PDA

View Full Version : Arena Tournament, Round 31: Jeb the Farmer vs. Regis



ArenaManager
2008-02-09, 10:10 AM
Arena Tournament, Round 29: Jeb the Farmer vs. Regis

Map:http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Bitzeralisis/Arena%20Tournament%20Maps/The-Barnyard.gif

XP Award: 300 XP
GP Award: 300 GP

Paladin Latham - Jeb the Farmer (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=2901)
Tyreus - Regis (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=40079)

All Combatants, please roll initiative.

Paladin Latham
2008-02-09, 10:36 AM
Initiative [roll0]

Tyreus
2008-02-11, 12:17 PM
Initiative roll: 1d20+1= 8

Paladin Latham
2008-02-11, 12:30 PM
Jeb the Farmer round 1:

O.K. then. Good luck.

For Refs:
Jeb starts in L6 and double moves to the hay in L16
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 5
AC: 15, Touch: 12, FF: 13
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +0
Current Location: B25

Your turn.

Tyreus
2008-02-11, 02:42 PM
Movement
Regis moves to P19. If he can see Jeb he will fire his crossbow. Max will move to O19 and charge Jeb if he is in range.

Rolls
For Regis
Crossbow attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
For Max
Charge attack (+2 for charge): [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Trip* [roll4]
EDIT: *only if the attack hits

Bronz
2008-02-11, 04:08 PM
High Ref Bronz

LoS is established with Jeb in the hay at L16 (with cover), Regis in P19 and Wolf in 019. Regis took a shot and missed with crossbow.

@Tyreus

As you must have LoS and have a straight line to charge someone, your wolf does nothing.


Jeb is up.

Paladin Latham
2008-02-11, 04:46 PM
Jeb the Farmer round 2:

Alrighty then. Jeb charges to O18 screaming "I have to save MAH FARM!" and attacks!

Spear Attack! [roll0] /\ If it threatens [roll1]
If it hits [roll2] /\ If it crits [roll3]

Edit: HAHAHA!! OMG could I have done any worse! LOL!! :smallbiggrin:

Your Turn. :smallbiggrin:

Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 5
AC: 13, Touch: 10, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +0
Current Location: O18

Mavian
2008-02-11, 04:57 PM
@Paladin

You can't charge, mainly due to the fact that you can't charge through difficult terrain which the hay represents.

Paladin Latham
2008-02-11, 05:19 PM
Meh. I just walk up to him then. Same difference. My AC is better then.

Tyreus
2008-02-12, 09:31 AM
Regis uses a move action to move to M20 the uses a move action to reload his light crossbow. Max is still in 019 and attacks Jeb.

Bite attack:
[roll0]
Bite damage:
[roll1]
Trip:
[roll2]

EDIT: Dang, if you would have charged I would have just hit. And too bad for me I didn't write any spells memorized down, so I'm sure that just means I didn't memorize any. :smallredface:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-12, 07:28 PM
Jeb the Farmer round 3:

With no LoS

For Refs:
Jeb attacks the dog (because it has crazy eyes!)

Farmer Attack GO! [roll0] /\ If it threatens [roll1]
If it hits [roll2] /\ If it crits [roll3]
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 5
AC: 15, Touch: 12, FF: 13
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +0
Current Location: O18


You hear swearing inside the barn. Your turn. (oh man he sucks :smallbiggrin: )

Tyreus
2008-02-13, 09:08 AM
Regis moves to J21 and hides. Hide check: [roll0]

Max attacks the farmer again.

Bite attack:
[roll1]
If crits: [roll2]
Bite damage:
[roll3]
If crits: [roll4]
Trip:
[roll5]

Holy crap neither one of us can get a good attack roll. :smalltongue:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-13, 10:55 AM
Jeb the Farmer round 4:

Still with no LoS. I think. You hear "Down dawg! Sit!" inside the barn.

For Refs:
Jeb attacks the dog (because it has a foaming mouth!)

Wicked Farmer Strike! [roll0] /\ If it threatens [roll1]
If it hits [roll2] /\ If it crits [roll3]
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 5
AC: 15, Touch: 12, FF: 13
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +0
Current Location: O18


Edit: OMG this guy rolls like he has negative stat modifiers! He sucks! :smallbiggrin:

Talic
2008-02-13, 11:00 AM
Jeb
No LoS, other than to the dog in the square beside you
Regis
No LoS, other than to your dog, barely

Tyreus
2008-02-13, 02:13 PM
Regis stays hidden. Max attacks again.

Bite attack:
[roll0]
If crits: [roll1]
Bite damage:
[roll2]
If crits: [roll3]
Trip:
[roll4]

EDIT: You have got to be kidding...

Bronz
2008-02-13, 02:17 PM
High Ref Bronz

Wow, it's like a dog and a farmer are having an argument, and taking wild, but playful, slaps at one another.

Pretty entertaining folks. Carry on!

Paladin Latham
2008-02-14, 08:24 AM
Jeb the Farmer round 5:

If you don't have LoS you hear "I gots nine childun! They'll starve unless ya let me win!"

Edit: Followed by a wounded dog's yip.

For Refs:
Jeb attacks the dog (for the children!)

Fatherly Farmer Strike! [roll0] /\ If it threatens [roll1]
If it hits [roll2] /\ If it crits [roll3]
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 5
AC: 15, Touch: 12, FF: 13
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +0
Current Location: O18

Tyreus
2008-02-14, 08:51 AM
The dog yelps, then growls and tries to bite Jeb. (yet again)

attack:
[roll0]
if threatens:
[roll1]
damage:
[roll2]
crit:
[roll3]

Paladin Latham
2008-02-14, 09:01 AM
Jeb the Farmer round 5:

"MY ARSE! YER DOG DONE BIT MY ARSE!" Jeb squeels in a high pitched voice.

For Refs:
Jeb attacks the dog (in revenge for his arse!)

Fatherly Farmer Strike! [roll0] /\ If it threatens [roll1]
If it hits [roll2] /\ If it crits [roll3]
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 1
AC: 15, Touch: 12, FF: 13
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +0
Current Location: O18


Edit: This is going to end badly for Jeb.

Tyreus
2008-02-14, 09:04 AM
Instinct telling him his opponent is near death, Max attacks again.

attack:
[roll0]
if threatens:
[roll1]
damage:
[roll2]
crit:
[roll3]

Paladin Latham
2008-02-14, 09:27 AM
Because of the Diehard feat, Jeb is still standing enough to scream out:

"Ah surrender! Ah surrender! I'ma hurt bad! Get the healer! OW!"

In the stands his nine children and his average looking wife weep.

theterran
2008-02-14, 09:34 AM
Ref Terran

Regis Wins and Collects the Prize


Jeb has one more chance to redeem his farm :smallamused:

Tyreus
2008-02-14, 09:35 AM
Regis hears the farmers plea just outside the barn. "Max, hold!" The dog doesn't attack but still lets out a low growl at the farmer.

You hear from just outside the door, "I accept your surrender."