PDA

View Full Version : Gods in emptiness-The world

Pages : 1 [2]

El_Frenchie
2008-02-24, 07:06 PM
H

H looks at the stairs that snake down the mountain. He asks one of his 10 remaining Luminati whether he could see any stairs, and the being of light simply said he couldn't.

"A good spell, sister." And he turns to his Luminati, sitting down next to them and teaching them about the light and its composition.

Then, he asks one of them to follow him a small way on the flank of the mountain. There he shows them the stone that they could use to build. Then taking some of the stone, he brought it back with this same follower, to the white tower. He leaves them tools and then shows them how to sculpt the rock with them. (1 WP)

Then he simply demonstrates by inserting a concave reflecting glass in sculpted rock, and the light shone bright onto its target, harsh... burning.

"You shall build those same devices and use the glasses you found in the tower. With those, you will repel any of the races that attempts to reach you without my permission."

He pauses, then sighs slightly, crossing his arms.

"If it is a god, then pray to me and I in your minds. We shall come then."

Little Toe
2008-02-24, 07:19 PM
The Obscurati

Their skin is pale and their hair dark as night. Their eyes are what shows their individuality and perhaps a past of being bathed in light. They can read and write, something they seem to have been able to do for a while now. They seem to be peaceful beings which dwell underneath the Luminati. They are all one and the same but their beliefs have shifted. The Luminati and the Obscurati trade goods and have a relationship of helping each other.

------
"A good Spell sister"

Looking back over her shoulder.

"Why thank you, I was rather hoping you'd like it."

I walks down into the tunnels, in one of the very last rooms, she finds the humid conditions perfect for her plan and after a few incantations soil seems to seep through the rock and moss begins to form and invade long rustic shelves. An Obscurati enters the room in an inquisitive manner.

I does not look at him and no words are spoken. Her shadow teaches him how to grow and harvest the nutritious black truffles that will grow from the spores in the room . (1 WP)

Although nutritious I feels it beneficial to give her people the ability to live without needing much food. A few candles flicker as she concentrates her power in a whispered ritual. (1 DP)

I resurfaces from her new 'city' and is greeted by a blinding sun. Finding a spot of shade she summons the Luminati. As they gather around her, the shade flickers as she whispers the same incantation.

"Luminati, I have granted you the ability to never feel hunger as bread crumbs will fill you and drops of water will rehydrate you. That is all, you may tell your dear H of my gift to you, I'm sure he will be pleased." (1 DP)

The Faceless
2008-02-24, 08:27 PM
Balthazon looked upon the completed structure approvingly. it was a sturdy building, carved out of local white stone. Balthazons sigil, the shield with an ear of wheat emblazoned upon it, was carved in relief in all four sides of the building, and on the front, directly above the main gate. she smiled in approval "good work. now, i have new orders for you." she spread out a scroll on the floor, and the leaders of her tribe gathered round to see their gods plans.

the scroll was a map "the richest deposits of iron are located here" she pointed to a location on her map of the area "and here." she pointed again "send teams there to aquire the iron, constructing watchtowers to act as supply rooms and to guard the mines. send it back here daily for processing into weapons, tools, armor, and other objects." she then pointed to a third location "this is the greatest outcropping of stone. create a quarry here, this time with two watchtowers, and send the stone back here again. use the stone to build houses and workshops, as well as whatever other buildings you need."

she pointed at a herd of the antelope beasts being tended by a shepherd "They are fine as a food source and as beasts of burden, but you must prepare a second type to use as beasts of war. Breed the largest and strongest together, and their children will be large and strong. breed those with the largest, sharpest horns together, and their children will have large sharp horns." she smiled "when they are suitable to carry you into battle, begin to make armor for them, and blades to mount on their horns." the god then looked at the wheat fields "begin to cultivate more wheat, and store the excess within granaries, constructed out of stone."

she got up and dusted off her gauntleted hands "now, keep people on a rotating schedule so they don't get bored. and be sure to send them to me for at least a week for combat training in the main courtyard. oh, and have some dummy weapons carved out of wood." she smiled, pleased at how the organization of her tribe was going.

(ok, do i need to spend any points on any of that? also, how long will it take for:
Iron to start being smithed
War antelopes to be bred
Stone to start being quarried
Grain to start being stored
Combat training to take effect
and buildings outside the temple to be constructed?)

Szilard
2008-02-24, 08:38 PM
Szilardasaur starts to opperate the monolith and make it flash brilliant light that reaches into the subconciousnes of the dinomen's brains (All fifteen of them) and teaches them how to do simple things like tie knots and drink blood to quench thirst. All this learning probably costs one divine point.
After the lightshow, some dinomen start builing a hut using the triceratops' hide and bones. They also use some bones to make their first weapons.
(That was all one divine point leaving me with 0 Gp, 2 DP, and 8 WP)

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-25, 12:07 PM
(we'll say two days)

(Mwa ha ha, mwa ha ha. You did it. Mwa ha ha.)

