PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf II: Part 2



Pages : [1] 2 3

Korith
2006-09-25, 08:34 PM
Game Status

As of Night 9
Villagers: *17
Werewolves: 1

Majority for Lynching
9 votes

Alive
Alarra
B-Man
Cain2005
Captain Smellie Hippie
DarkLightDragon
evnafets
Kantur
Kyrian
Lucky, The Leprechaun
Major Geek
Malmagor
Newbie in the Playground
Pocky
Raldor
Runeclaw
Selrahc
Tussy the Hippy Druid
Weebl and Bob

Deceased
Atreyu the Masked Llama (Devil, Lynched on Day 7)
Bookman (Seer, Wolf Chow on night 7)
Cathrindir (Villager, Culled on Day 5)
Chris the Pontifex (Baner, Wolf Chow on night 6)
Death; your friend the Reaper (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 8 )
Destro Yersul (Villager, Lynched on Day 2)
Dispozition (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
DungeonMaster77 (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 3)
Gezina van den Vechte (Villager, Lynched on Day 9)
Gralamin Shieldheart (Villager, Wolf Chow on night 8 )
Master Fullbladder, of Narf (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 3)
Joosbawx (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 1)
Rilik (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
Shyftir (Villager, Culled on Day 8 )
Silanas, Vengeance Seeker (Werewolf, Culled on Day 5)
Sneak (Villager, Lynched on Day 1)
The Eldritch Knight Myrij (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 4)
Tormsskull (Villager, Wolf Chow on Night 2)
veecher (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 5)
Xylric (Werewolf, Lynched on Day 4)
ZombieRockStar (Villager, Lynched on Day 6)

Those marked in bold, red text need to vote this coming day or suffer the first culling. Non-participation convinces the NPC villagers that you're a werewolf, so make sure you vote loud and clear at least every other turn.

Narrator Korith:
As a reminder to all, participation is essential in this game. There's no hiding and hoping the werewolves go away. As such, the NPC villagers are going to lynch any of you who don't cast a vote over the next 2 rounds. Thereafter, anyone who remains silent during the game for two consecutive rounds will likewise be lynched. It matters not whether you're a villager, werewolf or the baner himself - you'd better be voting if you plan on surviving.

We now return you to your regular massacre

Continuing from thus (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7574)...

Day 3
Come daybreak, pieces of a villager are found scattered across the gallows. A hand can be seen gripping the lever, and probably will continue to do so for some time given the inset of rigor mortis. No other part of the victim, save the pools of blood, are identifiable.

Lining up to take census to determine who no longer remains, a widow cries out "T.S! Where are you, T.S!"

Yes, the village M.C., Tormsskull, is no longer among you. Werewolf tracks marked in his blood are seen all across the ground. The tracks lead into the bush and towards a nearby riverbank. There, the trail ends.

The scent of blood has attracted flies and crows. Three vultures circle over the town, and clouds mass from the east. Today shall be a very, very rainy day. Perhaps the heavens mourn the loss of your comrade. More likely the mistress of the skies mocks you. Who can say but the wise?

Let the lynching resume

Cain2005
2006-09-25, 08:36 PM
Cain bows his head as they buried him, and feels a pang of anger at himself for allowing this to happen again.

*As before he points to DLD

B-Man
2006-09-25, 08:37 PM
B-Man bows his head, saying a silent prayer, hoping that someone is listening.

This is terrible! These werewolves must be stopped before it's too late!

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-25, 08:39 PM
Stop killing us, werewolves!! *I offer B-Man as a sacrifice!! **tries to grab b-man but the trees restrain him* *Darn.

B-Man
2006-09-25, 08:44 PM
B-Man is astonished that Tussy would try to sacrafice B-Man who is has a silver sword in hand!

Tussy! I am ashamed that you would try to sacrafice a fellow villager! Your actions must be due to the stress of seeing another dead body. B-Man pauses to offer up another prayer for Tromsskull. We should really be looking for werewolves!

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-25, 08:44 PM
What more proof do you need that it was Tussy? He just tried to offer up our coffee-loving compatriot as a sacrifice!!! Is that not wolfish behavior? Should that not be punished?

/me points at Tussy.

Bookman
2006-09-25, 08:44 PM
That's highly suspicous behavior Tussy..... VERY suspicous.

But I believe you may be a werewolf you're certanly not a high risk one........but there was someone VEHEMENTLY defending you last round....and by your own mentioning of "sacrifices" make it suspicous that YOU are a werewolf. DM 77 seemed to be SET on you being innocent! Let's find out WHY shall we?

/me points at DM 77

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-25, 09:07 PM
*I disagree with Bookman, only on the point of tussy being a werewolf. *I feel that the evidence is very strong against DM 77, however, I will reserve my vote until his defence is presented. *I believe firmly in the rights of all free beings, be they human, elf, dwarf, gnome, halfling, orc, goblin *or werewolf. *Let the accused provide his defense.

evnafets
2006-09-25, 09:15 PM
Pointing at DM77?

Here are the facts as I see them.
- DM77 was very adamant that Tussy was not a werewolf.
- This was on the second day.

Obviously DM77 knows something that we don't - or thinks he does. You seem to think that this indicates both DM77 and Tussy are werewolves. However if that is the case, why wasn't DM77 defending Tussy so strongly on day 1?

I like my idea better.

DM77 is one of seer/fool, used the first night to dream about Tussy, and got back a "villager" response.
He also asked for protection from the baner in the last thread.

And you want to lynch him?
As ideas go, I don't think this is one of your better ones. In fact it could be the argument of a werewolf trying to get us to kill our seer.

/me points at Bookman

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-25, 09:28 PM
Bookman is not a werewolf, and I can prove it.

Point the first:

If Bookman was a werewolf, the targets chosen would have been different. Bookman, being an experienced player would logically have gone after those who were werewolves in the previous game, like Death. (sorry death, I can't remember who the others were.. Korith's already dead anyway.)

Point the second: Being an experienced player, Bookman would know not to draw attention or suspicion to himself.

Point the Third: Bookman is right, as DM 77 is acting highly suspicious. If you want to hang a more logical werewolf, go after DM 77.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-25, 09:40 PM
A vulture squaks it's final breath as a crossbow quarrel peirces it's heart above. Anyone following it's path would have seen Fullbladder, the goblin having removed himself from his instrument and putting a crossbow back into an inner pocket on his surprisingly spacious leiderhosen.

Ahh... Brunch. He says simply, walking casually through a splotched scene of blood and Tormskull-bits to his prize. The Carrion makes it good. What? It's not as gory as last time. Joosbawx was at least disturbing. Besides. About four of us stayed out late last night. Are you going to accuse everyone, one at a time?

The genocidal creature ponders the fingers pointed like bony daggers at the poor druid.

Oh, come on. Any werewolf would be competent enough to avoid being detected. Tuss here is just doing what he does best, as a creepy druid lizardman freak with too many meds. You can't accuse him for that anymore than you can accuse me for trying to keep myself from being sober around you.

Now, someone give me a mop. This dirt square needs some serious mopping.

Alarra
2006-09-25, 10:55 PM
Alarra laments the loss of another poor fellow villager.

Tussy here is just flying into a fit of panic, he's not actually trying to sacrifice anyone. And DM77? A werewolf? That notion is ridiculous. I don't believe Bookman to be a werewolf either, he's calling too much attention to himself and accussing too early. But he's experienced and knows this type of behaviour would be the opposite of what's expected of a wolf and could be trying to catch us off guard. But by the same token, how likely is it that he's a wolf two games in a row? I suppose the chance is as good as any other, and he does strike me as suspicious.

/me points to Bookman

B-Man
2006-09-25, 11:06 PM
If we are looking for suspicious people, may we turn our graze towards our mayor, Lucky? I noticed a wolfish grin on Lucky's face the other day as he let Atreyu into his house. And I'm now uncertain on whether or not Atreyu is one of us villagers. But now I shall officially point the finger at our mayor.

/me points finger confidently at Lucky

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-25, 11:07 PM
But by the same token, how likely is it that he's a wolf two games in a row?

((Kinda off-topic, but I've spent entire math classes discussing things like this. *The random determination of who is what role in the two games are completely seperate events, therefore the odds are the same (except for the fact that we have more people in this game). *If you flip a coin 49 times and it lands heads every time, and you flip it again, the chances of it landing heads or tails is still 50-50.

I digressed and I apologized.

In other, more related news, if you point at someone now, and you decide to drop your finger later and nt vote at the end round you will be removed from my list the moment you drop your finger and will only be added when you re-point or point at someone else.

Oh, and 18 votes is needed for the majority.))

Xylric
2006-09-25, 11:14 PM
I, personally, do not believe that DungeonMaster77 is a werewolf, nor do I believe that Lucky, Tussy, or Bookman is a werewolf.

Eldritch Knight Myrij, however, has shown himself to be quite capable of thinking like a werewolf, perhaps that is because he is one.

*Points at Eldritch Knight Myrij.

Unless another citizen of the town proves to be more likely to be a potential werewolf, here is where my accusation will lay.

Alarra
2006-09-25, 11:33 PM
((Kinda off-topic, but I've spent entire math classes discussing things like this. The random determination of who is what role in the two games are completely seperate events, therefore the odds are the same (except for the fact that we have more people in this game). If you flip a coin 49 times and it lands heads every time, and you flip it again, the chances of it landing heads or tails is still 50-50.))

((hence why i said the chances are as good as any other ;)))

Madmal
2006-09-25, 11:55 PM
Mal gets from his house
I hate beign rushed to vote...but i'll colaborate...i also concur with B-man on Lucky's uselessnes...he must be lynched, or, at least, revoked from his post...

/me points at Lucky

Bookman
2006-09-26, 12:06 AM
((hence why i said the chances are as good as any other ;)))

((happening to take statistics right now and I'm ON probablity the chances still go down for the event OCCURING TWICE. Take an example of 2 coins. You can have a HH, an HT, an TH, and a TT. meaning 2 out of 4 times you will get 2 different results.....similar things for this game.......I think.......owwww math hurting my head ;) now back to the scheduled game))

You accuse me?! Why ME?! Evnafets many times you seem to think the last game is similar to the other one. It's an different game! VERrrrrrry suspicous. I too thought DM 77 was a seer at first........but on second thought it was only his DEEP CONVICTION that could mean he was siding with Tussy. Either he's a Mason or a Werewolf. And Tussy already proving his bloodlust for a sacrifice to the wolves is there in suspicous! I mean NONE of us WANT to kill but we need to try and lynch one at a time! NO sacrifices as it will just make the wolves more angered!

Pocky
2006-09-26, 12:07 AM
*Pocky steps out of the inn, and sighs as he sees the latest victim*

"As it stands, it seems that we are at an impasse. Unless people are willing to give up vital information, and the other people are willing to believe them, we are going to be stuck randomly choosing people until we kill each other, the werewolves, or both."

*watches the fingers get pointed*

"I do not believe that Myrij is a werewolf. He has been helping me understand the finer points of your language. Why would he do this, if only to rend me limb from limb later?"

*Pocky shakes his head and sighs again, looking eastward*

"I do find it strange that Tussy, one who claims to love nature, would so willingly sacrifice anyone. Balance implies survival, not culling the herd."

*Pocky takes a deep breath*

"Your latest action gives me enough cause. Lady Fortune forgive me if I am wrong."

/me points at Tussy

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-26, 12:11 AM
Now Xylric, let's be reasonable now. We can all think like the wolves, if we put our minds to it. Heck, I can sunds and act just like a human druid, if I thought it'd get me closer to the Human Supreme Rulers. Just beign able to get into something's mind doesn't mean anything, does it?

But Alarra, with her blasted probability, is most likely some sort of wolf. Only wolves care about the probability of being a wolf. It's how they get so darn wolfish.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-26, 12:47 AM
*The llama trots out of the door of Lucky's house and looks around at the villagers gathered around the area. The blood drains from his face as he sees the victim.*

*He looks around at everyone and thinks* "Well, it can't be Lucky, because I'm still here. Are they pointing at that nice druid again? He's done nothing evil, just tree huggerish. That Fullbladder guy keeps saying "wolf" alot. I think he's wanting to brag and even if he doesn't his logic hurts my head. Maybe he's trying to hypnotize us. That can't be a good thing. "

/me points at Fullbladder

evnafets
2006-09-26, 01:03 AM
You accuse me?! Why ME?! Evnafets many times you seem to think the last game is similar to the other one. It's an different game! VERrrrrrry suspicous. I too thought DM 77 was a seer at first........but on second thought it was only his DEEP CONVICTION that could mean he was siding with Tussy. Either he's a Mason or a Werewolf.

Why accuse you? Because you accuse someone who could possibly be the seer - thats why!

I'm the one basing things on the last game? Show me where. As far as I can remember all my arguments have been based on this game.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-26, 01:16 AM
Why, Xylric, I'm simply shocked that you would accuse me of being a werewolf. Granted, I did state that probablity would lend itself to one of us being a werewolf, and the other not. I know for a fact that I am not a werewolf, but I'm not so sure about you. Can you prove your innocence?

Might I further reply to this by stating... You and I think alike. This is not a result of our blood relation, it is more a result that our minds continually clash and adapt to new strategies. You know that even if I was a werewolf I would not act in such a way to lend suspicion upon myself. You also know the way I would pick my targets. None of the victims would have been in the list of targets I'd have chosen.

If I am to be hanged, let it be known that with me goes any hope of identifying the werewolves....

