PDA

View Full Version : The elves of Arenal (IC)



Elrond
2008-02-19, 01:15 AM
The campaign 'the elves of arenal' will start after this post

Elrond
2008-03-08, 11:19 PM
All of you great adventurers have been brought into a band of heros formed for only one perpose and that perpose is the defence of a most powerful member of the undying court.

His name is Rayangi king of Shae Mordai and he has offered you 4000gp each to protect him across Arenal to Velen's isle

Elrond
2008-03-08, 11:25 PM
You are flying in a lyrandar air ship due NE to shae mordai when the ship falters and spins out of control into a dense area of the black wood jungle
What do you do?

kemmotar
2008-03-09, 04:23 PM
Mira gets up from where he had fallen. He replaces his cloak and hood to conceal his body while making sure he had no injuries. He gathers his things and goes out to see where the airship had fallen exactly...although he had a bad feeling about this. As he walks out of his door he pauses to listen for any cries for rescue...he goes through the corridors of the ship looking for the rich people's cabins with thoughts of plundering the dead...they didn't need it afterall now.

He smirked as he walked on, though none would be able to see it behind the mask covering his face. He wondered where his comrades might be...well if they survived they should be able to get out of the airship. He would meet them soon.

((reserving the color red for Mira's speech, thank you))

King Tius
2008-03-09, 07:43 PM
Quickly getting to his feet, Craer dusts himself off and moves immediately to the cargo hold of the ship to check on his dinosaur companion. Finding the majestic creature in the hold, he coos to him in the halfling tongue "There there, we're fine old friend. Let's get you out of here and see what's afoot." Craer picks up his Sharrash, a tribal weapon, and mounts Festith, his dinosaur. Spurring the carver forward, he quickly makes his way back to the deck of the ship. While everyone else is recovering, he will scan the surrounding woodlands and ship for any immediate signs of trouble.

GammaPaladin
2008-03-09, 10:45 PM
Quicksilver Elder shakes his head to clear it as he stands up.

"I still function. This is good. It would be unfortunate if I were to be terminated outside of battle."

He starts to check the wrecked ship to see if his companions have survived.

Elrond
2008-03-10, 01:57 AM
While Mira is walking up the corridor to find things that he can loot he see's a light fliker from behind a door emblished in gold

Thamir
2008-03-10, 03:30 AM
Merieth mutters a small prayer to the silver flame then pries himself free of the refuse to survey the scene. By the might of the flame whoever did this whether fate or man has certainly wished much destruction Merieth runs to check the cabins for survivors.

kemmotar
2008-03-10, 03:53 PM
Mira sneaks up to the door and looks inside looking for signs of what this room might be. He looks inside for people and if there are none he slips inside ((unless it's somewhere where i might think twice about going in, if that is so then just tell me and we'll see what mira does)). Once inside he looks around to see what the thing he saw was.


Hide(just in case): [roll0]
move silently: [roll1]
spot: [roll2]
listen: [roll3]


While sneaking up to the door he thought it was a pity life had only taught him to take care of himself...well it was a loss of time trying to protect someone that can't fight or survive by himself...

as he looks inside the door he thought:
Now, let's see what this door holds for us

Thamir
2008-03-11, 07:33 PM
Merieth scans the cabains looking to help someone with his powers.

It is not my job to be suspicious when there are inocents that need healing

Do I see anything?

Elrond
2008-03-12, 12:46 AM
you find a room in the bottom part of the air-ship with a wounded elf inside

Elrond
2008-03-12, 12:53 AM
Mira sneaks up to the door and looks inside looking for signs of what this room might be. He looks inside for people and if there are none he slips inside ((unless it's somewhere where i might think twice about going in, if that is so then just tell me and we'll see what mira does)). Once inside he looks around to see what the thing he saw was.


