PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Number! (Dead thread, find new one!)



Pages : 1 [2] 3

Alarra
2006-05-14, 10:19 AM
It has to come up sometime....

6 and 10.

Barrin
2006-05-14, 10:22 AM
1 and 3

Indurain
2006-05-14, 04:30 PM
Woo Hoo...Back on top!

7 & 13

Suggestions:

Underwater Adventure
Dance Competition

That's all I got.

See ya in Round 4

Slartibartfast
2006-05-15, 12:14 AM
Welcome to the start line of Guess the Number, The Ocean Exploration. In this season, the Guessers will be launched at the bottom of the ocean, at 100,000 ft. deapth. then they will cross four check points, every 100 miles, and then, 100 miles from the forth check point, is the finish line. additional contestants can join in at any time. current contestants:

Alarra
Barrin
Indurian

Ready, get set, go!
1d20=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=452503)

Stats:
all at start line!

they turn on their engines and prepare to move. who will pull ahead? who will fall behind? who will win? find out by watching the 5th season of Guess the Number! see you next time on the first episode of Guess the Number, The Ocean Exploration!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-15, 12:22 AM
GAH! I leave for 3 days and the contest is over. Okay, I am going to dive like I have never dove before.

Captian set the coordinates to 4 and 17

Indurain
2006-05-15, 02:36 AM
Dialing in the navigation on his submarine, co-ordinates are set for:

7 & 13

Alarra
2006-05-15, 10:43 AM
*sends her submarine careening off in a circile....and ends up back at coordinates 6 and 10.*

amorelli
2006-05-15, 05:40 PM
/me laughs at the people in their puny submarines.

extending his saxophone, it becomes an impromptu snorkel, as amorelli sets his sights on coordinates 7 and 8.

Slartibartfast
2006-05-16, 12:21 AM
1d20=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=453734) well, let's see if your guidence systems take you to the right coordinates.

Stat:
Indurian +/- 1

the Nudist once again takes the lead as everyone flounders about like Alarra. (goes around in circles!) due to a Saxaphone malfunction, Amorelli does not move much at all. will Indurian keep his lead and win a third time? or will he be passed by someone else? find out next time on Guess the Number, the Ocean Exploration! (P.S. thank you Indurian for the theme. P.P.S. sorry I forgot to give you your second Prize Indurian!)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-16, 12:24 AM
Curses, his naked furless body gives him an advantage in water aerodynamics but he cannot reckon with the power of 11 and 19.

Indurain
2006-05-16, 03:21 AM
Gonna stick with a winner...

7 & 13

6,7,8,12,13,14

Come on back to back wins!

Alarra
2006-05-16, 10:05 AM
someday it will roll 6 or 10.

amorelli
2006-05-16, 06:26 PM
7,8

Slartibartfast
2006-05-17, 12:18 AM
1d20=3 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=454683)
Okay, let's who is going on ahead and...SHARK ATTACK!

Stat:
Indurian +/- 1

The subs careene about the sharks uslessly. the sharks give up on eating metal and leave. will these wacky disturbances disrupt the game to no end? or will someone still cross the finish line? find out next time on Guess the Number, the Ocean Exploration!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-17, 12:34 AM
Using terribly logic I can deduce that sharks have 45 teeth and 45 broken down adds up to 9. Also, sharks travel in packs of 5. So clearly, I should choose 5 as a number.

my choices are 5 and 9.


Note: these facts are not accurate, i was just watching The Princess Bride and decided to apply some Sicillian intellect to the problem.

Indurain
2006-05-17, 12:35 AM
I've learned never to bet against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line.

5 & 9

4,5,6,8,9,10

wxdruid
2006-05-17, 12:46 AM
my choices

17 and 7

Alarra
2006-05-17, 11:34 AM
6

and

10

Rastil
2006-05-17, 03:07 PM
Going with the old birthday of mine.
3 & 12

amorelli
2006-05-17, 07:44 PM
7,8

Slartibartfast
2006-05-18, 12:16 AM
here goes: 1d20=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=455492) roll for crit miss! Roy hits himself! uh, or the subs advance.

Stat:
Indurian +/- 1

nobody moves at all. oh well. see if anyone can advance any farther, tomorrow night on Guess the Number, the Start Line Exploration!

Alarra
2006-05-18, 12:17 AM
hooray for 6 and 10!!!

Indurain
2006-05-18, 12:24 AM
We'll go back to good ole 7 & 13

6,7,8,12,13,14

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-18, 12:39 AM
my system didn't work?? INCONCEIVABLE!

well, count rugan had 6 fingers and jaws had 3 movies so we'll go with

3 & 6.

(p.s. if my mad ramblings start to get on the nerves of the other players, I will desist.)

wxdruid
2006-05-18, 12:55 AM
17 and 8 are mine

amorelli
2006-05-18, 05:15 PM
7,8

Slartibartfast
2006-05-19, 12:07 AM
Well, here is the update for today:
1d20=6 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=456321) As the racers advance a huge whirlpool starts up in the middle throwing the subs off course! they desperately try to avoid it in vain!

Stats:
Indurian +/- 2
Masked LLama +/- 1

everyone stops to avoid the great funnel-but wait! Masked LLama goes crazy and goes straight through the middle of the whirlpool! and he makes it! incredible people, incredible. Idurian was in front of the funnel when it started, and keeps going. well, let's see if the other subs can get around the sucker of the deep, or if Masked LLama's hairbrained scheme will get him the prize, next time on Guess the Number, the Ocean Whirlpool Exploration! ("down, down, down, down into the whirlpool!" - Elan)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-19, 12:21 AM
my D&D playing buddy rolled a 9 3 times in a row so I'm going with 9 and because I have 12 PM's right now I'll go with it

9 & 12.

wxdruid
2006-05-19, 12:27 AM
17 and 7 again

Indurain
2006-05-19, 01:19 AM
Sticking with what works... 7 & 13

5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15

Alarra
2006-05-19, 10:48 AM
psst....you forgot to give me +/- 1 =D

and for today, I shall go with....4 and 12 (so that's 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13)

amorelli
2006-05-19, 09:42 PM
7,8

I will continue with this solely as a matter of principal.

Slartibartfast
2006-05-20, 12:01 AM
*looks* You're right, Alarra! I did miss giving you a +/- 1! sorry about that. 1d20=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=456877) well, here it is, look at those Guessers struggle with the tornado of the seas!