Gralamin
2006-09-26, 01:24 AM
Well we started out with 39 players, and we are now down to 35.
Seeing has we now have to vote to live, I am suspect to Zombie Rock Star. Although he seems innoncent enough, I think he's up to something. Until someone can prove me wrong, I accuse Zombie Rock Star of being a Werewolf.

/me points at ZombieRockStar

veecher
2006-09-26, 02:31 AM
for the third time tussy has sparked my suspicion, and thats good enough for me even if dm77 days hes not a wolf.

/me points at tussy.

Kantur
2006-09-26, 02:49 AM
You say hesitance is evidence of a seer or fool, but what if it's merely a wolf using the 'guise of a seer/fool? It's highly possible we have smart werewolves here who would be willing to do things like that, having thought through a plan...

veecher
2006-09-26, 02:58 AM
if thats the case maybe we should point to you!

Selrahc
2006-09-26, 03:10 AM
Maybe we should kill Tussy, and use that as a measure of whether or not DM77 is a werewolf or a seer(or a mason). Judge him by the people he consorts with.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-26, 03:37 AM
There is a lot of comradeship surrounding Bookman, and evnafets is a very good player and I trust in his judgement, he certainly does make good points. Therefore, I shall cast my lot with Bookman. Unfortuantly one can't tell this early.


/me points to bookman.

((Also, to get rules straight, we must vote for someone in two consecitive rounds or we get booted?))

alcomoholik
2006-09-26, 05:37 AM
Quick recap as far as I see it:

DLD - being voted for by Cain2005 - I'm not sure why

Tussy - being voted for by ZRS, Pocky and Veecher - suspicious behaviour and trying to sacrifice B-Man

DM77 - voted for by Bookman (and looked at suspiciously by Myrij) - for defending Tussy and acting odd

Bookman - voted for by Evnafets, Death and Alarra - for suspicious voting and accusing a possible seer

Lucky - voted by B-Man and Malmagor - incompetence as Mayor

Myrij - Voted by Xylric - for thinking like a wolf

Fullbladder - voted by Atreyu - for saying Wolf a lot

ZRS - Voted by Gralamin - for no reason other than having to cast a vote

Now the way I see things this is not getting us anywhere - we have 8 suspects between 13 voters which show that the wolves are sowing their dissention well. The only valid accusations I see so far are those aimed at Tussy for his suspicious behaviour and Bookman for accusing someone alleged to be the seer. Now personally i am not swayed by either of these arguments and although I do not confirm that either of them are not werewolves they do not seem the type to me. The same goes for some of the others: Lucky - alleged incompetence as mayor does not make someone a werewolf, just bad at management; Myrij - We all need to think like the wolves to catch them, if we just wander around accusing randomly we will just lose villagers and possibly out seer and baner as well; and for the vote cast at fullbladder - well if saying wolf a lot makes you one then I think nearly all of us are guilty as charged as how do you discus werewolves without saying either that or lycan?

All I am trying to say is that a random accusation with little or no logic behind it is not goign to sway anyone and therefor leaves you with a wasted vote. Some people do this already but it would be much more productive for everyone to present a valid argument for why they feel the person is a lycan, rather than just accuse randomly.

Now I have my suspicions at the moment but not enough to outright accuse anyone at the moment. I just ask you all to think carefully why there are still enough of us cull these wolves!

Kantur
2006-09-26, 05:51 AM
if thats the case maybe we should point to you!


Possibly, but try thinking this through:
Let us assume for this arguement that I'm a villager. If you lynch me, you lose a player who could possibly see complicated plans the wolves didn't expect to be seen through, giving us a better chance of surviving.

It's possible however that I'm bluffing, but if I was, why would I have put my original point across anyway? Wouldn't I have found a bandwagon to jump on so I don't need to prove I can plan and counter-plan well?
One more question: Do you feel threatened by me Veecher? If you do, is it because I may be a smart wolf and you're a villager, or because I may be a smart villager about to catch a wolf?

Dispozition
2006-09-26, 06:32 AM
*Dispozition walks out of his house, and upon seeing Tormsskull dead, he looks to the ground for the fourth time this week*

"Yet another gone I see. Truly a sad day this is...Today I think that I shall vote. I have a feeling that Lucky is a werewolf. If he was not, then the werewolves would have most likely killed either him or Llama last night to arouse suspicions. If lucky had been killed, most of would have voted for Llama. And vice-a-versa. There again, with this theory, it could well be that Llama is a werewolf...Who else agrees?"

*Looks around*

alcomoholik
2006-09-26, 06:38 AM
As much as I would like to support our Mayor I've got to admit that your logic sounds true to me..........unless that is what the Wolves wanted us to think.

However, I was suspicious of Llama for other reasons and so think that along with your reasoning itshould be Atreyu who we lynch and not Lucky. *

points at Atreyu the Llama*
(not anymore (see pg 7) I just don't know how to strikethrough)

smellie_hippie
2006-09-26, 06:48 AM
*Smellie_Hippie returns from a restless sleep and sees Tormskull... or at least what remains of him* **bleaaarg*

This is terrible! *We have killed another innocent and I can see that nearly all of us are wildly pointing at people. *I can't think that it would be Lucky or Atreyu, because they stayed at the same place last night, but here they both are today. *Raldor and B-man shared some coffee, and here they both are. *I personally think it is Fullbladder.

*Smellie_Hippie levels an accusatory finger at Fullbladder*

He makes light of the fact that we have made poor decisions. *He is feasting on the carrion birds who are disposing of Tormskull, and commented that it adds flavor... *I may not be very smart, but that looks like very suspicious, and near cannabalistic behavior.

Korith
2006-09-26, 06:58 AM
((Also, to get rules straight, we must vote for someone in two consecitive rounds or we get booted?))
Narrator Korith:
You must cast a vote in one of the two rounds, and thereafter once out of each pair of consecutive rounds, or else suffer an NPC lynching.

Dispozition
2006-09-26, 07:02 AM
/me points at Lucky

"I stand by my earlier statement that it's lucky, mainly because he would choose to be the mayor to keep acusations away from himself."

B-Man
2006-09-26, 07:05 AM
Lucky - voted by B-Man and Malmagor - incompetence as Mayor

I didn't point at Lucky because of incompetence! I just know that what I saw, is what I saw. I saw that wolfish grin on Lucky's face when he let Atreyu into his house.

smellie_hippie
2006-09-26, 07:08 AM
"I stand by my earlier statement that it's lucky, mainly because he would choose to be the mayor to keep acusations away from himself."



Yeah, but... he had a ready target available right next to him... It would have been painfully obvious if Atreyu was dead, and well, to be honest I haven't seen that Lucky would have had the foresight to not kill the easily available victim.

((OOC, Lucky, I don't really mean anything by that... I just assumed you were playing in character as a bit... distracted.))

Kyrian
2006-09-26, 07:12 AM
Eldritch Knight Myrij said earlier that if Bookman were the werewolf, he'd be going after people from the previous game. Well, I think Bookman is smarter than that, and wouldn't want us to make that connection....However, I'm sorry to say Bookman, that my finger shall point at you, at this time.

/me points at Bookman.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-26, 08:20 AM
Heed my words. *Bookman is innocent, and Atreyu is guilty!

/me points at Atreyu

Tormsskull
2006-09-26, 08:32 AM
((Awesome death description Korith, I really liked it. This was a lot of fun guys! Good luck to all the villagers, get those dirty werewolves. My thanks to Korith and The Roaming Gnome for narrating.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-26, 09:08 AM
*the llama looks up at the fingers pointing at him and thinks*
Me? Their pointing at me? Why? Oooh, they must be wanting to show people that I'm okay. That's nice of them.

*the llama goes over and nuzzles Newbie and the knight affectionately*

(fingers pointed at me because I RP'ed last night and didn't end up werewolf food. This is exactly what happened to Destro. He didn't die because anyone thought he was a werewolf, he died because he had an odd and humourous character that brought attention to himself. Tis the same with Tussy. I'm having fun RPing and I don't intend to stop. If I die for that, then you will be really bored when all the votes simply consist of
"I distrust Person X, I won't explain why, but I have my reasons.
/.me points at Person X " )

Kantur
2006-09-26, 09:23 AM
(fingers pointed at me because I RP'ed last night and didn't end up werewolf food. This is exactly what happened to Destro. He didn't die because anyone thought he was a werewolf, he died because he had an odd and humourous character that brought attention to himself. Tis the same with Tussy. I'm having fun RPing and I don't intend to stop. If I die for that, then you will be really bored when all the votes simply consist of
"I distrust Person X, I won't explain why, but I have my reasons.
/.me points at Person X " )

(Well said, I agree with it completly)

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-26, 09:45 AM
(fingers pointed at me because I RP'ed last night and didn't end up werewolf food. *This is exactly what happened to Destro. *He didn't die because anyone thought he was a werewolf, he died because he had an odd and humourous character that brought attention to himself. *Tis the same with Tussy. I'm having fun RPing and I don't intend to stop. *If I die for that, then you will be really bored when all the votes simply consist of
"I distrust Person X, I won't explain why, but I have my reasons.
* */.me *points at Person X " )


My Fingers pointed at you because I have proof that you are a werewolf.

Pocky
2006-09-26, 09:50 AM
OOC:

The problem, as I see it, is that there is no empirical way for us to determine who to pick, except our own judgments (be it based on some sort of logic, or random guessing, or whatever).

Only one non-werewolf player can actually tell who a werewolf is, and if they reveal themselves, chances are they will die, and there goes the only person who can definitively tell who is who. The only other characters who know any definite information about other players are the masons, and again, they need to keep quiet, or they'll be the first to go.

Everyone else is reduced to talking to each other via posts and PMs, and no one is required to tell the truth. And telling the truth can be dangerous, because if the baner or the seer reveal themselves to the wrong person, they will be dead the next morning.

As much as I hate to say it, people being chosen for lynching because they're being unusual (in this case, the RPing, which I DO like, and am doing myself) is quite the norm for a mob mentality.

And that's what the village has become - a mob. When a large group of people is confronted with an unknown, frightening, and deadly force, both logic and calm decision making generally go straight out the window, and are replaced by suspicion and paranoia.

In the end, please remember - it's a game. Hopefully there's nothing personal in the accusations. (I know there isn't for me - I don't know ANYONE on this board... I think.)

Personally, I'm rather enjoying this, even the worry that I might eventually be lynched/eaten by werewolves/whatever. ^_^

Kantur
2006-09-26, 09:57 AM
(Given the odds, after a few days at most, the seer should be able to confide confidently anyway...Unless they get really lucky and keep spotting wolves for the first few days...After they see a villager, they can confide what they know, if it turns out to be a mason, even better. Though there's always a danger someone else'll pretend to be the seer, but then they have to run the risk of the real seer hearing about their 'revelations' and put themselves under a lot of suspicion since they'll be the next to be scryed no doubt...)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-26, 10:00 AM
My Fingers pointed at you because I have proof that you are a werewolf.

(Does this mean you won't return my affectionate nuzzle? *Not even a friendly scratch behind the ears?) *

(Aye, Pocky. *However, as there are fingers pointed at me, I feel I should try to defend myself as best I can and since I don't actually know the evidence that the knight has, *I'm arguing against what evidence i think is being used against me.
Yes, Pocky, I am having a tail wagging good time. But then anytime I can play Atreyu is a good time. )

Selrahc
2006-09-26, 11:15 AM
(( If metagaming was allowed the vilagers would be able to win this game easy.

2 ways. Number 1, pm a person and ask them exactly what their message said. As a villager is the only one witha villager text they'd be the only ones able to answer. That would leave us with two groups, the special villagers, and the wolves. The masons then tell us who the other masons are, with that you get two groups, the Seer, the Fool, The Baner and the Wolves, and the villagers and masons. Since they are the clear majority thats an automatic win for the villagers.

Second way is harder to enact, and isn't a guaranteed win, but it makes the entire thing easier for the villagers. We call forth the seer(risk of him being the fool, but that gets verified as we lynch people on his recomendation), he becomes immune to attack as the baner protects him, but is unknown to the wolves. We use his informnation to lynch the wolves, and he is safe until the wolves kill the baner.

Of course since thats metagaming, and it breaks the game, we'll have more fun playing this way.))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-26, 11:20 AM
(( If metagaming was allowed the vilagers would be able to win this game easy.

2 ways. Number 1, pm a person and ask them exactly what their message said. As a villager is the only one witha villager text they'd be the only ones able to answer. That would leave us with two groups, the special villagers, and the wolves. The masons then tell us who the other masons are, with that you get two groups, the Seer, the Fool, The Baner and the Wolves, and the villagers and masons. Since they are the clear majority thats an automatic win for the villagers.))
((Yes, most definetly metagaming. *If this happens to anyone, villager or no, let Korith know. *This is not supposed to happen.))


((Second way is harder to enact, and isn't a guaranteed win, but it makes the entire thing easier for the villagers. We call forth the seer(risk of him being the fool, but that gets verified as we lynch people on his recomendation), he becomes immune to attack as the baner protects him, but is unknown to the wolves. We use his informnation to lynch the wolves, and he is safe until the wolves kill the baner.

Of course since thats metagaming, and it breaks the game, we'll have more fun playing this way.))
(( This is NOT, I repeat... N. O. T. metagaming, but is a perfectly viable strategy. *Anyone is allowed to say "Seer PM me, I'm the baner, LOLZ!" and there is no metagaming involved. *I repeat, again, THIS IS A VIABLE STRATEGY.

