PDA

View Full Version : Monster Campaign



Koga
2008-02-14, 04:02 PM
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/FC2_Gallery/101509.jpg
Hello, I am your devil lord Asmodeus, we run a small buisness here in the church of As. I expect the lower intelligent creatures to snicker at the name.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/alumni_asmodeus_BVD.jpg
As you know, competition is fierce in the world of the evil. We have to keep the biggest evil margin so our company does not get boughtout by some halfwit lesser devil, or worse.. a demon prince!

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/alumni_asmodeus_BVDth.jpg
As such, my plan involves ruining valentine's day for the mortals! I don't care how you go about it, lie and say that some mortal cheated on thier spouse, that seems to create epic drama.. kill Cupid if you can, or go burn down a shop that sells valentines crap. I don't care! But by the end of the day I want to see valentine's day ruined!

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/EPIC_Gallery/Gallery5a/44167_C5_gloomman.jpg
Pay no mind to the gloom, he's just there to make sure you're doing your job, not lazying about. He's not paid to kill you, that's my responsibility and mine alone. Fail me, and suffer the consequinces!

browng-08
2008-02-15, 12:36 AM
Fragnikorre
"Yes, my lord. I will serve you loyally. Now is the time to make star-crossed lovers and fools." With a deep bow, Fragnikkorre flys off in the cover of night to the nearest city or town. Once he has found one he alights high up on the top of the town's biggest temple, and waits. In the coming of the next day, Fragnikorre will listen to the bustlings ot the doomed mortals beneath him and formulate his plans to fully desecrate their holy day.
Freeze
Hide- [roll0]+8 if against stone background
Listen- [roll1]

Admiral Squish
2008-02-15, 01:36 AM
"Right, boss." The small frame of Vm's host said, saluting sharply. His loose shirt hid a small lump on his side, Vm himself, hiding under the loose fabric, controlling the slave from there. In the boy's bag, he had a set of masterwork manacles he made the kid put on before shifting to a new host. The boy ran into town, eager to do mischief, looking around.

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

Koga
2008-02-15, 01:37 AM
Fraginkorre:
Noone can see you, you see a little boy running with a teddy bear, things seem pretty quite around here. The teddy bear looks new, could it be a valentine's gift maybe? Ruining valentines day for children would probably earn you extra evil points with the boss!

Koga
2008-02-15, 01:41 AM
"Right, boss." The small frame of Vm's host said, saluting sharply. His loose shirt hid a small lump on his side, Vm himself, hiding under the loose fabric, controlling the slave from there. In the boy's bag, he had a set of masterwork manacles he made the kid put on before shifting to a new host. The boy ran into town, eager to do mischief, looking around.

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]
You notice nothing. And a little boy comes running right into you. At the speed he was coming, you take 2d6 damage. Or rather, the boy you were currently possesing does.
[roll0]

Your boy was in relatively good shape (probably from you posessing it) having a 12 in his dex, str, and con. (Remember, it's a level 1 commoner..) The boy also has toughness feat. (So this boy has 8hp lol!)

Koga
2008-02-15, 01:42 AM
And now you'll need to make a fort save to see if you're dying or just disabled lol!

Or you can take posession of the boy, but that'll take a round.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-15, 01:53 AM
Seeing my host dying, I manifest psionic charm on the new boy, I auto-succeed the PP cost, and he makes a DC 19 will save or be charmed.

browng-08
2008-02-15, 04:37 AM
Fragnikorre
Screw Vm. Fragnikorre swoops down from his perch above the two and Grabs the kid and pulls him up into the air. He flys the kid (and Vm, if he's attached) to the top of the temple, to the roof.
Grapple- [roll0]
Grapple(to hold)- [roll1]

Admiral Squish
2008-02-15, 06:23 AM
Since said boy is dying and helpless, we'll assume he's not exactly struggling, and go from there. <I had it under control> I mention telepathically to the stony winged thing, who I recognized from our brief commingling in the church.
I'm gonna make a heal check to see if I can stabilize my host.
[roll0]

browng-08
2008-02-15, 11:28 AM
Fragnikorre
"you think I care, worm? The kid's mine. Just 'cause you break yours doesn't mean you can have mine. I have very special plans for this cretin."

browng-08
2008-02-15, 11:36 AM
Fragnikorre
Frag's gonna try picking up the kid again, in case he faile the first time. Should be easier this time if the kid's inder Vm's control.

