven hold
A bur - mar
A par - bur
F mao sup F nrg - nat
F jav - mal
F obg - obh
F spa - wes
F sat sup F obc hold
F obd sup obc hold

Japan - Maldiem
A vtn -> sik
A tur Holds
F tok -> npo
F tim -> jav
F sch -> gos
A sib Supports A tur
F osa -> ecs
F obk Supports F obb
F obj -> tim
A obe -> sah
F obb Holds
A kyo -> tok
A fuj Holds
A del -> afg
F cel Supports F tim -> jav
A cam -> tha
A cal -> del
F bor Supports F sch -> gos

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Ira-Mad
A Raj S A Ira-Mad
F Wio S A Ira-Mad
A Bag-Ira
A Sev S A Bag-Ira
A Oms S A Mos
A Mos S A Oms
A Smy-Arm
F Bla H
F Bul S F Gre
F Gre S F Bul

So, we have retreats, but they're from India and France who each have all but informed me that they're out this game. As such, they've got till 2300 tuesday to send them to me, but I don't expect any

Fall 1908 Orders due Thursday at 2300
pushed back by 24 hours upon request if retreats actually come in.

PS: Thanks Charity for leaving jav and saving us having to do a legit retreat phase:smallwink:

Charity
2008-05-19, 06:08 PM
I aim to please Wamp old man.

Vexen
2008-05-22, 08:17 PM
So if there are no retreats ordered then do the ousted armies/fleets disband?

thewamp
2008-05-22, 11:22 PM
So if there are no retreats ordered then do the ousted armies/fleets disband?

yep, thems the rules.

Vexen
2008-05-24, 12:28 PM
um. . . weren't orders due or something?

Maldiem
2008-05-24, 12:42 PM
Reckon' so.

thewamp
2008-05-24, 03:05 PM
um. . . weren't orders due or something?

Yeah, they were. I went to resolve them yesterday, but had no internet. They'll be up later today. Sorry about that. I'm back home now, where the net's much more inconsistent than when I was at college.

thewamp
2008-05-25, 12:54 AM
Sorry about the delay. Here it is,
Fall 1908
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/883/aroundtheworldf1908rwn7.jpg

Austria - Mael
Lib - Sah
Kie s Hol
Tri s Adr
Klu s Rum

England - Vexen
F Stp S Oms
F Den Hold
F nth S Bel
F Bel Have some more waffles
A Wal - Ire
F Iri C Wal - Ire
F Nat - OBA
F Cly - Nat
F Liv - Wal

Italy - Charity
A pen - lib
A fez sup A pen - lib
A bre - pic
A tun hold
F wes sup A tun hold
F obd - mor
F obc - obj
F sat - obc
F mao - obb
A mar - pie
F ion - adr
F ven hold
A rom sup F ven hold
F obh - obi
F mal - joh
F ara - wio

Japan - Maldiem
A Tur Supports A Afg - Ira
A Afg - Ira
A Sib Supports A Tur
A Del H
A Sik - Tib
A Tha - Joh
F Gos - Joh
F Cel - Mal
F Bor Supports F Cel - mal
F Tim - Eio
F Jav Supports F Tim - Eio
A Fuj - Can
F Ecs Convoys A Fuj - Can
A Tok - Fuj
F Npo - ObL
F ObK Supports F ObB
A Sah - Alg
F ObB Supports F Iri - Mao

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A Oms H
A Mos S A Oms
F Bla H
F Bul H
F Gre H
A Arm-Ira
A Sev S Arm-Ira
A Ira-Mad
A Raj-Del
A Mad-Dec
F Wio-Eio

Retreats!
Just Italy's F mal

Builds
Add em up!

