PDA

View Full Version : Village issues (IC thread)

Zyks
2008-02-05, 02:06 PM
Ok heres the IC thread, as promised. The name of the thread will change as the game progresses, reflecting what your doing. So lets get things rolling!

from now on follow these for posting:

1. Actions/Normal description in normal text
2. Speech in colour. Please claim a colour in OOC thread first so you don't all have the same
3. Thoughts in italics
4. OOC stuff goes in a spoiler, or I accept {} brackets too. (or just put it in the OOC thread)
5. Put your character name in bold at the start of each post, so I know who you are

lets go!

Zyks
2008-02-05, 02:10 PM
Welcome to Lotherington!

Lotherington is a small village, location: middle of nothingness. It's a pleasant place (usually). Not much here, a chrch, a tavern, a blacksmith , some houses, a lumber mill, and an abundance of farms. It's a nice day, good weather, and the sun shines through the nearby mountain range. A few carts are on the streets, passing through with their wares, heading to more important towns. Children play in the streets, while adults work in the mill, farming or doing housework.

Please specify where your character is right now or describe their entrance to the village. Any way you want, and I'll work a way for you to end up meeting and joining together :smallwink: but please don't make it too hard for :smalltongue:

Hybasha
2008-02-05, 04:05 PM
Aramil

A late teen human playing music in the tavern

perform:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1483204/ i claim sea green

The_JJ
2008-02-05, 05:39 PM
Hales

A bored young preist sits outside, watching children play behind the church while thier parents are listening to the sermon inside.

TechKnight
2008-02-05, 05:46 PM
Alorlict

Alorlict is tending to a local farmers crops, earning his stay at the farmer's house house.

"I am wasting my life in this dreary town, I must find a way out"

I claim dark orange :smallbiggrin:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-05, 08:03 PM
Zel'Nailo Saalak

With a charming wink and a warm smile, a half-elf in black clothing and a red jacket descends from a wagon driving into town.
"An ocean of thanks for the ride, m'ladi!" he exclaims to the woman sitting besides the driver, "And likewise to you, Lord Banister!" he adds to the end, with no hint of the words being forced, each compliment was though out beforehnad, and none were an afterthouhgt, lezning both the man and the woman content with the half-blood descending and driving throuhg the crowd.

The half-elf, however, took his time slinging a black canvas bag over one shoulder, and shiftily pats the small of his back before stepping a single shiny leather boot out into the dusty road.
He stepped with a liquid gaint, and near-immediatly detained a woman watching her children play.
"My apologies for the intrusion, madame, but I'm a traveler here, I was wondering if you might direct me to an inn so I can fill my empty stomach?" he smiles.

[roll0]

Sannit
2008-02-06, 03:27 AM
Tharis Lundra

"Mug of ale, please."

The elf fishes into his coinpurse and draws forth four copper pieces, which he plunks down on the bar in what he hopes is a customerlike way. "I've never had any before, sir," Tharis continues. "I hear it's marvelous stuff."

Zyks
2008-02-06, 04:34 AM
Aramil

The crowd thinks you're great, at the end of the performance there's cheers all round, and someone buys you a pint of the best ale in the house. The barman even hands you 4gp for entertaining his patrons.

Hales

The sermon ends with a chorus of song, and then the adults return, pickign up their children along the way. Your college, a young assistant who gets tired at the thought of talking, comes from the church and asks Fancy a drink? I'm going to the tavern, want to come? I hear theres a great bard there at the moment.

Alorlict

The owner of the farm comes up to you. Hey lad, you've been working hard, your a great help around 'ere. Can't have you working all the time though. Here, go to the tavern, relax a little enjoy yourself. He hands you a few copper pieces. He's right you have been working hard recently, and it is time for a break and a drink.

Zel'Nailo Saalak

{you would pick a name if have to copy and past because I can't spell it :smalltongue: }

You draw a few glances with your your clothing, a little more up-market than the usual round here. But nobody passes comment. The woman jumps a little as you speak to her. Oh! Well it's just around the corner there. The Rams head. It's a good place, nice entertainment and good food and ale too. You should like it.

Tharis Lundra

The barman hands you a mug, slightly puzzled looking at the thought of never having ale before, but never the less, it's getting him money. He slides the coins off the counter and into a tin behind it. The marvellous sound of Aramil playing can be heard in the background. The barman turns back to you. New in town sir?