Stats:
Alarra +/- 2
Indurian +/- 3
Masked LLama +/- 2

Indurian and Masked LLama comtinue with the danger behind them, and Alarra latches on the current of the drainage-hole and is catapulted forward! what an amazing comeback! as the the leaders advance in their battle for first, the rest of the pack are fighting for 4th! or are they? find out next time on Guess the Number, the Downward Spiral of Drouning!

Alarra
2006-05-20, 12:11 AM
7 and 13

so that's...5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

wxdruid
2006-05-20, 02:21 AM
17 and 1 for me

amorelli
2006-05-20, 02:59 PM
7, 8 still

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-20, 03:02 PM
3 and 17....no silly reasons this time

Slartibartfast
2006-05-21, 12:33 AM
Oh no! I'm late! oh, well, here goes anyway.
1d20=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=457512)

well, our three leaders are going fine when they see...A GIANT SQIUD! No, wait, that's SQUIDZILLA! Will our soon-to-be meadelists survive this beast?

Stats:
Alarra +/- 3
Indurian +/- 3
Masked LLama +/- 2

Indurian stops when he meets the creture, and Alarra stops beside him. Masked LLama has engine trouble and cannot continue at the moment. Squdzilla looks hungrey. Will they survive to win the race, or will Squidzilla eat them all? Find out next time on Guess the Number, the Muchkin Spoof Game! (Dun, dun, dun, DUUUNNNNNNNNN!)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-21, 04:27 PM
I quickly sell my sword of slaying everything but squid for 136 gold and choose 13 and 6 as my numbers for this round.

wxdruid
2006-05-21, 06:10 PM
17 and 7 for me

catlover
2006-05-21, 06:16 PM
8 or um...10

kill_the_cleric
2006-05-22, 12:02 AM
13 & 20 & 5364893685678928939764786875879.

Alarra
2006-05-22, 01:18 AM
let's see......6 and 14

so that's 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Slartibartfast
2006-05-23, 12:03 AM
1d20=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=459046) real quick.

Stats:
Alarra +/- 3
Indurian +/- 3
Masked LLama +/- 2

you all miss. Squidzilla attacks ferosiosly. none of you can move due to my spelling error. sea?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-23, 12:10 AM
squids have 8 arms so I will choose 8 and squidzilla is a level 18 monster so I will choose 18

8 and 18 please!

Indurain
2006-05-23, 02:48 AM
After a brief period of engine trouble (read: no net access) Indurain starts up again with the brave co-ordinates of:

5 & 15

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,12,13,14,15,16,17,18

Net access still limited, hopefully Indurain will be able to keep his sub afloat long enough to get the back to back victory.

Alarra
2006-05-23, 12:54 PM
4 and 16

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

wxdruid
2006-05-23, 01:05 PM
17 and 7

Slartibartfast
2006-05-24, 12:39 AM
1d20=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=459905) here it is, the epic battle between the racers and Squidzilla!

Stats:
Alarra +/- 4
Indurian +/- 3
Masked LLama +/- 3
wxdruid +/- 0

um, Masked LLama, squids have 10 arms, octopi have 8. :P. Anyway, as Indurian starts his engine he cannons straight into the raw hunk of calamari, and Alarra slips past as the slimy abomination attacks the sub of Indurian way too visciouly and hurts a tenticle. the rest of the tentecles keep attacking, but more carefully. Masked LLama zooms ahead due to a fortunate addition error and hits the injured tentecle of this horrible cephlapod. wxdriud remains at the start line, battling the whirlpool. :'(. will Alarra's triumph over a culinary dream win her the race? or will wxdruid pull ahead and win against all odds? find out next time on Guess the Number, the game that REALLY spoofs Munchkin.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-24, 12:44 AM
in memory of the departed (but soon to be better) Don Sneak whose's birthday is June 14th I'll choose

6 and 14.

wxdruid
2006-05-24, 12:51 AM
I keep the same 17 and 7, they are my favorite numbers. 8)

catlover
2006-05-24, 12:55 AM
9 and 5



35897539854479976550

Indurain
2006-05-24, 02:14 AM
5 & 15

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,12,13,14,15,16,17,18

Screwed by Calamari once again...I swear it's my lot in life. I'm coming for you Alarra!!

Alarra
2006-05-24, 03:09 AM
5 and 15

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

It's weird, I don't play any of these silly games, but for some reason I'm addicted to this one.

Oh....and mwahaha, you wish, Indurian.

Slartibartfast
2006-05-25, 12:19 AM
1d20=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=460628) here it is, the finish line! then, a horror lacks being there. "huh?" says Alarra, "where is the big monster at the end...oh, well."

Stats:
Alarra +/- 5
Indurian +/- 4
Masked LLama +/- 3
wxdruid +/- 1

Alarra notices a big spot where the monster should be, and goes around it. She crosses the finish. and wins, dispite the fact that everyone moved forwards.
well, see you all next time, and vote on a new theme. untill next time, on Guess the Number, Round 5!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-25, 12:23 AM
A tip of the hat to Alarra (well, if i still had one) I would

as for the new round....I'm guessing 5 and 8.

have we had a haunted house theme yet? munchkin bites?

Alarra
2006-05-25, 02:31 AM
yay i winned! =D

hmm...new round...6 and 10 =)

Indurain
2006-05-25, 04:11 AM
Congrats Alarra, a hard fought victory. But this round shall be mine! For this is my specialty.

The Drunk College Party Round? (We're going streaking!!)

Just a thought.

Stick with my usual starters.

7 & 13

Broccoli
2006-05-25, 04:57 AM
1 and 20.

wxdruid
2006-05-25, 02:47 PM
for me 17 and 7 8)

Slartibartfast
2006-05-26, 12:38 AM
1d20=2 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=461350) sorry I'm late. Deep in the house before them, lies a large, vast tresure, with a finish line in front. Welcome to the new season of Guess the Number. here they go, into the Haunted House. will they come out alive? they must find the elevator in the center to win, but what if something eats them?

