PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf II



Pages : 1 [2] 3

B-Man
2006-09-19, 09:28 PM
*Destro walks out from behind the tree*
Hmmm, what? I can't recall ever bullying anyone. Now then. In the distance, there is a sunrise. On that sunrise is scrambled eggs. Which reminds me, I'm hungry.
*Summons trout and eats it*

Why are you eating just after discovering the death of Korith!? Those are some suspicious actions.

*B-Man looks at Destro with a puzzled look on his face*

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-19, 09:29 PM
EGAD!!! Newspaper??!!??! Do you know what that is made from?????! TREES MAN!! YOU"RE HURTING THE TREES!! *Runs to trees to protect them*

*shouts from the treetops* Cosair! I'm a hippy druid. Subclass as i said before. I respect those other druids to. my way is different, but i respect how you guys flow with nature. *disappears back into trees*

Madmal
2006-09-19, 09:30 PM
Mal sighs after seeing Tussy
quit beign a fool and get down, we have duties to perform...

((see my previous post))
((I'm Malmagor, i'm just using one of my other characters in town because of today, i'm changing now...))

smellie_hippie
2006-09-19, 09:37 PM
*hides behind B-man*
[pimply adolescent voice] You know werewolves go for the weak! *I'm only 98 pounds!! *Waaaaaa! *What will my girlfriend think if I get mauled!? [pimply adolescent voice]

@v *sniff* Thanks man. [gruff falsetto] I mean... that's cool... [gruff falsetto]

B-Man
2006-09-19, 09:42 PM
*pats adolesant Smellie Hippie on the back*

It'll be alright matey! We'll find those wolves before you get mauled.

*B-Man continues to stare in the direction of Destro*

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-19, 09:47 PM
((I log off for 2 hours to have supper and watch House and the freaking game explodes!))

It was Korith!!! Murder has always been in that one's eyes!!!

Oh...wait...


NO KORTH!

Anyone have any reason to kill Korth here?

*raises hand*

I admit it: I had reason enough to kill him. But I'll make the point that he was not shoved into a vending machine, so it could not have been me.

As a sometimes hippie myself, I can say that Tusserte doesn't exactly seem the hippie kind. Where's the dirty feet? Where's the drugs? Most importantly, wheres the music, man? Me and Smellie Hippie here are both true hippies, man, but this guys just pretending. Maybe he's just pretending to be a villager as well.

/me points at Tusserte.

Madmal
2006-09-19, 09:50 PM
Where's the drugs?
Now...this may explain some robberies i've been victim of...

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-19, 09:50 PM
Hey man. So i can't play music. So drugs haven't been invented yet. Is that my fault? Am i not a true hippy? And if you WERE a true hippy, then youd understand love and peace. But you want to kill me, so you're not a true hippy. And whilst i know violence is wrong and evil, i must say nature has spoken against you Zombie Rock Star.

*Points at zombie rock star*


*starts to mist up* I'm sorry zombie, i really liked you. But nature has spoken, and my way is to follow the flow of nature. So you're going to join nature in the soil

Sneak
2006-09-19, 09:52 PM
Okay, guys, I admit it. I am a werewolf.

So sue me. My doctor said I needed a daily dosage of human blood. See, I even got a fancy li'l prescription!

smellie_hippie
2006-09-19, 09:53 PM
*High Five* for ZombieRockStar!
*plays second stanza and intro solo for Comfortably Numb*
[pimply adolescent voice] There's still a whole lot of people who don't seem to have much to say... *stares*. Man it's hard to get chicks with this voice, even if I do play a mean guitar... [pimply adolescent voice]

(any objections to me dropping the "pimply adolescent voice" part of my posting?)

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-19, 09:54 PM
Er, what? Death of who? Korith? When'd he die?
*Destro looks around confused*

Alarra
2006-09-19, 09:54 PM
Alarra looks from person to person fearing that any one of them might be a wolf wanting to kill her. She rocks back and forth and cries.

Lucky
2006-09-19, 09:55 PM
Okay, guys, I admit it. I am a werewolf.

So sue me. My doctor said I needed a daily dosage of human blood. See, I even got a fancy li'l prescription!

...Huh?

Er... I mean...

That's right! You heard it here first! Your great Mayor has just unearthed a WEREWOLF!!!
Sneak! I accuse you of being a werewolf!!!

((Note: Still haven't pointed.))

Madmal
2006-09-19, 09:56 PM
((if you want...))
Mal looks suspiciouly at Smellie and ZRS
I'm gonna keep an eye on the both of you...and next time i find something missing from my specimens, i'm gonna inform your relatives...

He goes next Alarra and tries to calm her

Kantur
2006-09-19, 09:56 PM
Awww, it'll be ok Alarra. We'll get the wolves, I promise.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-19, 09:56 PM
*smacks ground after falling out from tree* Ow. Alarra, do you need some druidic hippy love healing?? *spreads arms out wide for incoming hug*

B-Man
2006-09-19, 09:56 PM
Very suspicious indeed Destro. But my concern lies with Sneak at the moment. Are you trying to make us believe that you are indeed a werewolf?

Flabbicus
2006-09-19, 09:56 PM
Bootstrap Rilik the Smith laughs at Lucky the Leprechaun Pirate's ineptitude and leans on The Inanimate Carbon Rod.

Madmal
2006-09-19, 09:57 PM
We'll get them Alarra, Korith will be avenged...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-19, 09:57 PM
*the town's resident talking llama trots in and his face grows pale looking around at the two tragedies before him. Korith is dead and brutalized and Tussy is trying to protect all of nature.*

"Tussy? Can I still eat the grass? Its part of my diet, you know?"

*he goes over and nuzzles Alarra, trying to make her feel better.*

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-19, 09:59 PM
Oh of course mister llama. Nature understands the circle of life. It's what keeps us going!! The grass know's it's to be consumed. I have no objections man, you're following natures guildines. It's all good. *offer to hug alarra is still up*

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-19, 09:59 PM
*Destro finally notices the body of Korith*
Egad! When'd that get there? I.. Erm.. hmmm.
*Destro sits down by the Tree*
whooda thunk it..
..
..
..
Kumquat! That's it!
*He looks around*
Beware the kumquats, for they are everywhere...

Madmal
2006-09-19, 10:00 PM
Let's focus on the matter at hand...

Sneak, are you suicidal?

Gralamin
2006-09-19, 10:00 PM
Alarra I know that you probably wouldn't trust me if I said I wasn't a werewolf, but I honestly believe that we will catch them. We may already be on the way towards catching the first one, but the chances are against us.
(I'll experiment with color for a while)

[Just a note sneak might be leaving, as he stated in random banter, unless this is one of his schemes]

Lucky
2006-09-19, 10:02 PM
*Destro finally notices the body of Korith*
Egad! When'd that get there? I.. Erm.. hmmm.
*Destro sits down by the Tree*
whooda thunk it..
..
..
..
Kumquat! That's it!
*He looks around*
Beware the kumquats, for they are everywhere...

*sigh*... This will be a long night...

And sir Sneak, what on earth would cause you to admit being a werewolf?

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-19, 10:02 PM
I'm worried about sneak man. If he is a werewolf, and not a regular wolf, which i've now for some reason come to realize, he could hurt the TREES. He could upset the balance of nature man!! But my hippy way dictates i can't kill without reason... sneak could just be drunk man, it happens... but the trees?!?!? he could destroy them all!!! This is so confusing....

(and it be my time to hit the tree man) *climbs into tree and goes to bed* Good night!!! *heads back into tree*

Madmal
2006-09-19, 10:04 PM
I'm worried about sneak man. If he is a werewolf, and not a regular wolf, which i've now for some reason come to realize, he could hurt the TREES. *He could upset the balance of nature man!! *But my hippy way dictates i can't kill without reason... but the trees?!?!? *This is so confusing....

stop focusing about the trees alone!! think on all the wildlife they are disturbing...Hell! think of all the wildlife you're disturbing when you climb without their permission!

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-19, 10:05 PM
Sneak, you say that you're a werewolf, knowing that we'll think it's a joke. So obviously, you must be a werewolf trying to make us think that you're not. But surely, you would know that we know this, so you're trying to make us think you are a werewolf, which obviously means you're not. BUT, you must know that we would know that you know, so you're trying to make us believe that you aren't a werewolf when you really are!

((Never match wits with a Sicilian when death is on the line!))

Alarra
2006-09-19, 10:08 PM
Alarra looks relieved that he went to bed without hugging her again, as he kinda creeped her out.

She then looks at Sneak...suspicious that he'd admit to being a werewolf, but more inclined to believe and lynch him, since no one else is stepping forward.

Lucky
2006-09-19, 10:09 PM
So... it's Sneak then?

Err... Yeah! Sneak!

/me points at Sneak

B-Man
2006-09-19, 10:10 PM
B-Man looks up at Tussy.

Why are you going to sleep when it is early in the morning?!

Madmal
2006-09-19, 10:10 PM
i don't trust that statement, Sneak has always been rambling about everything...this may be just a cry for attention...

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-19, 10:12 PM
Well, if Sneak has recognized his condition and has realized there is no cure, I guess we have no real choice. I'm still quite confused. Tusserte is certainly acting a little odd, but he may simply be distraught due to our loss.

* Raldor somewhat confusedly points at Sneak *

As village carpenter I promise you the best coffin I've ever made.

Sneak
2006-09-19, 10:15 PM
It does seem kind of stupid to tell you that I'm a werewolf if I actually was a werewolf. So maybe I'm not a werewolf.

But then again, maybe I'm just saying that because it will make you not suspect you. Maybe I'm just saying that I am a werewolf because it'll work like reverse psychology and make you think that I'm not a werewolf when I actually am. But if that was so, why would I be telling you my entire plan? Unless...

It really is all a big mystery, isn't it.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-19, 10:16 PM
Destro seems to have lost interest in the conversation. He is watching a beetle crawl along the ground, occasionally poking it with a blade of grass. Every time he does this the beetle changes direction. He seems quite amused by this.

Gralamin
2006-09-19, 10:18 PM
votes and notes thus far:
http://www.editgrid.com/user/gralamin/Werewolf_GameStart

B-Man
2006-09-19, 10:36 PM
I forgot to remove the kettle from the fire! I must go and prepare some coffee and clean up my house.

B-Man says a silent pray for Korith. Turning around B-Man prepares to return to his house.

If anyone needs me, come and to my house and have some coffee. Until we meet again.

B-Man then makes his way back to his house.

((I'll be posting 6:30AM EST to 7:10AM EST and then 3:30PM EST til whenever I decide to sleep. I would post during 1:00PM to 2:20PM, but my school has block giantitp for reasons unknown.))

