PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf II



Pages : 1 2 [3]

veecher
2006-09-22, 01:10 AM
god i hope werewolves dont like shovels...

Weebl
2006-09-22, 01:46 AM
*weebl goes to his house, locks all lockable things and sleeps on a silver bed.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-22, 02:12 AM
Destro falls asleep in the barrel, lid still in place.

smellie_hippie
2006-09-22, 06:55 AM
((If people stopped posting like it's a town thread I think we'd be fine.....seriously guys you can debate werewolves but right now it's a wee ridiciulous. And yes it should stay here in the SMBG))


((I don't exactly know what the difference is between posting on SMBG and posting in The Town. I just assumed that at some point we'd hit fifty posts, and the thread would be restarted to continue the game... Oh, and I won't be posting again until later tonight))

/me sniffles about missing out on the last cup of B-Man's coffee and goes home to wash some clothes for tomorrow.

alcomoholik
2006-09-22, 07:29 AM
Newbie attempts to round up one of the other guards so they can do a check of the village perimiter before going to sleep for the night. He can be heard trying to reason out the events of the day to himself and how the quiet village of Tymanius could have lost 2 villagers in 24 hours with another likely to fall tonight!

Tormsskull
2006-09-22, 07:51 AM
*sighs to himself*

*plays a melody for the dearly departed*

*notices the sun going down* T.S. packs his harp up and scurries into his humble home.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-22, 10:43 AM
*Atreyu sleeps in the town stables, next to a horse with bad gas. Its unpleasant, but its safer than sleeping outdoors as he's used to doing.*

Selrahc
2006-09-22, 11:01 AM
Selrahc throws caution to the wind and sleeps outside, completely unprotected. ;D

Pocky
2006-09-22, 01:08 PM
*Pocky looks up at the corpse of poor Sneak*

<Man... that's terrible. I thought we were playing 'Point at the guy who's talking'.>

*looks at his 'Learn to Speak Like A Villager In One Day' book*

"Oops?"

*Pocky notices it's growing dark, and heads to his room at the inn to write a letter home*

(('Dear family,

This new village is interesting, but scary. Some poor calligraphist was killed by what I heard was an 'oo-air-oh-ru-fu', and I may have accidentally gotten someone hung while playing 'Point at the guy who's talking'. The transfer to this village has been very interesting. I hope to be back sooner than later, and preferably before being killed by one of these 'oo-air-oh-ru-fu'. Note, I should find out what a 'oo-air-oh-ru-fu' is. Love to everyone.'))

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-22, 01:10 PM
/me casts Alarm, and then falls asleep, with his falchion within reach.

InaVegt
2006-09-22, 01:20 PM
As Gezina finishes her last gem she goes to bed.

Cain2005
2006-09-22, 03:07 PM
Cain sits at his desk in his court house, he sighes to himself, feeling the pain for sentencing a innocent man to his death, because for mob rule.

Korith
2006-09-22, 03:26 PM
Narrator Korith: Due to my unavailability this evening, The Roaming Gnome will be narrating the results of the night when they are available.

Deckmaster
2006-09-22, 03:31 PM
Major Geek, who is in fact the tavern keeper, enters the tavern. Since he has absolutely no business tonight, he goes to bed in his little room behind the bar. He recalls how Sneak wandered out of his tavern last night.

"He was my best customer. I wish I could have done more."

(I just decided I was the tavern keeper. Hope no one minds)

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-22, 03:42 PM
((Eldritch Knight is the barkeep, but who says the bar isn't different from the tavern?))

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-22, 03:48 PM
*sigh* It's always sad when an innocent person gets killed. *looks at the sky* I'm going home. *climbs into tree and casts word warp on the tree to make a protective hut around himself*

Alarra
2006-09-22, 04:08 PM
Alarra goes to bed nervously, feeling upset over the events of the day and lays awake for a long time, before falling into a fretful sleep.

Sneak
2006-09-22, 05:40 PM
The corpse hanging from the noose swings a bit in the wind and rots silently.

veecher
2006-09-22, 07:27 PM
as the crowd thins i climb the gallows and retrieve the body. the least i can do is get him into his coffin where he will be safe from scavengers. perhaps ill even have enough time to get him into the ground before the wolves begin to howl.

(sneak, im not gonna leave anyones body out overnight, even if i have to risk my own life to do it. no one wants to wake up to see their mistakes still swaying in the breeze and slimy with dew. besides, thats not something i wanna wake up to handling in the morning either.)

Shyftir
2006-09-22, 07:30 PM
/me sticks his head out of his house and says, "Did something important happen? I wasn't paying attention. It's a big town I'm sure the guards will find the wolves eventually, wake me up when we get down to twenty villagers."

ooc: seriously this is TOO big a group this should have been split into two threads.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-22, 07:39 PM
/me snores

((I like this game in SMBG, but as long as I know where it goes I'll follow along--but I don't want to get addicted to too many forums))

Sneak
2006-09-22, 07:46 PM
( Whoops. )

Sneak's corpse slowly rots in the grave.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-22, 08:33 PM
The sun slowly rises over the village of Tymanius. *38 out of the 39 remaining villagers arise from their beds, thanking whatever god they pray to that they survived the night. *One villager however, does not awaken... nor will that villager ever awaken... the sleep of death is eternal.

The villagers all slowly come out of their houses, trees, barrels, or whatever they were sleeping in and gather in the town square. *Suddenly one villager jumps up and screams "Look!" *The villager points towards a small house by the town square. *The door lies ajar and bloody paw-prints are seen on the floor, leading out of the house until they quickly fade away, leaving only a gruesome path back into the house.

The villagers inch closer and closer towards the door and peak inside. *Their, lying on the ground in a distorted position, his throat torn away and a large, spiked, hollow drinking straw sticking out from his midsection lies Joosbawx, his skin tight against bones, his body devoid of fluids, sucked dry by the ravenously thirsty werewolves. *His yellow shirt with the brown stripe is stained with blood. * One villager finds a note on Joosbawx's corpse, written in blood, that looks a little something like this:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9430/werewolfnote1ef5.gif

((The Day has begun, and will end on Sunday, 8:30 EST. Happy Hunting))

B-Man
2006-09-22, 08:37 PM
No! Not Joosbawx too!!

B-Man draws his sliver sword from its sheath, rather unsteddily. In the process, B-Man spills his coffee all over himself.

Damn that's hot!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-22, 08:42 PM
Poor round-headed kid. Lost before his prime.

Fullbladder freezes and ponders a moment.

Dammit! You humans are corrupting me!

He storms off, casting one last lgimpse at the poor Joosbawx. As he goes, he mutters a bit.

Couldn't a been Tussy. He had no motive....

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-22, 08:42 PM
B-man, I know you are shocked. So am I. We have lost one of our own. But a question arises in my mind. What purpose would this senseless murder serve? Why would Joosbawx be slaughtered so mercilessly? Why?

Xylric
2006-09-22, 08:50 PM
Perhaps it was because he had some special training that made him a dangerous target. Perhaps he was the baner. Maybe the seer or fool. Alas, since he is dead, we have no way of knowing.

Or, perhaps one of the werewolves had a grudge. All I know is that this is a senseless death.

B-Man
2006-09-22, 08:52 PM
B-Man thrusts the sword into the ground beside him.

I propose that we find these werewolves quickly! We must start introgating people!!

B-Man looks around. Then he looks at the puddle of coffee that is at his feet.

What have I done!? That was the last of my coffee!!

B-Man falls to his knees. Shock of Joosbawx's death and the loss of coffee overwhealm him.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-22, 08:55 PM
Destro climbs back into the barrel. "why did I leave my barrel?" He sits in the barrel and looks suspiciously at the group of surrounding people. "Maybe, he was killed for suggesting something."

