PDA

View Full Version : Failing Saves Thread 2 - The Melee of Madness

Pages : 1 [2]

BRC
2008-04-12, 06:50 PM
Okay, you need to work on your spot checks...
It's OBVIOUS that Kerdir was talking to an Elf, and you can see the meaning of the phrase his wife uses.

But, I think that if you see and actually notice Kerdir's, Lox's, Delrek's, and Korul's hair, you'll see the hair resemblance I'm talking about.
Unite delrek's wavy hair, Korul's Ponytail, and yet, you won't get Kerdir completely, but if you add the two little hairs coming out of Lox's head, you'll have one Kerdir's head.

And I never denied that Lox is human.
Actually, look at the "little bit on the side" in that panel, specifically look at hears, specifically, notice that she has them and that they ars haped exactly like Kerdirs, Now look at the hand gunners directly above, they are human, but lack ears. As usual with OOTS style comics, only elves get ears.
Ergo, Kerdir is with an elf there.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-04-12, 07:17 PM
There is definitely the hair-bound resemblance with the ponytail and wavy hair. Lox certainly seems to have the same misplaced strands of hair as Kerdir too, but I very much doubt they actually are related. As said, ears only appear on creatures with non-human ears, namely Elves, and the woman Kerdir is with in page 45 is most definitely Elven and Lox is most definitely non-Elven.

sheepofoblivion
2008-04-12, 07:31 PM
Character Bios

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4328/loxhammerstormdonecz7.gif

lox = human

Szilard
2008-04-12, 08:08 PM
lox = human

Yes, we have established that.

Lunaya
2008-04-12, 11:29 PM
I think the bottom line is that it is highly unlikely Lox is in any way related to Kerdir. Any hair resemblance is probably a coincidence.

One thing I am wondering though: I don't see any elf ears on Mrs. Arathor. Are they hiding under her hair? That might be helping the confusion as to who Kerdir is married to.

Heck, I'm not making sense. It's late. :P

Crimmy
2008-04-13, 12:20 AM
Look, everyone, my point is not that Kerdir had, ermm..., something with that elf, what I meant was that if he did it once with another girl who wasn't his wife, he maybe would do it again.
That's how psychology works, if someone has done something, it's always possible that he'll do it again.

That was my point from the start.

Undertaker798
2008-04-13, 06:11 AM
Grah. The boards have been hating me over the past few days. I'm glad to return to heated debates. :smallwink:

About the museum artifacts, I'm going to reconfigurjigger them so hopefully they'll load nice and fast. Also, about fans submitting their own artifacts. I'm afraid we'd rather you didn't as the content of the museum will change with progress in the story. But feel free to draw the artifacts and post them, you may uncover some conspiracies! :smalleek:

EDIT: I've redone the few artifacts that were causing trouble for me. If any others are being stubborn on the loading times please give me a shout.

Ojoxsofeta
2008-04-13, 09:11 AM
Yes, we have established that.

Lox = smoked salmon. Try it with bagel and cream cheese. :smalltongue:

Crimmy
2008-04-13, 05:51 PM
I agree with Ojoxsofeta

Lunaya
2008-04-15, 06:04 PM
New fanart! Yay! Inspired by Korul's early comment about "good fishing weather", I drew Kerdir taking his boys out on the lake.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/Lunaya_photos/Fishing2.jpg

I need to figure out another medium besides colored pencils. :smalltongue:

Szilard
2008-04-15, 07:47 PM
:smallsmile: That looks good.

sheepofoblivion
2008-04-16, 07:16 PM
Love it!!!:smallbiggrin: I love Korul's little situation there... I actually laughed out loud... I dunno why though...

Color pencil is fine, as long as you're willing to either try to erase it, or to start stuff over a lot....

Lunaya
2008-04-16, 07:22 PM
Thanks guys! :smallsmile: I actually draw my pictures with a plain old #2 pencil and then go over them with the colored ones. That way I'm free to erase as much as I want to...which is pretty often. :smalltongue:

sheepofoblivion
2008-04-16, 07:30 PM
normallly I'd critize, but as I said earlier... I suck at drawing... (organic stuff at least.... I've made some pictures of swords and stuff which are pretty damn cool... and I was working on some for this a little earlier)

You have no idea how small my eraser shrank to after I tried making a person... the end result was ... ... ok... but I sorta got lucky....

draconicgodking
2008-04-18, 06:52 PM
is anyone but me annoyed that failing saves hasn't updated in like what two months or so?
because it's killing me not knowing what's going on.

chef781
2008-04-18, 08:37 PM
I feel ya :'(

Trizap
2008-04-18, 08:55 PM
yea, if Failing Saves don' update soon, it will go down the drain, fall into obscurity

Lunaya
2008-04-19, 12:47 AM
is anyone but me annoyed that failing saves hasn't updated in like what two months or so?
because it's killing me not knowing what's going on.
Only two weeks, actually. School comes first.

Szilard
2008-04-19, 08:30 AM
Well at least some people can actually see the comic.

Crimmy
2008-04-19, 12:03 PM
^Do you have Firefox?
If you don't, I recommend it, it might fix some of the image loading errors (If that's the problem, of course).

Anyhow, I agree with Lunaya, School comes first.

Almighty Salmon
2008-04-19, 02:35 PM
Hi guys, i've got an announcment to make.

With all the constant revising and studying I need to do in order to pass my GCSEs i've decided to put Failing Saves on hold, i'm not sure for how long. I'm sorry to cut if off in the middle of a story, I know how much that sucks. But as some people on this thread said, school comes first. No save the saves campaign this time please :smalltongue: Sorry again.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-04-19, 03:01 PM
So kinda the Failing Saves equivalent of Order of the Stick's August-September hiatus?

