PDA

View Full Version : Gods in emptiness- The god's plane

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-17, 05:49 AM
You waken in a white room, in the middle of the floor it looks like their is a picture of a mound of earth and a star. On one side of the room is a door and on the opposite side of the room is one other object.
(Choose what he door looks like and what object you have)

If You chose to leave your rooms you would find yourself in a large room.
The room seems to be a rectangle, on the long sides their are many doors leading to the god's rooms. Their is also a chair each along the tables.

On the two ends their is one room each. These rooms have many chairs and tables.

Rodgin
2008-02-17, 07:47 AM
"Carbarin," the giant man utters to himself. He knows it is his name, but he's not sure how. He knows many things about himself, but has no memory of anything before this.

Moving over to the over sized axe at one end of the room, he hefted it up, placing it on his shoulder. Looking out the window, he could see a lifeless ball floating around a star. He knew it was up to him to aid it. To make it grow.

Stepping out through the door of his room (if a blanket tacked over the opening could be called a door) Carbarin strode out into the giant room. He had hoped there would be others here, but he was the first. Now he would need to wait.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 07:59 AM
Emrys opened his eyes, and looked around the room examining it. He knew who he was, yet did not know how or why he was here. Glancing about, he saw a thin blade laying down on the bed. Walking over, he picked it up and examining it, slid it into its sheath. Glancing out the window he saw a small ball of dirt, with a glowing star next to it. Realizing that his purpose was to give life to this he smiled and walked out of his room, letting the heavy metal door shut behind him. Entering into the main hall, he noticed a man who was almost a whole foot taller then himself. Looking at the man, Emrys wondered exactly who he was.

Faustling
2008-02-17, 08:57 AM
"Most... peculiar" Noth mumbled as he looked around. To know one ones purpose, ones personality and ones power... without knowing anything about ones past. An odd feeling indeed.
He felt his body changing, seemingly to accommodate his mood. Seconds later he looked down on his hands and saw the fists of a experienced fighter. Of course, his body's natural reaction to unfamiliar surroundings was to defend itself. Noth smiled. His body wasn't quite as refined as himself when dealing with the world.

Suddenly he heard noises coming from other parts of the building. Heading for the door he changed his shape mid-walk into a more pleasing form. As he reached the corridor outside he looked like a blond young man with the sort of unisexual beauty that he instinctively made women swoon and men trust him.

"Hello?" He called out with a voice as masked in beauty as his appearance. "Anyone there?"

Somehow realizing that it wasn't appropriate to approach others with his body uncovered, not matter how dashing said body was, he changed his shape slightly to include a purple tunic.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 09:25 AM
Xankul looks around in the white room. He walks out into one of the rooms with tables and chairs and begins to pile them up onto a the first door he sees in the hall way.

Edit- I thought we were like lvl 20 or something, is there a level?

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-17, 09:33 AM
(Sorry you don't have the magic powers to do that, you could do it by hand.)

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 09:37 AM
Walking around he hears the voice of Noth. Turning towards the sound he replys. "Yes, here in the main hall." Wondering who exactly this man was, Emrys sat down at the table before closing his eyes, trying to come up with a plan for the world.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 09:43 AM
Xankul yanks away the chair then proceeds to steal the table from under the guy with the black hair and cape. :smallyuk:

Faustling
2008-02-17, 09:46 AM
"Yes, here in the main hall."

For the first time in his existance, Noth heard another's voice. He had no trouble locating the source and entered what the voice had called the main hall. The source of the voice turned out to be a man, or rather god, of impressive height and with a slightly intimidating apperance.

"Greetings" Noth said and bowed slightly "I am Noth. Is there anyone else around here?" As his head rose up from the bow, his features looked a little more sharp and manly. Noth had the feeling that this was someone who was impressed by strenght, not beauty.

EDIT: Let's assume my post takes place before Xankul's apperance. I don't wanna rewrite it.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 09:52 AM
Feeling the chair get pulled away from him, Emrys stood up and looked at the skeletal being infront of him. Ignoreing him, Emrys looked at the man who just entered, and saw his face change slightly to have a more sharp apperance.

Doing a half bow back in grettings to the other god, Emrys awnsered his question.

"Well there is this fellow here." As he said this Emrys motioned with his left hand towards the skeletal figure.

"Also there is that god over there whom as said nothing. To introduce myself, I am Emrys."

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 09:56 AM
Xankul pauses in his effort to block the doors to turn around and look at the person who emerged from the door. He throws the chair at him.:furious:

Faustling
2008-02-17, 10:00 AM
"I see..." Noth begun to answer Emrys but is interupted as the yet unamed skeletal god throws a chair at him. Taking a step to the right, Noth dodged the chair which continued into the corridor.

"Please..." He said, turning to the skeleton and raised an eyebrow in disbelief "Let's try to be just a little bit civilized, shall we?"

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 10:03 AM
Xankul raises another chair to throw but then he realising that the man had changed slightly when coming through the door. He drops the chair and resumes blocking the doors.:smallconfused: "How did you do that?"

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 10:09 AM
Emrys looks down at where his chair was, and the looks at the skeleton with calculating eyes, and hatred beneath them. Decideing that later on he would deal with him he would first put his attention to the man who could change apperance.

Rodgin
2008-02-17, 10:10 AM
"I am Carbarin," Carbarin says, striding across the room, his long legs eating up the distance quickly. He clasps his free hand down on the young looking man. "A pleasure for you ta join us. I have a feeling there will be more of us soon."

Shooting the skeleton a disparaging gaze, Carbarin moves to a table a sits down. He is in no hurry.

Faustling
2008-02-17, 10:10 AM
Noth put on a broad, even honest, smile. Not only had the skeleton ceased his agression, he apperantly couldn't alter his shape or at least hadn't discovered it yet.

"The results hours of practice in front of the mirror and a stunning apperance" Noth joked, very aware that he hadn't even existed for hours nor ever seen a mirror. He still knew what it was though. Strange.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 10:13 AM
Noticing the man with black hair look at him momentarily he says "What you looking at," then he notices he changed his view to the shape shifter,"so you think your better than me?":mad:

(not directed at Noth at Emrys)

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 10:15 AM
A smile appered on Emrys face as the skeleton said this, and then turning to the one called Carbarin, he spoke to him.

"Greetings Carbarin, I am Emrys."

After saying this, Emrys walked over to where his chair was and picked it up before bringing it back to his spot. After he sat it down, he sat in it, before looking at the others.

Faustling
2008-02-17, 10:16 AM
"Don't jump to conclusions, my skeletal friend" Noth smiled again and allowed his face to soften. "It was but a joke. I guess the sense of humour is a biological one" Not to mention that I am better then you, he thought but carefully hid it from the others, allowing them to see nothing but an honest smile.

EDIT: Noth and I both thought you directed it at him, Rayzin. :)

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 10:21 AM
Xakul takes a seat at the nearest chair and looks at the newcomer named Carbarin, then looks at Ermys and whats so special about him.Then he looks at Noth
"Greetings Noth, I am Xankul. Anyone have any idea why where here? I already made a little trip to that little piece of earth with a mountain on it and created some little orange/red guys.":smallamused:

(of course Earth as in dirt, not planet name)

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 10:29 AM
A shudder went through Emry's body as he heard of the corruption of his mountian range. Glancing up at Xankul he recorded another mental strike against him.