Also, I am beginning to think you don't know how to play the game. You are not supposed to be accusing people of being werewolves based on the eccentricities of the character, thats just loony. The game is supposed to be won by tricking people, using people, discovering people. You should be looking at their voting history and defensive actions NOT their IN CHARACTER FLAVOR TEXT. These people are just trying to make the game more fun.

If you want to lynch the ones with funny characters, be my guest, but I'm just letting you know that you are wrong.))

Selrahc
2006-09-26, 11:24 AM
(( This is NOT, I repeat... N. O. T. metagaming, but is a perfectly viable strategy. Anyone is allowed to say "Seer PM me, I'm the baner, LOLZ!" and there is no metagaming involved. I repeat, again, THIS IS A VIABLE STRATEGY.))

((It isn't? Cool :)))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-26, 11:29 AM
ROFL

"Seer PM me, I'm the baner, LOLZ!"

*ahem*

Had to be done.

veecher
2006-09-26, 11:35 AM
Do you feel threatened by me Veecher? If you do, is it because I may be a smart wolf and you're a villager, or because I may be a smart villager about to catch a wolf?

not at all. ive got a short list of suspected werewolves, outside of that im as confident of my safety as one can be in this situation..

Cain2005
2006-09-26, 12:11 PM
(OOC: This is all becoming quite confusing, and I not sure what to think anymore)

After Tussy little display, Cain is changing his vote to Tussy

*Cain pionts at Tussy

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-26, 01:00 PM
not at all. ive got a short list of suspected werewolves, outside of that im as confident of my safety as one can be in this situation..

I'd be interested in seeing this short list of suspects. If you wouldn't mind PMing me with it.

Madmal
2006-09-26, 01:16 PM
You ask for my reasons to acusse Lucky? pure paranoia, i say, this thing is driving me nuts, even worse than that time i messed up real bad while exterminating some aberrations and ended up on the far realm...

itīs not a nice story, so i will NOt comment it...

Kantur
2006-09-26, 01:40 PM
I trust Atreyu, for the moment at least, and I feel his reasoning was sound enough.

/me points at Fullbladder*

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-26, 02:55 PM
DM77 shakes his head at Bookman

Bookman, I am not a werewolf. *If thou wilt check the last board, was I not right about Sneak, in the last post? *Nobody listened to me, and he was lynched. *I protected Tussy because I believe that he is not a werewolf. *As for thee, Eldritch Knight, you behave suspicously yourself. *I shan't name names, due to my conjecture, but there are those that have subtley been at thy side, and voting with thee. *This leads me thus: *1)Thou and thy compatriots are werwolves, and have thus integrated yourselves into the town, or 2)Thou art a Mason, and thy compatriots are in thy fraternity. *If fate allows me time, I will find out for sure, either way. *Lastly, I can rest everyone assured, that ZRS is not one of our hairy enemies. *I shall continue to protect Tussy, who by the way, has NOT been actively protecting me, as I him, and is not the charactic of a werewolf. *As for my vote, either Lucky and/or Llama could be werewolves, but I believe that neither is the case. *Despite my last accusation at him, logically, his statements and actions have not been that of the profile of a werewolf. *As for Llama, neither has she. *Besides, whoever heard of a werewolf Llama? ;-) As for my vote, I shall currently vote for Bookman, as I think it is a baseless accusation on his part, and will point at him, until provided with proof of his innocence (that and OoC, due to the ROE for this game as outlined earlier, we all have to vote for somebody. I really don't want to vote for you, but I sure as heck don't want to vote for myself while someone else is voting for me, sorry Bookman, please don't take it personally)

DM77 points his finger at Bookman

Pocky
2006-09-26, 03:45 PM
*Pocky looks around, and at the chaos ensuing*

"Kyrian, I can assure you, Myrij is NOT a werewolf. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he is not."

*Pocky sighs*

"If you wish, I can tell you privately why he is not a werewolf."

((We're doing the werewolves' work for them... at this rate, we are all doomed...))

Flabbicus
2006-09-26, 04:24 PM
Rilik emerges from his bench groggily.

What's this then? Tormsskull, dead!?

And why are you pointing at Atreyu!!?? He's tamer than a pet dog and is a major feature of this village.

And Veecher, I for one do not trust you, who's to say that you are not a werewolf and have a confidant, who may or may not be one as well, among the villagers that would support your claim?

Lucky
2006-09-26, 04:36 PM
You ask for my reasons to acusse Lucky? pure paranoia, i say, this thing is driving me nuts, even worse than that time i messed up real bad while exterminating some aberrations and ended up on the far realm...

itīs not a nice story, so i will NOt comment it...

Wha!? "Pure paranoia"? What sort of excuse is THAT!? Why me? I'm small and wear green! You know how hard it is to get bloodstains out of green clothes?

Weebl
2006-09-26, 04:40 PM
Weebl finishes his wooden pointer on a pivot after returning from his home. "Hmmm..." *spins the pointer randomly* "Ok I'll be happy to say that this ones going to..." *the pointer points at Tussy's tree* "Tussy!"


*Weebl points to Tussy.

Pocky
2006-09-26, 04:41 PM
OOC:

Atreyu as a werewolf - werellamawolf? Would he get furrier or less furry? ^_^;;

Madmal
2006-09-26, 04:51 PM
Wha!? "Pure paranoia"? What sort of excuse is THAT!? Why me? I'm small and wear green! You know how hard it is to get bloodstains out of green clothes?
I stand by my ridiculous claim...

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-26, 05:12 PM
Okay, due to recent information I've received, Eldritch, you and those I suspect that are with you (at least 2), and though I cannot confirm whether or not you are a Mason (most likely not), I know for sure that you are not a werewolf. Lucky still seems suspicious, though.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-26, 05:41 PM
*Pocky steps out of the inn, and sighs as he sees the latest victim*

"As it stands, it seems that we are at an impasse. Unless people are willing to give up vital information, and the other people are willing to believe them, we are going to be stuck randomly choosing people until we kill each other, the werewolves, or both."

*watches the fingers get pointed*

"I do not believe that Myrij is a werewolf. He has been helping me understand the finer points of your language. Why would he do this, if only to rend me limb from limb later?"

*Pocky shakes his head and sighs again, looking eastward*

"I do find it strange that Tussy, one who claims to love nature, would so willingly sacrifice anyone. Balance implies survival, not culling the herd."

*Pocky takes a deep breath*

"Your latest action gives me enough cause. Lady Fortune forgive me if I am wrong."

/me points at Tussy


Yeah. Well, i'm natural. And B-Man goes against that *cough*. *cough cough* Plus he's on my list.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-26, 05:46 PM
Okay, due to recent information I've received, Eldritch, you and those I suspect that are with you (at least 2), and though I cannot confirm whether or not you are a Mason (most likely not), I know for sure that you are not a werewolf. *Lucky still seems suspicious, though.

I am greatful that you have reached this conclusion, as it is indeed true. I am indeed not a werewolf. If I was a mason, I would not confirm this, nor would I deny it, so I shall leave it up to conjecture.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-26, 05:55 PM
DM77 shakes his head at Bookman

Bookman, I am not a werewolf. If thou wilt check the last board, was I not right about Sneak, in the last post? Nobody listened to me, and he was lynched. I protected Tussy because I believe that he is not a werewolf. As for thee, Eldritch Knight, you behave suspicously yourself. I shan't name names, due to my conjecture, but there are those that have subtley been at thy side, and voting with thee. This leads me thus: 1)Thou and thy compatriots are werwolves, and have thus integrated yourselves into the town, or 2)Thou art a Mason, and thy compatriots are in thy fraternity. If fate allows me time, I will find out for sure, either way. Lastly, I can rest everyone assured, that ZRS is not one of our hairy enemies. I shall continue to protect Tussy, who by the way, has NOT been actively protecting me, as I him, and is not the charactic of a werewolf. As for my vote, either Lucky and/or Llama could be werewolves, but I believe that neither is the case. Despite my last accusation at him, logically, his statements and actions have not been that of the profile of a werewolf. As for Llama, neither has she. Besides, whoever heard of a werewolf Llama? ;-) As for my vote, I shall currently vote for Bookman, as I think it is a baseless accusation on his part, and will point at him, until provided with proof of his innocence (that and OoC, due to the ROE for this game as outlined earlier, we all have to vote for somebody. I really don't want to vote for you, but I sure as heck don't want to vote for myself while someone else is voting for me, sorry Bookman, please don't take it personally)

DM77 points his finger at Bookman


Sorry Dm, i'm no good when it comes to defense. But, i'm pretty sure your not a werewolf, because i'm a villager. sure you could be a werewolf tricking me, but my money says no. And if you're my pal, and you say Bookman is a werewolf, then i whole heartedly support you.

/me points at bookman

Selrahc
2006-09-26, 06:02 PM
((Have we got a list of the people who haven't said a thing during the game? Just curious))

Lucky
2006-09-26, 06:05 PM
Ha! I win Mal! You admitted your claim is ridiculous! I'm not a werewolf! *dances*

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-26, 06:06 PM
Sorry Dm, i'm no good when it comes to defense. *But, i'm pretty sure your not a werewolf, because i'm a villager. *sure you could be a werewolf tricking me, but my money says no. *And if you're my pal, and you say Bookman is a werewolf, then i whole heartedly support you.

/me points at bookman

Now, as I had said, I'm not completely convinced that he is a werewolf, but as I have a vote against me from him, and we have to vote for somebody, I chose to vote for him. If I didn't have any votes, I'd vote for myself, as I said in the last board, that one could do this in order to "save" ones self, and prove that you wish to remain in the game. That is the only reason I voted for him. I have my suspicions about others, but for now, I will keep my hand to myself. I don't want to reveal my cards until I know for certain that we can bag a werewolf.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-26, 06:13 PM
((Have we got a list of the people who haven't said a thing during the game? Just curious))
((No, but I am compiling a list of those who have pointed during this round. I will then add to (but not subtract from) it next Day round. At the end of the next Day round, anyone who has not pointed (and kept pointing until the end) will also be lynched because silence = guilt.

Any other questions? I'd like to get this cleared up.))

smellie_hippie
2006-09-26, 06:27 PM
((At the end of the next Day round, anyone who has not pointed (and kept pointing until the end) will also be lynched because silence = guilt.



Silence = Guilt... I have accused Fullbladder... he has not accused OR retorted to my accusation.

Guilt.

*/me maintains his current accusitory finger point.*

B-Man
2006-09-26, 06:39 PM
Yeah. *Well, i'm natural. *And B-Man goes against that *cough*. **cough cough* *Plus he's on my list.

What's with that Tussy?! Just because I drink coffee you think I'm a werewolf? I can assure you that I am not a werewolf. The reason? I have a freakin' silver sword in my hand!

((I was trying to be cryptic about what I am.))

On another note, my accusation stands.

* B-Man continues to point at Lucky

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-26, 06:50 PM
Just a joke..... i feel that in our stressfull position sometimes it is necessary to relieve tension with a cruel yet slightly funny joke (in my opinon) peace of mind results in peace with nature

Edit: Could be ceremonial silver, therefore lack the deadlyness towards werewolves. Just a thought.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-26, 06:56 PM
(It's rather hard to argue, Hippie, if your not at a bloody intarwebber.)

Yes, a Goblin eating human flesh is cannablism. A goblin eating a vulture filled with human flesh is cannablism. Let's face it, your a bunch of racist humans who can't stand a goblin--or a lizardman--in their midst. For all you damn well know, I saved your life last night!

The points agaisnt me are good, I'll give it that. My own suicidal ways aren't helping. But jhave you noticed that the wolves always leave the body mostly there? I haven't counted, but I think all of tormskull is here. Only Joosbawx's blood was gone. Korith was simply slashed open. I'd say the wolves are either vegetarians, vampires, both, or a non-Goblinoid. We eat meat. We don't suck it dry and leave it to rot.

Furthermore, the points agaisnt bookman are equally high. Plus, he's already a dog. Dog's are closely related to wolves, and by default werewolves.

/me points at Bookman, whilst glaring at Smelly Hippie with baleful hatred more baleful than any he had glared before.

Cain2005
2006-09-26, 07:05 PM
What's with that Tussy?! Just because I drink coffee you think I'm a werewolf? I can assure you that I am not a werewolf. The reason? I have a freakin' silver sword in my hand!



Question: Does silver work on werewolfs when they are in their other form? because if it does the easiest why to find the werewolf is of all of to touch something silver and see if we get a reaction.

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-26, 07:06 PM
No time to read the thread right now, I'll do so and point tomorrow (in about 17 - 18 hours)

maybe this has already be pointed out but I need to point you all to this little slip of the tounge:

in the last thread newbie in the playground said

OOC

Sorry for non-participation in the last round - was at a friends for the weekend and his internet is up the wall. Also as i've now got no internet at home now, unless I can get to a comp with access i'll only be able to post 9-5 mon-fri GMT

But for the next couple of IC nights i'll be participating as much as I can get away with at work (usually a lot)

(again, that was all OOC)

(emphasis mine)

Bookman
2006-09-26, 07:25 PM
I personally am confident in the fact of DM 77 being a werewolf! In fact I will stake my LIFE on it!

If we vote for him today and he his NOT the werewolf then you may lynch me tomorrow. I'm that sure in my deductions!

So kill me if you may.......but remember......I'll be willing to go tomorrow.......just check him today with the only way you know how! And I will willingly go to the gallows tomorrow if I am wrong!

