Newbie in the Playground
Pocky
Raldor
Runeclaw
Selrahc
Tussy the Hippy Druid

Deceased
Alarra (Villager, Wolf Chow on night 9)
Atreyu the Masked Llama (Devil, Lynched on Day 7)
Bookman (Seer, Wolf Chow on night 7)
Cathrindir (Villager, Culled on Day 5)
Chris the Pontifex (Baner, Wolf Chow on night 6)
Death; your friend the Reaper (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 8 )
Destro Yersul (Villager, Lynched on Day 2)
Dispozition (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
DungeonMaster77 (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 3)
Gezina van den Vechte (Villager, Lynched on Day 9)
Gralamin Shieldheart (Villager, Wolf Chow on night 8 )
Kyrian (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 11)
Lucky, The Leprechaun (Villager, Lynched on Day 10)
Master Fullbladder, of Narf (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 3)
Joosbawx (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 1)
Rilik (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
Shyftir (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
Silanas, Vengeance Seeker (Werewolf, Culled on Day 5)
Sneak (Villager, Lynched on Day 1)
The Eldritch Knight Myrij (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 4)
Tormsskull (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 2)
veecher (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 5)
Weebl and Bob (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 10)
Xylric (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 4)
ZombieRockStar (Villager, Lynched on Day 6)

Those marked in bold, red text need to vote soon or else be culled. You should have received a private message from me stating your deadline. Non-participation convinces the NPC villagers that you're a werewolf, so make sure you vote loud and clear at least every other turn.

Continuing from Part 1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7574) and Part 2 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7505&highlight)

InaVegt
2006-10-17, 08:32 AM
Gezina looks at the other dead.

Atreyu is playing with you, and the other wolves as well?

She seems upset

Selrahc
2006-10-17, 03:20 PM
*Sleeps in open holding sign saying "Werewolf bait right here V" *

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-10-17, 04:06 PM
The dead know no alignment fees. Have some tequila. It's my share. I'm allergic. Anyway, if we let only you in, the other canines would grow restless.

The spectre of Fullbladder once more rolls the dice, though it's not his turn.

I strike a freely parked car for 10 damage!

At any rate, I predict that it'll be touch-and-go from here on in, and at least three more villagers will go down the last canis lupis takes a long walk and a short drop.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-17, 04:28 PM
*The llama shudders when he hears Fullbladder's description of his last few moments and he lets out a whimper. its not certain if the whimper is because of the reminder of his grisly demise or if it was because he just landed on Kentucky with a house on it.

*His thimble wizard casts lightning bolt at the house on Kentucky Ave hoping to destroy it.*

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-17, 04:53 PM
*tussy starts wandering around* Hmmm.... who could the last wolf be?

DungeonMaster77
2006-10-17, 06:38 PM
This is a friend of DM77, posting with permission from him. He says to say he is sorry for not posting in awhile, but due to site probs and more recently, work, he will be unavailable to post for awhile, maybe a day or two. He says that if you have his email, that you are free to send him a letter, and also free to give it out to anybody that wants to send a shout out to him while he is in Afghanistan, but he says, absolutely no junk email. He want to thank you all for your patience.

Korith
2006-10-17, 10:58 PM
Day breaks again as the sun crawls into the sky

The corpse of Alarra, another villager, is found in the town centre, with a message carved into her mutilated body:
"You should have made wiser choices in friends"

Let the lynching begin!

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-17, 11:03 PM
Gezina looks at the other dead.

Atreyu is playing with you, and the other wolves as well?

She seems upset

/me straightens up and speaks seriously.

All the dead are allowed to play here. He may have killed some of you, but you are no different, killing innocent villagers just to catch the wolves. If Llama deserved death, what do you think you deserve for killing innocents just like him? I would think, Gezina, that as a victim of a wrongful hanging, you yourself would be more understanding.

[/rant]

Oh, poor Alarra. Join a seat. I don't think anybody has claimed the factory barbarian yet.

I cast Heal on the Car. I think the dog rogue should check St. James' for traps.

/me takes another shot of tequila.

Whoo! Things are getting all fuzzy...

B-Man
2006-10-17, 11:05 PM
Poor Alarra!! B-Man bows his head for a silent prayer.

veecher
2006-10-17, 11:42 PM
((well, i dont expect this game to take more than a few more rounds, so would it be a good time to start sign ups for werewolf 3 now or after this ones finished? id like to play paranoia, alpha wolf and lovers in addition to what we had in this one.))

Alarra
2006-10-17, 11:46 PM
Oooh...fun. The factory barbarian? no....I want to be the bard wheelbarrow.

Alarra looks around the table, glares at DM77, Llama, and Death for playing her, and then forgives them and joins the game.

evnafets
2006-10-17, 11:50 PM
We need to revenge Alarra!
I say THERE is the wolf in our midst

/me points at Kyrian

B-Man
2006-10-17, 11:52 PM
B-Man finishes his prayer. I have my suspicions of Kyrian... so...

/me points at Kyrian.

Lucky
2006-10-17, 11:53 PM
Kyrian or Cain, I say Kyrian.

*Lucky, Mayor of Tymanius points at Kyrian.

Kyrian
2006-10-18, 12:19 AM
Wait a minute. May I ask why I'm getting pointed at? What suspicions do you have that it was me...oh, and allow me to point out, Lucky just got Gezina killed last time.

Weebl
2006-10-18, 02:07 AM
I see a pointing band wagon without any point. I say I'm gonna point at the person who seems to be asking for it but never gets it.

*Weebl points at Sherlac*

Or was he a known villager?

Selrahc
2006-10-18, 03:09 AM
Meh. I'm just taunting the wolves. Bookman never scanned me if thats what you're asking, but I'm not a wolf.

So.... Why Kyrian?

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-18, 05:25 AM
*DLD mutters to herself*

Kyrian and Selrahc can't both be wolves, seeing as there's only one wolf left in the game, so for now I will assume that neither of them are wolves. I think Lucky is acting strange. He was pointing at Gezina for quite a while, according to what others have said. But he's also done poorly at being out town's Mayor. He blurts out names and pretends he's the best thing around. I haven't seen him TRYING to keep us safe.

And...