Grapple- [roll0]
Grapple(to hold)- [roll1]

Koga
2008-02-15, 01:21 PM
Seeing my host dying, I manifest psionic charm on the new boy, I auto-succeed the PP cost, and he makes a DC 19 will save or be charmed.
Will save:
[roll0]

Koga
2008-02-15, 01:25 PM
Try as the boy might, the boy fell under your control, however, as soon as you were going to latch on to him some gargoyle came to pick him up. Ruining your plans.

(Though you both work for Asmodeous, you are of opposing alignment, chaotic/lawful evil, so there's gonna be some tension..)

Meanwhile the boy realizes he's up in the air with some gargoyle, he knows even if he fights and manages to pull free he'll surely fall to his death. So the boy shakingly responds

"What do you want from me?! I'm just a boy!"

And pees himself. Now Fragginkore has to carry a wet child.

Koga
2008-02-15, 01:32 PM
Since said boy is dying and helpless, we'll assume he's not exactly struggling, and go from there. <I had it under control> I mention telepathically to the stony winged thing, who I recognized from our brief commingling in the church.
I'm gonna make a heal check to see if I can stabilize my host.
[roll0]
You fail, your boy's body starts growing cold as his internal organs begin to fail.

But what's this? A girl is suddenly running toward you as well. (You can see the gargoyle flying away but he can't see you) The girl is yelling to giveback her teddybear.

She then sees you.

"What the hell are you suppose to be?

Wait.. i'm getting distracted.. COMEBACK HERE WITH MY TEDDY!!!"

Something doesn't seem quite right about this girl, not like "evil" unright but like "powerful" unright. A wierd creepy voice tells you she's a level 7 sorcerer.

browng-08
2008-02-15, 02:02 PM
Fragnikorre
Fragnikorre stops at about 75 feet above the ground (Hover feat), and seizes the teddy bear from the boy ((Grapple- [roll0])) and lets him drop, informing him "Heh, all I wanted was your teddy, kid. You can go now!"

Admiral Squish
2008-02-15, 05:27 PM
I manifest psionic charm once again, hoping to take a new, more powerful host. <Kid, I can help you get back that teddy of yours. Pick me up, and we can work together.> I mention, telepathically to the girl.

Rolling a bluff check [roll0]
And remember, DC 19 to resist my charms.

Koga
2008-02-15, 07:16 PM
Being a little girl she's niave and stupid and picks you rightup. "Yay!" And you now have control.

Little Sorcerer Girl: HP: 28 AC: 10
BaB: +3
Ref: +2 Fort: +2 Will: +5

Familiar: None, though you can choose to summon one if you like.

Str: 10
Con: 10
Dex: 10
Int: 10
Wis: 10
Cha: 16

--Skills--
Spellcraft: +10
Climb: +2
Knowledge (Arcana): +9
Knowledge (Religion): +10

--New Sorcerer Ability--
Your massive damage threshold is now 25+2 per sorcerer level. (so 39)

Feats:
Improved Familiar (Works a bit differantly now, will explain if you summon one)
Track
Bonus Spell

Spells Little Girl Knows:
Level 3:
Heroism
Displacement
Fireball

Level 2:
Command Undead
Knock
Touch Of Idiocy

Level 1:
Burning Hands
Ray of Enfeeblement
Magic Aura
True Strike
Mage Armor

Level 0:
Ray of Frost
Acid Splash
Detect Poison
Ghost Sound
Detect Magic
Light
Touch of Fatigue


However, you're going to need to make a reflex save DC 12 or take 7d6 damage from the falling boy. You make the ref save regardless of your next action.

You can also get creative and use a spell to save you (Spellcraft DC 10+spell's level)

Or you can use one of your psionic powers if you think that'll work.

Or if you want within the round you can also make a tumble check DC 9 incase your reflex save fails.