Lucky
2006-09-26, 07:34 PM
I personally am confident in the fact of DM 77 being a werewolf! In fact I will stake my LIFE on it!

If we vote for him today and he his NOT the werewolf then you may lynch me tomorrow. I'm that sure in my deductions!

So kill me if you may.......but remember......I'll be willing to go tomorrow.......just check him today with the only way you know how! And I will willingly go to the gallows tomorrow if I am wrong!

Ummm... Good enough for me! But be sure to accept the gallows tomorrow otherwise.

/me points at DM 77

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-26, 07:37 PM
A fair deal by this goblin's standards.

/me points at DM77

Selrahc
2006-09-26, 07:46 PM
Hmmmmm.....

That does seem fair.

/me points at DM 77

evnafets
2006-09-26, 07:50 PM
Think for a moment before we go over the edge here.
There is a chance that DM77 is our seer.
If so, what wolf wouldn't give up his life to see the villagers lynch one of their strongest hopes?

On the second day we DM77 was adamant that Tussy was NOT a wolf. And said it several times.
Being so certain of something intimates that he is the seer (or a fool)
He called for protection from the baner as well.

They look like the actions of a seer, but as has been pointed out, they could also be a wolf trying to look like a seer.

True, the only way to prove it one way or another is a lynching - but there is no going back from that.
If we lynch our seer, sure we may get Bookman, but he will go happy knowing that their side has sacrificed a pawn to take our queen.

Selrahc
2006-09-26, 07:52 PM
I'd still make the swap of pawn for queen. Theres only 5 werewolves, they don't have a meat shield. We do. Killing one fifth of the enemy this soon is a good thing.

Lucky
2006-09-26, 07:58 PM
On the second day we DM77 was adamant that Tussy was NOT a wolf. And said it several times.
Being so certain of something intimates that he is the seer (or a fool)
He called for protection from the baner as well.

... Or Tussy could be a wolf...

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-26, 08:00 PM
Now, as I had said, I'm not completely convinced that he is a werewolf, but as I have a vote against me from him, and we have to vote for somebody, I chose to vote for him. *If I didn't have any votes, I'd vote for myself, as I said in the last board, that one could do this in order to "save" ones self, and prove that you wish to remain in the game. *That is the only reason I voted for him. *I have my suspicions about others, but for now, I will keep my hand to myself. *I don't want to reveal my cards until I know for certain that we can bag a werewolf.


My seer contact has confirmed that bookman is not a werewolf. * However, I will not identify them for fear of them being targeted by the werewolves. *So, if bookman is not a werewolf, who is? I urge the seer to look at one of the following people: *Atreyu, and Xylric. * I am certain that at least one of them is a werewolf. (Kinda sucks that the seer is contacting me through a third party....)


Think for a moment before we go over the edge here.
There is a chance that DM77 is our seer.
If so, what wolf wouldn't give up his life to see the villagers lynch one of their strongest hopes?

On the second day we DM77 was adamant that Tussy was NOT a wolf. *And said it several times. *
Being so certain of something intimates that he is the seer (or a fool)
He called for protection from the baner as well.

They look like the actions of a seer, but as has been pointed out, they could also be a wolf trying to look like a seer.

True, the only way to prove it one way or another is a lynching - but there is no going back from that.
If we lynch our seer, sure we may get Bookman, but he will go happy knowing that their side has sacrificed a pawn to take our queen.




I am open to the possibility that DM 77 is in fact a fake seer on the part of the werewolves. *However, being open to the possibilities is not the same as being certain.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-26, 08:53 PM
((I'm really pressed for time this week, so my participation will be down significantly, but I still have a loaded finger and I'm not afraid to point it!))

Bookman seems like an honorable soul, and it seems that either he or DM77 pretty much have to be a wolf.

I guess the main argument for DM77 being a wolf is that he was 100% sure that Tussy was not. The only way to be sure is to be 100% sure is to be either a wolf or a mason. The Seer cannot truly be certain that he is not the fool, although he might decide to be "certain" to stay in his supposed character.

DM77 thinking Eldrich Knight Myrij is a Mason could certainly be some wierd mason inter-communication thing I guess, but it seems that DM77 is not remotely claiming to Mason-hood, so that causes me to lean towards wolf.

I will note that in an ideal game the Seer and Fool could know each other and which of them was really the Seer now (after 2 nights), but not after just one night, at least not without significant out of game communication (which is certainly possible). And if Seer and Fool don't know each other, they really need to try to find each other and get it sorted out.

I am moderately suspiscious of our dear beloved Atreyu as well, partially because of the odd straw in Joosbawx, which Gnome did say was suggested by a wolf, and I could see llama suggesting that since it might be difficult for him otherwise. That and others seem to have some secret unknown evidence.

*scratches llama behind the ears anyway*

You can't help what you become at night Atreyu. You're still our lovable llama by day!

I'm getting suspiscious of Eldrich Knight just because of all the "PM-me"comments he has made, but that's currently being balanced out by the "he's a mason" comments.

I have no feelings one way or the other towards Lucky. If we find out that Atreyu is a were-llama-wolf, then I might consider the in-character argument that he stayed at Lucky's last night because they are both wolves.

Whew, that was longer than I meant it to be!

To make a long story short (too late!)

/me points at DM77 and promises a terrible scourging of Bookman if he is wrong.

smellie_hippie
2006-09-26, 09:50 PM
I personally am confident in the fact of DM 77 being a werewolf! In fact I will stake my LIFE on it!



I can't argue with those odds Bookman. However, I also have to agree with Raldor... you better be certain...

/me points at DM77

evnafets
2006-09-26, 10:56 PM
Maybe I was reading too much into DM77's actions indicating he was the seer. Certainly nothing he has said lately confirms/denies it.

However I still think there is a chance that Bookman is the werewolf trying to get us to kill a Seer/fool (DM77) If it IS true, then us villagers will lose one of our resources.

So how is this for an alternate plan.
Most of those accusing DM77 of being a wolf say he was doing it to prevent Tussy from being lynched, therefore Tussy is a werewolf as well.

So how about we lynch Tussy instead?
If Tussy is a werewolf, we know DM77 is a werewolf too, and can lynch him.
If Tussy is not a werewolf, it could be that DM77 is innocent. At that point, we can lynch Bookman to see if he will grow fur on the gallows.

Lynching DM77 who may be our seer seems risky to me. I would prefer lynching one of the other two (Tussy, Lucky) before we go potentially ruining our chances.

And I'm going to follow up my words with actions.

/me points at Tussy (was Bookman)

Xylric
2006-09-26, 11:06 PM
Maybe I was reading too much into DM77's actions indicating he was the seer. Certainly nothing he has said lately confirms/denies it.

However I still think there is a chance that Bookman is the werewolf trying to get us to kill a Seer/fool (DM77) If it IS true, then us villagers will lose one of our resources.

So how is this for an alternate plan.
Most of those accusing DM77 of being a wolf say he was doing it to prevent Tussy from being lynched, therefore Tussy is a werewolf as well.

So how about we lynch Tussy instead?
If Tussy is a werewolf, we know DM77 is a werewolf too, and can lynch him.
If Tussy is not a werewolf, it could be that DM77 is innocent. At that point, we can lynch Bookman to see if he will grow fur on the gallows.

Lynching DM77 who may be our seer seems risky to me. I would prefer lynching one of the other two (Tussy, Lucky) before we go potentially ruining our chances.

And I'm going to follow up my words with actions.

Okay, that makes enough sense to me.

* Points at Eldritch Knight Myrij
* Points at Tussy

Alarra
2006-09-27, 12:04 AM
/me changes her vote and points at DM77

I know, this may be really stupid, and may be undermining everything I know...but I have to be certain of something, anything, and this death will give me more information for the long run.

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-27, 12:15 AM
DM77 casts around a worried glance

Why must I be the one accused? *The problem with having a Fool in the game, and yes, having been the one who started this whole game, I schooled the other players in the first game how their roles worked, is that the Fool, who, by the by, thinks he is the Seer, gets a completely random answer when they ask to "see" into someone. *There is a chance, given a good narrator who can keep track of such things, and I know that they are, makes sure that they sometimes get correct information, meaning that both they and the true Seer are seeing the same thing! *That said, if I was either the Seer or the Fool (and at this point, I'm not sure which), you still want them both around, as the Seer is obviously useful, and the Fool is yet another body that counts as a villaiger, keeping the werewolves from winning. *Now, of course, that I said this, this makes me a target. *Somebody I trust has told me that they are the baner. *This may be that they are really a werewolf in disguise, telling me that they are a baner, and that they are keeping me around as a scapegoat. *Either way, please don't lynch me, because you know that it will do nothing more than further their cause. *Now, there are others among you, that you feel, are werewolves. *I have made several points to prove my above case, that I am a "good guy" and not a wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak. *I hope that you will concider this before killing me in cold blood.
Here is another point, well made, by evanets:


Maybe I was reading too much into DM77's actions indicating he was the seer. *Certainly nothing he has said lately confirms/denies it.

However I still think there is a chance that Bookman is the werewolf trying to get us to kill a Seer/fool (DM77) *If it IS true, then us villagers will lose one of our resources.

So how is this for an alternate plan.
Most of those accusing DM77 of being a wolf say he was doing it to prevent Tussy from being lynched, therefore Tussy is a werewolf as well.

So how about we lynch Tussy instead?
If Tussy is a werewolf, we know DM77 is a werewolf too, and can lynch him.
If Tussy is not a werewolf, it could be that DM77 is innocent. *At that point, we can lynch Bookman to see if he will grow fur on the gallows.

Also, from my own words, countering the first part of the quote:


Bookman, I am not a werewolf. *If thou wilt check the last board, was I not right about Sneak, in the last post? *Nobody listened to me, and he was lynched. *I protected Tussy because I believe that he is not a werewolf.

I have defended several of the soon to be lynched, and on above last occasion, was correct.

Though I, myself, don't want Tussy to die, and neither of the others I have said for sure are not werewolves, I will admit, that dying doesn't seem particularly good to me. *Therefore, for the good of the town, and frankly, to prove myself (sorry Tussy, I tried), I will have to agree with going towards Tussy.

DM77 sadly looks at the ground, a tear trickling down his cheek, and looks Tussy in the eye, as he halfheartedly points to Tussy(was on Bookman)

Kyrian
2006-09-27, 12:19 AM
Tussy has long been under my watchful eye, and after this most recent outburst of his earlier today, I must say that he certainly shows the characteristics. I'm sorry Tussy, but this is for the good of the village...I only pray that I'm right.

/me withdraws point from Bookman, and turns to point at Tussy.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 12:22 AM
I am sorry my friend, but the tribe seems to be divided between you and DM 77. I will allow both of you to make statements in your defense before making my decision.

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-27, 12:34 AM
DM77 stands up proudly, and holds his head high

I can only state that, as I said above, those I've protected have been innocent. Those same ones, you who I've protected, know this to be true. I have yet to discover who are the true werewolves among us, but believe me, they will be found, and destroyed. This I vow.

DM77 bows, and steps back.

Alarra
2006-09-27, 12:40 AM
I realize that I have bounced around a lot this round, and I realize that casts me into negative light. There are a lot of votes cast for DM77, and a lot for Tussy. I do not believe either of them are wolves and for good reason.

I do believe Veecher is a werewolf. And yes, I have reasons, although I hesitate to disclose them fully here.

/me points at Veecher.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 01:47 AM
/me points wordlessly at DM 77

veecher
2006-09-27, 02:42 AM
im not willing to take the risk of killing a seer. dm77 may be a suspect, but not as much as bookman. come on alarra, why the hate? im sure that if dm77 looked into me youd be satisfied.

alcomoholik
2006-09-27, 04:36 AM
Defending Sneak when he was hanged proves nothing. With about 15 more votes than anyone else and no real evidence to lynch anyone else it was obvious who was for the hanging tree. In fact, you could surmise that a clever werewolf would try to defend sneak, knowing they would be proved right and then could use this defence of the innocent to their advantage later. I say this only to refute your defence, i'm not saying that all who defended Sneak aer werewolves or that all who hanged him aren't.

Bookman, this is a brave and noble action you take. I myself was about to make a similar offer regarding another werewolf however as DM77 was on my 'furry list' anyway I will support you in this.

/me stops pointing at Atreyu and points instead at DM77*

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-27, 05:52 AM
Well, I was slightly trusting of DM77 before, but I did find it suspicous that he hasn't died yet.

Therefore I shall change my vote. (sorry counters)

/me points to DM77

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-27, 06:30 AM
((Lots of posts to read through after coming home from school

...

*flinch*

My toe hurts :())

---------------------------------------------------------------


Maybe I was reading too much into DM77's actions indicating he was the seer. Certainly nothing he has said lately confirms/denies it.

However I still think there is a chance that Bookman is the werewolf trying to get us to kill a Seer/fool (DM77) If it IS true, then us villagers will lose one of our resources.

So how is this for an alternate plan.
Most of those accusing DM77 of being a wolf say he was doing it to prevent Tussy from being lynched, therefore Tussy is a werewolf as well.

So how about we lynch Tussy instead?
If Tussy is a werewolf, we know DM77 is a werewolf too, and can lynch him.
If Tussy is not a werewolf, it could be that DM77 is innocent. At that point, we can lynch Bookman to see if he will grow fur on the gallows.