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-19, 10:51 PM
OOC:

Just a thought. Convention in the last game was that everyone used the [/me] command to indicate their votes. It makes it easy to spot in a long post of our humourous rhetoric and probably a lot easier to count for the GM (especially in a huge game like this one).

It works like this:


/me points at someone.

And looks like this:

/me points at someone.

This game already seems to be developing a different structure than the last one, but I'm thinking that perhaps we should all continue with using this code, otherwise the poor narrator has to read through every post, and a lot of them are quite long.

Gralamin
2006-09-19, 10:55 PM
OOC:

Just a thought. Convention in the last game was that everyone used the [/me] command to indicate their votes. It makes it easy to spot in a long post of our humourous rhetoric and probably a lot easier to count for the GM (especially in a huge game like this one).

It works like this:


/me points at someone.

And looks like this:

/me points at someone.

This game already seems to be developing a different structure than the last one, but I'm thinking that perhaps we should all continue with using this code, otherwise the poor narrator has to read through every post, and a lot of them are quite long.


I was doing that, just typed except for / me
/me Tries this unique thing.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-19, 10:57 PM
Destro decides to leave the beetle alone. He leans back against the tree, talking loudly to himself about the impending Kumquat invasion.

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-19, 10:58 PM
It's mainly for the benefit of the new people, who may have not yet discovered this rarely-used command. Basically, it's just to make sure that everyone makes their votes red and noticable.

Gralamin
2006-09-19, 11:05 PM
It's mainly for the benefit of the new people, who may have not yet discovered this rarely-used command. Basically, it's just to make sure that everyone makes their votes red and noticable.

the reason why its rarely used is probably because it doesn't look lke othe commands, you'd think it'd be like [me] or something.

/me suggest we get on with the game.

Bookman
2006-09-19, 11:06 PM
((Reposting so everyone can see:))

All the peasents realize that when they point at someone using red text enclosed in *'s that the decision is irreversable. They know that it would be a book-keeping nightmare if everyone was editing their "official" accusation. If they want to change their vote, they need to create a new post and put a line through their former accusation using the tags.

Current Count: 2 votes Tussy


((Coughs up info from The roaming gnome.....basically it all needs to be like that and if we need to we shoudl strike out previous ones if we change))

/me points to Sneak

Hey he said he was a werewolf...lets all find out

Alarra
2006-09-19, 11:10 PM
Alarra looks concerned but has to agree.

/me points at Sneak.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-19, 11:16 PM
Destro looks up. Eh? why we all pointin' at someone? Ok, I'll bite. Destro points randomly at a few things, then settles on pointing at Sneak.

/me points to Sneak

Dispozition
2006-09-19, 11:28 PM
Might as well follow the trend being set here...

/me points at sneak

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-19, 11:29 PM
Hmmm.... Very interesting, this human habit for decerning guilt by confession. What if I suddenly blurted out "Hey, look at me! I'm an Ancient Red Dragon!"

Woukld you really come right out and lynch me? For blurting out random glarbage?

Let's think about this here. Either Sneak has finally cracked, he really is the Werewolf, or he's joking. And, if we don't lynch him tonight, we might have peace and quiet tommorrow without Tussy!

Gralamin
2006-09-19, 11:35 PM
I think Sneak is just stirring up trouble, its what he's best at. I'm not willing to point my finger at him yet.

(i decided color sucks)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-19, 11:37 PM
"Tussy said it was okay to eat grass. Sneak said he was a werewolf. Besides Alarra is pointing at him and Alarra is smart."

/me points at Sneak

Kyrian
2006-09-19, 11:38 PM
Sneak did say he was a werewolf...and he's just crazy enough to actually be telling the truth.

/me points at Sneak

veecher
2006-09-19, 11:40 PM
whoah whoah whoah. were getting the cart before the horse here arent we? we have a body to dispose of. someone get me a coffin and some timber. god only knows if korlith wont be coming back to haunt us one way or another. somone help me build a pyre. once thats taken care of ill start sniffing out who dun it. id greatly apreaciate any information anyone can offer up.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-19, 11:42 PM
Destro shudders at the reminder of the body. He hides behind the tree and giggles. You'll see. They can't see me now, I'm invisible. The kumquats won't get me, no they won't. He falls over laughing.

Madmal
2006-09-19, 11:46 PM
Mal nods his head and goes inside his house

((aka not decided yet))

Gralamin
2006-09-19, 11:48 PM
Updated Charts, Including total votes over the game! (So current amount of votes, I'll try to keep these as a running tally using Round 1 Results etc.)
[also I was apparently missing Kyrian]
http://www.editgrid.com/user/gralamin/Werewolf_GameStart

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-20, 12:04 AM
Better yet, Master Veecher, I'll make some stew.

Fulllbadder takes a dagger from one of innumerable huidden pockets on his person and begins to shave meat from the body..... of a cow.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-20, 01:30 AM
((Since Gralamin's sheet confuses me and my simple brain, here is a tally of the votes: (20-something is needed for majority)

Sneak: 8
Tussy: 3
Destro: 1
ZombieRockStar: 1

Also serves as a last bump before I go to bed. *Happy Hunting!))

Weebl
2006-09-20, 02:12 AM
Weebl wakes up to look out the cold breeze passing through open window. He gets up, gets dressed and looks out the window to see a meeting outside. He walks out tp see whats going on.

Outside Weebl could see no exit of the village only piles of unclimbable snow.
"Not too bad." He says to himself. He then sees a warning sign reading "Werewolf on the loose".
"Very bad now." He says sounding very worried.

As he walked towards the meeting he ran through the suspects that could be werewolves. He talks to the first person he sees and asks "What's the meeting about?"

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-20, 02:15 AM
Destro recovers from laughing long enough to answer. "They killed the dead guy. The wolfs did it, or was it the dogs? I don't know, I'm just a frog. Ribbit, ribbit." Destro collapses into laughing again.

veecher
2006-09-20, 02:16 AM
korith is dead, attacked by a werewolf. im about ready to start searching for clues and compiling a list of suspects. sneak and tussy are at the top of my list at the moment, but the day is still young.

Weebl
2006-09-20, 02:20 AM
"Sneak... He did look very likely. I'm so sure I think that he is the wolf! Well I'm going to get my stuff ready." Weebl leaves to his house.

((gtg now be back after school))

Runeclaw
2006-09-20, 02:50 AM
It seems weird for anyone, whether a simple villager or a slavering beast, to admit to being a werewolf.

However, it seems more likely that a werewolf would admit his nature, hoping he would be discounted, than that an ordinary man would claim to be a monster when he was not.

/me points at Sneak

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 03:16 AM
Seems to me like its Sneak too. Or at least hes the most obvious suspect

/me points at sneak.

I'll go set up the Gallows.

alcomoholik
2006-09-20, 05:11 AM
Lucky, I happily volunteer to be the Captain of your Guards...and (if appointed) my first job is to help hunt down this werewolf (or possibly werewolves)

Although I'm reluctant to jump on the bandwagon I think Sneak is being far too suspicious by electing himself a werewolf.........but as my fellow tymanians have pointed out - why confess and bring attention to yourself if you aren't one?

Sadly I feel that you are the likeliest candidate so far and i'm afraid that I'm up for lynching you until you manage to persuade me that it would not be the safest course of action

*Newbie points at Sneak*

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-20, 06:04 AM
*DLD arrives on the scene*

Still trying to figure out the werewolves, are you? I reckon it's either Tussy or that Captain Hippie over there. They're both kinda suspicious, trying to be all happy-happy and let's not kill each other and such. A werewolf would do this to distract us form our duties, no?

Yes, I know Sneak says he's a werewolf. But I don't believe him. If someone wanted to kill someone else, they'd hardly boast about it. I understand it's entirely possible that he could be using this as a joke, but there's always the possibility of people accusing him, so why take the risk? Not like he'd want to die or anything like that!

*DLD narrows eyes briefly at Sneak, then turns to face someone else*

*DLD points at Tussy*

Lucky
2006-09-20, 06:28 AM
Lucky, I happily volunteer to be the Captain of your Guards...and (if appointed) my first job is to help hunt down this werewolf (or possibly werewolves)
WOOHOO!!! Lucky shouts as he jumps in the air. Er... hemhemhem... Welcome aboard! I hereby dub you Captain of the non-existant Guard!

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-20, 06:51 AM
Since Lucky seems to be mayor dictator. Oh wait a second wrong one to cross out.... Ah well main point, may I inquire the position of the cook?

I think it is to early to tell who is what. Hopefully more will be aparent later.

smellie_hippie
2006-09-20, 06:53 AM
DLD, I think everyone is going to try and prove their innocence around here after such a shock... well... everyone except Sneak. *looks at Sneak oddly* Personally, I think someone who summons fish, bullies beetles, thinks they're invisible and tries to drum up a panic about killer kumquats is quite the guilty person...
*goes with B-Man to help with coffee*
*mutters* It's gonna be a long day...

B-Man
2006-09-20, 07:01 AM
Your help is much appreciated Smellie Hippie.(are you still referred to as "adolescent" Smellie Hippie?) Indeed. Today is going to be a long day.

Sneak sure is attracting a lot of attention to himself.

B-Man continues to walk to his house with Smellie Hippie, in search of coffee.

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-20, 07:04 AM
Obviously, Captain Hippie... Obviously...

*DLD mutters to herself, but appears to be agreeing with the Captain*

EDIT: 400th POST!!! CELEBRATE!!!

Sneak
2006-09-20, 07:27 AM
Sigh. Well, I guess I'll be lynched then.

It's too bad you narrow-minded bigots can't stand to live with one of a different kind among you. We could have lived in peace! Together, we could have made the Homo-Lupine nation! We would have thrived! But because of your silly morbid expectations of us and our fellow lupine brethren, we must be purged from society with a rope. Is this not an ignominious way to go? Hanged by your fellow man?

Even as I die, by ideals shall live on. Viva la lupine!

alcomoholik
2006-09-20, 08:14 AM
Sneak

I'm not sure why you so vehemntly declare yourself a werewolf after the attack on our scribe last night. Do you not understand that tensions are running high and it is only a matter of time before someone gets lynched for the murder? I for one would not wish to go to sleep tonight knowing that a werewolf is out on the hunt for a defenceless villager.

It seems to me that you are either a werewolf attempting to atone for your crime or a villager performing a sick attempt at suicide leaving the poor villagers who do hang you (if you are the chosen suspect) to live with their guilt

Sadly you leave me no choice but to continue pointing my finger at you, however before night falls I would appreciate it if you explained both your actions and the reasons for your confession, whether it be true or otherwise.