*DLD shudders and closes her eyes briefly, before opening them and continuing with her speech*

And there was the night when Bookman died. Bookman and Lucky were voth vying to be the next Mayor. Is is not strange that, of all the deaths, the wolves picked BOOKMAN'S to write that line? "Vote Lucky?"

I think of this as no coincidence.

*DLD narrows her eyes at Lucky and points at him*

Lucky
2006-10-18, 07:28 AM
*DLD narrows her eyes at Lucky and points at him*
Not trying to keep you safe? May I tell you just who it was who told Bookman to look at Llama, and you all know what Llama turned out to be. If I was werewolf, you think I would have given away the Devil? Plus that logic is poor, because Weebl pointed to Selrahc when we were pointing at Kyrian is not a good reason to say Kyrian is not a wolf.

Also wow... Clearly the "Vote Lucky," while much appreciated, was a ploy that had a chance to get you to lynch me. Clearly there was at least one to fall for it...

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-18, 07:30 AM
*DLD's gaze softens slightly, but she is still glaring at him and still has her finger pointed*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-18, 11:52 AM
*The llama puts in a request for "Bark at the Moon" from Ozzy to ZRS.*

Korith
2006-10-18, 01:37 PM
Voting update:
9 votes needed for a majority
[hr]
Kyrian (3)
B-Man
evnafets
Lucky
[hr]
Lucky (3)
DarkLightDragon
Kyrian
Malmagor
[hr]
Selrahc (1)
Weebl
[hr]

Kyrian
2006-10-18, 01:44 PM
I ask again, what suspicions do you have against me. I believe it was Lucky who had us all point at Gezina, and she turned out to be a villager.

/me points at Lucky.

Madmal
2006-10-18, 02:42 PM
I 've always been suspicious at Lucky...but if that fails, i always have a plan B...

/me points at Lucky

evnafets
2006-10-18, 03:39 PM
Why Kyrian?

Mainly because he wase one of those who voted to lynch Tussy oh so long ago, and was thus on Bookman's list of suspects. We've lynched Death and Gezina. DLD and Cain are on the list, but were accused a couple of days ago.

Kyrian is the last one on Bookman's list who hasn't been accused at some point.

Runeclaw
2006-10-18, 05:18 PM
Why Kyrian?

Mainly because he wase one of those who voted to lynch Tussy oh so long ago, and was thus on Bookman's list of suspects. We've lynched Death and Gezina. DLD and Cain are on the list, but were accused a couple of days ago.

Kyrian is the last one on Bookman's list who hasn't been accused at some point.

Ok, but presumably DLD and Cain were previously accused because, in addition to being on Bookman's list, there were some other reasons that people suspected them, right? So why now forget that and point at someone who hasn't been accused previously just because they haven't been accused previously? That makes little sense to me. I'll admit that Kyrian is on my personal list of suspects, but I don't see why he's necesarily more suspicious than Cain or DLD.

As for Lucky, while you may question his competence as Mayor, neither his suspicious of Gezina (unfounded though they proved to be) nor his name being scrawled by werewolves in an obvious ploy to trick us seems overly suspicious to me.

2006-10-18, 05:49 PM
Good.... Good.... What? I personally have had bad experiences with leprechauns mistaking me for being the Destroyer of Leprechaun Helpers, who happened to be someone I once helped. Just because I inherited (stole) his sword when he died and took most of his organs..... Anyway.... The Horse Fighter strikes the same car again.

The Goblin waves at Alarra and hands her a cup of coffee.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-18, 06:17 PM
Well, I think pretty much everone mentioned is a least a little suspiscious, I'm just going to vote for Lucky just because keeping track of his new name & Avatar is confusing the heck out of me.

(Edit: changed, but I still get confused by Traven / Lucky)

/me points at Cain

Kantur
2006-10-18, 06:20 PM
My intuition still tells me Cain, personally.

/me points at Cain

Lucky
2006-10-18, 06:33 PM
Well, I think pretty much everone mentioned is a least a little suspiscious, I'm just going to vote for Lucky just because keeping track of his new name & Avatar is confusing the heck out of me.

/me points at Lucky or Traven, or whoever he is.

Huh? You think I should be lynched because I changed my Avatar and name? Fine, whatever, lynch me, just after you find out I'm a villiger, do me a favour and lynch Kyrian and Cain, one of them are a werewolf. You can quote me on that. Once this game is over, come back after and see that I was right.

Kyrian or Cain, remember those names after I'm gone.

evnafets
2006-10-18, 07:40 PM
Ok, but presumably DLD and Cain were previously accused because, in addition to being on Bookman's list, there were some other reasons that people suspected them, right? So why now forget that and point at someone who hasn't been accused previously just because they haven't been accused previously? That makes little sense to me.

Other reasons for pointing at DLD/Cain?
Not that I can remember. They were pointed at mainly because they were high on Bookman's list. However they also made pretty a good defence for themselves. It was running neck-in-neck until someone was certain about Death being a wolf, and we all jumped on that bandwagon.

The main reason I pointed was to see what sort of reaction it would get, both from Kyrian, and from other players.
At this point I can't see that Kyrian has made any defense apart from "Why would you point at me?"

evnafets
2006-10-18, 07:54 PM
Fine, whatever, lynch me, just after you find out I'm a villiger, do me a favour and lynch Kyrian and Cain, one of them are a werewolf. You can quote me on that. Once this game is over, come back after and see that I was right.

Does anyone else have a feeling of deja vu?

When you find me out to be innocent, be sure to lynch the one who's been pointing at me all the time, Lucky!

Madmal
2006-10-18, 07:56 PM

Who do you think is Plan B? Tussy?

Lucky
2006-10-18, 08:05 PM
There is no Plan B. It's one of those two.

Does anyone else have a feeling of deja vu?

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to say with that, but it should be noted that my choices for lynching are not just lashing out at the person who pointed at me first. They both have logic behind them and I strongly believe one of them is a wolf.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-18, 08:11 PM
*The llama puts in a request for "Bark at the Moon" from Ozzy to ZRS.*

/me glares, perhaps for the first time, at Llama.

That's a bit too much man. Show some respect.

(Just roleplaying...;))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-19, 12:46 AM
(of course :D )

*he lowers his head at the glare and his tail droops. Between Gez's glare and Zombie Rock Star's he's a little sad. He didn't even eat Gez. To make up for it, he gives ZRS a scroll of "Protection from Property Tax" and he scoots over for Gez to sit down, accidently bumping the thread as he does.*

evnafets
2006-10-19, 05:58 AM
evnafets looks around, worried about things that go bump in the night.

