PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Number! (Dead thread, find new one!)



Pages : 1 2 [3]

Slartibartfast
2006-07-04, 12:01 AM
1d20=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=503933)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 1
Bookman +/- 1
Colorlessnight +/- 0
Darius +/- 0
Des +/- 0
Indurian +/- 1
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 0
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Kill the Cleric is told it's his own fault he went to T390 Summer Camp instead of playing Guess the Number. The stab marks are reflected onto his own body. He rithes upon the planking in the most comical way. Alarra walks up to a brick wall. She disbelieves it. She walks through it. She is then told it was real. Oops. I used this joke already. scrap it. She comes to a tinderwood wall. Alarra takes a peice of it and lights that piece on fire from the intense heat below. This lights the whole barrier and she walks on. Indurian keeps his view 13 feet in front of him and makes the turn. He sees something very much out of focus. He'll have to look at it proper to see what it is. wxdruid wishes and wishes and wishes, and starts walking floating twords (how do you spell that?) the other side... Bookman douses himself and keeps going. {insert witty ending questions here!} Find out next time on Guess the Number, {Insert witty ending title which makes a joke on what's going on here!}!

Bookman
2006-07-04, 12:05 AM
I drink 3 cups of water and run 16 miles

Indurain
2006-07-04, 12:09 AM
Indurain shifts his focus 2 feet in front of him to see what it is that looks fuzzy. He is prepared to lash out with 19 punches should it be dangerous.

1,2,3,18,19,20

Kyrian
2006-07-04, 12:27 AM
I'm going to stick with 9 and 17. September 17th for the win!

Appolo
2006-07-04, 12:53 AM
it's jully 4th in 7 mins where i live

Waka
2006-07-04, 01:07 AM
4 & 12

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-04, 03:45 AM
Dear, Slartibartfast,

(I'm starting to see thigns, I'm seeing people having scores that aren't there and I think I saw a post that wasn't there a minute ago, but it appeared between 2 posts, so since I appear to be hallucinating from lack of sleep, I'm just going to guess two numbers, and get to bed. Sorry)

18 and 4

Alarra
2006-07-04, 12:34 PM
4 and 12

3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13

wxdruid
2006-07-04, 12:47 PM
float forward 17ft and wish another 5 times

Slartibartfast
2006-07-05, 12:13 AM
1d20=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=505256)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 1
Bookman +/- 1
Colorlessnight +/- 0
Darius +/- 0
Des +/- 0
Indurian +/- 2
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 1
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

I'm going to go see if I can go to a fireworks show so I'll be short. Masked LLama the Halucenator sees ashortcut that isn't there (all the way) and uses it. Indurian goes through a brick wall as he's incorporeal.
Guess the Number continues tomorrow. Or does it? Dun dunDUNNNNN!

Bookman
2006-07-05, 12:15 AM
Bookman jumps out of the way of 4 drops of lava and does 14 backflips on the way

3,4,5,13,14,15

Indurain
2006-07-05, 12:19 AM
Indurain laughs at the wall for 15 seconds before taking 5 cautious steps.

3,4,5,6,7,13,14,15,16,17

Waka
2006-07-05, 12:25 AM
7 & 11

wxdruid
2006-07-05, 12:26 AM
17 and 7

Appolo
2006-07-05, 01:12 AM
asgard rolls behing the boulder, and readies his wand of asgard being really cool IX (9), and then expells the 16th charge at ^

Alarra
2006-07-05, 10:48 AM
3 and 9

2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10

Kyrian
2006-07-05, 11:10 AM
9 and 17

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-05, 09:57 PM
*the llama is scared. He spends 5 minutes praying for advice from 12 ancestors.

thehothead
2006-07-05, 10:09 PM
I spend 10 seconds luanching 1 nuke at something in my way

Slartibartfast
2006-07-06, 12:05 AM
1d20=12 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=506526)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 1
Bookman +/- 1
Colorlessnight +/- 0
Darius +/- 0
Des +/- 0
Indurian +/- 2
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 2
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

I just watched a really sad movie and I just ran out of anything happy and/or inventive. Masked LLama get a point and that's it. See you all tomorrow.

Kyrian
2006-07-06, 12:06 AM
17th day of the 9th month

Bookman
2006-07-06, 12:07 AM
Bookman gives Slartibartfast 3 tissues for the movie and burns 13 copies so he doesn't haveat see it again

Waka
2006-07-06, 01:10 AM
Barnabas sniffs the ground for 3 seconds before charging forth 18 feet

Indurain
2006-07-06, 01:34 AM
Sneaky Llama!!

I glare menacingly at the Llama for 4 seconds before taking 16 more steps.

2,3,4,5,6, 14,15,16,17,18

Alarra
2006-07-06, 11:43 AM
4 and 11

3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12

Kyrian
2006-07-06, 11:44 AM
((What's with the groupings of numbers at the end of some of people's posts? Like Indurain does that whole: 2,3,4 14,15,16....why?))

Bookman
2006-07-06, 01:27 PM
((It's us calculating in the +/- we get to make it eaiser for Slartibartfast))

wxdruid
2006-07-06, 10:16 PM
17 and 7

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-06, 10:25 PM
LLama recieves 14 pieces of advice but only 7 of them make sesne

5,6,7,8,9 12,13,14,15,16

Slartibartfast
2006-07-07, 12:19 AM
1d20=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=508092)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 1
Bookman +/- 1
Colorlessnight +/- 0
Darius +/- 0
Des +/- 0
Indurian +/- 2
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 2
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

well, yet another day goes by. the sun rises, it sets. it rises, it sets. hrm, the sunjust rose in the north, set in the east, rose out of the ground, and dissapeared into the sky. strange........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............well, Indurian comes up to a box, and it snaps on him. this would be fine exept its incorporeal. the box. Indurian too, though. Masked LLama flies up to a devil wall. hot, firery, and completely unholy. Rain walks up to a tray of magicly enchanted steak. Rain wants to eat them, but they're poisoned! echanted to be yummy! Must eat! Can't eat! AAAAHHHHHHHGG! Will the tiger survive this deadly test of will? Probably not. But I (the anouncer!) am going to have fun anyway. "sir, you accually said 'the announcer' and I think that you missed your pills today." "No! Not the sane-ness pills!" *choke* *die* Um, okayyyyyyy. that was weird. And we'll get back to you as soon as we get a new person to to the talking.