Tormsskull
2006-09-20, 08:25 AM
*sends in an application to mayor Lucky*

Positioned wanted: Master of Ceremonies
Experience: 20 year of storytelling experience, 18 years experience with the harp. Starred as Hercules in the village's rendition. Also played numerous weddings and funerals.

T.S.((my nickname)) glances about. "Simply awful. A young bard such as myself would never wish to condone death upon anyone. It IS awfully suspicious for someone to come out and admit that they were a werewolf though. It seems that Sneak will meet his demise." *plays Ode to the Convicted*

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-20, 08:29 AM
I still don't understand why Sneak would confess to being a werewolf, although you bring up some good points, Newbie. But I still stand by my original accusation.

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 08:43 AM
I've got a feeling my position as hangman will be called upon shortly.... Gallows are ready.

Madmal
2006-09-20, 09:26 AM
Mal exits his house, and reunites with the others
did i missed something?

smellie_hippie
2006-09-20, 09:48 AM
Did you miss something? *They're about to hang Sneak! *It seems pretty obvious that he's lost his mind about claiming to be the werewolf... *Tusserte is sleeping up in a tree, Mayor Lucky just hired Newbie as a guard, and Raldor doesn't know which size coffin to build since we don't know whodunnit!
*gasp for breath*
Oh, and Death wants to fix us all scrambled eggs...

Madmal
2006-09-20, 09:50 AM
I see...i'll hang around for now...seems there isn't much activity right now...

Joosbawx
2006-09-20, 09:56 AM
((holy...that was a LOT of messages to wade through))

Seems like there is a lot going on here, and I'm not sure what Sneak is up to, either. Slo, for now, I reserve my judgement, but y'all do what you need to do.

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 10:16 AM
If the mayor still needs a guard squad I'll join too. But only if I still get to be the hangman.

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-20, 10:27 AM
((time for me to go to sleep now! Nighty-night!))

*DLD looks around, sees the gallows, mutters something to herself, then continues to stare into space*

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-20, 10:30 AM
Hmmm... I like what-what you says, Mr. Sneak.

And furthermore, why are we only after Werewolves? What about the damned Werefoxes, Sharks, and other most horrible entities? We should round up a Lynch-Swat team to raid the peaceful, trading community-nations of these were-freaks. Pure, righteous genocide, I say. GENOCIDE!

The Goblin's mouth begins to foam as he glares wildly from person to person.

Or not.

Madmal
2006-09-20, 11:08 AM
genocide? you seem awfully eager to spill blood...a person as violent as you could be easily suspected as a werewolf, or as an instigator...either way, you're telling us that we can't trust you...

I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself...explain you behaviour...

*Mal looks suspiciously at Fullblader*

Weebl
2006-09-20, 11:33 AM
Weebl comes out his house with a pitchfork and flaming torch

*Weebl points at sneak.*

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-20, 12:15 PM
*Chris walks out of his house on the square, he looks terribly sleepy, and although noon is approaching he is still busy with his breakfast. He yawns as he enters the circle of people surrounding, and debating over, the body of poor Korith*

Good morning everyone *he says as he looks round the circle, clearly not noticing the body* Why is everybody up this early?

*As his eyes fall on the mutilated body lying before him he runs of to the nearest tree and throws up on the ground and his feet. He looks up and throws up again.*

Oh gods, Korith! Couldn't someone at least have covered his body?

((I'm still woring my way through all the posts, if someone in the mean time would say somethings like "I explain the situation to Chris" I can respond properly))

InaVegt
2006-09-20, 12:19 PM
Gezina finishes setting gems in a ring and turns to the conversation

I think sneak is either trying to get attention or is a werewolf trying to cnfuse us, anyway I don't want people like that here.

/me points at sneak

Bookman
2006-09-20, 12:31 PM
I explain everything to Chris.........and of course tell him that Sneak having confessed Lycanthropy should be hung.

alcomoholik
2006-09-20, 12:32 PM
Sneak

You now have 13 people, including me, pointing their fingers at you for this grizzly crime. As the Guard in this village I am not happy with lynching someone unless i'm sure that they are guilty but as yet you have made no attempt at a defence and even seem to be challenging us to lynch you. Another innocent dead is the last thing that we need right now and if you are innocent but playing some strange game that the rest of us do not understand then I request you stop the game or speak up with your reasons.

Remember, it is not only your own life at stake here as if you end up getting hung in accordance with the villages wishes and it turns out you are not one of those responsible for poor Korith's death then another innocent may be killed tonight, so let that be on your conscience before you go through with this possible charade!

And if you truly are one of the wolves then why do you come forward now and why did you do this foul deed in the first place?

veecher
2006-09-20, 12:43 PM
upon returning from disposing of korith's remains...

first off, how did i get passed over as the guard? secondly i really dont think it was sneak that did this.how can anyone trust the word of someone who claims he is a werewolf with no apparent proof? if you draw him today i can almost garantee a body tomarrow!

we musnt forget that tussy bid us all a goodnight before going to sleep in his tree at 7 in the morning! tussy must have had a wild night last night to be so tired at that hour. if we wake to another crime tomarrow morning i demand blame be thrown at tussy!

Weebl
2006-09-20, 12:45 PM
Weebl gets ready to get sneak. He raises his torch and pitchfork.

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-20, 01:06 PM
*Chris gets up and walks to the body while untying his robe, kneeling down he uses it to cover Korith. He bows his head and holds silent for a moment.
Now only wearing boxers and still kneeling by the body:*

There. I can understand your want for revenge, and I would like to see the killer dead as much as the next person. I do think, however, that when dealing with werewolfs one can hardly be too careful.

*he gets up*

Sneak might seem to be the most obvious choise, he has admitted being a werewolf twice already, it also seems our fearless leader here is supporting this choise.

Yet, do you think one cunning and cold enough to do this to another would loose it that easily? Wouldnt he be hard enough to deny it. Or, be so ashamed he would hide away in his house, not even showing his face around the square?

No, to me it seems Sneak is not your killer, it seems more like he longs for death, and has done so for a long time. His corwardly "confession" is only an excuse, to have *you* kill him. In stead of suicide he chooses to be hanged for a crime did not even commit himself.

So fine, hang him, do his dirtywork. But do not be surprised if he turns out to be nothing but a misguided soul, who could have used your help more then your noose.

((/me points at Sneak))

*On conclusion of his speech he looks around the circle, awaiting a reaction*

Madmal
2006-09-20, 01:18 PM
Mal crosses his arms, still keeping an eye on fullblader
I agree with you, in some parts...and that's why i haven't accused him...
...
besides, i have other suspects...

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 01:20 PM
And who are these suspects?

Madmal
2006-09-20, 01:24 PM
Mal moves his head to Selharc ((who i hope it's not really some kind of undead hippo))

Genocidical Goblins...and some teens that may have rummaged throught my plant specimens...and politicians, but i think that ones are excused...for now...

veecher
2006-09-20, 01:27 PM
those sound more like personal vendetas than suspiciaons.

Madmal
2006-09-20, 01:31 PM
the later two, yes...they're infounded for now...
but that goblin with the foaming mouth gives me the creeps...talking about raiding nations of "the freaks" as he calls them...

Weebl
2006-09-20, 01:48 PM
"I do beleive that the 'genicidal goblin' is inocent of this crime. He may just be slightly disturbed. But his ((looks at Chris)) point on Sneak being suicidal could be true. If he wishes to die, fine! His choice. But from now on we should take care on who we kill for it may cause the death of an innocent person."

Joosbawx
2006-09-20, 02:08 PM
* Joosbawx listens to Chris and his reasoning from where he stands at the fringe of the group. Once he's heard the statement, and Malmagor and Weebl's replies, he adds his two cents worth.


"I don't think, at this point anyway, with little to no evidence to work with, we can afford to ignore a confession from anyone. I saw we give Sneak one final opportunity to refute his previous statements, and if he chooses to state for the thrid time he is, indeed, responsible for this murder..."

* Joosbawx looks down at the robe covered form of the late Korith as he continues.


"...then I say we call that Justice, and act accordingly. Three times confessed is either, as Chris has pointed out, a foolhardy attempt to leave this place permanently, or a heavy conscience.

* Joosbawx pauses a moment and then scans the faces of the gathered village, taking a moment to look each in the face as he speaks his final piece before falling silent again.


"As for my piece, I'd be careful who you set up in places of authority until we have a better understanding of exactly what we're dealing with here. These creatures responsible are wily enough without us handing the keys to the village over to them with no questions asked."

* Shrugging lightly, Joosbawx takes another passive glance around the crowd before stepping back off to the side.

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-20, 02:24 PM
((Sorry I'm so late posting. I'm overseas searving in Afghanistan, so my schedule is a bit...erratic. As for Masons, yes, there were 3, and they were the last to die. There just wasn't enough of them to convince the others to vote for who the werewolves were. As the previous narrator, it was funny to watch them get convinced that the other villagers were werewolves time and again. Second, yes the seer and the fool see each other as the fool, and after checking my outbox, I did send him the correct PM. Lastly, as for the breakout of the last game, you are correct. I had to keep an excel spreadsheet to keep everything straight!))

For all that I've seen and heard, I cannot, in good conscience point at Sneak. As for villaige guard, as I am a soldier, I'll take that. Besides, I saw Sneak at the tavern last night and we had a beer together. It seems to me that Tusserte is a likely candidate.

Points to Tusserte

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-20, 02:54 PM
Good, I can see people are starting to think with their heads again.
Joosbawx, I cant agree more on being carefull who to choose for a leader. I'm also not too sure about what youre insinuating. I do know however that Lucky was chosen by the people of this town. Lets not discard that too easily.

As to Sneak; I say we give him his final chance to rectify.
He can take his time; I'm going to take a shower and put some clothes on.

*Chris walks over to his door and enters his house*

B-Man
2006-09-20, 03:06 PM
B-Man returns from his house with a mug of coffee in one hand and the graffe of coffee in the other.

What have I missed while I was looking for coffee?

Weebl
2006-09-20, 03:09 PM
"Some more discussion on sneak and the goblin. Please can you hold my torch a sec getting a coffee and some biscuits please."

B-Man
2006-09-20, 03:14 PM
B-Man puts the graffe down on the ground.

Did Sneak try to defend himself? And I have always had my suspicions about that goblin over there.

B-Man looks over at Sneak, trying to look for answers, then looks at the goblin with a judging look. Then B-Man takes a sip of coffee.

And Weebl, if you want some coffee, get a mug and I shall share some of mine.

Holds onto Weebl's torch.