Lynching DM77 who may be our seer seems risky to me. I would prefer lynching one of the other two (Tussy, Lucky) before we go potentially ruining our chances.

And I'm going to follow up my words with actions.

* evnafets points at Tussy (was Bookman)

*DLD is reading sheets of paper which appear to be a report of some sort*

*DLD looks up*

Well, this paperwork looks convincing. And he IS acting pretty suspiciously. After all, he was annoying Destro Yersul, which nearly caused me to accuse the poor soul...

*DLD says a brief prayer for Destro Yersul*

...And with that sacrifice thing back there...

*DLD gets up and faces Tussy*

*DLD points at Tussy*

alcomoholik
2006-09-27, 07:08 AM
By my reckoning we have the following vote tallies (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Tussy - 9
DM77 - 9
Lucky - 4
Fullbladder - 2
Bookman - 1
ZRS - 1
Veecher - 1

and not that much longer left until nightfall........

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-27, 07:36 AM
Actually.

*Death re reads*

Evnafets does seem to be a good player (I have seen him with those girls *pun damage three D six* , and he seems to make logical arguements. And since DM77 may be the seer I will cast my vote for Tussy.

/me points to Tussy.

((sorry again for all the changing of votes and all,))

Selrahc
2006-09-27, 07:40 AM
/me withdraws his finger from DM77

/me points at Tussy

If Tussys innocent then i'm sorry. BUt people do make a good case.

Alarra
2006-09-27, 08:31 AM
im not willing to take the risk of killing a seer. dm77 may be a suspect, but not as much as bookman. come on alarra, why the hate? im sure that if dm77 looked into me youd be satisfied.

At this point does it really matter who I point at? You won't be lynched.

alcomoholik
2006-09-27, 08:51 AM
Well if you're pointing at Tussy or DM77 it will make a big difference as the votes are close and in my belief only one of them is a werewolf.

Pocky
2006-09-27, 09:34 AM
*Pocky looks up from his book, 'How Fast You Should Run When You're Being Chased By Ravenous Werewolves' and closes his eyes for a moment*

"Tussy, I am still very suspicious of you. I would be suspicious of anyone wanting to sacrifice anyone but themselves for the good of the village."

*Pocky sips a cup of tea, his eyes still closed*

"But Bookman's willingness to sacrifice himself has convinced me to believe him, for now."

/me points at DungeonMaster77

((I am SO moving back home when I get the chance. At least the 'zillas are big enough to see coming.))

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-27, 09:36 AM
I'm not sure wether Bookman is truly willing to sacrifice himself, but he seems ok to me.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 09:44 AM
((Ok, I've quadruple checked this. *

CURRENT VOTE COUNT: (and the accusers, in alphabetical order)
DM77 - 10
-Bookman
-Captain Smellie Hippie
-Weebl
-Eldritch Knight Myrij
-Fullbladder
-Lucky
-Newbie
-Pocky
-Raldor
-Selrahc


Tussy - 10
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-DM77
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-Veecher
-Xylric
-ZRS

Bookman - 1
-Tussy

Lucky - 3
-B-man
-Dispozition
-Malmagor

Fullbladder - 2
-Atreyu ze Llama
-Kantur

ZRS - 1
-Gralamin Shieldheart

Veecher - 2
-Alarra
-Major Geek

If you see something wrong, please let me know, but I think its all correct.))

Deckmaster
2006-09-27, 10:20 AM
I believe DM77 is either the seer or the fool. I don't think Tussy or Bookman are werewolves. *I'm not sure about anyone else, but I think I'll go with Alarra on this one and vote for Veecher.

/me points at Veecher

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-27, 10:29 AM
Ah, but DM, let's think on this. I also was correct when I said sneak was no werewolf, a dozen times over. I had also said that the second lynching was of a non-werewolf. There's jsut as much chance I'm the seer as you.

Bookman
2006-09-27, 11:51 AM
Indeed I can tell you DM77 is most DEFINITIVLY not the seer OR the fool!

I'm the seer......ok? I mean if you hadn't figured I was that confident then wake up. OR I'm the fool. BUT if the seer/fool looks at the other they SEE the fool. I looked at DM77 and saw what he is........werewolf. You can kill him and see if I'm the fool. This will give the seer beyond a shadow of a doubt the proof to deduce who's who. Or if I'm right I still could be the fool. There's no way to tell.

I've looked at Tussy and admitedly I voted for him because I thought he MIGHT be a werewolf anyways. But he ISN'T (assuming I'm the true seer) but I wanted to avoid that chance of being wrong.

Now I hope to be protected by the baner duing the night but I'll understand if you don't. If we lynch DM77 and discover he isn't a werewolf then BAM lynch me the next morining if you see fit. To me this will give the TRUE seer a greater chance to run interference. And if he IS a werewolf the baner could provide me protection in the night for as long as possible.

So what will it be? A person I've SEEN as a villager or the one I've SEEN as a werewolf?

You make the choice.

But I'm going to die soon anyways so might as well reveal the fact that I'm a seer/fool NOW then avoid it.

alcomoholik
2006-09-27, 11:59 AM
Well done for coming forward Bookman - It takes a brave seer to do that.

Now those of you who are still voting for Tussy, are you not going to change your minds in light of this new evidence? It would look very suspicious if you dont........

Selrahc
2006-09-27, 12:03 PM
Fine. I'll change my vote.

/me points at DM 77.

Madmal
2006-09-27, 12:03 PM
I'll still point at Lucky, mt paranoia senses are pretty weak on him....

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-27, 12:15 PM
Bookman, you are playing high stakes (erm... 2d6) there, the fact that you are shouting "I'm the seer" this hard seems pretty suspicious. Even more because the votes are not yet against you.

Now, if it'd be almost certain that you were going to be lynched anyway this would have been a logical course. If you turned out to be a villager you'd at least have done something right and we could lynch DM77 next round.

You are are not the first to shout SEER either, how am I to tell if its you, or DM77 or anyone else?

Also, as has been pointed out already its a very wolvish thing to be jumping on bandwagons, as you are most certainly doing.

For now I'm still not pointing at anyone. Stay tuned

Weebl
2006-09-27, 12:27 PM
Bookman, I give faith to you for it takes a brave man to do anything like that so I'll change my vote for your cause.

*Weebl points the pointer to DM77*

((Well done gnome, you did... wait a second! You have spelt my name wrong it's "W-E-E-B-L" not "W-E-E-B-L-E"! Well checked but I take no offence.*sobs in corner* ;D))

InaVegt
2006-09-27, 12:52 PM
*Gezina finishes working on an extra large gem*

I think it was tussy

/me points at tussy

Alarra
2006-09-27, 01:00 PM
Just a reminder to everyone, this round ends at what time today? Is it 8:30? yes. 8:30 board time. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 01:01 PM
Just a reminder to everyone, this round ends at what time today? Is it 8:30? yes. 8:30 board time. (correct me if I'm wrong)

((Yes, 8:30 PM EST (Board Time) today.))

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 01:22 PM
I know I've angered the wolves, it's not that difficult to determine. *I've made it known what I am, and I've made it clear I'm a threat to them. *Therefore, I must ask the baner to choose between myself and Bookman who to protect. * I have some tricks that I would rather live to put into play....

* Further more, if it indeed turns out that DM 77 is a werewolf, we know where to limit our search. *Those who voted instead to lynch Tussy. * Why would the wolves lynch one of their own, when none of them have been discovered yet?

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-27, 01:31 PM
I'm still not too sure, but I suspect DM77 more then Tussy, if it turns out he's innocent I know on who to turn.

/me points at DM77

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 01:36 PM
((Reposting for next page:

CURRENT VOTE COUNT: (and the accusers, in alphabetical order)
DM77 - 13
-B-man
-Bookman
-Captain Smellie Hippie
-Chris the Pontifex
-Weebl
-Gralamin
-Eldritch Knight Myrij
-Fullbladder
-Lucky
-Newbie
-Pocky
-Raldor
-Selrahc


Tussy - 12
-Atreyu alarm a Llama
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-DM77
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-Tussy
-Veecher
-Xylric
-ZRS

Bookman - 1
-Tussy

Lucky - 2
-Dispozition
-Malmagor

Fullbladder - 1
-Kantur

Veecher - 1
-Major Geek

Eldritch Knight Myrij
-evnafets
-Alarra

If you see something wrong, please let me know, but I think its all correct.))

B-Man
2006-09-27, 03:06 PM
B-Man takes sometime to reflect. If DM 77 is lynched and isn't a werewolf, then Bookman gets the noose. But if DM 77 is lynched and turns out to be a werewolf, then Bookman might be a seer. But on the other hand... nah...

/me withdraws finger from Lucky (for now) and redirects his finger towards DM 77.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 05:04 PM
No no no no no!!!!! Dm77 is not a werewolf!!! I'm a villager!!! And if Dm77 knows that, and has figured it out, he's obviously a more valuable player than i am. And since hostilities are aimed at me anyway, i might as well do this.

/me points at Tussy the Druid

Goodbye everyone (i hope)

And bookman. You're a werewolf. I'm sure of it.

Flabbicus
2006-09-27, 05:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOooooooo! Don't do it Tussy, you have too much to live for!


What if Tharj joins!!??

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 05:09 PM
My mind's made up. Unless something completely unexpected happens my finger remains pointed at me. Besides, my spirit will live on. In the trees that is.

Edit: And if it turns out that Dm77 is a lycan, well then. I'm just an idiot aren't i?

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-27, 05:12 PM
Look, there are two obvious options.

1. Both Tussy and DM77 are werewolves.
2. Tussy is a villager and DM77 knows this.

Now, if option 2 is correct, then perhaps DM77 is the seer. Emphasize the emphasis on "perhaps." Now, I suspect it is the first, and that is why I am voting for Tussy. But the second one may be correct. We must find out with this pair. If we lynch Tussy and it turns out the first was correct, then we have lost a villager, which would be sad, yes. But if we lynch DM77 and it turns out that number 2 is true, then we may have lost a seer. Which would be much worse.

It would be best to lynch Tussy first. If he is a werewolf, then we can quickly proceed with the lynching of DM77.

B-Man
2006-09-27, 05:14 PM
No no no no no!!!!! Dm77 is not a werewolf!!! I'm a villager!!!
And bookman. You're a werewolf. I'm sure of it.

Tussy, have you any proof that DM77 is not a werewolf? DM77 could be a sheep in wolf's clothing, as the expression goes. Many things will be confirmed at the end of the day.

And for the record, I do not believe that Tussy is a werewolf at all.


Look, there are two obvious options.

1. Both Tussy and DM77 are werewolves.
2. Tussy is a villager and DM77 knows this.

Now, if option 2 is correct, then perhaps DM77 is the seer.

There is a third option:
3. DM77 is the Devil and Tussy is a villager.

DM77 could be telling the truth that Tussy is a villager, but is in fact a werewolf. It is possible that Bookman could be the Devil as well, but lynching off DM77 tonight will prove many things tonight. Whether or not DM77 is a werewolf and whether or not Bookman could be a seer/fool.

I have the strongest belief that Tussy is not a werewolf (even though he did try to sacrafice me, but I will pass that off as him being paranoid).

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 05:20 PM
I have no proof that Dm77 is a werewolf. But unless i misread my message, i'm a villager. He protected me, so i guess it's up to me to return the favor. But honestly, I can't think of a good reason that he would protect me so vigorously. He also protected Sneak, or tried to. I'm pretty sure he's on our side, B-Man, or he just could be a very sly werewolf. Sides, with me gone, were just rooting out suspects anyway. And worse comes to worse, i died protecting a werewolf... then like i said. I"m a complete idiot.... ;)

OH! Point at me. Please?

evnafets
2006-09-27, 05:26 PM
So. *
Now we have two people claiming to be seers/fools.
So what were your dreams for the last two nights, and what were the results?

That way we know whoever gets lynched, we can still use the info.

Bookman
2006-09-27, 05:29 PM
So.
Now we have two people claiming to be seers/fools.
So what were your dreams for the last two nights, and what were the results?

That way we know whoever gets lynched, we can still use the info.



I got Tussy=Villager and then DM77=Werewolf

evnafets
2006-09-27, 05:49 PM
[color=Green]I know I've angered the wolves, it's not that difficult to determine. *I've made it known what I am, and I've made it clear I'm a threat to them. *Therefore, I must ask the baner to choose between myself and Bookman who to protect. * I have some tricks that I would rather live to put into play....


Sorry I must have missed this. How have you angered the wolves? Where have you made known what you are? How are you a threat?

You make these claims but I see nothing substantial to back them up.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-27, 06:02 PM
Fullbladder turns to Tussy and smacks him across the face.

What the HELL are you doing?! I spent two days DEFENDING you (even if I accused you for part of the first day), and you come around and accuse YOURSELF?

You must have more drugs in your frilly green bloodstream than I thought! You need a room with padded walls! Madman!

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 06:05 PM
Tussy looks angrily at Fullbladder

Yes you protected me! Now i'm protecting Dm77 with my life. My money says he's an important player for the villagers, and i'm not. Besides, if my life is what it takes to get us one step closer to balance, then so be it! Oh and by the way....

*Magic stone!* Hehe. Don't smack me. Or else.

And the only drugs in my bloodstream are the ones that the trees tell me to take! Sure, they make me hallucinate every so often, but i feel great!

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 06:09 PM
Two hours and 22 minutes remain. There is currently a tie in votes. If this continues with no more votes, Tussy is the one who will be lynched.