It took a long time as the white crystal started to look like the god's plane and the black looked like the world. Then thay cracked as a rush of power entered the two gods.

You can take a plane point or a god point.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-25, 02:34 PM
(we'll say two days)

(Mwa ha ha, mwa ha ha. You did it. Mwa ha ha.)

It took a long time as the white crystal started to look like the god's plane and the black looked like the world. Then thay cracked as a rush of power entered the two gods.

You can take a plane point or a god point.

Two questions. Or, well, one question and one remark.
The remark: There's three gods.
The question: what's a plane point? :smallconfused: Do you mean a plain point, as in a Divine point or maybe a worship point, or is there actually a new kind of point out there called plane point? If there is, what does it do? And if you're not going to tell us unless we take it, I'll do as such.

El_Frenchie
2008-02-25, 04:12 PM
H

He looks down into the plains. Something felt... shifted, in the balance of things. He looks at this 10 Luminati and wonders. Returning to help them prepare their defensive weapons.

----

It took a long time as the white crystal started to look like the god's plane and the black looked like the world

I think it just means that the plane point will allow you to spend it on the god's plane itself as it is issued from the white crystal. No idea how strong its power is though.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-25, 07:06 PM
(same as Nigma)

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-26, 10:44 AM
A rush of power entered the third god.

(Its a new type of point and I'm not saying what it does.)

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-26, 04:12 PM
(I take the plane point then)

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-26, 04:48 PM
(I take the plane point then)

Idem. That is to say, I take the plane point as well, and I assume so does Noth. He could decide for himself, but he said he wouldn't be on for a while.

The Faceless
2008-02-27, 03:49 PM
OoC: So, all that stuff i said in my last post has come to fruition now, yes?

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-28, 11:01 AM
(yes)

You may of noticed several red imps come from nowhere and started to populate an area.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-28, 02:52 PM
Magnificent, imps!
Could you now tell us what we can use our newly acquired plane point for? Please?

The Faceless
2008-02-28, 04:14 PM
"Excellent, things are going smoothly. Now, we must progress." Balthazon gathered around the leaders of her community "I don't trust those imps, but don't instigate an attack. all the settlements must be reinforced into fortresses for the protection of the workers. Smith bells to use as alarms. Oh, and get the smiths to work on making the iron more resilient. I forsee that your strength may make weapons blunt and break very rapidly." she paused for a bit, wondering if she could use her powers to create some magical metal into one of the iron mines or stone outcrops.

(yeah, how many points would it take to create a supply of adamantine or similar?)

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-29, 02:44 AM
(It would cost 2wp.)

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-29, 08:14 AM
Magnificent, imps!
Could you now tell us what we can use our newly acquired plane point for? Please?
Pretty please?

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-29, 10:44 AM
(It can do anything any other point can do only more powerful and with a side effect.)

Altharis
2008-03-14, 10:02 PM
Maaru

((Do we have some sort of map for the earth that I can use? If so, I'll edit this post. Also, if anyone else objects to my use of brown as a text colour, feel free to says so and I shall make according changes.))

After a long slumber, the Earth god known only as Maaru Rose out of a column of earth in a previously undiscovered continent on the far side of the world.

"For long years my I have slumbered,
Now I hope my People's days are not numbered."
He intoned in a prophetic voice, all the while gathereing Primordial Earth in hishands and molding it into various size rock-looking things. He then places the rocks a short distance from each other, one smooth shiny pebble as the head, a tough brownstone for the body, four rocks four the hands and feet, each in various shapes, and two small semi-precious rocks around the head. Then he naimated ten of these arrangements, giving them sentience. They stand on all four of their hands/feet, with their body hovering above those limbs, and their head hovering above that, and both "satellite" semi-precious stones orbit around the head in lazy circles. ((Creating ten of a sentient race for 1 god point.))

As he saw his newly formed creations he rejoiced, and he spoke again: "Go forth, my children and multiply,
But at every morning to my call reply!
Speak my name in honoured tones,
And I shall grant the strangth of the Earth's bones!"

In saying this he wove the twofold enchantement to grant them mighty gifts twain: That may need no subsistence except the rythms of the earth itself, and that they may pass through earth (Not stone, nor metal.) as if it was water. ((How many points for that?))

And then, he returned back down into his room in the castle of the gods, to renew his slumber, but with an open and inviting door. ((I'll talk to any god who wants to talk to me.))

Rayzin
2008-04-04, 10:37 PM
This game still on? or is this the new one?