Edit: Ignore what I said

Faustling
2008-02-17, 10:30 AM
”Why we are here?” Noth slowly nodded and looked around at the gathered deities. “Yes, that’s an interesting question with only one possible answer.” He paused for a moment to create some suspense. “We’re here to create the world”

“Really, what other answer could there be? There is an empty world around us and we’ve been given the powers to fill it with wonders. Creatures, mountains, treasures and miracles.”

“Gentlemen, we are gods”

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 10:35 AM
Noticing Emry's shudder Xankul is extremely content :biggrin:
And then says "Hmm lets form an alliance of those who are already here?It will speed up our objectives by alot."
Then he looks at Emry's :smallamused:
(Im in your mountain killing your dudz) or something like that....

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 10:39 AM
Hearing what Noth said, Emrys nodded slightly before putting a finger to his lips. Thinking for a moment, he heard Xankul remark about the mountain. Setting both hands on the table, he turned and looked at the rotting corpse of a man.

"I feel we should ally ourselves with each other to build the habiats of the world. We should just not interfere with each others plans and change things that they have created."

As Emrys says the last part he glances at Xankul slightly, before focusing back on Noth, who seemed to know what he was doing.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 10:43 AM
"Hmmm.... I was thinking along the lines of crush other gods.And no my Hobgoblins by now have probably already figured out how to eat and sleep so there there forever."

I realised something Carbian or something you never posted in Gods in emptiness-The world (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72708) yet

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 10:48 AM
A gigantic whale spontaneously appears in its room, squished in by the walls. It shrinks down greatly so that it can fit.

It moves out the door leading to the large room, still at its decreased (Slightly larger than humanoid) size. Its door appears to be blue, with motifs of (As of yet) nonexistent dragons.

It looks around at the various assembled gods, and listens to try and figure out what is occurring.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 10:50 AM
I look at the whale... feeling hungry I attack him and attempt to kill him!!(to eat):furious: Then he realizes he doesn't need to eat....

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 10:53 AM
Watching the Whale enter, Emrys bows and then opens his mouth to explain the situation, yet before he can the skeleton jumped onto the whale. Takeing out his sword, Emrys would put it to the back of the Xankul's head.

"Calm yourself my skeletal friend. If we want food, I am sure we will realize how to obtain it. There is no point in attacking each other."

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 10:56 AM
Edit- Whale blew wind at me:smalleek:

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-17, 10:57 AM
May I draw your attention to this: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72721

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 11:00 AM
As the skeleton leaps at Wh'le, a wave of wind is thrust out by Wh'le aiming for the skeleton's left hip.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 11:09 AM
Xankul is blown back an hits the chair he used to be sitting on."Damn it...Whatever im leaving to go help my Hob goblins live a bit long.":smallmad:

Xankul somehow goes to the World (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72708)
((how do you go to the world? Teleporter? Divine ability?))

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 11:12 AM
"Terribly sorry about that, instinct you know..." He appears to be actually sorry for this.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 11:18 AM
Putting the rapier away, he say Xankul dissaper, and then look back at the whale.

"Hello, my name is Emrys, and I am sorry but I must go and..protect my invesments, and also change other things."

With this Emrys dissappered off to the the World.

Faustling
2008-02-17, 11:18 AM
Noth watched the others and couldn't help but feel that they lack certain... finesse. It mattered not, they had as much power as himself and could be very useful in the future. People acting on instinct or to satisfy immidiate needs couldn't be that hard to manipulate on way or the other.

"It would seem like we have all been given different... what should I call it? Domains, perhaps. It would be interesting to hear what yours are" He paused for a second, realizing he should set an example. "I am Noth, lord of the everchanging"

(Yeah, that's right. The god of deceit lied. Take that! :smallcool: )

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 11:25 AM
Xankul reappears form his minor errand and sneaks up beside Noth. He pushes him. "Destruction ":amused:

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 11:33 AM
"Air" says Wh'le before vanishing to go to the planet.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 11:38 AM
Emrys voice is heard in the room.

"Supremacist."

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 11:39 AM
Xankul walks off to his room.
Once he gets in he begins to write his commandments in a large book identical to the one that he left in the world with his HobGoblins. As he writes in his copy the one in the world copies it.
Xankul is writing about how to create spears, and swords.:smallamused:

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 12:02 PM
There is a loud bang in one of the rooms. Followed by a whail. Followed by the sound of howling wind, leaving the room through the thin openings at the sides of the barricaded door.

The wave of sound manifests, and soon an old man with a long white beard is to be seen. He is only clad in a white robe, and carries a thick scroll, the object he found in his room. In every language at once, he speaks, and introduces himself: "I am - "

His name can not be understood, or rather, it can be understood, but it is different every time it is spoken. His words seemed to have no particular sound, rather all sorts of sounds at once. It is very confusing listening to ___, as we shall call him, but somehow, he always manages to make himself more than understood.

"My domain is language or sound"
At these words the howling returns to the room briefly, as ___ resonates.
"I seek alliance with you. You wish to create creatures. They will need to communicate. I ask nothing more but to be able to watch over this, be the shepherd to their words, both spoken, written and otherwise"

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 12:06 PM
As i hear that strange voice i look out of my room to see an old man. I look carefully at him. "Greetings stranger. I am Xankul and i wish to have a alliance to."

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 12:09 PM
Appearing back into the hall in his chair, Emrys stands up and looks at the man. Bowing in greeting and respect for the fellow god, he spoke to ___.

"I am Emrys, and I feel that you may be of some help."

Looking at Xankul Emrys nod's for him to procede before he would speak any further to the man.

Drago
2008-02-17, 12:10 PM
Garal awoke in his room, he was warped in furs of many unknown animals. Against one wall was a staff of knotted wood which he to in his hands it was just barely taller than him, a staff how do I know what the is he wondered, on the other wall was a door of vines and ivy.

He looked around the room and notice the globe of earth and stone on the floor. He witnessed as one being created mountains and another fill the mountains with life. He could tell this angered the other god, god was that what he himself was.

It was then he realised his purpose, "To bring life of all kinds to this world," he exclaimed, "I am Garal Lunarchorus. Garal approached his door and the vines parted before him. As they did a chair fell inwards, picking it up he continued into the hall. The rushing air drew his attention and he went towards the others asking, "Who put this chair against my door?"

Fixed, forgot to copy the changes and edits I made in word over to the forum.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 12:15 PM
Xankul looked at the nude person who walked in and asked
"Who put this chair against my door?"
"Emry's the guy in with black hair did it...":smallsmile:

After walking away he looked at the world, from here he could see a 2 almost invisible things, they looked like dragons.
Immediately Xankul warped to the world (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72708)to check what was going on.

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 12:22 PM
Wh'le reappears in the central room, noting the arrival of new gods. He does nothing else for the moment.

Drago
2008-02-17, 12:34 PM
Garal stops and thinks for a moment, "Ah were are my manners, I am Garal." He looks at Emry, "Yes I watched you create that mountain a splendid creation most certainly".

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 12:41 PM
"Ah hello, I am Emrys, and thankyou for the compliment..I would already have beings there, yet it seems my creation was stolen..So now I am pondering what to make."