A hiatus is alright to have every now and then, it's always going to end better than a full-blown end in production, after all.

Undertaker798
2008-04-19, 03:50 PM
[Shameless Advertising]
On a side note, I'm thinking of my own solo project to do alongside The Saves. Using my own hand-drawn art style. But if it comes down to it, it will stand aside for Failing Saves.

Art Taster (http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3423/gorolffinishedzj9.gif)
[/Shameless Advertising]

Lunaya
2008-04-19, 04:26 PM
1) That's okay, Salmon. Knowing that you guys aren't giving up the comic completely makes it easier to wait for updates. :smalltongue:

2) That looks really cool, Undertaker!

3) Do English schools get Summer Vacation so that you all can eventually get a break?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-04-19, 05:01 PM
1) <See previous post>

2) Kinda reminds me of Erfworld, which would make this a really wierd case of deja vu

3) We do get a summer holiday, in most cases lasting about 6 weeks. It's different between most schools though.

chef781
2008-04-19, 05:35 PM
1) i don't know

2) it's fun to number things

3) hehe i did it again!

sheepofoblivion
2008-04-19, 06:15 PM
yea, if Failing Saves don' update soon, it will go down the drain, fall into obscurity

1. Hate to say so... but it already did about 5 times.... (I and a few other people have revived it... I know... thread necromancy... I just can't bear to see one of my favorite webcomics fade into oblivion...)

2. Chef, if you're not going to actually post anything related to what's being said/the actual thread, don't say it... (sorry if that was a little harsh... I'm in a bad mood right now...)

3. Undertaker, it's going to be hard to draw comics if they're that in depth... (at least, I think so...) // you might want to either simplify the art, or make it super fine and maybe short strips... (right now, it's between oots and erfworld (art style wise) It's definately good, just a little weird to me...)

4. Sorry to hear it salmon... I guess I'll just have to find awesomeness/entertainment elsewhere... *goes to play Halo 3*

5. I've noticed something (maybe it's just me) but... oots has been posting more often, and saves is on a haitus thing... and when saves was posting a ton, oots was on a haitus/wasn't posting much... (I know... we'll have a FS week, and an oots week!:smalltongue:)

Crimmy
2008-04-19, 07:46 PM
1.- Why has everybody started numbering their posts?

2.- Is there a real reason?

3.- Salmon:
Thanks for making the hiatus. I myself have a lot to do in school, so now I can take a break on two comics (Erf and FS)

4.- Undertaker:
Why leave the proyect? Believe me, if you draw and write, you'll be a great writer and a drawer at the same time.

5.- Please, no more numbers on posts.

Lunaya
2008-04-19, 08:10 PM
I was talking about three different things in one post, so I numbered the points to avoid confusion. Didn't mean to start a trend. :smalltongue:

Anywho, I think a little hiatus is a good idea until Salmon isn't so busy. It'll take some of the pressure off and we'll know to just be patient.

BRC
2008-04-21, 08:53 AM
Noooooooooooooo Salmon come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!
You owe me a secret easter bunny guest comic apparentally.

I kid, get yourself some edjumacation

Watchdog
2008-04-24, 10:40 PM
Comic 45 won't load for me. It just says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

Maybe I should get Firefox...

sheepofoblivion
2008-04-25, 12:04 AM
Comic 45 won't load for me. It just says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

Maybe I should get Firefox...

SACRILIGIOUS WORDS!!! SPEAK NOT SUCH EVIL HERE!!!! *eats soul for suggesting it...:smalltongue:

Firestar27
2008-04-30, 10:25 PM
SACRILIGIOUS WORDS!!! SPEAK NOT SUCH EVIL HERE!!!! *eats soul for suggesting it...:smalltongue:

WHAT?!?! It is evil for him NOT to download Firefox. (Both a blessing and a curse. If it closes unexpectedly, it saves my settings and session. But then I constantly have 8 Firefox windows open with many tabs in each. And it uses a lot a RAM. But it's still a blessing!) Seriously, IE just stole Firefox's tabbing ideas. IE had to change it's entire look to catch up.

On Topic:
I understand the haitus, but if you could keep posting updates to avoid us having to resort to thread necromancy (I really don't want to have to take a level in that class), it would be great. It doesn't need to be something that takes time, just a small progress update or 2 panel filler.

Shadowcaller
2008-05-01, 02:37 AM
By Almighty Salmon in the Good Bye, So Long, Farewell thread.
Huh, never thought i'd be posting in this thread. Well, not to say i'm leaving anyway.

Recently i've become bored of the playground. I feel that i've got nothing to do here anymore, it's all become stale, especially since people like Bath and Curly have left. Plus I have important exams coming up, yadda yadda yadda. I've met a lot of awesome people here and hopefully i'll keep in contact with you guys over msn.

Take care!

I don't exactly know what this means to this comic...

Lyinginbedmon
2008-05-01, 03:49 AM
I'm hoping it's a temporary thing

Trizap
2008-05-01, 09:11 AM

I am viewing this forum with Firefox!

Goblin Music
2008-05-01, 03:58 PM
i iz on FireFox to

chef781
2008-05-07, 06:43 AM
I love firefox

Lyinginbedmon
2008-05-07, 06:46 AM
I love Failing Saves, let's not get it locked away for being grossly off-topic.

Surfing HalfOrc
2008-05-07, 06:55 AM
I love Failing Saves, let's not get it locked away for being grossly off-topic.