Weebl
2006-09-20, 03:20 PM
"Cheers but I got my own. I like to have my coffee made a certain way. I even managed to get mine speicily ground for me." The pirate goes in, makes his coffee, grabs the biscuits and walks out looking odd carrying a tea tray. "The goblins just disturbed in my opinion. Shortbread anyone?" Weebl offers to the group, putting the tray down on a conveniently placed table. He takes the torch back.

Flabbicus
2006-09-20, 03:30 PM
Bootstrap Rilik the Smith stares suspiciously at "Lucky," if that's even his real name.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 03:31 PM
*falls out of tree* WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE HOW??? Oh. hehe. So dudes... have we made any progress? After sleeping i'm ready to settle this matter an on more in intelligent level. And i think that second fall knocked some sense into me..... *rubs his head* if you need me i'll be thinking *walks over to favorite tree and sits to meditate*

Edit: Alarra, (and pretty much everyone else) are you that a fraid of a hug from a lizardfolk?

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-20, 03:40 PM
((I've been aching to do this ;D))

**Tussy, still drowsy from his fall, waggles to the tree and sits down. After a few seconds he feels something wet under him... As he looks down it dawns on him what it is he's smelling. :-X**

Tormsskull
2006-09-20, 03:42 PM
T.S. grabs a piece of shortbread and holds it up towards Weebl as a gesture of thanks. *He takes a nibble from the shortbread and then smiles. *After devouring the rest of the cookie he picks up his harp and begins to pluck a few of the strings.

B-Man
2006-09-20, 03:44 PM
B-Man walks over to Tussy.

Why exactly were you sleeping during the day? What did you do last night that you had to sleep during the day?

B-Man suspiciously looks at Tussy.

Weebl
2006-09-20, 03:45 PM
"Enjoy them! They're home made. Don't start saying what kind of pirate drinks coffee and bakes biscuits. I'm just different."

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 03:46 PM
I have a different sleeping schedule... Talking with trees throws out my grasp of time. So i tend to get tired and loose track of time. nature works in mysterious ways huh? *looks down* Dear sweet nature.... chris what IS this??

veecher
2006-09-20, 03:46 PM
id love a shortbread, thanks. i support lucky 100%, he came through on all his campaign promises and i feel i can trust him with keeping us all safe. i also like the cut of dungeonmaster's jive. i say we let him handle security. id be more than happy to lend any assistance to you that i can, dungeon. so i guess that cuts my resposibilities down to getting the bodies to the coffinmaker and from there into the pyre?

im think im ready to officialy accuse someone now.
/me points at tussy.

B-Man
2006-09-20, 03:52 PM
(at Tussy) You're still suspicious, but I don't have much knowledge of druids and their rituals. (To everyone else) Does anyone have some proof to disprove that Sneak is a werewolf?

B-Man takes a sip of coffee.

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-20, 04:00 PM
I don't know. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, you know it's proven.

Sneak may or may not be telling the truth, so I say we leave him and focus on the "druid" in our midst. Seems like his ties to nature are too close.

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 04:03 PM
The way I figure it Sneaks cast doubt on himself. Hes going to get lynched eventually and has effectively signed his death warrant, so we might as well speed it up.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 04:08 PM
No such thing as too close. Nature is the foundation of our universe, it was here before all of us and everything we built. Whilst i will take our side the that side of the werewolves, i find it hard to believe you can be too close. Besides, werewolves are not of the natural order. They are an obomination of nature, to which i have sworn to protect, and should be destroyed. Or lynched.

Wow that bonk on the head knocked some sense into me. Being dehippytized is amazing!

veecher
2006-09-20, 04:08 PM
you're condemming your fellow townsmen to death by wasting your time killing suicidal men rather than the bloodthirsty monster in our streets!

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-20, 04:08 PM
I don't know. Considering Sneak's trademark sense of humour, it might well be just a joke.

But, as I said, he might want us to think that, meaning he is a werewolf, but he might want us to think that, meaning he isn't...

Selrahc
2006-09-20, 04:11 PM
I don't know. Considering Sneak's trademark sense of humour, it might well be just a joke.

But, as I said, he might want us to think that, meaning he is a werewolf, but he might want us to think that, meaning he isn't...

Which is kind of my point. Hes cast too much doubt on himself and is now in the firing line.

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-20, 04:23 PM
*Chris comes out of his house, all freshened up and ready for action*

I can see the mood has changed since my little speech.
I must warn you though. There are still many fingers pointing at Sneak! The way things are looking he is going to be lynched, if we want to stop this from happening we must now make a stand.

The masses will not be pleased without someone to hang this evening. So we must find the true killer, and find him fast! As long as we don't, I'd still rather help Sneak with his suicide then risk killing an innocent man who is still full of live.

((OOC: remember that Sneak is leaving or at least wont be able to post enough to actively play this game)

alcomoholik
2006-09-20, 04:29 PM
The way I see it is that there have been some fairly hasty accusations - picking on the hippie because of his strange ways and looks, pointing at the goblin, who may be a bit genocidal, but that seems to be aimed at werecreatures and not villagers, on Destro for stomaching food while our scribe lays dead. Now all of these stike me as strange habits and i'm not saying that any of them are definitely innocent but the case remains that if we were lynching people for strange habits and/or ways then we'd have a very small village by now! Not having met sneak before (he must live up to his name) I can only take his words at face value and the fact still remains that only one villager has confessed, and twice at that, so I do not see why we target people on presumptions when Sneak has yet to deny his alleged lycanthropy!

Now if Sneak comes up with a suitably valid argument as to why we should let him go then i'm more than willing to listen but as it stands I don't see why we are even contemplating someone else when he still is, by his own words, guilty as charged! And if, by some strange twist of fate, Sneak turns out to be nowt more than a villager I will not feel guilt at what we have done as it is obviously what he desires and we are merely aiding his passing. The only regret I would feel is that a lycan has evaded our justice for a night!

All I ask is that we rationalise our decisions on the evidence presented and do not vote on our existing prejudices, if we have any, as the lives of all in this village are at stake here!

(Newbie climbs down off his soap box)

Weebl
2006-09-20, 04:32 PM
Weebl finishes his coffee and offers Chris a shortbread. Newbie's right don't accuse those who are odd. Sneak is the main suspect due to admiting he was a werewolf TWICE. As I said before the others seem to be distubed or just kinda wierd.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 04:33 PM
The trees are sensing something in you newbie. You're trying to calm down the town so they won't realize you're lycan. Sure you may sound like a martyr, or a leader, but man, lycans can be o so devious. *looks suspiciously at newbie and goes back to meditate under trees*

B-Man
2006-09-20, 04:36 PM
B-Man finishes his first cup of coffee and pours himself another cup.

Well... if it is to help Sneak and his suicidial tendencies...

/me points at Sneak.

please Sneak, please justify yourself...

B-Man takes a sip of coffee.

alcomoholik
2006-09-20, 04:40 PM
Tussy, I wasn't trying to calm down the town, I was trying to rationalise what people have said. *Also, where in any of my words is the suggestion that I feel like a martyr? *If anyone is being suspicious (aside from Sneak confessing) it would be you seeing as the votes are mounting against you and nobody had even mentioned my name, yet you try to avert suspicion away from yourself by labelling me a lycan.

I ask, where is your evidence (aside from alleged talking trees)? *Or is this merely a tact to make yourself seem more innocent? *Claiming someone is a werewolf is not a light gesture!

*Newbie remains pointing at Sneak (using his ninja-pirate muscles) but keeps a wary eye on Tussy*

((OOC - I'm moving house in about 15 mins (got my own place at last!!!) so won't have access to the net, so if anyone wants opinions/suggestions/answers/anything from me it will have to be between about 9 and 5 GMT when i'm at work))

Weebl
2006-09-20, 04:44 PM
Weebl looks in astonishment.You kept your finger pointing at Sneak the whole time! You must some muscels man!

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 04:47 PM
Tussy, I wasn't trying to calm down the town, I was trying to rationalise what people have said. Also, where in any of my words is the suggestion that I feel like a martyr? If anyone is being suspicious (aside from Sneak confessing) it would be you seeing as the votes are mounting against you and nobody had even mentioned my name, yet you try to avert suspicion away from yourself by labelling me a lycan.

I ask, where is your evidence (aside from alleged talking trees)? Or is this merely a tact to make yourself seem more innocent? Claiming someone is a werewolf is not a light gesture!

*Newbie remains pointing at Sneak but keeps a wary eye on Tussy*

hmmm.....
I apologize for my rash actions. Although the trees never lie to me, they have been proven to be wrong on occasion. (like when they told me wearing a loincloth was completely comfortable) Will you accept my apology?

Lucky
2006-09-20, 04:54 PM
Citizens of- Lucky checks his notes. Tymanius!!! I, your great Mayor, have received many applications for positions among the village, and- Lucky pauses as all his notes get blown out of his hands into the wind. Err... and... Consider them all... granted... yeah! GRANTED!!! Lucky chases after his notes. After he catches them he continues.
As for the current situation... Well... Just get the gallows ready... There be a hanging tonight!

Weebl
2006-09-20, 04:57 PM
Weebl raises his empty mug and torch excitedly. Realising he didn't lift the pitch fork he quickly swaps his mug for the pitch fork.

I believe the trees have lied to you once now. Newbie is an innocent man.

Alarra
2006-09-20, 05:09 PM
I have to say that if we overlook someone who has actively come out and said 'I am a werewolf' in favor of someone for whom we have no proof...and no, talking to trees is not proof of being a werewolf...and that person who admitted to being a werewolf actually is a werewolf, just think how much they'll laugh at us villagers and how stupid we'll feel. I can just see Sneak going back to his werewolf brethren and saying "Those stupid villagers, I told them I was a wolf and they still didn't lynch me."

And if he isn't a werewolf...well then, not our responsibility....a confession, 2 confessions, is more than enough admittance of guilt to at least clear my conscience if he really is innocent.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 05:13 PM
Thank you alarra for informing these villagers that just because i talk to trees, doesn't make me a werewolf. I might be slightly crazed, but still, i'm all for lynching the werewolves causing an imbalance in nature. * is still waiting to get a hug from alarra :D )

Sneak
2006-09-20, 05:28 PM
So, I'd just like to know. Let's say I changed my mind and said I wasn't a werewolf. Would it matter? After two confessions, would you still believe me if I said I wasn't a wolf? It seems like you should. After all, if you believed me the first two times, then why not a third? But you won't. I know. If I defend myself now, it'll just make myself seem more like a werewolf, won't it? A werewolf who had a guilty conscience but then thought better of it, maybe. Or maybe just a moron. I won't deny the latter. So either way, I'm getting probably hanged. Unless my claim is, wrong, that is. But I'll just say it now to test out my theory. "I am not a werewolf." So, I'll still probably be hanged.

