PDA

View Full Version : Arena Tournament, Round 25: Morbius & Kami vs. Rusty & Pin



ArenaManager
2008-02-13, 02:05 AM
Arena Tournament, Round 25: Morbius & Kami vs. Rusty & Pin

Map:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/Kyace/glasshouse.png


XP Award: 300 XP
GP Award: 300 GP

Morbius - Morbius (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=29392)
Kami - Nu (http://www.thetangledweb.net/addon.php?addon=Profiler&page=view_char&cid=5626)
Rusty - KCiemir (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=2258)
Pin - Paladin Latham (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=2271)

All Combatants, please roll initiative.

Paladin Latham
2008-02-13, 02:48 AM
Initiative [roll0]

I am completely willing to fight alone. Don't disqualify me if KC doesn't post.

Morbius
2008-02-13, 08:34 AM
Same here if Kami doesn't show up I can fight alone

[roll0]

BTW I still might buy stuff

Nu
2008-02-14, 12:50 AM
I haven't bought yet either.

[roll0]

Paladin Latham
2008-02-14, 08:44 AM
I'm going to give KC one more day to post (mostly out of fairness, partially out of cowardice :smallbiggrin: ).

I see that the Brute Gauntlets were to your liking Morbius. :smallamused:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-15, 03:30 AM
Pin round 1:

Pin starts the match at Y14 with two potions in hand. You see her drink one then she moves and dissapears (because of concealment from the glass)! (unless you make a spot check!)

For Refs:
Pin drinks her potion of Beastland Ferocity and moves (whilst hiding and moving silently) to V15, drawing her ladder along the way.

Hide [roll0]
Move Silently [roll1]
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5
Current Location: V15
[B]Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 1/10


whoever is next is up.

Morbius
2008-02-15, 09:15 AM
Just to confirm, the gauntlets are the only things I am buying

Nu
2008-02-15, 08:40 PM
Kami moves forward, scythe in hand, attempting to stay hidden.

Move:
Start: B-14, End: H-15
[roll0]
[roll1]

Stats:
Not buying anything I suppose.
HP: 13/13
AC 16
Location: H-15
Fort +5, Reflex +1, Will +4

Morbius
2008-02-16, 06:50 AM
We could let the hide and spot rolls in the open so that we don't need the refs coming here avery round

Morbius - 3rd to act round 1


Morbius starts at B13 with his sword and buckler, then he moves to

H14
while trying to hide (sigh)
[roll0]

and
For Kami & refs
Morbius whispers to Kami:
"wait let's stay away from him for now, for the next minute or so (10 arena rounds) he will pack quite a punch due to his potions, let's just avoid him for now"

Your turn

[roll1]
[roll2]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: ,
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects: air devotion 10/10
Spells:
Reactive rolls:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-16, 07:51 AM
Pin round 2:

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]
Hide (keeping 21)

For Refs:
Pin will drink her potion of Enlarge Person while still hidden and stay put.

Edit: she got 25 on hide last round, but now she is large with -4 to hide. Thus the 21 above.

Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5
Current Location: V15
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 2/10, Enlarge Person 1/10


Your turn.

Nu
2008-02-17, 02:27 AM
For refs/Morbius
"Fine, I suppose," Kami whispers back, a bit disgruntled.

[roll0]
Move: Start at H-15, End at D-15
[roll1]
[roll2]

Stats:
Same as last round.

Morbius
2008-02-17, 05:03 AM
Morbius - 3rd to act round 2

Location

Morbius double moves trying to hide to D14
[roll0]

Your turn

[roll1]
[roll2]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location:
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects: (PS: Ignore the air devotion listed here before, I just forgot about it here)
Spells:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-17, 02:11 PM
Pin round 3:

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]
Hide (18, I rolled in the spoiler)

For Refs:
Pin will prop her (now 20ft. tall) ladder against the glass box, stealthily, and climb it (while being sneaky!). This will only put her 10ft. up the ladder this turn.

Hide [roll2]
Move Silently [roll3]
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: V15/16, W15/16
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 3/10, Enlarge Person 2/10

Nu
2008-02-18, 03:16 AM
[roll0]
Actions:
Move (double, half speed) to A-20 while Hiding.