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-22, 09:05 PM
I concur with Xylric. He must have been one of the special villagers... either that, or for the (out of game reason) experience he had. (with the game, he did play quite well in the last one)

Alarra
2006-09-22, 09:30 PM
Alarra frets, worries and cries over poor Joosbawx.

Dispozition
2006-09-22, 09:46 PM
*Whistles slowly and mournfully*

"Another one bites the dust, I guess you could say...This isn't good. We should look for clues. Can anyone think of a reason why they would want to kill Joosbawx?"

*Looks around at all the villagers gathered*

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-22, 09:47 PM
Destro's voice comes from inside his barrel. "I completely Agree! oh wait.. wrong game..." He sticks his head out of the barrel. "Was it something he said?" The head goes back inside the barrel.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-22, 10:11 PM
I would think a logical reason that would guide the werewolves in their target selection is in picking off those who had previously played the game. As such, Bookman, Death and Cathrindir should be cautious as they may be the next targets. Of course, the wolves might also be looking for the masons so to neutralize one of the key villager advantages. As such, I think it reasonable for the Seer and the Baner to step forward and covertly identify themselves to one other villager. But I urge you to choose wisely, as the one you reveal yourself to, may in fact be a werewolf.

Lucky
2006-09-22, 10:21 PM
((Man you werewolves are cruel, that's the second time he's been killed first.))

Lucky quickly arranges for a funeral for poor Joosbawx, then makes another public announcement.

Well... This is awkward... Umm... I don't have a speach prepared, so I'll have to wing it. Today, we lost another villager to the werewolves, and we have yet to catch a single one. I have received reports that someone will be killed everynight. Well let's just hope it's not me huh? Huh?... Ok, bad joke...

Uh... Just keep pointing those fingers at people, maybe we'll get a werewolf this time!

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-22, 10:26 PM
Raldor mourns quietly for the ever-friendly Joosbawx.

I think this may have just been for pure senseless violence. Our lost friend said very little yesterday that could have offended anyone, and nothing was ever said about him. I don't believe the wolves could know who was our seer or baner yet, I believe they killed someone that was very wise, but also someone whose death would not lead to anyone at all

Raldor goes to work on yet another coffin.

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-22, 10:31 PM
((Wasn't Joosbawx the first one killed in the last game too? Come on guys! Give him a chance to play :p)

Reason? There's no reason for this at all! Do you think there is any reason behind what these fiends do, except, perhaps, for hunger? What has reason got to do with it?

Therefore, I say let us point to those who have been least reasonable through this whole thing. Tussy, whom I also pointed to last round, seems to be constantly consulting with trees. Does that seem reasonable to you? Hmm?

/me points to Tussy.

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-22, 11:00 PM
DungeoMaster77 looks around, gripping his spear tightly in both hands.

This travesty will not go unheeded!! Yes, Joosbawx was a friend to all of us, and often did patrols with me on lonely nights. I had, at one point, accused Tussy, but I was wrong. He stood watch with me just this evening until late. I watched him walk into his home, and did verily keep watch on him, as I promised. He is no werewolf. As for Zombie Rock Star, as long as you point to Tussy, I shall point to thee.

**DungeonMaster77 points to ZRS**

Bookman
2006-09-22, 11:04 PM
Well everyone think about this rationally whomsoever should be the murderer is probably an artist.....who could that be? Surely not Tussy he's a druid. Now I'm not discrediting him but first let's fry the artist for now. (we have bigger fish to fry) Dizpozition and Chris the Pontifex AND Zombie Rockstar are all artists! There are others but those are the only ones I can think of at this moment.

I currently vote ZRS as having seen his art work it's similar to the style of the note.

/me points at ZRS

((WOooooooo detective Bookman!))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-22, 11:06 PM
(( I don't want you guys to be going on false pretenses because of me. I made that note, no one else did. Feel free to blame ZRS in character, fine, but don't do it because of something like that out of character since it was me who made the note ))

B-Man
2006-09-22, 11:07 PM
B-Man wipes away his tears, stands up, picks up his sword and sheathes it.

I know that I pointed at Tussy in the past, but the morning light has given me a new perspective. I do not believe that Tussy is a werewolf. He is simply crazy.

B-Man looks around.

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-22, 11:13 PM
Artist? That is some excellent reasoning, Bookman, but look at me, man. I'm a musician! You've seen nought one of my pieces of art save for a former incarnation ((avatar)) of mine, which, I must admit, was of even worse quality than what we see here. I cannot draw to save my life (though that would be extremely useful right now). Do you really think that I could have done this?

And DM77, is your assurance any guarantee that he isn't a werewolf? You watched him, yes. But did you watch him all the time? Werewolves are notorious for being sneaky, could he not have escaped your notice long enough to do this?

And jsut because I am pointing at him, why does that make you think that I must be a werewolf? Sneak wasn't a werewolf, yet many people pointed at him? Are all of them werewolves too, just because they accused the wrong person? I admit that I may be wrong about Tussy, but I, myself, have no proof. Am I to be hanged for the simple ignorance that everyone else here posesses?

Bookman
2006-09-22, 11:19 PM
(( I don't want you guys to be going on false pretenses because of me. I made that note, no one else did. Feel free to blame ZRS in character, fine, but don't do it because of something like that out of character since it was me who made the note ))

((Oh.............darn....and I was being SMART :( ))

You do have a point ZRS! In fact many of them might not be able to draw in wolf form......so far you have provided great insight

I shall side with this one

/me points at Tussy

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-22, 11:21 PM
((Also, the dark red flourishes were supposed to be streaks of blood and not artistic at all... shows you how much of an artist I am, seeing how it horribly failed.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-22, 11:27 PM
Destro sticks his head out of the barrels. "The kumquats have arrived! they want to kill us all, but we can't let them. I think that we should all make sure the kumquats can't get us, and therefore I believe that Tussy, as he seems able to talk to trees, is a wolf, as he is clearly leading the kumquat rebellion."

/me points to Tussy.

B-Man
2006-09-23, 12:03 AM
B-Man looks at the coffee stains on his clothes.

I shall return in a moment. It appears that the coffee stained my clothes and now I need to extract the coffee- *sob* WHY DID THE COFFEE HAVE TO SPILL?

B-Man rushes to his house, to save any coffee that might still be on his clothes.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-23, 12:05 AM
I will not condemn anyone to death. How can we tell who is innocent or guilty? I am not the seer, but even I can figure out that the best use of the gift is to look at the person who has the second highest number of votes. This will allow us to save innocents from death, and bring death to the wolves.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-23, 12:13 AM
He's a friggin' Druid. He'd only hurt someone if the bloody trees told him to. And then he'd only kill Tharj. I'm afraid I can't see how Tussy could be behind this. Besides, Joosbawx was probably struck at for his odd, round-shaped head and lack of football playing ability.

I mean, come on, how many of us have had to have him on our team, only to lose thanks to his crappy feild-goal not-hitting!?

Okay, so I don't play football. Nor do I even like most of you. But hey, the analogy wasn't wasted, was it?

Okay, it probably was.

The fact of the matter is, even if Tussy is too incompetent to bring back the dead, he ain't no killer, nor even a werewolf. But he may be a wolverine, on the inside.

These are the thoughts of a goblin, and many peopel should diregard them as rambling, but this day I shall stay my hand.

Pocky
2006-09-23, 12:36 AM
*Pocky comes out of the inn, and notices poor Joosbawx's corpse*

*Pocky looks at his book...*

"This... is bad."