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Broccoli +/- 0
Indurian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

got you all in. hiya Broccoli,you're new here! YAY! well, the Guessers go up to the door and knock. and wait a while. and knock. and wait a while. and knock. and wait a while. and knock. and give up on that prospect. and try to decide wjat to do next. will they think up a good idea? will it work? find out next time on Guess the Number, Survey of a Stubborn Front Door to a Haunted House. (thanks for the idea Masked LLama, and Indurian for other good ideas.)

kill_the_cleric
2006-05-26, 01:03 AM
1,14,

3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,2,15,16,17,19,20

Indurain
2006-05-26, 02:46 AM
I knock 7 times, pause then knock 13 more times.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-26, 03:27 AM
Must sleep now

4 and 8

thehothead
2006-05-26, 03:51 AM
1 and 2

Alarra
2006-05-26, 11:41 AM
6 and 10.

wxdruid
2006-05-26, 01:16 PM
17 and 6

Vaynor
2006-05-26, 08:18 PM
3 and 7

Slartibartfast
2006-05-27, 12:55 AM
1d20=2 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=462049) again! then the people make plans to get inside the house. Indurian knocks, and Masked LLama tries to sleep his way in.

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Broccoli +/- 0
theHotHead +/- 1
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

TheHotHead shoves Indurian out of the way, and turns the knob. the door is unlocked. he goes inside and locks it behind him. Masked LLama rolls away from the House in his sleep. KTC, you have +/- 0, and only get your Guessed Number. it zeros out when someone wins. well, will anyone else get inside? or will HotHead win by trying the knob? find out next time on Guess the Number, Discovery of the Doorknob!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-27, 12:59 AM
I'm gonna check under the welcome mat for a key. Just like in Hugo's house of horror. H is the 9th letter in the alpahbet so we'll go with 9 and since it has more than 1 H in its name, we'll go with 18 as well.

9 and 18 for a key under the welcome mat.

HellRaid
2006-05-27, 09:55 AM
I guess a confused guess of 4 and 12.

-=Hell Out=-

wxdruid
2006-05-27, 11:19 PM
17 and 6

Alarra
2006-05-28, 01:10 AM
6 and 10 =D

Indurain
2006-05-28, 03:39 AM
I dropkick the door 13 times, and injure my foot 7.

Mar
2006-05-29, 12:16 AM
4 and 9

Vaynor
2006-05-29, 02:50 AM
2 and 12.

Indurain
2006-05-30, 03:51 AM
In light of Slarti's recent absence, I have taken control of guess the number as I believe Slarti would have wanted me to. As such, I will humbly bow out of the haunted house, until such a time that Slarti is back to fighting form. So, without further pre-amble.

15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=464657)

Alarra +/- 0
Broccoli +/- 0
theHotHead +/- 1
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0

Everyone still stands perplexed by this locked door, meanwhile the Hothead trips over the welcome mat just inside the door.

Will anyone be able to enter the haunted house? Will the Hothead regain his footing in time to take a sizeable lead? Find out on tomorrow's episode of GUESS! THAT! NUMBER!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-30, 11:17 AM
I check 4 windows to see if they are unlocked and spend 7 minutes tapping on them.

wxdruid
2006-05-30, 12:33 PM
I'll check the basement windows, all 6 of them and then count the dead flowers in front-17

Alarra
2006-05-30, 08:24 PM
I try 6 times with each of my 10 keys to see if one of them open the door.

Indurain
2006-05-31, 01:27 AM
Llama should have spent some more time tapping.

1d20=8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=465793)

Everything stays the same. Will someone finally be able to crack a window? Or will the ghost of the house remain undisturbed?

Alarra
2006-05-31, 09:38 AM
6 and 10

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-05-31, 09:45 AM
13 and 9

wxdruid
2006-05-31, 02:02 PM
17 and 7

kill_the_cleric
2006-05-31, 05:07 PM
13 15

Slartibartfast
2006-06-01, 12:32 AM
1d20=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=466726)

sorry about my absence. internet died. got to go fast here.

Alarra +/- 0
Broccoli +/- 0
theHotHead +/- 1
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0

all the same. nothing happens. a gap in time closes and then this last day did not happen. darn, what a waste of time.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-01, 12:36 AM
*grows frustrated and knocks loudly 13 times and kicks the door 8 times*

Indurain
2006-06-01, 03:20 AM
Indurain reappears out of nowhere, and slams into the door 7 times, causing him to see 13 birds floating above his head.

thehothead
2006-06-01, 03:30 AM
i use 1 of my 5 fingered hands to try and open the door

Alarra
2006-06-01, 09:57 AM
Alarra is too tired to come up with something witty pertaining to entering the house. So .... 6 and 10

wxdruid
2006-06-01, 02:06 PM
recount the dead flowers 17 and count the steps 7

Slartibartfast
2006-06-02, 01:00 AM
let me read it... okay. I'm up to date. 1d20=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=467563)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
theHotHead +/- 1
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

TheHothead, having fallen unconcious on the doormat, sleeps soundly. wxdruid counts and re-counts and forgets to acually do anything. Indurian watches the birds float about him, and they peck him on the nose. and on the... *censored*. Masked LLama hurts his hooves. Alarra fails to think up an inventive way to get in (due to tiredness), and falls asleep. Bald Axe Dude discovers the door is locked.

Indurain
2006-06-02, 02:37 AM
Indurain ends up needing 13 stitches on his head, and 7 on his *censored*

thehothead
2006-06-02, 02:40 AM
Bald axe dude and thehothead are the same person I changed my name

Also I throw 2 15 lb. rocks though a window

Alarra
2006-06-02, 11:53 AM
sigh....6 and 10.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-02, 11:57 AM
15 and 3

if i can think of something i'll make a nice reason.

wxdruid
2006-06-03, 12:06 PM
Try to open 7 windows and kick the door 17 times

Slartibartfast
2006-06-05, 01:05 AM
1d20=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=469362) sorry I'm late. playing video games ("Die ghoul die!" *slash slash*). *ahem* this may take awhile.

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

BAD (Bald Axe Dude), aftercanging his name from theHothead, anihlates a window with rocks! um, he's already in the house. he patches the hole. (sorry about name failures!) Alarra fails to sigh her way in. Masked LLama trys to think up a good way to get in. wxdruid finds 7 locked windows, and hurts his foot 17 times. Indurian has a 21st stitch, and uses it to pick the lock. he goes inside and locks the door behind him. Indurian is in the house! will he pass BAD and win the race? Or will Alarra shoot to the finish by thinking up nothing at all and having me think up random stuff from her posts? It may turn out to be the best stratagy. hey, you never know! find out next time on Guess the Number, Enter the Household! (*spoof*
*spoof* one time +/- 1 to person who gets that joke. what is it a spoof of? hint: you think I'm that cheap? figure it out yourself!)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-05, 01:25 AM
Spoof guess: Hugo's House of Horror

the llama charges at the door going 11 MPH and smacks into it with the force of 14 kiloslams.

a kiloslam = a unit of measuring impact force. Don't bother using wikipedia, you won't find it there.