Ooh, I like this color

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-27, 06:10 PM
There is a fault in your logic, Druid. Your death brings us no closer to the balance. It's a point to the werewolves' side.

Why would a tree tell you take drugs, anyway? It's seems insane to me.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 06:13 PM
Maybe my logic is faulty. I realize there is a chance in that. My hope is that my death will cause fingers to stray from DM and so he has a chance to help better our village and rid our village of the plague that is Lycanthropy. Of course, there's the chance the DM is a manipulator, and working for the other side, but my gut says hes not. So yes, mister genocidal, my logic is faulty, and i lack an intelligence score higher than 11.

Why would they tell me to take drugs? They're drugs of enlightenment. +2 to wisdom. Of course, me being my age, still a low wisdom score... ::)

Alarra
2006-09-27, 06:16 PM
I do not believe Tussy to be a werewolf.

If he were a werewolf -and- DM77 was a werewolf, then they would know that were Tussy lynched, everyone would believe DM77 to be a wolf and two of their number gone.

If however, they were both werewolves and DM77 were lynched, suspician would not necessarily fall on Tussy, especially with Bookman backing up his innocence, and only one of their number would be gone.

It would be stupid for Tussy to point to himself and for DM77 to point to Tussy if they were both werewolves. Therefore, I do not believe that they are both werewolves.

Now....is DM77 the fool/seer or is Bookman the fool/seer? That is a question that could not be answered by lynching Tussy and finding him a villager.

The way I see it, there are two options....

DM77 is the seer or fool and Bookman is the devil and lying.

Bookman is the seer or fool and DM77 is either the devil or just a werewolf who pulled on the false mantle of seer at the beginning of the game.

Now, if DM77 is the seer or fool and Bookman the devil, by lynching DM77, we'll have lost our seer/fool, but also killed the devil, (due to him staking his life on this knowledge) possibly a decent trade.

If DM77 is a werewolf and we kill him, well...hurrah and kudos to Bookman.

I wanted to trust DM77, I really did....but I simply cannot see how killing anyone besides him tonight would in any way help us to further the cause of ferreting out the werewolves.

With a heavy sigh, /me moves her finger away from Veecher and onto DM77

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-27, 06:30 PM
(Tussy, I love your character, I don't wanna kill you. You seem like a nice guy too.)

*The sad llama looks up at the lizardman who is asking to be lynched. It'd been a rough day. First neither EKM nor Newbie responded when he went to nuzzle them for pointing out that he was okay. Raldor did cheer him up with scratches, but confused him by talking about what the llama became at night. Atreyu wondered if he really did snore loud enough to be lynched for it; he'd have to take care to sleep in the basement of wherever he stayed this time.

But this druid was asking to be lynched for the good of the herd. Atreyu knew of sacrificing one's self for the good of the herd. If that was what Tussy truly thought was best for the herd, the llama saw no reason not to deny him his noble request. With tears dampening his mask, Atreyu fulfilled Tussy's (hopefully not) last request.*

/me removes my hoof from FullBladder and points at Tussy

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 06:31 PM
Sorry I must have missed this. *How have you angered the wolves? *Where have you made known what you are? *How are you a threat?

You make these claims but I see nothing substantial to back them up.

A lot of people have reached the conclusion that I am a Mason. I have also pointed out that the werewolves are likely to vote for Tussy since DM 77 is extremely likely to be one of there own. Thus, those who have voted for tussy, at least a large number of them are likely werewolves. That narrows down the target selection a fair bit.

evnafets
2006-09-27, 06:36 PM
Sorry for posting again so soon, but time is running out.
What is troubling me the most is the alliance that seems to be between Bookman and The Eldritch Knight Myrij.

Eldritch Knight has been sending me PMs along the lines of "Bookman is innocent, DM77 is a wolf".

Why would he do this? Why would he trust Bookman? Why defend him?
All I have to go on is his word, and to me thats not enough.

Because he knows bookman is the seer? How?
Does Bookman know Eldritch Knight is safe? Again how?

Of more likelihood in my mind is that the pair of them are wolves trying to get us to kill our seer. That would explain their alliance and their attempts to lynch another claimant to the seer role.

I realise the same can be said about me. I have been defending DM77 as a potential seer. However at each step I have explained my reasoning, and arguments. All I see from Eldritch Knight are blind assertions you have to take on faith.

If we kill our seer, the wolves are ahead.
If Bookman IS a wolf, he is probably not their devil. The Devil is free to PM fellow wolves, and so what one knows they all know. The wolves would not risk their Devil so openly.

Thats how I see it, thats how I'm gonna call it.
Don't kill DM77 while there is the chance he is our seer.

evnafets
2006-09-27, 06:49 PM
A lot of people have reached the conclusion that I am a Mason. *I have also pointed out that the werewolves are likely to vote for Tussy since DM 77 is extremely likely to be one of there own. *Thus, those who have voted for tussy, at least a large number of them are likely werewolves. *That narrows down the target selection a fair bit.

Masons aren't as much of a target as Seers would be.
Given the choice between protecting a Seer and a Mason, I'd probably go for the seer. But wait - the wolves would know I woudl protect the seer and go for the mason, so he should be protected...
argh.


You have a good point with wolves voting for Tussy, provided your assumption about DM77 is true.
However if my assumption that DM77 is a seer is true, then the same argument applies - there are wolves pointing at DM77.

Oh the mind boggles.
The only reason I pointed at Tussy was to provide some credence to the fact that DM77 was a seer.
If he said Tussy was a villager, and it was so, could he not be a seer? But now Bookman says it too.

I am see-sawing at the moment. Not sure who to vote for. Basically if I remove my vote from Tussy, then DM77 might bite the dust, and I don't think I can turn the tables far enough to those I think are the wolves.
So, my vote remains with Tussy. I salute your sacrifice sir.

Alarra
2006-09-27, 07:07 PM
Sorry for posting again so soon, but time is running out.
What is troubling me the most is the alliance that seems to be between Bookman and The Eldritch Knight Myrij.

Eldritch Knight has been sending me PMs along the lines of "Bookman is innocent, DM77 is a wolf".

Why would he do this? Why would he trust Bookman? Why defend him?
All I have to go on is his word, and to me thats not enough.

Because he knows bookman is the seer? How?
Does Bookman know Eldritch Knight is safe? Again how?

This concerns me....mostly because the pm's that I have been recieving from EKM have not mentioned Bookman, but rather has mentioned DM77 and put forth three other people that he -knows- are wolves.

Frankly, there is no way that any villager would know the confirmed identities of 4 wolves, nor would they be pming them to folks at random. I believe him to be a wolf trying to spread dissesnsion.

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 07:10 PM
I am convinced that DM77 must die tonight. many arguements have persuaded me.

/me points at DM77 (was at ZRS)

evnafets
2006-09-27, 07:15 PM
This concerns me....mostly because the pm's that I have been recieving from EKM have not mentioned Bookman, but rather has mentioned DM77 and put forth three other people that he -knows- are wolves.

Frankly, there is no way that any villager would know the confirmed identities of 4 wolves, nor would they be pming them to folks at random. I believe him to be a wolf trying to spread dissesnsion.


Given that information
/me points at The Eldritch Knight Myrij

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 07:15 PM
((ooc *well, i've got to go, so assuming i'm being lynched... here are my final words. *Admittedly they won't be that great, considering i'm going to make it up as I go :D ))

Well, fellow villagers I salute you. *Goodbye and farewell. *I shall put up not struggle, for this is my decision. *And.... *looks at a piece of bark in his hand* *if possible, i wish that Malgamor, my fellow druid, you bury me within my beloved trees. *That is all. *Farewell.

((of course, should i not be lynched, i'll just delete this little post here.))

Alarra
2006-09-27, 07:18 PM
Given that information
/me points at The Eldritch Knight Myrij



Super, I agree...think we've enough time to actually get people to lynch him?

/me points at the Eldritch Knight Myrij

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 07:30 PM
Super, I agree...think we've enough time to actually get people to lynch him?

/me points at the Eldritch Knight Myrij


Consider this:
There has to be at least 2 masons, with this many people probably three or four, possibly 5. Now assuming that some of the masons where killed, lets say all but 3. that would mean he would know two other people. Now if a seer had found he was a mason and contacted him with the names of two people, he then has 4 people known to him.
This raises the question of how the seer found him. Simply observation, or finding he was a mason. If a seer saw him as a mason, it would be advantageous to send this information thorough him to the other masons. if they figured it out by who he defended then he got lucky.

I just don't think he is a logical werewolf at this time.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 07:31 PM
Now see here. Here's the truth of everything. I AM A MASON! I have always been a Mason. DM 77 is a werewolf, because our investigations, (and our contacts with the seer) have revealed him as such. Do not allow the guilty wolf to go free when one who's been a defender of this village is hanged in his place!

evnafets
2006-09-27, 07:33 PM
But how do you know who is the seer?
Why would the seer have revealed himself to you?

How do you know that it is not a werewolf claiming to be the seer?

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 07:39 PM
But how do you know who is the seer?
Why would the seer have revealed himself to you?

How do you know that it is not a werewolf claiming to be the seer?


I know the identity of the seer because I initially approached him, assuming him to be a normal villager. DM 77 approached me claiming to be the seer, but he offered me information I suspected to be false, as a result I grew suspicious. When the true seer (bookman) posted information I knew to be accurate, I knew that DM 77 was a false seer, or perhaps the Werewolf devil seeding discord. Those is my reasons.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 07:52 PM
((Reposting for next page:

CURRENT VOTE COUNT: (and the accusers, in alphabetical/no particular order)

DM77 - 17
-B-man
-Bookman
-Captain Smellie Hippie
-Chris the Pontifex
-Weebl
-Gralamin
-Eldritch Knight Myrij
-Fullbladder
-Lucky
-Newbie
-Pocky
-Raldor
-Selrahc
-Runeclaw
-Rilik
-Alarra
-evnafets


Tussy - 12
-Atreyu alarm a Llama
-Cain2005
-DarkLightDragon (DLD)
-Death
-DM77
-Gezina
-Kyrian
-Tussy
-Veecher
-Xylric
-ZRS

Bookman - 1
-Tussy

Lucky - 2
-Dispozition
-Malmagor

Fullbladder - 1
-Kantur

Veecher - 1
-Major Geek


If you see something wrong, please let me know, but I think its all correct.))

Runeclaw
2006-09-27, 07:57 PM
Looks between Tussy and DM77.

Both of their names have been tossed around a lot. Revealing the truth about either should tell us much. Not that you'd want to lynch someone just as an experiment, but . . . .

Eldritch defended Destro, who turned out to be innocent. I tend to believe him when he claims to be a mason. So I'm going to go out on a limb and trust Bookman...

/me points at DungeonMaster77

Flabbicus
2006-09-27, 07:58 PM
/me points at DM77

Runeclaw
2006-09-27, 08:01 PM
By the way, does anybody have any theories as to why the werewolves killed Tormsskull?

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 08:05 PM
I suspect they killed Tormsskull in order to put us into a panic, and force the special villagers to reveal themselves... It worked, to a degree...

Alarra
2006-09-27, 08:06 PM
Why would killing Tormsskull put people into a panic?

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 08:09 PM
Because we wouldn't know the reasons why? It's possibly the devil figured he was the baner. *I don't know. I was just hypothesising.

By the way, I need to apologize to all of you.. I've been getting too emotionally involved, and as I result I may have been a little harsher than I meant to be. I don't mean to offend anyone, but sometimes I just snap..

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 08:12 PM
*sigh* there goes my valiant sacrifice.... looks like DM77 is going to be lynched.... sorry Dm.... i tried....

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 08:14 PM
Random Killing.

There was no gain to killing tormsskull if he wasn't a masion or anything else special. It is possible he was the baner as well. (if the baner is killed by wolves do we find a wrecked wolfsbane with him?) The only gain was to get 1 step closer to their goal.

evnafets
2006-09-27, 08:20 PM
Ok, you guys have convinced me.
Or to put it another way, enough people have put their heads on the line that there will be a huge rounding up of wolves if we do ending up killing our seer.
/me points at DM77.


OOC:
The role of the Baner and Seer were revealed in the last game when they died.
The Baner was lynched, and the Seer by werewolves.
I believe the same would happen in this game.

I'm not so sure about masons. *I know when I was killed in the last game there was no mention made.

Korith
2006-09-27, 08:25 PM
Narrator Korith:
When killed:
The Baner will appear as The Baner
The Seer will appear as The Seer
The Fool will appear as The Seer
Masons appear as Villagers
Villagers appear as Villagers
Werewolves appear as Werewolves
The Devil appears as the Devil.

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 08:26 PM
(ahh thanks, So that lends to me random murder case)

Alarra
2006-09-27, 08:29 PM
No, you know what....I'm going to trust in the people who have given me the most reason to believe them, and change my vote again...(i know, i'm bouncing around like a rabbit this round, this game is driving me crazy)

and /me points at DM77

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 08:33 PM
No, you know what....I'm going to trust in the people who have given me the most reason to believe them, and change my vote again...(i know, i'm bouncing around like a rabbit this round, this game is driving me crazy)

and /me points at DM77


((You can relax... Most of us ARE crazy! ................. NINJA MOOSE! ........ See what I mean?))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 08:37 PM
((Ok, we've run into a little bit of a situation.

