PDA

View Full Version : Same old story(help)

SilentNight
2008-03-24, 06:11 PM
We've all heard it before. The " I have left-over cash and need some ideas" spiel.(spelling?) Anyway, I am making a possibly fallen buddhist monk 15/swordsage 1(please don't hurt me:smalleek: .) just to see a concept. It can do the "rip the still beating heart from your foes chest" move by virtue of Freezing the Lifeblood and Death Blow. The sword sage is to obtain the baffling defense stance. Any-who, I've got 52,900 gp left and need some Ideas for items. Some of the items I already have are an amulet of mighty fists, a monk's belt, a pair of bracers(belt) of battle, a crystal mask of discernment, and the usual array of protectives and stat-boosters. So, Ideas?

sonofzeal
2008-03-24, 06:15 PM
Well, what is it you're short on? Defense? Offense? Mobility? Utility? And what books are allowed?

AslanCross
2008-03-24, 06:17 PM
Lots and lots of ioun stones?

Proven_Paradox
2008-03-24, 06:29 PM
Something that allows you to replace your monk levels with swordsage levels?

I kid, of course (not really, but its your character). Consider a few good potions, of course, and other such consumables.

What equipment slots are still open? That could help narrow things down a bit.

SilentNight
2008-03-24, 06:37 PM
Yes, I know monks suck but this guy is about flavor (and he's an NPC). I have a pale green prism ioun stone(+1 stuff). Open slots are head and pants(have a shirt).@sonofzeal:He's a monk so he's short on just about everything but mobility. I'd wager offense is the biggest problem.