PDA

View Full Version : Dragoon Prestige Classes [Peach]

Quxelopqr
2008-03-26, 10:51 PM
I'm making a campaign world for my next game based on The Legend of the Dragoon, which is an amazing RPG for the Playstation 1 (or psx), so the first thing I should make naturally would be the titular characters, the Dragoons. Ones whose destiny it is to rule over dragons. Through the power of small stones (Dragoon Spirits), these warriors are given immense power and ability far beyond their normal station in life.
I'll start with the Red Dragon's Dragoon, and keep posting them as I make them.

Dragoon of the Red Eye Dragon
Hit Die: d10.
Requirements
To qualify to become the Dragoon of the Red Eye Dragon, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.
Base Attack Bonus: +7.
Feats: Power Attack; Weapon Focus: Bastard Sword or Weapon Focus: Greatsword; Weapon Specialization: Bastard Sword or Weapon Focus: Greatsword.
Special: The character must be chosen by the spirit of the red dragon living in the Dragoon Spirit.
Class Skills
The dragoon's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance(Dex), Climb(Str), Gather Information(Cha), Profession(Wis), Survival(Wis).
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 2+ Int modifier.
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+1|
+2|
+0|
+0|Flame Shot, Dragoon Transformation 1 round/combat

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+0|
+0|Explosion, Dragoon Transformation 2 rounds/combat

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+1|
+1|Final Burst, Dragoon Transformation 3 rounds/combat

4th|
+4|
+4|
+1|
+1|Dragoon Transformation 4 rounds/combat

5th|
+5|
+4|
+2|
+2|Red Eye Dragon, Dragoon Transformation 5 rounds/combat[/table]
Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the Red Eye Dragoon prestige class.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Red Eye Dragoons gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.
Dragoon Transformation
The Dragoon draws on the spirit of the dragon residing in his Dragoon Spirit. He transforms into the almighty Dragoon in a flash of red light, granting him damage reduction equal to his Dragoon class level times 3. This damage reduction can be bypassed with a weapon that is strong against dragons (such as having the dragon bane ability). He gains wings and has a flight speed equal to his base land speed and average manuverability. His weapon also gains the 'Flaming' property. These abilities last as long as his transformation does, leaving in a flash of light similar to the one they appeared in.

Flame Shot
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may fire a powerful bolt of flame into an enemy. This allows the user to use 'Scorching Ray' (as an 8th level caster but only one ray doing 8d6 damage) as a spell like ability.

Explosion
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may launch an orb of searing fire into a group of enemies. This allows the user to use 'Fireball' (at caster level 6 so 6d6 damage) as a spell like ability.

Final Burst
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may blaze through an enemy with his sword. The Dragoon ignites himself when he charges, dealing an additional 4d8 fire damage on a successful charge. Targets in spaces adjacent to the charged target take 1d8 fire damage from the intense heat. For this attack, the Dragoon's sword gains the 'Flaming Burst' special ability.

Red Eye Dragon
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call upon the full power of the dragon he draws his strength from and effectively use the 'Dragonshape' spell (CL 17).

UglyPanda
2008-03-26, 11:44 PM
The fort save is off, it should have +4 at level 4.
Weapon focus and weapon specialization are bad feats outside of core, and there aren't any class features that are based off of it. If I remember correctly, quite a few characters in that game don't use swords, so is it really necessary?
The wording on final burst isn't very clear, but auto-crit is too strong for a weapon with a high multiplier, such as the scythe.

Cieyrin
2008-03-27, 01:30 AM
Oh, sweetness! That's one of my favorite games of all time and I've always wanted to convert it into d20. I guess you got to it before I did but ah well. I'll just have to make sure you keep to the material, tis all. :smallwink:

I do agree with UglyPanda that auto-crit is a bit strong but then Final Burst was always the best ability out of Dart's spells, anyways, so it should be semi-uber. All the same, an auto-crit with weapons besides the swords you have to take feats for can be pretty uber (unless they're mercurial or something else silly like that). As I remember Final Burst, it was more about the charge then anything else, so maybe grant Powerful Charge-like ability and just tack on extra damage dice, somewhere in the range of 2-4 d8s.