(P.S. Indurian's counter still says zero on it)

Indurain
2006-06-05, 01:35 AM
Taking advantage of the situation Indurain kicks BAD 15 times, and knocks on the door 5 to piss off those still outside.

4,5,6,14,15,16

I'm going to guess...Big Brother...I dunno *shrug*

Alarra
2006-06-05, 10:39 AM
I don't know what it's a spoof of, but 6 and 10.

wxdruid
2006-06-05, 07:24 PM
17 and 7 for me. :D

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-05, 09:48 PM
wxdruid finds 7 locked windows, and hurts his foot 17 times.


HIS foot?

I try once and cry for 17hr. (1 17)

Jumbuck
2006-06-06, 05:19 AM
it is 7:19 pm where I am

Slartibartfast
2006-06-07, 12:45 AM
1d20=11 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=470695) (errata: I missed a +/- on Idurian last time, and wxdruid is a she. sorry but i was typing fast.) hte spoof was of the video game, Spyro, enter the dragonfly house dragonfly.

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0 * *
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

BAD is knocked across the floor from Indurian's pounding! but while Indurian is knocking on the door, Masked LLama hits the door with 14 kiloslams of force, and it splinters to pieces! as Masked LLama stands on BAD and Indurian, the doorway crumbles to useless rock, completely blocking the way. will Masked LLama race ahead while Indurian and Bald Axe Dude are out beneath his hooves? or will they throw him off and escape? or will Jumbuck, the new guy, race inside and beat them all? Find out next time on Guess the Number, The Haunted House of DOOM!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-07, 12:56 AM
I'm in..I"m in...yippee!

The llama does the happy llama daince for 5 minutes on the bodies of the 2 people, before he remembers his manners and stops.

1,2,3,4,5,6

Indurain
2006-06-07, 01:05 AM
Indurain recieves 5 stomps on his head, and 15 on his buttocks.

4,5,6,14,15,16

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-07, 01:08 AM
5 & 13

wxdruid
2006-06-07, 08:36 AM
17 and 7

Alarra
2006-06-08, 12:25 AM
6 and 10

Slartibartfast
2006-06-08, 12:39 AM
1d20=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=471523)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 2
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Indurian, as a result, is out on the floor still from being danced upon, as well as BAD. Masked LLama criticly misses the floor (and the bodies) in the second half of his dance. He slides into a secret passage behind a tapestry. those semi-unconcious ones don't notice where it was. will this leap ahead grant Masked LLama the win? or will bunny jump into the race and win it all? find out next time on Guess the Number, the well-secret-passaged Haunted House of LLama Theiving!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-08, 01:22 AM
begins searching the house looking for anything of 15 GP value or has more than 5 shiny jewels.

3,4,5,6,7, 13,14,15,16,17

Indurain
2006-06-08, 03:44 AM
After 9 tries, Indurain staggers to his feet, and checks the first 12 doors he can see.

8,9,10,11,12,13

wxdruid
2006-06-08, 08:34 AM
blink my eyes 7 times and kick the nonexistant door 17 more times.

Alarra
2006-06-08, 12:13 PM
6 and 10

Slartibartfast
2006-06-09, 01:11 AM
1d20=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=472314)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 3
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Indurian finds 12 doors into dead ends and solid walls. Masked LLama finds a dusty object-but wait! as he brushes the dust away he finds it has 20 jewels on it! he tugs, and falls threw a trapdoor to another level of the house. will he win? or will Alarra suddenly think up something incredibly awsome and find that the elevator is outside? find out next time on Guess the Number, the House of Trapdoors!

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-09, 01:51 AM
12 20

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Indurain
2006-06-09, 03:01 AM
Gah...I change my numbers for fun, and my normal picks hit...GRRRRR...damn you Masked Llama.

Indurain counts the fingers on his left hand, and then the number of women he's slept with.

4,5,6,18,19,20

wxdruid
2006-06-09, 08:20 PM
with that hint.....walk around the outside of the house 6 times looking for a way in and check under 17 pieces of the porch.

Slartibartfast
2006-06-10, 12:51 AM
1d20=7 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=473050)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 3
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

KTC, you snapped so much you landed on the stone walkway. you discover it has dirt on it. Indurian, you discover you have 5 fingers on your left hand, and have slept with 19 women. but that isn't very useful right now. wxdruid, your search check tells you the porch is solid. will she find a way in? will Indurian recall some helpful info? Or wil KTC snap a hole in the wall and walk through to the finish? find out next time on Guess the Number, Useless Information Day!

Indurain
2006-06-10, 02:22 AM
Indurain really likes pie, and since Pi begins with 3 he searches the 3rd door. Indurain was also a fan of the movie Lucky Number Slevin, which he thought was called Lucky Number Seven, so he also checks the 7th door.

2,3,4,6,7,8

Come on useless information.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-10, 02:38 AM
GAH! I missed yesterday.

Fiddles with a lock for 4 minutes all the while using 13 words that would get my mouth washed out.

Alarra
2006-06-10, 11:14 AM
6 and 10.....

and i'm quite glad that you didn't roll a 6 or a 10 yesterday when i neglected to post.

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-10, 12:09 PM
but I'm not snaped anymore... like I was 13 days ago. And no I did not do that to annoy you.... 5 times.

Slartibartfast
2006-06-11, 12:11 AM
1d20=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=473914)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 1
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 3
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Masked LLama finds none of them work. Indurian finds a room. The room is full of half-used toilet paper. eww. Alarra is so happy she knocks the rock she's been sitting on out of place and slides down a chute (wheeee!) and comes out in the basement. will she find the elevator in these dusty deeps? or is the elevator on the roof? find out next time on Guess the Number, Repitition Succedes!

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-11, 12:28 AM
12 18

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-11, 12:51 AM
the llama admires 11 different wall paintings and thinks he saw 5 pairs of eyes move *shudders*

Indurain
2006-06-11, 02:14 AM
Indurain sighs 5 times, and curses his bad luck 15 times.