((Okay, these 'oo-air-oh-ru-fu' things are very, very bad. I wonder if there's anyway to deal with them...))

*Pocky pulls out a book called 'Western Monsters and You'*

((Aha! So THAT is why we hung that guy. Well, we'd best not be wrong this time...))

"We... find... 'oo-air-oh-ru-fu'? Yes?"

Gralamin
2006-09-23, 12:46 AM
Too many people, not enough evidence. However I do belive we should take out a liability like Tussy

/me points at Tussy

Selrahc
2006-09-23, 03:00 AM
*shrugs*

Yeah I agree Gralamin. Especially at this point in the game.

/me points at Tussy

veecher
2006-09-23, 03:09 AM
holy crap what a night! i saw a wolf! this is all my fault. i ran from the monster. ran as fast as i could and then faster. from the graveyard past joosbawx's door and into the tavern. hid behind the bar. not a blink before dawn. my cowardice cost joosbawx his life. im sorry everyone, i failed at life, please dont kill me like sneak. we will never be safe from these things! do something! tussy! it had to be tussy! keep that thing away from me! im not safe anymore! too tired to protect myself. i... need a bed, maybe, calm down a little. yes...

when the paniced rant is over i shuffle away toward my home, head hung and tears raining down to the cobblestone street, to attemp a few hours of restless sleep.

evnafets
2006-09-23, 06:44 AM
Again we start following like sheep.
Again I think there is a wolf in there. Maybe...

/me points at Destro Yersul

Dispozition
2006-09-23, 07:53 AM
"Why do we all point at each other so soon? We have no proof that Tussy or Destro are werewolves.

Right now I'm considering pointing at ZRS because, as we know, werewolves are smart. They know that we act like sheep. We all point at whoever someone else does. They may be exploiting this. ZRS? Why do you point at Tussy?"

Selrahc
2006-09-23, 08:14 AM
Personally I'm fine with going with the majority right now. I want to get the numbers thinned out a bit, and hopefully fluke a few werewolves in the process. Either way right now the werewolves have the advantage, we have little to go on, and they have more people to hide in. We should rush through this bit fast and get to the mid game where it'll be easier to spot the wolves.

Weebl
2006-09-23, 09:20 AM
Fullblader, Tussy may have no motive but the werewolves are cunning and very smart. They kill someone who was liked by all so they are harder to find them. I shall not fall for it!

*Weebl points at Tussy*

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-23, 09:42 AM
Having little to nothing to base this on, I shall have to merely cast my vote on Tussy. It is to early to really tell, so i am sorry Tussy.

/me points at Tussy.

InaVegt
2006-09-23, 09:45 AM
*Gezina finishes an amulet of protection before turning to the discussion*

Yeah, we should get rid of tussy

/me points at tussy

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-23, 10:39 AM
Think about what people have said and dont forget their timing....

Without acusing anyone, just to wake up everybody

ZRS:
was the first to point, this could mean he has some knowledge about who to point at. Either he is a seer / fool and knows Tussy to be a werewolf, or he is a werewolf, knowing Tussy NOT to be a werewolf.

DM77:
Jumps in to protect Tussy and points at ZRS immediately after his acusation. This could mean he is a Mason, or a werewolf trying to protect his fellows.

Finding out Tussy's true nature might tell us a lot about these two....

Or maybe I'm just reading to much in those posts...

I know I cant say anything with any certainty, maybe both are just villagers probing around to get reaction.
But hey, one needs to start somewhere.

B-Man
2006-09-23, 10:42 AM
B-Man returns to the crowd, with new clothes on and with his silver sword buckled to his belt.

What have I missed?

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-23, 10:46 AM
My post ^^ gives a good recollection of the most significant posts of today so far. Also, many a finger is pointing at Tussy again

Deckmaster
2006-09-23, 10:46 AM
Major Geek awakens, comes out to see Joosbawx has been killed.

"I think it's time to invest in silver."

Listening to the accusations, he makes a quick decision.

"That's the second time Destro Yersul has jumped quickly on the bandwagon once someone made an accusation. And he's not the only one. I think his whole 'crazy man' act is just that, an act, designed to make us think he's a harmless, crazy person when he's actually a werewolf; hiding in plain sight, so to speak."

/me points to Destro Yersul

Madmal
2006-09-23, 10:49 AM
Mal gets out from his house, exasperated
This sure is a party! listen to us! blaming people with crude arguments as "they'll kill someone who was liked by all"! HA! the gods and the werewolves must surely be getting a good laugh at us now!!
First of all, i didn't even knew you liked Tussy, you people have pointed fingers at him since the beginning, mainly because he saids the trees spokes to him...

"He can talk to trees, let's lynch him!!!" if that's the case, i'll probably be next due to our similar abilities, right?
"He's clearly mad, let's get rid of him!!" well, then lets prepare Destro and Fullblader for the next lynchs, shall we?

As Dizposition said, werewolves are smart, they'll probably invent any excuse to avoid detetection, but no only that!...nooo sir! they're probaly toying with our feelings, misdirecting us with their words and mannerisms! and, in my opinion and others, we're following them like sheep!!

B-Man
2006-09-23, 10:51 AM
Thank you Chris. And I happen to agree with you. We have absolutely no proof that Tussy is a werewolf. If we are saying that he is a werewolf because of his ties to nature, aren't we just discreminating against him because of his beliefs? I do not believe that Tussy is a werewolf, and I appologize for pointing my finger at you ((Tussy)) in the beginning.

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-23, 11:01 AM
Malgamor: true... But by finding out the true nature of some much spoken about people we could try to deduce information from others' acusations and defences.

Although "he defended a werewolf" or "he incriminated a villager" is not a valid argument (you cant prove them to know what they're doing). It could give some arguments more weight, making the killings less random.

Also people who place suspicion on themselfs (eg: Sneak, Tussy) will confuse the villagers and create a perfect distraction for the wolves.
As a result:
- a villager is killed
- we dont get an inch closer to killing a wolf
- we get numbed to this kind of suspicious behavior and disgard it, giving the wolves yet another mode of disguise. ("Boy who shouted WOLF!"-syndrome)

Anyway, there are no valid arguments to kill or not kill anyone right now. I say we take out one that hasnt said anything, the wolves are most likely hiding in the shadows and awaiting the mid-game.

also, what V says, only we shouldnt pick on the active posters, if only to prevent this game from dying through inactivity in the endgame.

Selrahc
2006-09-23, 11:04 AM
Just to make my position crystal clear. I haven't the foggiest who is or isn't a werewolf. I'll point at whoever the most people are pointing at in the interests of speeding along the game, since at this stage I can't think of a better thing to do.

Alarra
2006-09-23, 11:10 AM
Alarra thinks that many people have presented good ideas and theories, but she herself has no idea what to do right now. There are too many choices and too little information about any of them.

Joosbawx
2006-09-23, 11:13 AM
((DOH! And I was so looking forward to playing this time. Ah well, I'll keep following and see if the notes I made on the first day come about to be worth anything by the end of all this. Good luck to the rest of the fellow villagers, et al. I think that you're going to need it.

Btw, even though it was my own death, I laughed and laughed about the straw being stuck into my abdomen. That made the situation a bit easier to swallow. HA! See what I did there? Swallow? Get it...no?...not funny? Okay. Good grief.))

Kantur
2006-09-23, 11:15 AM
It's all well and good to suggest the something Joosbawx said caused his death, but he never said anything that could incite his death other than suggesting that we should be careful who was accepted into positions in the town since it would give the wolves the clever disguise in this town from our suspicion...

veecher
2006-09-23, 11:22 AM
whats going on here? tussy? let me set you straight on why i think tussy could be a wolf. yesterday morning he defended them for a short while the immediately went to sleep. i dont care that he talks to trees, he is a druid afterall. its what he does.

im not convinced of zrs. he was quick to accuse, but that doesnt mean anything at all. let the man defend himself.

im starting to suspect fullblader and sehlrac for their kill-em-all dispositions.