All checks have auto-fail or success on a 1 or 20. So you have to make the check regardless. (d100 psionic powers dont apply to auto success/failure)

Admiral Squish
2008-02-15, 07:29 PM
I'll have my host make the reflex save and the tumble check, while I manifest energy missile [fire], hoping to knock the boy out of the way and vaporize whatever I can.

Ref. save [roll0]
Tumble check[roll1]
psi check[roll2]
Missile damage [roll3]

browng-08
2008-02-15, 07:41 PM
Fragnikkore
"Well now, that makes one teddybear stolen, one child killed and one annoying little worm's plans foiled." Fragnikkore laughs to himself. He is unaware, or perhaps uncaring that his recently discarded passenger is about 120 mph away from incapacitating the worm entirely. His thoughts now lay on trying to figure out where the parents of this boy could be found. A teddybear stuffed with real innards may make the perfect Valentine's Day gift! As always, the first course of action is some reconnaissance. Fragnikorre resumes his post on the temple walls, listening for news of the boy's demise.
Freeze
Hide- [roll0]+8 if against stone background
Listen- [roll1]
Spot- [roll2]

Koga
2008-02-15, 10:42 PM
I'll have my host make the reflex save and the tumble check, while I manifest energy missile [fire], hoping to knock the boy out of the way and vaporize whatever I can.

Ref. save [roll0]
Tumble check[roll1]
psi check[roll2]
Missile damage [roll3]
Holy crap.

Not only do you blow the boy to smitherins with your energy missle, but the heaping ball of flame that's left swirls toward you and you kick it like a proffesional soccer player. You then land on your feet like a prize athelete.

Fragginkore heres the sizzeling of fire and then notices a big ball of fire coming toward him, it him, the ball deals 3d12 damage, and he'll need to make a reflex saving throw of 14 to halve the damage.

[roll0]

Admiral Squish
2008-02-15, 11:26 PM
Ignoring the consequences of my awesome destructive psionics, I steer my host out of public eye, ducking behind the church after having her loot my original host's corpse, and question her on three subjects: Why the teddy is so important to her, the social status of the town, and the location of cupid.

I'm guessing that's a no-roll, then a knowledge (local) and knowledge (religion).
Local: [roll0]
Religion: [roll1]

browng-08
2008-02-15, 11:26 PM
Fragnikorre
[roll0]

Koga
2008-02-16, 12:45 AM
Ignoring the consequences of my awesome destructive psionics, I steer my host out of public eye, ducking behind the church after having her loot my original host's corpse, and question her on three subjects: Why the teddy is so important to her, the social status of the town, and the location of cupid.

She tells you she doesn't know what you're talking about when it comes to cupid.

She isn't up to date on the town either, infact, she's isolated from society as a whole, cooped up in the church because of her power, most sorcerers don't reach her level of power untill thier late 20s. So she's progressing at an alarming rate, they think she may be thier saivor.

The teddy bear holds not significant value. It's just a personal toy of her's given to her by her father who died.

When she got some fresh air, apparently a scheming child was jealous of her power, being seeing as the future scion of the town and perhaps the world. And stole it.

Being this close to the church though was probably not a good idea...





Four paladins sorround you from all sides with thier swords out, they have this strange glittery belt around them. You don't know what it does, but you're sure it had something to do with them being able to sneakup on you.

One of the paladin's responds
"What kindof ego does it take to posess the scion right under the church?"

These paladins don't look particularly exprienced, maybe in thier lates 20s. About level 9.

They don't know what you are, but they sensed the dramatic change in her alignment and know it's some sortof posession.

Koga
2008-02-16, 12:47 AM
Fragnikorre
[roll0]
You manage to avoid most of the blast. A leering evil voice mocks you inside your head.

"Are you going to let that psychic tick push you around like that?!"

Admiral Squish
2008-02-16, 01:07 AM
I manifest energy missile [sonic] and four of the five I aim for their swords, and the last one I aim at one of them. My host runs past whoever doesn't have a weapon anymore, then drops a fireball over them. Remember, sonic ignores hardness, and longswords have 5HP.

Six damage rolls, a tumble check to avoid AAOs, a psicraft and a spellcraft check.
Psicraft[roll0]
Missile damages:
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
Tumble[roll6]
Spellcraft[roll7]
Damage[roll8]

Whew. So many dice!