Bookman
2006-07-07, 12:22 AM
Bookman jumps 15 feets and then trips over 3 of llama's feet

2,3,4,14,15,16

Waka
2006-07-07, 02:24 AM
Barnabas sniffs out 14 shortcuts, and decides to take the 3rd one

Kyrian
2006-07-07, 10:34 AM
I'm staying with 9 and 17

wxdruid
2006-07-07, 11:00 AM
Rain sniffs the steak 6 times and resists the urge to lick and eat the steak 17 times

Alarra
2006-07-07, 11:45 PM
3 and 14

2, 3, 4, 13, 14, 15

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-08, 12:25 AM
i hit the firewall 13 times with all 4 hooves

2,3,4,5,6 11,12,13,14,15

Indurain
2006-07-08, 09:29 PM
Indurain takes 3 seconds to readjust himself, before slowly advancing 16 steps.

1,2,3,4,5 14,15,16,17,18

Alarra
2006-07-13, 10:34 AM
This game will not die. *shocks it back to life*

1d20=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=516993)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 2
Barnabas +/- 1
Bookman +/- 2
Colorlessnight +/- 0
Darius +/- 0
Des +/- 0
Indurian +/- 3
Kill the Cleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 0
Masked LLama +/- 3
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 0

Wow, lots of people went up today. Good luck to everyone in the future.......Sorry this is less interesting/more sane than slartibartfast's =(

And hmm....guesses for the next one....
3 and 12
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Kyrian
2006-07-13, 11:01 AM
Staying with 9 and 17. And thanking the Mod for shocking the game to life.

Bookman
2006-07-13, 07:25 PM
YAY ALARRA!!!!!!

I guess 16 and 10

So that's 8,9,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,18

Waka
2006-07-13, 07:28 PM
Wow...I got one right!

6 & 12

5-6-7-11-12-13

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-13, 08:16 PM
Alarra, thank you.
Indurian get used to disappointment
llama pick two numbers and go buy groceries

5 and 13

Indurain
2006-07-13, 08:31 PM
The only disappointment I'll feel is that I won't get to see your face when I whoop you good.

6 & 15

3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 12,13,14,15,16,17,18

Alarra
2006-07-14, 12:04 AM
if slartibartfast doesn't come back tomorrow....which i'm kinda doubting....someone else will have to roll a number, as i won't be around. I nominate.....llama.

Indurain
2006-07-14, 12:06 AM
Oh...and we're supposed to trust this mysterious Llama? Come on, the guy wears a mask, (and that's when he's NOT under a scary black cloak!)

Why don't we just HAND him the victory?

wxdruid
2006-07-14, 12:12 AM
17 and 6 for me

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-14, 12:14 AM
I think that a stylish cloak and a fashionable mask are much preferable to those who have nothing to hide and are willing to go to any measures to do it.

Alarra it is with honor and "bad ham it up acting" that I proudly accept the responsiblity to roll the random number.

Indurain
2006-07-14, 12:17 AM
I think that a stylish cloak and a fashionable mask are much preferable to those who have nothing to hide and are willing to go to any measures to do it. *

Alarra it is with honor and "bad ham it up acting" that I proudly accept the responsiblity to roll the random number.

Exactly...I have NOTHING TO HIDE! I can be trusted. You could hide loaded d20's in your cloak.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Appolo
2006-07-14, 12:19 AM
*charges ^, and attacks with life stealer (+11 shortsword that bestowes 2 negative levels every hit.)


(look in elh)

Indurain
2006-07-14, 12:23 AM
Can you steal life from something that's already dead, and happy about it?

Alarra
2006-07-14, 12:35 AM
hmmm....should i yell at you for breaking the 3 post rule? =P

Indurain
2006-07-14, 12:38 AM
*pouty face* This isn't really one of those threads that the rule applies to, however if you feel that I've violated the rule, I shall delete my (attempt at) witty repartie.

I'm really being peaceful. Llama and I are laughing about this over MSN...

Your call, my dearly respected mod.

Alarra
2006-07-14, 12:41 AM
oh bah, i don't really care anyway, hence the =P and the lack of yelling....and besides, you've drawn the numbers before and llama hasn't so....=P....but really, i have no say over who picks the numbers anyway....not my game =)

Just so long as someone does, because i only actively play in one game in this entire board and I am not going to let it die. =)

I however, will be on an airplane, or in any case without internet and unable to pick the number, so someone else will have to pick up the slack.


edit: lol....clearly i must not care, as i just broke the 3 post rule myself =P

Indurain
2006-07-14, 12:44 AM
*phew* I hate to endure the wrath of the mods. Llama has accepted, and I have no problem with that...for now. I'm also a huge fan of the game, having somehow won 3 times so far.

(Am I geek for being honoured to be speaking thusly with a mod? *sigh*)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-14, 12:48 AM
In all honesty I'll probably forget to do it and then I shall be mercilessly mocked by the naked man.

kill_the_cleric
2006-07-14, 02:11 AM
17 & 13.

ok lamma braking the 3 post rule is fine (for this game anyway's) but 5 times in a row... comeon go for the record!!!!.

PS nobody post till induian does so he can go for the record.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-14, 11:04 PM
for guess the number (1d20=17) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=518985)

Alarra +/- 2
Barnabas +/- 1
Bookman +/- 3
Colorlessnight +/- 0
Darius +/- 0
Indurian +/- 4
Kill the Cleric +/- 1
Kyrian +/- 1
Masked LLama +/- 3
Vaynor +/- 0
wxdruid +/- 1
Apollo +/- 0

advancers V
Kyrian
Bookman
Indurian
Gwen the wxdruid
Kill the cleric

The Volcano edition.
Wow, what an exciting round. Kyrian found his inner strength in his love of Ceika and was able to brave the firey chasm of the volcano. Kill the Cleric saw a cleric on the other side of the ominous wooden bridge over lava and in a fit of rage ran across to stabbity the cleric. He made it safely to the other side. Bookman showed off his random knowledge skills and managed to use alchemy to turn a patch of lava into rootbeer and safely cross it.
Rain makes her save to avoid eating the poisoned steak! Sadly Barnabas eats the steak and falls over unconscious. Alarra spends her round eating pudding and does not advance. (You do have a connection to pudding right?) Apollo floats around, still getting used to being dead while Darius and Colorless Midnight try to stabbity him unsuccessfully. Indurain hops on the llama and shifts the pack animalís mask so that he canít see. Llama scampers up the volcano in panic, but smacks into a large rock, Indurain hops off and continues the climb by himself. Indurain has almost reached the top and another victory, can anyone catch him in time?? Find out next time on the ďI hope Indurainís connection crashed and he canít post for a few daysĒ edition.

(I tried to copy Slartibartfast's style.)

Kyrian
2006-07-15, 12:51 AM
9 and 17

8,9,10 16,17,18

Bookman
2006-07-15, 12:52 AM
17 and 10

7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20

Alarra
2006-07-15, 12:59 AM
6 and 15

4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

kill_the_cleric
2006-07-15, 01:26 AM
13 & 16

Lykan
2006-07-15, 01:36 AM
[Is this just a random "join in" thing, or did you have to sign up?]

