PDA

View Full Version : Spytrap II Game thread - game started.

Pages : [1] 2

Jontom Xire
2008-04-10, 04:15 AM
Narrators: Jontom Xire and Uncle Festy.

The year is 1943, and the second world war is in full swing. You are a member of a desert trooper regiment making your way across the African deserts to infiltrate German territory on a reconnaissance mission.

A week into your journey disaster strikes. Late in the night you hear an explosion and discover that the radio, maps, and compasses have all been destroyed by person or persons unknown. It appears that the mission has a saboteur!

The mission is a failure. Without navigation aids you cannot travel to the objective or know your exact position. You are lost in the desert. Without a radio you cannot report your findings to military intelligence. The squad commander then opens an envelope containing secret orders, to be opened in an eventuality such as this. As he reads the orders aloud your heart sinks. This is not a top secret high priority mission. It's a spytrap!

The mission was posted as top priority and had a short planning phase to encourage German High Command to rush as many of their agents into the squad in as short a time as possible. In addition suspected agents from other units were also recruited into this crack squad. The purpose? Those who are genuine paratroopers will, in the heat of a field mission, identify and eliminate those who are German agents. If all die - it's no great loss to Military Intelligence since none of you can be truly trusted.

Rules:

German Infiltrators:

As a German Infiltrator your position is compromised. Your presence on this mission probably means you have been found out. Your only hope of survival is to escape from the squad to a German outpost. You know there are other infiltrators in the squad, but you can only identify them by the secret codeword you know. Each night you can try to assassinate another member of the squad who you think compromises your safety.
Day action: Vote for a person to be lynched.
Night Action: Vote for a person to be assassinated.

One of the German infiltrators has a covert radio allowing them to contact German High Command each night and determine the role of one other member of the squad.
Additional night action: Learn role of one other player.

British Paratroopers:

As a British Paratrooper it is your duty to clear your name by identifying and eliminating all the infiltrators in the squad.
Night Action: None.

Secret Agents:

In order to ensure the success of the mission, several secret agents were added to the squad. These secret agents do not know each other's identity but know a secret code word that will enable them to identify each other.
Night Action: None.

One of the secret agents, codename Arsenic, is totally trusted and knows the identity of all other secret agents and their codenames. By revealing his secret orders from MI6 he can prevent any lynching. However this will reveal him to the double agent and the infiltrators. He also has a suspicion as to who the double agent is.
Additional day action: May prevent any lynching.

One of the secret agents is an interdiction expert and at night he can protect one member of the squad, the darkness hiding his identity.
Additional night action: Can protect one other player.

One of the secret agents has a covert radio that he can use to contact MI6 to get additional information about any member of the squad allowing him to determine their true role.
Additional night action: Learn role of one other player.

One of the secret agents is a cryptography expert. He can decipher any encrypted messages generated by the double agent. Not just the ones he is sent by the double agent, but also any given him by anyone else. Messages successfully given to infiltrators are assumed to be destroyed after being read so cannot be retrieved from corpses. Messages cannot be passed publically as that would require the agent to reveal his identity. Messages cannot be copied so cannot be passed to multiple recipients.
Additional action: Decipher coded messages.

One of the secret agents is a double agent, actually working for the Nazis!
Additional action: May pass coded messages anonymously to other players. These messages can only be decoded using the infiltrator's secret codeword. The double agent can be ANY secret agent except Agent Arsenic himself, even if they then also have a second ability/role such as radio, interdiction, or cryptographer. The double agent scries as a secret agent, not a double agent, by the secret agent radio operator but as a double agent by the German radio operator.

Note: The double agent does NOT get a night vote kill. Just to make it clear since people keep making this mistake.

Each day each member of the squad states their suspicions and votes for someone to be lynched. The person with the most votes gets lynched. The secret agent codenamed "Arsenic" can, during that day, PM the narrators to the effect that if such and such a person is due to be lynched he will step forward to protect that person. Agent Arsenic possesses secret papers of authority allowing him to take over the squad and so can prevent lynches from occurring.

Each night the German infiltrators vote by PM to the narrator(s)for a victim to be killed. The person with the most points (randomly chosen from those with the most votes where there is a draw) is the night kill target. If the target knows the German codeword then they are introduced to the German infiltrator(s) that pointed at them. Note that secret agents and British paratroopers that learn the codeword also get so introduced.

Players with night protection abilities or covert radios can also PM the narrator(s) with the choice of action at night.

Agent Arsenic starts the game with a name. That name has a random chance of being the correct name of the double agent, otherwise it is the name of a genuine secret agent. I'm not saying what the probability of a false guess is.

Anyone openly declaring themselves to be a German/Nazi will be summarily executed by the rest of the unit. Anyone communicating with said person after such a declaration (perhaps in order to build an infiltrator network) will be considered to be cheating, even if the narrators have not yet had a chance to post said execution, since the execution is assumed to be instantaneous. Don't forget that exchanging information with dead people is always considered cheating in these games.

Narrators note:

This game is set during World War II. Any Demons, Drow, Droids and Half-Dragons appearing will be instantly killed by superstitious para-troopers. Also talking cats. Please try to be in character.

We update a shared spreadsheet as we go. If change your vote by editing an old post it will probably be missed. Therefore it is compulsory to post a new post for a vote change.

For reasons of game flow and balance, day and night phases can end early, but never earlier than half the allotted time (48 hours for day and 24 hours for night). Being really really slow to submit night actions can lead to narrators complaining in frustration which can lead skilled players to do board analyses and find you out. Standing orders ARE allowed but if you're going to override a standing order it is recommended that you do so before the minimum phase period has elapsed lest we end the phase early and catch you out. Alternatively you can always ask us to always expect a manual night action from you and that the standing order is only to be used if the full phase period elapses. We're here to help you have a great game. Help us to help you.

Players: 34 - 16 alive

Aemoh
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Banjo1985
BlackMage2549
Coolgaelbert
CultDoctor
DallasDakota
DemonicAngel
Eldritch Knight
Emperor Demonking
Fin
Frankelbert - replaced by St Nil
Free Hand
Freshmeat_
Frigs - auto lynched, day 2
FujinAkari
Griever
Hap_Hazard
Jagg
Kasz
Lavidor
Low-Key
MadHatter
Mordokai
Mustiado - lynched, day 1
PhantomFox
Shishnarfne
Spawn_I
Supagoof
Vampiric
xNadia
Yspoch
Zar Peter
Zombie Pixe - lynched, day 2

Mustiado
2008-04-10, 01:33 PM
--Trevor McTyrnie spits, wiping his brow from the hot, African heat--

Ach, what crap to be drafted into tha army. I bet me brother Connor be fairin' better in tha north...

FujinAkari
2008-04-10, 01:50 PM
"Farin' better?" Cray snorts, a single dew-rag rubbing a circle around his rifle, a seemingly automatic action. He was never able to keep himself or his uniform clean, what with the sand and the grime, but his rifle gleamed...

"Phleh... ain't nothing to fare here... the fare's bad, and the weather's fair... if a bit hot... got sand in crevices Ionno why God even -thought of,- but ain't no reason to call it unfair..."

The man grinned, yellowing teeth ruining an otherwise charismatic face, possibly joking with the wordplay, possibly not. "It don't seem right... I agrees with you, but wars are built upon it... a simple choice... ya wanna be hot, stinky, itchy and bored... or ya wanna get shot at? Can't have it both ways... heh..."

Shaking his head, he lowered his hat a bit, a noncommissioned sombrero of all things, keeping the sun from his eyes. "Just make do as well as ye can be makin'... life's just a series of moments where ya ain't dead."

((Fear my boy-type roleplay!))

Supagoof
2008-04-10, 01:53 PM
Private Mustard can be seen cleaning his gun thoroughly.

((Colonel Mustard had to have his start somehwere...:smallwink: :smallbiggrin: :smallamused: ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-10, 02:19 PM
Hmmm....what can I do that's pack animally??

banjo1985
2008-04-10, 02:27 PM
Private Baldrick wakes up and goes up to the nearest corporal. He salutes messily and smiles.

"I has a cunning plan sir! As cunning as a cunning fox that's got a degree in cunning from the Cambridge university of cunning!"

((Blatantly stolen from Blackadder :smallbiggrin: ))

Zar Peter
2008-04-10, 02:30 PM
((I'll take Yspochs idea from the last game. I hope he allows... :smallsmile: ))

Diary of Private Peter Zar, Soldier of the British Airforce.

Day 1:
Current Location: Somewhere in Africa. Desert.
Weather: Hot, as usual.

I don't understand headquarters anymore. Why we? Why here? We don't know each other but we have to root out the germans here. In the middle of nothing.
Some of the other soldiers are really giving me the creeps. This guy with the yellow teeth... eeewww. And then there is one guy with a gun obsession. Always cleaning it. But I don't want to upset him, he looks as if he uses it with as much passion as he cleans it.
And they didn't even manage to send us a proper Camel or Dromedary, no they gave us a Llama. But it helped us so far, though.

(@v it's the idea I'm stealing... :smallcool: )

Yspoch
2008-04-10, 02:44 PM
((But of course! Altough I don't see too much similarities between an IC-diary and a Yeah-this-is-my-first-Werewolf-game-and-I-am-so-excited-I-want-to-write-down-all-of-my-thoughts-diary))

Sergeant Yames Spoch trots silently along, sometimes cursing under his breath when he slips in the sand or some patch of naked skin touches a piece of metal.

He does not like the mission and is not keeping it a secret - he likes his weather cold and with snow if possible where you could hide and sneak up to your enemy knife at the ready! Not this burning hell of endless sand where one would seen miles ahead. Furthermore you have to check your boots each morning for crawling... things! Even the thought of a scorpion or a snake gives him the creeps! He would not hesitate to use some of the precious bullets to get rid of those monsters.

Sgt. Spoch takes another sip out of his bile-warm waterbottle and spits out. God, he hated this place.

FujinAkari
2008-04-10, 03:05 PM
((Pssst... Zar Peter... the second post specifically says we aren't aware that there are any germans yet... cheater :P))

Yspoch
2008-04-10, 03:14 PM
<snip>...You are a member of a desert trooper regiment making your way across the African deserts to infiltrate German territory on a reconnaissance mission.
<snip>

((Well, we are maybe not here to root them out, but we certainly should spy on them! :smallsmile:))

Zar Peter
2008-04-10, 03:24 PM
((Pssst... Zar Peter... the second post specifically says we aren't aware that there are any germans yet... cheater :P))

I'm very sure that in a second world war scenario there is somewhere space for some Germans... :smallwink:

FujinAkari
2008-04-10, 03:49 PM
I'm very sure that in a second world war scenario there is somewhere space for some Germans... :smallwink:

I'm very aware of that, but the second post still says

no pointing or mention of Germans.