Koga
2008-02-16, 03:23 AM
The energy rays succeed and all the swords shatter and bend, the paladins are started and as you do a summersault away, you then invoke a fireball to blast them, but the spell goes awry.

It creates a jetpack like effect and though they take no fire damage just a blinding flash of light, you go proppelling across the street about 140ft.

Unless you can think of a way to stop yourself, you'll slam right into an upcoming wall for 14d6 falling damage lol!

Admiral Squish
2008-02-16, 03:38 AM
I manifest Astral Construct an augment it by one, making a medium construct with the buff and deflection abilities. I put it in front of us and have it catch us.

Grapple check for a soft landing, or it cuts the flight short anyway.
[roll0]

Koga
2008-02-16, 02:41 PM
The astral construct manages to grab your host by the collor of her robes and though it's uncomfertable and hard to breathe at first, she's fine and more importantly, you're fine.

However, you can hear the paladins arguing from relatively small distance.

"That demon broke our swords!"
"We should get the bows and the mounts to catch him and shoot him from afar."
"What about the scion?!"
"Sleeping arrows duuur!"

Paladins are not stealthy creatures, but you know it's only a matter of minutes before they get thier horses and sleeping bows together.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-16, 03:53 PM
I make my host drop another fireball over them, and I manifest a second energy missile [fire], targeting each of them once.

Repetition!
Psicraft[roll0]
Missile damage:
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
Spellcraft [roll5]
Fireball [roll6]

Maryring
2008-02-16, 05:21 PM
Red the dragon is walking through the city disguised as a regular human, so as to better cause havoc unnoticed. When he notices the fight erupting between a girl and four paladins, he decides to stay close and watch the development.

Koga
2008-02-16, 09:39 PM
The paladins cover thier faces as the scorching fireball hits them and the missles attack them. Before they could even go to the back to get thier horses.

One falls dead one is about to fall but another catches him and with his hand radiating from positive energy saves him from the brink of death.

The smoke from that blast will take a few rounds to dissipate, and they need to get thier horses anyway, this gives you a few minutes to escape.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-16, 10:26 PM
Seeing through the smoke with my blindsight, I manifest a second energy missile [fire], doubling up on the ones who haven't healed anybody yet. I make my host cast displacement on herself, and take off running.

I just hate those persistant pallys.
Psicraft: [roll0]
Damage rolls:
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
Spellcraft: [roll6]

browng-08
2008-02-17, 02:04 AM
Fragnikorre
Not about to be made a fool of in the presence of his Lord Asmodeus's servant, Fragnikorre sets off in pursuit of the possessed child, teddy bear still in hand. Far above in the sky, he abserves the skirmish and stalks the elusive figure, flitting from cloud to cloud (making full use of his flight feats to remain hidden. Fragnikorre will remain hidded until Vm is distracted, then kill the scion girl and squeeze the worm to death.

Koga
2008-02-17, 02:15 AM
The paladins scream and curse at you at you as they complain how you're blasting at them before they can even reach thier horses. One especialy complains;

"This isn't how it goes in training!"

Though you've managed to wound this some, you forget these are all young, healthy paladins, they have about 117hp each. (I mean, now they dont lol! Now they have estimated 40..But you get what I mean..)

Then one of the clerics comes back from thier trip on a horseback wagon.

Cleric: What's going on here?! All this smoke and destruction and--

Paladin 1: Notime to explain sir! Give us the wagon! *The other paladins push him off and they get inside to go chase you*

[roll0]

Koga
2008-02-17, 02:20 AM
They manage to catchup with you and one says

Paladin 3: Aha! We got you now!

Paladin 2: Wait, how are we suppose to stop the demon with no weapons?

Paladin 1: Yeah, we really didn't think this plan through did we?

Paladin 3: Screw it! I'm gonna jump and tackle'er!

Paladin 1: Me too! If both of us do it that should work!

Paladin 1's Jump:
[roll0]
50/50 cause of displacement anyway
[roll1]

Paladin 3's Jump:
[roll2]
50/50 cause of displacement anyway
[roll3]

Koga
2008-02-17, 02:23 AM
Not only do they fail, but paladin 2 lands on paladin 3 and paladin 3 screams "ahhh!"