4 & 14

Bookman
2006-07-15, 01:40 AM
[Random join in thing!]

Indurain
2006-07-15, 03:32 AM
No such luck Llama.

Indurain seeing the escape door just 5 feet away, charges for it at a speed of 15 km/h.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-15, 08:52 AM
So Mr. "I really hate my armour check penalty" did manage to show up after all. Anyone have any ideas for the next edition?

V by the Great LLama, you're as bad as "Mr. I can afford to buy but underwear".

Kyrian
2006-07-16, 09:47 AM
Yea, I got one...someone rolling!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-16, 09:56 AM
Guess the number (1d20=12) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=519439)

Indurain skitters to the escape door and dashes through. In Vegas, 24 people get richer and 35 people get much poorer.

Okay, new round everyone. Does anyone have any good theme ideas?

Its a new round and scores are reset to zero. Sorry I wasn't clear about that earlier.

Alarra +/- 0
kyrian +/- 0
llama +/- 0
Indurain +/- 0
Gwen +/- 0


P.S. 12 & 6

Kyrian
2006-07-16, 09:58 AM
I don't know about themes, but I def. don't want this game to just die.

9 and 17

Indurain
2006-07-16, 11:05 AM
*does a little strutting* and then gets down to business.

How about a dance off?

7 & 13

Alarra
2006-07-16, 01:10 PM
a dance off would be fun....

6 and 10 =)

Lykan
2006-07-16, 01:14 PM
Themes?

4 and 14

Bookman
2006-07-16, 03:41 PM
We give flavor text to the numbers like if it was a dance off I could write something like

Bookman dances to 3 songs and meets 16 girls.

(haha I wish)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-17, 12:42 AM
guess the number dance edition round eight (1d20=20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=520077)

The lights flicker on the dance floor at Club "GtN" and the big contest is tonight. Who's moves will set the floor on fire and bring the crowd cheering to its feet?

Indurain +/-0
Kyrian +/-0
LLama +/-0
Allara +/-0
Bookman +/-0
Lykan +/-0

Okay, everyone spends some time limbering up and stretching and looks ready to go. Who will take the stage first? Find out next time on Guess the Number Round 8 the "Glowsticks are neat, but not a tasty treat" Edition.

Edit: forgot my numbers for next round

llama stretches all 4 legs and hears 7 joints pop.

Kyrian
2006-07-17, 12:44 AM
9 and 17...I'll try to add story to it tomorrow.

Lykan
2006-07-17, 12:45 AM
4 and 14. Again. Prossess of eliminations gotta work sometime...

Indurain
2006-07-17, 12:45 AM
Indurain drinks 7 shots of "courage" and takes 13 deep breaths to prepare himself for his vigorous workout. (It's not easy to constantly beat a Llama, a Sayian, a Mod, Johnny, and a werewolfy thing)

Alarra
2006-07-17, 01:42 AM
Alarra registers for her number...it is 6. They then have a 10 minute break before the competition begins.

Waka
2006-07-17, 02:23 AM
Baranabas gets all 4 of his dancing shoes on, and runs in place for 8 minutes to warm up.

Swordster
2006-07-17, 02:31 AM
Swordster checks 12 weapons at the door and enters the dance floor 7 steps later.

Can I get in this? Or am I too late?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-17, 02:39 AM
Come on in. Its the perfect time as no one has a lead yet. Nice description. Sounds like you'll do well at this game.

(P.S. welcome to the SMBG section of the OOTS forum. The bathroom is located to the left of the stabbity death thread. Its right by Plea of Innocence; you can't miss it.
Help yourself to anything in the pantry over by Ressurection. I'd avoid the Fruit Pies, they've been in there awhile.)

Bookman
2006-07-17, 08:57 AM
2 &16

No flavor today just vanilla

wxdruid
2006-07-17, 10:34 AM
17 and 7 for me

Alarra
2006-07-18, 12:24 AM
The number rolly site isn't working, so I went all 'old-fashioned' and rolled a real die. I got a 6 and I swear! swear! swear! that I didn't cheat!!!

Indurain +/-0
Kyrian +/-0
LLama +/-0
Allara +/-1
Bookman +/-0
Lykan +/-0
Gwen +/-0
Swordster +/-0
Barnabasa +/-0

The music starts to the first song and everyone begins dancing, most of our contestants just lumber around a bit ungracefully, but Alarra executes a lovely pirouette (how do you spell that?) and takes the lead. Turn in next time for Guess the Number - the dance off!

Waka
2006-07-18, 12:26 AM
Baranbas stumbles around with his four left feet, and trips 17 times.

Bookman
2006-07-18, 12:26 AM
I trust Allara (she IS a mod after all)

Bookman dances badly for 5 minutes and takes a 15 break for punch.

(and yes i think it's pirouette Allara)

Kyrian
2006-07-18, 12:28 AM
9, 17

Alarra
2006-07-18, 12:39 AM
oh right....guesses....

4 and 12

3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13

wxdruid
2006-07-18, 12:51 AM
17 and 7

thehothead
2006-07-18, 02:29 AM
1 and 2

Slartibartfast
2006-07-18, 02:24 PM
Ha Ha! *hack hack* Perfect! activate xy wormhole program... Internet acessed! sorry about that guys, my internet complatly died. the browser would think for 5 minutes, then it would tell me it can't find anything at all. I should be back tonight if it dosn't die out again. that would be horribly annoying... with my luck it probably will. the Number I will roll tonight is... what, you think I'm going to tell you and let you all cheat? get real!

Indurain
2006-07-19, 05:46 AM
7 & 13

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-20, 01:09 AM
Guess the number (1d20=16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=523276)

Indurain +/-0
Kyrian +/-0
LLama +/-0
Allara +/-1
Bookman +/-0
Lykan +/-0
Gwen +/-0
Swordster +/-0
Barnabas +/-0

Everyone is blown away by Alarra's pirouette. In fact, no one can act. Alarra steps off the stage and all the others seem too scared to step up and try to top her.

Who will gather the courage?? Find out next time on Gues the number

I guess 3 and 14

Bookman
2006-07-20, 01:26 AM
I charge the stage 3 times and dodge 7 people

Indurain
2006-07-20, 07:46 AM
Drawing #7, I decide to warm up by riding the Llama around the dance floor for 13 seconds.

Appolo
2006-07-20, 08:21 AM
i count my resolve, and it comes out 15, but i also count my cowardice. (4)

Kyrian
2006-07-20, 08:24 AM
I try 17 times, but only manage to stay awake to successfully complete 9 spins.

Waka
2006-07-20, 11:44 PM
Barnabas turns in place 6 times. Following that he licks Allarra 18 times.