As Emrys said this, he glanced around at the others in the room.

"I hope that we can live in peace."

Voth
2008-02-17, 12:42 PM
Picking up it's item, a hooded figure appears through the door, and after a passing glance at the others, takes a seat around the table.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 12:43 PM
"Xankul, Emrys, we are henceforth allied. As for you, Wh'le, I'm afraid I can not agree with some of your most recent actions"

___'s voice swells to a booming crescendo as he continues: "The first thing you create are telepathic dragons? Do you wish to scorn me, Wh'le? All I ask for is the development of the noble art of language. Telepathy is so...cold. You may yet appease me though. I could teach your creatures the miracle of true language"

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 12:50 PM
"It is their choice as to how to communicate, they simply find it simpler to communicate with one person telepathically. This telepathy is one manifestation of their magic. They can speak, but they chose to communicate telepathically with Xankul because they had no need to speak," Wh'le responds. "Do not assume that what you have seen them do is all that they can do, and remember, one cannot judge a book by its cover."

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 12:51 PM
"___ I wish to make a race of creature's that will need your help with learning language. I wish to have them learn Draconic, if you would be so helpfull."

After Emry's said this he motioned with his hand and then he was gone down to the world, ready to start creation.

(I am guessing we, being gods, have heard of every language ever, though not have mastered them all. If you are not ok with this I can change the post.)

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-17, 12:53 PM
I'm ok with knowing the names of languages.

If you haven't done so already - http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3949379#post3949379

Drago
2008-02-17, 12:54 PM
Garal adresses the room with a smile, "I'll return shortly, ___ would you mind coming with me?"

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 12:57 PM
"___ I wish to make a race of creature's that will need your help with learning language. I wish to have them learn Draconic, if you would be so helpfull."

After Emry's said this he motioned with his hand and then he was gone down to the world, ready to start creation.

(I am guessing we, being gods, have heard of every language ever, though not have mastered them all. If you are not ok with this I can change the post.)

"Draconic? Yes, a beautiful language in it's own right. Very well, create your creatures, and I shall bring them a disciple. As for you, Wh'le, I assume you are okay with me teaching the dragons the joy of true language? Because telepathy is one of the very few things I will not stand for"

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 01:02 PM
"I have said already that they can speak, but chose not to at that moment. But please, feel free to teach them what you wish to."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 01:05 PM
"I have said already that they can speak, but chose not to at that moment. But please, feel free to teach them what you wish to."

"I know and believes this. It's their inherit choice not to speak that troubles me. But I will fix it. Thank you for your permission, Wh'le"

Faustling
2008-02-17, 01:12 PM
Noth had remained quiet for a while, studying the gods around him the way a chessplayer studies the board. Alliences were already being formed and it wouldn't take long before more serious hostilities reared their head.
He sensed that the language god had chosen one of his Nothans as a disciple. It didn't bother him, language was one of the foremost tools of deceit after all.

The world was quickly being populated. Everyone would do what they could to come out on top of the food chain, so to speak. Including his own Nothans.
Noth smiled as a plan took form within his mind. Of course, that was the best sollution.

"Gentlemen," He said a bowed quickly against the others "I bid you farewell for now"

And he left.

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 01:13 PM
To ___ Wh'le says: "Ah, I see. Well, good luck."

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 01:18 PM
Balthazon awoke in her bed. She was currently wearing the aspect of a human female, in highly polished plate armor with a white cloak. She looked around her room, a little disoriented, but then nodded and stabilized herself. "I... I understand." She took the round shield mounted on one wall and hooked it over her back before opening her door and walking into the main room.

Drago
2008-02-17, 01:26 PM
OOC I think it should have cost Wh'le one god point to make the dragons. They seems a little simple compared to the rest.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 01:28 PM
Appearing back in his own room, Dracul, or Emrys appered smiling in his lizard form. Decideing that he liked this, he changed his size to that of 7 feet for when he was in the plane. Walking into the main room through the door, he looked at everyone there.

Meynolds
2008-02-17, 01:30 PM
OOC I think it should have cost Wh'le one god point to make the dragons. They seems a little simple compared to the rest.

((Perhaps, though I think I'll leave it this way, they are rather powerful, though it has not been shown yet.))

Faustling
2008-02-17, 01:35 PM
Noth reappeared from the exact spot he'd left a few minutes earlier and walked over to the language god.

"Good ___, may I speak with you in private?" He asked and gesticulated towards an empty room next to them.

If ___ agreed he would've come one step closer to launching his plan. Not to mention that the god could be a useful ally in the future. To Noth, the concepts of deceit and language were cousins. He knew no other form of language then that used to decive others.

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 01:45 PM
Balthazon sat at the long table, then snapped her fingers to conjure an illusion of the planet the deities were meant to oversee. she frowned, then put a finger on an empty area, a good deal away from the other creations that had been made "There." she murmured, then vanished, only to reappear a few moments later.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 01:51 PM
Looking up at the Illusion, Emrys looked at Balthazon, and nodded in approval. Walking over to his chair he sat down, his tail curling around one of the legs. Sighing he took a breath, trying to get his energy, he had done a great deal today. Looking around for the skeleton Xankul he frowned wondering where the home stealer was.

LongVin
2008-02-17, 01:52 PM
Awakening, Deneral stretches his arms out shaking away the eternal slumber. The room was plain except for the mound of earth and the ornate door. Turning his attentiong towards the door he gazes upon it, taking in the intricate carvings of castles, the marching armies in between, showing the order and discipline the might of kings and emperors brings about.

On the wall is an equally ornate sword. With a golden hilt embedded with with three jewels glowing a pleasant blue. Taking it from the wall he removes it from the scabbard testing the blade's balance before returning it to it's holder, and putting the swordbelt around his waist.

He steps out into the main room and looks about to see who is present.

Drago
2008-02-17, 01:56 PM
"___, would when you have a moment would you come with me to grant my race language. I would prefer if I was present," Garal asked. Turning to Wh'le he said, "Wh'le, your dragons are magnificent, but I'm sure they will come to need a home. They may live in my new created grove if you wish, just as long as the help keep it safe."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 01:56 PM
"Yes, you may talk to me in private, Noth"

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 01:58 PM
Balthazon raised an eyebrow at Emrys, but said nothing. She conjured a sheet of paper, quill, and inkwell, and began to draw and write upon the surface, planning how to make the area she had just created fit for habitation, looking at the illusion model of the sphere occasionally.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 02:02 PM
"I could come with you, Garal, but know that I have certain demands"

Faustling
Noth walked into the room and ___ followed closely behind him. Before Noth turned around he rearranged his face into his most trustworthy and persuading one. Looking at ___ he began to speak.

"You have already choosen one of my people as a disciple and that is something I believe we both benefit from. Now I ask of you a favor that will also gain us both" Noth paused and leaned against the wall. Totally relaxed, that's how you persuade people.

"I wish for my Nothons to be able to communicate with the others. If you would give them the gift to speak any language I will help you spread your word..." He stopped and laughed for moment. "Pardon the pun. Spread your word across the world"

"What do you think?"

Meynolds
"Garal, the dragons shall make their decision on where to live themselves, though I suspect they will chose to live among the clouds. I will defend the grove regardless of their decision, so long as I count you among my friends."

