PDA

View Full Version : Fable

Koga
2008-03-06, 07:20 PM
http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/images.gamezone.com/screens/18/9/24/s18924_pc_2.jpg
You've just left the heroes guild, off to find ways you can help your community. (Or hinder it seeing as you are no longer being watched over..)

You can north, south, east, or west.

Grymmheart
2008-03-06, 10:18 PM
Skeye

"Hey guys, let's get crackin'. I'm tired of being stuck in this stone coffin. There are too many stories out there for us to ignore," rants the simple knave.

He stands barely over 5 and a half feet, and weighs little more than a large dog. Many ignored Skeye because of his lack of skill with magic and barely better skill with club and sling. His skills lie in his ability to weasle his way in and out of tight situations. Just like the one that got him free of Maze's wrath this morning.

Will delete post if you don't want me in the game, but I did not want to wait till morning, so figured I would post before bed. Will wait to decide on direction depending on others choice.

Ivius
2008-03-07, 07:28 PM
"I'm glad to be out of there too, but we aren't really out til' we're gone." Arard said, stepping out of guild. "I'm heading west, so come with me if you are too." he said, and did just that.