^ are you saying we should all finger lucky as a wolf? i refuse to be a part of that sillyness.

now excuse me while i prepare joosbawx for his funeral.

Pocky
2006-09-23, 11:47 AM
((How do we find these 'werewolves'? I've never encountered such a creature. This seems like a horribly cruel joke being played on us by Lady Fortune. All we can do is point fingers, and hope we are right, for if one of us can see the truth, and admits it, they are surely doomed...))

*Pocky looks at his book, frowns, then looks at everyone before making a circle with his fingers*

"We... are... big trouble."

((I hope that was right.))

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-23, 11:47 AM
DungeonMaster77 looks around at the paniced townsfolk, raises his arms to get their attention.

Friends, listen to me! Tussy is no werewolf! I watched his home the entire night! I admit, I may be wrong about ZRS, but about Tussy, I have no doubt! Mal, you have a very valid point, and we ARE following the wolves like sheep to the slaughterhouse. The only person I have reason to believe is a werewolf is Chris the Pontifex. He accuses us both, but me for protecting him. Fine, then let him do so. I shall not be part of the lynching, but if you all do decide to do so, then Tussy, I have only words of comfort for you. Thou shalt be a martyr to the villaigers' cause. I salute you.

DungeonMaster77 salutes Tussy.

DungeonMaster77 removes finger pointed at ZRS, and points to Chris the Pontifex

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-23, 11:51 AM
I refuse to accuse anyone at this point in time. What evidence do we have that will condemn poor Tussy? What happened to due process, and being considered innocent until proven guilty. Tussy, I ask you directly, are you or are you not a werewolf? If you are not a werewolf, are you perhaps one of our special villagers? Answer me either publicly or privately, but let me know of your innocence or guilt.

Kantur
2006-09-23, 11:53 AM
((Commonly at some point someone'll agrivate a wolf by making an accusation and the pack'll go for them, seeing they may have the potential to spot the others as well, other times the wolves'll hide themselves well and the seer/fool has to trust their vision and tell a villager they've scryed on or come out and say in the game.))

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-23, 11:55 AM
Fullblader, Tussy may have no motive but the werewolves are cunning and very smart. They kill someone who was liked by all so they are harder to find them. I shall not fall for it!


....

Then that just rules out Tussy, hook line and sinker.

............

*sigh* Fine. Let's thin out the gene pool, so that only the strong, SMART humans are left!

/me points at Tussy.

I daresay it will be on all your heads if I'm right.

AGAIN.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-23, 11:57 AM
Raldor walks back over and drops off the newest coffin. He's starting to get the hand of coffin making now.

I do not truly feel comfortable blaming anyone at this point. But I have decided that I will not stand by and do nothing, although it means that I may take a foolish action.

I have thought about all the arguments so far and the case against Tussy actually seems the weakest to me. Selrahc's approach is certainly valid, but I believe the werewolves will usually chime in early enough that they will be part of the majority doing the pointing and greatly diminish our chances of 'fluking' a few werewolves in the process.

The case against ZRS or Destro Yersul is very flimsy, but they seem more solid than the case against Tussy. I could easily be persuaded to point at either of them, but for now...

/me points at Destro Yersul

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-23, 12:22 PM
DM77:

You seem to have misread my post.
As I stated in the first sentence of that post; I am *not* acusing any of you. I am merely pointing out that the statements and actions you make in those points are more valid arguments to make to lynch or not lynch people then wether they are talking to trees or "admit" to being WW's.

Also I am pointing out to everyone that they should make their own considerations and not just follow others.

Nothing of this alters the significance of your post, or ZRS'.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-23, 01:00 PM
Btw, even though it was my own death, I laughed and laughed about the straw being stuck into my abdomen. *That made the situation a bit easier to swallow. *HA! *See what I did there? *Swallow? *Get it...no?...not funny? *Okay. *Good grief.))

((Just to give credit to those who deserve it, the straw idea was not mine, but rather one very thirsty werewolf.

Oh, and the score so far:
Chris the Pontfex - 1
Tussy - 8
Destro - 2 ))

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-23, 01:25 PM
DungeonMaster77 thinks on Chris's statement for a while.

Okay, I see your point. I must then rethink my vote. Veecher is looking a bit suspicious, but I'll not point fingers...yet. We'll shall see.

DungeonMaster77 removes finger point from Chris.

Alarra
2006-09-23, 01:43 PM
I do not believe Tussy to be a werewolf.

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 01:46 PM
I do not believe Tussy to be a werewolf.

Rilik steps out of his forge, now wearing the best armor and carrying the finest weapons he could get a hold of.

Oh? And what support be ye havin' for that conjecture?

Pocky
2006-09-23, 01:54 PM
*Pocky looks up from studying his book, his brow creased in what seems to be frustration*

((Wow... and I thought my language was weird.))

*Pocky looks around at some of the fingers being pointed, and then looks at Tussy*

"Hmmm. He's... not a 'werewolf'."

*Pocky thinks about some of the things he's seen Tussy do*

"He's just..."

*Pocky looks at his book again*

"Weird."

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-23, 01:58 PM
...

Does anyone have a subtitle spell or something? Something to help out Pocky?

Anyway, we have to narrow it out anyway, Alarra.

It'll be safest if we have all the most powerful humans alive for when there are few people and many werewolves. Taking out the insane humans is best for the whole, you dig?

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-23, 02:03 PM
DungeonMaster77's brow knits.

Again, I wish to state that, which I stated before. Tussy is no werewolf. If you lynch him and find me correct, it is on all of your heads, not mine. As I said before, I would think long and hard about this, and I have come to a conclusion. I shall now quote our "esteemed" mayor:


Well... This is awkward... Umm... I don't have a speach prepared, so I'll have to wing it. Today, we lost another villager to the werewolves, and we have yet to catch a single one. I have received reports that someone will be killed everynight. Well let's just hope it's not me huh? Huh?... Ok, bad joke...

Uh... Just keep pointing those fingers at people, maybe we'll get a werewolf this time!

He says that he did not have a speech prepared. Why would this be? He knew that as long as werewolves were about that there would be killings in the night. Mayhaps he was out all night, galavanting around with his werewolf brethren? Mayhaps he is just shocked as are the rest, but the evidence does point, though slightly, in his direction.

Now, don't get me wrong. I still have my eye on ZRS. Tonight, it is his house I shall keep my vigil. I will find these beasts, and they shall find the point of my spear!

DM77 points to Lucky.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-23, 04:03 PM
*Accusations will get us nowhere. *What we need to do is unify, and systematically pick our targets. *Why would the wolves say things that would make them seem suspicious? *It is far more likely that they try to act like the mundane citizens they once were. *Lycanthropy
is a curse, a curse that taints and twists the mind. *We should not execute those who act oddly, unless evidence supports the judgement. *I for one, intend to hold my judgment on anyone, barring further information.... If it can be proven that someone is a werewolf, we must jump upon them and lynch them immediately.

Alarra
2006-09-23, 04:29 PM
Rilik steps out of his forge, now wearing the best armor and carrying the finest weapons he could get a hold of.

Oh? And what support be ye havin' for that conjecture?
No real proof, just a feeling I get from him, and my tendency to believe DM77.

Lucky
2006-09-23, 04:31 PM
One of Lucky's aids approaches him and begins whispering in his ear. What's that? ME? No no no, that can't be right... What's that? It is true? Wonderful... Lucky stands on the gallows again. Why didn't I have a speech prepared? Simple, I was unaware that the werewolves would continue until I received reports this morning. Now if you would be so kind as to remove your finger.