Sannit
2008-02-06, 05:17 AM
Tharis Lundra

"Yessir. I live just over in the forest - " Tharis gestures vaguely, "but I so rarely get an opportunity to come out and be with humans. We elves have wines made from various fruits, but never have I tasted this." Grinning widely, Tharis downs half the cup, and immediately regurgitates it, gagging as if an eel is caught in his throat.

Hybasha
2008-02-06, 08:31 AM
Aramil

The human teen is surprised how much they love the performance and says "Well thank you everyone I apperciate the applause and thank you kind person for the drink," Aramil drink a mouthful of the ale never drinking it before only elf wine and likes it then rests for a little bit telling everyone he'll play again in 15 minutes.He walk over to the barkeep and asks him,"Mr.barkeep i would first like to thank you for the gold.Secondly i would like to know how much it would cost to get a room?"

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-06, 09:04 AM
Zel(That better for you?)

Zel'Nailo smiles a gives the lady a short bow. "Thank you very much, madame." He says in a courtly manner, rasing a hand to pop the collar of his jacket automatically as it slipped slightly from the bow.
With that, Zel strdes smoothly to the Ram's Head, pointedly ignoring the stares his clothing are recieving.

It seems like I've already made a bit of a splash. May need to catch the first wagon out

The half-blood slips inside the Ram's Head and smoothly make shis way up to the bar.
"If I can bother you, Good sir, I could do with a spot of food. What do you have to offer?"

[roll0]

The_JJ
2008-02-06, 06:56 PM
Hales shrugs.
It's probably bad for our immortal souls, but hey, the head preist is a dwarf. I think we'll be fine.

TechKnight
2008-02-06, 09:05 PM
"Thank you kind sire"
Alorlict walks quickly in his excitment, humming a marry tune. He walks up to the bartender and orders a ale. Takes a big swig and looks around see who else is here

Zyks
2008-02-07, 03:41 AM
I'm assuming everyone is now in the tavern

Tharis

The barman laughs almost hysterically at you he manages to calm down long enough to splutter: Well thats not the usual reaction. Ha! But I suppose it's all the elvish wine. Doesn't set you up for the real deal. We have some elvish wine here too. Want some? on the house of course, after the reaction to the ale. He continues to cuckle slightly to himself.

Aramil

You watch as the barman laughs over the elf and the ale incident, and then he moves over to speak to you. Well sir, a room is 4 silver pieces a night, breakfast included. Good quality rooms too.

Zel

{Much better thanks :smallbiggrin: }
Of course, you also have great view of the ale-spewing elf, and the hysterical barman. After tending to Aramil he mvoes to you. Lots of business tonight I see. Well sir, a full meal, bread, meat and cheese, with a mug of ale as well will be 2 silver pieces

hales

You enter the tavern with your friend, who instantly goes to the bar and orders two mugs of ale. Looking about you can see many ordinary patrons, most of which you've seen around the village before. An elf at the bar seems to have had a slight accident with his ale. The bard, who you've heard a bit of, is at the bar, and nearby to him is a half elf, dressed slightly more finely than the rest of the patrons.

Alorlict

{you see pretty much the same as Hales, and also 2 priest have just entered, one straight to the bar, and one paused just inside for a while.}

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-07, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=Zyks;3902175]Zel

{Much better thanks :smallbiggrin: }
Of course, you also have great view of the ale-spewing elf, and the hysterical barman. After tending to Aramil he mvoes to you. Lots of business tonight I see. Well sir, a full meal, bread, meat and cheese, with a mug of ale as well will be 2 silver pieces[\quote]

"I'm afraid I have a ... delicate consitution." Zel explains. "Any chance I can forego and take a double portion of meat instead? As for a drink, if you have water, I'd be grateful."

Zyks
2008-02-07, 03:58 AM
Of Course sir, that would be fine. I suppose we don't want another mess of ale like this poor fellow He laughs quietly to himself and goes through a door behind the bar to get someone to make the meal

Hybasha
2008-02-07, 04:44 AM
Aramil

You watch as the barman laughs over the elf and the ale incident, and then he moves over to speak to you. Well sir, a room is 4 silver pieces a night, breakfast included. Good quality rooms too.}
Aramil responds to the barkeep with a postive attitude,"I would love a room with such a great deal." Aramil leaves 4 silver on the table and goes to play another song.
perform:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1484327/

Sannit
2008-02-07, 03:46 PM
Tharis Lundra

"Th-thank you," Tharis replies, gratefully taking the wine. He wipes his mouth, embarrassed, and takes a swig. Much better.