Retreat due by Sunday at 2300
Builds due by Monday at 2300
Spring 1909 orders due by Thursday at 2300

Charity
2008-05-25, 06:19 AM
Wamp, I changed the order for
F ara
to convoy ira - mad, I did it at the same time Turkey altered his

Oh and F mal - and

thewamp
2008-05-26, 02:02 AM
Wamp, I changed the order for
F ara
to convoy ira - mad, I did it at the same time Turkey altered his

Oh and F mal - and

mm, good call, I somehow missed that.

So that puts a ira in dec and gives India an extra build. Everybody got that? Imagine it. The change will be shown after builds are in.

Also....

Elimination!
India's out and in 7th place

Charity
2008-05-26, 06:52 AM
and arm in ira btw.

How did your finals go Wamp?

thewamp
2008-05-26, 02:35 PM
and arm in ira btw.

How did your finals go Wamp?

Those that I've seen the results of went well enough. Two of my professors though, are very good at making it impossible to find out what you got. Eventually I'll get the overall grades and just surmise I suppose. Kind of irritating though.

And yeah, arm is in ira. EDIT: good call, Maldiem. I actually noticed that when I was resolving the orders, before I read Italy's old orders and assumed the convoying was failing. Then I forgot. I should sleep more.

Arm is *not* in ira.

Maldiem
2008-05-27, 10:44 AM
Arm - Ira would have bounced against Afg-Ira 2:2.

Shishnarfne
2008-05-27, 03:58 PM
No point hiding my build if I get one: A bag

(Just like last time... and probably the time before that...)

thewamp
2008-05-28, 04:04 AM
Builds! (Sorry, they're a bit late, but just imagine them in)

Italy disbands A fez
Japan builds 3 fleets (you get to guess where :smallwink:)
England build F lon
Turkey builds A bag

And, a reminder that F mal - and was the retreat. Also, just to recap my mistakes from the fall:
A ira should be in mad
mad should be Turkish
ira should be empty: arm-ira bounced 2:2 with afg-ira

Charity
2008-05-30, 01:29 AM
Sorry things are a bit hectic here can I ask for a delay till tonight for the orders please Wa,p?

Vexen
2008-05-30, 08:29 AM
Oh, shoot. Yes, it may be a bit late, but I have been overly busy as well. I haven't checked in lately. I would like to second the delay in orders as I haven't posted them yet, and won't get a chance to do so until this evening.

thewamp
2008-05-30, 03:48 PM
Sorry things are a bit hectic here can I ask for a delay till tonight for the orders please Wa,p?

You can indeed. Unfortunately, that means they're now due Monday at the usual time, because I'm gone all weekend. So yeah, you all get an extra 4 days. Sorry for the delay, but it should take the stress down a notch or two.

Charity
2008-05-30, 06:06 PM
Ta Wamp
sorry everyone

thewamp
2008-06-02, 01:32 PM
Uh... 11 Hour Warning
Back, everyone.

thewamp
2008-06-04, 12:39 PM
And here we go...

Spring 1909
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/5825/aroundtheworlds1909rvt7.jpg

Austria - Mael
Kie s Hol
Tri s Adr
Klu s Rum
Sah - Obe
Hol s Bel
Mun s Tyr
Tyr s Ven
Rum s Sev
Bud - Mon
Adr H

England - Vexen
F Oba - S Mao - Obb
F Nat S Oba
A Ire Search for leprecons.
F Iri - S Wal - Eng
F wal - Eng
F Nth S Bel - Hol
F Lon S Wal - Eng
F Bel - Hol
F Den - Kie
F StP S Oms

Italy - Charity
F tun - alg
F wes sup F tun - alg
A lib - tun
A piesup ven hold
A rom sup ven hold
F mao - obb
F obj - obk
F obc sup F obj - obk
F and - joh
F obi - obj illegal order - fleets must move to adjacent territories. Unit tasked to hold
F ara - wio