Quit trying to mask your insubordination behind a mask of logic! ^_^

Mustiado
2008-04-10, 03:54 PM
((@ banjo: Well, it will just have to wait. Although it was probably better than my idea of trying to get out of this war by pretending to be mad... but then, who would notice another madman around here?))

Shishnarfne
2008-04-10, 04:28 PM
Pfc. Thomas Harris dusts the accumulated sand off of his rifle for what must be the twentieth time in the past half-hour. Despite his efforts, he seems to be losing the battle with the elements... which really isn't much of a surprise to anyone who saw him try to master the fine art of hitting the narrow side of a barn while shooting, or who saw him working twice as hard with half the results attempting to learn to dig a trench, or who saw his woefully inept attempt to learn the fine art of bayonet use...

On the other hand, it's reasonably certain that he'd try to jump on a grenade to save any of his fellow soldiers... but no one's quite sure that he'd actually manage to land on the grenade...

Zombie pixe
2008-04-10, 04:37 PM
((well, if Banjos got Baldrick, we need a blackkadder dont we... I volentier :smallbiggrin: ))

*sigh*

"whats for lunch baldrick? Rat-o-van again?" Says captain Blackadder as he strolles up behind the ape in human cloathing.

Kasz
2008-04-10, 04:44 PM
Young private Donnelly whose image is marred by a small scar across his left sun-dark cheek walks along leading the Llama along while enjoying the bleak scenery of sand.

"Indeed nice weather, warm, sunny, only marred a little bit by the sand but then again only when it's windy. Doesn't all this sunshine make you think happy thoughts?" he asks Zar Peter whose nose is in his diary writing away.

Zar Peter
2008-04-10, 04:48 PM
I'm very aware of that, but the second post still says

Quit trying to mask your insubordination behind a mask of logic! ^_^

Wait, I made a successful spot check on your gender symbol. :smallbiggrin:

You're right, my fault, sorry! Will never happen again!

Free Hand
2008-04-10, 05:11 PM
((Well if theres a captain blackadder, he needs a rival!))

Sergeant Clancy Darling switches between shooting jealous glares at his recently promoted rival and carefully cleaning his boots of mud. As futile as it was since they were only going to get dirty again the second he planted it on the ground, it was the point of it that mattered.

Jagg
2008-04-10, 05:30 PM
Sargeant Sydney Kingsley scratched enthusiastically at his groin, trying to dislodge some grit, and sucked on a coin to preserve the moisture in his mouth. He strolled under the camoflague shading and sat down in a camp chair before taking out his sniper rifle and cleaning the weapon meticulously, as a low grade muttering escapes his lips. "Damn sand gets everywhere, in the weapons, inside the blankets. Man what I wouldn't give for a cold beer." His face has been scarred at some time in the past with shrapnel wounds, pulling the skin on the right side of his face around and making him have a constant lopsided grin.

He turns this frightening visage on Private Harris and tosses him a turban cloth. "Wrap that weapon once you've cleaned it Private., It'll keep the sand out of it. Old desert trick." he says.

Low-Key
2008-04-10, 05:54 PM

(A private? :smalltongue: )

Sergeant Darling, your water and towel. Is there anything else I can get you?

Private Lacki sets up his collapsible stool beside the sergeant, and sets a canteen and towel on it. He then stands beside Sergeant Darling at rest. Sucking up and regulations, if Private Lacki knew anything else you couldn't prove it to the other men.

Jontom Xire
2008-04-11, 02:25 AM

Strangely this unit has been issued with a handful of camels, and a ...Llama(?) to help them cross the desert. No one is quite sure where the Llama came from, or how he survives in the desert, but he seems to be managing and is much more friendly than the camels which keep spitting at everyone and trying to bite them.

Freshmeat
2008-04-11, 02:52 AM
Private Remi Stafti, an excitable and somewhat-snooty Frenchman, wipes some sweat from his forehead. What were the German pig-dogs thinking when they moved here? This is no place to fight.

Private Remi snorts, before remarking (with a heavy accent) to no one in particular: "This dessert, it is much too warm!"

Nychta
2008-04-11, 03:31 AM
Private Aidan Striker, polishing his knife, looks at Private Mustard. Can't go past a knife for defence, Mustard. Those things can jam, and I don't want to be around when it happens.

banjo1985
2008-04-11, 04:46 AM
Private Baldrick runs up to Captain Blackadder, nearly triping over his backpack as he does so.

"Yes sir! Rat-o-van as usual sir! I has stirred in the old boots and shoelaces for more flavour sir."

Baldrick grins, showing his crooked yellow teeth. He scratches his back and tries to look cunning.

Mordokai
2008-04-11, 04:54 AM
Private James Stark looks over the scope of his Lee Enfield rifle and doesn't say anything.

I hope my twin brother is doing better up on north. What an irony. They send him over there when he likes heat and me over here when I like cold. The command really should get their priorites straight.

hap_hazard
2008-04-12, 02:09 AM
Private Joshua Palin dodges flying camel spit and crouches awkwardly next to Private Striker.

Wonder how Mike's doing in Europe... Ya better send news back soon, bro. Haven't been hearing from you.

Lavidor
2008-04-12, 06:00 AM
Crp. (Lav Idias) Dor starts setting up his tent. He isn't wearing his uniform, but has his gun and knife in his belt. After finishing, he saunters behind it and takes a swig from a small bottle.

Uncle Festy
2008-04-13, 10:22 AM
Dan "Platinum" Platus sits in his tent, a pencil in hand and a journal on his knee. On the top of the page it says, "Day zero." No-one is quite sure why.

Jontom Xire
2008-04-14, 05:15 AM
At night the desert is freezing cold. The paratroopers are all huddled together for warmth, wrapped in their blankets, unwilling to stir. However stir they do when an explosion is heard nearby.

Coming to their feet, guns and torches in hand, the paratroopers move cautiously into the surrounding dark. What they find makes their hearts sink. The radio, maps, and many of the supplies have been destroyed by an explosion. There are no signs of enemies nearby, it must have been an inside job. But who?

The squad commander then speaks.

"I think high command expected this", he says, reaching into his combat blouse. "They gave me some special orders for just such an eventuality as this".

He pulls forth a sealed envelope. Opening it he reads the contents. As he reads the orders aloud your heart sinks. This is not a top secret high priority mission. It's a spytrap!

You return to your blankets until dawn arrives and a new day starts.

There have been some slight amendments to the rules. Namely:

1) Scrying of the double agent by the secret agent radio operator will return a result of "Secret agent".

2) Anyone openly declaring themselves to be a German infiltrator/Nazi will be summarily executed. Please re-read that part of the rules for more details.

Game is started. Get pointing and enjoy playing. That's an order, Soldier!

Frankelbert
2008-04-14, 05:43 AM
Private JiminyBillyBob shivers as he slowly drags himself out of his blanket.

Lazily, he reachs out for a bashed up tin of cold beans. Opening the can, he munches away on the beans, wary that many fellow soldiers are staring at him. He looks back at them with confusion.

"Grood breans." - he says, still shivering from the early morning coldness.
"Should warm up soon."

Mustiado spits on the ground in disgust.

"Why does that soldier keep spitting?" JiminyBillyBob thinks to himself.
"Hmm? Maybe they always do this in the army, I've a lot to learn."

Lavidor
2008-04-14, 06:30 AM
"Guess this means I'm off my break now." mutters Crp. Dor. After heading into his tent to change into uniform, he asks: "Anyone got any ideas?"

((Witholding my point for now.))

Zar Peter
2008-04-14, 06:52 AM
Private Zar's diary, Day 2
Weather: Hot. Very Hot

Tonight the hell broke out. We don't know where we are. We don't know who we are. And it seems High command just planned this to get some German double agents. Why didn't they just drop a bomb on us? Would be easier.
Anyway, I'm suspicous of Fujin-Akari. He said I may not mention Germans yesterday. Why not? This desert seems to be full of them.

spawn_I
2008-04-14, 08:50 AM
Oh no, a spytrap??? That reminds me of a story of a cousin of mine. He also was named William Sponis... [deja vu anyone?]

What Aemoh has to say about this spytrap?

Mustiado
2008-04-14, 01:09 PM
Yspoch. Filler Text.

((... I didn't make it THAT obvious, did I guys? ?:( ))

Low-Key
2008-04-14, 01:13 PM
Pfc. Thomas Harris (Shishnarfne) German or not you are a liability in this situation.

Fin
2008-04-14, 01:20 PM
"Guess this means I'm off my break now." mutters Crp. Dor. After heading into his tent to change into uniform, he asks: "Anyone got any ideas?"

((Witholding my point for now.))

Looking up rather startled from his morning beans (cold as usual) Fin straes at Lavidor...

Breaks!! I didn't think we had time for breaks, Lavidor stop wasting everbodies time and get some work done.

Yspoch
2008-04-14, 01:51 PM
"MR. DAN 'PLATINUM' PLATUS (Uncle Festy), where are you? AND WHY IN THE NINE HELLS IS YOUR NAME NOT. ON. THIS. LIST?!? Explain yourself!"

Soldiers: 34

Aemoh
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Banjo1985
BlackMage2549
Coolgaelbert
CultDoctor
DallasDakota
DemonicAngel
Eldritch Knight
Emperor Demonking
Fin
Frankelbert
Free Hand
Freshmeat_
Frigs
FujinAkari
Griever
Hap_Hazard
Jagg
Kasz
Lavidor
Low-Key
MadHatter
Mordokai
Mustiado
PhantomFox
Shishnarfne
Spawn_I
Supagoof
Vampiric
xNadia
Yspoch
Zar Peter
Zombie Pixe

Freshmeat
2008-04-14, 01:56 PM
Narrators: Jontom Xire and Uncle Festy.

---

Pvt. Remi Stafti curses in some comical mix of what can only be described as Frenglish as the squad commander informs them of the current situation. He casts a wary glance about, while keeping an eye on Mustiado in particular.

Mordokai
2008-04-14, 02:01 PM
Pvt. James Stark wobles into the camp, obviously drunk like monkey.

"Germans! Where? Lemme at 'em! I'll wring their necks!"

With that, he pulls his revolver out of the holster and starts shooting around. Drunk as he is, most of bullets fly around harmlessly, but one of them narrowly misses DemonicAngel.