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 02:05 PM
Dracul stood up from his chair, and turned before suddenly disappering. Severel minutes later he returned, and sat down in his chair again.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 02:09 PM
"This will have me call upon a great deal of power, Noth, twice for the same species. But I would be willing to do it. Communication between the different species is good for the development of language anyhow. I will expect some worship of your people, though not as much as they will worship you, I imagine. Consider it done, my friend"

Faustling
2008-02-17, 02:12 PM
"That is acceptable. I would imagine some of them already worship you since you gave them their langauge" Noth smiled, it was a cheap price to pay. "I will strive to spread the language"

He quickly bowed and disapeared. Only a few more things to do on the plan.

RationalGoblin
2008-02-17, 02:14 PM
Crap, you guys are fast.

What was Mithras? A man's spirit trapped within a suit of black steel plate armor, or armir given a soul? Pah, it mattered not to Mithras as he slept.

Mithras awoke in his room, and studied it carefully, and to his surpise, his studying of his room seemed as natural as breathing is to lesser beings.

His room was slightly grim, Mithras thought, with weapons and armor of all kinds stacked against the grey stone walls. Replacing the left wall of his room was a large forge, currently, it barely emitted sparks, but Mithras somehow knew that it would be full of fire and work someday.

In the middle of his room was a anvil, with a hammer atop it. It was then that Mithras knew his purpose. To forge. To build the greatest of weapons, and mightiest of armors. Mithras picked up his hammer, and thrust open his room's door with a mighty clang. He knew that their were beings other than himself near.

Drago
2008-02-17, 02:16 PM
"Of course Wh'le, your creations are always welcome in my grove." Garal smiled. "Now ___, what would those demands be?"

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 02:23 PM
Xankul Reappears at the god's plane, He looks around at the new people, then returns to his room

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 02:26 PM
"I wish worship, mainly, and devotion to language. Do you agree? And if you do, do you have any particular language in mind for your people?"

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 02:27 PM
Balthazon looked at the sphere on the table, then vanished again. this time she was gone for a longer time, reappearing afterwards looking thoroughly drained "Tonight i will visit them and teach them." she whispered. "Teach them... what is important." she looked around the room, observing her fellow gods and wondering how the world would turn out, hoping to find an ally, or at least someone who didn't oppose everything she stood for and represented.

Drago
2008-02-17, 02:31 PM
"Those aren't much for demands ___, I would expect no less, I would like them to speak their own language, Gnomish. Come we will speak more in my grove, I have a few things to complete yet."

Tichrondrius
2008-02-17, 02:33 PM
With a strain of regret, the universe created a new god. The old man was hunched over, leaning all his weight on his cane. His first acts were witnessed by the others, before he turned to the main audience chamber. With a gleeful cackle and an old man jig, he introduced himself.

"I'm Jasper, made a few interesting changes to your world."

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 02:33 PM
Seeing Balthazon return, Dracul stood, before walking over to her. Standing by her he spoke, in a slightly rough and reptillian voice.

"I am pleasssed to make your aquantenccce. I am Dracul, the god of the Lizardfolk, what is your name?"

At this, he slowly started to turn back into his human form. Once completed, he continued to await her response.

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 02:38 PM
"I am Balthazon, Deity of Chivalry. It is an honor to meet you Dracul." she got out of her seat and bowed to him curtly "How are you finding yourself and this new world?"

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 02:41 PM
"I find I enjoy bringing life to it yet..some of the others are quite and annyoance.."

With that he looked at the old man on his walking stick called Jasper, and glared at him. At this moment, he turned himself once more into his Lizard form. Focusing on Balthazon once more he spoke.

"How do you find thisssss world?"

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 02:44 PM
"pleasant enough, though a little... sparse right now." she gestured to the area on her illusionary globe where she had been moments before "i tried my hand at creating a race and an area for them to inhabit. When night falls i will descend and teach them." she smiled slightly "though i am lost as to a name for them."

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 02:49 PM
Dracul gave a slight smile as he heard this, and looked at her.

"I feel I must do that as well..help them I mean. As for a name for your people..I am sure one shall come to you."

Dracul looked at Jasper, and then at the illusinary globe, debateing if he should do something about his people.

"Wherever I go the other gods corrupt what I make...I shall have to make a race of people somewhere where nobody else will corrupt them."

Looking at Balthazon he wondered yet again where his creation could go.

"I think that we should be allys, so that later on we can help each other, I would assit you now with anything you wished, but I have no energy."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-17, 02:49 PM
"Balthazon, if it is allies you wish, you might find one in me. Garal, I will join you in the grove soon, but first I have this to say: Jasper, you are clearly an ingenious man, but I beg of you, leave peace be"

Tichrondrius
2008-02-17, 02:51 PM
With a snap, the older gentleman turned into an incredibly attractive lizard-girl. "Annoyance? I have brought upon your people gifts upon gifts, and will give my special gifts to all that any of you create!" She emoted passionately, and giggled flirtingly.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 02:54 PM
Xankul walked out of his room and sat down in a chair farthest from the others, while observing them.

Drago
2008-02-17, 02:55 PM
"Emrys, Dracul or whatever you call yourself now. If you need there is plenty of space in my grove. If you wish we can talk more latter but now I have work to do. Please be rather quick ___.

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 02:57 PM
"i feel it may be a bit soon to be forming alliances. I only just learned your name, i am not sure i can trust you with a bond so profound this early. still, perhaps we could engage in a spirit of mutual trust for now. I am not sure of your motivations, i would not wish to commit myself to someone and find that they are... opposed to my nature." she looked at him and frowned "you do understand, don't you?"

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 02:58 PM
Xankul stands up and talks to the Emrys now that he realized he was in a diffrent form. "Where do your people live?"

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-17, 03:03 PM
Looking at Balthazon, Dracul nodded as she spoke, understanding where she was coming from. Deciding that since the Lizardfolk had so many things happen to them, he turn back to his human form again, mentally debating with himself.

"Yes yes it is quite understandable on what you are saying. I hope then we can at least have mutual trust like you have said."

Turning to Xankul he smiled at the Skeltal god.

"They live to the south of the mountains fifty miles away. Yet I feel not secure with these beings...come to the mortal word on the highest peak if you wish to speak with me more on this subject."

With a nod to Baltahzon he disappered to go to the world.

Faustling
2008-02-17, 03:12 PM
As Noth reappared he was pleased. The plan had begun and there had been no problems so far. He knew that his shifted Nothans would be impossible to separete from a member of another race. They would bring him information at first which was a goal good enough. But there were more stages of the plan and he was hopeful. There was even room in it to repay ___ for his help.

The everchanging god of deceit smiled. All was well.

RationalGoblin
2008-02-17, 03:15 PM
Mithras stands against his closed door and listens to the other gods speaking, but was silent, merely watching. When Dracul leaves, Mithras finds this as an excellent opportunity to speak, so he speaks in an odd hollow, echoing tone.

"I am Mithras, God of the Forge. I am reasonably sure that if any of you require a tool to help you, I can build it.

Mithras nods his helmeted head to Baltahzon.

"Perhaps I could aide you in you in your desire for Chivalry, as I understand that champions need good armor to protect them."