Japan - Maldiem
A Tib - Cal
A Afg Supports A Del
A Tur Holds
A Sib Supports A Tur Holds
A Tha - Brm
F Gos - Joh
F Mal Supports F Jav - Eio
F Jav - Eio
F Eio - BoB
F Bor - Cel
F ObK Supports F ObB
F ObL Suports F ObK
F ObB Holds
A Can - Sik
A Fuj - Can
F Ecs convoys A Fuj - Can
F Osa - Fuj
F Tok - Spo
F Kyo - Soj
A Alg - Mor

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A bag-ira
A sev S A bag-ira
A arm S A bag-ira
A oms S StP
A mos S oms
F Bla H
F Bul H
F Gre H
F wio-cey
A mad-cal
A dec S A mad-cal
A raj-del

Retreats!
Japan A alg may disband or retreat to sah
Austrian A hol may disband or retreat to ruh

Retreats due by Thursday at 2300
Fall 1909 orders due by Sunday at 2300

Mael
2008-06-04, 02:57 PM
retreat to Ruh

We shall have our revenge!

Maldiem
2008-06-04, 07:22 PM
A Alg retreats to Sah

thewamp
2008-06-07, 02:52 PM
Hey, so I'm gone from the 7th to the 13th and Moody the Wise will be GMing during that time period. Submit orders to him. He may change the order due date.

Once I'm back, I'll resume GMing as normal.

Vexen
2008-06-07, 11:38 PM
I would like to issue my formal apology to Mael. I do feel really bad about attacking you, after you were so nice and all. I am blaming on the fact that I just do not have the attention span for Youngstown version of diplomacy. I mean normally after five nations have been eliminated, i am already out, but if i am not the end is very near. Right now we are still in mid game. On the bright side you now have something to do with your troops beside support, as you are perfectly justified in eliminating me from the map.

Moody the Wise
2008-06-08, 06:07 AM
Orders due tonight, according to thewamp's schedule. I'll allow 24 hours of leeway since I didn't post a warning, but the sooner the better.

Mael
2008-06-08, 01:37 PM
I would like to issue my formal apology to Mael. I do feel really bad about attacking you, after you were so nice and all. I am blaming on the fact that I just do not have the attention span for Youngstown version of diplomacy. I mean normally after five nations have been eliminated, i am already out, but if i am not the end is very near. Right now we are still in mid game. On the bright side you now have something to do with your troops beside support, as you are perfectly justified in eliminating me from the map.

Don't appologise. I was about ready to give up on the game because the only moves I could see to make were all bad.
Now I get to kick England out of Europe once and for all. :smallbiggrin:

Moody the Wise
2008-06-11, 02:02 PM
Fall 1909 Retreat map

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t190/moodythewise/AtWF1909R.jpg

1 retreat needed, Japan's A Del

The orders were:

England

F OBA S OBB
F Nat S OBA
A Ire - Bel
F Iri C Ire - Bel
F Eng C Ire - Bel
F Lon Hold
F Nth S Hol
F Hol S Den - Kie
F Den - Kie
F Stp S Oms

Austria

Kie - Ber
Mun - Kie
Ruh s Mun - Kie
Tyr - Mun
Mon - Ser
Klu - Vie
Tri s Adr
Adr H
Rum H
Obe H

Turkey

A ira-tur
A oms S A ira-tur
A mos A A oms
A arm-ira
A sev S A arm-ira
F bla H
F bul H
F gre H
F cey S F and-eio
A cal-del
A dec S A cal-del
A raj S A cal-del

Japan

A Sib Supports A Tur Hold
A Tur Supports A Afg - Ira
A Afg - Ira
A Tib - Cal
A Brm Supports A Tib - Cal
F Bob Supports A Tib - Cal
F Eio Supports F Weio - Cey
F Mal - Joh
F Gos - Tha(wc)
F Cel - Mal
F Ecs - Sch
F ObK Holds
F Obl supports F Obk Hold
F Spo Supports F Obk Hold
F Soj - Ecs
F Fuj - Holds
A Sah - Fez
A Sik-Tib
A Can-Sik

Italy

F wio - mad
F and - tha
F obi - wio
F obc - obk
F obj sup F obc - obk
F obb sup F obc - obk
F ven hold
A pie sup F ven hold
A rom sup F ven hold
F ion convoy A tun - pen
A tun - pen
F alg - tun

Maldiem
2008-06-11, 07:48 PM
A Del retreats to Nep

Shishnarfne
2008-06-13, 07:36 PM
Alright, it's kind of a tricky place for me right now.