[roll1]
[roll2]

Stats:
Same as previous round, but position A-20

Morbius
2008-02-18, 08:01 PM
I asked for a LoS check but no one replied... assuming no LoS...

Morbius - 3rd to act round 3

Location

Morbius double moves trying to hide to D20
[roll0]

Your turn

[roll1]
[roll2]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: D20
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-18, 09:24 PM
Pin round 4:

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]
Hide 3 (if you guys see me, which I think you do check the spoiler)
I'm at T/U 15/16 on the roof with a 20ft. ladder in both hands. I'm larger than I was at the beginning of the fight...

For Refs:
Pin will climb her ladder swiftly (at dc0) whilst hiding and moving silently up to T/U 15/16. She will keep her hand ON the ladder when she reaches the top, thus she will use her second move action to pull up her (still) 20ft. ladder. I won't roll a balance check this round for the glass roof unless I need to, I haven't moved to another square across it, I just got on it.

Hide [roll2] (forgot to take the -2 to dex into account, thus its 3. damn.)
Move Silently [roll3] (woops that should have had another +3 added on. Oh well..

Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: T/U 15/16
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 4/10, Enlarge Person 3/10


edit: turn done. Man that hide check sucked...

Nu
2008-02-19, 11:51 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Actions:
Double move to A-14 while Hiding.

Stats:
Same as before, but at A-14.

Morbius
2008-02-21, 01:53 PM
I am a little busy today, I may have to post my move tomorrow, sorry.

Morbius
2008-02-22, 08:03 PM
Morbius - 3rd to act round 4

Location

Morbius double moves trying to hide to J13
[roll0]

Your turn. Sorry for the delay.

[roll1]
[roll2]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: J13
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-23, 02:38 AM
Pin round 5:

Pin moves to K/L 13/14 and attacks the glass pane above J13 with an unarmed strike, afterwords placing both hands back on her 20ft. ladder. The one with reach. Maybe. It depends on a balance check.

Attack vs. glass pane
[roll0] vs. AC5 (autobreaks with minimum damage)

Balance [roll1] vs. dc10

Edit: damn. That would have been so cool. Double move then since the rest of the move is void.

Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: T/U 15/16
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 5/10, Enlarge Person 4/10

Paladin Latham
2008-02-23, 02:41 AM
'Double move' to K/L 13/14. Maybe.

[roll0] vs. dc10

Edit: Now I get the freakin 19! :smallfurious:

Nu
2008-02-23, 03:02 AM
Kami Round 5

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Double Move while hiding
From A-14 to G-13 while hiding.

Stats:
HP: 13/13
AC 16, Flat-foot 14, Touch 12
Speed 30'
Location: G-13
Fort +5, Reflex +1, Will +4
Masterwork Scythe +5 melee (2d4+4, Critical: 4x)
If I can see Pin, I select him for a +1 dodge bonus as per Dodge

Morbius
2008-02-23, 07:56 AM
I don't understand... why your move was void? because you missed the balance check? If that is so shouldn't you be prone in the floor as you missed by 5 the DC?


EDIT: Oh... I see, you were too far away, plus can only walk at half speed unless you face a DC 15 balance check... ouch...

Morbius
2008-02-23, 08:06 AM
I think I will stop with the hide and seek for now... and start with the... what's the name of that game that everyone has to run from one person who is trying to get them? Anyway...

Morbius - 3rd to act round 5

Morbius double moves to F20

Your turn.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: F20
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:: (I really need to list how many spells I have ¨¨

Paladin Latham
2008-02-23, 08:19 PM
Pin round 6:

Based on the rolls I made you see Pin move to G/H 13/14 after she stumbles a little. That is all.

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]
Balance(excellerated) [roll2] vs. dc 15
Balance(normal) [roll3] vs. dc 10

For Refs:
Pin will move to F/G 13/14 and, if I make the roll for excellerated balancing, she will drop her ladder as a free action, draw a javelin as part of a continuing move to dangle off the edge of the roof, putting me at D/E 13/14 10ft. off the ground. I will then attack Nu with the Javelin

Javelin Attack! [roll4]
If it threatens [roll5]
If it hits [roll6]
If it crits [roll7]

I think that my Javelin is larger so it does 1d8 instead of 1d6 and I apply strength to damage on thrown weapons right? Anyway, If I only make the second balance check I will move to G/H 13/14 as the last move action available if I fail the first (this means I would still have the ladder in both hands.