I love Failing Saves as well, but looking at Almighty Salmon's "Goodbye, So Long, Farewell" post, I dare think it may be over.

I'm going to give it until June, then I'm going to have to take down my banner. I do hope Undertaker and Salmon come back, but if not, it was a good story with a LOT of potential for more...

banjo1985
2008-05-07, 06:58 AM
It must be said that Undertaker is still around, and not a bad artist to boot. But he's pretty busy with exams I think. Maybe Failing Saves will come back with him doing both parts of the comic, I certainly hope something gets worked out, this really had good potential.

Lizard Lord
2008-05-09, 10:14 AM
I must apologize for not looking through 10 pages to find the answer, but why isn't Lox in the bios with the others?

T-O-E
2008-05-09, 12:43 PM
I must apologize for not looking through 10 pages to find the answer, but why isn't Lox in the bios with the others?

Look again.

Undertaker798
2008-05-12, 06:53 AM
Grah, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been swamped with School things. But I come bearing news!

Salmon has left the forum, but after a quick talk he has agreed to let me carry on the Saves without him. Now this will be a lot of work for me, but I am thankful that he's allowing me to do this. The comic wont start up right away, I need time to draw models and such. Plus I'm debating whether or not to start afresh, just so I can get used to doing the entire comic without botching up too much and messing up the storyline. If I do this it is likely that I will spend a good amount of time redrawing them before I even start posting. When I eventually do post I will do it in a new thread but I will drop any updates in here for the time being.

So to finish, I'd like to just be a cliché'd sponge and say (Very Late) Farewell Salmon. I'll stick to hassling you on msn now. :smallwink:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-05-12, 09:25 AM
Salmon has left the forum...
Awwww :frown:

...but after a quick talk he has agreed to let me carry on the Saves without him.

Yay! The tale continues!

Though I suppose if Salmon saw that last statement there he'd think we only loved him for his arts...which is partially true, but only partially :smalltongue:

Lunaya
2008-05-12, 10:00 AM
Aww, we'll miss you, Salmon. :smallfrown: And no, I don't just mean for your artwork.

I'm really glad the comic isn't ending. I can't wait to see what happens next! :smallsmile:

Take your time, Undertaker. We're looking forward to seeing your work! :smallcool:

Vampiric
2008-05-12, 10:27 AM
I think that there are very few on the boards that won't miss mr. Salmon. I hope he can find the time to return after his exams. (unless he lurks, still.... :smallamused: if not, can you pass on our messages, Undertaker?)

And a resounding "Woohoo!" for the continuation of FS. :smallsmile:

Omicroncubed
2008-05-12, 01:22 PM
I'm sure we'll all miss having Salmon around :smallfrown:

Oh and like Lunaya said: take your time undertaker, no rush.

sheepofoblivion
2008-05-12, 02:22 PM
*sigh* I knew that Salmon had left... At least we'll still have the comics he made while he was here. His spirit shall guide us through these dark times!!!

(Dude, he's not dead. He just left the forums.

shut up) I'm sure that I speak for all of us when I say. We will miss you Salmon. And Good luck wherever you're going. As for undertaker, We look forward to seeing the comic live on. Farewell Almighty Salmon!!!!!!!!

Izodor
2008-05-12, 02:48 PM
I must say this is/was a very good comic, both art- and story-wise.

Uncle Festy
2008-05-12, 07:01 PM
Awww.
You still want the Easter Bunny guestcomic?
It'll take a while (I need to catch up on The Silliad) but I've got the plot, and I've started the templates.
Your call, U789.

sheepofoblivion
2008-05-12, 07:08 PM
is that... comic 50?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-05-13, 01:35 AM
Your call, U789.

That sounds like a submarine :smallbiggrin:

CommodoreFluffy
2008-05-13, 09:17 AM
That sounds like a submarine :smallbiggrin:

a GERMAN sumbarine (U-boat)

chef781
2008-05-13, 09:55 PM
DRIFTING!!!!!

stay on track or we'll be lock in another 40-or-so pages
B4 the next strip }:\ Geez this is taking 4ever!!
^^Salmon and undertaker do not highlight above^^

CommodoreFluffy
2008-05-13, 10:10 PM
HAHAHA! That quote used to be in my sig! (HF)

Lunaya
2008-05-14, 12:25 AM
DRIFTING!!!!!

stay on track or we'll be lock in another 40-or-so pages

Right! On topic, on topic...

So..I'm guessing the current flashback sequence is dated at 10 years in the past. Kerdir looks an awful lot younger then. I guess it's true what they say about stress and aging. :P I wonder if we'll get to see what Korul and Delrek looked like as kids.

Undertaker798
2008-05-17, 08:25 AM
News!

Okay, as I'm making you sit through from the beginning once more. I decided I would try to do the comic in my own hand-drawn art style. More appealing to the eyes and whatnot. I have managed to save up enough moolah for the right equipment and such. But before I place an order for it, are there any complaints? :smallamused:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-05-17, 09:42 AM
If it gets FS back up, I'm willing to endure virtually anything

Green-Shirt Q
2008-05-17, 10:10 AM
[EDIT]

I doubt very much so that the beloved comic will come back.

I'm sorry.

Szilard
2008-05-17, 11:45 AM
News!

Okay, as I'm making you sit through from the beginning once more. I decided I would try to do the comic in my own hand-drawn art style. More appealing to the eyes and whatnot. I have managed to save up enough moolah for the right equipment and such. But before I place an order for it, are there any complaints? :smallamused:

Go for it.