There's flooding less than two blocks from my apartment, the university where I work (and access the 'Net most times) may be shutting down classes, and I'm just not sure if I'll be able to post frequently enough in the next week to contribute.

Is there any convenient way for me to temporarily allow an ally to proxy my forces so that my moves don't get lost in a great flood?

I might be able to post again Sunday...

Vexen
2008-06-13, 08:00 PM
I'm Ok with waiting a week for more orders. . . unless people are afraid the game will die.

Moody the Wise
2008-06-13, 08:05 PM
I'm okay with it too. I'll leave the decision up to wamp when he returns.

Maldiem
2008-06-14, 12:38 AM
I'm fine with waiting as well.

thewamp
2008-06-14, 02:21 AM
Shoutout to Moody, thanks for covering for me.

Builds are due ASAP
That's my solution. By which I mean, get builds in so that if Shishnarfne does have time, we can progress. Otherwise, we can wait, unless someone objects.

Mael
2008-06-16, 02:59 AM
I'm also in favour of waiting.

Shishnarfne
2008-06-17, 05:28 PM
Alright, I'm currently avoiding the flooded regions (visiting family further from the river), so while my connection will likely be a little spotty until next week, I can probably check in once every couple days.

Oh, and I'll take another A Bag for the build I think I'm due...

thewamp
2008-06-25, 08:34 PM
Alright, check in time. After our minor sabbatical, who's still here?

Mael
2008-06-26, 05:34 AM
I'm here today, but after this evening I'll be away until tuesday.

Shishnarfne
2008-06-26, 08:17 AM
I'm in a similar place to Mael: My little sister is getting married this weekend, and I'll be away from my Internet most of that time.

After that, I should be able to keep up (assuming the forums aren't overrun by new comics).

Vexen
2008-06-26, 08:54 AM
Still Here, or rather I will be here again on monday. I am going on Vacation and won't be back until Monday

thewamp
2008-06-26, 11:54 AM
Alright then, Builds Due Tuesday at 2300
unless someone objects?

Maldiem
2008-06-29, 07:22 PM
Still here. Builds have been sent. Let me know if you need them again, since I sent them last week.

thewamp
2008-06-29, 07:42 PM
Nope, I got them still.

thewamp
2008-07-01, 03:19 PM
Oh, and uh, 7 Hour Warning
Get 'em in.

Vexen
2008-07-01, 03:25 PM
Wait, am I counting right. Do I have a build?

Maldiem
2008-07-01, 06:54 PM
Nope. Did you remember to count your fleet in ObA?

thewamp
2008-07-03, 08:11 PM
Umm... so I was waiting for a set of orders that I actually wasn't waiting for... so all the orders in. Sorry about that.

Turkey: A bag
Japan: F tok, F osa

Spring 19010 Orders due Monday at 2300

Maldiem
2008-07-04, 01:18 AM
Godzilla Turds, Remains of Japanese People Celebrate 19,000 Years Since Digestion

Godzilla also remarked that its odd that 19,000 years have passed without the front moving one bit. He blamed the annoyingly stable A-I-T alliance in Europe.

Vexen
2008-07-04, 03:01 AM
Can we get a new map?

thewamp
2008-07-04, 12:55 PM
Can we get a new map?

Sure, here's one:

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3223/aroundtheworlds1910mny9.jpg

thewamp
2008-07-06, 09:45 PM
This is your 24 Hour Warning

Yes! Finally one that's actually 24 hours out.