Shishnarfne
2008-04-14, 02:04 PM
"How am I a liability? I came here to fight the Germans, and I'm going to do my best to fight 'em!" Pfc. Harris points back at Low-Key, his weapon now wrapped in cloth to reduce the sand buildup, though the effectiveness is limited by his tendency to check the weapon every ten minutes to make sure that it is fully functional... He also glances frequently around, as though expecting German tanks to come over the next dune at any moment...

Yspoch
2008-04-14, 02:13 PM
((Hehe... ahem... I KNEW that, of course... It was no mistake or something stupid like that... :smallredface: ... I was INTENTIONALLY making me look foolish to not be considered a threat, yes? :smalleek: Ah, gotta go! *runs away*))

Sgt. Yames Spoch walks away and mutters to himself "Still has to be on the damn list if he is with the troop."

PhantomFox
2008-04-14, 02:24 PM
Andrew "Swamps" Renard looks up, holding the remains of his now shredded and charred map with a look of shock on his face.

"Germans? Infiltrated our ranks?! That tears it. We have to find them ASAP! I'll see if I can salvage any of our supplies, though I doubt there'd be much... hey [Eldritch Knight], can you give me a hand?"

Nychta
2008-04-14, 04:16 PM
Pvt Aidan Striker puts his knife away and looks at his companions. He notices Mordokai, drunk, with a gun, which is... probably not the best combination.

((I won't ever get used to first day lynchings.))

CultDoctor
2008-04-14, 04:23 PM
"I need a cigarette," grunts Corporal Jeremy Sticks, keeping Aidan Striker (xNadia) in his peripheral vision.

((Nothing personal, random TPAM))

Uncle Festy
2008-04-14, 04:49 PM
Dan strides over to Sergant Yames, brandishing his journal. "There is a very good reason that my name is not on this 'list,' and it's that. . .
Um. . .
Well. . .
Y'see. . .
LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S A GERMAN INFILTRATOR!
*flees*
((:smalltongue:))

Aemoh
2008-04-14, 06:32 PM
Not paying much heed to the situation, Private Aemoh Strijder pulls out a deck of cards and begins shuffling. Before he can he even start to deal, spawn_I raises a question towards him.

"I know about as much as you, friend." he says, reshuffling the deck. "Care for a game of poker?"

Free Hand
2008-04-14, 06:50 PM
Sergent Darling Didn't take the news well at first. To think that high command would put a soldier of his caliber at risk? But wait.. perhaps he was part of the bait. ...Yes a mission involving the great Sergent Darling would be to much for those silly Jerry's to pass up! He Smiles to himself thinking about how much they must be riding on Darling to fix this mess. And of course there was the matter of the Captain.. Yes Blackadder(Zombie Pixie) must surely be a german, they must have planted him in his school because they saw his potential as a threat to their plans of world domination!

He stands up straight and tugs at his uniform before moving to inspect the camp.

Eldritch Knight
2008-04-14, 07:51 PM
"Alright men! Listen up!" Cpt. Macaoidh speaks.

"We've got spies in our midst, and it's the responsiblity of us all to flush them out. Now, let me make this abundantly clear - we will follow the laws of His Majesties Army to the LETTER!* That means that it will be an officer's responsiblity to to carry out the executions. We will be conducting this investigation in as civilized a manner as possible! Just because our enemies have done barbaric deeds is no reason for us to be as barbaric as they!"

"Now, Supagoof, what have you to report?"

* Queen Elizabeth II did not ascend to the throne until 1953.

Jagg
2008-04-14, 08:35 PM
"Private Stark! you will holster that weapon RIGHT NOW!" screams Sgt Kingsley, spittle flying in all directions from his lopsided mouth. He moves forwards until he's standing close to the man and bellows. "You've heard the captains orders and I don't want to see any loose cannons in this company." he takes a deep breath. "This is an unusual situation we are in lads. But if we lose our heads we are all gonna die. I know it's hard to know who to trust right now, but we can't go accusing anyone yet. I don't know about you but I don't want the desert sands to swallow my corpse." The sarge looks around at his fellow soldiers making eye contact with FIN.

"Lets just get through this lads"

((random post))

hap_hazard
2008-04-14, 08:42 PM
Private Joshua Palin stares at Renard's (PhantomFox) ruined map.

Crap, we're really in trouble.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-14, 09:33 PM
(Hmmmm...there is no obvious 1st day lynch. Darn, that always makes this difficult.)

*The llama hummed unhappily in the heat. With all the muck going on about spies, no one had bothered to shear him today and it was getting HOT under this wool. He tried to get xNadia's attention.*

(Here is why I'm pointing at xNadia. As far as I know, she is still alive in a few other games. First day points are bad because essentially, they rob someone of the chance to play. Therefore, if I must take away the ability to play from someone, I want it to be someone still active in other games.)

Nychta
2008-04-14, 10:01 PM
((Atreyu, it's completely okay. Nobody dare get mad at him.))

Aidan raises an eyebrow, but saunters over and attempts to shear off some of Atreyu's wool. It's tricky without the proper implements.

Griever
2008-04-14, 10:05 PM
Private Bridger eyes his compatriots warily.

That Private JiminyBillyBob (Frankelburt)... he looks shifty. (Yay for random first day points!)

BlackMage2549
2008-04-15, 12:16 AM
Private Lazarus yawned, already quite tired of the noonday sun. And what's worse, the incessant shouting of Sgt Kingsley(Jagg!).

"I'd willingly pay for just one day without the sun glaring down at me."

Jontom Xire
2008-04-15, 01:10 AM
Private Bridger eyes his compatriots warily.

That Private JiminyBillyBob... he looks shifty. (Yay for random first day points!)

For the sake of narrator sanity, can you always include the players forum name in your point in red somewhere. It will save us a lot of time not having to cross-reference IC names and usernames to figure out who you're actually pointing at.

Thanks.

Mordokai
2008-04-15, 03:41 AM
Looking at Sgt. Kingsley, Pvt. Stark just laughts at him.

"Suck it up Sarge! Make me stop, why don't you? Or are you a German yourself?!"

FujinAkari
2008-04-15, 04:17 AM
Cray shook his head... traitors? Why here? Why had the brass left orders for JUST this occasion? It didn't make a lick of sense... had they known that some of these were as shifty as a sidewinder is long? Why not simply shoot them, and try the corpses?

Sighing, he looked about at his compatriots and enemies... trying to sort out one lie from the gaff... as his eyes scanned over an ocean of frightful souls he saw... something... an inner knowledge which weren't supposed to be there...

Peter Zar (Zar Peter :P) seemed to be mulling over things beyond which he had reason too... though he was playing checkers three moves ahead, whist the rest had just begun settin' up the board! Clearly, he had known about this beforehand, which certainly made him one of the rats...

((OOC: React IC to OOC info and this is what it gets ya ^_^))

Jagg
2008-04-15, 04:47 AM
Looking at Sgt. Kingsley, Pvt. Stark just laughts at him.

"Suck it up Sarge! Make me stop, why don't you? Or are you a German yourself?!"

The Sargeant sneers at Pvt Stark. "Make you stop? Nah see what'll happen is you'll shoot someone by accident and then his mates will wander over and scrag you for being a flipping idiot. As for whether I'm a German? Hey how about I ask you that question? You a filthy nazi spy private?"

banjo1985
2008-04-15, 04:56 AM
"Sir sir! I think this might be the time for one of my cunning plans sir! I've got time now I've finished the Rat-O-Van!"

Private Baldric runs up to Zombie Pixe (Blackadder) and prods him with a grubby finger.

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-15, 07:43 AM
"Greiver what's going to happen with us?"

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-15, 09:15 AM
Aye, lads. I´m Dallas Dakota, though some lads call me Cook Jar.
I´l be cooking for you all. Now we have to ransion the tea if we all want to make it out of here sane.

Supagoof
2008-04-15, 09:29 AM
Private Aidan Striker, polishing his knife, looks at Private Mustard. Can't go past a knife for defence, Mustard. Those things can jam, and I don't want to be around when it happens.

Quite so dear lady. That's why I keep a whole assortment of non jammable weaponry right here in my knapsack.

The private takes off his bag and pulls from it a wrench, a candlestick, a rope, a lead pipe, a revolver, a bottle of rat poison, and a knife.

I dare say I hope not to use any of these, but if we happen to find some of those German meatwads, well then I'll shan't hesistate to give them a taste.

Now if you 'scuse me miss.

He puts the items bag into his bag and heads over to the Sgt.

"Alright men! Listen up!" Cpt. Macaoidh speaks.

"We've got spies in our midst, and it's the responsiblity of us all to flush them out. Now, let me make this abundantly clear - we will follow the laws of His Majesties Army to the LETTER!* That means that it will be an officer's responsiblity to to carry out the executions. We will be conducting this investigation in as civilized a manner as possible! Just because our enemies have done barbaric deeds is no reason for us to be as barbaric as they!"

"Now, Supagoof, what have you to report?"

Private Mustard salutes at the Captain, waiting for the counter salute before speaking.

Right o' sir, by my surmising of the sun transitioning in the sky, I'd say it's half past noon or so. We're currently in the middle of god knows where. I'd wager a round that our best bet is to head east, it would make for shorter days traveling against the direction of the sun. Lucky for us, we have been given the use of these wonderful pack animals. Don't know why the Llama though, they tend to spit more water then they carry. But I'm sure the Majesties Army has it's reasons, and that's good enough for me. For King and Country!

Private Mustard salutes at the Captain again, waiting for the counter before doing anything else.

@V Oops! Ah well...

FujinAkari
2008-04-15, 10:34 AM
Private Aidan Striker, polishing his knife, looks at Private Mustard. Can't go past a knife for defence, Mustard. Those things can jam, and I don't want to be around when it happens.Quite so dear lady. That's why I keep a whole assortment of non jammable weaponry right here in my knapsack.

The private takes off his bag and pulls from it a wrench, a candlestick, a rope, a lead pipe, a revolver, a bottle of rat poison, and a knife.

I dare say I hope not to use any of these, but if we happen to find some of those German meatwads, well then I'll shan't hesistate to give them a taste.

Now if you 'scuse me miss.

He puts the items bag into his bag and heads over to the Sgt.

Cray frowned, taking a long look at Private Mustard (Supagoof).

She? Miss? Was this chap so bloody blind that he thought Private Striker was a lady? It seemed so... but... why? Poor Eyesight? Un-english desires thinly veiled? Whatever 'twas... Cray felt creepy just having considered it...