I look forward to further Dragoon prestige classes! And I <3 Shana (Just have her use items to take advantage of that horrendous magic attack power and be a Dragoon as much as possible, since she racks up ungodly amounts of SPs with her later bows @_@)

Quxelopqr
2008-03-27, 03:20 PM
I have to edit for some things I missed, for example, the damage reduction is 3 per class level but can be bypassed by dragon bane weapons (ie Dragon Buster, which I'm going to make an artifact, same with the Block Staff (I hate that boss so much right now :smallmad: )).

Fort save is off, thanks for the catch.
I had this one using swords as the character in game that used it used a sword, other ones might specialize in other weapons (White/Silver uses a bow).

I'm not familiar with Powerful Charge, but I think I like the charging with extra damage tacked on. It does fit the move better, and I tried to make it a little overpowered since it definetly is Dart's best attack.

Quxelopqr
2008-03-27, 04:17 PM
Dark Dragoon
Hit Die: d6.
Requirements
To qualify to become the Dark Dragoon, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.
Alignment: Any Lawful.
Base Attack Bonus: +6.
Feats: Weapon Finesse
Special: Sneak Attack/Skirmish/Sudden Strike special ability. The character must be chosen by the spirit of the black dragon living in the Dragoon Spirit.
Class Skills
The dragoon's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance(Dex), Bluff(Cha), Intimidate(Cha), Jump(Str), Profession(Wis), Sense Motive(Wis), Tumble(Dex).
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4+ Int modifier.

1st|
+1|
+0|
+2|
+0|Astral Drain, Dragoon Transformation 1 round/combat

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+3|
+0|Death Dimension, Dragoon Transformation 2 rounds/combat

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+3|
+1|Demon's Gate, Dragoon Transformation 3 rounds/combat

4th|
+2|
+1|
+4|
+1|Dragoon transformation 4 rounds/combat

5th|
+3|
+2|
+4|
+2|Dark Dragon, Dragoon Transformation 5 rounds/combat[/table]
Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the Dark Dragoon prestige class.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Dark Dragoons gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.
Dragoon Transformation
The Dragoon draws on the spirit of the dragon residing in his Dragoon Spirit. She transforms into the almighty Dragoon in a flash of black/dark purple light, granting her damage reduction equal to her Dragoon class level times 3. This damage reduction can be bypassed with a weapon that is strong against dragons (such as having the dragon bane ability). She gains wings and has a flight speed equal to her base land speed and average manuverability. Her weapon also gains the 'Vicious' property. These abilities last as long as her transformation does, leaving in a flash of light similar to the one they appeared in.

Astral Drain
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may absorb life energy from her enemies. On her next sneak attack/skirmish/sudden strike, the Dark Dragoon recovers half the damage she deals in HP.

Death Dimension
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on the powers of darkness to smite her foes. She can use the 'Mass Inflict Moderate Wounds' spell as a spell like ability and all those affected by this spell must make a will save (DC 20+ the Dark Dragoon's Charisma modifier) or be frightened for 1d4 rounds.

Demon's Gate
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on the powers of darkness to destroy her foes. She can use the 'Dictum' spell as a spell like ability (CL 13).

Dark Dragon
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call upon the full power of the dragon she draws her strength from and effectively use the 'Dragonshape' spell to turn herself into a mature adult black dragon (CL 17).

Cieyrin
2008-03-27, 07:14 PM
Well, the first thing I see is that you have a bracket in the Dark Dragon entry in the stat block. That's the most glaring thing.