Maldiem
2008-07-07, 07:38 PM
Godzillan Aide Releases Orders Early, Promptly Eaten

Luckily, Godzilla's enemies weren't fast enough to take advantage of the information, which was taken down before damage could be done.

thewamp
2008-07-08, 01:05 PM
Spring 1910
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3357/aroundtheworlds1910rbt6.jpg

Austria - Mael
Obe - Obg
Tri s Adr
Adr s Ion
Mun - Kie
Ber s Mun - Kie
Ruh s Mun - Kie
Tyr - Mun
Vie - Tyr
Ser s Rum
Rum s Ser

England - Vexen
F Oba S Obb
F Nat S Oba
F Iri - hold
F Eng - hold
F Lon - Nth
F Nth - Den
F Hol S Bel
F Stp S Oms
F Den - Bal
A Bel S Bur - Ruh

Italy - Charity
Fobb sup oba - obl
F obc - obh
F mor - obd
A pen - egy
F wio - eio
F and - bob
F mad sup and - bob
S rom sup ven hold
A pie sup ven hold
F ion - eas
F tun - ion
F wes - mor

Japan - Maldiem
A Sib supports A Tur
A Tur Supports A Afg
A Afg Supports A Nep - Del
A Nep - Del
A Cal - Mad
F Bob Supports A Cal - Mad
A Tib Supports A Brm - Cal
A Brm - Cal
A Sik - Brm
F Mal - Sum
F Gos - Tha(ec)
F Eio - And
F Joh Supports F Eio - And
F Sch - Cel
F Ecs - Sch
F Osa - Ecs
F Spo - Tim
F Fuj - Spo
F Tok - Soj
F Obk - ObL
F Obl - ObB
A Fez - Sud

Turkey - Shishnarfne
F cey s F wio-eio
F gre s F bul
F bul s F gre
F bla s F bul
A oms S mos
A mos S oms
A ira-snd
A del S A ira-snd
A bag-ira
A sev S A bag-ira
A arm S A bag-ira
A raj S A del
A dec S A del

Retreats!
Just the one, Italian F and may disband or retreat to mal

Retreat due by Wednesday at 2300
Fall 1910 orders due by Saturday 7/12 at 2300

Charity
2008-07-08, 05:27 PM
we're all off to sunny mal woo

Wamp, this weekend is my sisters wedding i will not be back from Manchester until Tuesday sorry guys.

I can attempt to get something to you before hand...

thewamp
2008-07-08, 07:44 PM
Wamp, this weekend is my sisters wedding i will not be back from Manchester until Tuesday sorry guys.

I can attempt to get something to you before hand...

Try, but don't sweat it if it doesn't work out. We can always extend the deadline to next Tuesday.

Charity
2008-07-19, 02:08 PM
I have not been able to access gitp until today, I will try and get some orders in tommorrow.

thewamp
2008-07-19, 07:38 PM
I have not been able to access gitp until today, I will try and get some orders in tommorrow.

Yep, boards have been down until today.
Fall 1910 Order due Tuesday July 22, if possible

by which I mean, I'll give more time if someone hasn't noticed the boards are back...

thewamp
2008-07-24, 02:37 PM
Orders are all in. I'll resolve them later today.

thewamp
2008-07-25, 06:41 PM
Finally, Fall 1910
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6315/aroundtheworldf1910roj8.jpg

Austria - Mael
obg - eaf
mun s kie
ruh s kie
ber s kie
tri s adr
ser s rum
tyr - boh

England - Vexen
F Oba-Obl
F Nat - Oba
F Iri - hold
F Eng - Bel
F Stp S Oms
F Nth S Hol
F Den - Kie
F Bal - Pos
F Hol S Den - Kie
A Bel - Ruh