Flabbicus
2006-09-23, 04:57 PM
One of Lucky's aids approaches him and begins whispering in his ear. What's that? ME? No no no, that can't be right... What's that? It is true? Wonderful... Lucky stands on the gallows again. Why didn't I have a speech prepared? Simple, I was unaware that the werewolves would continue until I received reports this morning. Now if you would be so kind as to remove your finger.

As loathe as I am to admit it, our "esteemed" mayor Lucky is too incompetent to be a werewolf.

veecher
2006-09-23, 05:39 PM
i think i need to clarify what happened last night. iit was coming to the small hours of the morning when i heard the howls of a wolf. i didnt want to gamble my life anymore than i already was and dropped my shovel to run. when i heard something behind me i could only assume it was a werewolf. i panniced when i saw one leap down from the roof of joosbawxs house and i ran through the door nearest to me. when i came out this morning my first thought was that i lead them to his house, but now im not so sure. i cant bear to think that i may have a hand in killing another human, so i dont think ill be point to anyone without more information first.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-23, 07:10 PM
Fullbladder puts down his accusing finger (as noted in the accusing post).

Well now, that be mighty suspicious, Veecher. Mighty suspicious words you be sayin'. I might be thoguht to point at you for that. But I won't.

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-23, 09:37 PM
Raldor returns from visiting the big town today. It was a wonderful wedding, but I'm not sure I'm quite ready to visit there regularly. I'll keep practicing in the nice safe village.

Wait a second, this village is being terrorized by werewolves! Maybe I should have stayed in the town.

I still don't think it's Tussy. He has said a lot, and some of it has definitely been slightly annoying, but he hasn't actually done so much as point a finger at anyone. I think a werewolf would have at least pointed to someone yesterday.

Oh, and B-Man I got you some more coffee while I was in the town. I'm more of a tea drinker so I stocked up on that as well.

B-Man
2006-09-23, 09:43 PM
Oh, and B-Man I got you some more coffee while I was in the town. *I'm more of a tea drinker so I stocked up on that as well.

Thank you Raldor!! B-Man walks up to Raldor and accepts the coffee. I'm pretty sure that Raldor is not a werewolf. I have a few suspicions about Destro, Fullbladder, and Lucky at the moment though. But none of them strike me as a werewolf, yet. B-Man takes a deep sip of coffee. Thanks again Raldor!

Xylric
2006-09-23, 09:57 PM
I will not point my finger at anyone, unless I have sufficient evidence. The straw found stuck in Joosbawx's body, for example. Who would be so uncharacteristicly morbid and eccentric enough to drink blood with a straw? I just hope it was the werewolves, and not a vampire!

Lucky
2006-09-23, 11:05 PM
As loathe as I am to admit it, our "esteemed" mayor Lucky is too incompetent to be a werewolf.

Hey! I rese- Nevermind...
Yeah! I'm too incompetent to be a werewolf!

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-24, 12:42 AM
Hey! I rese- Nevermind...
Yeah! I'm too incompetent to be a werewolf!

If you admit to being incompetant, perhaps it is time you step down from your lofty position, Lucky. We cannot afford to have incompetance running this town.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-24, 01:42 AM
Hmm, well... I may be crazy, but I'm not a wolf. I don't have any reason really to point at Tussy other than that he can talk to kumquats and is probably leading the kumquat rebellion so...

/me points to Tussy

Alarra
2006-09-24, 01:47 AM
Personally, I don't really know anything about any werewolves, except they're killing. But if I had to place a suspician....it'd be on lucky.

Lucky
2006-09-24, 01:50 AM
Me? Why me? I've only tried to do good so far for this village! Is it my fault the town is attacked by beasts in my first week? I don't see how.

Runeclaw
2006-09-24, 02:05 AM
I agree that it is supicious that Destro Yersul has twice been an early accuser - but not the earliest. This is just the sort of thing that a werewolf might do - wait for an innocnent villager to gain a few votes against them, and then throw their own vote the same way.

Bookman has does this as well, but his votes have come earlier, before momentum could have been really formed. Destro's behavior seems the most suspicious to me.

/me points at Destro Yersul

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-24, 02:56 AM
so, Destro Yersul, you admit to having no real reason to accusing Tussy? Apart from the Kumquats? Fine, I'll agree that he seems suspicious, but you are also acting very odd. For example, you're hiding in a barrel. Why are you hiding a barrel IN BROARD DAYLIGHT?

*DLD narrows her eyes at Destro Yersul, but does not yet accuse him*

Weebl
2006-09-24, 04:21 AM
Weebl goes inside to get some wood, a saw and some nails

Dispozition
2006-09-24, 07:09 AM
*Shakes his head and looks at the ground*

"We can't keep doing this. We need to be more orderly."

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-24, 09:34 AM
*Shakes his head and looks at the ground*

"We can't keep doing this. We need to be more orderly."


((Dude, we're a rampaging mob bent on irrational lynchings based entirely on conjecture. How orderly can you expect us to be? ;D))

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-24, 09:55 AM
((how long to the next lynching?))

smellie_hippie
2006-09-24, 09:58 AM
*Yawn*

Never put it past your imagination that a teenager can sleep 23 hours in a day...
Holy Crap! What happened here!?
*looks at the mob of finger pointing and drained corpse... vomits*
Joosbawx! Nooooo!

((sorry for not posting... computer problems...))

Smellie_Hippie takes his empty coffee mug to B-Man's house, because he has java and a nice silver sword...

Hey, that gives me an idea! Is there anything that werewolves are afraid of? Maybe if there's somebody here that is also afraid of the same thing... ya know?

B-Man
2006-09-24, 10:32 AM
Hello Captain. I regret to inform you that I do not have any coffee left in my house, just this cup that Raldor brought me. And on the topic of werewolves maybe being afraid of something, I believe that they are afraid of kamquats. The only one here that is afraid of kamquats is Destro.

/me points to Destro.

veecher
2006-09-24, 01:04 PM
that a really good idea. what are werewolves afraid of?

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-24, 01:12 PM
((Night fall at 8: 30 PM EST TODAY (sunday)

Votes so far:
Need 19 for majority
Tussy - 6
Destro - 4
Lucky - 1))

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-24, 01:37 PM
B-Man wipes away his tears, stands up, picks up his sword and sheathes it.

I know that I pointed at Tussy in the past, but the morning light has given me a new perspective. I do not believe that Tussy is a werewolf. He is simply crazy.

B-Man looks around.

*grumbles* I'm not crazy..... I talk to trees. Many people do. Well not many but still. ( Can't talk, too much homework....
:'(

Edit: Thank you dungeon master and mal. You two people understand the cultural and spirtual ways of the druid, the ones who talk to the trees. Please people, put your fingers down. I'm just a druid with an affinity towards talking trees. And if anyone here is crazy, it's destral Destro
Looks at destral Destro

V Your name is impossible to spell

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-24, 03:03 PM
((Destro. is my name that hard to spell?))
"Yep. I'm crazy. I live in a barrel. Does that make me a wolf? Just because the kumquats are taking over and want to kill us all you think I'm a wolf?"
*Destro pulls the lid back onto his barrel and watches everyone through a knothole*

Weebl
2006-09-24, 03:09 PM
Weebl comes out and starts to make a wooden pointer on a rotational pivot.

smellie_hippie
2006-09-24, 03:51 PM
*mourns the fact that B-Man still has no coffee*

I don't remember learning anything about werewolves fearing Kumquats in my Midevil Government and Psychotic Mob Mentality class. But then again, I didn't take very good notes.