Somehow, the man didn't strike him as a nazi dirtbag... but at the same time there weren't no sense in trusting your back to a man who couldn't distinguish gender at 5 yards...

Kasz
2008-04-15, 11:02 AM
Donnelly eyes his fellow soldiers, the desert doesn't seem as nice now that there are enemies in their midst, who knows if your friend isn't really your friend and will stab you in the back...

"Don't fight! It's probably what they want, stop trying to shave the poor llama! Why can't you be like Trevor McTyrnie (Mustiado) there, quiet and not going crazy"...

"I just want to go home..."

Zombie pixe
2008-04-15, 11:26 AM
Baldrick (Banjo) what have I told you about touching me whn i am wearing my Hat?! Do I have to teach you with a pencil again..?

Captin Balckadder looks scrutinisingly at Baldrick, sighing inwardly at the gnome of a human being.

Yspoch
2008-04-15, 01:00 PM
As Sgt. Spoch can't calm himself down by shouting at 'Platinum', he is in search for another victim... "McTyrnie! (Mustiado), did you just point your dirty finger at me? Did you? Well, just because this is a non-standard situation, I won't allow discipline to get thrown overboard! I'll have none of it!"

MadHatter
2008-04-15, 02:11 PM
Lt. Dan looks around.

Hey, Sgt. Kinsley stop your shouting!

Breathes in the hot desert air, feeling his throat drying out, takes out his cantine and takes a gulp.

Mutters to himself: I hope at least I die in a battle and not in the stillness of night. Gotta family tradition to hold up afterall. *sighs*

((Might as well go for a classic character :smalltongue: , though before he lost his legs :smalltongue: ))

Uncle Festy
2008-04-15, 02:43 PM
Lt. Dan looks around.

((:smalleek:
Don't you dare steal my name!
:smalltongue: ))

MadHatter
2008-04-15, 04:39 PM
Don't you dare steal my name!
:smalltongue: ))

((Not stealing anything :smalltongue:
I'm blatantly ripping off Forrest Gump :smalltongue: ))

Uncle Festy
2008-04-15, 09:11 PM
[narrator voice of doom]Yspoch, please cross out your changed point at me or all your points will be invalidated.
EDIT: [The same goes for your point, Griever. Please add the username of the person you are pointing at in a new post, as the current vote cannot be accepted (and also must be crossed out). Oh, and that also goes for Blackmage2549 and Madhatter.]
Update whenever JX can manage it, or in about 11 hours (next time I can get on).
EDIT: [If anyone wants to keep me updated on the behind-the-scenes stuff going on in this game, my PM box is always open.]
That is all.[/narrator voice of doom]

Mustiado
2008-04-15, 10:34 PM
--Trevor shifts around uncomfortably--

"I think it was tha' goofy lookin' english chap. Tha's what you say, righ'? Chap?"

--He points at Zombie Pixie--

Jontom Xire
2008-04-16, 02:23 AM
Lt. Dan looks around.

Hey, Sgt. Kinsley stop your shouting!

Breathes in the hot desert air, feeling his throat drying out, takes out his cantine and takes a gulp.

Mutters to himself: I hope at least I die in a battle and not in the stillness of night. Gotta family tradition to hold up afterall. *sighs*

((Might as well go for a classic character :smalltongue: , though before he lost his legs :smalltongue: ))

This point is not counted. As I have tallied up so far I will not be looking at this post again, so please make a new one with your updated point.

So far you guys are spreading the voting really evenly. In the lead is Mustiado with a mere 4, then Zombie Pixe with 3, Supagoof and xNadia trail with 2, and a whole load of people with just one point at them.

Not voted yet are:

Coolgaelbert
Dallas-Dakota
DemonicAngel
Frigs
Lavidor
MadHatter
Vampiric

End of day will be in about 1.5 hours (should probably be in half an hour, but I have to do some work today at some point).

Jontom Xire
2008-04-16, 03:57 AM
As the sun sets the soldiers of the unit are still milling around, undecided, uncertain. Accusations have been thrown wildly around in all directions. No-one really has a clue who the Germans amongst you are. Still, one name keeps being mentioned more than any other. Mustiado.

As the sun dips ever lower over the horizon, one small group of men decide to be decisive. Frankelbert, Freshmeat, Kasz, and Yspoch draw their guns and summarily arrest Mustiado.

"Have you any last words, Spy?", Frankelbert asks.

"I'm not a spy!", Mustiado exclaims.

"Ahah", Kasz says, "That proves you are a spy because any spy would be bound to claim he wasn't a spy. It's what spies do!"

The paratroopers around him nod and murmur in agreement. I mean everyone knows that, right?

"Then, then, then I AM a spy", Mustiado says, desperately trying to prove he isn't.

"Ahah, admitted out of his own mouth", Yspoch declares triumphantly.

"Wait, wait, that's not fair..."

A volley of shots ends the sentence before Mustiado can get any further.

Mustiado, a British paratrooper, was executed.

Day ends, night begins, please get all night actions into the narrators (both of us) quickly.

Lavidor
2008-04-16, 06:10 AM
:smallannoyed: "Idiots. I knew no good would come out of killing so early."

((I just hope it doesn't make me be autolynched.))

Jontom Xire
2008-04-16, 06:45 AM
You need two non-votes in a row to get auto-lynched.

If you are otherwise active in the thread I'm inclined to be lenient. E.g. if you post during the night or non-point post at the start of the day, but then just miss the deadline for RL issues.

Mustiado
2008-04-16, 08:24 PM
((Holy crap. I got first day lynched. I don't know if I should be honored or disgusted. ?:( ))

Zombie pixe
2008-04-17, 03:00 AM
wow, this is the second game i have NEARLY been lynched in! (if my calculations on Megaman are correct). hmmm, i do seem to be popular :smallsigh:

heh. lets see who dies tonight.

Jontom Xire
2008-04-17, 04:37 AM
As dawn breaks the paratroopers rise from their bedrolls. Well most of them do. A few of the paratroopers nudge Free Hand with their feet.

"Hey, lazybones.", "Wake up sleepy head".

Then one of them spots something.

"Hey, look at that, is that...blood?"

A small dark brown area shows where Free Hand's lifeblood drained away into the sand. Rolling him over you see his throat has been slit wide. He is dead. Very dead.

Free Hand was killed by the German infiltrators. He was a British Paratrooper.

Day 2 starts. Get pointing.

Yspoch
2008-04-17, 06:00 AM
"That's absolutly not as it should be! I don't want people to drop dead without any fighting going on! It CAN'T be!", Sgt Yames Spoch is in uproar! "We shot one man right an' proper, because he admitted being a german spy only god knows why he did such a stupid thing but someone stabbed Clancy in the middle of the night without any PERMISSION to do so! I'm counting to three and then the one responsible for his death will step foreward! I'm sure Lt. Dan (MadHatter) will then take over from there. ONE...".

Uncle Festy
2008-04-17, 07:40 AM
[color=red]Lt. Dan (MadHatter)

((For a second I thought you were pointing at me again! :smalltongue:))

Free Hand
2008-04-17, 08:30 AM
((Aww their goes my rivalry with Black Adder, damn you evil nazis!))

banjo1985
2008-04-17, 08:55 AM
Private Baldrick makes sure Captain Blackadder has enough Rat-O-Van before running off towards Dallas Dakota

"Ere! Can I 'av your boots sir? I've runs out of rats for the Rat-O-Van, and I need something to replace them. Boots taste just like rat if you use enough seasoning."

MadHatter
2008-04-17, 10:48 AM
Hey Sgt. Yspoch! Don't be making assumptions! Have you forgotten what they taught us at boot camp? When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me. :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Lavidor
2008-04-17, 11:26 AM
"Ye god, Baldrick (Banjo1985) we have a competent chef you know.

Speaking of which, made any grub, Cook Jar?"

((Hurrah for random pointing!))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-17, 11:36 AM
A bit confused at what he means with the rat-o-van he asks Err, lad, rad-o-van? I think the sun´s gotten you a bit chap.
He looks around a bit looking for anything that might pass as a ´rat-o-van´ and his eyes pas over sgt. Yspoch. Err, that guy has a strange name...
On hearing the second thing he says.
I will not have people eating boots here! By the king himself, I´l not allow you to poison somebody with boots, of all things! Its just not proper.
Then hearing Lavidor he says.
Yes, I´m cheff here anyway, I have cooked and will do so throughout my life chap, nobody be taking my job. I woulnd´t understand why any chap would take it from me...

Yeah, though you´l have to wait for everybody, I don´t know much about who´s who, but I want us, fine tea-drinking british folks to get out of here, oh how I long back to wife and kitchen...

Zombie pixe
2008-04-17, 12:50 PM
((hah! i trumph again! Silly free hand, he should know that a blackadder never loses, even if he has to cheat to win! baldrick on the other hand...))

Zar Peter
2008-04-17, 02:44 PM
Private Zar's diary, Day 3
Weather: Hot. Very Hot

Two deaths since yesterday. Brave Brits. No Germans in sight, headquarters should have sent some Agents, I'm sure James Bond could outwit these Germans with ease. But about one thing I'm thinking: Why did both dead people point at Zombie Pixe?

Supagoof
2008-04-17, 03:04 PM
Private Mustard looks around.

Corporal Jeremy Sticks (CultDoctor) sir! Weren't you on patrol last night? Rule 34 a subsection 215 x of addendum 31078.125 of the paratroopers policy handbook states that when in a situation of unknown location surrounded by hostile enemies, the ranking officers shall establish a. a safe position b. command post, c. a patrol by rank respectively. Now, I just may have gotten out of boot camp, but wouldn't objective c. have fallen upon your responsibilities...sir?
((No good reason, just really don't like the reason you gave for pointing yesterday. It's too close the TPBM and point at self reasoning.))

Griever
2008-04-17, 04:20 PM
Sitting by himself, Private Bridger idles over his thoughts. That zombie pixie...it seems deadly to point at em... better handle the problem.

Nychta
2008-04-17, 04:55 PM
Zombie Pixe. +5 vorpal filler text!

Aemoh
2008-04-17, 05:06 PM
Taking out his cards from the other day, Private Aemoh reshuffles and lays them out, playing a game of solitare.

"I prefer shooting wars, ya know?" he says, looking towards the closest person, which in this case is Private Mustard(Supagoof).

Jagg
2008-04-17, 05:49 PM
Sargeant Kingsley wanders over to one of the Captains. "Sah. {ermission to speak Sah?"