After that, I think that Rose was roguish, like you suggest, but instead of skirmish, I think sudden strike would be better, since that dovetails more into Rose's persona, since I see her as some kind of Fighter/Rogue or Fighter/Ninja. She catches people off their guard, not running circles around them to get at their vulnerable parts. Either that or allow all three for it. Hell, I'd lean more towards making this a Ninja class, since that fits Rose best, but lets not screw people without access to Complete Adventurer, shall we?

As for Death Dimension, may I suggest changing the effect to a Holy Word-like effect? It will kill creatures with 10 or more hit dice less than the caster and do lesser effects to stronger creatures, up to not affecting those creatures with more hit dice, which models Death Dimension quite well.

My final note is that, though Rose certainly isn't a good character, I think she's more defined by her Lawful nature, as she sets it upon herself to keep the Moon Child from being reborn and that it's her duty to maintain that vigil, so I think the prestige class should require any lawful, as opposed to non-good.

As for my previous note on Powerful Charge, it's both a feat and a special ability that grants additional damage depending on your size. The book I can think of off hand of where the feat is from is the Eberron campaign setting. So, I'd remove the mention of powerful charge in the Final Burst ability, since you'd be double dipping damage otherwise. I didn't mean to confuse you ^^;;

Otherwise, it looks pretty good to me. :smallsmile:

Quxelopqr
2008-03-27, 09:51 PM
Cieyrin, thanks a lot for your help, these suggestions are making this much easier for me. Glad to know I've got a helper ready to make this as best as it can be :smallbiggrin: . Next up is Jade Dragoon.

Jade Dragoon
Hit Die: d10.
Requirements
To qualify to become the Jade Dragoon, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.
Alignment: Any Good.
Base Attack Bonus: +7.
Proficiency with heavy armor and martial weapons.
Skills: Knowledge: Nobility and Royalty (6 ranks); Diplomacy (6 ranks).
Special: The character must be chosen by the spirit of the green dragon living in the Dragoon Spirit.
Class Skills
The dragoon's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise(Int), Diplomacy(Cha), Knowledge(Int):Architecture and engineering, Geography, History, Royalty and Nobility (all skills taken individually), Sense Motive(Wis).

1st|
+1|
+2|
+0|
+0|Wing Blaster, Dragoon Transformation 1 round/combat

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+0|
+0|Rose Storm, Dragoon Transformation 2 rounds/combat

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+1|
+1|Gaspless, Dragoon Transformation 3 rounds/combat

4th|
+4|
+4|
+1|
+1|Dragoon Transformation 4 rounds/combat

5th|
+5|
+4|
+2|
+2|Jade Dragon, Dragoon Transformation 5 rounds/combat[/table]
Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the Jade Dragoon prestige class.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Jade Dragoons gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.

Dragoon Transformation
The Dragoon draws on the spirit of the dragon residing in his Dragoon Spirit. He transforms into the almighty Dragoon in a flash of green light, granting him damage reduction equal to his Dragoon class level times 3. This damage reduction can be bypassed with a weapon that is strong against dragons (such as having the dragon bane ability). He gains wings and has a flight speed equal to his base land speed and average manuverability. His weapon also gains the 'Thundering' property. These abilities last as long as his transformation does, leaving in a flash of light similar to the one they appeared in.

Wing Blaster
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may blast his foes with the might of the air. He gains the power to use a sonic elemented 'Magic Missle' spell as a spell like ability (at 7th caster level for four d4+1 missles).

Rose Storm
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may use the power of the wind to shield himself and allies. A flurry of roses (or blossoms, if you prefer) swirl around the Jade Dragoon and 2 other willing targets plus one more per Dragoon level (to a maximum of 7 including the Dragoon), granting them fast healing 3 for each Jade Dragoon level the caster has (same amount of fast healing as the Jade Dragoon's damage reduction). This effect lasts for 3 rounds.

Gaspless
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on ferocious winds to smother his enemies. He can use the 'Whirlwind' spell as a spell like ability (caster level 15).

