PDA

View Full Version : Arena Tournament, Round 32: Jeanette vs.



ArenaManager
2008-02-15, 02:42 PM
Arena Tournament, Round 32: Jeanette vs. Darren

Map:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/Kyeudo/GlassArena.jpg


XP Award: 300 XP
GP Award: 300 GP

Fishy - Jeanette (http://www.thetangledweb.net/addon.php?addon=Profiler&page=view_char&cid=8749)
pup3k - Darren (http://www.thetangledweb.net/addon.php?addon=Profiler&page=view_char&cid=8765)

All Combatants, please roll initiative.

pup3k
2008-02-15, 02:49 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

Fishy
2008-02-16, 03:06 AM
Initiative: [roll0]

Who gets what starting location?

Paladin Latham
2008-02-16, 07:55 AM
Jeanette gets red, Darren gets blue. The map was made for 4-way matches, but the refs like it so much we use it for 1 on 1 as well.

Fishy
2008-02-16, 12:29 PM
Excellent. Jeanette will start in B13, morningstar in hand, Psionically Focused, and will manifest a Wild Surged Vigor.
5% Psychic Enervation Chance: [roll0]

The 'paladin' steps into the arena, eyes closed and hands folded in prayer. She utters a quick word of thanks to Bahamut, then allows the familiar waves of righteous anger to sweep through her mind and body, covering her with liquid platinum light. Eyes open, glowering at her opponent through the glass, she charges down the arena to H13.

Stats:Position: H13
HP: 10 + 9/9
AC: 14, Touch: 10, Flat: 14
Power Points: 4
Psionic Focus: Yes


End of turn.

pup3k
2008-02-17, 12:44 AM
Darren will start in Y14.

The knight stands ready calm and aware, when his opponent when his opponent begins moving towards him he shouts, "So this is my opponent? Very well, I challenge you to a fair duel" He then sets his shield in fromt of him and waits.

Actions
Swift Action: Initiate Fighting Challenge,
Ready action, when Jeanette gets within 20 feet charge and attack.

Stats
HP: 14
AC: 19 (Armor +5, Shield +3, Dex +1) FF: 18, Touch: 11
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +2
Attack bonus: +5, Damage:1d10+5

(Wow, I some silly stuff I forgot to stick onto my sheet, have my Bastard Sword as doing 1d6, and forgot to put down my base saves... Can't edit it... Am I to use the d6, and lower saves, since that is how it is on my sheet?)

EDIT:
Your turn

Fishy
2008-02-17, 01:25 AM
Never one for subtlety, Jeanette loops around the west side of the central cross, double-moving to R13.

"Then come at me, coward!"

Stats: Position: H13
HP: 10 + 9/9
AC: 14, Touch: 10, Flat: 14
Saves: +3/+0/+2
Power Points: 4
Psionic Focus: Yes

Paladin Latham
2008-02-17, 01:35 AM
(Wow, I some silly stuff I forgot to stick onto my sheet, have my Bastard Sword as doing 1d6, and forgot to put down my base saves... Can't edit it... Am I to use the d6, and lower saves, since that is how it is on my sheet?)


The answer to that is woops I should have seen that before setting up the match. You may do the 1d10 for sword and use correct saves. *High Ref Stamp*

pup3k
2008-02-17, 09:26 AM
Very well...

Darren rushes to S13 and attacks

Attack:
[roll0]
if it threatens: [roll1]

Damage:
[roll2]
if crit: [roll3]

Actions
Full Round, charge Jeanette

Stats:
HP: 14
AC: 17 (Armor +5, Shield +3, Dex +1 -2 Charge) FF: 16, Touch: 9
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +2
Attack bonus: +7, Damage:1d10+5

Fishy
2008-02-17, 10:52 AM
It's a solid hit, and the field of liquid light surrounding Jeanette ripples erratically, but that doesn't stop her from bringing her morning star down hard on the knight, with a two handed swing.

Attacking with both hands, spending my focus on Psionic Weapon-

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]+[roll2]

Afterwards, 5-foot step to Q13.