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 03:20 PM
Balthazon nodded at Mithras. "Indeed they do. It is good to find a god willing to help." she paused and looked at her illusionary globe "night has fallen, it is time for me to teach my people." She glanced over at the forge god "would you like to come with me, and teach them how to mine, quarry and smith? I am sure you can teach them better than me."

RationalGoblin
2008-02-17, 03:39 PM
Balthazon nodded at Mithras. "Indeed they do. It is good to find a god willing to help." she paused and looked at her illusionary globe "night has fallen, it is time for me to teach my people." She glanced over at the forge god "would you like to come with me, and teach them how to mine, quarry and smith? I am sure you can teach them better than me."

Mithras nods.

"I would be honored. All beings, unless they live completely in nature, should be able to build and smith. And of course quarry also."

Mithras hefts his hammer up, impressed at it's weight. "With hammer and anvil, your people will be given the gifts of I, Mithras. Perhaps, I may be able to learn from you and your people."

Even as he said this, Mithras pondered. Why do I not have my own people? After helping this Balthazon, I will create my own.

The Faceless
2008-02-17, 03:44 PM
Balthazon smiled "Thank you, noble Mithras." she pointed to the grassland she had made on her globe of the world "this is where my people are located. Meet me there and we will begin." she gave a nod to the smith god, then vanished.

Faustling
2008-02-17, 03:52 PM
Looking out the window at what the other gods had created Noth realized that while his plan would ultimately bring him power and countless worshippers, his work wasn't very impressive on the surface so far. His Nothans wasn't even noticable as they blended in among the other races.

And Noth was a vain god. Realizing what he could do he went back to the mortal plane.

RationalGoblin
2008-02-17, 04:07 PM
Balthazon smiled "Thank you, noble Mithras." she pointed to the grassland she had made on her globe of the world "this is where my people are located. Meet me there and we will begin." she gave a nod to the smith god, then vanished.

Mithras thought for a moment, then vanished a little while after Balthazon did.

luciel
2008-02-17, 04:21 PM
Adoxin arises from his slumber, his dark shades in stark contrast to the white room around him. Slight words whispering beyond his awakening lips...

"The cycle must continue..."

Voth
2008-02-17, 04:30 PM
Rising from its seat, Nosferatu disappears to explore this land.

Rayzin
2008-02-17, 05:11 PM
Xankul reappears into the room. Immediately noticing a dark figure in the room. Xankul returns once again to his room and this time in his bible writes of the other races, and the Air dragons inside.

nothingclever
2008-02-17, 09:50 PM
After spending all his energy to create a great challenge for the new races Urg came to chat with his fellow gods.

"So what do you all think of the great opportunity I provided your peoples? I believe it is quite grand and will give them much entertainment."

Faustling
2008-02-18, 01:24 AM
Noth apperered next to Urg in time to hear what he said. Not saying anything nor letting his outside betray what he felt, Noth thought; A great opportunity indeed. After a polite bow to the present gods Noth proceeded to his room.

Once there he looked into a mirror hanging on the wall, but instead of his own reflection he saw, in turns, the Nothan infiltrators he'd sent out. Had he not known they were Nothans he'd never guessed, so detailed and realistic was their new shapes. Excellent.

Lying down for the first time in existance, Noth tried to relax.

(I never decided on a object to have in Noth's room. It's the mirror)

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 07:28 AM
After spending all his energy to create a great challenge for the new races Urg came to chat with his fellow gods.

"So what do you all think of the great opportunity I provided your peoples? I believe it is quite grand and will give them much entertainment."

With a loud poof the god of language appeared in the room.
"Well, I believe it is foolish and will give them much sorrow"

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-18, 08:40 AM
Emrys appered sitting as his table, and as he looked up at the god of strength he spoke.

"I have to agree with ___, That has to be a horrible decision, because now they may get jelous of each other.

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 08:41 AM
Xankul walks out briefly to dissapear to the world.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-18, 08:46 AM
Emrys new at once what he had to do, and disspared back to the mortal realm.

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 09:54 AM
Xankul walks into the godly plane and begins to block doors... again. After he has blocked every single door with multiple tables/chairs he goes back to his pavilion in the mortal plane.

luciel
2008-02-18, 10:05 AM
Adoxin sighs, and lets himself a quiet laugh. The foray of a challenge, all useless in his eyes. Entropy will continue, and afresh is questionable to face such a trivial challenge.

"You fill this day with concern, with woe, with determination Urg. A day passes, concern wanes, woe is overcome and determination is left to drag behind. Realise your action."

nothingclever
2008-02-18, 12:17 PM
Urg smiled. "Determination is good and is all that needs to be left behind, even if only in small amounts. People must be strong to survive, everything else is secondary. Besides my gift does not have to hurt anyone if they can learn to coexist peacefully but then that in itself is a challenge of mental strength to go against their instincts."

Faustling
2008-02-18, 12:31 PM
Noth awoke from what wasn't quite sleep but rather a deep meditation. He didn't know how much time had passed but he felt that he had regained some strenght.

After walking over to the mirror he commanded it to show the valley and when the picture became clear he saw new Nothans. And a mysterious pearl. And the language god.

The situation obviously demanded his presense. Noth left.

Drago
2008-02-18, 12:31 PM
"Brilliant Urg, you want war already," Shaking his head, Garal appeared in the grove.

Gig_Complex
2008-02-18, 12:34 PM
Nixe, Goddess of the Sea

The room, which could be better described as a grotto, was cold and damp with the sound of the low tide echoing within its chambers. As water slowly pooled on the damp ground, falling from a large stalactite that hung over head, it began to rise up in a shape that was both humanoid and feminine. As the shape grew it began to move, and oddly the pool of water and the drops falling from the stalactite followed it. Finally the shape stopped moving as it sat down on a large slab of coral in front of which was a vast vanity mirror. As the being looked into the mirror its face began to solidify taking on traits that can only be described as a mixture of those of a fish, perhaps a beautiful fish but still inhuman, along with those of the humanoid she seemed to be shaped from. Seaweed rose from the pool of water that had covered the ground near her rose up and entwined her form and settled on her head as if hair. Gazing at herself in the vanity mirror, Nixe as she thought of herself, she smiled showing several rows of vicious shark's teeth in the process before speaking to herself,

The tides have come in...

Getting up Nixe moved over the water that was starting to fill the grotto towards the cave's entrance, as she passed through it there was a sound of a rough sea storm and she was in the hall of the castle.

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-18, 12:34 PM
Writing appears on one of the walls. "The two pearls together contain one of the greatest powers. Those that have both will have a power indeed."

Voth
2008-02-18, 02:37 PM
"What seems to be all the commotion about?" Nosferatu asks as it rejoins the others on the God Plane.

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 03:20 PM
Xankul looks briefly at the wall writing
"Damn"
And immediately warps back to the world to tell Emry's

A couple of minutes later Xankul reappears. As soon as he does he attempts to destroy the message on the wall. Repetitively whacking it until it's scratched out.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 04:14 PM
___ appears next to Xankul.
"In name of our friendship, I ask you not to destroy those words. They are written language, and thus under my protection. Everyone has read them, there is no more use in destroying. Smite something else with thy power, but leave these words alone"

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 04:23 PM
"Ahh... But you see. I must wipe out these words before others find them. Its a loose string that must be tied up."
Xankul continously wacks it as hard as he can but instead uses a chair to.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 04:28 PM
The scribe visibly gets angry and thunder can ominously be heard in the background.
"It is too late!" he booms, "All have seen it and you might as well leave these words alone. They are under my protection!"
As the scribe says this he steps in between Xankul and the words, protecting them from any further damage. His hands run across the surface of the wall meanwhile, restoring the letters to their original shape.

