2008-03-08, 01:32 PM
1st Level

Silver Tooth

Transmutation
Range: close
Duration: 1 hour
target: 1 Creature with natural weapons
Components: V, S, M

You can target a single creature and draw trace elements of silver from the earth, and infuse their natural weapons with this silver so that they are able to bypass damage reduction/Silver. Similarly to alchemical silver, though, their natural weapons become slightly less functional and do 1 less point of damage.

2nd Level

Cold Iron Claws

Transmutation
Range: Close
Duration: 1 hour
Target: 1 Creatire with Natural Weapons

You can target a single creature and draw trace elements of cold iron from the earth, and infuse their natural weapons with this cold iron so that they are able to bypass damage reduction/cold iron.

3rd Level

Adamantine Might

Transmutation
Range: Close
Duration: 1 rnd/level
Target: 1 Creatire with Natural Weapons

You can target a single creature and draw trace elements of adamantine from the earth, and infuse their natural weapons with this adamantine so that their natural weapons are treated for all intents and purposes as adamantine. Thus, they gain a +2 to attack and damage (that does not stack with enhancement bonuses) as well as bonuses to sundering attempts.

What does everyone think. While at first glance the adamantine version of this may seem more powerful than greater magic fang (especially at lower levels), is significantly shorter duration (1 rnd/level rather than 1 hr/level) as well as the fact that it doesnt scale makes it equally powerful in my mind (though it does affect all of a creatures natural weapons, which is pretty powerful... maybe it would be best to make it a 4th level spell...what does everyone think?)

Stycotl
2008-03-08, 03:12 PM
not bad. i am not sure that the silver one needs to nerf damage, but i don't know off the top of my head what levels of the arcane equivalents of these spells would be, so...

an idea would be to combine them all into one spell and allow the druid to pick a higher level of elemental infusion at higher levels, and even possibly infuse multiple elements at the same time.