*points out lack of written skills for most peasants and villagers*

What I do know is that we are a paranoid group of people who need to find an answer, and the only people who appear to be saying much are either climbing down from the talking trees or hiding in a barrel full of what they claim to be evil fruit.

*Smellie_Hippie eyes several people suspiciously, then heads towards the tavern to see if they have any coffee... and Tylenol for a killer headache"

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-24, 04:00 PM
Captain, you should start listening, I think some of us said some pretty smart things, I'm hoping someone will soon give me good reason for pointing or I'll have to point at a random silent person.

This'll probably be Rilik who hasnt spoken at all since this game started.

Let me point now, so I wont forget, I'll change it as soon as I get more info..

/me points at Rilik

Flabbicus
2006-09-24, 04:47 PM
Captain, you should start listening, I think some of us said some pretty smart things, I'm hoping someone will soon give me good reason for pointing or I'll have to point at a random silent person.

This'll probably be Rilik who hasnt spoken at all since this game started.

Let me point now, so I wont forget, I'll change it as soon as I get more info..

/me points at Rilik

*Ahem* and *Cough for good measure* (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1158444837; start=585)

Chris the Pontifex
2006-09-24, 05:00 PM
I'm sorry, the search through the Topic summary under the reply box turned up nothing.

(turns out this was because of a string of spaces I copyed from the lists)

/me points at Silanas, Vengeance Seeker
there, easy

evnafets
2006-09-24, 05:15 PM
Talk about a bunch of barnyard animals.

The first round it seemed everyone was a sheep and jumped on the bandwagon to accuse Sneak.
This round it seems we have a bunch of chickens who can not bring themselves to point at anyone.

The wolves are laughing at us.

The best source of information in this game, is watching who people accuse, and seeing the reactions. *Do people follow along? *Do they argue the fact? *
If noone votes, then the wolves just sit back quietly in the midst of the non-voters and blend in.
So VOTE! *Otherwise we are lost.

You want a logical argument to follow? *Try this one(which has been mentioned at least twice already in this "day")

- 19 people voted to kill Sneak. *There is a good chance that some werewolves are in there boosting the votes. Consider those people as potential werewolves - it narrows the field down by about half.
- Out of those people, consider who has voted for Tussy today. *
- Timing of vote is also important, with the first 3-5 being possibly werewolves trying to boost the trend, and get the villagers to follow (baa) *

Given that approach, fingers have started pointing at Destro Yersul.
Not because he is "crazy about kumquats"
Not because he is hiding in a barrel.
Because of his actions in the game to date.

Could it be wrong? *Yes it could. *Quite easily. *The more so because there hasn't been much action this round. *But it is the best I can come up with right now.

The votes I see for Tussy are for reasons related to his posts in "eccentric character", and "because he is convenient", and "other people are posting for him, so lets get rid of him". None of those arguments particularly sway me.
Currently we are lynching Tussy.
I feel on the balance of probability there is more evidence for Destro.
Even more likely they are both innocent, but because noone much else stands accused, who can say?

Xylric
2006-09-24, 06:28 PM
*bump.*

In looking at recent events, it is apparent that we must speed things along. Therefore, I regret that someone will have to pay for these crimes. If it is an innocent, then he or she will be a martyr, but his or her death will help to see the werewolves caught.

Therefore, Tussy, I am sorry, but I must join your accusers.

Points at Tussy.

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-24, 06:31 PM
Talk about a bunch of barnyard animals.

The first round it seemed everyone was a sheep and jumped on the bandwagon to accuse Sneak.
This round it seems we have a bunch of chickens who can not bring themselves to point at anyone.

The wolves are laughing at us.



Or perhaps they are afraid, because we are actually pointing at one of their own this time. Those "chickens" may, in fact, be wolves. Strong evidence for the case against Tussy, if you ask me.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-24, 06:35 PM
((Two hours remaining. Only 12 votes have been cast. Out of 40.

Sad, really.

Tussy - 7
Destro - 4
Lucky - 1))

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-24, 06:40 PM
DM77 eyes Lucky warily.

Fine, I shall remove my finger from you, though I have my doubts. I am inclined to agree with evnafets. However, the "incompetance" of our mayor may be nothing more than a ruse and a front for being a werewolf. I still have suspcions about ZRS, and thus am still going to watch him this evening. As for Tussy, I say, yet again: HE..IS..NOT..A..WEREWOLF!! Geeze! Are you all so misled as to believe this? Sorry, Tussy, but I tried. Alarra, thanks to thee for thy support and trust, and I endever to continue earning it. Others, it seems, are not as wise. As for the incompetance of our mayor, I suggest we concider, at least temporarily, removing him from office, and voting in another, who is more able to lead. We shall wait a few days, and have a watch on him for a night. If we find that he was not running out of his home, hairy as a wolf, then he is innocent, and we let him keep his position, but until then, I say we vote on a new leader, if only for a day. I, myself, will not nominate myself, but if nominated and/or voted for, will not decline. It is time for strength in our leadership, not confusion.

Destro, your erratic behavior does seem to rouse suspicion in all of us, but I do not belive that you are a werewolf among us.

ZRS, I will be personally watching your home this evening for the same reason as I had said before. I just have a hunch, and one of them leads to your salvation, and the other to your being lynched. Time will tell.

I will remove my accusation of Lucky, our mayor, only to give him the benefit of the doubt.

**DM77 removes his finger from Lucky**

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-24, 07:10 PM
*Atreyu whimpers and looks around. Too many possibilities but he tries to think it over.

Tussy lets me eat grass, he can't be bad.*

Runeclaw, however, seems to target early voters. He is trying to instill the fear of accusation into the early voters. Maybe he is a werewolf and knows that if no one votes then no one will be lynched. If we are too afraid to vote to lynch someone, then the wolves have nothing to fear and can eat the llamas and people of this town without worry.

Look at how scared we all are to vote this evening. I've got to do something

/me nervously points a hoof at Runeclaw

Gralamin
2006-09-24, 07:24 PM
I regretfully admit that I may be wrong about tussy.

/me lowers his finger

Alarra
2006-09-24, 07:38 PM
I do not think that Destro or Tussy are wolves, and will not vote for them just because other are. Voting for someone else will not in any way change the fate of whichever one of them gets the most votes and could incur towards me a werewolf's wrath so I shall abstain from this round of voting. Unless something changes radically in the next hour.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-09-24, 08:06 PM
/me lowers his finger

It seems then that Tussy isn't an werewolf then...

I guess I will wait for a convincing arguement.

((at school computer, we had a power cut last night))

Bookman
2006-09-24, 08:09 PM
Ok upon second consideration Tussy may not be a werewolf.......but who else is there to accuse?

I'm thinking Destro is the only option.

/me points at Destro

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-24, 08:13 PM
((Destro now has more fingers than Tussy... by one. 17 minutes remain))

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-24, 08:19 PM
((Very well. If I am to die, I will die like a man.))
Destro climbs out of his barrel. "If you want me to die, I will die. Just to let you know though, you would be making a mistake." He picks up a kumquat from the barrel and eats it. "Sure, I'm crazy. But at least if you lynch me it will probably be more pleasant than being killed by wolves. For this, I salute you." He snaps a stiff salute off to the village and waits for the verdict.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-24, 08:29 PM
Destro is clearly not a werewolf. *I have recently obtained information that clearly clears him of all charges. *If my information is flawed, then may the guilt lie on my head, but if my information is correct, let a true werewolf be hanged in his place!