Italy - Charity
F mal - bor
F eio - bob
F mad - cal
A egy - sud
F eas - sue
F obj - obk
F obh - som
F obd - obc
F mor - obd
F obb sup F oba - obl
F ven hold
A pie sup F ven hold
A rom sup F ven hold
A bre - pic

Japan - Maldiem
A Sud- Eth
A Sib Supports A Tur - Oms
A Tur - Oms
A Afg - Del
A Nep Supports A Afg - Del
A Cal Supports A Afg - Del
A Tib Supports A Cal
A Brm Supports A Cal
A Tha(ec) - Gos
A Sik - Lao
F Joh - Mal
F And Supports F Joh - Mal
F Cel - Jav
F Sch - Bor
F Ecs - Sch
F Soj - Ecs
F Spo - ObK
F ObL Supports F Spo - ObK
F Bob - Eio
F Sum Supports F Bob - Eio
F Obk - ObJ
F Tim Supports F F Obk - Obj

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A snd-afg
A ira S A snd-afg
A del S A snd-afg
A raj S F mad
A dec S A del
A oms H
F cey S F eio
F gre S F bul
F bul S F gre
A arm S A ira
F bla S A sev
A sev S A ira
A mos-ukr

Retreats!
Italy: F mal may disband or retreat to cel
Italy: F eio may disband or retreat to wio
Japan: F Obl may disband or retreat to npo
Japan: A Afg may disband or retreat to kas

If one of the two of you doesn't care what the other does, just post your orders in the thread. Other wise, PM them to me and I'll post when I've got them both.

Retreats due Saturday at 2300
Builds/Disbands due Monday at 2300
Spring 1911 Orders due Thursday at 2300
Sorry for the not-aggressive schedule: it's just that I'm gone this weekend, mostly, so I don't want to count on internet.

Maldiem
2008-07-25, 07:49 PM
Could we get a new map? You posted the Spring map again.

thewamp
2008-07-26, 02:47 AM
Could we get a new map? You posted the Spring map again.

I'm an idiot, new map's up

Charity
2008-07-26, 06:50 AM
I will take the available retreats please.

Maldiem
2008-07-26, 02:25 PM
Both of mine are obvious. Afg retreats to Kas and ObL retreats to Npo

thewamp
2008-07-30, 01:05 AM
Builds!
Austria: Disband A Eaf
England: A Lon
Japan: F Tok

thewamp
2008-07-31, 01:16 PM
This is your 9 Hour Warning
So get on it!

thewamp
2008-08-02, 02:36 AM
Orders are all in. I'll resolve them when I wake up. I was going to do it now, but I'm not in the best state to do thinking.

thewamp
2008-08-02, 12:56 PM
Spring 1911
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4075/aroundtheworlds1911rvq6.jpg

Austria - Mael
Adr - Alb
Boh - Sil
Kie - Hol
Ruh s Kie - Hol
Mun - Kie
Ber s Mun - Kie
Tri H
Rum H
Ser - Klu

England - Vexen
F Iri - Mao
F OBA S OBL
F OBL S OBB - OBK
F Eng S Bel
A Bel S Hol
F Hol S Bel
F Nth - Den
F Den - Bal
F Pos - Ber
F Stp S Oms
A Lon search for werewolves

Italy - Charity
F obb sup F obl - obk
F obc - obj
A rom sup A ven hold
F obd sup obc - obj (failed, obd is not adjacent to obj)
A pie sup f ven hold
F cel - sch
F wio - mad
F mad - bob
A sud - eth
F som - eaf
F sue - red
rest hold

Japan - Maldiem
A Eth H
A Tur H
A Sib Supports A Tur H
A Cal - Del
A Kas Supports A Cal - Del
A Nep Supports A Cal - Del
A Brm - Cal
A Tib Supports A Brm - Cal
F Eio - BoB
F And Supports F Eio - BoB
F Tim - Eio
F Sum Supports F Tim - Eio
F Mal Supports F Tim - Eio
F Gos - Bor
F Sch - Cel
F Mal Supports F Sch - Cel
F Ecs - Phi
F Tok - Spo
F Npo Supports F Tok - Spo
F Soj - Ecs
F ObJ - ObC
F ObK Supports F ObJ - ObC
A Lao - Cam