And they flail thier arms and legs and argue about eachother's incompetance.


Paladin 1 is still keeping a chase on you though.
"You can't run forever! Eventualy you'll get tired!"

And he's right, two rounds from now you will suffer exhaustion.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 02:29 AM
I manifest another augmented astral construct, this time with improved trip and improved slam, putting it in the alleyway behind us to hold off pursuit. The girl's making a full-round move.

Psicraft check: [roll0]
The astral construct will only last a round, but it dissipates on my next turn so they'll have to fight through it if they want to make progress this round. For reference, here's the page that details their stats. Mine's a second-level.

browng-08
2008-02-17, 02:30 AM
Fragnikorre to the rescue!
He swoops in and picks up the girl by her shoulders, claws digging in painfully!
((Displacement: [roll0])) and lifts off, taking the childfar up into the sky and to the safest spot Fragnikorre can find. If you're listening, I'm gonna put our differences aside to help you get out of this mess. You owe me one! he thinks trying to communicate with the worm.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 02:39 AM
<I'm sure I can think of something to make it up to you.> He replied telepathically as he let his thrall recover her breath. He was glad he hadn't had to give up the host, he was becoming quite attached to this one's powers.

browng-08
2008-02-17, 02:44 AM
Fragnikorre hads the teddy to the girl. ("I believe this is yours.") and climbs ever higher into the sky.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 02:48 AM
The girl squeals with delight and grabs her teddy. "Mister Snuggles!" She exclaimed in joy. <You seem to be going rather high. Mayhap you'd like to put us down somewhere?> He commented with his telepathy.

browng-08
2008-02-17, 02:54 AM
Fragnikorre
"Way too easy."
Fragnikorre lets go. See you on the way down!

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 03:05 AM
Thinking quickly, He ran through a list of possibilities in his mind before manifesting, yet again, astral construct, this time with the fly and clerity enhancements, which tries to catch and guide me and my thrall safely to the ground.

Psicraft Check: [roll0]
Grapple check: [roll1]

Koga
2008-02-17, 03:06 AM
Paladin 1, 2, 3, and the astral construct you succesfuly manifested, all lookup and see the gargoyle take the girl up and drop her.

Paladin 1: ....****!!!

Paladin 2: The clergy is not going to be happy with us...

Paladin 3: Astral construct! Go save your master! Like! Catch her or something! You can do it!

Astral Construct: -.-

The Astral Construct goes over there and tries to catch you lol! This'll take a reflex save DC 26 to succesfuly catch you. (Meaning the construct's gonna have to roll a 20 and nothing but)

Alternatively you can try some sortof magical/psionic means to save yourself.

[roll0]

browng-08
2008-02-17, 03:08 AM
((Might as well levitate and abandon the body!:smalltongue: ))

Koga
2008-02-17, 03:08 AM
Thinking quickly, He ran through a list of possibilities in his mind before manifesting, yet again, astral construct, this time with the fly and clerity enhancements, which tries to catch and guide me and my thrall safely to the ground.

It works and the new astral construct catches you and flies you down to safety.

The paladins cheer and one even hugs your first astral construct and astral construct 1 pushes him off.


Paladin 2: Wait, why are we celebrating?! That demon's still posessing our saviour!

Paladin 3: It appears we'll have to worry about that later, that gargoyle tried to kill her. HEY YOU TALL HEAP OF UGLY! WHY DON'T YOU COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT US LIKE MEN?!

Paladin 1: I think you keep forgetting we don't have weapons.

Paladin 3: Yeah but he don't know that.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 03:14 AM
Fireball. Fireball. Energy missile [cold]. Order the flying construct to go up there and whoop butt.

Dice time!
Spellcraft check one! [roll0]
Spellcraft check two! [roll1]
First fireball: [roll2]
Second fireball: [roll3]
Energy missile!
[roll4]
Attack roll! [roll5]
Damage roll! [roll6]

You goin' down, sucka.

browng-08
2008-02-17, 03:15 AM
It works and the new astral construct catches you and flies you down to safety.