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-24, 08:37 PM
(( Maybe you guys don't understand the rules completely... ah well, what's done is done ))

Night has fallen.... the villagers are getting restless. *Torches are light, pitchforks are out and the gallows are ready. *Selrahc stands on the gruesome construction whose only purpose is death. *He wordlessly ties a hangman's noose in the rope and awaits the victim.

The villagers continue to argue, waving their sharp and burning implements of farming that have been converted into weapons in this dark time. *Finally they settle on tonight's hanging... Destro Yersul must die. *Perhaps it is his eccentricities, his tendency to live in a barrel, or maybe he really is a werewolf... or maybe the blood-thirsty villagers are letting fear cloud their minds. *We all know that fear leads to anger. *Anger leads to hate. *And hate leads to... hangings.

Let the hanging commence!, shouts the Master of Ceremonies, Tormsskull. *With that, the angry horde of villagers launch themselves at Destro,*with a screech Destro is yanked to the ground and dragged. *He doesn't struggle as the mob pushes him towards the gallows and roughly toss him up onto the platform and Selrahc puts the noose around his neck... Destro stands, trying, perhaps, to retain some of his dignity. *Selrahc approaches the lever... and Destro quietly whines. *

With slight hesistation, the hangman pulls the lever and winces as Destro, with a yell, drops down, and stops as the rope abruptly ends his fall. *As he halts suddenly, the villagers here a loud snap as his neck snaps.... his body hangs lifelessly at the end of the rope... no struggling, no gasping for breath, just a short, sudden death for Destro Yersul. *You watch in horror as Destro's body swings in the moonlight... this was no lycanthrope.

The villagers killed yet another innocent soul... are they any better than the werewolves they so hate? *Only time will tell.

((Night is here, everyone should know what to do))

B-Man
2006-09-24, 08:42 PM
Alas, we were wrong... again. We shall see if we have better luck tomorrow.

/me walks confidently back to his house, bolts the door, secures the windows, casts wards against intrusion, keeps his sword drawn and falls asleep.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-24, 08:44 PM
Another innocent life down the drain?? No... this can't be happening.... Nature.... Help us!! *Runs into the trees*

Gralamin
2006-09-24, 08:49 PM
We are so doomed at this rate. *heads to his house*

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-24, 08:50 PM
Raldor sits down on the ground contemplating what has happened these past evenings. Perhaps he should refrain from further finger-pointing? He says a silent prayer for the deceased. He was kinda wierd, but in a nice way.

I suppose the least we could do is bury him in his barrel. I think he would want that. I'll still make a coffin if you think that's more appropriate, or maybe a really nice barrel.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-24, 08:55 PM
*pops out of trees* You make a nice barrel and i'll make a sign in honor of Destro. It will read Kumquats Beware! *starts casting wood shape spells*

Tormsskull
2006-09-24, 09:19 PM
"My fellow friends. We must find some way of uniting and revealing our secrets to one another away from the evil werewolves. I am a simple singer/musician, and I have no violent tendencies what so ever. I suggest you all confide in me your secrets, then we can discern who is lieing and who is telling the truth."

((You know they don't let Dwarves in the Playground be werewolves on their first game.))

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-24, 09:24 PM
Congrats Tormsskull. In my opinion, you've just raised a whole lot of suspicion. Anyone can be a werewolf, from pixies to titans. And asking everyone to confide in you? Why should we confide in you? So you and you werewolf buddies can maul us and eat us and stick straws in our abdomens??

looks suspiciously at Tormsskull

Edit: I've finished making that sign in honor of Destro. *plants it in the dirt.*

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-24, 09:33 PM
((Maybe I didn't make it clear enough))

NIGHT HAS FALLEN ON THE TOWN OF TYMANIUS. THE VILLAGERS GO TO SLEEP WHILE EVIL BREWS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT.

((Seers, Devil, Baner please PM Korith. Werewolves, discuss your votes, give them to your pack leader and have him PM Korith.

Thank you))

The Valiant Turtle
2006-09-24, 09:35 PM
Raldor Brings out a barrel. It's probably the most beautiful barrel ever made, because lets face it, most barrels aren't exactly works of art. This one is made of solid dark mahogany, with brass hardware (normally I'd use silver for an exceptional piece, but I think I might want to save that considering the circumstances).

I sigh as I put it down.

Hopefully we'll get a werewolf tomorrow and we can just let that corpse rot.

/me quietly walks back to his house and closes the door.

Eldritch Knight
2006-09-24, 09:37 PM
/me casts rope trick - then pulls rope up into extra dimensional space. Sleeps.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-24, 09:40 PM
*Atreyu follows after the villagers, looking for one of them to take him in so he doesn't have to stay outside at night. *He bleats worriedly and sadly at Destro's fate.*

Lucky
2006-09-24, 09:42 PM
*Atreyu follows after the villagers, looking for one of them to take him in so he doesn't have to stay outside at night. He bleats worriedly and sadly at Destro's fate.*

Oh, look! A llama! He's kind of cute. Here llama, want to come stay at the mayor's place tonight?

B-Man
2006-09-24, 09:42 PM
B-Man wakes up to the sound of bleating. Rushes down the stairs, unbolts the door to find Atreyu looking frantic.

If you need a place to stay, Llama, you can crash at my place.

Tussy the Druid
2006-09-24, 09:42 PM
*Jumps into tree* hehe

/me goes to sleep inside uncomfortably cramped tree

Alarra
2006-09-24, 09:48 PM
Alarra, sad that the cute llama has now apparently gotten several other invitations, goes back to her place alone and sad that she hasn't a llama to protect her if the wolves come, and also upset that someone else innocent died, especially since she didn't think they were a werewolf. She makes sure to check the locks on her doors and windows a good 15 times, even putting a chair under the doorknob for good measure and falls into a restless sleep.

Destro_Yersul
2006-09-24, 09:49 PM
((Good hanging Gnome. I enjoyed reading it, even if it was mine.))
((Also, thanks for the barrel and the sign. Destro appreciates it.))
((At least I died like a man...))
((*Sits back to watch the rest of the game*))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-09-24, 09:50 PM
*The llama trots into the mayor's house hoping against hope that he isn't a werewolf.*

I appreciate B-man's offer, but the mayor has a bigger house.

Madmal
2006-09-24, 09:56 PM
Oh, look! A llama! He's kind of cute. Here llama, want to come stay at the mayor's place tonight?

((O.o))
Mal goes into his house...
so many suspects, so many fools...i need to get some evidence on them...

B-Man
2006-09-24, 10:01 PM
B-Man feels rather hurt... he proceeds to re-bolting the door, re-casting the wards on his house, ensures that the windows are secure, and walks up the stairs.

/me falls into a fit-full sleep with his sword in hand.

Flabbicus
2006-09-24, 10:07 PM
/me drifts to sleep outside, at the town square.

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-24, 10:19 PM
DM77 takes post across the street in a dark alley where he can safely watch ZRS's home, as promised. He grips his sliver-tipped spear tightly, and thinks

I am glad that I was able to save Tussy from a hanging, yet sad that I could not save Destro from that fate. Tonight I shall look to another and see whom is whom. May the fates protect me this evening, whomever he is. My only hope is to wait. And watch.

DM77 starts his lonely vigil, hopeful that he is also wrong about Lucky, and worried for the adorable llama's fate. Though the Llama was not on his suspicious list, due to her absolutely cute demeanor, if either of them dies, the other is the obvious werewolf. Yet, he thinks, it is ironic that he wished to keep an eye on Lucky, and was fortunate to get his wish.

Pocky
2006-09-24, 10:27 PM
*Pocky looks up from his book, suddenly realizing it is nighttime*

"Oh crap. I got caught up in studying... and... hey. I can speak like the other villagers now!"