Based on this arbitrary system of judgement, that is. A man can say he is a werewolf and people will believe him, but then if he says he is not after people will not believe him. If you don't believe him, does that not mean that he is a dishonest person, which would in turn lead to him probably not telling the truth the first two times? Makes perfect sense to me, but then again, I guess I'm not sensible if I'm confessing to being a werewolf, am I? Or maybe I didn't confess. Maybe it's all in your head. Now, I'm not saying it is, but that's a possibility that cannot be ruled out. After all, I'm sure zombie hippos have some pretty sick-ass heads.

And because I make I make a confession, that means I am suicidal? Well, if I then refute that claim, you'll still call me suicidal. 'Suicide?' Bah. More like Windex to wipe the taint off of your guilty conscience. You can blame your actions on me because I'm the only one with courage enough to step up and admit my condition. That is, if I actually am a werewolf. Although it seems like there isn't much doubt in your collective minds. So I'll just say "I'm not a werewolf" and then watch my "defense" do nothing. You call upon me to defend myself, but once I do, it doesn't matter. You just want me to validate your card-house accusations.

Well, go ahead. Make my day. If I wake up dead tomorrow, do I get insurance?

Weebl
2006-09-20, 05:38 PM
Sneak you fool! Why say that you're a werewolf if your not! It's suicide!Well the finger is final. Sorry Sneak. Weebl goes inside to make note of such foolishness in his book of suspects.

((GTG now school in the morning))

Sneak
2006-09-20, 05:45 PM
*smirks*

There you go. Once again. It's 'suicide.'

But it's not suicide after I've refuted my claim, is it? Now the suicide argument is just a thin card-house argument that can be blown away if you really think about it. Of course, that makes some vital assumptions, the foremost among them being the application of thought to anything so trivial when it's much easier to just call down the executioner.

But hey, anyway, I like card houses. They're fun to make and they look cool.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-20, 05:58 PM
Why are you looking at me, mister investigator? Think of it. With my genocidal thouhgts of destroying humanity, I'm the last person to suspect. Or at least lynch. Think about it. Kill me, and the Goblins will revolt against their human oppressers. I will be a martyr. Enough blood thirsty goblins storming the countryside,--believe me, we breed like rats--and the human race is crushed under a sea of green flesh and crude weaponry.

Or I could be deranged, but we'll discuss that at a later date. If I was a werewiolf, Monsieur, I would neither be this suicidal nor this human-hating-yet-friendly. I assume that there are at least a few human werewolves in this pack, and I would be condemning 'pack-mates' as it were if I were to continue this genocidal rant.

Speaking of which, Tussy may not be a werewolf, but he seems drugged up enough to have done it in the night anyway, in the deranged, uncontrollable ways of addicties.

And on the subject of my genocidal rage: How many humans do you know who want to elimate all goblins? Yeah. There's a lot. I'm just one goblin who's trying to turn the tables on that.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 06:04 PM
Foaming at the mouth and trying to destroy humanity? Regardless of your Goblin ethnicity, those actions/words are making lean towards the fact that you are a werewolf. I won't point a finger as of yet, but be warned, Master Fullbladder, i have my eye on you, and with my eye, the would be eyes of the trees.

Edit: Also, we're trapped in transylvannia. No way the other goblins will find out about one less kin messing (no personal offense intended)

Pocky
2006-09-20, 06:24 PM
...

*looks around the scene of the crime*

...

*looks at Sneak, then at Tussy*

...

/me points at Sneak

...

((I have GOT to figure out what language these folks are speaking, and fast.))

Sneak
2006-09-20, 06:25 PM
*smirks again at Pocky*

See? No point in defense. If you were so intent on it, you really should've just hanged me before this whole moral dilemma (which you will all completely ignore) had a chance to arise.

Xylric
2006-09-20, 06:33 PM
My friends, even if this confession of Sneak's is a false one, can we afford to completely disregard it?

*points at sneak*

Madmal
2006-09-20, 06:35 PM
*smirks*

There you go. *Once again. *It's 'suicide.'

But it's not suicide after I've refuted my claim, is it? *Now the suicide argument is just a thin card-house argument that can be blown away if you really think about it. *Of course, that makes some vital assumptions, the foremost among them being the application of thought to anything so trivial when it's much easier to just call down the executioner.

But hey, anyway, I like card houses. *They're fun to make and they look cool.

Nice speech Sneak, but, as our assuptions and the suicide argument, it can also be blown away at any time. you taunted us and made us doubt. and you're right, it would be easier if we just called the executioner to finish you...

I think he has just made his death wish...if he desires to accept death while claiming he is a werewolf, then bring him to the gallows, even if we're right, or wrong, there will be another death tomorrow...

Sneak
2006-09-20, 06:37 PM
My point has been proven. *Defense means nothing. It's all a show to validate your misguided attempts at justice. I guess I'm ready to die in peace now.

Well, relative peace, anyway, if you don't count the kicking and screaming as I'm dragged to the noose.

And Malmagor: I'm not trying to stop you from hanging me as it's inevitable, but please, point out the flaws in my argument if you find them. I like to know how to improve my Jackass factor.

Flabbicus
2006-09-20, 06:41 PM
/me points at Sneak to humor his blaze of glory mentality

Runeclaw
2006-09-20, 06:43 PM
It's not reasonable to assume that just because someone lies, all their previous statements must be lies as well. Nor to assume that because someone speaks the truth in one instance, all their words all truth. The world is not composed of liers and truth-tellers.

Sneak, you have contradicted yourself. So are you lying now or were you lying then? Either way we must conclude that you lived to us once and told the truth once.

Either you are a man who claimed to be a werewolf, and now recants as you see the hangman's noose draw near, or you are a werewolf who admited to his nature, and now tries desperately to lie to save his life.

Both seem like odd behaviors, I admit, but the second seems much more plausible than the first.

As others have already noted, in our quest to root out the werewolves from our village, how can we afford to ignore the only one who has confessed, even if he now recants?

/me continues to point at Sneak

Sneak
2006-09-20, 06:43 PM
I find this whole situation highly amusing. *You're all just proving my point. *I know you really don't care, but I'll be the one laughing when there's one less innocent person in town and the werewolves come calling. *Well, actually I won't be laughing because I'll be dead, but I'll be rolling over in my grave or something.

Of course, I know you won't believe me when I say I'm innocent, so I'm just going to sit tight until I'm hanged and the narrator strikes.

And also, about the strange behavior issue: some of you are new, and you obviously don't know me. Strange is my business. Well, it's that or being a general pain in the ass, but it sounds better the first way.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-20, 06:46 PM
((Please do not put 'Continues to point at X' in the same format as accusations. That is just asking for me to make a mistake with the vote tally. If you want to say that you continue to point, please just put in black text.

Thank you))

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-20, 07:10 PM
All this legal talk is giving this poor carpenter a headache. If a man says he's a werewolf, after we have just had a werewolf attack, then he should be prepared to accept the consequences.

Sorry I'm late with Korith's coffin. I was fresh out of lumber and had to go saw some logs down to size. I'm pretty well stocked now.

*Raldor places coffin by Korith's remains*

Uh, do we have a undertaker? I'm a little squemish, and this is *gag* gross.

*Raldor tries to vomit away from everyone else*

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-20, 07:11 PM
I for one, do not believe Sneak is a werewolf. Not only to prove his theory worng, but Sneak acts like this. It why the last game was lost. It is only Sneaks humour.

I must say, if you did vote for Sneak, you probably should change your vote.

If not just duly note I beleive he is not guilty, although having no infomation, or patterns to look at, I can't say it with conviction.

*Death decides to go cook some tuna fudge in case it is the cats last meal*

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 07:15 PM
*casts stoneshape* Here Is Where Sneak Will Probably Lie. Rest His Cute Kitty Soul, Werewolf Or Not.

Gralamin
2006-09-20, 07:32 PM
(Okay that was a lot of posts.

According to my current notes (http://www.editgrid.com/user/gralamin/Werewolf_GameStart), sneak has 17 votes agaisnt him, coming from:
Bookman
B-Man
Chris
Newbie
Xlyric
Rillik
Dispoztion
Selrahc
Weebl
Raldor
Atreyu
Gezina
Runeclaw
Kyrian
Pocky
Alarra
Destro)
[notes will be updated as soon as I can access editgrid)

Kantur
2006-09-20, 07:32 PM
Death, I hear your point and respect it, but what alternative do we have? With only Korith dead and seemingly no motive beyond wanting to kill us all one by one, we don't have any evidence against anyone to start off the hunt. Admittedly, if everyone votes for Sneak, they we learn nothing as it's easy for the wolves to kill again without us getting a single clue. You suggest those who've voted for Sneak change their vote, but who do you suggest die in his place?

smellie_hippie
2006-09-20, 08:01 PM
*listens to as many posts as he can stomach*

We seem to be in a significant conundrum. Sneak has accused himself, and renegged on that self-incrimination. Other accusations have been made, for various reasons. I can understand that we are all in a panic, because someone here is a Werewolf. He or she is very cleverly hidden among us, and we are all afraid that we may be the next to die. While some have said that we should re-evaluate our accusations, there are still many people who have said nothing... Where are their voices, in defence or accusation?

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-20, 08:05 PM
((Sorry Gralamin, you missed one:
Posted by: The Lucky Pirate Posted on: Sep 19th, 2006, 10:09pm
So... it's Sneak then?

Err... Yeah! Sneak!

* The Lucky Pirate points at Sneak

that makes 18 votes for Sneak.))

Sneak
2006-09-20, 08:14 PM
Where are their voices, in defence or accusation?[/color]

In defense? You mock me, good sir.

And note: I really have no problem if I die, because I'll be cracking up at how stupid this situation really is. And I'll be watching to see who the werewolves strike next...

When the narrator comes and says that you haven't killed a werewolf, I'll be the one with the last laugh. Of course, when I say that I'm not trying to defend myself or anything. You, of course, won't believe me now. But once it does happen, then you will.

Don't mistake my amused ramblings for some kind of crude defense tactic. I'm just speaking my thoughts.

Gralamin
2006-09-20, 08:16 PM
((Sorry Gralamin, you missed one:

that makes 18 votes for Sneak.))

(Okay added that in. still having problems with editgrid)

B-Man
2006-09-20, 08:22 PM
B-Man looks at Sneak in a confused matter.

/me withdraws his finger.