"Mmmm...pudding."

wxdruid
2006-07-20, 11:49 PM
17 and 7

Slartibartfast
2006-07-21, 12:42 AM
Ha! I'm back! I'm Click and Clack the Tapper brothers...no I'm not! I'm Slartibartfast the Ninja, back from Cutoffinternet Hell!1d20=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=524478)

Allara +/- 1
Barnabas +/- 0
Bookman +/- 0
Gwen +/- 0
Indurain +/- 1
Kyrian +/- 0
LLama +/- 0
Lykan +/- 0
Swordster +/- 0


did you guys start a new round while i was gone? wxdruid isn't here... oh, she changed name. Masked LLama, next time this happens, can you please try to write the names in alphabetical order? Now, back to my seat. what's the new theme? *lookie up* okay.

Bookman, while charging, sees a rare copy of Arcane Death Volume IX, and falls on his face while distracted. Indurian tries to ride the LLama. It kicks him in his uncoverd #@%&. Apollo stands about with a look ofconcentration on his face. An Indurian lands on him. Kyrian spins. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 9 and 1/2, and he falls over fast asleep. Barnabas is wacked in the head for attampting to lick Alarra. wxdruid completely fails to do anything useful, completing a half pirouette, half flip, half belly flop. Will anyon acheive a sort of dancing that looks like, um, better than watching paint peel? Find out next time on Guess the Number, The Dance Out Of...Falling Down? (well Swordster, now you know why they said I was more intreresting/insane. It's really chaotic if you ask me. I Guess that I'll see you all tomorrow. you know, I never thought this would be possible, but after being away from Guess the Number for so long, I'm accually kinda crying right now now that I've got it back. I never thought I'd say that.)

Waka
2006-07-21, 12:45 AM
Barnabas licks his own wounds for 2 minutes, and then begins a 6 minute dance routine.

Bookman
2006-07-21, 12:48 AM
Bookman reads 15 pages while busting 10 moves

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-21, 12:49 AM
(welcome back Slartibartfast. I'll try to do that for you.)

*llama sneaks 5 tacks in Indurain's dance shoes then swears in 7 different languages when he realizes Indurain doesn't wear shoes.*

thehothead
2006-07-21, 04:00 AM
I spend 10 minutes trying to think of something that I am capable of doing, then give up and screw up badly, 11 times.

Indurain
2006-07-21, 07:54 PM
Indurain mocks the Llama for 7 minutes, and then get his contestant number (#16)

6,7,8 15,16,17

Kyrian
2006-07-21, 10:04 PM
9 and 17

wxdruid
2006-07-22, 12:19 AM
17 and 7

Slartibartfast
2006-07-22, 12:38 AM
1d20=20 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=526155) roll for... I did that one.

Allara +/- 1
Barnabas +/- 0
Bookman +/- 0
Gwen +/- 0
Indurain +/- 1
Kyrian +/- 0
LLama +/- 0
Lykan +/- 0
Swordster +/- 0

Masked LLama swears in 7 different langueges, all of which the audience understands!
Indurian has fun mocking the LLama, but doesn't do much.
Bookman reads and dances at the same time, and crashes into every avalible object in the area.
The crowd watches Barnabas, and he can hear whispering. "is that slobber on those cuts?" "ewwwwww!"
Bald Axe Dude really does what he said, and screws up badly 11 times, with watchers on the first 3 only.
Kyrian and Rain have boring vanilla flavored no-text plans, and eat this disgusting ice-cream in peace.

Kyrian
2006-07-22, 12:41 AM
I stab Slartibartfast 9 times with Revolter, and 17 times with Crusader, because I'm still tired from my entire day trip to Holiday World.

Bookman
2006-07-22, 12:48 AM
I do hustle 18 times and Twist 4 times

Waka
2006-07-22, 12:50 AM
Destruction (Barnabas) steps onto the dance floor, and shakes his groove thing with the skill of John Travolta from 1970.

That's 19 and 7.

Indurain
2006-07-22, 09:37 AM
Indurain cracks his winks at 16 girls in the audience and blows kisses to 7 of them.

6,7,8,15,16,17

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-22, 06:26 PM
*llama hops on the stage and performs the "happy ungulate dance" made famous by Orson from an old episode of Garfield and Friends. *

it involves him wagging his tail for a ful 4 minutes and tapping his hooves 13 times. It also involves him balancing on his head, but that's a number for a different round.

4. 13

Alarra
2006-07-22, 06:29 PM
Hey I'm back!

4 and 12
3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13

wxdruid
2006-07-22, 11:49 PM
17 and 7 again

Slartibartfast
2006-07-23, 02:03 PM
Very angry at self for missing again! Okay, to make sure I don't serw up again, I'll now be updating at any time between 7:00-9:00. see you all tonight.

Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast
2006-07-24, 12:39 AM
1d20=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=529169)

Alarra +/- 1
Barnabas +/- 0
Bookman +/- 0
Gwen +/- 0
Indurain +/- 2
Kyrian +/- 0
LLama +/- 0
Lykan +/- 0
Swordster +/- 0

Kyrian completely fails as Slartibartfast is on the other side of the the stage. but he was just right next to you... Some of the girls sigh, and others faint at Indurian's attention. how genaric. maube Indurian should dance instead. Alarra rushes back and expertly trips onto the stage and slides under the LLama's legs, who promtly steos on her and stumbles off to the side aimlessly. Bookman starts out doing the twist succesfully. the he des the hustle. note: partner required. he missed the note... and the stage. *wham!*
wdruid would have done great if a certain LLama hadn't crashed into her. Gee, Alarra! you messed up half the competetors! Will they recover from her bumbling? Find out next time on Guess the Number! ((i've been thinking it over. the reson my posts here are so bizzare is probably because I have no better way to spend my time. although maybe more proper ways, by rights i should be having a shower right now.))

Kyrian
2006-07-24, 12:40 AM
Kyrian attempts the 9 and 17 stabs again.

Bookman
2006-07-24, 12:42 AM
Bookman sees 14 stars from his head hitting the stage and then hits on what he perceives as 8 girls (actually a 4 since I'm seeing double ;) )

4, 14

Waka
2006-07-24, 12:42 AM
Barnabas does a 12 minute dance routine, but trips up 6 times.

Indurain
2006-07-24, 12:44 AM
Realising that he's been stalling for at least 18 minutes, Indurain gets out onto the dance floor, but still only poses for the ladies for another 7 minutes.

5,6,7,8,9 16,17,18,19,20

Alarra
2006-07-24, 01:28 AM
Alarra takes 8 minutes to get up after she fell, but once does starts an impressive 16 minute dance.