*Pocky tosses his book in his backpack*

"And... I'm outside. Where it's not safe. Crap."

*Pocky runs full tilt for the inn, saying a quiet word for poor Destro*

((Rest in peace, Destro... though your lack of a shiny metal head was suspicious, I did not think you were a werewolf... I really need to stop getting so engrossed in books...))

*Pocky stops at the door of the inn, looks behind him to check for werewolves, then heads in*

"At least they're not 'werezillas'."

(OOC: Sorry for not posting, got caught up in a freelance translation, which ironically involves vampires.)

B-Man
2006-09-24, 11:25 PM
/me tosses in his sleep.

((A shameless bump))

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-24, 11:34 PM
((You don't have to shamelessly bump it, really. 8:30 PM EST Monday Korith will post the opening of the day. Before that, people don't need to post. If they want to know who died, they can look it up themselves. Of course if you feel like bumping it and you're not violating the three post rule, by all means bump to your heart's content.))

Dispozition
2006-09-24, 11:55 PM
*After everyone else has gone to bed, there is still one figure outside in the square. He's swears to himself then unsheathes his sword from it's scabbard and walks slowly back to his house*

DarkLightDragon
2006-09-25, 05:26 AM
*DLD somehow gets to the top of a roof, silver-bladed daggers in hand, and glares at Dispozition*

...

*After a few hours, she sees nothing wrong, so she quietly slips down and sneaks into her own house, hoping noone notices her*

*Falls asleep, dagger belt around her waist, daggers ready to be pulled out and used if needed*

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-25, 09:48 AM
/me watches helplessly as the other villages kill someone he did not believe to be a werewolf and shakes his head. He goes to sleep again with his rifle and silver bullets for protection.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-09-25, 10:25 AM
*sigh* This is going to be a long slog.

/me shrugs, and without further adeiu, puts down his sousaphone. No longer feelign safe in his shack, he dances around the instrument three times and, with a large amount kicking and struggling, hides inside the sousaphone. He sleeps in the narrowest part he can fit in.

Selrahc
2006-09-25, 11:03 AM
/me sleeps next to gallows. If the werewolves want to eat him just because he slept outside let em. So far houses didn't seem to be much protection.

Cain2005
2006-09-25, 11:14 AM
Cain walks out of the court house...

(What have I missed? since Friday)

veecher
2006-09-25, 11:30 AM
finished the burials just in time to start another. at least a barrel is smaller than a coffin...

once the body is barred and moved to the graveyard i head home for a fitfull sleep.

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-25, 11:53 AM
OOC

((Please remember narrators, that the moment we hit 50 pages, that we need to start a new thread called "Werewolf II, cont'd" or somesuch, and let folks know when this happens so we can all jump in and check in there. That, for sure, should get people posting.

Hey all you out there! Yeah, you. You who are not posting. I know that this may all be part of your "strategy" to sit back, and not post, but seriously, we had, what, 12 votes out of 40 for the lynching? The problem with this is that, technically, you cannot "opt out" of voting. Technically, everyone must vote for somebody. You can change who you are pointing to, to include yourself (a villaiger made himself a martyr in the last game by doing this), so that your vote is going to somebody else and not getting a vote on someone else to convict them. So, to all of you not at least posting, and definitely not voting, please jump on. This is supposed to be a highly interactive game, and you all are missing out by not actually interacting.

There. I've finished my soapbox speach. I'll get off of it now.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this was an entirely OOC speach, and in no way should reflect on any in-game way. Thank you.))

alcomoholik
2006-09-25, 12:05 PM
OOC

Sorry for non-participation in the last round - was at a friends for the weekend and his internet is up the wall. Also as i've now got no internet at home now, unless I can get to a comp with access i'll only be able to post 9-5 mon-fri GMT

But for the next couple of IC nights i'll be participating as much as I can get away with at work (usually a lot)

(again, that was all OOC)

Korith
2006-09-25, 03:59 PM
Narrator Korith:
4 1/2 hours until daybreak.

If you have a special role and haven't messaged me yet (you KNOW who you are), be warned that your power will be missed tonight if I don't hear from you by the deadline.

evnafets
2006-09-25, 04:19 PM
I would suggest that we start a new thread with this new day - just as a logical place to make a break.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-25, 04:24 PM
I would suggest that we start a new thread with this new day - just as a logical place to make a break.


Thats actually a really good idea, PMing Korith.

Done and done. At 8:30 watch out for a new thread from Korith

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-25, 05:28 PM
(( MAy I make a suggestion?

I suggest you pin warnings that if the people who didn't vote this round don't vote in the next will get kicked out of the game... Lessens the numbers and kills the people who aren't acually playing...))

Korith
2006-09-25, 05:43 PM
(( MAy I make a suggestion?

I suggest you pin warnings that if the people who didn't vote this round don't vote in the next will get kicked out of the game... Lessens the numbers and kills the people who aren't acually playing...))

Narrator Korith:
A little harsh, IMO. However, I might be inclined to require a vote over the next two turns in order to survive. Some people can be pretty badly indisposed in the short term. That will give a deadline of about...Saturday. Yeah, that might be fair. I'll have to confer with The Roaming Gnome on the subject.

Runeclaw
2006-09-25, 06:46 PM
*Atreyu whimpers and looks around. *Too many possibilities but he tries to think it over.

[i] Runeclaw, however, seems to target early voters. He is trying to instill the fear of accusation into the early voters. *Maybe he is a werewolf and knows that if no one votes then no one will be lynched. *If we are too afraid to vote to lynch someone, then the wolves have nothing to fear and can eat the llamas and people of this town without worry.


This would not be a bad piece of logic, except for three things:

1) I have not been advocating suspicion of people who vote early, but rather of those who jump on rapdily-forming band wagons. I think that the tactics of a werewolf would not be to accuse someone themselves (as that attracts attention), but to wait for a consenus to begin to form, and to then encourage it. My supicion of Destroy (rest his soul...I was wrong about him) was not based on his having been an early accuser - indeed he was, respectiviely, the 5th and 3rd accusers of Sneak and Tully, by my count. And his being the 3rd accuser of Tully actually made was earlier than I would have expected for a werewolf, but he fit the pattern I was looking for better than anybody else.

2) A werewolf would know that even if the majority of the villagers cast no votes at all, even a few votes is enough to lynch someone if there are not votes opposed (at least, that is my understanding - Destro certainly had far from a majority).

3) I'm not a werewolf.

Its a sad day, that another innocent has been killed, and I fear another will be the victim of werewolf attacks tonight. Tomorrow we must try to find one of the wovles amongst our number and string them up for sure.

Dragon_Rider
2006-09-25, 07:25 PM
Narrator Korith:
A little harsh, IMO. However, I might be inclined to require a vote over the next two turns in order to survive. Some people can be pretty badly indisposed in the short term. That will give a deadline of about...Saturday. Yeah, that might be fair. I'll have to confer with The Roaming Gnome on the subject.

Works for me. Since I am the day Narrator, I'll keep a list of who has voted over two rounds. If you would, Korith put a nice big OOC message at the top of your daybreak post.

Gamerofthegame
2006-09-25, 07:36 PM
(( Joy, I contributed!))

Cain2005
2006-09-25, 08:25 PM
Cain is unsure why to think, two people dead, and no where near finding the werewolf.

*He points at DLD, and prays that he is right

Korith
2006-09-25, 08:36 PM
Morning has broken, and the game continues here (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=silly;action=display;num=1159230848; start=0#0)

Narrator Korith:
Cain2005, we would appreciate if you would move your post to the new thread.

Mods, we would similarly appreciate if this thread were locked tight.

Regards,
Korith the Narrator.