Goblin Music
2008-05-17, 03:32 PM
Yay1 FS is coming back

Lunaya
2008-05-19, 12:16 AM
O.O No complaints here! *waits patiently*

draconicgodking
2008-05-19, 05:46 PM
undertaker if it will get FS back then you must do what you must do ,but please hurry i am getting bored of waiting.

BRC
2008-05-19, 05:48 PM
Sure, weve gone this long without FS, I think we can wait abit longer to see them again.

sheepofoblivion
2008-05-19, 07:08 PM
don't rush though, as awesome as FS is, if you just do it to please the hordes of readers and just do it as quick as possible, it will lose the perfection it holds.

chef781
2008-05-27, 09:12 PM
i'm all for it!
so, under, HURRY IT FRIGGIN' UP!!!!!!
edit: start highlighting all my posts from here on out.
i think its fun!

The Gremlin
2008-05-28, 01:20 PM
i'm all for it!
so, under, HURRY IT FRIGGIN' UP!!!!!!
edit: start highlighting all my posts from here on out.
i think its fun!

Just finished weeding my way through this thread. I'm sorry that the great Slmon had to leave, but glad that the comic shall continue.
PS: And for the record, Netscape is best :Smallbiggrin:

chef781
2008-05-28, 07:22 PM
[Japanese accent] AAAHHHH i's MOZILLA!! AHHHH!!! [/japanese accent]
heh heh mozilla rocks
netscape sucks!

sheepofoblivion
2008-06-05, 10:57 PM
*snip*

50th Comic 10/02/2008[/QUOTE]

.... 50th.... comic... oc-... wait. You guys are british! that means that it was supposed to come out feb! !!!!

*not very subtly tells undertaker to get to work* (at museum, or comic, whichever)

chef781
2008-07-03, 09:00 AM
Sigh.. i'm almost afraid this webcomic is gonna die...
WHY??!!?? *ssob* wwhy-hy-hy?? *sniffle* AND.. i'm still Subscribed! WAAAHH :'(.. huff... alright, i'm done.. but.. failing saves seems 2 be goin down the pipes. so, under, HURRRY IT FRIGGIN UP!!!! (again)

Lunaya
2008-07-03, 12:04 PM
I'm not giving up yet! Last we heard, Undertaker was waiting on a new art program so he can start fresh. *crosses fingers*

Hoplite
2008-07-03, 12:30 PM
Seriously though, I think we should expect this webcomic to never return...:smallfrown:

Nameless
2008-07-03, 01:49 PM
Huh wha? What's going on, I haven't noticed any updates in a while...

Undertaker798
2008-07-03, 03:57 PM
Naysayers! For shame! :smalltongue:

Sorry I've been a bit skimpy on the updates. I ordered all the stuff I need for starting the comic back up, but the company are stalling on sending me the stuff. I've contacted them and they're having some kind of error, yadda yadda. I would just cancel the order, but it's too late for various reasons. So I just have to sit tight. I tried to use the scanner at my school to upload some sketches I have done, but I'm so swamped with schoolwork it's been very difficult. I'll try keep more updates going, but there's not much going on at the minute. :smalleek:

Oregano
2008-07-03, 04:02 PM
I'm willing to wait for the comic, just make sure you're hard at work.

Lunaya
2008-07-03, 04:03 PM
Yay! *hugs* That's okay. I've had a t-shirt on back order for two months. Not exactly the same, but still. :smalltongue: Just glad to hear the comic is still on.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-03, 05:20 PM
As long as you don't effin' waste a single minute which could be time spend preciously crafting a new comic. It's fine with me.:smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-07-03, 05:23 PM
Good to know you're still around, can't wait to see your work :smallsmile:

sheepofoblivion
2008-07-03, 07:52 PM
Whoo! FS is (sorta-kinda-in-a-way-not-really) back!!!!

SoD
2008-07-04, 08:42 AM
It's...sorta back? *touches wood* And that's three different styles in one comic, right? Good luck manet.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-07-04, 08:53 AM
It's...sorta back? *touches wood* And that's three different styles in one comic, right? Good luck manet.

Professional webcomics have done worse, near as I can tell OotS has gone through at least three changes in it's design, only one of which has been called out in-comic.

Remember's been through at least one as well, notably when the female body type was introduced. Generally webcomic art is in a state of near-constant improval as the artist gets more and more used to the art style.

Nameless
2008-07-04, 09:03 AM
Professional webcomics have done worse, near as I can tell OotS has gone through at least three changes in it's design, only one of which has been called out in-comic.

Remember's been through at least one as well, notably when the female body type was introduced. Generally webcomic art is in a state of near-constant improval as the artist gets more and more used to the art style.

And P'n'G has gone through... well... yeah...

Undertaker798
2008-07-21, 06:39 AM
I finally did it! I finally managed to use my school's scanner to scan this picture. I got in trouble, but to hell with it! It would have been up earlier but the servers majiggies went down and what have you. So here is the link...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5820/korulfinishedrt5.gif

This is the *new* Korul. Now I'd love to stay and read the criticism but I have to go, adios!

Hoplite
2008-07-21, 06:57 AM
I like it, it surely is well drawn and such, I only hope you have the time and energy to do a full comic is this detail-rich style.

Lunaya
2008-07-21, 07:06 AM
Love it, Undertaker! I can't wait to see the what else you've been working on. :smallbiggrin:

sheepofoblivion
2008-07-23, 02:52 PM
Hmmm... anime-ish.... I dunno, my hate for anime is battling against my approval of Failing Saves... eh, what the hell, I like it anyway.