Turkey - Shishnarfne
F bul S F gre
F gre S F bul
A arm-rum
F bla C A arm-rum
A sev S A arm-rum
A ukr S A arm-rum
A afg-tur
A ira S A afg-tur
A mos S A afg-tur (failed, no unit in moscow)
F cey S F wio
A raj S A del
A dec S A del
A del S F mad-cal

Retreats!
Italy F cel may disband or retreat to tim
Italy F obc may disband or retreat to sat

Retreats due by Sunday at 2300
Fall 1911 orders due by Tuesday at 2300

Vexen
2008-08-02, 02:12 PM
I think Austria needs to Retreat too. Disbanding will not be looked down on either.

Mael
2008-08-02, 04:28 PM
I think Austria needs to Retreat too. Disbanding will not be looked down on either.

Disbanding is so last wednesday, strategic withdrawl Rum - Ser

Charity
2008-08-03, 09:24 AM
I will take both available retreats, ta Wamp.

thewamp
2008-08-03, 02:40 PM

Oh. Right. It blended in, I didn't see it. :smalltongue:

thewamp
2008-08-05, 10:38 AM
11.3 Hour Warning

Get them orders in

thewamp
2008-08-07, 01:08 AM
Orders are all in but my adjudication isn't! Fear not, it'll get there tomorrow morning.

thewamp
2008-08-07, 04:20 PM
First, a pet peeve due to my own laziness: Charity, could you stop listing support orders as "sup"? jdip doesn't recognize those when I "enter multiple orders". "S" works just fine.

Anyway, that aside,
Fall 1911
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7826/aroundtheworldf1911ryb6.jpg

Austria - Mael
Ber s Kie
Kie s Ber
Mun s Kie
Ruh s Kie
Sil - War
Tri H
Alb - Gre
Klu H
Ser s Alb - Gre

England - Vexen
F OBA S OBL
F OBL S Obb - Obk
F Mao - Obb
F Eng - Nth
A Bel S Bur - ruh
F Hol S Bel
F Den - Kie
F Pos Hold
F Bal S Pos
F StP S OMs
A Lon Hold

Italy - Charity
F tim - spo
F obb - obk
F obd -obc
F sat sup F obd -obc
A pic - bre
A pie -tyr
F ven - adr
A rom - ven
A sud - eth
F red sup A sud - eth
Feaf - mag
F wio - eio
F mad sup F wio - eio

Japan - Maldiem
A Eth H
A Tur Supports A Kas - Afg
A Kas - Afg
A Sib Supports A Tur
F Eio - Mad
A Cal Supports F Eio - Mad
F BoB Supports F Eio - Mad
A Nep - Del
A Tib Supports A Cal
A Brm Supports A Cal
A Cam - Sai
F Mal Hopes for Italian F - Wio - Eio
F And Hopes for Italian F - Wio - Eio
F Sum Hopes for Italian F - Wio - Eio
F Jav Hopes for Italian F - Wio - Eio
F Bor Hopes for Italian F - Wio - Eio
F Cel - Tim
F Spo Supports F Cel - Tim
F Phi - Cel
F Ecs Hold
F Npo Hold
F ObC - ObB
F ObK Supports F ObC - ObB

Turkey - Shishnarfne
A afg-tur
A oms S A afg-tur
A ira S A afg-tur
A del S F mad-cal
A raj S A del
A dec S A del
F cey S F wio
F gre S F bul
F bul S F gre
A ukr-war
A sev-ukr
A rum S A sev-ukr
F bla S A rum

Retreats? - YES
Italy F tim may disband or retreat to obj
Italy F mad may disband or retreat to ara; wio
Japan F obc may disband or retreat to obj; obh; obi
Japan A eaf may disband or retreat to dan; eaf
Japan A tur may disband or retreat to sin
Japan F obk may disband or retreat to obj
PS: you two may want to actually send these to me. Notice F tim and F obk. But then, maybe you don't care if the other one sees.