Hide(just in case): [roll0]
move silently: [roll1]
spot: [roll2]
listen: [roll3]


While sneaking up to the door he thought it was a pity life had only taught him to take care of himself...well it was a loss of time trying to protect someone that can't fight or survive by himself...

as he looks inside the door he thought:
Now, let's see what this door holds for us

You see a small man glad completely in black standing over a house lyrandar noble
The mans dagger is covered in the elven blood of the noble

Thamir
2008-03-12, 02:07 AM
Merieth wastes no time. He gives up his prepared hold person to cast cure moderate wounds, he holds it at the ready with an action readied to complete the casting. Only one more sylable needs to be uttered. "Irustseren thineom quetiahat polhonrisqua darcheawarem" He steps into the cabin. Excuse me good sir but this man needs help, step aside. I will not ask you again sir! I WILL KILL THEE 150 WAYS! (Shakespeare, 'As you like it' Act 5 Scene 1)

kemmotar
2008-03-12, 10:06 AM
((on a note, i think marieth only sees a dead elf, not the same room as the one i see the killer in too))
((also, seeing a man with a bloody dagger he obviously does not go inside the room))

Mira draws his weapon and keeps it ready to attack the man. He activates his powers of silence to envelop him. Murderers were all the same, he knew it because he was one. In the next round he charges his opponent from his hiding place and attacks the man. If this man did what he thought he did, then he was very very annoyed at him...he would take it out on his living body and later his corpse...nevertheless this was not time for idel thoughts

internal thoughs:
Kill now...ask questions later.


initiative:[roll0]
attack roll:[roll1](with charge bonus)
damage: [roll2]
sneak attack: [roll3]
skirmish damage: [roll4]
move silently(with -20 for moving silently while charging):[rollv]1d20+
If movement is 10 ft or more then i charge and i gain skirmish bonuses, +2d6 damage and +1AC. Max movement is 80 feet so i think i can reach him anyway...Also i think this would be a surprise round, but it is needed for the next round anyway. Hopefully i can win both and dispatch him quickly...hehe
Also silence is 20ft centered on me.

Thalmor
2008-03-12, 10:53 AM
Ja'Dove

As Ja'Dove pulls herself fom the rubble, she looks around to see if she can determine what casued the ship to crash. If she see the combat that's about to take place she will join it.


[roll0]
[roll1]

Sornjss Lichdom
2008-03-12, 03:06 PM
Vuzzyr

Moving out of the reckage into the reliative safty of his surroundings, Vuzzyr pulls out a Wand (of Cure Wounds, Light) and a small silver sphere (Spiritual Weapon 1/day, Hammer 3d6 damage). He then scouts around for the remaining survivors.

((Just put me with a group of people or something. I'm not 100% sure what's going on yet.))

Elrond
2008-03-12, 04:10 PM
((on a note, i think marieth only sees a dead elf, not the same room as the one i see the killer in too))
((also, seeing a man with a bloody dagger he obviously does not go inside the room))

Mira draws his weapon and keeps it ready to attack the man. He activates his powers of silence to envelop him. Murderers were all the same, he knew it because he was one. In the next round he charges his opponent from his hiding place and attacks the man. If this man did what he thought he did, then he was very very annoyed at him...he would take it out on his living body and later his corpse...nevertheless this was not time for idel thoughts

internal thoughs:
Kill now...ask questions later.


initiative:[roll0]
attack roll:[roll1](with charge bonus)
damage: [roll2]
sneak attack: [roll3]
skirmish damage: [roll4]
move silently(with -20 for moving silently while charging):[rollv]1d20+
If movement is 10 ft or more then i charge and i gain skirmish bonuses, +2d6 damage and +1AC. Max movement is 80 feet so i think i can reach him anyway...Also i think this would be a surprise round, but it is needed for the next round anyway. Hopefully i can win both and dispatch him quickly...hehe
Also silence is 20ft centered on me.


You charge at the man and hit him in the arm
the man hoals out in pain
AARGH!!!
He turns around and swings his blade

Thamir
2008-03-13, 02:25 AM
Merieth knocks a blunt arrow and fires within a second. SUFFER THE SLINGS AND ARROWS OF OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE (Hamlet Act 3 Scene 1)

GammaPaladin
2008-03-13, 02:41 AM
Quicksilver continues looking around ;)

Elrond
2008-03-14, 04:48 AM
Quicksilver while searching threw the recage you find a badly wounded half-elf with a hat that looks like a captians hat when he see's you searching he shouts out

"Please warforged Help..."