4,5,6, 14,15,16

Alarra
2006-06-11, 12:17 PM
8 and 12

7. 8. 9, 11, 12, 13

Slartibartfast
2006-06-12, 12:26 AM
1d20=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=474766)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 2
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 1
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 4
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Indurian counts nothing of intrest. Masked LLama investigates the painting with the moving eyes, and discovers a button. he presses it. he appears somewhere else. Alarra walks calmly upward to next floor. (she used the stairs!) KTC finds that one of the trees is close enough and he uses it as a catapult and lands in a second story window. Th-th-tha-th-that's all folk's!

Alarra
2006-06-12, 12:54 AM
7 and 14

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Indurain
2006-06-12, 01:11 AM
Indurain manages to hold back his tears of frustration for 5 minutes, but then ends up bawling like a little girl with a skinned knee for 15

4,5,6,14,15,16

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-12, 01:14 AM
5 and 13 for me please. For the win...I hope!

Saithis Bladewing
2006-06-12, 01:29 AM
1 and 20.

wxdruid
2006-06-12, 08:26 PM
17 and 7 for me. ugh missed a couple of days....

Fuzzy_Penguin
2006-06-12, 08:31 PM
5 and 19

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-13, 08:52 PM
what now, whacha gonna do lamma-man, I got +/-1!

5 games finaly pay off... so if masked lamma wins I'm going to sanp (agian) and go on a killing streak... starting with him.

P.S. almost forgot, 5 15

Slartibartfast
2006-06-14, 12:19 AM
1d20=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=476405)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 3
Bald Axe Dude +/- 1
Broccoli +/- 0
Hellion +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 1
Mar +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 5
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Masked LLama looks around. he walks down a mysiriuos corridor. he sees, a Ninja. "Congrats, you've won Masked LLama! take the elevator out." Oh no! KTC snapped again! Masked LLama won, so watch out dude! he's out for you! I PM you your prize. later. think up a new theme guys.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-14, 12:45 AM
3 and 7

may i suggest the "on the run, hiding from KTC" edition.

for instance "I hitchhike with 7 drivers and flee 3 states away from KTC" ;D

Indurain
2006-06-14, 01:06 AM
I buy 13 train tickets (to confuse KTC) and then only travel 7 stops.

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-14, 02:07 AM
5 & 8

P.S. *stab*

wxdruid
2006-06-14, 11:29 PM
again 17 and 7

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-15, 12:03 AM
haha simu-post the update

im psichic.

you just wach.

Slartibartfast
2006-06-15, 12:22 AM
1d20=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=477384)

Stats:
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

This season of Guess the Number you are trying valiantly to watch this horrid scene:
A Mind Flayer, a LLama, a Nudist (it's a class!), and a (human? elf? definately elf, look at the ears!) elf with a tiger standing in an arena. the arena is divided into quarters, one for each contestant. they will each fight 5 opponents, skilled in combat. An ogre warrior, an arcane elven archer *shuffles words* Elven Arcane ArcherTM, a Pixie Cleric(c), an assimar paladin, and a Super-Evil-Crusher-Usher-Half-Gold-Dragon-FireGiant-Lycanthrope(werewolf)-of-Infinite-DOOM! Welcome to the new season of Guess the Number! The contestants have finished their warm-ups and are being "introduced" to their opponents. we'll see them fight tomorrow night on Guess the number, the arena of DOOM!!!?

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-15, 12:29 AM
see I told you... 8 & 19

Alarra
2006-06-15, 12:29 AM
6 and 10

Saithis Bladewing
2006-06-15, 12:30 AM
1 and 20.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-15, 12:55 AM
the llama takes a 5 foot step and launches a kick exactly 3 inches up the leg of the ogre warrior hoping to strike some shin.

5 & 3

wxdruid
2006-06-15, 06:12 PM
cast Stormrage and fly up 7ft and prepare to cast 17 lightning bolts

ElfMaster2000
2006-06-15, 07:03 PM
6 and 13

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-16, 12:27 AM
18 5

Slartibartfast
2006-06-16, 12:46 AM
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=478819

Stats:
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Kill the Cleric was thrown agianst the back wall, Indurian was sent flying by a club, Masked Llama got his cape stolen and Wxdruid was slashed through, try agian next time on Kill the Number!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-16, 12:54 AM
it is going to cost Masked llama 16 cp for the 9 stitches to fix his cape

wxdruid
2006-06-16, 08:35 AM
regain 7 hp and start off with the first of my 17 lightning bolts

thehothead
2006-06-16, 10:01 AM
**** I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!!

Alarra
2006-06-16, 10:21 AM
6 and 10 =D

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-16, 10:35 AM
13 & 9

Indurain
2006-06-17, 01:54 AM
Indurain wakes up in an arena very confused...he spins around 7 times trying to get his bearings...and then realising he's in a fight to the death, throws a serious flurry of blows at his opponent; 13 punches to be exact.

7 & 13

heyflame2
2006-06-17, 08:04 PM
14 and 19

Slartibartfast
2006-06-19, 12:25 AM
1d20=2 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=482277)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Masked LLama's opponents wait while he makes a new cape, get bored, and clobber him with it(the cape). Indurian punches in the wrong direction. wxdruid heals. she chucks a lightning bolt at the pixie, and fails to overcome spell resistance. (or was that nixies? darn same-sounding names!) Bald Axe Dude forgets about the thread and completely fails to post Numbers. he has no Guess and is discounted for the moment. Alarra locks in combat with the ogre, and holds her ground, but makes no progress. Kill the Cleric is teased at a distance about being a squid. His opponents fail to make kalimari out of him. fo now... heyflame2 sputters randomly. Wordidy section: kalimari is a food of cooked breaded squid. also, I add the rule you must at least try to think up something witty to do. *puts in front page* will KTC end up on a sizziling platter? will Alarra trow the ogre? can wxdruid overcome the pixies spell resistance? find out next time on Guess the Number, Wtih a Random Theme Because I Didn't Like the Stuff You Guys Thought Up! (maybe next time I should check past ideas first!)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-19, 12:44 AM
*the llama is badly stunned. He swipes a hoof 4 times at the 5 birds around his head*

Indurain
2006-06-19, 12:49 AM
Indurain spins around 7 times to now be facing in the right direction. He kicks with all 13 of his toes.