At a wave from the Captain the Sargeant says "I'm worried about our water supplies sir. It's an almost open invitation for Jerry to disable the entire group. I think we need to send out a patrol to look for water and take along a couple of the animals to haul, perhaps the Llama. It's not really a desert animal and we could do with fresh meat."

Yspoch
2008-04-18, 01:01 AM
"... Two!..."

spawn_I
2008-04-18, 01:53 AM
William Sponis

Two of our mates, already down? Not a good start. Not a good start at all... For me, everyone's a suspect. Right Frigs?

FujinAkari
2008-04-18, 03:14 AM
Zar Peter

((Yeah, I got nothing... and can't even come up with decent roleplay :( Going back to Zar because of what was listed on day one))

BlackMage2549
2008-04-18, 04:03 AM
Private Lazarus yawned. He was tired of the yelling, the shouting, everyone pointing fingers at each other. Especially that Yspoch fellow. Maybe he's trying to draw attention away from himself by screaming so much.

Freshmeat
2008-04-18, 04:21 AM
Pvt. Remi Stafti wonders who could be an infiltrator, before deciding that it could very well be Captain Blackadder Baldrick (Banjo) himself.

@v Capito

Lavidor
2008-04-18, 06:49 AM
Pvt. Remi Stafti wonders who could be an infiltrator, before deciding that it could very well be Captain Blackadder (Banjo) himself.

((Psst-Banjo is Baldrick...))

Uncle Festy
2008-04-18, 06:59 AM
((And Blackadder is Zombie Pixe.))

hap_hazard
2008-04-18, 08:15 AM
Random point at Lavidor, since I can't point at Uncle Festy.

Shishnarfne
2008-04-18, 08:20 AM
"What, no leads, Captain? Where are the nasty spies? Who are they? Do you know?", as Pfc. Harris points at hap_hazard.

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-18, 09:06 AM
"Freshmeat, that's all we are."

Yspoch
2008-04-18, 11:07 AM
"... THREE!"

CultDoctor
2008-04-18, 11:14 PM
"Yspoch, is that you again?"

(No time for proper RP sorry. at grandparent's place :smallwink:)

Yspoch
2008-04-19, 02:01 AM
"Aha! There is the spy - nice of you to come forward." :smalltongue:

"Anyway Cpt. Blackadder (Zombie Pixe) will know what to do now."

Gaelbert
2008-04-19, 02:08 AM
Zombie Pixe

DemonicAngel
2008-04-19, 05:45 AM
(I'm back and my computer is fixed.. did I get auto or not?))

Fin
2008-04-19, 06:02 AM
((Gah! Just realised Yspoch is about...

*initialises Rule of Yspoch (Which is to kill him in any and all spytrap games even if he is a good guy, because he made us all look like fools and I like revenge :smallwink: )*))

Yspoch, I don't know how you mind controlled cultdoctor into stepping forward when you got to three, but I don't like it...

Zar Peter
2008-04-19, 06:13 AM

I think you're alive since it's only day two.

Jontom Xire
2008-04-19, 07:22 AM

If you had pointed instead of writing that, then no. However as it is I feel lenient. But you had better point tomorrow or you will be autoed.

=========

The arguments went back and forth all day; Zombie Pixe or Yspoch? Who was more suspicious? Who was most likely to be a secret enemy amongst you all. Towards the end of the day, Frigs could stand it no longer.

"Why do we have to kill anyone?" he asked, walking forward to stand before you all, "why can't we all just live in peace. Why do we have to have war? Why can't we all just get along, Germans and British side by side. I'm sure the Nazis aren't that bad, but just look at all the people dying in this war. Isn't that worse?"

"Umm, no, they're Germans, we kill them, that's the point, duh" someone near the back muttered.

"Oh stand aside", Zombie Pixe exclaimed impatiently, cuffing him across the head. "You're a fool!"

Frigs fell heavily, his head striking what must surely be the only stone in the desert, and he lay still.

"Umm, is he, like, you know, dead?", someone asked.

"Of course not!", Zombie Pixe exclaimed. He knelt by Frigs' body and felt for a pulse. "Umm, that is, I meant to say, errr, yes, he is. Sorry and all that".

"Murderer!", the cries went up, "You must be a filthy Nazi!", "Kill him somone". And someone obeyed. A shot rang out, and Zombie Pixe slumped to the floor, obviously dead, with half his brains decorating the sand by his body.

Day ends. Zombie Pixe was lynched and Frigs was auto-lynched. Both were British Paratroopers.

Night begins. Please get your night actions in.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-19, 08:09 AM
((for goodness sake people! I AM NOT A WOLF.

*looks at Megaman game*

Well, Most of the time anyway :smallsigh:

still, it was fun, pitty I didnt outlive baldrick :smallannoyed: ))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-19, 10:44 AM
(One of us, british paratroopers again? This is a bad start...)

Jagg
2008-04-20, 05:06 PM
meh no time. Llama again

Zar Peter
2008-04-20, 05:08 PM
Peter Zar pushes Jagg in his sleeping bag so he stops sleep-speaking.

Jagg
2008-04-20, 09:26 PM
Sargeant Kingsley grunts, farts, rolls over in his sleep and mumbles 'Roasted Llama...MmmMmmmMmm"

Jontom Xire
2008-04-21, 02:42 AM
I'm afraid I'm feeling really knackered, tired, and fuzzy headed. If anyone wants to write a flavour text to replace this, just PM it to me.

Sorry.

Eldritch Knight, a British paratrooper was killed by the German infiltrators.
Night ends, day starts, get pointing.

Jagg
2008-04-21, 04:24 AM
Grunt, fart, mumble Llama

Yspoch
2008-04-21, 04:45 AM
Sgt. Yames Spochs smile is cold as he approaches Crp. Sticks: "Ha, I knew one of those germans would step forward! Corporal Jeremy Sticks (CultDoctor), your lies won't help you now! You will pay for your treason!"

((I hope this does not count as a delayed TPBM-vote - it's more like a "back-to-you"-vote :smallredface: ))

banjo1985
2008-04-21, 04:56 AM
Private Baldrick is completely lost now that Blackadder has been killed by the pesky Germans. He get's a whiff of the sleeping sergeant next to him and holds his nose.

"Cor blimey Sergeant Kingsley (Jagg), you don't half smell rotten! I hope the rat-o-van didn't disagree with you?"

Lavidor
2008-04-21, 05:17 AM
Crp. Dor starts checking the camp perimetre "For potential water sources. Don't just sit there, Private Aemoh, help me!"

((Wheee, still no idea who to point at.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-21, 06:43 AM
(Ey, Jagg, that's two days in a row, you've tried to get my goose all goose-whipped to the noose. Have ye been making bad scries again? In fact, ya even voted for me in your sleep. Why do you want me dead so badly? Are yi afraid of my ability to lead a bandwagon? Hmmmm. I do like your RP, though.)

(For now, Jagg seems like the biggest tthreat to me. Maybe tonight, I'll get some time to skim for clues.)

Low-Key
2008-04-21, 09:19 AM
"Crp. Dor (Lavidor) Wait a moment while I lace up and I'll go with you."
Private Lacki finishes tying his boots, grabs his rifle, and trots to catch up.

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-21, 10:06 AM
"Mordokai, didn't you try and kill eldricht knight last time, why would anyone else kill him."

PhantomFox
2008-04-21, 02:12 PM
(I'm going to have to go with Coolgaelbert this time around. The couple last minute votes for ZombiePixe seemed a bit out of place, and I have the feeling that a couple of the Germans are vets from the previous game. Mainly because Free Hand doesn't seem like your usual Night 1 kill. Flimsy evidence, but it's all I have to go on.)

Mordokai
2008-04-21, 02:43 PM
"Lavidor, you seem like somebody who doesn't know the first thing about what's going on. Yet, I suspect that behind your indifirence is a malevolent cunningness of a German infiltrator. Mind explaining yourself?"

spawn_I
2008-04-21, 03:04 PM
Some people seems to have disappear... For instance, where is BlackMage2549?

Griever
2008-04-21, 04:06 PM
Private Bridger raises an eyebrow at Sergeant Kingsley (Jagg)
Dreamin' of killin' our llama in your sleep? Tha's dangerous to all of us, we might need to kill 'n eat it later, but not now.

Shishnarfne
2008-04-21, 04:29 PM
"Well, there's plenty of hot air around here, but there appears to be some logic behind one of these..."

Pfc. Harris points at coolgaelbert

Lavidor
2008-04-21, 04:56 PM
"Lavidor, you seem like somebody who doesn't know the first thing about what's going on. Yet, I suspect that behind your indifirence is a malevolent cunningness of a German infiltrator. Mind explaining yourself?"

"Believe me I know what's going on. I also have no idea who the Germans could be. In the mean time, I'm just tryin' to survive, which is sorta hard to do with no supplys."

((Malevolent cunningness? On my first game? You do flatter me so. :smalltongue:))

Aemoh
2008-04-21, 06:56 PM
"Help yourself." replies Private Aemoh, looking up at Crp. Dor(Lavidor). "Can't you see I'm a bit busy playing cards here?"

Eldritch Knight
2008-04-21, 07:34 PM
I'm afraid I'm feeling really knackered, tired, and fuzzy headed. If anyone wants to write a flavour text to replace this, just PM it to me.

Sorry.

Eldritch Knight, a British paratrooper was killed by the German infiltrators.

What is it with the lovable Canadian being targeted so often?

Supagoof
2008-04-21, 07:47 PM
I gotta fly with PF this time around. Seems like last minute vote switching is something done to ensure someone is killed, and since Coolgaelbert is guilty of it, we'd all like to know why.

Freshmeat
2008-04-21, 07:57 PM
Pvt. Remi Stafti suspects Gilbert du Cool (coolgaelbert) of being a nazi collaborateur.

Uncle Festy
2008-04-21, 08:09 PM
((*is back*))

Nychta
2008-04-21, 08:31 PM
... sure, why not. Coolgaelbert.

hap_hazard
2008-04-21, 08:47 PM
Eh. Coolgaelbert.

Griever
2008-04-21, 09:02 PM
Private Bridger watches the gathering crowd and joins in, deciding that safety could best be found in numbers.

Let's get that damned Nazi Coolgaelbert!

FujinAkari
2008-04-21, 09:35 PM
With a nod and a swirl of tobacco across molassus-colored teeth, the rifleman agrees "Tis a war and our job be to kill... you all seem to have points be true, and I'll side with yer logics for the mincing Coolgaelbert. Ah can't say I like the slaughter... but what kin I say? I'm good at it..."