InaVegt
2006-10-19, 06:04 AM
Gezina sits down and picks a chance card (Or whatever they're called in english)

Random encounter: you are attacked by 1d3 tax collectors, beat them or pay 100 gp to the bank

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-19, 06:10 AM
*twitch*

Cain2005
2006-10-19, 12:45 PM
Here we go again, and by the looks of things Lucky is the most likely, so...

*Cain pionts at Lucky

Deckmaster
2006-10-19, 02:04 PM
I know I said something about taking a serious look at Lucky before, but I have been swayed by his arguments. He is no wolf.

/me points at Kyrian

Just because I see no point in pointing at Cain or DLD, as Cain only has one vote and DLD has none.

evnafets
2006-10-19, 03:55 PM
If you can make a case for Cain or DLD I'm sure there would be people who would follow along.
But right now there doesn't seem to be much evidence singling out anyone in particular.

Kantur
2006-10-19, 04:13 PM
I can't other than intuition. Previously, my intuition said Atreyu was one as well, but now with Alarra dead, I have no one who can back me up on that...
And I don't see much proof being offered elsewhere, save the message left with Bookman, which could be seen as being told who's one or a false trail to see who follows it...

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-19, 05:48 PM

I don't see why i would be plan B. I've been seen by bookman, and i'm clean. My suspicions lie with Cain, DLD, and a little bit towards lucky. Can anyone explain as to why everyone is pointing at Kyrian?

Madmal
2006-10-19, 05:50 PM
I don't see why i would be plan B. I've been seen by bookman, and i'm clean. My suspicions lie with Cain, DLD, and a little bit towards lucky. Can anyone explain as to why everyone is pointing at Kyrian?

that was sarcasm.....because you have already cleared by Bookman...

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-19, 05:51 PM
....Kind of hard to tell when you're reading......

V hehehee

Madmal
2006-10-19, 05:55 PM
...one of my recurrent problems... ::)

2006-10-19, 06:44 PM
Sorry, guys. Can't resist this.

Fullbladder poofs away from the game table, strewn as it is with a Monopoly board, Character sheets, legal documents agaisnt various ghosts, and a good number of cheat-dice.

He reappears behind Evanets in the Living Village of Tymanius or whatever the hell it's called.

Bumpitty bumpitty bump-bump-bump bumpitty bumpitty bump-bump-bump bumpitty bumpitty bump-bump-bump bumpitty bumpitty bump-bump-bump bumpitty BUMPITTY! Buh-bump-bump-bump. IN THE NIGHT! He hisses quietly to the poor being, all the while making little galloping-motions as he floats at eye-level behind him.

evnafets
2006-10-19, 06:59 PM
evnafets shivers as it feels like someone is walking over his grave

I started the pointing at Kyrian, mainly to get the ball rolling, and to see what reactions I got from the accusations - would other people agree with me or not.

It seems that it has turned into "Kyrian vs Lucky" and people are voting that way. But it doesn't have to be so.

Several people have been saying they would prefer to vote Cain over Kyrian.
If so then I am happy to do that.
/me points at Cain2005

I say point at who you think is most likely to be a werewolf. Don't just follow the sheep mentality. That way lies doom for the whole village. How can we know who we suspect unless we share those suspicions?

Lucky
2006-10-19, 07:10 PM
At the moment, I'm torn between Kyrian and Cain, they are the only ones left on the list who hadn't otherwise been elminated by Bookman's seeing. I'll stay Kyrian for now, I don't trust him and his arguement for pointing at me seems to have no logic behind it besides saving his-own-hide.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-19, 07:59 PM
[color=brown]
I say point at who you think is most likely to be a werewolf. Don't just follow the sheep mentality. That way lies doom for the whole village. How can we know who we suspect unless we share those suspicions?

My problem is that aside from the handful that I know to be villagers, I pretty much suspect everyone else almost equally.

I don't really think that Bookman had anything more than a hunch about Cain and DLD, but I guess a hunch is more than I have, so I'll go change my vote to Cain.

Kantur
2006-10-19, 08:08 PM
Bookman also only had a hunch about those other people on his list before he looked into their nature...

Korith
2006-10-19, 11:22 PM
Narrator Korith:
We have a tie! Both Kyrian and Lucky received 4 votes this round. The mob debates who to go after, when suddenly someone remembers that Lucky was the first to reach 4 votes.

The mayor is strung up before a jeering crowd. Someone shouts "Anarchy Now!" as the lever is pulled. Lucky twitches in agony, and finally lies very much deceased.

Upon investigating the body, it is found that Lucky was just another villager.

As the sun sets and people return to their respective homes, a howl is heard in the distance. The werewolf survived, and will feast on one of you tonight.

Night players, you have until 11:00 PM tommorow (Friday) to PM me with your activities.

Lucky
2006-10-19, 11:22 PM
Damn...

Weebl
2006-10-20, 02:13 AM
Seeing lucky die, all Weebl can do is glare at Sherlac.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-20, 05:25 AM
*DLD thinks thoughts that can't be typed on here due to not being able to post about who's who at night...*

Korith
2006-10-20, 08:25 AM
(Wipes previous message about move)

Welcome back, everyone! As the forums appear to be running at this time, I'll be ending nightfall tommorrow at 11:00PM. If you haven't sent me your nightly PM, please do so! To those who have contacted me, I still have your message on file - so no worries!

Selrahc
2006-10-20, 10:51 AM
Seeing lucky die, all Weebl can do is glare at Sherlac.

If you're going to embark on some sort of feud with me you could at least spell my name right ;)

2006-10-27, 05:42 PM
Fullbladder smashes his fist down on the Ethereal Gaming Table and utters a good deal of Goblin vulgarity, much like Goblin Sailors have for centuries.

The Propaganda spewing worm! I was sure he was a wolfleprechaun! Umm..... What game are we playing, and whose turn is it? Er, I summon Striker in Angry Mode.