The_JJ
2008-02-07, 05:57 PM
Hales
Hales slides up to the bar past his friend, and sits next to the elf and the half-elf.
Hello, you guys new in town? My name is Hales.
The young cleric extends his hand, upon which you see a small ring with a crown embossed on it.

Sannit
2008-02-07, 06:58 PM
Tharis Lundra

"Pleased to make your acquaintance," the elf says, taking the cleric's hand and shaking it. "Tharis, of the Lundra family. I am here on an errand on behalf of my village elders. Do you live here?"

The_JJ
2008-02-07, 09:18 PM
*Smiles* Indeed. I'm apprenticed as a priest in the church down the road. 'Least until two days from now. (His friend thumps the table and whoops in aproval.) Anyway, what sort of errand are you running?

Sannit
2008-02-07, 11:36 PM
Tharis Lundra

"My people are hurt by the killing of trees in our forest. I came here to inform your leaders of this." Tharis sighs. "I know that this village relies on our forest as a resource, but we rely on it as our home. It saddens me that we cannot both use it for our needs."

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-08, 04:38 PM
"Hello, Hales! I am Investigator Saalaksin. Well, Former Investigaor. How do you do?" Zel replies, shaking the proferred hand and wondering where the food is.

Yes, he is a dirty, dirty liar. [roll0]

Zyks
2008-02-08, 05:01 PM
JJ (or anyone else involved) roll sense motive to see if he's lying

The_JJ
2008-02-08, 06:09 PM
lets see[roll0]

The_JJ
2008-02-08, 06:15 PM
Hales
Hales spent the last several years of his life under the tutalge of a dwarf so he says to Tharis Well, I suppose we have to take what we need to go on living.
Zel he subjects to a brief quizical look. He puts his sence of unease down to cultural differences, but choses to instead keep his eye on the half-elf for now.Ahem. Of course... and what are you doing in this town?

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-08, 06:27 PM
Zel

"Well, you see the whole "Former" bit comes into play. I was deep undercover and got caught. Those I was invesigating tried to hang me from the rafters. I narrowly escaped from my life, but was Discharged from The Guard, on account of word traveling fast when such a thing occurs. So, I'm out here, with little gold, and little hope, mayhap my wits will be enough to get by."

[roll0] add any circumstance bonuses you wish for anyone who can see the scar.

The_JJ
2008-02-08, 08:14 PM
Hales
That's a natural one you rolled there :smallbiggrin:
[roll0]

Umm... sure. Whatever man.
Disatisfied with the obviously dishonest man he is speaking with, Hales turns to his friend, cheerfully grabbing an ale.

TechKnight
2008-02-09, 05:38 PM
Looking to have some social interaction. Alorlict walks over to the priest who paused for a bit and politely introduces himself and offers to buy a drink for the priest.

The_JJ
2008-02-11, 05:44 PM
Hey Alorict, good to see you. Hows it going?

TechKnight
2008-02-11, 06:46 PM
"Its been well, thank you. I have been looking to get out of this town."

The_JJ
2008-02-11, 07:06 PM
*Grins*
You and me both man.

Zyks
2008-02-12, 03:13 AM
While you converse and drink, there is a sudden scream from the street. The whole bar goes silent. There is a faint sound of conflict in the distance. And then suddenly, the dorr flies back and a man shouts

They're coming! The goblins! Run for your... ARGH!

His words are cut short, as he falls to the ground with a thud. A morningstar lodged deep in his back. The goblin holding it steps forward and tugs his weapon from the body, before slitting the mans throat with a dagger. A further 6 goblins enter the building, ad panic ensues in the tavern.

tactical: Theres now 7 goblins just inside the entrance to the bar. They are well within reach for a move action and attack. The townspeople are in panic, but a few are picking up improvised weapons, and the barman has a club. Everyone roll initiative please {1d20+x} and for reference, we'll refer to the goblins by number (i.e goblin 1)

Hybasha
2008-02-12, 07:52 AM
Aramil
has a huge delay of getting in fight (is a reason really required?)
initiative:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1490414/ ps this is the proof that i'm not cheating my rolls. TT.TT

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-12, 08:59 AM
[roll0]

Senses somewhat dulled from his impaitence, Zel Finally reacts by leaning foward towards and sliding across it, taking cover behind the convienant thing, Immediatly dropping into a crouch as a part of the action, he draws the scythe benath his coat and stands by for a more advantageous situation.
"My kingdom for a crossbow." he murmers aloud, not aware that hes actually speaking these words.