7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17

Lykan
2006-07-24, 01:34 AM
Bookman sees 14 stars from his head hitting the stage and then hits on what he perceives as 8 girls (actually a 4 since I'm seeing double ;) )

4, 14
Number thief...

4 and 14...

wxdruid
2006-07-24, 03:02 PM
17 and 7

Slartibartfast
2006-07-25, 10:50 PM
1d20=2 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=531686)

Alarra +/- 1
Barnabas +/- 0
Bookman +/- 0
Gwen +/- 0
Indurain +/- 2
Kyrian +/- 0
LLama +/- 0
Lykan +/- 0
Swordster +/- 0

Bookman hits on one of the double images. attempting to lean on her, he promptly falls to the floor. again. Barnabas trips into a posing Indurian. Lykan Glares at Bookman and walks right into poor Alarra, completely ruining the landing on her triple piroette double backflip combo move. they land in a heap on Indurian, and EVERYONE falls on top of Bookman. *THUD!*
Will anyone get back on the stage? find out next time on Guess the Number,We All Fall Down!

Waka
2006-07-25, 11:14 PM
Barnabas must take 12 seconds to resist the urge to vomit as he ended up very close to Indurain. Once back on the floor, his tail begins to wag at 4 km/h.

Bookman
2006-07-25, 11:28 PM
Pushing 8 of them off Bookman taps his foot 13 times

Alarra
2006-07-26, 12:55 AM
Alarra pushes Lykan 8 times to get him off her, and them falls down all 12 stairs getting off the stage.

7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13

Indurain
2006-07-26, 05:27 PM
Indurain counts his bruises (9) before he glares menacingly at the Llama for 16 minutes.

7,8,9,10,11 14,15,16,17,18

Kyrian
2006-07-26, 06:56 PM
I refuse to stop trying 9 times, followed by another 17

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-26, 07:05 PM
llama sticks his 1 tongue out at Indurain, then hops on the now empty stage and dances for 15 minutes....at least he attempts to.

Lord_Xerxes
2006-07-28, 03:27 AM
Tries to dance... but just can't. Just barly misses LLama's ears (2) and lands smack into the wall with a 20 sec. vibration

Alarra
2006-07-30, 11:02 PM
Why must I always save this game?

1d20=10 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=539490)

Alarra +/- 1
Barnabas +/- 0
Bookman +/- 0
Gwen +/- 0
Indurain +/- 3
Kyrian +/- 0
LLama +/- 0
Lykan +/- 0
Swordster +/- 0
Sunder +/- 0

Indurain's glare makes Llama fall as he steps onto the stage, tangling his feet with Kyrian, who's trying oh so hard. They both fall in a heap. Sunder, well as he said...'Tries to dance... but just can't.' As Alarra falls down the stairs, she knocks in to Barnabas who slides under Bookman's foot, stopping it from tapping.

Indurain steps over the shambles and stands basking in the spotlight, alone. But only for a moment. We'll get you my pretty, oh yes...we will.


oh. and for next time: Alarra picks herself up off the floor, brushing 11 specs of dust from her perfect gown. She then steps onto the stage, dodging the 6 tangled limbs and starts to dance.

5,6,7,10,11,12

Bookman
2006-07-30, 11:07 PM
You save it cause we LOVE you! ;)

5 and 19 nothing special tonight

Indurain
2006-07-30, 11:35 PM
Indurain enjoys his 15 minutes of fame, before busting into a 5 minute long "running man" (Save yourself the trouble and DON'T visualize it)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-31, 12:37 AM
llama calls down the wrath of 4 evil deities and 18 good ones on whoever made him wait so long to get his internet back.

Kyrian
2006-07-31, 09:33 AM
Kyrian kills 9 goblins, and slaughters 17 more...stupid wireles!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-01, 09:59 AM
ALARRA! SAVE US!!

Alarra
2006-08-01, 04:02 PM
sigh....do i have to? Doesn't someone -else- want to?

Bookman
2006-08-01, 10:11 PM
If I wasn't doing 3+ games I would but you're so PRETTY and SMART! ;)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-02, 12:20 AM
guess the number. (1d20=5) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=541832)


Alarra +/- 2
Barnabas +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
Gwen +/- 0
Indurain +/- 4
Kyrian +/- 0
LLama +/- 0
Lykan +/- 0
Swordster +/- 0
Sunder +/- 0

Alarra's dancing wows the crowd who begins to applaud.
Indurian does a very impressive "Running Man" which causes several intoxicated ladies to cheer.
LLama summons some gods, but the crowd doesn't care and Kyrian's slaughtered goblins can't vote for him.
Bookman does nothing and the crowd believes him to be doing an interpretive version of John Cage's classic "4 and 1/2 minutes." The cheers are deafening for the rookie.


http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/riffraff.gif
llama grows desperate and takes to the stage in costume, busting out a charming rendition of "Time Warp" "Damn it, Janet!" and "In just 7 days I can make you a man." He gets a record 18 people to do the Time Warp with him.

7, 18

Bookman
2006-08-02, 12:26 AM
Bookman does the Time Warp 15 times and then thinks about what he's done for 6 minutes

5,6,7,14,15,16

Alarra
2006-08-02, 01:10 AM
Alarra ponders what on earth they're doing for 8 minutes and then joined in for another 14.

6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Kyrian
2006-08-02, 08:25 PM
Kyrian waits summons 17 ghouls, and slaughters them in 9 seconds.

Indurain
2006-08-02, 08:32 PM
Indurain finds the 15 hottest ladies in the audience, and asks them if they'll join him later for 5 minutes, so he can show them his "real" moves.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19

((Then tha day ish mine...reference cookie up for grabs))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-02, 08:34 PM
(shawn connery?)

(p.s. i see a natural 20 in the future of this game :P)

*llama grabs Indurain by the arm and tries to drag him on stage for the "Time Warp."*

Alarra
2006-08-02, 09:01 PM
*hopes for a 10* =P

Indurain
2006-08-02, 09:06 PM
*BAH* To both of you.

((Llama, you're half right so you get half a cookie.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-02, 09:07 PM
("Sean Connery" on SNL Jeopardy) :P

Indurain
2006-08-02, 09:14 PM
*grumble grumble*

((Gives Llama the rest of the cookie.))

About 2.5 minutes in (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owFhWUVePIY&search=Celebrity%20Jeopardy)

Alarra
2006-08-03, 04:44 PM
1d20=13 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=544226)

Alarra +/- 3
Barnabas +/- 0
Bookman +/- 1
Gwen +/- 0
Indurain +/- 5
Kyrian +/- 0
LLama +/- 0
Lykan +/- 0
Swordster +/- 0
Sunder +/- 0

And with that we have a winner ladies and gentleman. Congratulations to the nearly always victorious emperor. *claps*


K....so since our myserterious host has disappeared, we need someone else to run this game......I -suppose- I can *looks sad about not being able to beat Indurain anymore* (err...not that I ever really beat Indurain anyway....I have won this game though! I have!) .....unless of course he's like to....give some other people a chance? In any case....WE NEED A NEW THEME....so erm...come up with something fun and creative...mmm k?