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-19, 02:22 AM
Kill the Cleric is teased at a distance about being a squid. His opponents fail to make kalimari out of him. fo now...

coma after 'him', and how do you misspell for... kinda sad.

kill the cleric, outraged about the idea of being kalimari (not that he doesnt like kalimari) stabs randomly 14 time's & suck's 20 brain's.

thehothead
2006-06-19, 02:56 AM
13 and 2

Alarra
2006-06-19, 10:45 AM
6 and 10

wxdruid
2006-06-19, 10:19 PM
Lightning bolt number 16 shoots from my eyes and hits the pixie/nixie 7 feet away

Slartibartfast
2006-06-20, 12:51 AM
1d20=5 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=483973)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
wxdruid +/- 0

Masked LLama accidentally crushes the pixie with his hoof. Indurian has problems kicking with more toes than he has. He falls over. Again. KTC sucks 20 fly brains and stabs 14 gnats. wxdruid fires at the pixie but hits a metallic rock that diverts the beam instead. That's all for now. see you all next time on Guess the Number.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-20, 01:13 AM
the llama stares down his 4 remaining opponents and studies them for 12 seconds before attacking.

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-20, 01:58 AM
the cleric can7not think of some12thing niftty.

Indurain
2006-06-20, 09:21 AM
Indurain collects his thoughts for 7 seconds before launching a 13 second furious attack.

Alarra
2006-06-20, 12:53 PM
Alarra runs 6 times around the arena before finding a board to hide behind for 10 minutes.

wxdruid
2006-06-20, 07:14 PM
fly up 6 more feet and let loose with lightning bolt #15 at the irritating pixie

Jumbuck
2006-06-21, 06:55 AM
The marilith attacked with her 6 longswords of wounding, doing 14 damage with each

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-21, 04:34 PM
kill the cleric burps 17 time's to defeat the oopostion, then yells 13 gleefully.

Slartibartfast
2006-06-22, 12:08 AM
1d20=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=486624)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
wxdruid +/- 0

nothing happens. maybe tomorrow. on Guess the Number! (gotta have my exit at least!)

Indurain
2006-06-22, 12:11 AM
Frustrated Indurain tosses 13 wild headbutts at his opponent. The crowd stops gasping after 7.

Alarra
2006-06-22, 12:20 PM
6 and 10

Bookman
2006-06-22, 12:23 PM
Can I play? :D
13 and 19

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-22, 12:30 PM
(sure...come on in Bookman)

llama slips the new contestant 3 daggers and gives him 9 good luck pats on the back.

kill_the_cleric
2006-06-22, 01:43 PM
kill the cleric, seeing that this is futile, attack's bookman 12 time's for hurting belkar 5 time's in the hurt/heal game.

wxdruid
2006-06-23, 08:42 AM
fly 6 ft toward the idiot pixie and let loose with lightning bolt #14

Slartibartfast
2006-06-24, 12:09 AM
1d20=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=489327)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
wxdruid +/- 0

The new guy Bookman splatters the cleric with a book. He dies. The cleric. Indurian headbutts the Ogre out of the stadium. The crown stopped gaspping because th Ogre was gone already. everyone else fails...for now. Will Bookman win from nowhere? Will wxdruid die for no reason? find out next time on Guess the Number, New Guy Attack!

Bookman
2006-06-24, 12:13 AM
GRAGHhhhhhhhhhh! In a fit of bookish rage Bookman knocks 3 people down and tosses 7 cakes down his throat

wxdruid
2006-06-24, 12:20 AM
lash out with lightning bolt #13 and Rain advances 6 feet toward the enemy

Alarra
2006-06-24, 01:43 AM
6 and 10

Jumbuck
2006-06-24, 05:31 AM
I flap my wings 14 times and breathe acid at the Aasimar, failing to do 6 damage

Indurain
2006-06-24, 10:11 AM
Indurain decides that with the ogre gone he should count his spots (7), then he takes the 17 steps needed to go help out masked llama.

6,7,8,16,17,18

DarkLightDragon
2006-06-24, 10:19 AM
7 and 16

Kyrian
2006-06-24, 10:22 AM
1 and 20

Appolo
2006-06-24, 11:22 AM
15 and 5

Hawkeye
2006-06-24, 12:04 PM
+5 bow doing d8+lots

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-24, 12:19 PM
the llama spends 8 seconds running 14 circles around his foe to disorient it.

7,8, 9 13,14, 15

wxdruid
2006-06-24, 12:47 PM
Lightning bolt #12 and Rain leaps 6 feet toward the enemy

Slartibartfast
2006-06-25, 12:22 AM
1d20=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=490325)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Appolo +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
DarkLightDragon +/- 0
Hawkeye +/- 0
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 0
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
wxdruid +/- 0

Masked LLama's foe remains oriented and would have been slain if Indurian hadn't saved his sorry @$$. wxdruid is twice more repelled by the annoying pixie(niether of her posts made it! and she had four Numbers!). Darned SR! Jumbuck comes back and fails to do 6 damage. this dosn't help. Hawkeye misses. For the new guys: you can use examples of Indurian, Masked LLama, and Hawkeye as good ways to encorperate your Numbers into the theme. As said in the front post, it's not nessesary but highly approved of. If you are grammar freaks (please don't be!) I'll let you know that I am not the best at touch typing and I have to find mistakes to correct them. Kill the Cleric simply can't spell at all and I have been trying to hep him out there. anyways, now that I have completely wasted several perfectly good seconds you could have used to do something else halfway intelegent with, the closing. [spokseman voice]will Indurian finish the game again? Or will DarkLightDragon win for no good reason? Find out next time on Guess the Number, The Edition Where New People Are Hooked Onto This Game That Has No Real Point And Will Never Be Let To Leave Again For Fear Their Bad Luck Will Change![/spoksemanvoice]

Bookman
2006-06-25, 12:25 AM
I give you 3 kudos for your game and 16 pats on the back!


2,3,4,15,16,17

wxdruid
2006-06-25, 12:27 AM
Lightning bolt #11 and Rain advances 6 ft toward the enemy

Kyrian
2006-06-25, 12:42 AM
The 3 post rule is pushed aside for the Town, but it's not big enough for the 1 true Godzilla.

((I'm tired, please don't ask))

Indurain
2006-06-25, 12:55 AM
Indurain, psyched that he just saved his Llama friend, give the pinata 5 High Hoof's. Then spends 15 seconds looking around trying to decide what to do next.