The goblin tosses an odd, otherworldly card on the table, strewn as it is with basically EVERY GAME IMAGINABLE.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/DarkShootist/Adventure%20Quest/Radio%20Game/radioh_striker01.png
He then ends his turn, but not before thrusting the card haphazardly at Lucky's ghost, perhaps to try to give him a papercut.

Lucky
2006-10-28, 01:18 PM
"Oh!" Lucky says and the card cuts him on the hand. "Stupid Goblin! I'd kill you if you weren't dead already!"

2006-10-28, 01:30 PM
Would you? Or would you spread enough stories to have every adventurer in a 10000 mile radius hunt down "Fullbladder the Power Hungry Demon-Lich Who Pretends to be a Goblin"? I thought so.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-28, 01:33 PM
* ZombieRockStar glares at both of them.

Sit down and stop fighting or I'll subject you to the crooning of zombie Wesley Willis.

Lucky
2006-10-28, 01:35 PM
* ZombieRockStar glares at both of them.

Sit down and stop fighting or I'll subject you to the crooning of zombie Wesley Willis.
Fine fine! So, what are you guys playing?

2006-10-28, 01:39 PM
We have no idea. So far I've seen D&D, Monopoly, Monopoly the D&D Edition, a bit of Ra-Di-Oh!, and basically every gamre imaginable. The Dead know no meaning of the word "mono-tasking". But you are a propaganda spewing freak, Lucky. I hope you realize that.

Lucky
2006-10-28, 01:46 PM
Propaganda? I thought that just came with the territory, being mayor and all.

Or, I used to be Mayor, but then I got lynched by my own citizens. Tough line of work it seems.

Korith
2006-10-28, 10:51 PM
As the sun rises in declaration of the morning, Weebl (a common villager) is found dead in the town square. Bob has been stabbed to death and wrapped around Weebl's neck.

Let the Lynching resume!

Xylric
2006-10-28, 11:35 PM
Well, things seem to be picking up very well... I wonder who's next?

2006-10-28, 11:41 PM
This begs to be said a certain way.

NOOOOOOOOO! Why?! Why Weebl?! Why couldn't you have taken Gramlamin instead?! I'll get you, you damn dirty werewolves! I'll get you! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

And now I'm done. Welcoem to Game-Table, oh Weebl of the Rings.

Destro_Yersul
2006-10-28, 11:45 PM
[Cpt. Kirk]KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!![/Cpt. Kirk]

I had to say it...

2006-10-28, 11:48 PM
Thank you. I couldn't think o' the Khan, and realized early on that what I was saying was the stupidest bunch of Giant Half-Cockroach Hillbilly crap I'd ever head.

evnafets
2006-10-29, 02:54 AM
The ghosts are beginning to outnumber the villagers.
Lucky's dying wish was that we look at Cain or Kyrian.
Very well Mr Mayor.

*evnafets points at Cain2005

the /me points at thing isn't working on the new forum, so I guess its back to manual colouring of the votes?

Korith
2006-10-29, 07:50 AM
NOOOOOOOOO! Why?! Why Weebl?! Why couldn't you have taken Gramlamin instead?! I'll get you, you damn dirty werewolves! I'll get you! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!
pssst....
Gralamin was wolf chow 2 nights ago...

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-29, 09:14 AM
*DLD walks out of her house, staggers for a few seconds, then looks up at everyone. It is easy to see that she is very tired*

Spent all night awake, doing... um... research. Yeah, that's right! Judging from the information I've gathered, The remaining werewolf should be either Cain or Kyrian. Out of those two, Kyrian has been acting far more suspicious. My accusations lie with him... unless anyone can convince me otherwise?

*DLD glances at the crowd*

*DLD points at Kyrian*

2006-10-29, 11:45 AM
Your right, Korith. I'm mistaken and biased against Gramlamin. *cough*

WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TAKEN DARKLIGHT INSTEAD!?

smellie_hippie
2006-10-29, 04:29 PM
*Smellie_Hippie looks suspiciously at his medication*
"Where am I? It's all... so confusing. Is this Avignon? What the hell did I drink last night!?"

*Smellie_Hippie* tries the new boards and points at Cain2005

Madmal
2006-10-29, 05:35 PM
Mal glances suspiciously at DLD at then points at Kyrian

*Malmagor points at Kyrian*

Kantur
2006-10-29, 06:00 PM
We all know where I'm casting my vote after the lat few days in the village....
My gut says Cain, and I sincerly hope his doesn't say me...
*Kantur points at Cain*

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-30, 05:10 AM
*DLD whirls round to face Fullbladder*

I heard that!

Weebl
2006-10-30, 06:11 AM
Weebl's ghost joins the game of D&Dopoly and casts fireball on jail after grabbing a beer that looks like this: http://cdn-10.cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users10/nisti2boy/default/big_beer--large-msg-114532724796-2.jpg
((DAMN YOU WOLF! I COULD OF KILLED THE LAST OF YOU!))

Korith
2006-10-30, 11:01 AM
Polls are standing at 2 Cain, 2 Kyrian with the tiebreaker going to Cain

The turn ends at 11:00PM tonight. To spur the game up again, I will be sending out private messages to everyone who has not posted this turn (but I won't be counting this turn for culling). Anyone who doesn't vote during the next two turns will be culled.

Be sure to vote soon!

In other news, I'm curious as to whether we would be able to use the poll feature to run this game? There would have to be some method of restricting the poll to active players (which would likely require mod help and the creation of group-based polls). It would also allow the game to use "anonymous" voting, which could make for an interesting werewolf edge.

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-30, 11:43 AM
I cast Protection from Income Tax and then puyt on my Ring of Rolling Double +5

My Chance card says I loose 1d4 points of Strength.

Mik
2006-10-30, 11:56 AM
Um...I just counted three for Cain: evnafets, Smellie Hippie, and Kantur

Korith
2006-10-30, 12:01 PM
Correct. It's that black text. Much harder to quickly scan.

Cain2005 (3)
----------------
evnafets
Kantur
Smellie Hippie

Kyrian (5)
----------------
B-Man
Cain2005
DarkLightDragon
Deckmaster
Malmagor

Three more votes required for a Kyrian Majority!

Cain2005
2006-10-30, 12:22 PM
(OOC: Cain returns, "Wow, what I miss?" he asks looking around the new broad.)

Cain looks around at the townfolk, before...