Edit: Dammit!
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: G/H 13/14
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 6/10, Enlarge Person 5/10

Morbius
2008-02-23, 10:25 PM
Should'nt Pin fall in the 1st move as he(or is it she?) failed by 5 the balance? then the second move action would be to stand up(or maybe you could try to crawl:smallamused:

EDIT: I was thinking about doing the same thing you are doing now (but I hadn't checked the balance rules by then, now.. I see you actually need a good balance skill to just stay in the roof. :smalleek:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-24, 02:27 AM
The roof isn't sloped or anything. Kyace really didn't elaborate that the balance check was to fall down or the necessary amount to move at all.

Morbius
2008-02-24, 07:01 AM
I never meant a 20 feet fall from the roof, I mean slipping and fall on the glass basically having to stand up or crawl if you wanted to continue to move:

Balance (Dex; Armor Check Penalty) (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/balance.htm)

You can walk on a precarious surface. A successful check lets you move at half your speed along the surface for 1 round. A failure by 4 or less means you canít move for 1 round. A failure by 5 or more means you fall. The difficulty varies with the surface, as follows:

Talic
2008-02-24, 08:03 AM
Initiate Ref Talic

Ok, seeing as most of the players are high refs, I'm not sure how much weight this will carry, but...

This map has no rulings in the Arena Waiting room. The map does not indicate a sloped roof. However, the nature of the surface (wide and flat), and the nature of the check required (balance) requires that the surface is somewhat treacherous. If the surface were not slippery and treacherous, it would be otherwise stable for walking.

By that, it would lead me to believe that this is treated as any other unstable surface. Pass, get 50% movement, Fail by less than 5, get no movement, and Fail by 5 or more, fall prone in square.

That's my interpretation of the balance, at least.

Other weigh ins?

Bayar
2008-02-24, 09:10 AM
Ref Bayar

As it says in the map description, you need to make a balance check to MOVE on the glass. Fail and you cant move...that is how I understand it...but no DC, no other details...we should try to create a patch for this map :smallbiggrin:

Paladin Latham
2008-02-24, 05:37 PM
Alright guys. Confussion about map effects piss me off. I will draw the RAW blade on myself and plunge the blade deep. The map works as per the Balance skill entry that Morbius posted. I fell prone with my first attempt and I spent my move action to stand back up (balance check already rolled). This leaves Pin in K/L 13/14. There. Reasonable.

Talic
2008-02-24, 08:28 PM
Initiate Ref Talic

Players have come to a consensus on dispute.

Game on.

Morbius
2008-02-25, 09:53 PM
Just checking in, I am not sure what we should do if Nu doesn't post...

Paladin Latham
2008-02-26, 02:54 AM
1 vs. 1? :smallconfused:

Nu
2008-02-26, 03:35 AM
Kami will move to F-18 with a single move and then use an attack action to smash the glass wall to the east of his position.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Stats:
HP: 13/13
AC 16, Flat-foot 14, Touch 12
Speed 30'
Location: F-18
Fort +5, Reflex +1, Will +4
Masterwork Scythe +5 melee (2d4+4, Critical: 4x)
If I can see Pin, I select him for a +1 dodge bonus as per Dodge

Morbius
2008-02-26, 06:30 PM
Actually looking back it's still your turn PL, in the 1st move action you fell and you never said what was your second move action (stand up?). Anyway just clear that up and I will post my move.

Paladin Latham
2008-02-27, 04:15 AM
I'm good. A few posts back I made an amendment that since I fell down, the second balance check was to stand back up. Its your go.

Morbius
2008-02-27, 05:50 AM
My bad I hadn't see it also I don't think you need a balance check to stand up:smalleek:
And I guess kami meant to break the glass to the west of his position because the glass to his east is like 35 feet away :smalleek:

Morbius - 3rd to act round 6

Morbius runs to U20

Your turn.