The_JJ
2008-02-12, 06:14 PM
[roll0]
Cefos looks up in shock. He doesn't have any weapons or armor. The only flail like item he sees was just slamed into some guys back.
Oh sweet holy... EVERYONE WHO CAN'T FIGHT BACK UP, EVERYONE ELSE GRAB SOMETHING. IF YOU'R HURT COME TO ME!!!
[roll1] search check for weapons/sheilds/things I can use as weapons/shields.

Edit: oops, plus two to the search roll.

Zyks
2008-02-13, 04:00 AM
Waiting on TechKnight and Sannits initiative rolls. For simplicity all the goblins will have the same initiative roll, which I shall roll now.

Goblin initiative: [roll0]

Hybasha, epic failure. And after those two awesome music rolls too! Anyways, since you rolled natural one, not only are you last, your also flat footed for this round (makes you easier to hit)

JJ are you Cefos or Hales? :smallbiggrin: your name seems to change. Also it would help if you put it in bold at the top of your post, so I know whos who.

Results for your decisions will come once I have initiative for everyone, then I'll post what happens in order.

TechKnight
2008-02-13, 04:48 PM
initate roll - [roll0]

Sannit
2008-02-13, 04:52 PM
Tharis Lundra

Tharis turns around. Goblins! The elf reaches around his back for his bow, readying himself for battle.

[roll0]

Zyks
2008-02-13, 05:58 PM
{ok, now I have initiative, lets get things going!}

Order of actions:

15 - goblins
13 - barman
11 - Tharis + Hales
9 - Arlolict
7 - Zel
natural 1 - Aramil

The goblins spread out, chittering as they go. They attack randomly into the crowds of people, with morningstars swinging. A farmer falls with a cry, injured in the leg, and makes an attempt to crawl across to Hales.

One goblin rushes Aramil, who is slow to get a grip on himself. The goblins swings visciously, and his blow strikes Aramil in the stomach. (3 damage).

Another goblin rushes towards the bar, snarling at the barman. It takes a swing at him (2 damage).

you all notice two of the goblins with torches, running for the store room where all the alcohol is.

The barman turns upon the goblin who struck him, and takes a swing with his club. It meets the goblin right in the face. The club crushes the goblins skull, which fragments into its brain. The process is rather messy, and results in the goblin being well and truly dead {I rolled a critical hit}.

Tharis jumps into action, and draws his bow. {you may also make an attack this round, roll in your next post}

Hales looks about himself. The only weapons available are improvised ones. Mugs, chairs and the like. (-4 penalty to hit. Chairs deal 1d8 damage, mugs 1d6) {you may also make another action. I'll allow you to pick up an object and hit something with it in this turn}

{Arlolict has actions to post}

Zel dives behind the (Bar I assume you mean?) and draws a scythe from his clothing. {no other action this round, you are in almost total cover, and goblins can't see you}

{aramil may now take actions}

summary
Aramil now on 4 hp
6 Goblins left - 1 infront of Aramil, 2 running to stores with torches, 3 amongst the commoners.
Zel in total cover {no actions}
Tharis with his bow ready {may roll attacks now}
Hales may make some actions
Aramil may now make actions {no weapons drawn, recommend making a 5 foot step away, then drawing a weapon as your turn, so no Attacks of oppertunity as you draw a weapon}
Arlolict has actions to post

New post will contain full happenings this round once I have everyones action.

The_JJ
2008-02-13, 06:31 PM
Hales

Sorry, that's my other char w/ 5 random letters in his name
THEY'VE GOT FIRE!
And one heal to the farmer (cure minor wounds).

Sannit
2008-02-13, 06:53 PM
Tharis Lundra

Tharis takes aim at one of the torch-wielding goblins, and lets his arrow fly.

