PDA

View Full Version : Sublime Martial Artist [Feat]

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-04-02, 07:41 PM
Sublime Martial Artist
You have trained in the martial arts of one of the nine temples of the sword, making you capable of using their discipline weapons with greater ease.
Prerequisites: Flurry of blows ability, capable of using martial maneuvers.
Benefit: Select one of the nine martial disciplines for which you have at least one known martial maneuver or stance, with it you gain certain benefits. Firstly, if this discipline's associated skill is not a monk class skill for you, it becomes one. Secondly, all weapons of your chosen discipline become monk weapons for you, allowing you to use them in a flurry. Thirdly, if you are not proficient with any of your selected discipline's associated weapons you immediately become proficient with them. Lastly, you can freely multiclass between monk and any classes that grant maneuvers and stances.
Special: You may takes this feat multiple times, each time you take it choose another discipline which you gain the class skill, weapon proficiencies and use of flurry with said weapons.
--
Just a little somethin' I yanked out from between my ears.

Stycotl
2008-04-02, 09:19 PM
cool. i love to see good stuff for the monk, and sublime is always a good way to go.

RTGoodman
2008-04-02, 10:11 PM
I like it. Do you think it'd be too powerful to add in as an additional benefit that, with the feat, you may freely multiclass between Monk and one Martial Adept class? Seems good to me, but you might not want to add it.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-04-02, 10:32 PM
I like it. Do you think it'd be too powerful to add in as an additional benefit that, with the feat, you may freely multiclass between Monk and one Martial Adept class? Seems good to me, but you might not want to add it.

Not a bad idea.