DM77 is going to be lynched, however he asked to write up his own lynching. Ya know, go out with a bang and all that. Unfortunately has not yet sent me his description, as he said he would if I told him he was ahead in the votes (and I did). As such, I am delaying the lynching description until either DM77 sends me his, or I get fed up enough to write my own.

The Night will now continue as planned, so all you Night'ers please PM Korith.

Please do not post IC in this thread until I post the lynching, however feel free to post OOC'ly and PLEASE PM KORITH if you are one of those special people.

The Day will start Thursday 8:30 PM EST no matter what.

Thank you))

Bookman
2006-09-27, 08:39 PM
((Can we get a final utterance of what he IS at least? Cause while I respect him my vote hinges on what he'll is))

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 08:43 PM
((Can we get a final utterance of what he IS at least? Cause while I respect him my vote hinges on what he'll is))

(afraid to die seer? or should I say fool?

Really I have no idea :P)

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 08:49 PM
I have just received an anonymous tip that says someone has been sending out the following PM to people:

Are you a Villager? if so pm with the 4th word in the main paragraph. To prove I'm a villager, the 13th word is Know
This PM was then followed by the following fifteen minutes later:

ignore, this is cheating

Do not respond to these messages, as they ARE cheating. *I am going to be posting all of the real messages for the public just as a further precaution against this cheating.
[hr]
You are A Villager

You've lived a nice, peaceful life in this village. It's all you know. Now all this talk of Werewolves rampaging about and causing mischief has you up in arms. When the first mobs gathered, you had no choice but to agree - it's either YOU or THEM!

Your objective: Rid the town of werewolves by means of violent lynching!

Regards,
Korith the Scribe
[hr]
You are The Seer

A master of the ancient rites of divination, you gaze at the very souls of those around you.

Once per night, you may scry upon one soul of your choosing. The act summons a powerful dream which reveals the true nature of the one you choose.

Your objective: Rid the town of werewolves by means of violent lynching!

Regards,
Korith the Scribe
[hr]
You are A Mason

Part of a centuries-old order that defends the village from supernatural attacks, you and your associates know with undeniable certainty that none of you are a werewolf.

As for the others, that is for your wit to decide

Your objective: Rid the town of werewolves by means of violent lynching!

Your fellow Masons are:
(deleted)

Regards,
Korith the Scribe
[hr]
You are The Baner

You learned since childhood the special properties of certain herbs, and how they may serve to ward off evil spirits. You kept your hobby to yourself, but now it pays off!

Each night, you can harvest enough wolfsbane to render one villager of your choosing immune to werewolf attacks. Your protection lasts for only one night, but you may aid anyone you choose - even yourself

You know that a wolf can easily discard the wolfsbane in human form, however, so should you choose to "protect" a wolf, your efforts shall be wasted.

Your objective: Rid the town of werewolves by means of violent lynching!

Regards,
Korith the Scribe
[hr]
You are A Werewolf

Your objective is to kill off the village until there are no more villagers than werewolves.

Your fellow werewolves are:
(deleted)

Lastly, with the consent of the werewolf team, I should like to open this game with my own demise. Should you have any narrative preference, I will be listening.

Regards,
Korith the Scribe
[hr]
You are The Devil

Each night, you may choose a single villager to scry on. Your scrying efforts shall reveal to you the secrets of the villager - specifically, if they be Baner, Fool, Mason, Seer or normalfolk.

You are also A Werewolf

Your objective is to kill off the village until there are no more villagers than werewolves.

Your fellow werewolves are:
(deleted)

Lastly, with the consent of the werewolf team, I should like to open this game with my own demise. Should you have any narrative preference, I will be listening.

Regards,
Korith the Scribe

All the positions were in bold. The remainder is plain text.

DM77 was a werewolf.

Bookman
2006-09-27, 08:52 PM
And thusly..........*prays for Baner protection*


And an obligatory WOOT WE KILLED OUR FIRST WOLF dance!

*dances......and then cowers*

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-27, 08:53 PM
((Can we lynch Gnome for getting our hopes up when we saw he had posted again)) ;D

I didn't get any cheater messages. Darn, nobody loves me.

Refresh...Refresh...Refresh

Bookman
2006-09-27, 08:54 PM
((Can we lynch Gnome for getting our hopes up when we saw he had posted again)) ;D

I didn't get any cheater messages. Darn, nobody loves me.

Refresh...Refresh...Refresh

He did say at the end of the post that DM 77 was a werewolf :P

B-Man
2006-09-27, 08:55 PM
Sweet! We got one!!

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 08:57 PM
(I will admit publicly I was sending out these messages. I have thrown out the small amount of data I had gathered, And then sent out those ignore messages. I'm Sorry If I had almost recked the game for some people. Lynch me next round if you want.)

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 08:59 PM
Dare I say it?


I told You so!


Look forward to the demise.

Lucky
2006-09-27, 08:59 PM
((That was suspenseful... Bookie, B-man and I were so tense when it hit 8:30.))

Hemhemhem... Citizens o*murmermurmer*!! I am glad to announce that today your great Mayor managed to catch a werewolf! Just be glad you elected me into the office! Lucky walks of the gallows, beaming.

Bookman
2006-09-27, 09:00 PM
((That was suspenseful... Bookie, B-man and I were so tense when it hit 8:30.))

Hemhemhem... Citizens o*murmermurmer*!! I am glad to announce that today your great Mayor managed to catch a werewolf! Just be glad you elected me into the office! Lucky walks of the gallows, beaming.

Oh shut up.

We all know politicians aren't to be trusted :P

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 09:03 PM
Wow. Im a total Idiot. *goes to sulk in the trees*

B-Man
2006-09-27, 09:15 PM
B-Man dances in celebration. We finally got one! HUZZAH! B-Man looks around and notices that it's getting darker and darker. Boy it's getting dark out. Can any one escort me home?

Alarra
2006-09-27, 09:19 PM
Alarra beams happily to have gotten a werewolf and hurries home, locking her door a dozen times behind her, and going to sleep, restlessly, and afraid for her own life.

Lucky
2006-09-27, 09:21 PM
B-Man dances in celebration. We finally got one! HUZZAH! B-Man looks around and notices that it's getting darker and darker. Boy it's getting dark out. Can any one escort me home?

Come over to my mansion! We have coffee, plus Llama should be there to, in case you feel like petting something. Party at the mayor's mansion!!! Lucky runs to his mansion.

Korith
2006-09-27, 09:22 PM
Narrator Korith:
After conferring with my Co-Narrator, The Roaming Gnome, I have made arrangements to extend the deadline for the night phase to 11:00PM tommorow; This is simply because I had failed to realise that nightfall would finish *every* Thursday, and 8:30PM doesn't work very well for me those evenings.

B-Man
2006-09-27, 09:23 PM
Come over to my mansion! We have coffee, plus Llama should be there to, in case you feel like petting something. Party at the mayor's mansion!!! Lucky runs to his mansion.

B-Man runs after Lucky and catches up, with being twice as tall as he is. Thanks for the offer!

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-27, 09:34 PM
I guess ill come. have any hot chocolate? I don't like coffee.

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 09:35 PM
Gralamin goes to house, still suspicious of many others.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 09:36 PM
Hang on.. Hang on... Does this mean that people can still change there votes, or has that been locked in? I would think it reasonable to lock the votes in such that they can't be changed. Otherwise that defeats the whole purpose.

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 09:37 PM
Hang on.. Hang on... Does this mean that people can still change there votes, or has that been locked in? I would think it reasonable to lock the votes in such that they can't be changed. Otherwise that defeats the whole purpose.

Well what would they do? "Oh DM77 is a werewolf lets not vote for him"

Lucky
2006-09-27, 09:40 PM
He means the night period, like when the wolves and the baner and the seer sends in everything. Like what's happening...

NOW!

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 09:42 PM
Oh. :-[

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-27, 09:44 PM
/me goes to the mansion party (providing he's allowed), with his guitar in case they need music.

Lucky
2006-09-27, 09:49 PM
/me goes to the mansion party (providing he's allowed), with his guitar in case they need music.
((Course we need music! Unless it's werewolf summoning music. Then stay out.))

Korith
2006-09-27, 09:55 PM
Narrator Korith:
A game status report is now being maintained at the beginning of the thread. If you need to know the score, or who's been killed, just shuffle back to page 1.

We now return you to your regular post-lynch kegger

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-27, 10:06 PM
Well Bookman, every dog has his day. And today is yours!

For he's a really brave doggy,
For he's a really brave doggy,'
For he's a really brave do-o-gy.
Which nobody can deny!

Which nobody can deny...

Admittedly, he could just be a really lucky fool, but just in case:

/me puts a sign up by Bookman's (dog)house: "Place wolvesbane here!"

I get nice and drunk (It's too late for me to have coffee, help yourself B-Man), and go home. At least, should I die tonight, I'll die knowing we got one.

Oh, and if I ever do die, feel free to cremate me.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-27, 10:11 PM
*the llama mills around the party, accepting ear scratches from anyone who gives them and nuzzling Tussy happily that his druid friend is still alive.*

*After awhile, he heads out the door and goes to Alarra's tapping a hoof on the door and bleating to be let in*

(One down, 4 or 5 more to go? I heard 5 earlier.)

Alarra
2006-09-27, 10:14 PM
Alarra looks out the peephole carefully and worriedly, and seeing the cute furry llama, can't help but let him in. Maybe he'll protect her from the wolves. She then relocks the door 12 times.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-27, 10:16 PM
(One down, 4 or 5 more to go? *I heard 5 earlier.)

The game started with 6 werewolves and one devil. One werewolf is dead and if you look at the first post, it states there are 6 remaining werewolves and that includes the devil.

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 10:18 PM
5 more to go I belive.

^ Or that

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-27, 10:24 PM
/me casts alarm, sets various magical traps, and prepares for battle. (Alright, I'll admit it. I'm paranoid!)

Gralamin
2006-09-27, 10:27 PM
Gralamin decides to shift to the Etheral Plane

((beat that paranoia, lets just hope werewolves don't have ghost touch))

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-27, 10:59 PM
Fullbladder puffs quietly on his cigar.

Oh yeah, babeh. One down.

Then, casting a glance at the mansion party, re-enter's his shack. He leaves it wardless, and with a single flimsy lock.

He then scurries to the basement, latches, locks, and bars THAT door, and coweres in a corner until sweet dreamless slumber takes him.

I am going to smack that druid tommorrow SO hard! he mutters as he drifts off.

Pocky
2006-09-28, 01:03 AM
*Pocky looks at DM77's corpse, his eyes opened wide*

"So... DungeonMaster77 WAS a werewolf... that means that Bookman is the smartest dog in the world."

*Pocky blinks, then looks down at the ground*

((Wait. Talking dogs. Talking llamas. Humanoid lizard people. Magic. Werewolves. Where the hell AM I?! And how did I know that Atreyu was a llama?))

*Pocky runs up to the town sign, looks at it, and sighs*

"Tymanius... I was supposed to go to Tymaniux..."

*Pocky heads back to the inn, muttering in his native language*

<I am SO stupid! I lost most of my inventory, went to the wrong village, and now I may get eaten by mystical creatures that aren't supposed to exist! This is the last time I take a business trip to this part of the world.>

*Pocky sits in the inn's common area, eating stick shaped cookies*

"Well, at least we got one."

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-28, 01:12 AM
My hat is off to all of you, for a well played round. As the starter of this game, and a veteran of it for many years, I salute you all. My lynching description is forth-coming, having just e-mailed it to the Gnome. I will keep up and post comments from a werewolf's afterlife perspective. Please, when reading my post, pay particular attention to the OoC portion at the end, as there is important info. Thank you for your help in making this game on GiantITP.com a success.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-28, 01:13 AM
Well played indeed DM 77, well played indeed. Kudos

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-28, 01:16 AM
DM77 looks around, as the crowd, mostly pointing to him *

Fine. *If this is how it is going to be, then so be it. *He allows the
crowd to lead him to the gallows, head held high. *His arms are bound behindhim, and the noose around his neck. *Lucky approaches, cautiosly. *"Have you any last words, lycenthrope?" *DM77's eyes begin to glow red, his body shaking, and transmorphs into one of the largest werewolves you've ever heard of.


"I tell you all this: *I will see you all killed. *My brethren, the rest of my den, are onto you. *We know who you are Seer. *We also know who you Masons are. *There is no use hiding. *We will see you all devoured!"

*
With that, he holds back his head, and lets forth a high-pitched howl,
piercing the valley that the villaige lies in. *The hangman hurredly pulls
the lever, and DM77 hung until he stopped struggling. *After inspection of
his gear, you find that his "silver-tipped" spear, was nothing more than
chrome. *You find a note, hastily written:


To Those I Leave Behind,

Alarra: *I am truly sorry that I betrayed you. *I protected you several
times,
as you were truly my friend, though you may still see me as a monster.
Tussey: *I am sorry to you for betraying you. *I really liked you, and want
you to know, that I enjoyed seeing your connections to Mother Nature.
Father wolf would be proud of you.
Eldritch Knight: *Count yourself as one of the dead. *My brethren have
sniffed you and your "brotherhood" out, and night after night, we will show
you all what a true brotherhood is about. *Know this and despair.
Bookman: *You have helped me accomplish a goal. *We know you are the Seer.
You are as dead as the Masons.
My Brethren: *You all know what to do. *We have formulated plans and our
enemies have shown themselves to us. *Use this to our advantage, and I will
meet you all in the afterlife.