*Cain will piont at Kyrian

Deckmaster
2006-10-30, 01:32 PM
I pointed at him before, and I'm doing it again.

*Deckmaster points at Kyrian

(In case you lost track, this is General Nerd, formerly known as Major Geek. My original name was Deckmaster, and so it is again.)

B-Man
2006-10-30, 03:08 PM
B-Man looks at the scene. Bows his head for a silent prayer and then follows the bandwagon.

B-Man points at Kyrian.

Selrahc
2006-10-30, 04:37 PM
Glad people didn't go for the obvious set up to attack me from the wolves. As to todays vote.... I'm honestly unsure who to go for... and since I've only just got back from holiday I belkieve I'll wait before voting until I have my head together.

In other news, I'm curious as to whether we would be able to use the poll feature to run this game? There would have to be some method of restricting the poll to active players (which would likely require mod help and the creation of group-based polls). It would also allow the game to use "anonymous" voting, which could make for an interesting werewolf edge.

Votes can't be changed in the polls.... It would probably be more trouble than its worth.

Tussy the Druid
2006-10-30, 05:09 PM
Hmmm. My suspicions have always been towards dld and cain. I also see little reason to vote for kyrian.... sooo

*tussy the druid points at Cain2005*

Mik
2006-10-30, 05:27 PM
*Kyrian points at Cain2005, and is too lazy to actually switch accounts to do so.

Can someone clarify something for me, How did DLD suddenly get taken off the list of suspects?

2006-10-30, 05:42 PM
S/he hasn't been taken off my list, but all I can do is haunt people and give Lucky papercuts.

Fullbladder rolls the dice, and moves the horse piece accordingly. He rolls again.

I think I failed a spot check.

Korith
2006-10-30, 11:08 PM
With the final tally of five to five, Kyrian is brought to the gallows by tiebreaker.

Desperately pleading with his executioners, he eventually relents and succumbs to the absolute justice of the noose. As he begins to twitch, a horrible transformation is triggered. Growing into a full wolf form with the combined strength of his peers, he tears the noose from his neck.

Kyrian dashes relentlessly towards the villagers, striking at them with devastating blows, until finally a single silver arrow pierces his eye. He collapses, dead before he even reaches the ground. There, standing with the bow in hand, is the newly resurrected Korith. Walking to the middle of the town he calls a meeting of the people, congratulating them on their victory.

Victory goes to the villagers

Lucky
2006-10-30, 11:11 PM
I'd just like to take this time out to say one thing.

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

And Bookman, you owe me a dollar. :D

Kyrian
2006-10-30, 11:12 PM
I know that the game is over, but I'd like to point out that it was five to five. Tussy voted for Cain, directly above my vote.

Lucky
2006-10-30, 11:14 PM
Still, you reached 5 first, just how I got lynched when you and me were tied, so it was either now or before.

Korith
2006-10-30, 11:15 PM
I know that the game is over, but I'd like to point out that it was five to five. Tussy voted for Cain, directly above my vote.

Okay. Fixed.

Kyrian
2006-10-30, 11:20 PM
Also, let's see...can I convince you to edit my death so I take Cain out before I die? Or DLD? :D Please?

Bookman
2006-10-30, 11:31 PM
Oo OO Since I was mayoral candidate can I serve whilst a ghost?! :D

ZombieRockStar
2006-10-30, 11:32 PM
Whee...even if I wasn't around for half of it. Can we start discussing the next game now?

As I said earlier, I liked the idea of a paranoia game.

Here's a thought...perhaps we could have two games running at the same time. One would be straight up normal and the other would have all those nifty little extras.

veecher
2006-10-31, 03:42 AM
who would want to run the second game though? anyway, sign me up for werewolf 3: return to tymanius

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-31, 03:43 AM
Also, let's see...can I convince you to edit my death so I take Cain out before I die? Or DLD? :D Please? And a well-played game to you, too! And everyone else!

Next game, I'm fine with whatever, but alpha wolf and lovers in a paranoia round would be awesomely chaotic :D

Weebl
2006-10-31, 04:52 AM
Great game! I would of liked to be alive at the end but who cares! We win! Sign me up for the next round.

Selrahc
2006-10-31, 05:41 AM
Wahey! Victory, and I was alive to enjoy it. :D (Thats the best kind of victory)

I'm in for the next one too.

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-31, 07:41 AM
But how did you feel about the innocents?

That aside...

GREAT GAME GUYS! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

Sign me up for Werewolf III please!

*crosses fingers and hopes for the role of _____*

Kyrian
2006-10-31, 07:51 AM
Sign me up again :belkar:

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-31, 08:05 AM
There's a Belkar smiley? AWESOME! What is it?

Weebl
2006-10-31, 08:12 AM
Hey I thought I'll host the next game but I will need some help host it. Oh and people will have to have death's ready for lynching.

Korith
2006-10-31, 08:13 AM
Smily Code:
:smile: :smile:
:redface: :redface:
:frown: :frown:
:biggrin: :biggrin:
:annoyed: :annoyed:
:amused: :amused:
:confused: :confused:
:cool: :cool:
:yuk: :yuk:
:eek: :eek:
:wink: :wink:
:mad: :mad:
:tongue: :tongue:
:durkon: :durkon:
:xykon: :xykon:
:elan: :elan:
:vaarsuvius: :vaarsuvius:
:haley: :haley:
:thog: :thog:
:miko: :miko:
:sabine: :sabine:
:mitd: :mitd:
:roy: :roy:
:nale: :nale:
:roach: :roach:
:redcloak: :redcloak:
:belkar: :belkar:

EDIT: Oooh! More!
:smallfrown: :smallfrown:
:smalleek: :smalleek:
:smallcool: :smallcool:
:smallyuk: :smallyuk:
:smallconfused: :smallconfused:
:smallwink: :smallwink:
:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:
:smalltongue: :smalltongue:
:smallannoyed: :smallannoyed:
:smallsmile: :smallsmile:
:smallamused: :smallamused:
:smallsigh: :smallsigh:
:smallredface: :smallredface:
:smallmad: :smallmad:
:smallfurious: :smallfurious:

DarkLightDragon
2006-10-31, 08:44 AM
Those are so cool! I'm liking this new forum!

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-10-31, 08:46 AM
Oh, sign Death of Pixies in for the next game.