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 04:34 PM
"Who has seen it but us?"
Xankul asks in a dangerous voice
"Stand aside!"
Xankul pushes ___ aside and smashes the chair against the wall destroying the chair and making the word become illegible again.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 04:48 PM
"Everyone!" ___ shouted in answer, as he would not be moved.
"All the gods have seen it for it was ment to be seen!"

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 04:51 PM
Xankul continues to throw stuff at it then stops.
"Does this mean there is another force at work here. Or another god?"
Xankul goes back to the Mortal Plane

Voth
2008-02-18, 04:52 PM
Stepping forward, Nosferatu speaks up.

"Everyone has seen these words. If you attempt to destroy them now, you shall only prove that what they say is important. Only a few have knowledge of the location of the pearls, would it not be better to keep it that way?"

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 04:55 PM
___ was pleased.
"I have no quarrel with you, Xankul. Thank you"
He made a slight bow, because he was not a very proud god and did not mind being polite. Then he restored the words best he could an returned to his room, which was still barricaded, but this could not stop a wave of sound.

The Faceless
2008-02-18, 05:14 PM
Balthazon reappeared in the gods realm, stretching out after a hard night of teaching her people. She looked at the writing on the wall, then sighed and slumped at the table "Already a conflict? I don't even have any real warriors yet, let alone an army." The deity sighed "But i have to find a way to stop the wrong people from having the pearls."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 05:19 PM
Balthazon reappeared in the gods realm, stretching out after a hard night of teaching her people. She looked at the writing on the wall, then sighed and slumped at the table "Already a conflict? I don't even have any real warriors yet, let alone an army." The deity sighed "But i have to find a way to stop the wrong people from having the pearls."

"The wrong people won't find the pearls. Not even the wrong gods will"

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 05:44 PM
Xankul appears in the middle of ___ and Balthazon conversation.
"But the wrong god will be the one who loses. Thats how lore is written..."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 05:52 PM
Xankul appears in the middle of ___ and Balthazon conversation.
"But the wrong god will be the one who loses. Thats how lore is written..."

"Do you mean the wrong god to win will lose, or do you mean the wrong god to lose will lose?"

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 05:55 PM
" I have a question. Do you think of me as a wrong god?But if I wins I will be a Hero/Legend to ALL people. If i lose i will be a villan. Simple."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-18, 06:11 PM
" I have a question. Do you think of me as a wrong god?But if I wins I will be a Hero/Legend to ALL people. If i lose i will be a villan. Simple."

"You have not answered my question. Nor is your new statement very clear. Either way, when I mentioned the wrong gods, I meant no-one in particular. It was a linguistic trip, more than a concrete one"

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 06:23 PM
"Then never mind. It makes no diffrence" Xankul dissapears to the mortal plane.

luciel
2008-02-18, 07:47 PM
Adoxin sighs, an audible sound barely heard but no visible expression on his silhouetted face.

"My brothers and sisters, do not quarrel. Words are forgotten, words are remembered. Beings fight, beings make truce. There is no consequence on time. It flows, as should you. Care for you people, but do not hinder your people. Encourage your people, but do not indoctrinate your people. Have them battle, but be weary of the consequence. There is consequence on people, but no consequence on time."

nothingclever
2008-02-18, 07:53 PM
"Who cares about time? Time is relative. One thing is certain and that is that time we spend doing what we want with our creations is time we spend enjoying ourselves."

luciel
2008-02-18, 08:07 PM
Adoxin gives no reaction to the statement

"Time does not need ones care, nor desires it. It is inevitable. You need time to enjoy oneself, without it one is nothing but stagnant. One can be ignorant out of time, and unknowingly can't seek nor deprive oneself from bliss. Do what you will sibling, but do not try to comprehend a mechanic that is even out of my hands. Use the continuum, do not care for the continuum."

The Faceless
2008-02-18, 08:14 PM
"The wrong people won't find the pearls. Not even the wrong gods will"

"How can you be so sure? Whoever has the pearls will want to use them, whatever powers they may possess, and without a guiding morality, they could very quickly fall to corruption." She shakes her head "there is so much ambiguity in this world. clearly, i must make my people into a bastion of truth and honor."

Meynolds
2008-02-18, 08:32 PM
Whale floats nearby, listening to the debate with interest. He chimes in:

"Most, if not all, people and gods will not know what to do with the power gained, and those that do are likely to use it for evil purposes, simply because evil is a faster method of gaining power."

((Yes, I just mixed real world philosophy with Star Wars.))

Gig_Complex
2008-02-19, 10:19 PM
Nixe, Goddess of the Sea

Pooring out of her room, Nixe turns to her fellow deities having listened in on the conversation,

I may be the youngest of us all but even I can see that whichever god or goddess gets their hands on these pearls will have more power then any single one of us, but let's not forget the power we might be able to pull together should said owner of the pearls turn that power against the other gods. Remember even the mightiest vessel can still sink under the wrath of the maelstrom.

nothingclever
2008-02-19, 11:00 PM
"I have no interest in these pearls now that I know what they do. I will create my own power, I have no need for them."

Urg continues to watch the world below from the god's plane and waits for something else to happen.

Rayzin
2008-02-20, 07:26 PM
"I say we band together if the pearl owners turn on us. Its a better choice than each other being isolated and getting destroyed by one of the more powerful gods."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-21, 12:41 PM
"I say we band together if the pearl owners turn on us. Its a better choice than each other being isolated and getting destroyed by one of the more powerful gods."

"You speak foolishness, friend. The triumvirate exists only to prevent one god becoming more powerful than the other. Or at least, that's my vision onto it. That said, destruction should not be a problem for you. Is it not your domain? I believe all you could do is encourage it"

Edit (so I don't have to double post): There was a loud crashing to be heard in ___'s room
(This is a place other gods can not come, is it not, Emperor Demonking?).
The god came out, in the form of a wave of sound, and reshaped in the form of the old scribe. He seemed rather angry, and also rather tired. Still, ___ quickly started work on chopping the holy words out of the wall (in one piece, not destroying them).

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-21, 05:04 PM
Emrys walked slowly out of his room, and look at ___. Seeing him getting the words out of the wall, Emrys calmly walked over and stood beside him.

"Hello ___, would you like some assitance with this task?"

After that was said, Emrys would wait for ___ to respond.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-21, 06:02 PM
Pulling the thick sheet of stone out of the wall, ___ smiled and nodded.

"You may help me carry it to my room. I have need to speak with you there"

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-21, 06:37 PM
"Alright."

Grasping one side of it, Emrys helped ___ carry it to his room, and then once it was put down, waited for him to speak.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-21, 06:45 PM
Emrys walked into ___'s room, after removing the table that was still blocking the door.
"I'm sorry about that, I saw no reason to remove it up until now. Let's take it in as well, shall we?"