Jade Dragon
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call upon the full power of the dragon he draws her strength from and effectively use the 'Dragonshape' spell to turn into a mature adult green dragon (CL 17).

BisectedBrioche
2008-03-28, 04:44 AM
I remember LoD, it was awesome. Its a shame the FF fanboys seemed to go out of their way to rubbish it though.

Cieyrin
2008-03-28, 03:36 PM
I finally have access to my PHB2 again, so i found the spell you were looking for, which is Dragonshape. It's a 9th level spell, making the minimum caster level for it 17th, it's a swift action and gives you stats as a mature adult dragon, plus 150 temporary hit points, as per how spells of the polymorph subschool work these days. It also lasts in rounds per level, which works fine for the Dragoon transformation, since it should end with the transformation, which is fine. You should also probably append a caster level to Gaspless and Demon's Gate, since they lack one, for purposes of determining difficulty to dispel and whatnot. Whirlwind is 8th level, so min caster level 15th, and Holy Word (or Dictum, as I think it should be) is 7th level, so minimum 13th level.

Otherwise, the Jade Dragoon looks pretty sweet. I also noticed the finalized version of Final Burst, which looks much better than it was before. Definitely lives up to what it should be, I think.

Quxelopqr
2008-03-28, 06:12 PM
Bisected, I think ff fanboys didn't like this game because it's harder then their beloved ff7. Just try to level up off random battles. It takes forever, and there's no cheat to get to 60 in this game. I'm not even talking about the bosses and how rediculous some of them are (what's that? you get 4 turns in a row?).

Cieyrin, thanks for that spell, I don't have my ph2 for a few more weeks until I go home from college.

White Silver Dragoon
Hit Die: d6.
Requirements
To qualify to become the White Silver Dragoon, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.
Alignment: Any Good.
Base Attack Bonus: +5.
Feats: Point Blank Shot; Precise Shot.
Ability to spontaneously cast 4th level divine spells.
Special: The character must be chosen by the spirit of the silver dragon living in the Dragoon Spirit.

Class Skills
The dragoon's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration(Con), Diplomacy(Cha), Heal(Wis), Spellcraft(Int), Use Magic Device(Cha).
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 2+ Int modifier.

1st|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+2|Moon Light, Dragoon Transformation 1 round/combat

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+3|Star Children, Dragoon Transformation 2 rounds/combat, +1 level of exsisting spellcasting class

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+3|Heaven's Gate, Dragoon Transformation 3 rounds/combat

4th|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+4|Dragoon Transformation 4 rounds/combat, +1 level of exsisting spellcasting class

5th|
+3|
+2|
+2|
+4|White Silver Dragon, Dragoon Transformation 5 rounds/combat[/table]

Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the White Silver Dragoon prestige class.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: White Silver Dragoons gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.

Dragoon Transformation
The Dragoon draws on the spirit of the dragon residing in her Dragoon Spirit. She transforms into the almighty Dragoon in a flash of white light, granting her damage reduction equal to her Dragoon class level times 3. This damage reduction can be bypassed with a weapon that is strong against dragons (such as having the dragon bane ability). She gains wings and has a flight speed equal to her base land speed and average manuverability. Her weapon also gains the 'Seeking' property. These abilities last as long as her transformation does, leaving in a flash of light similar to the one they appeared in.

Moon Light
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may heal herself and allies. She gains the ability to use the spell 'Heal' as a spell like ability (CL 11).

Star Children
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on the holy power in her Dragoon Spirit to smite her foes. She gains the ability to use the spell 'Searing Light' as a spell like ability (CL 6).

Heaven's Gate
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may draw on the healing power residing in her Dragoon Spirit to heal herself and allies. She gains the ability to use the spell 'Mass Cure Critical Wounds' as a spell like ability (CL 13).

White Silver Dragon
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on the full power of the white silver dragon residing in her Dragoon Spirit. She gains the ability to use the spell 'Dragonshape' (modified to transform her into a mature adult silver dragon) as a spell like ability (CL 17).