Korith
2006-10-31, 09:02 AM
I'd like to sign on as a player for next game. Keep discussing things here; once we have a dedicated narrator/narrators (Weebl said he was looking for help), we should start up a new thread for the next game.

Kantur
2006-10-31, 09:14 AM
I'd be willing to help narrate.

Weebl
2006-10-31, 09:17 AM
Thanks for telling me Korith. I've started a list of who is going to be playing.

Narrator(s):
Weebl :belkar:
Kantur :nale:

Players:
Korith
veecher
selrahc
DLD
Kyrian
Death of Pixies
Joosbawx
Bookman
Deckmaster
Masked Llama
Cain2005
Tormskull
Alaara
B-man
Calas
Ace0
Fullbladder
Evnafets
Ms Elaneous
Salt?
Pepper?

2006-10-31, 09:21 AM
Thanks for telling me Korith. I've started a list of who is going to be playing.

Narrator(s):

Players:
Korith
veecher
selrahc
DLD
Kyrian
Death of Pixies
Joosbawx (I may get thirsty)

Gives them less incentive to kill me. I need to improve my image.

Kantur
2006-10-31, 09:25 AM
Joosbawx (I may get thirsty)

Gives them less incentive to kill me. I need to improve my image.

Isn't being considered a cute, cuddly Llama image improvement enough? :tongue:

Korith
2006-10-31, 09:48 AM
Oh, and for those interested, here are the roles we had this game:

On team villager:
Baner: (1)
Chris the Pontifex

Fool: (1)
B-Man

Seer: (1)
Bookman

Masons: (6)
Master Fullbladder, of Narf
Newbie in the Playground
Pocky
Raldor
The Eldritch Knight Myrij
Weebl and Bob

Villagers: (23)
Alarra
Cain2005
Captain Smellie Hippie
Cathrindir
DarkLightDragon
Destro Yersul
Dispozition
evnafets
Gezina van den Vechte
Gralamin Shieldheart
Joosbawx
Kantur
Lucky, The Leprechaun
Major Geek
Malmagor
Rilik
Runeclaw
Selrahc
Shyftir
Sneak
Tormsskull
Tussy the Hippy Druid
ZombieRockStar

On team Werewolf:
Devil (1)
Atreyu the Masked Llama

Werewolves (6)
Death; your friend the Reaper
DungeonMaster77
Kyrian
Silanas, Vengeance Seeker
veecher
Xylric

To speed things along in the coming game, I suggest the following:
-Multilynch: In addition to the one killed by the plurality or majority of the votes, anyone with 5 or more votes at the end of the day is also lynched.
-Faster Werewolves: The wolves may kill one villager per group of 4 werewolves. Any remaining wolves are rounded up.
1-4 wolves -> 1 kill
5-8 wolves -> 2 kills
9-12 wolves -> 3 kills
...etc

Some narrative decisions that will have to be made:
-When to provide the seer, devil and/or fool with their information. I've been providing the information on request (giving the devil the option to scry and then choose his victim)
-What constitutes "a vote". (It may help to have a formal definition. 'Looking' at someone doesn't count as a vote, but 'pointing' at them does, for example)
-How many werewolves/masons to have in the game?
-How many additional roles to have in the game?
-Will we limit the number of players? (Please say no. I like the really big games)

If you need a hand in allocating the roles, I can provide a copy of the spreadsheet I've been using, customized to the roles we will be using. You'll then just have to fill out how many you want in each position, and it will assign those positions to everyone.

Kantur
2006-10-31, 09:58 AM
Certainly plenty of food for thought Korith...I'm sure over the next few days Weebl and I'll get it all sorted out...

While I'm thinking about it...Could you posibly edit the thread title so anyone who missed out on Werewolf II but wants to be part of Werewolf III knows II's over and we're looking for new players again?

Korith
2006-10-31, 10:21 AM
Nope. Changing the subject only produces a subject change. It doesn't rename the thread.

Kantur
2006-10-31, 10:30 AM
I'dve thought changing it on the first post would've done it, but oh well. No doubt anyone interested will have been keeping some form of eye on the game anyway.

Korith
2006-10-31, 10:31 AM
That, and I PM'd the one person who requested that I contact them when the game is done.

Deckmaster
2006-10-31, 11:22 AM
Count me in for another game.

Bookman
2006-10-31, 11:54 AM
I'm in! Let the blood run freely if I'm a werewolf

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-10-31, 12:23 PM
To speed things along in the coming game, I suggest the following:
-Multilynch: In addition to the one killed by the plurality or majority of the votes, anyone with 5 or more votes at the end of the day is also lynched.

Hmmmmm. I think this is a bad idea. It gives the wolves or the masons an instant lynching and it makes the voting for a majority pointless. Now if its tweaked to 5 or more votes for 3 days straight, I think that balances it out a bit better, but it seems overpowered to me.

-Faster Werewolves: The wolves may kill one villager per group of 4 werewolves. Any remaining wolves are rounded up.
1-4 wolves -> 1 kill
5-8 wolves -> 2 kills
9-12 wolves -> 3 kills
...etc

More werewolves need more people to eat. Hmmmm. Makes sense, but I do feel that the wolves were at a huge disadvantage this game, so I may see a need to buff them up that the non-wolves don't agree with.

Also, I think we need an auto-lynching for anyone caught sending PM's exploiting the messages sent out to the different roles. Selrahc pointed out that he was influenced by this, and he probably wasn't the only one. Also, it gave the sender an idea of who not to vote for.

Oh, and I'm in for 3.

Cain2005
2006-10-31, 12:26 PM
Sign me up for the next game

Kyrian
2006-10-31, 12:35 PM
Also, I think we need an auto-lynching for anyone caught sending PM's exploiting the messages sent out to the different roles. Selrahc pointed out that he was influenced by this, and he probably wasn't the only one. Also, it gave the sender an idea of who not to vote for.

Hense the reason I ate a cetain someone....:biggrin:

Kantur
2006-10-31, 12:57 PM
Hmmmmm. I think this is a bad idea. It gives the wolves or the masons an instant lynching and it makes the voting for a majority pointless. Now if its tweaked to 5 or more votes for 3 days straight, I think that balances it out a bit better, but it seems overpowered to me.