Inside lay a quite simple room. It was orb shaped with white walls. It was the kind of white that hurt your eyes. ___ gave directions to place the table in the centre of the room, and then he himself placed the stone slab on top. It took in about half the table, and this seemed to please ___.

"This way there is room for my writing. My desk is currently taken up by other activities"

___'s desk was in fact a simple white slab, invisible to the casual observer since it was the exact colour the walls were. On top of it rested a large, black pearl.

"I am sure you have heard of the betrayal of Noth?"

Since this is ___'s room, his power is absolute here. He doesn't want the pearl to be touched, and it won't be. Emrys is in here only because ___ allows it. I imagine this is the case with all the god's rooms. Normally, no-one can enter, but should permission to be given, even limited permission, I don't see why that would be the case

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-21, 09:16 PM
Emrys nodded at ___ for allowing him to enter his room. Putting a finger to his lips he pondered this, trying to keep his rage in check at what Noth had done.

"I see...I also understand...So he is not to be trusted then...where does that leave us? I belive if he gets both he may do horrid things with them, yet if used wisely and causiously I feel they can do the world good."

Emrys looked around the room, and nodded at how it was set up. He felt that the room portrayed ___ nicely. Looking at the black pearl, Emrys nodded to himself, decideing ___ was a safe holder of the pearl.

I thought the same thing

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-22, 05:48 AM
"Now this may surprise you, but I feel that despite Noth's betrayal the triumvirate should not split up. We had a good thing going, and it would be a shame to break it up so early on. He has betrayed us. He will have to live with this. But should the peoples of our world suffer for this? I think not"

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-22, 07:22 AM
After thinking about it for a while, Emrys nodded in aggrement.

"I too feel we should not have our people and all the others suffer for things that the gods have done. Yet how will we resolve this without open conflict?"

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 05:52 AM
H

In one of the rooms, a sudden burst of light appears. The doorknob rotates slightly as what seems to be a new god enters the scene. A golden aura floats about him, even moreso near his visage, making all his features except his smile and the outline of the face indistinguishable.

He seems to use some sort of displacement, but maybe it is only the light play on his silver robe that gives this impression. He moves and takes a seat in one of the numerous empty chairs, and as he does so, all the light seems to be sapped from around him and the shadows cower to the point that even behind the chair where he sits, there was none.

He seems to be thinking quite intensely, staring straight at the wall in front of him, and for now at least, ignoring what seems to be going on around him.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 06:08 AM
After thinking about it for a while, Emrys nodded in aggrement.

"I too feel we should not have our people and all the others suffer for things that the gods have done. Yet how will we resolve this without open conflict?"

"The triumvirate will simply continue. We will give Noth one more chance"

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 07:15 AM
H

The god gets up slowly, he closes his eyes for an instant and wanders around the common rooms, looking around, seemingly curious.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 08:24 AM
H

The god gets up slowly, he closes his eyes for an instant and wanders around the common rooms, looking around, seemingly curious.

The new god spots total chaos. Many of the chairs have been used to block rooms, and some of them have been destroyed in the process. A table has been toppled, and a huge hole has been chopped in the wall. Each of the rooms had a different door, suitable for the god that lives there.

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 08:43 AM
The god's found a new metal door.

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 08:52 AM
H

Looking down, minding where he treads, H simply walks among the debris and toppled chairs till he sees the great metal door. It seemed fairly new and... intact! He pushes it open.

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 08:56 AM
At first it seems like it won't move, but then opens easily.

A man in full armour looks at the light god. "Oh, your that light god. Nice race. I'm nothing special. Just the most powerful god."
He then looks at H. "what secrets do you think this place has?"

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 09:01 AM
H

H looks around. He looks at the man in full armour.

"I'm nothing special. Just the most powerful god."

He lowers his head forward as a sign of respect.

"what secrets do you think this place has?"

"Is there really any secret that can be kept from the light? But perhaps, judging from the door, and yourself... secrets of weapons, armory and the like? Maybe even smithing."

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 09:06 AM
"Ah, your making a mistake judging this place on me. But, yes. I need to do some thinking leave me now." Said the man before quietly whispering. "Judging by appearances, who does that."

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 09:13 AM
H

H goes back to the room, taking a deep breath. This seemed like it had been some sort of test. Perhaps the answer was not as materialistic as he had previously thought. It could be justice. Or valor. Concepts. He keeps to himself as he looks around the room.

"Ah of course, Chivalry. The embodiment of justice, valor, honor. I suppose that alone was a closer answer anyway."

H closes his eyes, then shrugs.

"It could also have been something like endurance or strength."

He closes his eyes and waits next to the iron door, pondering.

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 09:19 AM
The man walked out of his door, smiling at H he yelled. "Is the lord of destruction here?"

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 09:45 AM
H

H goes back to the room, taking a deep breath. This seemed like it had been some sort of test. Perhaps the answer was not as materialistic as he had previously thought. It could be justice. Or valor. Concepts. He keeps to himself as he looks around the room.

"Ah of course, Chivalry. The embodiment of justice, valor, honor. I suppose that alone was a closer answer anyway."

H closes his eyes, then shrugs.

"It could also have been something like endurance or strength."

He closes his eyes and waits next to the iron door, pondering.

"None of those, I think. We have a god of chivalry, a god of strenght and a god of smithing. I believe he is the being that created us. The being that created the pearls. Whatever is in that room, there are no words in it. I can sense that"

((And I should be able to sense if there were...))

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 10:12 AM
Xankul appears in the Hall and looks for the creator. After he sees a new door and decides to sit on a chair keeping watch on it.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 10:12 AM
Xankul appears in the Hall and looks for the creator. After he sees a new door and decides to sit on a chair keeping watch on it.

"Not going to try to destroy this then?"

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 10:14 AM
"Hello you two, how are you? Can I talk to the destruction man in private?" Said the armoured man.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 10:16 AM
"Hello you two, how are you? Can I talk to the destruction man in private?" Said the armoured man.

"I can leave, if that is what you mean. But I will still hear everything, I'm afraid. God of language, you know. One of the few perks of the job. His name's Xankul, by the way"

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 10:17 AM
"You told me to 'dance to his tune' remember"
And he follows the armoured man.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 10:17 AM
"You told me to 'dance to his tune' remember"
And he follows the armoured man.

"Not really. I agreed you shouldn't, in fact"

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 10:21 AM
"Of course I know both things, I am your creator after all." Said the armoured man. He walked into his room, then he looked back. "Language, do you not understand the power of this place."

Getting into his room, "you should get ahold of the lizardfolks."

___ finds that it is very muffled.

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 10:23 AM
"Why?"
Asks Xankul interested in the concept of getting a hold of, thinking of the word conquer.

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 10:28 AM
"How many lizardfolk are thier compared to other things lots. You can get a hold of he lizardfolk, use your hobgoblins to lead them in utter destruction. Hopefully the hobgoblins aren't to soft already."

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 10:34 AM
"I like the way you think. Yes thats a excellent plan. But how would i be able to kill them in one attack. I have already planned out backstabbing Emry's but a crucial part is my hobgoblins power. I dont like 75 against 500 odds."