Kyrian
2006-08-04, 10:46 AM
So, are we playing again? Or just dying out?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-04, 10:56 AM
We shall play on! I shall host. it was fun. besides its the least I can do for Alarra mentioning me in her blog.

Kyrian
2006-08-04, 11:00 AM
*reads blog, smiles that he's mentioned too!*

Alarra
2006-08-04, 11:01 AM
Now you'll make all the other folk jealous....

And yay for llama hosting! :-*

Themes anyone?

Bookman
2006-08-04, 11:51 AM
HMmmmmmm we should do a........beach party maybe? Right before some of us have to go back to school (though I'm already doing school........) It could be fun!

And if we're allowed to guess 2,19

Oh yes I'm jealous Alarra ;) But I'm never in the town so I have no reason to be :P

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-05, 11:31 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, humanoids and others, Kuzcotopia Entertainment proudly brings to you, its newest sensation. Guess the Number Round 9!

For two days only, You the loyal player will be allowed to suggest a theme. If your theme is chosen as the winning theme then when the game starts, on that first day, you will be allowed to pick not 1, not just 2, but 3 numbers. For one day only.

If no one suggests a theme by Sunday night at midnite (forum time) then we will go with an amusement park theme.

Llama will not be here on Saturday night because family will be in town and he's ditching you all to spend time with his mom.

Kyrian
2006-08-05, 11:35 AM
Way to ditch us Llama... :'(

Theme's eh? *thinks hard*

Bookman
2006-08-05, 12:36 PM
But but but I suggested a theme.........I suggest a beach party theme. Again ;) Since Llama must be too busy to realize it

Indurain
2006-08-06, 12:58 AM
Guess the Numbers: Celebrity Edition.

Eg: Indurain meets up with the 7 dwarves, and ends up chatting about what they'd do with 13 minutes alone with Elisha Cuthbert.

Kyrian
2006-08-06, 01:12 AM
Guess the Numbers: Celebrity Edition.

Eg: Indurain meets up with the 7 dwarves, and ends up chatting about what they'd do with 13 minutes alone with Elisha Cuthbert.

My answer can not be shown on these boards.... ;D

How about School Edition, TV Game Show Edition, um, those are all I can think of right now.

Alarra
2006-08-06, 01:07 PM
Gardening! or a cooking show!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-07, 12:32 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/beach.gif
Beach party!!!

The sun is out, the tide is in, and it is time for the first ever Guess the Number Beach Party! We have a great variety of games from Volleyball, to surfing, to chess!

What will our contestants do?

for the record I did state that for the idea that was chosen, the contestant would be allowed to guess 3 numbers, and that contestant was Bookman!

Kyrian
2006-08-07, 12:34 AM
Kyrian brings 17 beachballs, and 9 of them are the extra large versions.

Bookman
2006-08-07, 12:36 AM
Bookman plays Volleyball and scores 3 points and then stays in the water for 15 minutes and meets 10 cute girls.

3, 10, 15 (an extra one for coming up with the theme and etc.)

@V ((Cause I'm just a kid and the adults do all the work! ;) ))

Alarra
2006-08-07, 12:51 AM
Alarra spreads out 10 beach towels for herself and all her friends, and then puts in 6 Large umbrellas and starts arranging coolers and lawn chairs all around them. She looks at Bookman...."Hey! How come I have to do all the work?

Waka
2006-08-07, 02:14 AM
Des brings out his 1 towel, while Barnabas digs 12 holes with which to hide bones.

Indurain
2006-08-07, 02:41 AM
Indurain gets out his SPF 13 Sunscreen, and spends the next 7 minutes applying it to ANY area that might get sun.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-09, 07:35 AM
(everyone here has at least 1 screen name of mine....seriously, send me an IM that just says "I thwack llama in the head for not updating on time." I'll get this in my routine. )

guess that number (1d20=11) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=553557)

Kyrian's beach balls blow away in a sudden gust of wind and he has to chase them down. While Barnabas is digging, he uncovers a large crab who chomps him on the nose. Indurain can't convince any of the girls to get his back for him. Alarra's umbrellas fall over and Bookman gets salt water in his eyes, can't see, and later finds out those 10 girls were really only 2 girls, 4 vendors, a trashcan and 3 lifeguard stands.

Kyrian
2006-08-09, 08:00 AM
I find 17 shells and make a necklace using 9 of them for Ceika.

Alarra
2006-08-09, 09:31 AM
Alarra rushes around in the wind, fixing the 6 umbrellas again and putting little rocks on the corners of each of the 10 beach towels to keep them in place.

Indurain
2006-08-09, 11:03 AM
Indurain helps Alarra by finding 13 rocks, however he manages to drop 7 of them on his toes.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-10, 01:01 AM
guess the number (1d20=11) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=554987)
didn't I have 11 last time...I see a string of people choosing 11 today.

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Indurain +/-0
Kyrian +/- 0

Kyrian makes a lovely necklace, but in his battle training, he never had time for boyscouts and so his knot slips and the shells fall to the ground. Alarra is so exhausted by her fixing and rock placing that she's too exhausted to enjoy this round. Indurain's feet still hurt from the dance off and so he too is wounded and ends this round sad.

Kyrian
2006-08-10, 01:02 AM
Kyrian takes 17 minutes and finds 9 shells to try and make another necklace.

Indurain
2006-08-10, 01:10 AM
Indurain rubs his feet for 7 minutes, before laying down in the sun for 12 minutes to get an "all-over" tan.

Alarra
2006-08-10, 01:19 AM
Alarra decides that the best thing to do would be to take a 10 minute nap. She then searches for seashells, but only finds 6.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-11, 12:10 AM
Guess the number again....go number (1d20=3) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=556488)

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Indurain +/-0
Kyrian +/- 0

Kyrian and Alarra go for the same shell and end up challenging each other to a game of 1 on 1 volleyball.
Indurian forgot to put on sunscreen.

Alarra
2006-08-11, 12:17 AM
Alright seriously....where is everyone? Come play guess the number!!! please? :-*

Alarra continues to bat the volleyball back and forth with Kyrian for another 10 minutes, but finally gives up when she's down by 6 points.

Indurain
2006-08-11, 12:19 AM
Indurain spends 7 minutes applying burn lotion to all 13 of his severely sunburnt spots.