I do believe I did jump the gun. I need concrete proof that Sneak is a werewolf. So Sneak, where were you last night while this happened?

Sneak
2006-09-20, 08:26 PM
Last night?

*scratches head*

Well, I was in the tavern. It's all pretty fuzzy, see. I remember drinking a lot of alchohol, and then there's this weird hole in my memory. Weird, huh?

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-20, 08:31 PM
The sun has reached its zenith in our poor, plagued village. *The day is half over. *Sneak having initially confessed to being a werewolf has many fingers pointed at him. *However, it is not enough to immediately convict him yet. *Half the day still remains... much can happen in that wide period of time.

Will Sneak save himself?
To whom will the blame turn if so?

Only time will tell...

((Halfway point! *Tally as of 8:30 pm EST Wednesday: Sneak - 17, Tussy - 6, ZombieRockStar - 1, Destro Yersul - 1. *Exactly 20 required for a clear majority.))

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-20, 08:50 PM
The trees are getting tired of sneaks constant pointless ramblings because he obviously wants to die. And so am I. He is not going to help us, i think he is just pulling us down as a group. We should get rid of him so we need not concern ourselves with him any longer.
/me points at Sneak

Edit: I can't read what i'm supposed to do for the second finger pointing....

B-Man
2006-09-20, 08:50 PM
I shall reserve my judgement until more edvidence is presented. Sneak, I am sorry for jumping the gun.

B-Man takes a sip of coffee, only to discover that he had already drank it all. He then fills his cup up with more coffee, draining the graffe.

((And if you are using reverse phycology, you're doing a damn good job on me.))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-20, 08:55 PM
((Tussy... If you wish to change your vote, please do so by typing
/me points at [insert name here]. Also, you must go back to your other post where you pointed at ZombieRockStar and put the
tags around it.

I am also PMing you a link to this post.

Thank you.))

veecher
2006-09-20, 10:27 PM
alright since no one else is assuming the job and ive already stated ill do it myself, ill be the undertaker for as long as this curse is over our town. if anyone needs me ill be digging.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-21, 01:29 AM
((Ok, Tussy, it works like this. Type exactly what I am about to type in the line below this except remove the space between the slash and the word "me". just trust me.

/ me points at Sneak.

I then want you to go back to your previous pointing and put the strike-through tags around it. The way to do that is by putting [ s] just as I wrote it, except without the space inside the brackets in front of the sentence, and then putting [/s] exactly as I wrote it at the end of the sentence.))

Selrahc
2006-09-21, 03:22 AM
Personally I think its unlikely Sneak is a werewolf. But I also think Sneak is the best suspect we have. So.... My accusation stands.

alcomoholik
2006-09-21, 04:14 AM
Sneak, you may be trying to create some moral dilemma by now saying you are not a werewolf but I didn't request you withdraw your claim, I requested that you present a valid defence. If all someone had to do to avoid being hanged was say "ummmm, it wasn't me you know, I aint a werewolf" then we'd never hang anyone and the werewolves will just rip us apart one by one.

It seems your defence is based around us either believing everything you say or nothing you say - both of which would lead to contradictions and so therefore we can do nothing at all. This is utterly ridiculous and unless you can come up with defence more substantial that "I no longer believe that i'm a werewolf" or "I got wasted and then remember nothing of the night" then I do see that we have any option to hang you! I suppose your next defence is going to be that you're a vegetarian!!! Defend yourself properly or it seems that you are going to be the most likely candidate for the noose.

Oh and Tussy, your accusation is forgive. These are stressful times and most of us seemed to be a bit hasty this morning.

Dispozition
2006-09-21, 05:49 AM
((Bleh...This is so confusing.

Anyone mind slowing this thread down a bit? Anyone???))

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-21, 06:23 AM
Hm... there are a lot of persuasive people among us, but I'm still torn between choosing to blame Sneak or Tussy. I'll be waiting for more to be said, mkay?

*DLD looks upward with a quizzical look on her face, then turns to the others*

the Captain is acting an awful lot like... Hm, no. I'll keep my thoughts secret till later. Don't want any werewolves finding out too much! Or is it a good thing? Should I tell?

*DLD rolls her eyes and stares at everyone*

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-21, 06:57 AM
Death, I hear your point and respect it, but what alternative do we have? *With only Korith dead and seemingly no motive beyond wanting to kill us all one by one, we don't have any evidence against anyone to start off the hunt. *Admittedly, if everyone votes for Sneak, they we learn nothing as it's easy for the wolves to kill again without us getting a single clue. *You suggest those who've voted for Sneak change their vote, but who do you suggest die in his place?


I do see your point. And I can't be certain Sneak isn't a werewolf, so I shall just wait for the first round to be over.

B-Man
2006-09-21, 06:59 AM
B-Man looks into his cup of coffee to find nothing left. Then looks into his graffe, to find nothing left.

I shall return when I make more coffee. I still have to clean my house. And Sneak, I am uncertain with you, but my finger remains withdrawn.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-21, 07:26 AM
yay! Ok i got it Gnome Well i'm of to speak to the trees for 6 hours or so. NO INTERUPTIONS! *climbs into the tree* Unless its important. I still won't respond :D

Sneak
2006-09-21, 07:47 AM
Sneak, you may be trying to create some moral dilemma by now saying you are not a werewolf but I didn't request you withdraw your claim, I requested that you present a valid defence. *If all someone had to do to avoid being hanged was say "ummmm, it wasn't me you know, I aint a werewolf" then we'd never hang anyone and the werewolves will just rip us apart one by one.

It seems your defence is based around us either believing everything you say or nothing you say - both of which would lead to contradictions and so therefore we can do nothing at all. *This is utterly ridiculous and unless you can come up with defence more substantial that "I no longer believe that i'm a werewolf" or "I got wasted and then remember nothing of the night" then I do see that we have any option to hang you! *I suppose your next defence is going to be that you're a vegetarian!!! *Defend yourself properly or it seems that you are going to be the most likely candidate for the noose.

Oh and Tussy, your accusation is forgive. *These are stressful times and most of us seemed to be a bit hasty this morning.

I thought I'd made it clear that I'm resigned to my fate? Resigned in the amused way, that is. Anyway, defend myself? Well, how am I supposed to defend myself? What do you want me to say? It's not like you can go much deeper than "I'm not a werewolf." That's basically the only defense there is ((in this game)). If you really want to know that I was in the tavern last night, ask the bartender. ((Too bad no alibis exist in this game either.)) But basically it boils down to 'whoever people think is a werewolf, they are a werewolf, no matter what they say.' But anyway, I do have one more secret I think I'd just like to throw out there in my defense.

I'm a vegetarian.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-21, 07:55 AM
*Death is busy cooking a vegetable soup.

At the mention of Sneak's last statement, he pulls the vegetables close to him*

Tormsskull
2006-09-21, 07:56 AM
*looks towards Sneak*

"If you are in truth innocent of the crime, then you will have brought much evil into this world by forcing all of these people's hands. One way or another, death seems a suitable punishment for one such as you."

*plays a funeral song on his harp*

/me points at Sneak

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-21, 08:49 AM
Hey, it seems to be nearly nightfall, and Tussy is wandering off! *Maybe it's so he can hide to transform into the werewolf! *Certainly seems more suspicious to me than Sneak!

Gralamin
2006-09-21, 09:09 AM
Sneak is now at 20 votes I belive.

Korith
2006-09-21, 09:23 AM
Narrator Korith: There are presently 19 votes for Sneak, as B-man withdrew his vote per:


All the peasents realize that when they point at someone using red text enclosed in *'s that the decision is irreversable. *They know that it would be a book-keeping nightmare if everyone was editing their "official" accusation. *If they want to change their vote, they need to create a new post and put a line through their former accusation using the tags.


B-Man finishes his first cup of coffee and pours himself another cup.

Well... if it is to help Sneak and his suicidial tendencies...

* B-Man points at Sneak.

please Sneak, please justify yourself...

B-Man takes a sip of coffee.



B-Man looks at Sneak in a confused matter.

/me withdraws his finger.

I do believe I did jump the gun. I need concrete proof that Sneak is a werewolf. So Sneak, where were you last night while this happened?

Current standings:
Voter->Votes for
Alarra->Sneak
Atreyu the Masked Llama->Sneak
B-Man->Not voted
Bookman->Sneak
Cain2005->Not voted
Captain Smellie Hippie->Destro Yersul
Cathrindir->Not voted
Chris the Pontifex->Sneak
DarkLightDragon->Tussy the Hippy Druid
Death; your friend the Reaper->Not voted
Destro Yersul->Sneak
Dispozition->Sneak
DungeonMaster77->Tussy the Hippy Druid
evnafets->Not voted
Gezina van den Vechte->Sneak
Gralamin Shieldheart->Tussy the Hippy Druid
Joosbawx->Not voted
Kantur->Not voted
Kyrian->Sneak
Lucky, The Leprechaun->Sneak
Major Geek->Not voted
Malmagor->Not voted
Master Fullbladder, of Narf->Tussy the Hippy Druid
Newbie in the Playground->Sneak
Pocky->Sneak
Raldor->Sneak
Rilik->Sneak
Runeclaw->Sneak
Selrahc->Sneak
Shyftir->Not voted
Silanas, Vengeance Seeker->Not voted
Sneak->Not voted
The Eldritch Knight Myrij->Not voted
Tormsskull->Sneak
Tussy the Hippy Druid->Sneak
veecher->Tussy the Hippy Druid
Weebl and Bob->Sneak
Xylric->Sneak
ZombieRockStar->Tussy the Hippy Druid

Votee->Total Votes
Alarra->0
Atreyu the Masked Llama->0
B-Man->0
Bookman->0
Cain2005->0
Captain Smellie Hippie->0
Cathrindir->0
Chris the Pontifex->0
DarkLightDragon->0
Death; your friend the Reaper->0
Destro Yersul->1
Dispozition->0
DungeonMaster77->0
evnafets->0
Gezina van den Vechte->0
Gralamin Shieldheart->0
Joosbawx->0
Kantur->0
Kyrian->0
Lucky, The Leprechaun->0
Major Geek->0
Malmagor->0
Master Fullbladder, of Narf->0
Newbie in the Playground->0
Pocky->0
Raldor->0
Rilik->0
Runeclaw->0
Selrahc->0
Shyftir->0
Silanas, Vengeance Seeker->0
Sneak->19
The Eldritch Knight Myrij->0
Tormsskull->0
Tussy the Hippy Druid->6
veecher->0
Weebl and Bob->0
Xylric->0
ZombieRockStar->0

Narrator Korith: In other news, strikethrough markup does weird things in quote boxes, but that's another issue. Back to the game.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-21, 09:39 AM
"My foreleg is beginning to hurt from all this pointing. I am never pointing this early again."

veecher
2006-09-21, 10:33 AM
oh good! im not too late. since its looking like ill be having a late night digging korith's grave i'll be a prime target for attack. somebody, please put whatever protection you have on the groundskeeper shed at the graveyard. ill feel safer from an attack if i have some walls around me, no matter how thin they are. ive gotta get back to work, the less i have to be out at night the better.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-21, 10:48 AM
I don't mind helping dig the grave veecher, it's just the handling of the remains that I can't really stomach.