Until Next We Meet,

DM77 *



((OoC: *I hope everybody is having a good time with this game, as it is one
of my favorite party games. *I do have to make an apology to some of you,
though. *I got the feeling from some of the PM's I got, that I may have
offended someone personally (discussing the game, of course), while playing
"in character." *You should know who you are. *If I did offend you in any
way, I am truly sorry. *If there was anybody else, whom I have not addressed
specifically, I apologize to you as well. *From now on, I think I will stick to Narrator for this game. *Thanks to you all--DM77))

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-28, 01:19 AM
Very cool. Very cool indeed. Chilling and Foreboding, and completely in character.

((You were a good player, so it's perfectly understandable that you got emotionally involved. The same happened to me. I'd rather see you continue as a player, instead of only Narrating.))

Alarra
2006-09-28, 01:24 AM
((I would also be saddened to see you only in the narrator role, you're a fantastic player and really brought this game to the next level))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-28, 01:31 AM
((Well, this is my first time playing this so I can't add much. Good hanging though. *Grins* I'm dead, so I don't have to worry about wolves till next game.))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-28, 01:34 AM
Above post edited as per DM77's request. *He added a glow affect, but I don't think those work anymore for some reason. *Just imagine the black text that he says in werewolf form as all red and glowy.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-28, 01:37 AM
((It works for internet explorer, just not firefox))

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-28, 01:38 AM
Ghost of DM77 appears

Wow, thanks to you all for your kind words. *The person that the OoC portion was directed to has contacted me, and no feelings, in the end, were harmed. *This relieved me, as the last time I played it RL, I was a werewolf, and one of my friends took it personally, and hasn't spoken to me since. *I know, I know, but I still feel bad. *The other reason I'll stick to Narrating, is that I almost ALWAYS get tagged as a werewolf in this game. *And when we do the party game, we shuffle note cards! *I like narrating, mostly as it provides relief from my current, sometimes rather rough, situation, here overseas. *Again, I appreciate all of you helping me really bring this game to life, and this last round will be the most memorable one I will have ever played...EVER.

[Edit: I now go to bed, as I am on night shift, and it is 20 minutes until I HAVE to go to bed. It is a walk back to my tent from where my comuter access is. See you all in the morning, or rather, all of you less one...hehehehehe....

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-28, 06:43 AM
((coolest. lynching. EVER!

Seriously, that was cool. You did a great job with that, DM!))

Tormsskull
2006-09-28, 08:21 AM
((Grats on getting a wolf guys. This should make the game interesting.))

Bookman
2006-09-28, 12:23 PM
OOC:

WOoooooooooo I'm gonna be stalked by wolves!

*gets out the shotgun*

[deep country accent]I'm ready fer em ma![/deep country accent]

Selrahc
2006-09-28, 12:28 PM
((If the Baner doesn't protect you hes a crazy person. :P))

Cain2005
2006-09-28, 12:29 PM
(That was very well played, my hat is off to you)

Korith
2006-09-28, 03:31 PM
Narrator Korith:
Remember, the night turn is being extended today and ends at 11:00 board time.

7-1/2 hours to go.

Deckmaster
2006-09-28, 03:44 PM
He had me fooled.

Sorry for doubting you, Bookman. Until Roaming Gnome said DM77 was a wolf, I was half-convinced you were the wolf, and if I could get online more than once a day, I would have changed my vote to you! Glad I didn't.

I wonder who's next. Hope it's not me.

/me loads a revolver with silver bullets and places it under his pillow before going to bed.

Madmal
2006-09-28, 03:52 PM
Mal stands outsid his house, afeter watching the linching

Yes, plans formulated, and people betrayed, so is life...

i better get back to work...

he enters his house and closes the door gently

Weebl
2006-09-28, 03:59 PM
Weebl looks at the night and runs to lucky's palace hoping he dosen't get hurt in the night.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-28, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the snuggling mr llama. I feel bad that i defended a wolf, even if he did like me and try to protect me. But i'll do my best to forget my mistake.

Cain2005
2006-09-28, 05:28 PM
Cain feels a sense of pride knowing that one of the wolfs are gone, as he stands in front of the court house.

Shyftir
2006-09-28, 07:28 PM
This sux, I don't have time to follow this thread with 30 some people in it. I can't get on everyday anymore it seems. so I shouldn't even try, stay with it.
If I'm not culled yet, cull me now.

Oh and weebl is a werewolf, there is a random vote for you, come tommorow.

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-28, 07:32 PM
((bump before i log off))

evnafets
2006-09-28, 08:19 PM
2 1/2 hours left until dawn.
This seems the longest night ever.

(huddles under blankets, jumping at every sound)

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-28, 08:20 PM
Somewhat drunkely, i wander towards my trees and step inside and wish everyone a good night.

"Good night! *hic*"

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-28, 08:21 PM
2 1/2 hours left until dawn.
This seems the longest night ever.



Haha, this is the longest night ever!

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-28, 08:24 PM
This village is in the Yukon, apparently.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-28, 09:15 PM
This village is in the Yukon, apparently.

Or Nunavut.

I could be just north of Iqaluit.

Bookman
2006-09-28, 09:17 PM
Haha, this is the longest night ever!

I blame the party.....we got too smashed to wake up on time :P

But I did laugh at the Yukon comment ;)

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-28, 10:08 PM
I blame the party.....we got too smashed to wake up on time :P

But I did laugh at the Yukon comment ;)

I am so sending that to Korith... I think it would be hilarious to work in.

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-28, 10:16 PM
What? The hangover comment or the Yukon comment?

Oh, and...

/me plays his guitar and accompanies with it a hard-rocking song that everybody can dance to.


Are you going to eat my brains tonight?
Oh, down beside your old grave site.
Are you going to give it all you got?
Fat zombie girls, you make the rockin' world go braaaaiiinnsss...

I was just a zombie lad
Turned by good, rebuked by bad,
But I knew unlife before I left my love for me...
Left alone with zombie fatty,
She was such a naughty zombie,
Great big woman, you made a zombie out of me...

Sing it!

Are you going to eat my brains tonight?
Oh, down beside your old grave site.
Are you going to give it all you got?
Fat zombie girls, you make the rockin' world go braaaaiiinnsss...

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-28, 10:23 PM
What? The hangover comment or the Yukon comment?



Are you going to eat my brains tonight?
Oh, down beside your old grave site.
Are you going to give it all you got?
Fat zombie girls, you make the rockin' world go braaaaiiinnsss...

I was just a zombie lad
Turned by good, rebuked by bad,
But I knew unlife before I left my love for me...
Left alone with zombie fatty,
She was such a naughty zombie,
Great big woman, you made a zombie out of me...

Sing it!

Are you going to eat my brains tonight?
Oh, down beside your old grave site.
Are you going to give it all you got?
Fat zombie girls, you make the rockin' world go braaaaiiinnsss...

The hangover comment

And ZRS, that is great! As they say, you win at the intarwebs.

Korith
2006-09-28, 11:01 PM
As the villagers awake, shaking off hangovers that will be the talk of the town quite possibly for the rest of their lives, their gossip reveals the following:

During the night, those who sleep lightly heard the sounds of an instrument being played on the town square. The tune was one of mourning but near the end it became angry and rage filled.

The sousaphone is still in the town square in the morning. Fullbladder's arm hangs limply from inside it. *Its been turned into a large bowl that a pack of hungry wolves feasted from.

Next to the bowl is a music book. The word "Next" is written in blood across the cover.

Now that you're awake, and Fullbladder the Genocidal Goblin is dead, it's time for another lynching!

Back to you, Roaming Gnome

Bookman
2006-09-28, 11:04 PM
DAMN these wolves! Well as far as I see it I've been informed of a wolf (by a trusted village........name protected). This one is NOT 100% sure but I'm almost POSITIVE he's a wolf!

/me points at Xylric

Let's find out who my friends are and who my enemies.

Xylric
2006-09-28, 11:34 PM
Ouch.

The first person accused this round, and by the Seer no less.

You say you're almost positive that I am a wolf. This means that you're not completely sure about it. At this stage in the game, can you afford to be wrong?

No, I am not the wolf. But I believe that I know who is.

Eldritch Knight Myrij. It seems most likely to me that he and his werewolf kin are posing as the Masons, and as a result plan on catching us off guard.

The wolves among us have shown themselves to be remarkably intelligent, and masters at sowing the seeds of fear within the populace. I say we show them that they are outnumbered.

If we, the populace of this town, stand together, we will defeat the werewolves.

* Accuses Eldritch Knight Myrij

Bookman
2006-09-28, 11:37 PM
Except the fact I have seen into the heart of Myrij ((why can't you people have NORMAL names that are EASY to spell)) and know him to be a true villager.

THAT is why I'm not voting. I to thought him suspicous till I saw into his heart.

Xylric
2006-09-28, 11:41 PM
Very well, since you are the Seer, and you vouch for him, I shall have to accept that.

* Points at Eldritch Knight Myrij

(OOC: If you think Myrij is hard to spell, try looking through my notebooks where I have thousands of names... I can't even pronounce half of them, and I'm the one who came up with them!)

evnafets
2006-09-28, 11:42 PM
But Eldritch was the one who last round supported bookman to the hilt, and was a strong advocate for lynching DM77.

If he was a werewolf surely he wouldnt do that?
Unless he is trying to put us off?

Bookman: are you able to let us know the results of your dreaming last night? Who did you dream, and what was the result?
Just werewolf/villager will suffice. It will let us villagers know at least as much as the wolves do.
I DON'T expect you to come out and reveal the baner, and will personally lynch you if you do.

Bookman
2006-09-28, 11:54 PM
As I told Myrij I saw EKM as several of his actions WERE suspicous last night. He was INDEED a villager and perfectly safe!

I have been informed by a person that IS A VILLAGER they are 100% sure that Myrij is a werewolf but of course they can only know as well as one villager CAN know.

I have ALSO been in contact with the fool and if you ARE the other seer/possible fool and haven't been in contact either a) contact me or b) SEE into me tonight and then talk to me when you know. It is a fair deal and this way we may co-ordinate visions or deduce the TRUE fool. The other vision receiver (or so he/she claims) saw a werewolf. He/she is sort of think THEY are a fool now though. I personally trust them but will not reveal in case of death of them. As well we could either a) try and lynch a werewolf we're certain on or b) go for the likely fool's vision and kill a villager.

I prefer the almost certain wolf.

As well I trust this other as personally they have no reason to lie.

I urge the Baner to contact me as well! This way I may work with you!

((You have HARDER names?! Gosh....your current name is unpronouncable in MY book))

((Phew........this is hard work))

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-29, 12:01 AM
Except the fact I have seen into the heart of Myrij ((why can't you people have NORMAL names that are EASY to spell)) and know him to be a true villager.

THAT is why I'm not voting. I to thought him suspicous till I saw into his heart.




((Simple.... I'm not NORMAL!)) *

I thank you for your vote of confidence.

((PS.. Xylric is pronounced Zil-Rick. *(I hope that's right...))

((Hmm.. I made Dwarf, and I didn't even notice....))

evnafets
2006-09-29, 12:50 AM
I'm not certain of this one at all.
But I'll put forward a vote to start some discussion hopefully.

I am considering
- people who have consistently voted for villagers (voting records of Sneak/Tussy)
- when people vote / change votes
- people who showed support for DM77

Veecher fits that profile. Not the only one of course, there are other suspects, but his name has come up before, and it fits the data to date, so thats where I'll start.

/me points at Veecher

Gralamin
2006-09-29, 01:01 AM
I Believe Xylric to be a werewolf. If Bookman claims that the Masons have told him Xylric Is a wolf, and the fact that my contact has also told me this, I have no choice but to vote agaisnt Xylric

/me points at Xylric

Xylric
2006-09-29, 01:06 AM
Ah, but if Bookman is the seer, why did he not look into me to know for certain?

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-29, 01:19 AM
Perhaps because he was looking into me, or someone else? You have been acting supicious, being the first to accuse me,you never once accused DM 77, one known to be a werewolf. Face it Xylric, you're going to die, eventually, and then the truth shall come out!

Selrahc
2006-09-29, 02:47 AM
/me points at Xylric

Far as I'm concerned Bookman is trustworthy. If this was all some big plan by the wolves to get our trust then its got me hook line and sinker.

/shrugs

Alarra
2006-09-29, 04:10 AM
/me points at Xylric

it's 4am...I can't be considered competant to explain the reasonings I have beyond a trust in Bookman...but I have others. I also have something to say regarding Veecher, but I shall postpone that until I feel coherant.

alcomoholik
2006-09-29, 05:18 AM
Xylric, you've been on my list for a while and through an intermediary Fullbladder told me he was on to you so this could be why you and your pack tore the poor little genocidal goblin apart.

Also if Bookman thinks you're guilty and you're accusing EKM who I think we've already established is a Mason then I think the evidence is straonger against you than anyone else and I hope your furry carcass hangs!


/me points at Xylric*

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-29, 06:26 AM
Hmmmm, Xylric isn't at the top of my list, but he is on it.

I'm going to be out of town this weekend though, and may not be able to check in after this. I'm going to do this...

/me points at whoever bookman is pointing at.

(Currently Xylric)

I rather doubt Bookman will be persuaded to pointing anywhere else, but just in case he does I want to be supporting him either way.

B-Man
2006-09-29, 08:13 AM
I will trust in Bookman's judgement.

/me points at Xylric

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-29, 08:44 AM
Bookman, you have gained my trust... for now.

*DLD points at Xylric*