Elrond
2008-03-14, 04:52 AM
Merieth knocks a blunt arrow and fires within a second. SUFFER THE SLINGS AND ARROWS OF OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE (Hamlet Act 3 Scene 1)

You fire your arrow threw the door way ... it hits the back wall of the room ad nyou find that the only person inside is the wounded elf

Thamir
2008-03-16, 04:26 PM
Merieth puts away his bow and quivers the arrow. He could have sworn that he saw someone but it must be his imagination. he utters the final word to his cure moderate wounds spell Lyekimtas and his hands glow with a cooling silver light. Here you are my friend, may the flame grant you new life!

Elrond
2008-03-21, 03:40 AM
The elf gasps and slowly sits up he says
"Thank you good sir i am Riven Silenttread member of the undying court and who might you be"
Shortly after Riven screams and says "BEHIND YOU!!"

GammaPaladin
2008-03-23, 09:12 AM
Quicksilver moves towards the wounded man, to offer whatever assistance he can.

"Are you badly damaged?" He asks.

Elrond
2008-04-03, 08:35 PM
the man grunts but says only this
".... badly"

kemmotar
2008-04-05, 09:14 AM
Also i try to see what he is wearing and anything i can notice about the dagger he holds[roll0] (15)

Ok since i won initiative i get another round since the first round was a surprise round, thus i get another attack with only sneak attack applied.

attack roll: [roll1] (19)
weapon damage: [roll2] (3)
sneak attack: [roll3] (13)

his round comes he hit me and in the second round i back away towards the door(20ft to the door) and then outside(60ft) and search for somewhere to hide within the range i can move.
hide: [roll4] (27)
i don't need to roll move silently due to silence.

because i copied the text and rolls from the OOC thread, if unsure about the rolls check my post in the OOC thread, thx.

Internal thoughts:
My my...a tough bugger i've found here haven't I? Well then, i'll just hide till he comes out and go at him again shall I? But to withstand a hit and just shrug it off...a good opponent i found for myself...more worthy to kill

Thalmor
2008-04-09, 08:31 AM
Since I have found nothing inside, I will move out side the ship and see if I can find anyone.

Arlekin
2008-04-15, 01:42 PM
''Ouch''

That was the only word that went out of Falin's mouth. He had barely woked up, when he feeled the lingering pain in his head. It was like he had suffered a war hammer hit by an angry oger...well not exacly but it was close to a bathering ram. The airship had crashed landed it seems, has he could not have know about it since he was deeply asleep. Now he woked up only to found out that a large wood piece was blocking his leg on the ground. Even with his strenght, he could not moved it. By pure luck, he could feel his leg, wich mean't they waren't hurt. He slowly regain his composure, now thinking of a way out. Altough he didn't like the idea...their was only one thing to do:

''Is there somebody out there? HELP!!!'' he shouted has strong has his voice could.

Elrond
2008-04-19, 12:33 AM
All members of the party hear this
You hear an extremely loud noise coming from the nearby trees it sounds like wolves of some kind. At the sound of the noise all of your attackers jump into the shadows and disappear.... what do u do?

Falin u see a large wolf like humanoid creature walk through the door hearing ur cry for help and looks down at u and laughs evliy and says
"Hehe fresh meat!!!!":amused:

Thalmor
2008-04-20, 09:02 AM
As I'm heading out of the ship I hear some one shout. I say Yeah where are you.

I ill follow his voice to his location, and will try to help him get out.

kemmotar
2008-04-21, 07:24 PM
Mira surprised by the sound tries to find a window to look out from to see what the howl was from. He peers thrAn immediate danger is far more serious than increasing his profit...ough the windows as he heads towards the exit, his dagger at the ready. An immediate danger is far more serious than increasing his profit... he says under his breath as he heads towards the exit of the ship.


listen:[roll0]
spot: [roll1]

Arlekin
2008-04-22, 08:15 PM
Falin just heard the howl when trouble came in where he was stuck. A half wolf humanoid was standing in there, laughing at himé

*Darn, what was I thinking, shouting out loud like this...remember your training, Falin, your in ennemy territory now. Time to get myself out.*

And with great strain and efforts, Falin tried to push the wooden piece off his legs.

1d20

Elrond
2008-05-02, 09:47 PM
You hear the voice reply
"One of the rooms i dont know were but come quick someone... somethings trying to kill me"