Wreckingrocc
2008-07-23, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I hate anime, too, but it looks more like the legendary frog (http://www.legendaryfrog.com/) style to me. I like it!

Lunaya
2008-07-23, 07:04 PM
I love the level of detail, even just in a portrait. The style is unique and I especially love Korul's hair. I'm excited to see the rest of the cast like this. :smallsmile:

Strengfellow
2008-07-23, 07:08 PM
So if FS is indeed back where would one go to read from #46 onwards?

I only ask as the first post linky thingiemabob is limited to 45 editions and I am too lazy to trawl through the entire thread.

sheepofoblivion
2008-07-23, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I hate anime, too, but it looks more like the legendary frog (http://www.legendaryfrog.com/) style to me. I like it!

woot! Legendary Frog!! I remember that... "piiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee day"

Undertaker798
2008-07-25, 04:33 AM
Thanks for all the comments! I'm afraid that my scanner access has been somewhat butchered. :smallannoyed: So there won't be any more pictures for a fair while, sadly. :smallfrown:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-25, 05:15 AM
Thanks for all the comments! I'm afraid that my scanner access has been somewhat butchered. :smallannoyed: So there won't be any more pictures for a fair while, sadly. :smallfrown:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO(All typed manually)

The Gremlin
2008-07-25, 12:04 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO(All typed manually)

Why type when you can copy and paste? :smalltongue:

sheepofoblivion
2008-07-27, 07:33 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO(All typed manually)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Szilard
2008-07-27, 08:16 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wreckingrocc
2008-07-27, 09:57 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O! It was too soon!

Lyinginbedmon
2008-07-28, 02:23 AM
Let's try not get the thread locked guys.

The Gremlin
2008-07-28, 01:02 PM
Let's try not get the thread locked guys.

Indeed. Not to mention that if we make 'bumps' too often we might run out of space on the thread. Then Undertaker'd have to make a new one.
Not that likely to happen, though :smallbiggrin:

T-O-E
2008-07-28, 01:15 PM
Indeed. Not to mention that if we make 'bumps' too often we might run out of space on the thread. Then Undertaker'd have to make a new one.
Not that likely to happen, though :smallbiggrin:

There are still 38 pages left, we won't run out any time soon.

chef781
2008-07-29, 09:34 AM
sigh..... long time no see, salmon, where are you??!!??
ECHO!! ECHO!! Echo!! echo! echo...
aarrgghh.... tick, tock, i'm almost starting to begin to grow impatient! *crowd gasps* ... sigh... owell... well, if need be, i could start it up myself, as i've been makin my own W(e)B(_)C(o)M(i)C, bbut, whatever floats *the* boat (of FS) (float the boat, float the boat, baby! float the boat, don't tip tha boat ova!) :annoyed: :biggrin:

memnarch
2008-07-29, 09:56 AM
I think Salmon left the playground or something like that...

Bayar
2008-07-29, 11:39 AM
I think Salmon left the playground or something like that...

Yup. He left for now. But they cant stay away from the playground :smallbiggrin: Bath came back after all :smallwink:

chef781
2008-07-29, 08:32 PM
... did none catch my song?? sigh, look a few pages back, i always write some of my text-- in white. so highlight this... well, if you can read this, good job!!

Undertaker798
2008-08-05, 01:39 PM
I have good news, news and bad news.

Good news: I got a scanner! Hurrah!

News: I'm in Malta for a week.

Bad news: My pc has broken! :smalleek: I'm coughing up 3 euros to send this, and my time is running out before I have to pay more. (Hence the bluntness of this message.)

I don't know when I'll be back, hopefully it wont take too long. Now, I'm back off to enjoy my holiday. Bye-bye!

sheepofoblivion
2008-08-05, 02:01 PM
sigh..... long time no see, salmon, where are you??!!??
ECHO!! ECHO!! Echo!! echo! echo...
aarrgghh.... tick, tock, i'm almost starting to begin to grow impatient! *crowd gasps* ... sigh... owell... well, if need be, i could start it up myself, as i've been makin my own W(e)B(_)C(o)M(i)C, bbut, whatever floats *the* boat (of FS) (float the boat, float the boat, baby! float the boat, don't tip tha boat ova!) :annoyed: :biggrin:

Oh......kay.

Someone was bored...

chef781
2008-08-07, 07:20 AM
horribly.
You have NO idea

sheepofoblivion
2008-08-07, 12:59 PM
Argggh!!!! I got all excited when I saw AS' avatar, but it was only lyinginbedmon :smallfrown::smallfrown::smallfrown:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 01:24 PM
Argggh!!!! I got all excited when I saw AS' avatar, but it was only lyinginbedmon :smallfrown::smallfrown::smallfrown:

Sorry for that, it's been the repeated complaint about Mistaken Identity Week :smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2008-08-08, 11:21 AM

Same here. :smallfrown:

Nameless
2008-08-08, 11:27 AM
"Oh my God! IT'S SALMON! --- Wait... No, it's just Lying :smallannoyed: ..."

Don't you get pretty upset with people saying that all the time? :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 12:42 PM
Same here. :smallfrown:

Says the undead cat with visible halitosis

chef781
2008-08-08, 05:59 PM
haha, sigh. ok, quiz!! first come, first serve!!

witch strip was this quote from?

[Really awesome sound effect]
:smallbiggrin::biggrin:

sheepofoblivion
2008-08-08, 09:00 PM
comic number 8!

chef781
2008-08-09, 12:33 PM
woot!!

that was awesome!! good job!! huzzah!!

kpenguin
2008-08-09, 03:45 PM
So... Salmon's back.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-09, 03:57 PM
Fo' reals this time, apparently.

memnarch
2008-08-09, 04:12 PM
Still have to see if he is going to continue FS though.