Attack roll:
Damage roll: [roll1]
Roll for arrow destruction (1 is destroyed, 2 is arrow intact): [roll]d2
*hopes he knows how to roll dice*

Zyks
2008-02-18, 08:09 AM
Please remember to post who you are in bold above your text. Its hard to remember who is who.

Also sannit you can't roll on an edit. It'll have to be on a new post. I do that ll the time too :smallbiggrin:

Still waitin on the others first, then we can move on to the next round

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-18, 09:30 AM
Zel slides over to the back room, where the goblins went and sneaks behind the nearest one before attacking with his sickle.
If thats too much motion, or too many actions, He instead peaks his head inside the observe whats happening.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Thanatos 51-50
2008-02-18, 09:31 AM
Natural one on the attack!
[roll0]
[roll1]
Not sure how you want to deal with it, so a d20 roll and a d% roll for you.

Zyks
2008-02-18, 09:35 AM
Hmm, I've always played natural 1 as you damage yourself. This may be my own DMs rules, so can you link me to critical failures on the SRD? I cant seem to find it.

Sannit
2008-02-18, 08:48 PM
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/combatStatistics.htm is all I can find regarding natural ones.
I've never seen natural ones damaging yourself; I always played with drop, myself.

Okay, again, my arrow is destroyed if 1, intact if 2: [roll0]

Hybasha
2008-02-22, 04:43 PM
Aramil

The wounded muscian takes a 5' step back and draws his sword ready to fight against the oposing foe

The_JJ
2008-02-27, 05:23 PM
*bump*

Hello?

The_JJ
2008-03-04, 05:36 PM
*bump bump*

Helllloooo?

Zyks
2008-03-04, 06:06 PM
Sorry. I guess techknight drops out? no posts in ages. I'm still not entirely sure what to do about natural 1 rolls. I think I may just leave it as automatic miss, and no further consequences, to avoid confusion. Will get a full post up tomorrow morning

Zyks
2008-03-05, 03:48 AM
15 - goblins
13 - barman
11 - Tharis + Hales
9 - Arlolict
7 - Zel
natural 1 - Aramil

The goblins continue attacking in the crowd. One falls in the mob of commoners, struck down by a chair. This is almost a bar brawl! Another takes a swing at aramil, but misses completely.

The barman slides over the counter andtakes a swing at one of the goblins running into the store. His club connects, felling the goblin unconscious onto the ground.

Tharis' arrow misses the goblin, and shuders into the woodwork, intact.

Hales stabilises the farmer, who has know drifted unconscious, but is still alive.

Arlolict disappears into thin air

Zel swings far too wide with his weapon, missing completely, and almost striking others.

Aramil darts back from the goblin and draws his weapon, ready to fight.

Next round!

Summary
4 goblins left - 1 infront of aramil, 1 running for the store, 2 amongst the commoners

Thanatos 51-50
2008-03-05, 03:53 AM
Request tactical info:
Goblin Running for Store - Distance?
Has he noticed me?
Does he have cover?
Do I have cover?

Zyks
2008-03-05, 04:24 AM
The goblin running is about 20 feet away from you, hasn't seen you (he's too focused on getting to the stores) and neither of you have cover.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-03-05, 05:14 AM
Still in a crouch, Zel, draws the stiletto from his boot and throws it, pointy bit first at the running goblin, aiming for a vital area.
[roll0][roll1][roll2]

Thanatos 51-50
2008-03-05, 05:22 AM
A natural 19! Thats within the Crit range for a Dagger! [roll0] [roll1][/spoiler]

Hybasha
2008-03-05, 07:55 PM
Aramil
The musician now attacks the goblin with his sword (on his turn of course:smallsmile: )
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1518000/

The_JJ
2008-03-05, 08:08 PM
I pick up a chair and try to beat down the guy going to the store.

The_JJ
2008-03-05, 08:11 PM
forgot my rolls...
[roll0]
[roll1]

The_JJ
2008-03-25, 05:47 PM
Yea, and I cast... RESURECTION!

Zyks
2008-03-25, 06:17 PM
hmm, a few players seem to have died out of this. Give them a few days to post signs of life and I'll kick it up again. If not, I'll run a brand new game to which all active players from here will have a reserved place.

In fact I'm quite tempted to do that anyway.