[roll=spot]1d20-5[roll]
[roll=listen]1d20-5[roll]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: U20
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:: (I really need to list how many spells I have ¨¨

Paladin Latham
2008-02-28, 01:37 AM
Pin round 7:

Well. I forgo my earlier tactics because they don't work. Pin attacks the glass below her at K14, Squeezes through the hole, dangles off the edge and drops the 10ft. remaining to the ground (hopefully not taking damage).

Attack vs. K14 [roll0] vs. AC5 (auto breaks if she hits)
Jump vs. 10ft. fall [roll1] vs. dc15
Tumble vs. failed jump and 10ft. fall [roll2]
Damage if I actually fall 10ft. [roll3]

She ends her move at K/L 14/15 on the ground

Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: K/L 14/15
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 7/10, Enlarge Person 6/10

Nu
2008-02-28, 04:20 AM
Er, right. I do the west-east mix-up a lot for some reason, even though I KNOW the "WE" rule >_>

Move to M-22 after going through the hole I made.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Stats:
HP: 13/13
AC 16, Flat-foot 14, Touch 12
Speed 30'
Location: M-22
Fort +5, Reflex +1, Will +4
Masterwork Scythe +5 melee (2d4+4, Critical: 4x)
If I can see Pin, I select him for a +1 dodge bonus as per Dodge

Morbius
2008-02-29, 07:32 PM
Morbius - 3rd to act round 7

Morbius attacks the glass to the south and moves by the hole to U26
[roll0] if it hits the glass auto breaks

Your turn.

[roll1]
[roll2]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: U26(probably)
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:: (I really need to list how many spells I have ¨¨)

Nu
2008-03-01, 05:02 AM
I just want to confirm: It is Pin's turn, right, not mine?

Morbius
2008-03-01, 07:24 AM
I just want to confirm: It is Pin's turn, right, not mine?

You're right, it's his turn

Paladin Latham
2008-03-04, 12:19 AM
Pin round 8:

Pin will charge K/L 19/20 and, because there are no rules for dramatically throwing yourself through glass in dnd (dang it!), she will merely attack the pane at ground level in L20.

Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: K/L 14/15
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 8/10, Enlarge Person 7/10

Paladin Latham
2008-03-04, 12:21 AM
woops, forgot the attack roll. Only a 1 will fail. [roll0]

Talic
2008-03-04, 12:26 AM
Ref Talic

Actually, dramatically smashing glass came up in another match. Ruled to be in the breaking and smashing objects section, and further ruled by Kyeudo to be a break DC of 18 (source, I believe, was Dungeonscape?), and a standard action to perform.

Paladin Latham
2008-03-04, 07:29 PM
Well, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Paladin Latham
2008-03-07, 11:48 AM
You guys are up still. Don't want to end the party now.

Morbius
2008-03-07, 07:27 PM
I though you were the one that needed a str check to smash the glass, well at least according to Talic...

Or you will instead of charging just take a move action to the glass and attack it?

Paladin Latham
2008-03-07, 08:48 PM
I don't have a good shot at breaking that glass, so I won't try just yet. I simply moved and kicked the glass. Your guys's turn then.

Nu
2008-03-08, 06:22 AM
Kami moves to O-25.

Stats:
HP: 13/13
AC 16, Flat-foot 14, Touch 12
Speed 30'
Location: O-25
Fort +5, Reflex +1, Will +4
Masterwork Scythe +5 melee (2d4+4, Critical: 4x)
If I can see Pin, I select him for a +1 dodge bonus as per Dodge

Morbius
2008-03-08, 07:40 PM
Ok, so now that you have broken one of the panels that you need to squeeze to get to us (remember that you are now a 10 feet cube) you will need to break another or move arround, have fun ;D

Morbius - 3rd to act round 8

Morbius remains still at U36.

ready an action to move as much as possible away from whatever direction Pin comes from

Your turn.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: U26
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:: (I really need to list how many spells I have ¨¨)


[/QUOTE]

Paladin Latham
2008-03-10, 01:15 AM
Pin round 9:

*sigh* Pin attacks the glass above where she attacked last time. Then she vanishes from sight unless you make a dc 19 spot check.
Hide [roll0]

If you see her she moves to J/K 23/24
Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: J/K 23/24
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 9/10, Enlarge Person 8/10

Paladin Latham
2008-03-10, 01:17 AM
forgot the attack roll again for the glass. [roll0]

it broke.