More werewolves need more people to eat. Hmmmm. Makes sense, but I do feel that the wolves were at a huge disadvantage this game, so I may see a need to buff them up that the non-wolves don't agree with.

Oh, and I'm in for 3.

Since I'm here, I'll put in my initial 2p.

Multilynch...Well, it's a fine balance between speeding up a game and giving groups a free kill.

More food - more wolves, it sounds good, depending on the number of players, I'd be happy to include it.

Role message exploits - I'd had a few thoughts on this during my lecture earlier.
I was thinking of two different ways of dealing with it;
Posting all the role messages at the start of the next game, taking a leaf from Korith and how he dealt with it mid-game, but dealing with it before it could be an issue.
Sending unique posts to everyone, more work for myself and Weebl admittedly but it prevents it being used to decypher roles. Though I realise as well that if that's picked and there's lot of players, there's only so far you can alter messages...

Obviously these are just my initial thoughts and Weebl may have completly different ones, don't take this post as an indication of how thing'sll be done, it all still needs to be discussed between us...

Selrahc
2006-10-31, 01:21 PM
I'm kind of wishing I'd never thought up the role message exploit thing... So much work for the Narrators. I should have at least thought to just PM it to them rather than say it on the thread. /shrug, at least it means it gets dealt with.

What was Koriths idea to stop openly decrying the role of important villagers?

Tormsskull
2006-10-31, 01:23 PM
Grats to the villagers! I've been checking in on this thread every couple of days or so and catching myself up. I didn't want to constantly post since I was already dead and I didn't want to influence the votes, but I was around. Definitely sign me up for WW III :belkar:

Joosbawx
2006-10-31, 02:28 PM
I, of course, am in for the third game.

Korith
2006-10-31, 02:28 PM
What was Koriths idea to stop openly decrying the role of important villagers?

The fact that the wolves could do anything the villagers could...if not better.

Oh right...Strategy Discussion.

On the Villager Side:

Information is your ally. The more (reliable) information you can get onto the table, the better off you are. There are a handful of methods you can use to attempt to discern the Villagers from the Werewolves.
Your advantage is in your numbers. Be aware of the number of turns it will take for you to defeat The Werewolves, and the number of turns it will take for The Werewolves to defeat you. The higher an edge you hold in this area, the better your chances of victory.
The Werewolves seek to spread misinformation. It's crucial to understand their tactics as well as your own.
Your tools are limited, but existent. On your side, you have The Masons, The Seer, The Fool and The Baner.

The Masons are the central hub of villager information. Typically, they should try to drop a few hints that will draw the attention of The Seer, as once The Seer has identified a Mason, he can attempt to introduce himself to the group and build the basis of a villager intelligence agency.
The Seer and The Fool should keep an eye out for the above hints from The Masons. He should also be aware of the chance that he is actually The Fool. It's highly recommended that The Seer very closely check his divinations against the information revealed by the Narrator. As soon as a discrepancy is revealed, The Seer can safely assume he is The Fool, and avoid spreading misinformation among his peers.
The Baner is the front line defense against the wolves. He wields two weapons against the wolves: The first is anonymity, which is threatened so long as The Devil survives. The second is his ability to take a guess at who The Werewolves will attack, and to protect that person from their activity. One Baner strategy involves attempting to bait the wolves either by taunting, by claiming to be the baner, or by pretending to be another critical role. Such a move often puts The Baner at risk of being scanned by The Devil, but if The Baner suspects that he is known, he may elect to protect himself at night.

On the Werewolf Side

You have more tools than the villagers, but less resources. You have four lines of defense to work with as you gradually cull the village population.

Misinformation is the best tool a wolf can have. The primary source of information available to the villagers in the early stages of the game is in the voting patterns. Make sure your votes are completely indistinguishable from the votes of another villager. If a villager makes a convincing argument about the identity of one of your teammates, do not hesitate when it comes time to vote for them. The villagers will most reliably learn of your identity and that of your teammates if you always vote for the same villager, or if you never vote for a werewolf. Always be mindful of what information you will hint at when making a vote, and sculpt that information into a fine web of deceit to trap your enemies. The primary goal of misinformation is to solidify the manner in which the villagers play the game into an exploitable strategy.
The next tool a wolf should fall to is unity. Provided you can maintain the guise of independently arriving at a decision, you have the ability to direct the flow of votes at strategic times. Avoid tracing a pattern whereby one wolf's vote is followed by anothers, but do so on some occasions anyway. This part of the game plays much as Rock-Paper-Scissors. If the villagers are seeking unified wolves, play a divergent strategy. If the villagers are seeking divergent wolves, play a random strategy. If the villagers are seeking random wolves, play a unified strategy. Whatever you do do, consult with your fellow wolves on your voting strategy, and take advantage of their observations and thought processes. You may well have 8 minds to wield against a swarm of individuals - take advantage of the edge this provides.
Your nightly kills seem an obvious tool, but are also a threat of leaking information. If the wolves always kill those who taunt them above the table (perhaps Bookman accuses Death, and Bookman dies in the night as Death opts for revenge?), they may eventually become revealed to the villagers. If the wolves never respond to threats, the villagers may suspect those taunted of being the wolves. Again, this part of the game plays much as Rock-Paper-Scissors. Predict what the villagers will come to anticipate, and work around it in the same manner as you do with unity. If you can solidify the village thought process in this regard, you can then begin to select your kills to generate the most impact. Try to direct the thought processes and perceptions of the villagers with your killing towards the mid- or late- game, baiting villagers to accuse other villagers of a particular werewolf strategy.
Finally, for the true Thesbian among Werewolves, there is the true art of deception. A werewolf in this position coordinates with his team to direct a rising opinion against his teammates to win the trust of the village. Often this may involve masquerading as The Seer. As we saw this past game, a Seer who reveals wolves becomes immensely trustworthy. This strategy should not always be attempted at the start of the game, and a given player should avoid using this strategy within the space of 3 games of werewolf. Alternatively, the wolves may use this strategy to "call out" the Baner or Seer by claiming to be either. If the Baner/Seer reveals themselves to denounce the claim, a quick-witted werewolf will be able to turn opinion against these "fakes" while a slower-witted wolf will have at least revealed to his team the target of their next killing.