3,4,5,6,7,13,14,15,16,17

(Want to update my +/- I feel like I"m cheating without it. :) )

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-25, 02:55 AM
The llama pinata shows his appreciattion by giving Indurian 7 pieces of candy then eating 4 pieces himself to boost his sugar levels.

Hawkeye
2006-06-25, 09:24 AM
I've had an intelligence stat of 20 since I was 8 don't y'know

Alarra
2006-06-25, 11:45 AM
Alarra does an elaborate series of 6 flips, which mesmerizes her foe for 10 seconds

Slartibartfast
2006-06-26, 12:27 AM
1d20=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=491790)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Appolo +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
DarkLightDragon +/- 0
Hawkeye +/- 0
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
wxdruid +/- 0

Wow! Alarra thought up context! Well, sorry to say Indurian but I looked it up and you only at +/- 1. Anyway...
wxdruid continues to struggle with the pixie, almost overcoming it's spell resistance, yet still failing.
Alarra's flips mesmorize her opponents for 5 seconds with her flipping, but they catch on just too soon before she can bean them.
Masked LLama, Hawkeye, and Indurian prepare for their next attack.
Kyrian spews out random factoids in the hopes to dumbfound his enemys, but they are too stupid to notice.
Will anyone falls to the ground, or will this be the Never Ending Fight? Find out next time on Guess the Number, the Episode Before the Havoc Breaks Out! (stay tuned to find out what the Havoc is!)

Kyrian
2006-06-26, 12:28 AM
There once was 6 sheep spread out on 15 hills.

Indurain
2006-06-26, 12:30 AM
#431 and #443 were both correct for me.

#431 was 13, which gave me the +1 so that my 18 was right at post #443.

Taking a cue from the post numbers...Indurain pauses for 4 seconds before launching a 13 punch flurry of blows.

2,3,4,5,6,11,12,13,14,15

If someone wants to confirm that I'm at +2 for me...please do.

Bookman
2006-06-26, 12:30 AM
There once was 6 sheep spread out on 15 hills.
but then 8 hunters shot them with 17 bullets


7,8,9,16,17,18

wxdruid
2006-06-26, 02:09 PM
I'll continue on my countdown, Lightning bolt #10 and Rain decides to go around to the back of the pixie and moves 6 ft

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-26, 02:55 PM
The llama charges 15 feet into his opponent and flurries with 2 hooves

Alarra
2006-06-26, 02:58 PM
Alarra punches her foe 6 times before deftly dodging his 10 retaliary blows.

(see....I -can- think up context, i'm just lazy =D)

Slartibartfast
2006-06-27, 12:49 AM
1d20=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=493579)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Appolo +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
DarkLightDragon +/- 0
Hawkeye +/- 0
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 2
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
wxdruid +/- 0

you're right Indurian. I screwed up. sorry about that. :( well, nobody makes progress today. Alarra proves to be only lazy, and I can understand that. Now that you've wasted another perfectly good minute on Guess the Number, go ahead and come back next time to waste some more of those precous seconds of your life! weeeee! wasting time is fun! wasting the time of willing participants is better!

Kyrian
2006-06-27, 12:50 AM
I saw 19 birds spanned out in 5 trees

Bookman
2006-06-27, 12:51 AM
Applauds Allara on her engagement 14 times and gives her 18 roses in congradulations.

Indurain
2006-06-27, 12:53 AM
It's all good Slarti...one slip up in 6 rounds of this game...I'd say that's a damn good track record.

I want to be as big as Ric Flair and have a 16 title runs with this game, so I punch the next 5 people I see.

3,4,5,6,7 14,15,16,17,18

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-27, 01:50 AM
the cow is wining so he must be on to something.

the llama sets out a "woooooooooooo!" with 12 O's and then puts an opponent in the figure 4 leg lock.

3,4, 5 11, 12,13

wxdruid
2006-06-27, 08:37 PM
Lightning bolt #9 and move 6ft

Slartibartfast
2006-06-28, 12:59 AM
1d20=3 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=495193)

Stats: *
Alarra +/- 0 *
Appolo +/- 0 *
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0 *
Bookman +/- 1 *
DarkLightDragon +/- 0 *
Hawkeye +/- 0 *
Heyflame2 +/- 0 *
Indurian +/- 3
Jumbuck +/- 0 *
Kill the Cleric +/- 0 *
Kyrian +/- 0 *
Masked LLama +/- 2 *
wxdruid +/- 0

Masked LLama hooks the Elf and sends him flying all the way to heck. not hell, he only had minor problems. Indurian gets the Super-Evil-Crusher-Usher-Half-Gold-Dragon-FireGiant-Lycanthrope(werewolf )-of-Infinite-DOOM! and knock it all the way to...next eon. it awakes dead of old age. everyone else continues their trobles with their oppennent, when all of a sudden..."alright, this is getting boring. let's change the theme." the new arena: everyone is fighting a Super-Evil-Smaher-Basher-Half-Red-Dragon-One-Quarter-Brownish-Green-Dragon-Lycanthrope(Werechicken)-Three-Fifths-Elder-Ochre-Pudding-Cube-Pixie-of-Finite-SPOON-Count-And-A-Whole-Lot-Of-Large-Large-Large-Large-Bufto-Appendages
The person who does the most damage wins. It has a lot of HP though...Will Indurian's lead win him the game? Or will the Super-Evil-Smaher-Basher-Half-Red-Dragon-One-Quarter-Brownish-Green-Dragon-Lycanthrope(Werechicken)-Three-Fifths-Elder-Ochre-Pudding-Cube-Pixie-of-Finite-SPOON-Count-And-A-Whole-Lot-Of-Large-Large-Large-Large-Bufto-Appendages just plain kill them all? Find out next time on Guess the Number, the murderous Super-Evil-Smaher-Basher-Half-Red-Dragon-One-Quarter-Brownish-Green-Dragon-Lycanthrope(Werechicken)-Three-Fifths-Elder-Ochre-Pudding-Cube-Pixie-of-Finite-SPOON-Count-And-A-Whole-Lot-Of-Large-Large-Large-Large-Bufto-Appendages Editon!

Kyrian
2006-06-28, 01:03 AM
I want to get this right at least 1 time, but more than 10 would be fine too.

Indurain
2006-06-28, 01:04 AM
Indurain steps back 15 feet and charges the SESBHRDOQBGDL(W)TFEOPCPFSCAAWLOLLLLBA at a speed of 5 MPH.