Kyrian
2006-08-11, 07:43 AM
((Aww, I'm hurt Alarra....I'd play too, you know I didn't have access last night... :'())

Kyrian tries to convince Alarra to another 17 minutes of volleyball, and lets her win by 9 points

Kantur
2006-08-11, 08:39 AM
Kantur spends 12 minutes staring out to sea before getting 5 ice-creams to share out

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-12, 01:12 AM
guessing the number cuz kyrian played Hi Tim (1d20=12) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=558901)

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 1
Kyrian +/- 0

Sadly, the excessive smell of sunscreen coming from Indurain repulses all the cute girls near him. The judges find out that Kyrian threw the game on purpose and both he and Alarra are forced to sit through lectures on honesty in sports. Kantur however soon becomes the most popular guy on the beach for handing out ice cream.

Kyrian
2006-08-12, 01:20 AM
Kyrian sleeps through 9 minutes of the 17 minute lecture.

Alarra
2006-08-12, 01:22 AM
Alarra glares at Kyrian 6 times for getting her into the boring lecture and then challenges him to another 10 minute match.

Indurain
2006-08-12, 07:34 PM
Indurain spends 7 minutes chasing the girls (after washing the sunscreen off [no girls or a sunburn...easy choice]), and gets 13 phone numbers.

kill_the_cleric
2006-08-12, 07:42 PM
7 & 19

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-13, 06:59 PM
i forgot to update, please don't hurt me, Alarra. =) (1d20=17) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=561399)

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 1
Kyrian +/- 1

Unfortunately for Indurain, he left his cell phone battery die, so the numbers do him no good. Alarra gets in trouble for not paying attention, but Kyrian's sleeping goes unnoticed (+1 Kyrian). Then they set up for their epic rematch.
Kill the Cleric showed up late having mis read the directions. Sadly he missed Kantur's free ice cream.

Kantur
2006-08-13, 07:07 PM
I find 6 small patchs of sunburn, though 19 shiny pebbles...

InaVegt
2006-08-13, 07:13 PM
After watching this game for 14 minutes gezina goes to chat with some cute boys for 3 minutes

Kyrian
2006-08-13, 07:20 PM
I apologize to Alarra 9 times for getting her into trouble, taking 17 minutes to do so.

8,9,10 16,17,18

Alarra
2006-08-13, 07:31 PM
Alarra insists that it's okay and she's not mad to Kyrian 6 times, before his constant apologizing actually does annoy her.

She then creams him 10 to nothing at their volleyball rematch, but suspects that he let her win.....again.

((*pouts* I'd never hurt cute llama, why would he even think that? *pouts*))

Indurain
2006-08-14, 12:04 AM
Indurain spends 13 minutes looking for an outlet to plug his phone into, all he can find are 7 grumpy crabs.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 02:48 AM
guessing that darn number (1d20=8) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=561845)

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 1
Kyrian +/- 2

kyrian believes that he fooled Alarra and that she doesn't suspect he let her win. +1 to Kyrian.
I'm off to bed. Farewell and tempt not the fates.

Alarra
2006-08-14, 08:11 AM
Alarra gives up on volleyball and spends 6 minutes rearranging her towel and then 10 minutes napping on it.

Kyrian
2006-08-14, 08:13 AM
Kyrian sits for 9 minutes, thinking about how he completely threw that last game, then falls asleep for another 17 minutes.

7,8,9,10,11 15,16,17,18,19

Kantur
2006-08-14, 11:20 AM
Kantur finds about 4 coins in his cloak before spending 12 minutes in the water.

3,4,5 11,12,13

Lord_Xerxes
2006-08-14, 10:56 PM
:) :) :) 3



:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 13

Indurain
2006-08-14, 10:57 PM
Indurain ends up with 7 crab bites, and finally gives up after his 13 minutes of searching.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-15, 12:51 AM
I'm updating on time-ish. (1d20=14) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=563237)

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 1
Kyrian +/- 2

WOW! So many people were within 1 of the number. That really makes me sad.

Kyrian and Alarra are asleep and Indurian is fighting off crabs. They miss Kantur throwing coins in the wishing pool while singing a song Hoseki taught him called "I wish I was a wombat." He spends the next 14 minutes convincing someone to change him back to normal. Sadly, Sunder showed up too late to see the fun.

Kyrian
2006-08-15, 12:54 AM
Kyrian wakes up after 9 minutes and spends another 17 looking for a pearl.

7,8,9,10,11 15,16,17,18,19

Alarra
2006-08-15, 06:59 PM
Alarra builds 6 sand castles and puts 10 little flags on each one.

Indurain
2006-08-15, 08:02 PM
Indurain steals 7 flags, and tries 13 times to stab the crabs that nipped at him.

Kantur
2006-08-15, 08:29 PM
Kantur builds 9 sandcastles, 2 remain an hour later since he built them too close to the sea.

1,2,3 8,9,10

Lord_Xerxes
2006-08-15, 08:30 PM
Sunder chases a (1) seagull for 13 min.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-16, 01:10 AM
guessing that number...I'm thinking its 5 (1d20=2) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=564949)

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 2
KilltheCleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 2
Sunder +/- 0

Kantur's sand castles being washed away, explains to a passerby that material possessions with fade away, but that true joy comes from the feeling of petting a bunny. (+1)
Kyrian's pearl he finds contains a horrific curse. Sunder misses the sea gull, but the sea gull doesn't miss him. ewwww! Alarra's sand castles look sad without the flags taht Indurain stole. Indurain is pinched by 2 crabs. Barnabas eats some sand.

Kantur
2006-08-16, 08:29 AM
Kantur gets another 7 ice-creams to share out, leaving a tip of 15 shells.

5,6,7,8,9 13,14,15,16,17

InaVegt
2006-08-16, 08:30 AM
Gezina eats 5 portionas of bamhacon and pets aramir 10 times

Kyrian
2006-08-16, 08:35 AM
Kyrian spends 9 seconds removing the curse, before flinging the pearl 17 yards out into the ocean.

Alarra
2006-08-16, 11:40 PM
6 and 10 - insert witty beach anecdotes here.

Indurain
2006-08-16, 11:44 PM
Indurain steals 7 of Alarra's witty beach anecdotes, and woos 13 more beach bimbos.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-17, 06:47 PM
guess that number (1d20=3) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=568235)

Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Gezina +/- 0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 2
KilltheCleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 2
Sunder +/- 0

(well, don't I feel like a nebbish. We waited this long and nobody advanced. *sigh* ah well, we have a new player.)

Gezina gets confused and accidently pets the bamhacon then spends 3 minutes apologizing to Aramir for almost eating him. Kantur gets an ice cream in the back of the head because one of his tips still had a hermit crab in it that pinched the ice cream vendor. Kyrian hits a sea gull when he throws the pearl and feels guilty. Alarra's antecdote is humorous, but no one hears it. And it turns out that the bimbos have all heard of Indurain's stolen antecdotes before. Des eats some sand and Sunder is boo'ed for an unfortunate incident involving his blade and his attempt to spike a beachball.