Almighty Salmon
2008-08-09, 04:42 PM
So... Salmon's back.

And is kinda suprised that everyone is still here, also that Undertaker hasn't released a comic yet when he announced he's going solo :smalltongue:

To be honest with you, I'm not planning on continuing the Saves. I start college in a few weeks, not sure I could keep up with the schedule.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-09, 04:56 PM
How many courses are you taking?

Nameless
2008-08-09, 05:04 PM
Yup yup, I sure hope it gets back on track, yupyup *nudge*

sheepofoblivion
2008-08-09, 06:28 PM
Gee... I heard that you get a little bit on free time here and there in certain colleges. If only AS would bestow upon us the divine gift of a webcomic... cough cough.

(did I overdo it?) (I think I did...)

Dihan
2008-08-09, 06:43 PM
And is kinda suprised that everyone is still here, also that Undertaker hasn't released a comic yet when he announced he's going solo :smalltongue:

To be honest with you, I'm not planning on continuing the Saves. I start college in a few weeks, not sure I could keep up with the schedule.

Pfft. You'll have plenty of time. Trust me.

DoomITP
2008-08-09, 06:59 PM
Yay he returns for real! :smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-09, 07:33 PM
Pfft. You'll have plenty of time. Trust me.

Certainly I have more time than most but I still manage to make at least 2 comics a week for Remember.

If it helps, try splitting the process up a bit, scripting on Monday, borders on Tuesday, background on Wednesday, etc. to maximise your available time (Rather than doing it all in one or two sittings). It's a rare thing that I make and script a comic in the same day.

chef781
2008-08-10, 10:07 AM
I love you, Mr. Salmon, sir! you rock!! please go through with this! i, myself, have been with TSF since, well, comic 3... please, no! every night i think about what you will do next. it's sad... I have Inkscape, so, i can, if you want, make my own FS strips. It's what i do when i'm bored and/or sad....
I'm not gonna put anything in white today.. wait-- what color is this??!!?? aarrgghh!! I failed!! it's a compulsive habbit!! not a hobbit!! heh, a compulsive hobbit... "no, that mushroom goes there! above that book!" haha... oh, my computer just informed my it's spelled 'HABIT' ... oops...

Undertaker798
2008-08-17, 12:16 PM
Right, this is an unfinished version of the new Kerdir. I'm not entirely happy on this version, I need to do some editing and such. But he'll look something like this from now on:

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kerdirfinishedqy9.gif

I'm thinking that I may give him a surcoat over chainmail rather than a platebody (so he's like a Templar or Hospitaller), and I contemplated making him bald. :smalleek: But I decided that would be a bit drastic.

Changes from "Classic" Kerdir
I've tried to make him look more like a solider, before he looked more like a freelance adventurer. Which he isn't as he's bound to various codes and such. Also, I made his scar more scarrish. His old scar seemed more like a bruise to me. Sorry Salmon. :smalltongue:

sheepofoblivion
2008-08-17, 02:36 PM
hmmm... he is soldier ish... but.... That scar seems out of place, I think it should be somewhere where it's sorta in the way. That's the whole point of scars, or else they're just nuciances, but if they make you look awesome, then they have a purpose. Maybe over an eye or something...:smalltongue:

(he looks like he just pulled an all nighter trying to study for finals or something dude. Look at the old people in oots, their wrinkles look less intrusive I guess. Those just look like he has some major sleep deprivation.:smalltongue:)

The nose is too long, make it less squidward-esque, have it curve a bit near his eyes, so it doesn't look like a water balloon pinned to his forehead.

His hair looks a little like a helmet.... (maybe you should have him bald, but wearing a helmet. And on occasion, he could take off the helmet)

ear is good.

the eyes are a little off... I wouldn't have them curve up like that from the bottom, they look as if 1. he does have sleep d. or 2. he's about to cry
or 3. he sorta looks like my friends sister...

I like it though...

Lunaya
2008-08-17, 04:43 PM
Right, this is an unfinished version of the new Kerdir. I'm not entirely happy on this version, I need to do some editing and such. But he'll look something like this from now on:

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kerdirfinishedqy9.gif

I'm thinking that I may give him a surcoat over chainmail rather than a platebody (so he's like a Templar or Hospitaller), and I contemplated making him bald. :smalleek: But I decided that would be a bit drastic.

Changes from "Classic" Kerdir
I've tried to make him look more like a solider, before he looked more like a freelance adventurer. Which he isn't as he's bound to various codes and such. Also, I made his scar more scarrish. His old scar seemed more like a bruise to me. Sorry Salmon. :smalltongue:

Ooh, I like it. But I am going to miss the ponytail. It emphasized the "cool, old guy" look. :smallwink:

chef781
2008-08-17, 10:14 PM
intersting.......
VV remember to highlight ALL of my posts VV

Judge 1(Malde firespear, LE Necromancer): "8.2. could use texture (make your own on paint, then upload to inkscape), or.. something."

Judge 2(Kile Nalpoff, CG fighter): "8.5. I agree wit' the caster in saying it needs sump'n.. maybe different placement of scar."

Judge 3(Thog, NE Barbarian) "Uh, 90,00? Thog like picture on boxy thingie... how it work?"

me? 8.7. I like it, but i agree with Malde.