Talic
2008-03-10, 01:15 PM
Ref Talic

Actually, LoS still exists. Pin is currently being observed and thus cannot hide.

In order for hide checks to be made, LoS must be blocked. Thus, in this map, there must be 2 panes of glass between the one hiding and the one spotting. 1 pane provides partial concealment, and is enough to maintain a hide, but LOS must be blocked prior to starting a hide check.

Sources for ruling:
Here, paragraph 3 and 4. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/hide.htm)
Here, for SRD entry stating total concealment = No LOS (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/combatModifiers.htm#concealment)

Morbius
2008-03-10, 03:49 PM
So are you going to change your actions PL?

Paladin Latham
2008-03-10, 08:35 PM
Well, not that the hide actually mattered but Nu's character had two panes between us, thus I could hide from him. Theres nothing stopping Morbius from telling him exactly where I am but meh. I'll keep the same actions.

Incidentally, Morbius do you know about the level 2 FFA with Lumi in round 34?

Paladin Latham
2008-03-12, 09:23 AM
I feel it is fair that we postpone the match until Morbius has a functioning computer. More than a week or two will get me antsy though.

Morbius
2008-03-13, 08:19 AM
Morbius - 3rd to act round 9

Morbius remains still at U36.

maintain ready an action to move as much as possible away from whatever direction Pin comes from

Your turn.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: U26
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:: (And now that my PC is broken I can't list how many spells I can cast ¨¨)

Paladin Latham
2008-03-14, 01:05 AM
Kami is up.

Edit: I'll be gone until Sunday, if he's not back by then I'll just go.

Paladin Latham
2008-03-18, 12:08 AM
Pin round 10:

Pin attempts an awesome movie-style glass shattering! She moves to L/M 23/24 and uses all three charges on her gauntlets and attempts to shatter the wall in a 10 by 10 area.

Break Attempt [roll0] vs. DC18

Stats(for refs):

Vital Statistics:
HP: 8
AC: 16, Touch: 15, FF: 11
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5
Current Location: J/K 23/24-L/M 23/24
Buffs: Beastland Ferocity 10/10, Enlarge Person 9/10


Edit: Heh heh, I'm coming for you Morbius! Fi Fy Fo Fum!

Morbius
2008-03-18, 12:34 PM
So... Kami was DQed or simply lost his turn? My actions will depend on that

ArenaManager
2008-03-18, 05:58 PM
GM Kyeudo

I don't recall what the precedent is for Tag Team match DQs. Does anyone know of a match where there was a call made on the matter?

Paladin Latham
2008-03-19, 06:17 AM
Nope, I don't recall. Its up to you other refs to decide though. I'm biased.

Kyeudo
2008-03-20, 05:01 PM
GM Kyeudo

Well, I reviewed some of the other matches in the Archives, and found some precedent I made, which was that the whole team is DQed, but my reasoning from that match seems flawed, so I'm overturning it.

Kami dies a sudden and horrible death as a horror from the Far Realm apears and devours his kidneys through his nose. Match can continue now.

Morbius
2008-03-20, 06:18 PM
I just realized that I was posting my location as U35, I meant U26:smallsigh: my bad


Morbius - 3rd 2nd to act round 10

Morbius double moves to W15.


Your turn.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Morbius Stats (for refs)

Location: U26
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +2
Attacks: +6 MW Longsword (1D8+3), +3 javelin(1D6+3)
Held/worn: , 2xscrolls of true strike, 3/3 brute gauntlets
Effects:
Spells:: (And now that my PC is broken I can't list how many spells I can cast ¨¨)


[/QUOTE]

Paladin Latham
2008-03-23, 01:27 AM
Morbius I hate to do this to you but I have to yield this match to you guys. Lifes too busy these days for me to manage the arena AND play in it. I feel that your tactics were sound however, and thus I feel no regret at losing the match (youd've got me as soon as the potion ran out the next round)

Pin takes a knee and admits defeat before the mighty Morbius

Talic
2008-03-25, 08:37 AM
High Ref Talic

Morbius & Kami win, and collect what is owed them.

(side note: do DQ'd players get xp and gold for winning?)