For everyone, remember that there is a countermeasure for every strategy your opponent has. For the wolves, you're best to anticipate a given strategy and negate it before it can be used. For the villagers, creative methods of ordering the information are your key to success. Wolves can counter most strategies if they are willing to sacrifice one of their own to do so. This one member could declare that any open individual is a wolf cover and attempt to direct the lynching (and be ready to suffer it next turn). Villagers can do well to try to build their own networks through private messages, but should beware situations such as Alarra where your trusted "friend" is, in fact, the enemy.

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-31, 02:38 PM
Must get in on next game! I'm in!

Gnome Barbarian
2006-10-31, 03:46 PM
If you could please, sign me up for the next round. I misssed WW II by 2 hours and I dont want to miss this one. Good game by the way to everyone..read the whole thing. Riveting..

B-Man
2006-10-31, 03:55 PM
*B-Man nominates himself to play in round III.

*sigh* I miss the /me tag...

Alarra
2006-10-31, 03:58 PM
I want to be in next round....as does TheChris.

evnafets
2006-10-31, 04:23 PM
Count me in for next game too.

2006-10-31, 05:05 PM
I'm in the next round. I'm totally in the next round. I also plan to be "the goblin who lived".

2006-10-31, 05:51 PM
I, of course, am in for the third game.

My good friends salt and pepper would like to join to.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-10-31, 06:02 PM
Aah! I will join the game! On Halloween no less. ~_^

2006-10-31, 06:44 PM
Dear god no! Charlie Brown-hungry Reapers... Goblin-hating devil-llamas.... propaganda spewing leprechauns... I swear in the next game I'm just going to e the traveller who gets stuck in town because of the mess.

Lucky
2006-10-31, 06:48 PM
You'll get over it.

Sign me up!

Kantur
2006-10-31, 06:54 PM
Newer shiny list

Narrator(s):

Players (21 so far):
Korith
Veecher
Selrahc
DLD
Kyrian
Death (of Pixies :smallwink: )
Joosbawx
Deckmaster
Bookman
MaskedLlama
Cain
Tormsskull
Calas / Eldritch Knight
Ace0584 / gnome_barbarian
B-Man
Allara
TheChris
Evnafets
Ms Elaneous
Lucky

smellie_hippie
2006-10-31, 06:56 PM
While I was mearly a small cog in a big machine, I enjoyed this past game. Toss my name in for round 3!

Gnome Barbarian
2006-10-31, 07:52 PM
Just to let everyone know this is gnome_barbarian...hopefully my name switches soon

Kantur
2006-10-31, 07:55 PM
Duley noted. If anyone else intends to change their name when the option's available, could you let us know to save confusion later please.

Eldritch Knight
2006-10-31, 07:57 PM
I'll be changing my name back to the Eldritch Knight... Which will also be the name for one of my characters in City of Villians...... Coincidence? Not really...

Madmal
2006-10-31, 09:13 PM
I was suspecting Kyrian at the beggining, but got misguided by Alarra's attitude!! DAMM you, Psychic paraniodical flashes!!!

I 'm actually punished for now, and i'm currently sneaking on the pc's while my family is celebrating "Dia de la Cancịn Criolla", so i don't think i'd be for the beggining of the next game...

Mik
2006-10-31, 09:15 PM
Mal, you only suspected me in the beginning because of our relationship in Town. There was no way that you could truthfully have had any suspicion of me after the first kill...BEFORE I even posted.

Madmal
2006-10-31, 09:19 PM
Actually, i had some, mostly because you weren't posting....

DAMM you, Psychic paraniodical flashes!!!

Granted, anyways....

The Valiant Turtle
2006-10-31, 10:11 PM
I'll join in for round 3 as well, assuming it's not a paranoia game, which doesn't really appeal to me, perhaps because being a mason was so much fun.

Gamerofthegame
2006-10-31, 10:27 PM
I'm game, Pun intended.

Xylric
2006-10-31, 11:12 PM
I am in for the next game.

Alarra
2006-11-01, 12:47 AM
I was suspecting Kyrian at the beggining, but got misguided by Alarra's attitude!! DAMM you, Psychic paraniodical flashes!!!

Me? What did I do to influence your suspicians toward him?

Weebl
2006-11-01, 02:24 AM
NEW LIST! *theres a sound of children screaming "YAY!"*

Narrator(s):

Players (25 so far):
Korith
Veecher
Selrahc
DLD
Kyrian
Death (of Pixies :smallwink: )
Joosbawx
Deckmaster
Bookman
MaskedLlama
Cain
Tormsskull
Calas / Eldritch Knight
Ace0584 / gnome_barbarian
B-Man
Allara
TheChris
Evnafets
Ms Elaneous
Lucky
Gamerofthegame
Xylric
Raldor
Smellie_hippie

((@V:Well Veecher me and Kantur need to make a decision on whattype of game we have and what rolls will be used. Then we will get the game going after a few more sign ups of players who want to give it a go as well))

veecher
2006-11-01, 03:13 AM
so when will the next game start? and what are the details?

im still pullin for the alpha wolf, paranioa and lovers.

DarkLightDragon
2006-11-01, 03:49 AM
I also think alpha wolf/lovers/paranoia would be fun. Especially lovers/paranoia.

Pocky
2006-11-01, 10:43 AM
I think I will bow out of this one, because of time constraints. I had a great time, though, and I hope everyone has a great time this time. ^_^

Go go villagers! Heed the words of the Masons!

Joosbawx
2006-11-01, 04:11 PM
Rumor has it I'll soon be changing my name to "Lunchbawx". However, I bravely splash ketchup on my self and head out into the fray. At least I can buy the villagers a round or so. :smile:

Raistlin1040
2006-11-01, 04:30 PM
(Jumps up and down) I wanna play! I wanna play!

Korith
2006-11-01, 05:43 PM
New thread for signup here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26591)

Ms_Elaneous
2006-11-01, 07:32 PM
This is gonna be interesting especially since I do not know what I'm doing. :eek: But I'll work on it... :mitd:

Kyrian
2006-11-02, 12:17 AM
This is gonna be interesting especially since I do not know what I'm doing. :eek: But I'll work on it... :mitd:

Don't worry too much about it, this last game was my first, and look how long I lasted.

DarkLightDragon
2006-11-02, 03:43 AM
This was also my first... AND I SURVIVED!

You'll get the hang of it fairly quickly (pun not intended).