I think I've got some scrap wood back in the shop that llama can prop his leg up on, and it looks like I best get to measuring sneak for his coffin. Where did he run off too?

Weebl
2006-09-21, 12:12 PM
Weebl walks out and heard Sneaks return to what he said.

*Weebl withdraws his finger*

I'm sorry Sneak for being aggressive with you. I now think we should look at the least likely. *Weebl looks at Mal* You have been looking at those who are loyal to me, those who are friends of mine. Technichly being an elf, the goblin sees nothing bad in me, but you accuse him of being genicidal instead of mently disturbed. You, I believe, might be too aggressive to some others.

*Weebl looks at Mal angrily*

((@V:I'm not pointing at Mal yet. He seems too innocent))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-21, 12:31 PM
(if you're pointing at Mal, you need to use the action text so the narrator sees it. *As for me, I'm not going to be swayed by reverse psychology.) *

(^ oh, okay. :-[ I misunderstood.)

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 12:34 PM
Judge Cain steps out of his court house, and looks around at all the people.

(OOC: Sorry I missed a day, but things happen)

Deckmaster
2006-09-21, 01:33 PM
Some interesting things have been going on so far. I'm not convinced Sneak is a werewolf, but I'm also not convinced that he isn't. However, it seems to me to be far more likely someone who quickly voted for Sneak once things started going in that direction.

Someone like...

/me points to Destro Yersul

Honestly, I could point to anyone who pointed to Sneak, but someone else pointed to Destro already and I want this resolved, so throwing someone else in the fire seems wrong.

Weebl
2006-09-21, 01:50 PM
Well I believe that Mal is trying to put the blame on others so...

*Weebl Points at Mal.*

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 01:54 PM
Why did people think sneak was the werewolf? (Remember I missed a bit) and turns to look at the other people with a judging eye

Weebl
2006-09-21, 01:56 PM
He shouted out that he was a werewolf In the middle of the street...twice.

Tormsskull
2006-09-21, 01:59 PM
*nods towards Cain*

"Mr. Sneak freely admitted he was a werewolf. *When questioned about the honesty of his statement, he upheld it, reaffirming that he was in fact, a werewolf. *Then, recently, he recanted on his two previous statements and claimed that he was not in fact a werewolf.

Make of that what you will, judge."

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 02:03 PM
Cain become pensive of a moment, "it sound to me that he is no werewolf, he is most likely insane,"

Tormsskull
2006-09-21, 02:06 PM
*nods at Cain*

"Truth be told, I believe you are right. In dark times such as these though, when death is around every corner, would you like to have an insane man in your midst? Nay says I."

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 02:12 PM
Cain thinks for a bit, "Where is sneak now?" he saids, and turns to Trom.

B-Man
2006-09-21, 02:19 PM
B-Man returns to the scene with a fresh graffe of coffee and a full mug. He appears to be dusty.

Has anything new happened while I was away?

B-Man puts his graffe and the ground and takes a long, deep sip of coffee.

Selrahc
2006-09-21, 02:25 PM
Nope. Nobodies dead, just talking. ;)

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 03:14 PM
Destro sees that someone else has pointed to him. He climbs a nearby tree and stares down from the branches.
"Ha! I'm invisible now. You can't see me they can't see me." hehehehe.
He stops and looks around.
"Ack! they found me! nooo..."
He drops out of the tree and crawls around for a bit. Finding a discarded paper bag he puts it over his head.
"If I can't see them they can't see me you know. I've sure fooled those nasty kumquats this time."
he laughs happily at the thought of eluding the kumquats.

Weebl
2006-09-21, 03:20 PM
Weebl takes the last shortbread and eats it.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-21, 03:32 PM
Destro sees that someone else has pointed to him. He climbs a nearby tree and stares down from the branches.
"Ha! I'm invisible now. You can't see me they can't see me." hehehehe.
He stops and looks around.
"Ack! they found me! nooo..."
He drops out of the tree and crawls around for a bit. Finding a discarded paper bag he puts it over his head.
"If I can't see them they can't see me you know. I've sure fooled those nasty kumquats this time."
he laughs happily at the thought of eluding the kumquats.


*climbs down the tree* Ok, your condition is starting to worry me. What of these kumquats? And stay out of my trees!! They don't need to be infected by your crazyness.

(does the three post rule apply for this game??)

B-Man
2006-09-21, 03:34 PM
B-Man looks at Tussy and Destro. Then continues to ponder, while taking a sip of coffee.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 03:39 PM
"Eh? who's that. I can't take the bag off. They'd see me then."
Destro looks around, his head under the bag.
"The kumquats are everywhere I tell you! Everywhere!"
((For anyone who doesn't know, a kumquat is a small orange fruit about the size of a large grape.))

Korith
2006-09-21, 03:40 PM
(does the three post rule apply for this game??)

Narrator Korith: No, but please avoid double posting. Edit your post if you feel the need to add anything and nobody else has posted.

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 03:47 PM
Cain looks at Destro, "are they now," he said shaking his head.

Weebl
2006-09-21, 04:00 PM
Weebl pulls out a kumquat out his pocket and throws it at destro.That was just a small orange ok.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 04:04 PM
"Orange? what's an.. Eep! Kumquat!"
Destro scrambles to get away from the kumquat. he hides in a full rain barrel, the paper bag falling off as he gets in. It floats to the ground and Destro stares at the kumquat over the edge of the barrel.

Madmal
2006-09-21, 04:05 PM
Malmagor->Master Fullbladder, of Narf

((Hey! i never pointed at him! hell, i haven't pointed at anyone yet!!!))

Weebl
2006-09-21, 04:06 PM
I see you destro!

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 04:07 PM
Cain walks over and picks up the Kumquat, and says, "Maybe Kumquat are to werewolfs, what garlic is to Vampires," he said and tosses the Kumquat into the barrel were Destro is hiding

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 04:08 PM
"Eep!"
Destro's head disappears over the edge of the barrel. A sort of burbly laughing sound comes from under the water inside it.

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 04:09 PM
"Maybe not," Cain said looking at the barrel, and the person inside it.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-21, 04:10 PM
((

Malmagor->Master Fullbladder, of Narf

((Hey! i never pointed at him! hell, i haven't pointed at anyone yet!!!))
I was wondering that myself. *Figured I had missed something. *All you silly people and your spreadsheets. *TextEdit works just as well. ))

The sun is low in the sky, the town growing slightly darker with the on set of evening. *Fingers still point at Sneak, some wavering, some dropping or relocating but nevertheless he still holds the plurality of accusations. *Time is growing short, the decision will be made at nightfall which seems mere moments away.

((4 hours 20 minutes until nightfall))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 04:11 PM
The kumquat is floating on top of the water. Destro is under the water, giggling.

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 04:15 PM
Cain lean against the rim of the barrel, and watches and waits for Destro to surface.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 04:19 PM
Destro stops giggling. He pops up to the surface of the barrel, displacing a great deal of water in the process.
"Hello sir, what kin I do fer ye?"
He grins and giggles some more, oblivious to the fact that he is completely soaked.

Weebl
2006-09-21, 04:20 PM
Weebl decides to be harsh and put 100 kumquats in the barrell

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 04:21 PM
Cain shakes his head, "Nothing, you can go back to what you were doing," he said as walks away, but not before saying, "You dropped this," and tries to hand Destro the kumquat

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 04:24 PM
"Eeeh kumquats!"
Destro puts the kumquat into the water with the rest of the kumquats. He climbs out of the barrel.
"You know, kumquats are a lot more cunning than you give them credit for."
He grins and laughs.

Madmal
2006-09-21, 04:30 PM
*Weebl looks at Mal* You have been looking at those who are loyal to me, those who are friends of mine. Technichly being an elf, the goblin sees nothing bad in me, but you accuse him of being genicidal instead of mently disturbed. You, I believe, might be too aggressive to some others.

*Weebl looks at Mal angrily*


Mal looks at Weebl with a serious semblance
In times of crisis, the worst qualities of people are brought up to and shown to the world around them...cruelty, paranoia, indiference, fear..traition...wherever the lynched one is a werewolf or not, they will kill again tonight...and one of us will be accused again...

i'm sorry, but this is not a friendly game Weebl, the werewolves are among us, here, listening to everything we say...this is not a time to loose what's left of our sanity...

the people had choosen Sneak;even he has chosen himself...while on the other side...a goblin talks about destruction, a teen whines about the opinion of his girlfriend, and an old man shows symtoms of kumquat-phobia...

Don't you see?we're already falling apart...

((TRG: i know, ispent too much time writing this, so it was obvious i was gonna be simuposted..))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-21, 04:31 PM
((OK. *This is the Werewolf game, a game that requires intelligence and meaningful posts, thus you do not have to abide by the three post rule. *However: the last little exchange that has sucked up almost a full page of posts has almost nothing to do Werewolf. *If you wish to post in that manner, move it to the Town, or start abiding by the three post rule.

Thank you,
The Roaming Gnome

EDIT: Malmagor, I was not talking to you. Your post is fine :) ))

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 04:34 PM
(OOC: Cain bows his head, Sorry about that)

Korith
2006-09-21, 04:36 PM
*Mal looks suspiciously at Fullblader*

Apologies. I misinterpreted this gesture

My records have been adjusted.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 04:38 PM
((Oops. :-[))
((And Destro isn't a lich in this game. Just a crazy old man.))
((v: yay, cookie!))

Madmal
2006-09-21, 04:41 PM
((Oops. :-[))
((And Destro isn't a lich in this game. Just a crazy old man.))
((corrected, sorry then...here, have a Yoda shaped cookie.. :)))
------------------
((gotta go, and probably until tomorrow...oh well...))

B-Man
2006-09-21, 06:49 PM
((Wow, its nearly night fall!))

B-Man takes a sip of coffee.

Looks as though Sneak is going to be killed tonight. I don't believe that he is a werewolve. Although I couldn't find the tavern keeper, I don't believe that he's guilty.

B-Man resumes giving Destro and Tussy a judging look.