Fragnikorre
"Oh that's it! You're dead now!" he screams.
Fragnikorre divebobs the kid and attacks with his claws.
Hit (Claws)- [roll0]
[roll1]
Damage (double because of dive attack)- [roll2]
[roll3]

Koga
2008-02-17, 03:52 AM
Before you can dive down there the flying astracl construct tackles you and wrestles you in mid-flight. You manage to claw it instead. As you slash into it you get sticky, wet, ectoplasm on your claws. The flying construct then hits you with it's fist to your face.
attacks:
1d20+1
1d20+4

damage:
1d6+4
1d6+4

The paladins freakout cause they know they gotta protect the scion but also excorsize the demon. (Or what they believe to be a demon)

Paladin 1: This is bad! What do we do?!

Paladin 2: Maybe we should throw our armor at the gargoyle! That'll hurt some!

Paladin 3: Then what will protect us from those massive claws?!

Paladin 2: Oh right...

Paladin 3: Comeon guys, we need to think of a plan. We're going to embaress the church if we don't comeup with something. Let's remember why Bob sacrificed himself!

Paladin 1: Who?!

Paladin 2: Bob, the fourth one of us who died.

Paladin 1: Oh that was his name? I thought he was Samuel.

Paladin 2: No, Samual transferred to the other church lastweek.

Paladin 1: Huh... hey what's that?

They all get blown to smitherins by the fireballs. All that's left is thier blackend skeletons with shiney armor.

Koga
2008-02-17, 03:55 AM
Flying Construct:
attacks:
[roll0]
[roll1]

damage:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Koga
2008-02-17, 04:01 AM
The second one was a critical and not only knocked you in the face, but like the Rocky movie was done in slow motion and you spit a little from the massive blow.


As you fight though Asmodeus intterupts your feud and talks to you telepathicaly.


He informs you that the mission of valentine has been cancled. It appears cupid sabatoged himself while scratching his ass with an arrow and following inlove with a mortal.
(Note: This is what really happend in mythology..)


You're then given a new mission, but first, advancement for RPing...


Vm receives 4 additional skillpoints to psicraft for his consistant use of psychic powers.

Fraginkorre receives "a mystery box". You won't know what it is untill you open it.


Your HP is healed up too.


Your given your new mission..


You're going to be teleported to a remote location, a moutainscape where there's hardly any people to fight the tarrasque!

Now, you might think the tarrasque is unsentinent. It was untill a mad wizard decided to give it permanent fox'es cunning, now it's a damn missionary trying to spread the word of good! Asmodeous has left it up to you three to stop it, (outsmart it, kill it, whatever it takes..) maybe it'll teach you how to work as a team.


And he doesn't tell you who the third member is. But gives you a clue, they have stinky "dragon-breath".

browng-08
2008-02-17, 04:25 AM
Fragnikorre opens the mystery box. "Yay! Presents!"

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 04:40 AM
Vm's mind hatches a diabolical plan after a moment of contemplation on the mission. All he had to do was find the tarrasque, and hope his plot worked. Hopefully, neither would be too hard.

Koga
2008-02-17, 05:25 AM
Fragnikorre opens the mystery box. "Yay! Presents!"
Suddenly a huge vortex tries sucking you inside, make a reflex save DC 24 to avoid getting sucked in.

Afterword you can put the top back on it to stop it.

browng-08
2008-02-17, 02:11 PM
Reflex- [roll0]

Koga
2008-02-17, 02:45 PM
You get sucked into the mystery box, it's now up to Vm to get you out.

Knowledge (Arcana) DC 13 to figureout how.

Maryring
2008-02-17, 04:27 PM
Red's interest in the fight quickly fades, and he turns to eat passerbys. Just as he is about to start, he is informed of his new task, so with a frown, he declines this meal to meet up with the two lessers he is to work with.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 07:22 PM
With a sigh, Vm directs his host to think up a solution.