Lunaya
2008-08-25, 11:05 PM
I like the idea of making Kerdir look more like a Templar. I know I tend to think of a paladin as being an old-school white knight. Of course, I'm also really looking forward to seeing Delrek's new look. :smallbiggrin:

Are you picking up the comic from where you left off, Undertaker? Or are you planning to start the new look from the beginning? Either way, it's gonna be great. :smallsmile:

CommodoreFluffy
2008-08-25, 11:15 PM

SALMONS BACK!!!! WHATS UP!!! We missed you! And I guess thats cool with us, we all know what school feels like, I feel like I'm drowning in Sophomore year. The fact that you ever put aside the time to make failing saves is amazing in itself, not to mention to quality of the work.

Undertaker798
2008-08-28, 02:23 AM
Are you picking up the comic from where you left off, Undertaker? Or are you planning to start the new look from the beginning? Either way, it's gonna be great. :smallsmile:

What I'm planning on doing now (as the holidays are over pretty soon, not sure when... What a surprise that Monday morning will be. :smalleek:) is to redo all the comics at once then mass-release them in a new thread. That'd mean I probably won't be posting any updates in a long time. So I think it'd be best if we let this thread fall off the forums, even though I always seem to post when it reaches the end of the first page... :smallconfused:

I have no idea how long this will take me. Maybe a couple of months, give or take. But I promise I won't slack off! :smalltongue: For what it's worth, my inbox is open for any questions or rants.

To the drawing board!
-Undertaker

sheepofoblivion
2008-09-14, 06:10 PM
*buuuuuuuuuump!*

chef781
2008-09-18, 09:54 AM
ssshshhh!!!! we're trying to let it die!

T-O-E
2008-09-18, 10:28 AM
ssshshhh!!!! we're trying to let it die!

Do you see the irony here? 'Cause I don't.

Parlik
2008-10-27, 07:24 AM
14 Seems to be missing

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-27, 07:28 AM
14 Seems to be missing

Darn it and I was so close to forgetting this comic...

Parlik
2008-10-27, 08:10 AM
and 42 as well

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-27, 10:30 AM
So wait... If Salmon's back on the fourms... And able to make ABR comics... What happened to FS? It seems like UT still has ideas for the plot... And Salmon's reason for not making an ABR comic was writer's block... I think I'm missing something here.

Lunaya
2008-10-27, 05:30 PM
*sigh*

What I'm planning on doing now (as the holidays are over pretty soon, not sure when... What a surprise that Monday morning will be. :smalleek:) is to redo all the comics at once then mass-release them in a new thread. That'd mean I probably won't be posting any updates in a long time. So I think it'd be best if we let this thread fall off the forums, even though I always seem to post when it reaches the end of the first page... :smallconfused:

I have no idea how long this will take me. Maybe a couple of months, give or take. But I promise I won't slack off! :smalltongue: For what it's worth, my inbox is open for any questions or rants.

To the drawing board!
-Undertaker

Undertaker will pick it back up in a new thread when he's ready. That's why we're letting this one fall off.

chef781
2009-02-04, 01:23 PM
so...

umm.

Undertaker798
2009-02-05, 08:26 AM
Hey folks, long time no see. :smallsmile:

Sorry for the lack of updates and such, but my free time has been severely crippled recently. I've been spending a lot of my time doing school things as it's almost time for my GCSEs. I've been revising, looking into colleges and next week I have work experience. What little time I have is usually swiped by my girlfriend. :smallredface: But I will start the Saves again someday, I just need to get some free time so it may be a longer wait than estimated last year. I need to change the art-style again as I've come to the decision that the current new-style will be too difficult, so I'll be working on a more simplistic style for the comic.

Oh, and I intend to re-release all the old comics... and learn English... :smallannoyed:

On a side note, I discussed doing the Saves again with Salmon, but sadly he is rather busy these days and can't do the comic. :smallfrown:

-Undertaker
My inbox is still open for questions and such.

Lunaya
2009-02-05, 01:26 PM
Take your time, Undertaker. Just don't work too hard.

Good luck with school! :smallsmile:

taltamir
2009-02-07, 02:04 AM
comic 14 on the first post is a dead link

Undertaker798
2009-02-07, 07:51 AM
Sorry for the broken link, not much I can do seeing as I'm not Salmon. But I'll post it now.

Comic Fourteen (http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=failingsavesstrip14cw8.png)

Enjoy. :smallsmile:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-02-07, 08:09 AM
Other than that you should use the direct image link rather than the imageshack link, it's nice to some (faux) new material :smallsmile:

Keep in mind I'm willing to lend a hand wherever you need it, this includes both scripting and comicry.

taltamir
2009-02-07, 12:38 PM
thanks for the link for page 14... do you have page 17 too?

sheepofoblivion
2009-02-07, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that every single FS fans who just got back here read through the archives :smalltongue:

Legoleg
2009-03-09, 06:14 PM
Never mind :)

Legoleg
2009-03-10, 11:47 AM
there are quite a few that are not working. Is it possible that you could repost those?
Thanks!

Eldrys
2009-04-11, 01:18 AM
Cool comic. I just started reading and number 14 wouldn't open. I saw the link on ths page so that's good, but now I can't open number 15:smallfrown:

memnarch
2009-04-11, 08:55 AM
Dead comic is dead. :smallfrown:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-04-11, 08:56 AM
This just is't the same anymore without Salmon.

Eldrys
2009-04-11, 12:08 PM
Darn it. happened with planner madness. was a cool comic that I unwittingly started reading without knowing that it was dead in the watter.

Lunaya
2009-04-11, 01:18 PM
Well..Undertaker's calling it "on hiatus", but life happens. There are no promises, but I won't call it dead just yet. :P

chef781
2009-04-14, 10:14 PM
Luna has a point ; there are still open-ended promises. Be patient.