2,3,4,5,6,7,8 12,13,14,15,16,17,18

Bookman
2006-06-28, 01:31 AM
2 and 19

Alarra
2006-06-28, 10:52 AM
Alarra jumps behind a 6' high wall and it takes 10 seconds for her to be found.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-28, 11:48 AM
seeing the creature if llama was still a pinata he'd drop 6 peices of candy and if he were a cartoon his eyes would bug out 13 times their normal size.

wxdruid
2006-06-28, 11:20 PM
extra zapping lightning bolt # 8 and advance 6 ft

Slartibartfast
2006-06-29, 12:40 AM
1d20=6 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=496523)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 1
Appolo +/- 0
Bald Axe Dude +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
DarkLightDragon +/- 0
Hawkeye +/- 0
Heyflame2 +/- 0
Indurian +/- 4
Jumbuck +/- 0
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 3
wxdruid +/- 0

As wxdruid zaps the pixie once more, Rain then jumps up and mawls on of it's arms off! Alarra stabs the thing in the 10 seconds it takes it to find her! Masked LLama tells it some interesting facts, while doing something suspicious with his tail. It watches his tail and gets hoofed in the stomach. Indurian rams the beast at 5mph and clobbers it back even more! It falls over and lands on Bookman and Kyrian! Will the two crushed heros be ended here? will they come back and win? Or will Indurian force an anti-climatic endind as he wins again! Find out next time on Guess the Number!

Bookman
2006-06-29, 12:43 AM
Shoots Indurain 2 times and makes 19 steaks

Indurain
2006-06-29, 01:09 AM
Indurain takes 15 steps up the SESBHRDOQBGDL(W)TFEOPCPFSCAAWLOLLLLBA and comes face to face with the creature. Indurain summons every bit of energy he has to Ninja kick the demon 5 times.

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19

Kyrian
2006-06-29, 10:51 AM
I don't have time to make something up, so here's the numbers:

19 and 20

Alarra
2006-06-29, 12:13 PM
10 and 19

9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20

wxdruid
2006-06-29, 10:21 PM
Lightning bolt #7 and Rain claws the pixie 6 times

Appolo
2006-06-29, 10:36 PM
being boring


9 16

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-06-29, 10:38 PM
The llama attacks with the 6 hooves of fury. a rare and powerful move he learned from a monk 13 years ago.

Slartibartfast
2006-06-30, 12:12 AM
1d20=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=498316)

How anti-climatic. Indurian Nija kicks it. It dies. He wins. Again. I'll go give the girl her prize. i say girl because how else does Indurian make "Milk of Divination"? Well, everyone think up a brand new shiny, clean, still-in-the-shrink-rap, completely sterile, untoched theme.

Bookman
2006-06-30, 12:14 AM
I don't know about this theme you speak of........I just guess 14 and 7

Indurain
2006-06-30, 12:21 AM
I'll share my prize with everyone (since it won't fit in my signature)

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/97nb3.gif (http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.php?id=eggs)

Theme...um...I'm fresh out of ideas...sorry.

7 & 13

Waka
2006-06-30, 12:48 AM
3 & 12

wxdruid
2006-06-30, 08:40 AM
17 and 6

colorlessmidnight
2006-06-30, 08:49 AM
I guess 14 and 9.

Kyrian
2006-06-30, 10:23 AM
19 and 13

Alarra
2006-06-30, 10:40 AM
6 and 10

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-01, 01:58 AM
13 and 4. we've done the haunted house theme, the underwater race theme, the combat there, have we done space yet??

Vaynor
2006-07-01, 03:41 AM
1 & 2.

Slartibartfast
2006-07-03, 12:08 AM
Hrm, space was the first of our 3 themes. gotta find a theme...gotta find a theme. let me get back to you guys in a second.

Slartibartfast
2006-07-03, 12:25 AM
1d20=7 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=502445)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
Colorlessnight +/- 0
Des +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Markas Pegason +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
Vaynor +/- 0

Hi, I'm a Ninja, and this is a game! this is international fuzzy pink things week, as is the theme! Welcome aboard the USS Guess_the_Number.com! This is a game where blah blah blah. Welcome to the Volcano Race of the century! In this race the contestents lined up here today will be racing across a plank walkway above a flaming inferno often mistaken as Hell, a Volcano! The contestents must face 5 chalenges along the way, randomly selected from our bag. each of them will be randomly placed against their own chalenges. some of them are literally impossible. will they make it to the end, let alone survive? find out right here as you watch Guess the Number, The Volcano Of DOOM!
Indurian is the first out on his walkway, and the nudist lightly leaps to his first challenge, a missing plank! he fails to notice its absence and walks on the space it should have been in like it was still there!
Bookman comes out next, and runs across a burning board and his first obsticle is finished! the others stumble out onto their planks and aproch their chalenges. What will they be? Will the Guessers survive them? Find out next time on [fancy soundtrack]Dun! Dun! Dun! DUnNUNnun![/fancy soundtrack] Guess (*DUN!*) The (*DUNNUN!*) Number (*NUNNUNUNUN NUB DUMNUNUUUUUN!*) [deep voice]The Slow-ish Start Gates![/deep voice] (*DUNUNNNNNNNNNN! DUMDUM!*)

Indurain
2006-07-03, 12:30 AM
Indurain floats 4 cm's above the board so as to avoid any traps, and keeps his eyes trained 13 feet in front of him.

3,4,5,12,13,14

Alarra
2006-07-03, 12:52 AM
6 and 10

Bookman
2006-07-03, 01:47 AM
Putting out 3 fires on his body Bookman douses his body with 15 gallons of water

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-03, 03:08 AM
*the llama psyches himself up by repeating 15 times "its 4 the prize and the bragging rights. You can do this."

15 , 4

Kyrian
2006-07-03, 10:29 AM
((Markas Peagason is Kyrian))

9 and 17, because I asked my girlfriend out on the 17th day in the 9th month.

wxdruid
2006-07-03, 12:03 PM
float across 17 planks (cause I'm a ghost) and wish 6 times to make it across

Waka
2006-07-03, 12:06 PM
9 & 14

Darius Midnite
2006-07-03, 12:07 PM
5 and 11

kill_the_cleric
2006-07-03, 06:38 PM
kill the cleric runs up and stabs our lovely MC 17 time's for not including him in the new score sheet even though he knows WHY I was gone for 9 day's