Stats: Position: Q13
HP: 3 + 9/9
AC: 14, Touch: 10, Flat: 14
Saves: +3/+0/+2
Power Points: 4
Psionic Focus: No

pup3k
2008-02-17, 01:45 PM
The knight sidesteps the blow and in one fluid motion follows his opponent bringing his blade down on his foe.

Attack
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Stats
HP: 14
AC: 19 (Armor +5, Shield +3, Dex +1) FF: 18, Touch: 11
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +2

(5' step towards Jeanette, attack)

Fishy
2008-02-17, 08:59 PM
Yowtch. Jeanette burns one power point on her Enhanced Resilience to stay conscious, 5-foot-steps to P12, and tries another Wild Surged Vigor.

5% Psychic Enervation Chance: [roll0]

Stats: Position: P12
HP: 10 + 4/9
AC: 14, Touch: 10, Flat: 14
Saves: +3/+0/+2
Power Points: 2
Psionic Focus: No

pup3k
2008-02-17, 10:46 PM
Darren follows his opponent, sensing that the end is near he again presses the attack.

Attack
[roll0]
If threatens: [roll1]

Damage:
[roll2]
If crit: [roll3]

Actions:
5' step to Q12, attack

Stats:
HP: 14
AC: 19 (Armor +5, Shield +3, Dex +1) FF: 18, Touch: 11
Fort: +2 Ref: +1 Will: +2

Fishy
2008-02-17, 11:43 PM
Whee, still alive!

Jeanette tries for another two-handed swing with the morningstar:

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] (Screwed that up last time, but it was a miss anyway)

Stats: Position: P12
HP: 10 + 4/9
AC: 14, Touch: 10, Flat: 14
Saves: +3/+0/+2
Power Points: 2
Psionic Focus: No

pup3k
2008-02-18, 10:02 AM
While his opponent fumbles idly with her weapon, Darren again brings a powerful swing to bear.

Attack:
[roll0]
if threatens [roll1]

Damage:
[roll2]
if crit [roll3]

Fishy
2008-02-18, 10:17 AM
Astonishingly enough, still alive!

Jeanette 5-foot-steps to 012, manifests another Wild Surged Vigor. Now, they are starting to be fueled by panic and survival instincts, rather than religious fervor.

5% Psychic Enervation Chance:

stats: Position: P12
HP: 10 + 1/9
AC: 14, Touch: 10, Flat: 14
Saves: +3/+0/+2
Power Points: 1
Psionic Focus: No

Fishy
2008-02-18, 10:18 AM
Let's try actually rolling that die.

5% Psychic Enervation Chance: [roll0]

Well, drat.

Jeanette summons all of her inner strength, calling on reserves of power that, suddenly, aren't there. She blinks, staring in dumb, dazed shock as Bahamut completely abandons her in her hour of need. In one moment, she's been transformed from a holy warrior to a foolish girl who's extremely out of place.

stats:Position: O12
HP: 1/9
AC: 14, Touch: 10, Flat: 14
Saves: +3/+0/+2
Power Points: 0
Psionic Focus: No

pup3k
2008-02-18, 11:06 AM
Seeing his opponent drop her defenses Darren aims to finish the job.

Attack:
[roll0]
if threatens [roll1]

Damage:
[roll2]
if crit [roll3]

Fishy
2008-02-18, 07:45 PM
That's hardly sporting. Fortunately, I don't think 'dazed and out of PP' counts as 'helpless' for Knight's Challenge.

Either way, Jeanette crumples to the floor before she has a chance to surrender. Well played.

pup3k
2008-02-18, 08:19 PM
Thanks, it's a shame that the forum roller seemed to hate you this match.

Maybe I'll see you again in the finals... then (hopefully) squish you like a certain spiky sorceress. :smalltongue: I'll get a ref to officially call it.

Fishy
2008-02-18, 10:06 PM
Nah, I'm beginning to think I built this character wrong. But certainly, the rolls didn't *help* any. :P Best of luck in the future, eh?

pup3k
2008-02-18, 10:08 PM
And to you too, hopefully your shifter does a little better.

Paladin Latham
2008-02-20, 12:05 AM
High Ref Paladin Latham

My bad, I forgot to call this before deleting the link.

Darren is declared the winner and recieves his due rewards.