Mitth'raw'nuruo
2009-04-28, 05:43 AM
links 14 and 15 are broken

chef781
2009-04-28, 09:45 AM
hey, guys, I just made my own comic. I'm hoping I can get it a sister comic to FS. There's a link to the photobucket in my sig. 'The shadowstone gang'

Bayar
2009-04-28, 10:16 AM
hey, guys, I just made my own comic. I'm hoping I can get it a sister comic to FS. There's a link to the photobucket in my sig. 'The shadowstone gang'

You could make a thread about your webcomic like everybody else instead of advertising in someone else's thread.

links 14 and 15 are broken

Unless Salmon or undertaker comes here to fix the links...

chef781
2009-05-27, 09:11 AM
lol okay. well, goodluck all, but I won't be on much. End of the school year.

Chuce,
Malde

TheYoungKing
2009-06-23, 09:19 PM
A number of comic links do not work.

The Blackbird
2009-06-23, 09:21 PM
ARG! Stop posting! Each time this thread gets bumped and I check to find it was not related to the comic a little piece of me dies...:smallfrown:

Btw, most people have posted about the dead links

Sorry about the rant.:smalltongue:

Lunaya
2009-06-23, 11:01 PM
I know! Quit getting my hopes up, people! *sob*

Undertaker798
2009-07-31, 11:16 AM
Howdy Folks :smallsmile:

This will be the last update for quite a long time, I'm sad to say.

Life has been rather pants to me since I last updated. Lots of unhappy things have happened in that "reel lyff" that haven't even given me a little bit of time to work on the comic, it's been mighty hectic. :smallfrown:

But any loyal fans still clinging to the Saves, don't fret! They will return eventually. Just give me time? Pretty please? The Saves will be back, even if it kills me.

So as I disappear for a fair while, I would like to say thanks to all the people who have taken time to read this comic so far. It has been a pleasure for Salmon and I trying to entertain you, and aside from a few blips here and there it's been a nice ego boost for me. :smalltongue:

-Undertaker
Would you believe my inbox is still open to questions? 'Cause it is.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-07-31, 11:32 AM
At this point I'd be amazed if your inbox actually still had available space.

Drop me a line though if you need a hand, I'd be happy to offer help where needed.

Szilard
2009-07-31, 11:35 AM
Nice to know this hasn't been completely forgotten about.:smallsmile:

Lunaya
2009-07-31, 08:35 PM
Big hugs, Undertaker! I'm glad to know I can still look forward to more Failing Saves. :smallsmile:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-31, 08:51 PM
But any loyal fans still clinging to the Saves, don't fret! They will return eventually. Just give me time? Pretty please? The Saves will be back, even if it kills me.

Whatever. You guys say that so much it's lost all meaning.

I hate to be so blunt, but I've given my hopes up for this comic so many times I'm dead inside. PEOPLE! STOP POSTING HERE UNLESS ANOTHER COMIC IS MADE!

I really do support you guys choosing their lives over a comic, that's wise, but still.

This comic is dead. Deader then dead. Deader then a doornail, whatever the heck that means. Nothing but a new comic can change that, and that will never be posted. YOU HEAR ME! THIS COMIC AINT COMING BACK, PEOPLE! I mean, I liked it as much as the next guy, but we have to face the facts!

Note: If I am proven wrong, I will post a REALLY humiliating picture of me playing Dance Dance Revolution.

The Blackbird
2009-07-31, 09:05 PM
Note: If I am proven wrong, I will post a REALLY humiliating picture of me playing Dance Dance Revolution.

Undertaker you ARE reviving this comic someday.:smalltongue:

Undertaker798
2009-08-04, 10:44 AM
Don't worry, it's coming back. Here's some light proof.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2317/thefailingsavesepisode0.gif (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/thefailingsavesepisode0.gif/)

:smalltongue:

-Undertaker

Lunaya
2009-08-04, 04:27 PM
Don't worry, it's coming back. Here's some light proof.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2317/thefailingsavesepisode0.gif (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/thefailingsavesepisode0.gif/)

:smalltongue:

-Undertaker

Gah! I can't open the spoiler box. *implodes*

Magioth
2009-10-02, 12:15 AM
*ressurection*

wtf are you doing not carrying this on :smallmad:

The Gremlin
2009-10-02, 12:13 PM
*ressurection*

wtf are you doing not carrying this on :smallmad:

First, please don't post here, it confuses people. Second, are you trolling for posts here, or something(not using the word troll as an insult, but as a verb. I'm not saying he's a troll)? Seriously, give him time. He's using a whole new art style, for Paizo's sake. Third, this isn't a chatroom, try to be somewhat respectful of your fellow posters.
EDIT: Indeed, stop resurrecting the thread. Everybody, Salmon is not continuing this comic. Undertaker cannot edit Salmon's posts. Incidentally, it would have been a good idea for someone to ask Salmon to fix his thread, while he was around, even if he didn't want to do more FS comics. But we didn't, so we'll just have to deal with bad links. Stop necromancing.

Mike Anix
2009-10-05, 09:28 AM
Hello, i was reading this awesome comic, but there are some pages missing (about 8 of them) can you fix it please?

thanx

(its not such a good idea put them on imageshack in my opinion, if you dont have any better place to put them on, i can put them on my domain as a backup or something in case imageshack deletes some of them again)

Bayar
2009-10-05, 10:20 AM
Jesus Christ people ! The comic is dead ! Stop replying to it and let it die. undertaker will make a new comic thread once he is ready, until then we should just wait patiently.