Elimination!
France? Really? They're actually getting eliminated?

Retreats due Friday at 2300
Builds due Saturday at 2300
Orders due Wednesday at 2300
I'm gone next week. I think I'll have internet, but if it's sketchier than I thought, I'll get someone else to fill in for me. The later spring orders due date though, is to give me some leeway.

Vexen
2008-08-07, 11:11 PM
Not that We are in any place to make demands . . . but the English Empire would like to request that Austria disband the Army in Silesia. (Berlin would be much nicer, but your not the French so we really don't expect you to capitulate that easily. [P.S. The French comment is not directed at you Moody, in case you are still following this post]

Also, for what it is worth, if the big lizard wouldn't mind disbanding the OBK fleet, it would just save time in the long run. you'll end up disbanding anyway and you won't be able to get OBJ.

In other news . . .

English Prime Minister is quite distraught after the latest season's results. His friendly wager with parliment has been lost. He had bet a weeks salary that the French would still be alive and kicking it long after the war was over. To a press agent he released this statement:
" I really never thought that ol' Godzilla would eat those Frenchies, I can't imagine that they taste all that great. I kept thinking that any minute that fleet in Ann would sneak into Vtn. Then they would start building fleets again in Saigon for the greatest comeback of all time. Guess I was wrong and now I have to pay. Oh, well."

SO LONG FRANCE IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED:smalltongue:

thewamp
2008-08-08, 08:55 PM
Italy F tim retreat to obj - another unit retreated here, unit disbands
Italy F mad retreat to wio

F Obc - ObI
F ObK - ObJ - another unit retreated here, unit disbands
A Tur - Sin
A Eth - Eaf

Charity
2008-08-10, 06:18 AM
Can I request a new map after the disbands.

thewamp
2008-08-10, 12:28 PM
Here's the new map:
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/2897/aroundtheworldf1911bqe4.jpg

Now get them orders in!
I didn't give an x hour warning of any variety, so I'm being extra lenient, but in case you were wondering, every single one of you needs to get some orders in (I checked).

Vexen
2008-08-11, 08:25 AM
Um . . . I count 11 SC and 11 Units? Am I missing something?

Shishnarfne
2008-08-11, 01:02 PM
Umm... I thought that I counted 9 Austrian units and only 8 Austrian SC's... Is this accurate?

Mael
2008-08-11, 03:05 PM
Umm... I thought that I counted 9 Austrian units and only 8 Austrian SC's... Is this accurate?

My count is the same, unfortunatly.

Vexen
2008-08-11, 03:28 PM
Yes, Austria needs to disband, see previous message for request for Austrian, Disband. I just got a message saying England has a build/disband. I don't see it. just want to clarify that the map is correct.

thewamp
2008-08-13, 12:37 PM
Gah! Delay! Taking too long! I'm sorry... I have *way* worse internet than I thought I would this vacation. Should've given someone else the reigns.

Anyway,

Austria disbands F tri
England doesn't have to build or disband. I misread jdip. Sorry Vexen, you were absolutely right.
Italy builds A nap
Japan builds F osa; A kyo
Turkey builds A bag

France disbands obviously and is eliminated.

So, what with my delay,
Spring 1912 Orders due Saturday at 2300
Turning them in ASAP would be very awesome though.

thewamp
2008-08-16, 10:49 PM
I didn't give an hour warning, but
Get them Orders in
for those who haven't already.

thewamp
2008-08-18, 01:42 AM
Spring 1912
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3954/aroundtheworlds1912rzv8.jpg

Austria - Mael
Sil - War
Ser s Ion - Gre