Cain2005
2006-09-21, 06:51 PM
Cain sits in the traven, and ponders all of the stranges things that he had seen today, and comes to decision that he will not point at anyone just yet.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 06:54 PM
Destro sits by a tree far from the kumquat filled barrel. He starts staring at Sneak, as though he expects him to sprout fur and fangs at any moment.

evnafets
2006-09-21, 06:58 PM
I think we're making a mistake going for sneak.
However it has sparked some interesting voting.
I'm going to follow the logic of Major Geek (which I came up with independantlyl, and then saw he already posted)

I don't think Sneak is a wolf.
Everyone has been following like sheep to cast a vote against Sneak.
But which of those are wolves in sheep's clothing?

Rather than stay silent today, I will cast a vote in the direction of Dispozition.

/me points at Dispozition

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-21, 07:06 PM
I think Sneak's probably just trying to stir things up and confuse us all. It's his way.

Though it looks like Sneak will be dead in a short hour and a half, I refuse to take part in what will likely be the lynching of an innocent villager. I'm prepared to admit it if I'm wrong. But, for now, I'll keep pointing at Tussy.

Sneak
2006-09-21, 07:08 PM
Well, my fate is sealed, but I might as well point a finger.

/me points at Tussy.

I mean...come on. A guy who apparently talks to trees? They tell him to do things? Well, maybe they tell him to turn into a half-man half-wolf abomination and kill people. You never know.

B-Man
2006-09-21, 07:12 PM
B-Man refills his coffee.

I shall succumb to my suspicion.

/me points at Tussy.

Madmal
2006-09-21, 07:18 PM
Well, my fate is sealed, but I might as well point a finger.

/me points at Tussy.

I mean...come on. *A guy who apparently talks to trees? *They tell him to do things? *Well, maybe they tell him to turn into a half-man half-wolf abomination and kill people. *You never know.

((seems i still have some time before going to see Uriah Heep..))

do you have something against Tree-talkers?

Sneak
2006-09-21, 07:20 PM
No, I just have something against people who says that trees tell them to do things. Sounds like this one time in the future where this guy thought that The Beatles—er, scratch that part. Anyway, he's been acting very strange and was quick to pass the blame onto another.

Plus he has the second most votes other than me. Peer pressure FTW!

Madmal
2006-09-21, 07:22 PM
No, I just have something against people who says that trees tell them to do things.

I seee...

smellie_hippie
2006-09-21, 07:41 PM
It's sad that our village must be so cursed, but it doesn't appear that we will be sated without more blood being spilled...
Sorry Sneak, I didn't know you well, but I feel well for knowing you.

*bums some coffee from B-Man and raises a cup in farewell salute*

@v Won't they be helping with the lynching by havign a rope tossed across the branch?

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-21, 07:49 PM
How does having the trees tell you things differ from someone telling you something? Trees are people too, and if they had fingers too, you should let them particiipate in the lynching. They are part of this village just like the rest of us, so treat them with respect.

Sneak
2006-09-21, 08:31 PM
Hey hey, it's time!

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-21, 08:33 PM
((that it is))

The sun has finally finished its descent below the horizon and our village of Tymanius is fully covered in darkness save for the light of the heavenly bodies in the dark sky and torches carried by the villagers. *The villagers fall silent as Lucky, the mayor of this unfortunate town steps up on the wooden gallows hastily constructed by Selrahc, the hangman. *Lucky clears his throat and then speaks.

"Good, um... yeah, Good peoples of the town of Tymanius, I call your attention! *As you all know, the scribe Korith has met an untimely, and rather gruesome, end at the claws of werewolves! *This town now shows signs of infection of lycanthropy most foul! *I now leave you all in the hands of Tormsskull, our Master of these oh-so-terrible Ceremonies. *Tormsskull, if you would. *With a hop, skip, and a jump Lucky descends from the gallows and Tormsskull, the skilled orator stands before the angry mob.

"As you all heard our esteemed mayor, Lucky the Leprechaun state, we have werewolves in our midst! *It has been decided that every night, at this time as the sun just drops below the horizon that we will hang one person until this town is cleansed of this horrific disease. *You, the people, have selected the first victim of our nightly rituals. *Sneak! *You have been charged by the general populous of Tymanius, our town, with being a werewolf! *As such, our town Judge, Cain2005, has sentenced you to death by hanging!"

With that, the crowd of villagers cheers and begins to throw insults at Sneak, waving their pitchforks and torches in his direction. *Then, Newbie, the Captain of the Guard and his two Assistant Guards, Veecher and Selrahc, seize Sneak and begin to take him towards the gallows. *Sneak struggles the whole way, kicking and screaming... for all his calm talk during the last day, the prospect of death has finally hit home. *His struggles are in vain, for the three guards escort him up to the platform where Selrahc, also serving as the town's hangman, places the noose around his neck and tightens it. *Backing away, Selrahc puts his hand on the lever... Any last words, Sneak?, he says. *Sneak mumbles something rather fowl and vulgar under his breath.

Then, Selrahc pulls the lever and the platform underneath Sneak gives way as he drops a few feet, then jerks to a stop. *Through his strangled cries and clawing at the rope around his neck, you discern two faint words, Sneak's last will and testament before he passes into the afterlife.

Just...

Kidding...

As Sneak lets out his last breath of life, and hangs there motionless, everyone realizes that they did, in fact, just hang an innocent villager... Sneak was no werewolf, nor was he evil in any way...

Dismayed at what they had done, the villagers retreat back to their homes, leaving their troubles and Sneak's slightly swaying body for the morning. *Perhaps when the Sun rises, Veecher, the undertaker, will have the heart for removing the corpse of poor, innocent Sneaks whose only fault was big, sarcastic mouth.

Night has completely overtaken the village, and there is a creeping suspicion that Sneak may not be the only death tonight...

(( The Seers, The Devil, The Werewolves, and The Baner must now PM Korith. *The Sun will rise at 8:30 PM EST Friday, and then the fun continues. ))

Sneak
2006-09-21, 08:41 PM
(( Woot! Too bad I can't be a ghost or anything. ))

Flabbicus
2006-09-21, 08:41 PM
Bootstrap Rilik the Smith departs for his Forge, glancing around nervously for any attackers.

Lucky
2006-09-21, 08:41 PM
After finding out the grave news, Lucky stands on the gallows again. Ummm... Ops?

B-Man
2006-09-21, 08:43 PM
Poor Sneak. I am glad that I withdrew my accusation, but, alas, it did not help. The werewolves are still among us. It is getting late. I shall return to my home. Would anyone care to accomany me?

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-21, 08:43 PM
Destro jumps into a different, kumquat free, rain barrel. He pulls the cover onto it and chuckles to himself.
"Nasty kumquats'll never find me here. hehe"

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-21, 08:47 PM
Sigh...

And I made him this nice ornate coffin because I thought he had recognized his condition and was nobly sacrificing himself for the sake of all Tymaniuns, and it turns out he was just a prankster. Waste of a really good coffin. At least his remains aren't as messy as poor Korith's were.

I sob a little bit and offer to escort B-Man home and share a last cup of coffee for the day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Madmal
2006-09-21, 08:55 PM
Mal leave sthe plaza and goes into his home
can't deny to say that i've lived a full life...oh well, we'll just see what tomorrow brings..

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-21, 09:16 PM
((Nah! I'm only pulling you're leg. I'm not really Brian of Nazarus.))

*shakes his head*

I did tell you so, and now another one of us may die before morning.

/me takes his AK-47 with Ghost Touch silver bullets to bed with him.

B-Man
2006-09-21, 10:17 PM
Thank you Raldor for accompanying me to my house. Here, have the last cup of coffee from my graffe.

B-Man pours Raldor the remainder of the coffee.

Keep an eye out for odd behavior.

B-Man enters his house, bolts the door, nails the windows shut, and sets many wards to protect him from anysort of intrusion. B-Man then opens a chest inside the closet and pulls out a silver sword and polishes it.

((Looks like I will have to use this to defend myself.))

/me falls asleep with sword in hand.

Dispozition
2006-09-21, 10:20 PM
((Heh...Sneak wasn't a werewolf after all...Bummer?))

*Sighs and walks back to his house with his head hung low, muttering*

Gralamin
2006-09-21, 10:29 PM
I told you people that sneak was just causing trouble!

*goes to bed*

(in other news i've decided to be lazy)

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-21, 10:30 PM
((Might I suggest that when we create the third thread of this, which should happen two rounds from now at the latest, that we create it in the In-Character Game Forum? It justs seems to me that this thread might be more fitting of the forum than this one. And that way we don't have to worry about the three post rule. What do you guys think?))

Gralamin
2006-09-21, 10:33 PM
((Might I suggest that when we create the third thread of this, which should happen two rounds from now at the latest, that we create it in the In-Character Game Forum? It justs seems to me that this thread might be more fitting of the forum than this one. And that way we don't have to worry about the three post rule. What do you guys think?))

(Well this forum does work well for theses type of things, its just a funny example. it is defintantly a SMBG, but with restrictions on who can post.)

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-21, 10:55 PM
The strange goblin rubs his chin again.

I believe this constitutes an 'I told you So'.

He then walks away, slamming and locking the flimsy door of his shack, not thirty feet away from the square.

Bookman
2006-09-21, 10:55 PM
((If people stopped posting like it's a town thread I think we'd be fine.....seriously guys you can debate werewolves but right now it's a wee ridiciulous. And yes it should stay here in the SMBG))

/me sleeps and worries about werewolves

veecher
2006-09-21, 10:59 PM
as the crowd thins i climb the gallows and retrieve the body. the least i can do is get him into his coffin where he will be safe from scavengers. perhaps ill even have enough time to get him into the ground before the wolves begin to howl.

Gralamin
2006-09-21, 11:03 PM
((If people stopped posting like it's a town thread I think we'd be fine.....seriously guys you can debate werewolves but right now it's a wee ridiciulous. And yes it should stay here in the SMBG))

/me sleeps and worries about werewolves

Theres almost 40 people (well 38 now)

Alarra
2006-09-22, 12:37 AM
(the first incarnation of this game was in ic pbp actually, but i think it fits here better, especially with the trend of ic games we've been having of late)

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-22, 12:59 AM
Well, off to my guard post. I shall do my best to stay safe, and do my rounds to keep you all alive. As there are most likely several wolves, I will drop by the tavern and check all who are there, and speak again as to who I believe to be innocent. I tried to be the voice of reason, trying to save Sneak, but you all would not listen. Just remember this, Tussy, I have my eye on you. If you get so much as too long of a beard, my silver tipped spear will pierce your heart...