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 10:36 AM
"You are probably the second most powerful god. You could convince some of the lizard folk to help you easy enough, or you could create lizard folk to fuel your army."

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 10:39 AM
"Yes, and if the smithing god taught my people to make spears, 75 hobgoblins, with 75 mounted worgs... They should run the lizard folk through combined with some of the Lizard folks treachery. There is a chance Emry's will attempt to intervene but i can hold him off."

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 10:43 AM
"He wouldn't stand a chance against you. Now go out their and show them how you play."

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 10:46 AM
"Also one last thing before i leave. Can gods die?"

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 10:50 AM
"That's for me to know and you to find out."

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 10:55 AM
Xankul leaves the room and goes to the mortal plane.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-23, 12:26 PM
Emrys appears, and look at the new being. Bowing in greeting Emrys decides to speak to him.

"I am Emrys, I am also pleased to meet you."

Voth
2008-02-23, 12:28 PM
Appearing once more upon the God plane, Nosferatu spies the armored figure.

"Hello. Might I inquire your purpose in being here?"

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-23, 12:44 PM
"I am your creator." Yelled the armoured man, looking at Emrys. "i am suprised with you being humble, though I know I am your creator."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 12:46 PM
There is a thunderclap and ___ reappears, as if he knew the precise moment Xankul's conversation ended.

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 12:50 PM
Xankul reappears in the Godly plane

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 05:02 PM
H

H appears on the plane. He wanders around, then finds a comfortable looking toppled seat, topples it back straight and sits down in it.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 05:35 PM
"I am your creator." Yelled the armoured man, looking at Emrys. "i am suprised with you being humble, though I know I am your creator."

"The creator, eh? Can't say I'm surprised. So, tell me, why?"

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 05:42 PM
H

H moves up, and goes up to the god.

"I understand you were the one to teach my people, ___"

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 05:44 PM
H

H moves up, and goes up to the god.

"I understand you were the one to teach my people, ___"

"Yes, that would be me" ___ says, turning away from the creator.

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 05:45 PM
Xankul reappears. This time he begins to animate the chairs/tables to block the doors ,then goes back to the mortal plane.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 05:47 PM
Xankul reappears. This time he begins to animate the chairs/tables to block the doors ,then goes back to the mortal plane.

"Hmmm, interesting"

___ grants the tables and chairs the gift of speech, all but those inside his room off course, which were immune to being animated anyways due to being in a god's room.
(1 Divine point or one Worship point used, not sure. Demonking?)

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 05:49 PM
"Greetings, ___. I thank you for the gift you gave my people. You will surely have a place in their pantheon."

He pauses and looks at ___

"I have only one request, would you mind teaching my people the lore of writing as well? And perhaps, this time, mind my mirrors?"

He smiles, then looking towards the ruckus caused by Xankul, he speaks again.

"Someone blocked the doors again, could you help me clear them?"

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-23, 05:57 PM
"Chairs, tables, move! The god's command you!"

The chairs and tables move out of the way. two gods impressed them more than one. Besides, they had been created to serve the gods and be sat on by them, not to obstruct them.

"I'll grant your people writing, new god. All I will ask in return is some worship of them. Tell me, god, what is your name?"

El_Frenchie
2008-02-23, 06:03 PM
H

The god motions towards the door leading to the mortal plane. He turns around, then bows his head slightly towards ___.

"It is agreeable then. I shall make room for a pantheon and you shall have a place there."

"I'll grant your people writing, new god. All I will ask in return is some worship of them. Tell me, god, what is your name?"

He smiles.

"My name is H, it is was a pleasure making your acquaintance, ___."

And with that, he returns to the world.

Rayzin
2008-02-23, 07:15 PM
Xankul looks angrily at the cowering tables and moves them back into place.
Then he casts Blade Barrier over the doors and looks pleased with himself.
He sits and watches.

ReluctantReaper
2008-02-23, 08:31 PM
Emrys appears sitting in his chair. Looking over at Xankul, he shakes his head at him.

"So yet again, you act like a child...why is this, do you seek attention? Do you want something from all the others that you cannot get without behaveing like this? Do you wish the other gods respsect, because I believe that will be easy to obtain once you act like an adult and not a child."

luciel
2008-02-23, 08:58 PM

Adoxin smiled at this revelation,

"You are clearly a creationist, akin to ourselves. Have you shared your power, or merely created your power within us? What part are we of your puzzle? Where do we fit? I'm sure you are prepared for these questions. After all it is to rely on omniscience if not omnipotence."

Adoxin awaited this armoured figures reply.

Voth
2008-02-23, 09:01 PM
"I too am curious. What is our purpose? What plans do you have for us?" Nosferatu inquires, still wondering if what this armored man says is true.

It has no reason to lie to us, and I can sense his power from here. Is he truly our creator?

"Might I offer you some place to sit?" Nosferatu offers to the armored figure.

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-24, 04:20 AM
"Ah those are questions you must find the answers of in yourself." Said the armoured man as he sat down.

Little Toe
2008-02-24, 04:28 AM
... In a badly lit room the flickering shadows created by some candles seem to take life. They slowly and eerily creep towards the middle of the room and start to create a indistinguishable form. I wakes up from the darkness and looks onto the chaotic mess of the room, not what she expected, but then again comformity was never something she liked.

She gets out of the room and leaves for the mortal world, remembering she had someone she needed to speak with...

luciel
2008-02-24, 06:16 AM
"Ah those are questions you must find the answers of in yourself." Said the armoured man as he sat down.

Adoxin merely nodded, and spoke.

"You appear to have no purpose of your arrival than to state your existence, and your status. I fear humility does not escape you, it fills me with woe that we are at the hands of an imperfect superior. I hope for entropy in this atrophied state of play."

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-24, 06:33 AM
The armoured man blinks. "i am here to allow you to spread your minds, my creations."

luciel
2008-02-24, 06:45 AM
Adoxin lowered his head in acknowledgement, and to take his leave.

"Then we shall see if your purpose, and hence your goals, come to fruition."

He turned and left the armoured man. He had much to observe, not in the corporeal, but in his realm.

Szilard
2008-02-24, 01:24 PM
(I posted in the recruitment thread, and I think I'm doing this right...)
The door has a picture of a dinosaur on it, and on the other side of the room is a rack of testubes. Szilardasaur looks at the pretty colors for a while and then looks at the world to create something.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-24, 01:40 PM

"You mean you don't know? Hmpf. And how do you fit into us spreading our minds? It seems we can do that by ourselves. It seems you are only here to spread the seeds of betrayal, distrust. I mean no insult, I merely analyse your words. It is my nature, I can not help it. Then again, you should know that, as you are my creator, aren't you?"

___ grabbed one of the talking chairs and dragged it to his room.

"You shall get what you wish for so deeply, instrument, you shall be sat on, as I write"

Emperor Demonking
2008-02-25, 10:54 AM
"I know but you would not understand it if I told you."

MrEdwardNigma
2008-02-25, 02:30 PM
"I know but you would not understand it if I told you."

___ smiled as he sat down in his room. Petty excuses. Either he doesn't know, or he doesn't want us to know. The latter is certainly the worst. A malign creator is never a good thing.

Szilard
2008-02-25, 08:22 PM
Szilardasaur grabs a talking chair and a table to put in his room.