Violet Dragoon
Hit Die: d8.
Requirements
To qualify to become the Violet Dragoon, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.
Base Attack Bonus: +5.
Feats: Improved Unarmed Strike, Stunning Fist.
Flurry of Blows special ability.
Special: The character must be chosen by the spirit of the bronze dragon living in the Dragoon Spirit.

Class Skills
The dragoon's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Swim (Str), and Tumble (Dex).

1st|
+1|
+0|
+2|
+2|Atomic Mind, Dragoon Transformation 1 round/combat

2nd|
+2|
+0|
+3|
+3|Thunder Kid, Dragoon Transformation 2 rounds/combat

3rd|
+3|
+1|
+3|
+3|Thunder God, Dragoon Transformation 3 rounds/combat

4th|
+4|
+1|
+4|
+4|Dragoon Transformation 4 rounds/combat

5th|
+5|
+2|
+4|
+4|Violet Dragon, Dragoon Transformation 5 rounds/combat[/table]

Class Features
All of the following are Class Features of the Violet Dragoon prestige class.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Violet Dragoons gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.

Dragoon Transformation
The Dragoon draws on the spirit of the dragon residing in her Dragoon Spirit. He transforms into the almighty Dragoon in a flash of violet light, granting him damage reduction equal to his Dragoon class level times 3. This damage reduction can be bypassed with a weapon that is strong against dragons (such as having the dragon bane ability). He gains wings and has a flight speed equal to his base land speed and average manuverability. His hands also gain the 'Shock' property. These abilities last as long as his transformation does, leaving in a flash of light similar to the one they appeared in.

Atomic Mind
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on the power of lightning to shock his foes. He gains the ability to use the spell 'Shocking Grasp' as a spell like ability (CL 5).

Thunder Kid
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on greater lightning to shock his foes. He gains the ability to use the spell 'Call Lightning' as a spell like ability (CL 5).

Thunder God
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on fierce lightning to shock his foes. He gains the ability to use the spell 'Call Lightning Storm' as a spell like ability (CL 10).

Violet Dragon
While in the Dragoon Transformation state, the Dragoon may call on the full power of the violet dragon residing in his Dragoon Spirit. He gains the ability to use the spell 'Dragonshape' (modified to transform him into a mature adult bronze dragon) as a spell like ability (CL 17).

Cieyrin
2008-03-29, 12:33 AM
The White Silver Dragoon seems extraordinarily powerful spell wise, even for the other Dragoons. Plus, what are you aiming for with it? I kinda see favored soul or cleric but i'm not sure. Either way, I think at will Heal during a battle seems way beyond what it should be. Well, maybe Moonlight can be Heal but I think Heaven's Gate should be Mass Cure Critical Wounds, maybe an empowered version, but I think giving any Dragoon 2 at will 9th level spell-likes is a bit much.
I'd also say maybe one or two levels of spell progression, like at 2nd and 4th. I think that should be alright.

As for the Jade Dragoon, it looks pretty good all around except for one nitpick, which is with the transformation weapon ability. Gaining Ki Focus on your fists doesn't get you anything at all, since you can use all your Ki abilities through your fists already. I'd recommend Shock, which fits in with the Thunder element.

Quxelopqr
2008-03-29, 12:49 AM
I think I made White Silver too strong since I always found Shana/Miranda so weak. I wasn't sure on mass heal either since it was so strong; mass cure critical seems good enough. I'm aiming for a favored soul type class there, probably one that uses a bow or other ranged attack (returning javelin would be pretty sweet). I wasn't clear on Ki Focus, thanks for that one too. I'll make up the Gold and Deep Sea dragoons tomorrow, and maybe toss in the dragon block staff or dragon buster as well.