Knowledge (arcana): [roll0]

Koga
2008-02-17, 07:35 PM
Vm figuresout that the box can only suck in one direction at a time, you can get close enough the box to put the lid on it. Alternative you can pick it up and move it to a side with no living creature insight and the gargoyle can pull himself out. (Auto-success)


Ofcourse this is if you want to let him out. This is a common item used to trap powerful enetities, though it has it's flaws obviously.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 07:42 PM
The shadow flew from shadow to shadow, heading it master's call. As it travelled it passed many people on the way, yet took no heed, going right by them or brushing past them, draining strength. Once he arrived, he saw a girl hold a box and she had a worm on her. Stopping there, the shadow would wait untill it was told what to do.

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 07:52 PM
Vm decides to let the gargoyle out before clapping the lid back on it. It would be more useful elsewhere, as it was, and he wasn't sure if it could hold more than one beastie. <You owe me, stone boy.> He commented.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 08:03 PM
A stick was slowly lifted off of the ground, and then after a few minutes of moveing back and forth in the dirt, there was the barley passable message from the shadow to the girl, and gargoyle.

"What is the mission?"

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 08:33 PM
Vm blinks and his host looks down at the shadow. <I don't suppose you have bad 'dragon's breath'?> He asked. <Just like the beurocracy to forget to mention these things. They could have at least given a better clue.>

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 08:35 PM
Again the stick moves this time not as long. After the stick was done moving the shadow waited for a response.

"No."

Admiral Squish
2008-02-17, 09:25 PM
<well, simply put, we're going to a put a stop to the tarrasque, who's trying to spread the cause of good. What I'm going to do is take over the thing. What you and stone-boy over there are giong to do is stay out of the way until I call for you. Capisce?> Vm explained, tucking the box under his host's arm.

Maryring
2008-02-18, 03:48 AM
"Tsk." Red says as he swoops down towards the meeting place, having abandoned his disguise. "You think you can handle the Tarrasque alone? Pah. He'd eat you and your host three times over before you could get anywhere near him."

Admiral Squish
2008-02-18, 04:24 AM
<Ah, but you forget. The tarrasque is a 'champion of good' and whatnot. My host is a little girl, by appearance. She will have no issue closing distance with the tarrasque.> He explained to the much larger assistant. <And after that, it's merely a few simple manifestations with a moderate chance of success and I get to control the most powerful beast in the realms.>

Maryring
2008-02-19, 05:07 AM
"Heh. I'll like to see this. Okay then. Go head, but don't come crying to me when you're inside his gullet." Red snorts. "I'll just chill back and enjoy the show."

Admiral Squish
2008-02-19, 06:47 AM
<Oh, go make yourself useful, lizard, and find the damn thing.> He replied to the dragon's tone, his host eerily still for the duration of the conversation. <We could spend days looking for the thing in this terrain and not find a thing.>

Maryring
2008-02-19, 08:11 AM
"Why don't you go search for him? After all, you're the one who wants to dominate him."

And I'm the one who needs to go on vacation. I might not be able to post so... I might be silent for the next 5-6 days. Sorry.

Frozen
2008-02-26, 01:23 AM
knowledge: Religion roll to know the stats of asmodeus in your game(i need to roll a 1 to fail)
[roll0]

spellcraft rolls for invisibility, permanent image and greater teleport

[roll1] Invis
[roll2] Perm image
[roll3] Gtr teleport


A small ripple appears in the air like water, and a thin, black haired human with a raven on its' shoulder shimmers into view, bowing slightly. "I am korliss, sent by my liege Asmodeus to....observe and assist. I can help in magical ways somewhat, and this is my familiar." The raven nods its' head. (my Imp is alternate formed)
"

Admiral Squish
2008-02-26, 02:55 AM
<Great. More help.> HE sighed, mentally, before making his host walk down the mountain. <You lot stick close, but stay out of sight. I want the tarrasque to think I'm alone, and that's hard enough with a frikken' dragon, a gargoyle, and whatever the hell you are, but if things go bad and you guys don't get to me, I swear I will FIND A WAY to come back and personally haunt your collective butts.>
Right!
Climb check: 1d20+2
Spot check: 1d20+6
Listen check: 1d20+6

Admiral Squish
2008-02-26, 03:00 AM
Still hatin' the roller.
Climb check: [roll0]
Spot check: [roll1]
Listen check: [roll2]