Jontom Xire
2008-04-22, 02:14 AM
Half-way vote tally:

Coolgaelbert: 8
Lavidor: 3
Jagg: 2

5 others are on one vote.

Currently up for auto-lynch are:

DemonicAngel
Frankelbert
Kasz

Kasz
2008-04-22, 04:26 AM
(Oh cheesecake, I missed the smash bros one by a few hours and almost this one too))
Private Donnelly, sits up looking at Coolgaelbert.
"It seems alot of people think you are one of those damn Germans"

Zar Peter
2008-04-22, 05:37 AM
Private Zar's diary, Day 3
Weather: Hot. Not so hot as yesterday but hotter than two days ago

Bad night. Woke up every once in a while because of Jaggs sleep talking. Unfortunatly I didn't wake up when they killed EK. It seems that Coolgaelbert acted very suspectful yesterday.[/QUOTE]

CultDoctor
2008-04-22, 08:20 PM
Ooooh. A bandwagon.

*points at Coolgaelbert*

Now someone, gimme a light.

Uncle Festy
2008-04-23, 07:03 AM
Hm...
*squints at timestamp on JX's "day start" post*
Day is over... wait for it... wait for it... just a bit... longer...
NOW!
Writing up deathscene.

Freshmeat
2008-04-23, 08:24 AM
Considering that that's over an hour and a half ago, I'm left to wonder whether this update involves coolgaelbert reciting Macbeth and King Lear from start to finish before actually dying. :smallbiggrin:

Uncle Festy
2008-04-23, 08:31 AM
Sorry, guys.
I'm running out the door, so I can't wait for a confirm on the scene from JX.
JX, could ya PM St. Nil for me? ktxbai))

Tensions were high again in the desert. Accusations were flying everywhere, but one person was the focus of the mob’s attention. “Coolgaelbert!” The mob is out for blood, and it doesn’t look like they’ll be stopped.
Suddenly, Lavidor shouts, “Look! Who’s that?” Everyone turns around and sees a figure off in the distance, struggling towards the camp. With the help of several of the paratroopers, the man makes it to the camp. “Who are you?” asks Private Bridger. “I am… St. Nil. I was part of a British paratrooper regiment – but we were caught in an ambush! I was the only one to survive! Yes, that’s it… I think.” You look at each other, and the unspoken thought passes between you – can we even trust him? St. Nil knocks you all out of your reverie by saying, “Are you all going to go in the tents, or do you plan on being killed by that?” You all look where he’s pointing, and realize – there’s a sandstorm on the horizon!
All of you – St. Nil included – run towards the nearest tent. All, that is, except Frankelbert and Demonic Angel. Standing at the outskirts of the camp in a bit of a haze, they don’t make it back in time. And Coolgaelbert? Every time he tries to get into a tent, he’s pushed out again. It seems that the regiment doesn’t want him to survive the sandstorm – and it would appear that the regiment succeeds. The sandstorm washes over the camp, and when it passes, Frankelbert, Demonic Angel, and Coolgaelbert are gone. For that matter, so is Frankelbert’s tent. There’s no way of verifying who he was. As those of you who were sheltered in Coolgaelbert and Demonic Angel’s tents emerge, however, it is clear that you’ve all made a horrible mistake.

Summary
Coolgaelbert was lynched. Demonic Angel was autolynched. They were both British Paratroopers.
Frankelbert was also autolynched. His role has been reassigned to St. Nil.
EDIT: Clarification - St. Nil was not part of the game prior to this point. He now has whatever role (if any) Frankelbert had prior to the autolynch. Thank you.
Day ends. Night falls. Send all your night actions in ASAP to both JX and I.

Supagoof
2008-04-23, 09:46 AM
((Nice scene Uncle Festy. Love the switch out!))

Zar Peter
2008-04-23, 10:07 AM
Sorry Uncle Festy, but let's see what I can make out of your post:

Frankelbert had a role, otherwise she would have been autolynched like the others.
Saint Nil was a paratrooper otherwise he wouldn't get Frankelberts role.

Anyway, Saint Nil now is confirmed by the narrators to have a power role, German infiltrator or secret agent. I don't think that was intended.

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-23, 10:17 AM
I think St Nil, wasn't playing and just took the role of the first person autolynched.

Supagoof
2008-04-23, 11:01 AM
That's what I would surmise as well. See the sign-up thread for details....

But nice try in attempting to pin a role on him out of thin air. Maybe your right, maybe not. :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2008-04-23, 11:18 AM
Sorry, posted before looking up. That's what I assumed at first. Well, if that's possible than I would forget my post above but the wording of the narrator post is confusing. (Me, at last)

Uncle Festy
2008-04-23, 11:46 AM
You know, I had St. Nil come in from the desert for a reason. :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2008-04-23, 12:45 PM
Clarification - St. Nil was not part of the game prior to this point. He now has whatever role (if any) Frankelbert had prior to the autolynch. Thank you.

Frankelbert
2008-04-23, 01:05 PM
((Ah, sorry for not keeping up with this thread, I thought I'd have more time but it turns out I didn't...Anyway, have fun guys.))

Nychta
2008-04-23, 06:10 PM
((I am leaving for the next 3 days (I return on Sunday.) Please do not autolynch me(, nor should you lynch me). Cheers. Narrators, I'll PM you.))

Saint Nil
2008-04-24, 06:48 AM
((Glad I got to join.))

Jontom Xire
2008-04-24, 08:07 AM
Dawn breaks peacefully as the sun rises above the horizon. A rapid roll call establishes that no-one died during the night. Perhaps the German infiltrators decided to give up and become genuine British paratroopers? Yeah right! If you believe that you would believe anything...like...like that you can get Llamas in the desert, for example. Ummm. Bad example.

Night ends, no-one died.
Day starts. Get pointing!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-24, 08:24 AM
I point at St. Nil to officially welcome him into the game.

I do think it would be quite rude of others to point at him though, lest his welcome become rather fatal.

FujinAkari
2008-04-24, 08:49 AM
"Hey... you... Shishnarfne... what t'hell kinda name is that... sounds like... Schnitzel... or... Sayanaira... or other things that oppose liberty, truth, and freedom! Admit it, what color is yer kraut? You've been sittin' to one side strokin' yer ego... avoidin' notice... well I notice ya now goosestepper!"

((OOC: No night action means random point!))

Shishnarfne
2008-04-24, 08:54 AM
"Who is this Shishnarfne of whom you speak? I am Pfc. Thomas Harris, proud volunteer in His Majesty's finest paratroopers! And who, pray tell, are you to suggest otherwise?"

Pfc. Harris points right back at Fujin Akari.

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-24, 09:49 AM
"Hap hazard is a bandwagon jumper but I've got basicly nothing."

Saint Nil
2008-04-24, 11:07 AM
Private Mustard(Supagoof), what are you doing with that knife?(I love clue)

PhantomFox
2008-04-24, 11:59 AM
(Dangit, I thought I had something there. It was worth a shot anyhow.)

Swampy curses his foolish mistake and dives back into his records, try to find something, anything that can help them, coming up with and summarily discarding various crackpot theories.

"Well, he looked at me funny the other day, so maybe... no. What about him? He sorta looks german... if you tilt your head and squint a bit... no... perhaps Jagg? Not sure about that either, bah, I'm getting nowhere...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-24, 12:14 PM
Private Mustard(Supagoof), what are you doing with that knife?(I love clue)

(You strange strange man. Why would you point at the man who is Clue if you love Clue? Don't you know that if Supagoof dies, the Clue goes away. Perhaps that is a Clue as well?)

Saint Nil
2008-04-24, 12:27 PM
(it was just a random post. No worse than you pointing at me)

MadHatter
2008-04-24, 12:30 PM
Hmm, I think you might be onto something PF.

*points at Jagg*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-24, 12:31 PM
( I was trying to be friendly!!! *Runs off, sobbing, since his nice gesture wasn't appreciated*) :smalltongue:

Saint Nil
2008-04-24, 12:41 PM
(Sorry:smallfrown: , being ambushed has made me way to serious. I secnerly apoligize for being mean))

Saint Nil
2008-04-24, 12:45 PM
(Sorry:smallfrown: , being ambushed has made me way to serious. I sencerly apoligize for being mean))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-24, 12:51 PM
(You weren't being mean. You have every right to be paranoid. I'm just messing around. You can even see my goofy tongue smiley face in the post. You may not know this about me, but I'm as silly as a bulldog dressed up to look like Donald Trump.

Your apology is accepted, though. I didn't mean for ya to take me seriously.)

So, do you have any idea who might be a spy?)

Lavidor
2008-04-24, 12:52 PM
((While no night kill may be helpful in some ways, it hurts in others. We don't actually have much reasons to point, and it could mean that the Germans formed a network by attempting to kill a fellow.))

No time for RP, though I may edit it in after dinner. I pick Shishnarfne because he pointed back.

Saint Nil
2008-04-24, 12:54 PM
(( Wait, if the germans attack a german, don't they kill him?

Also: Once again, I'm way too serious))

PhantomFox
2008-04-24, 01:09 PM
(Nah, a German attacking another German results in them finding out about each other. At least that's how it worked last game.

As for being too serious... this (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LzSWdj4izHM) should cure that. Random insanity!)

Saint Nil
2008-04-24, 01:12 PM
(AHHH!! Insanity!!!! And Phantom Fox, thanks for the info. And insanity:smalltongue: )

Supagoof
2008-04-24, 02:30 PM
Private Mustard(Supagoof), what are you doing with that knife?(I love clue)What - What!?! This is standard issue by His Majesites Royal Army! How dare you insinuate that I'm doing anything with this knife other then hunting German spies with it. I have a right good mind to wallop you upside the head for dare suggesting such a thing. Honestly, I think the time you spent in the dessert has lent itself to paranoia creeping through your head. Best clean the sand out of your noggin ol' boy, before your nonesense ends up getting you killed.

Now, Swampy here lead us down a path yesterday that resulted in one of our finest being left out in the storm. I can't say I blame him too harshly for that, his guess is as good as the rest of ours for who amongst us is a rotten, cold, disgusting, filthy, vermin German spy. And I myself agreed with him. But I shan't be fooled today by his wandering distrust and non-insightful focus. However, you there seem to be keen to agree with him again. Why's that? Private Mustard says, pointing at Madhatter.

Yspoch
2008-04-24, 03:31 PM
"Hey Griever, don't you know what you want? Running with the mob much, eh?"

Griever
2008-04-24, 04:11 PM
Raising his eyebrow thoughtfully, Private Bridger's gaze turns to Yspoch.