Hybasha
2008-03-26, 04:07 AM
you still have JJ,thanatos, and me the loveable trio :smile:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-03-26, 05:14 AM
*dances through the thread, showing obvious signs of life*

Zyks
2008-03-26, 11:02 AM
Well I have a feeling I might start afresh with a whole new concept. But if you guys want to keep this thats fine with me.

Hybasha
2008-03-26, 05:22 PM
btw zyks i'm going to get a friend of mine who's been with giant for awhile to join us is that cool?

PocketRocket
2008-03-28, 02:29 PM
Hey, I'm Hybasha's friend. If you need a solid powerhouse, I can make one. Probably barbarian or fighter. Let me know what you need and if you want me to play

Zyks
2008-03-28, 05:45 PM
I'm going to start afresh, whole new concept and all. I'll just stick with you four, and make a new "recruitment" thread, so you can see the concept, and make new characters if necessary. I'll post in here when I have the full concept and I'll link to the recruitment thread (which will be labelled invite only :smallsmile: )

PocketRocket
2008-03-30, 11:21 PM
Am I part of that 4?

Thanatos 51-50
2008-03-31, 01:06 AM
I'llbe happy to start over with a new character/concept.

Zyks
2008-03-31, 02:20 AM
Am I part of that 4?

yup. You, Thanatos, Hybasha and The JJ, if he' still around.

The_JJ
2008-03-31, 04:45 PM
Right here.

Zyks
2008-04-01, 02:21 AM
ok, easter holidays (in England) are coming up. 2 weeks off aftetr this wekkedn. I should get stuff together then. Sorry about the wait, college isn't getting any easier :smallsmile:

PocketRocket
2008-04-01, 07:26 PM
What do I need to do to roll stats? hp? starting gold? etc.

Zyks
2008-04-02, 02:20 AM
Do it all in the new recruitment thread when I get it started. You'll probably all have to do some rolling. I may mace the starting ECL higher, so ou can fight better stuff.

Hybasha
2008-04-10, 06:44 AM
ok so out of pure boredom let's spam all the way to post 100

Hybasha
2008-04-18, 09:26 PM
Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The_JJ
2008-04-18, 10:01 PM
Spamspamspamspam SPAM!!!!

:smallbiggrin: Gotta love Monty Python.

Hybasha
2008-04-19, 07:58 AM
"I'm bringing sexy spam YEAH"

Thanatos 51-50
2008-04-20, 07:39 AM
Spamming a thread isn't a good idea at any point in time, guys. This isn't Gaia online. You may be interested in the Silly Message Board Games forum.

The_JJ
2008-04-20, 10:17 AM
I just wanted to throw in the Monty Python joke.

Hybasha
2008-04-20, 01:54 PM
touche my friend spamming isn't the best idea but what's the joke J.J

The_JJ
2008-04-20, 03:31 PM
There's a famous scetch that consists of a bunch pf vikings singing 'Spam Spam Spam Spam,' which is where the term comes from.

Zyks
2008-04-20, 03:43 PM
touche my friend spamming isn't the best idea but what's the joke J.J

... gah! you dont know Monty Python?!
If your american I can let you off for not understanding humour I suppose :smalltongue:

anyway, back to the point, I dont think I'll be doing a new game. AS exams are comingup, and revision is going to get heavy pretty soon. Sorry guys.

Hybasha
2008-04-24, 06:29 PM
well since zyks is out we need a dm and two or more players so anyone have some friends in mind?

Thanatos 51-50
2008-04-25, 01:11 AM
I'll happily DM a game. You guys need to consider any other players and such, though.
What type of adventure you guys want? Urban? World-spanning? A dungeon crawl?

PocketRocket
2008-04-25, 06:39 AM
Does not matter to me. how about a military campaign? or a campaign with a purpose, like we are all hunting undead, or giants, or dragons or something like that.

Oh and I love Monty Python but have not seen that sketch

Hybasha
2008-04-25, 03:40 PM
thanatos first off ty for stepping up and second i have no friends on here sad to say except for pocket who showed me this site btw thanatos are you going to have a player as well as dm?

PocketRocket
2008-04-28, 07:00 AM
we can just open it up to other people. Put out a recruiting thread

Hybasha
2008-05-02, 03:18 PM
i agree but we all need to be ready especially thanatos