Fizban
2008-03-29, 01:05 AM
On the Dragonshaping, uh, no. Just no. You're giving them essentially the full combat stats of a CR 14-15 creature, at level 12, every single fight (and that's not counting the ECL *shudder*). Since the spell is being recast, you're also giving them an extra 150hp every fight. It's a level 9 spell for a reason, and that's for a squishy caster, who doesn't have the hp buffer of a fighter after the temporary run hp run out. Either tone the dragon form way down, or up the prerequisites so it's delayed at least until level 15.

Also, the lightning based dragoon is waay weak in comparison to the others, it gets a melee range 5d6 instead of a close range 8d6, comparing to the first one you did, and just gets worse from there, as it's abilities are still pretty much single target for low damage.

And I'm not to sure about the silver draggon either, that's a lot of heal.

Finally, the general term is encounter, not combat. Usually abilities that are used per encounter can be used 1/min outside of a specific encounter, but that's not going to work here, so you need a specific definition of combat to limit it. I suggest taking a look at the crusader's healing strikes in Tome of Battle, it goes out of the way to avoid infinite healing loopholes.

Edit: also, do you intend to have the characters be able to use their other PrC abilities while in dragonshape? If so, you'll need another line allowing that, since dragonshape replaces all abilities, including those from class and level.

Ioth
2008-03-29, 06:08 AM
Hmm I think Fizban has a point, however a good way to set up a thing around this is to say you have to be in some sort of immediate danger in order to use it. Probably not make it the dragon shape spell, maybe an ability that requires full concentration and summons a dragon of you're challenge rating to fight for you, since this would remain useful at higher levels yet wouldn't over power you so much as so that you get 150 temporary hit points to use each encounter *12th level characters don't usually even have that many hit points so yea.*
The white dragoon should probably receive a +1 to caster level for spell casting and the Purple dragoon should most likely receive monk abilities so that it continues to increase its unarmed attack damage, ac bonus etc,
The black dragoon should get some sort of sneak attack progression and maybe make it so the red dragoon deal 2d6 per class level with his flame shot and explosion so it remains useful at 12th level *6d6 can deal about 36 damage max, not so good at 12th level especially against people with evasion or improved evasion*

A good system to use for the dragoon system might be something similar to rage.

Maybe like its usable 1/day per class level and lasts 1 + constitution modifier + 1 per class round and make feats that are like the Extra rage feat and the extended rage feat.

although if you're gonna do this then you might want to buff it up a bit, maybe a strength and constitution bonus, with about +4 to ac?
Personally I don't think damage reduction should be given with something that gets through it like that, especially one that at max level is going to be 15.
If you look at some of the cinematics you'll notice everyone gains incredible strength constitution and speed in they're dragoon form. maybe a
+4 strength +4 constitution +2 dexterity +4 NA fly speed equal to base land speed x2 and the dragon type?
Also I have faith that you could easily make this a ten level PRC that doesn't get its abilities as crammed together as they are, Summon the dragon in the game took quite a few levels after explosion to get and I would personally say make it so that its every odd numbered level that you get another use of you're transformation and every even numbered level that you get an ability.

Sorry for mutilating you're classes in such a way however I just felt obliged to put my opinion on a LoD Campaign setting.
*another alternate mode is to make this based on legacy item dragoon spirits.*

Quxelopqr
2008-03-29, 11:15 AM
No, thanks for the criticism, I'm trying to make it the best it can be, and the more people that weigh in the better it should end up. Legacy based is interesting to me, since really the power comes from the stones, and grows with the characters. That might be the way to go, but I'll have to wait about a month to be able to get to my legacy book. The increase to strength and constitution also sounds like it would work in place of the damage reduction, but the legacy thing could work well with that too.

I made it 5 level PrC since in game they had 5 D'Levels, but the characters themselves gain roughly 18 levels (6 in a d&d system) by the time they get their dragoon to 5. I'm really liking the legacy idea, and I think that I could incorperate all of the ideas everyone's had into it. Just have to wait awhile on the book, unless I actually have it with me.