I beg your pardon? I have yet to even cast my opinion today and you accuse me? I find that suspicious! :smalltongue:

Low-Key
2008-04-24, 04:22 PM
Phantomfox Pvt(?) Renard, you gibber nonsense and (madhatter) Lt. Dan agrees? What kind of code have you two worked out?

Aemoh
2008-04-24, 04:44 PM
Private Aemoh, apparently had enough of his card games, heads out for a little stroll. Despite it perhaps being better to just keep walking, he keeps within sight of everyone else, especially keeping an eye on Low-Key.

hap_hazard
2008-04-24, 07:53 PM
Emperor Demonking. Die!

banjo1985
2008-04-25, 04:33 AM
Private Baldrick is still morose at his masters death, and he has no cunning plans to speak of. Instead he flings some rat-o-van at Lavidor.

DemonicAngel
2008-04-25, 06:51 AM
"Foul German! you will taste the blade of my british ancestors! and then sgt. court jumps unto the nearest person, which is Madhatter (yay random pointing.)

Freshmeat
2008-04-25, 06:51 AM
@^ Brace yourself for a shock laddie (http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=962): you've been autolynched yesterday.

Pvt. Remi Stafti points at Shishnarfne.

((It doesn't seem all that unlikely that his first post once the game had started contained a clue as to the German password, what with him talking about such varied topics as cloth, sand buildup, German tanks and dunes. EK also died rather early this game, much like the last one (where Shishnarfne was an infiltrator as well). It's not much, but at least it's something.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-25, 08:30 AM
(Don't worry Demonic Angel, I'll point at Mad Hatter for you.)

*the llama marches around, tongue hanging out, trying to stay cool and failing miserably.*

Jontom Xire
2008-04-25, 08:43 AM
Demonic Angel,

If you had pointed instead of writing that, then no. However as it is I feel lenient. But you had better point tomorrow or you will be autoed.

Can't say you weren't warned. I let you off once with a clear idea of what you needed to do to not get auto-lunched. No second chances though.

In future:

1) Play regularly.
2) Notify narrators of potential absences.

If you're having computer problems and take a few seconds to PM just ONE narrator that this is the case and you're not sure when you can get back in, then we'll happily put a post in the thread to let other players know and mark you down as not to be auto-lynched. Or ask a friend to post in the thread for you.

spawn_I
2008-04-25, 10:16 AM
Mr. Yspoch looks a little suspicious or is it my idea?

Saint Nil
2008-04-25, 11:31 AM
Shishnarfne,sounds sort of german. Why were you called that, Pfc. Thomas Harris?

I think freshmeat has a point.

Shishnarfne
2008-04-25, 12:13 PM
Shishnarfne,sounds sort of german. Why were you called that, Pfc. Thomas Harris?

((Totally OOC: my handle is not German, it is the name of a character (supposedly from India) in a Russian novel. I Russified it to Shishnarfniev last game (as happens in the novel). Besides, roles are supposed to be random. I'm just tired of people misidentifying my handle and using that as a justification to point at me...))

Pfc. Harris looks around, "Why are you pointing at me? Surely you don't think I'm working for the Germans? I came here to fight Rommel, not get shot by my fellow Brits!" He points in desparation at Mad Hatter (Lt. Dan) to try to avoid being lynched.

Saint Nil
2008-04-25, 02:03 PM
(I know it's nothing like german, but I still think your a wolf, I justed wanted some story to go along with mt point)

Zar Peter
2008-04-25, 04:53 PM
Private Zar's diary, Day 4
Weather: Hot. But I spot a cloud. Ok, it was a little one but it was a cloud.

No one died this night. I hope that's a good sign, although ut could mean that the germans are gathering together already. There is not really a lead today but I think Mad Hatter is more suspicious than this Sisch.. Sishnfr... Sishnrfnev... russian recruit.

Uncle Festy
2008-04-25, 05:08 PM
((Gone for two days.))

Jontom Xire
2008-04-26, 04:41 AM
There's only a few hours of daylight remaining. Up for auto-lynch are:

BlackMage2549
Dallas-Dakota
Fin
Vampiric

Too many by far.

Fin
2008-04-26, 04:47 AM
((Eep! Sorry busy couple of days))

Points at MadHatter

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-26, 06:29 AM
(Will vote then)
Whati s Madhatter doing over there?

CultDoctor
2008-04-26, 06:49 AM
Besides, roles are supposed to be random. I'm just tired of people misidentifying my handle and using that as a justification to point at me...

Which decreases your likelihood of being wolf how, exactly? :smalltongue:

Need to vote, so...

*points at Shishnarfne*

Kasz
2008-04-26, 09:39 AM
Private Donnelly looks at Pfc. Harris warily.

Saint Nil
2008-04-26, 10:57 AM
(okay, Madhatter has about 2 more points at him compered to Shishnarfne, so unless Vampiric and BlackMage2549 point at him, Madhatter is going to be lynched)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-26, 10:59 AM
( We can still lynch Shishnarfne IG 'tomorrow')

Saint Nil
2008-04-26, 11:06 AM
(yeah, but I wanted to see if my suspicions were correct today)

MadHatter
2008-04-26, 04:47 PM
((I seem to have a talent for getting myself lynched :P ))

Jontom Xire
2008-04-27, 01:00 AM
Private Donnelly looks at Pfc. Harris warily.

This vote was not counted and you are now on one day of inactivity. As has been stated before, you MUST specify the username of the person you are pointing at, not just their in game name.

Sorry for the late update.

As evening comes and the sun slowly sets over the horizon, the unit has come to a decision. At times the arguing was fierce and heated but now a clear majority can be seen. As the inevitability of his fate sinks in, the victim of the dispute speaks hastily.

"Wait no, please don't shoot. I'll just go, ok? How's that? I'll just walk into the desert. I won't bother anyone ever again, please? I'm innocent anyway. Look I'll just go."

Mad Hatter turns and walks into the desrt. Without any water. The rest of you, knowing this to be a death sentence, and the gesture to be one of pure British spirit hang your heads in shame as Mad Hatter passes over the top of the nearest sand dune and out of sight.

"Wait, maybe we ought to go fetch him back", says Black Mage.

"Good idea", says Vampiric, and the two of them walk after Mad Hatter.

You stay awake for several hours, but it soon becomes clear that they aren't coming back.

MadHatter, a British paratrooper, was lynched.
BlackMage2549, who was Agent Argon, was auto-lynched.
Vampiric, another British paratrooper, was also auto-lynched.

Day ends, night begins, get your night actions in soon.

FujinAkari
2008-04-27, 01:34 AM
((Agent Argon? What is that? I don't see anything about it in the rules in the first post...))

Zar Peter
2008-04-27, 12:08 PM
^ Secret Agents, aka Masons. I think they are described but not their secret names which makes sense because they are secret.

Uncle Festy
2008-04-27, 07:53 PM
((^: Dingdingding! That is correct. We have a winner, folks!))

Lavidor
2008-04-28, 06:34 AM
((I know why he was auto'd. He was an un-activated sleeper agent. :smallwink:

*prepares for groans on that double pun*))

Jontom Xire
2008-04-28, 06:57 AM
In the middle of the night the unit is woken by the sound of an alarm clock going off. As torches pop on the camp is a mas of confusion but gradually people identify the source of the sound. It appears that someone took it upon themselves to rig the area around Freshmeat's bedroll with tripwires connected to an alarm clock. And it seems to have worked.

The rest of the night passes uneventfully until eventually the morning sun rises above the horizon.

The German infiltrators attempted to assassinate Freshmeat but were prevented by the interdiction expert.

The following players are at risk of auto-lynch:

Jagg
Mordokai
xNadia

Shishnarfne
2008-04-28, 08:43 AM
"As much as I appreciate still being alive, I must find the bandwagon against our Lieutenant suspicious in its timing. Add into this the amateurish attempt against the life of the one who suspected me, and I strongly suspect we've got some nasty Germans trying to get me lynched today... You! There! Do you know anything about this?" Pfc. Harris points at Zar Peter.

Jagg
2008-04-28, 10:07 PM
(OMG I'd better point) Lavidor that joke was so bad it deserves a point. Tell a good one and I'll point elsewhere.

FujinAkari
2008-04-28, 11:09 PM
Well, I started off the first game pointing at Zar Peter because he metagamed in his first post... and I don't really see anything major to go on at the moment, so I'll go along with Shish, especially as an apology for starting a bandwagon against him last time :)

Nychta
2008-04-29, 01:59 AM
Eek!
*waves* Well, I'm back, anyway. Jontom, did you not get a PM stating that I was leaving for a few days, and giving my actions?
Never mind.

Lavidor, surely a brit would have a true sense of Brit humour...
*waits for CultDoctor to pop in and make a sarcastic comment*

Jontom Xire
2008-04-29, 02:22 AM
Eek!
*waves* Well, I'm back, anyway. Jontom, did you not get a PM stating that I was leaving for a few days, and giving my actions?

Nope. Double checked my inbox and everything.

Lavidor
2008-04-29, 07:55 AM
((Note to self: Stop making jokes in WW games. I was only expecting 1 point for that.
Woo! Go baner!))

"Yes? Then why don't you exhibit your sense of humor?"

((spawn_I pointed differently from the bandwagons pretty late in the day.))

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-29, 09:30 AM
I honestly think that at this point, I think the EK kill is suspicious Mordokai.

Freshmeat
2008-04-29, 10:31 AM
Although it was dark and I only caught a glimpse of my assaillants' faces, I believe that one of them looked quite a bit like Baldrick (Banjo).

Aemoh
2008-04-29, 10:36 AM
Sitting in his corner, Private Aemoh gets out his deck of cards again. Though how long one man can play solitaire, who knows?

((*points at Jagg*

No real reason,just don't feel like lynching Lavidor for a stupid joke))

EDIT: Bah, Freshmeat pointed while I slowly typed. Following his lead:
*changes point to Banjo*

Shishnarfne
2008-04-29, 11:08 AM
"A lead? Excellent!"
*points at Banjo

Yspoch
2008-04-29, 11:09 AM
"Down with Baldrick (Banjo1985)!"

((Ahh, the sweet feeling of not having to think. :smallbiggrin:))

Saint Nil
2008-04-29, 12:05 PM
Baldrick(Banjo)how dear you betray us! Die Nazi!

Lavidor
2008-04-29, 12:23 PM
Although it was dark and I only caught a glimpse of my assaillants' faces, I believe that one of them looked quite a bit like Baldrick (Banjo).