Kantur
2006-08-17, 08:37 PM
Kantur watches some of the bimbos near Indurain for 5 minutes, before praying for 17 minutes that Hoseki doesn't find out about that...

3,4,5,6,7 15,16,17,18,19

Bookman
2006-08-18, 04:47 PM
Bookman wakes up from his 10 day nap and wipes 15 piles of sand off of him. (( so long since I've been here......))

Alarra
2006-08-19, 12:28 AM
6 and 10....(yeah...i lied...i'm -kinda- here still)

Kyrian
2006-08-19, 09:04 AM
Kyrian searches the beach for 9 minutes, looking for 17 shells to use.

7,8,9,10,11 15,16,17,18,19

Rawhide
2006-08-19, 09:12 AM
Everyone looked on in horror as Bookman eight twelve library books, digesting them in a literal sense.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-19, 09:44 AM
(guess the number will update today arond 4 PM Forum time.)

InaVegt
2006-08-19, 10:05 AM
Gezina eats 3 ice creams and then pays 10 cents for each

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-19, 04:45 PM
gotta run, late for a D&D session (1d20=5) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=571039)
Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Gezina +/- 0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 3
KilltheCleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 2
Sunder +/- 0

Kantur tells Hoseki that he was simply studying the bimbos so he could better appreciate her brains and wits. In a twist of irony, she believes him.

Sorry no detailed descriptons....gotta run and chuck some dice.

Bookman
2006-08-19, 04:51 PM
Everyone looked on in horror as Bookman eight twelve library books, digesting them in a literal sense.

((*dies from pun damage*))

Bookman then juggles 3 seashells and drops them 20 times

((good luck chucking dice Llama! :D))

Kantur
2006-08-19, 05:43 PM
Kantur relaxes for 15 minutes before making 6 sandcastles

3,4,5,6,7,8,9 12,13,14,15,16,17,18

((Good luck Llama!))

Kyrian
2006-08-19, 06:49 PM
Kyrian looks around for 17 minutes, and then thinks for 9

7,8,9,10,11 15,16,17,18,19

Alarra
2006-08-19, 11:13 PM
Alarra sits in the sand and scratches 6 sad spirals.

She then travels 10 feet out into the water and sits, letting the waves wash around her.

Rawhide
2006-08-19, 11:47 PM
Rawhide forgets (4) about the other numbers for once (1).

Indurain
2006-08-20, 01:45 AM
Indurain is too tired to think up 1 reason for a number, let alone 2.

Slartibartfast
2006-08-20, 06:12 PM
Good luck chuking dice LLama! May your character anihillate the monsters he finds!
Sorry for missing out guys. This wizard found out one of my deep dark secrets, and was going to sell the info. I had to track him down half the country and kill him off. (reality check: boy scout camp.)
I shall be here to update tonight(i hope). if not, i whacka myself over head with concrete. repetedly. 15 times. that totals 349532 whakas over head. I have to take in LLama's idea of sticking witty coments by the Number...intriguingly good idea. why didn't I think of that? good Guessing people, see you tonight!

Slatibartfast-who-may-or-may-not-be-changing-avis-soon-for-the-first-time-ever. Translation for the weak-minded: I may or may not accually change to a custom avi soon, rather than the boring old base "Ninja".

Slartibartfast
2006-08-20, 11:12 PM
you bet I made it today! (1d20=6) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=572504)
now, to see what's been going on: blah blah blah beach party, blah blah blah ice cream, I think I got it.

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Gezina +/- 0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 3
KilltheCleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 2
Sunder +/- 0

Bookman juggles seashells. and drops them. then juggles them. them drops them on his head. *bonkanation!*
Kantur makes the most impressive sandcatsles ever seen by the people on the beach! he gains popularity.
Kyrian is hit in the leg by a stray seashell and doubled over in an embaressing fashion. don't ask how. you don't want to know.
Alarra sits dejectedly in the waves. something floats by her...she lets out a whoop and comes ahosre with a $100 bill. *scorination!*
Rawhide is so busy forgetting about Numbers, he trips over Bookman and Kyrian as they struggle with the pointy seashell death that had rained among them. Rawhide is stabed in the chest. *stabbibbitynation!*
Indurian is tired. He's trying to think about 1 Number, let alone 2. He gets a twelve. He mistakes it for a girl, tries to make friends with it, and kisses a tree with gusto. *stupidnessnation!*
Will there be an end to the antics of these bubmling beachgoers? Find out next time on Guess the Number, *gameanation!*!

Bookman
2006-08-20, 11:16 PM
((psssssst you didn't fix Alarra's standing's))

Bookman tosses the 3 seashells away and tries to surf 16 times

Kyrian
2006-08-20, 11:45 PM
Kyrian finds 9 nice spots and sleeps for 17 minutes.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-21, 12:15 AM
Llama hops out onto the beach and begins sunning himself, he's embarrassed that he's 6 rounds late and already 3 numbers behind Kantur!

wil
2006-08-21, 12:20 AM
Ferrum hopes his first (1) post doesn't break the rules of guess the number too (2) bad.

Indurain
2006-08-21, 12:40 AM
Indurain welcomes the new player with a high 5, and then scares 9 little children.

Alarra
2006-08-21, 08:10 AM
Alarra takes her hundred dollar bill and buys 14 ice cream cones and 8 smoothies.

7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15

Rawhide
2006-08-21, 08:12 AM
Rawhide hopes to live for four score and ten.

Kantur
2006-08-21, 10:07 AM
Kantur wonders vaguely if he's supposed to be on +/- 4 though realises he had the 15th post on the previous page, so could've been missed easily...;)

Slartibartfast
2006-08-22, 02:59 AM
updating...

Slartibartfast
2006-08-22, 03:05 AM
late update at midnight being quick (1d20=12) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=574086)

Stats:
Alarra +/- 0
Bookman +/-0
Des +/-0
Gezina +/- 0
Indurain +/-0
Kantur +/- 3
KilltheCleric +/- 0
Kyrian +/- 2
Sunder +/- 0

okay no change. Bookman said something about an Alarra screw-up, please elaborate. Kyrian, you got a 7 on your last post when the Number was 6, there is no way i can miss your post unless I screw up real bad because I use the reply list. If there is a different miss tell me. see you all tomorrow. I should be on time.

Slartibartfast
2006-08-22, 03:07 AM
Special note! This thread is now dead! D E A D DEAD! go to the new "Guess the Number II (Round 9-please join!)", not this one!