((Any particular reason? I'd prefer not to lynch without one. Unlike the 4 people who posted before me.))

PhantomFox
2008-04-29, 12:38 PM
Look's like someone's got some info... let's test it.
Banjo1985

Yspoch
2008-04-29, 01:03 PM
((Any particular reason? I'd prefer not to lynch without one. Unlike the 4 people who posted before me.))

((What!? I gave one! :smallwink:

Besides, Freshmeat was targeted by germans. He's earned the right to try and hit 'em back.
))

Fin
2008-04-29, 01:05 PM
Hmm, if it was dark you probably his smell that gave him away :smallbiggrin:

Banjo1985

Mordokai
2008-04-29, 01:23 PM
Private Stark once again seems little bit under the weather today. Seeing Emperor Demonking pointing at him, he pulls out his gun and points it at him and says to him:

"Hasn't your momma teached you it's rude to point at people? And who the hell is this Mordokai you're speaking of? The name is Stark, James Stark."

Griever
2008-04-29, 03:55 PM
I am sure this is what Blackadder would have wanted, Baldrick (Banjo).

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-29, 04:12 PM
Why, that Baldrick(Banjo1985) looks suspicious to me!

(Two british paratroopers, we should get something, some strategy up, because its not looking to bright for us Brits, now.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-29, 04:22 PM
*The llama starts meandering around inside different tents, looking for anything leafy or green to eat. He hums happily as he finds a wallet and starts munching on the leafy things inside. Its not the tastiest plant he's ever eaten, but its something at least.*

(Hmmmmm....well, its not much, but I think Freshmeat is on to something. He specifically said that he said his assailant's face. Now, when I see the word "face" I think of Face of Evil. So at first I thought he wanted me to point at Face of Evil, but he isn't in this game. So I assumed that the clue wasn't a clue to the answer, but a clue to a clue to the answer, so I theorized that Face of Evil was a clue to point at I'm Da Rogue. However, she's not in this game, either. So I hypothesized that I'm Da Rogue was also a clue. Well, I'm Da Rogue has many connections in the Playground, so I wasn't sure where to follow this clue. Then it hit me like a bug on a windshield. Freshmeat was protected. Now, we take the word protected and combine it with I'm Da Rogue and we are obviously supposed to point at I'm Da Rogue's protector who happens to be Mordokai.)

Zar Peter
2008-04-29, 04:30 PM
Private Zar's diary, Day 4
Weather: Hot. Extremly Hot.

Hurray, the germans couldn't kill tonight. And I think I saw the shadow of Banjo1985 lurking around Freshmeats sleeping bag shortly before the alarm went on.

((Same reason as Yspoch. Freshmeat can't be a German and he's the only one who gives us a lead right now.)

Mordokai
2008-04-29, 04:34 PM
(Hmmmmm....well, its not much, but I think Freshmeat is on to something. He specifically said that he said his assailant's face. Now, when I see the word "face" I think of Face of Evil. So at first I thought he wanted me to point at Face of Evil, but he isn't in this game. So I assumed that the clue wasn't a clue to the answer, but a clue to a clue to the answer, so I theorized that Face of Evil was a clue to point at I'm Da Rogue. However, she's not in this game, either. So I hypothesized that I'm Da Rogue was also a clue. Well, I'm Da Rogue has many connections in the Playground, so I wasn't sure where to follow this clue. Then it hit me like a bug on a windshield. Freshmeat was protected. Now, we take the word protected and combine it with I'm Da Rogue and we are obviously supposed to point at I'm Da Rogue's protector who happens to be Mordokai.)

((Remind me to send you a gift basket or something similar, because not lot of things made me laught as much as this did :smallbiggrin: That Joker ITP award was well earned.))

Jagg
2008-04-29, 05:32 PM
I'm joining the Banjowagon...for all the reasons previously mentioned by others.

Uncle Festy
2008-04-29, 05:54 PM

*narrator LOL*
I in no way confirm or deny your argument here, but it still made me laugh.

Low-Key
2008-04-29, 09:26 PM
*The llama starts meandering around inside different tents, looking for anything leafy or green to eat. He hums happily as he finds a wallet and starts munching on the leafy things inside. Its not the tastiest plant he's ever eaten, but its something at least.*

(Too good to not earn a vote
points at Mordokai )

spawn_I
2008-04-30, 12:50 AM
We've got 2 major suspects here. I say let's get Baldrick(Banjo1985) first and see what happens. And for my vote outside the bandwagon last time, let's say I was out "fishing"...

banjo1985
2008-04-30, 04:41 AM
Baldrick looks unhappy and points at Mordokai, but it's clear his hearts not in it.

"Was my rat-o-van really that bad?"

((I'm not even going to argue :smalltongue: have a good game guys!))

Jontom Xire
2008-04-30, 05:15 AM
Today it's unanimous. Baldrick must die for crimes against humanity, to be specific, his terrible Rat-o-van. Oh, and for being a German spy. But mostly for his rat-o-van.

As the crowd gathers Baldrick speaks his final words;

"Verdamnt! Ich really wished zu winnen diese game. Why couldn't sie just let mich winnen for eine change, huh? Ah well. Cannst Ich just walk into the desert like das last loser?"

He turns his back on the mob and walks into the desert, but the mob is inflamed, wanting blood. Guns are drawn, triggers pulled, grenades thrown (after the pin has been pulled out of course) and soon all that is left of Baldrick is a bloody crater in the sand.

As you loot, uh that is, search Baldrick's belongings, you find a small radio. You try to use it, but all you get is the speaking clock. And no amount of retuning seems to be able to change that. It has clearly been sabotaged. Very malevolently in fact because when you try and turn it off you find you can't.

After a few hours of "the time at the beep will be .... BEEEP" you give up trying to fix it and just smash it into a million pieces with the butts of your rifles.

Banjo1985, aka Private Baldrick, was the German radio operator and was lynched.

Day ends, night begins, let's have some night actions please.

Note, please PM all narrator messages to BOTH narrators, please. I've been getting PMs recently that seem to only be addressed to me and not to Uncle Festy.

Lavidor
2008-04-30, 07:22 AM
((:smallsmile: That's great. What clued you on?))

hap_hazard
2008-04-30, 10:56 PM
((Very sorry for forgetting to post. Life and forum problems got in the way. :smalleek:))

Jontom Xire
2008-05-01, 02:33 AM
Private Mustard sits in his tent, trying to figure out who's doing all the killings.

"Was it… Sticks with a saber in the desert? No, I was playing poker with Jeremy last night. Maybe it was… Palin with a pistol in his tent? No, all the pistols are locked and alarmed. Huh, how about… Donelly with a frying pan around the cooking fire? No, the cook was watching the place all night. Oh! I've got it! Stafti with a lead pipe in the library!"

A voice speaks up behind him, "See, there are a couple of problems with that theory. First, we don't have any lead pipes. Second, we don't have a library. Third, Stafti was the one protected last night. Fourth, I did it."

"Huh. You have some good points there – wait, what?"

You all hear the shot and the scream coming from Private Mustard's tent. By the time you get there, Mustard is lying dead, a bleeding gun wound in his chest and his list of Clues in his hand. A thorough search reveals that he was, indeed, a British Paratrooper.

Supagoof was killed by the Germans. He was a British Paratrooper.

So we're all entirely clear:

Freshmeat was selected for this scene because he was baned last night.

The rest (CultDoctor, Kasz, and Hap Hazard) were chosen because they have one day of inactivity, and are up for autolynch today.

Lastly, this death scene was written by Uncle Festy.

Night ends, day begins, let's have lots of pointing.

Freshmeat
2008-05-01, 02:49 AM
"German pig-dogs!", private Remi Stafti thinks as he searches through the Clues.

(no leads today - point at whoever you want to)

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-01, 09:51 AM
If you know freshmeat well enough can you please answer this question. Would he sacrifise the devil for 100% trust.

I still feel like Mordokai is guilty.

Zar Peter
2008-05-01, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=Zar Peter;4261297]Private Zar's diary, Day 5 6 (the heat!)
Weather: That's not hot, that's boiling. Really. I tried to fry some eggs on my tarpaulin and it worked.

Well, I think Freshmeat could scrifice the devil for his purposes but I don't think he could fake a night bane. I point at Griever. Nearly all people he pointed at are dead now. (I know that's no valid reason).

Griever
2008-05-01, 03:49 PM
Private Bridger frowns as he gazes over towards Private Zar Peter.

You cast your gaze on me because I happen to point out Nazi spies like the late Baldrick? The name Griever would be well picked for me, because you make me grieve the terrible brother against brother this war has caused!

((Just a back-at-you, I have no idea otherwise))

Shishnarfne
2008-05-01, 04:04 PM
"Corporal Dor (Lavidor), you're not one of them, are you?"

Mordokai
2008-05-01, 04:16 PM
Not even giving the strange guy a satisfaction of talking to him, Stark just points his revolver in general direction of Emperor Demonking and shoots.

"Maybe this will give you the general idea."

Then he looks at his Clues and after few moments he says:

"Well, there are many suspects, however, I believe spawn_I is most suspicious of them all."

Supagoof
2008-05-01, 05:35 PM
((Awww, and I was part of the network too....:smallamused: Go Go Paratroopers GO!))

hap_hazard
2008-05-01, 07:45 PM
Supagoof is dead, so...

Random point at Mordokai, to avoid autolynch. Sorry.

Aemoh
2008-05-01, 09:00 PM
*points at spawn_I*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-01, 09:44 PM
(Does anyone have any evidence or logic? I mean, I can invent some, sure, but it probably wouldn't help any.)

*The llama sighs whenever he hears about Private Mustard. That guy had some great games. He seemed to have a Monopoly on fun. In fact, all he needed was a Mouse Trap and some Chutes and Ladders and he'd have you laughing so hard you'd be at Risk of needing an Operation.

V thanks!

CultDoctor
2008-05-01, 10:36 PM
*points at spawn_I, because life has taken over slightly and spreadsheet hasn't got past day 1*
((and Atreyu, that's great :]]))

*changes point, but not on spreadsheet related reasoning :[*

FujinAkari
2008-05-02, 12:40 AM
Hmmmm... well my username is Fujin Akari, and Greiver is Squall's pendant in FFVIII... and Squall was quite mean and spanked Fujin's bottom several times through the game...

Clearly Greiver is my enemy!

Freshmeat
2008-05-02, 12:45 AM
I'm quite curious as to Saint Nil's true colours. I may share my reasoning in case he turns out to be a paratrooper.
Until we can clear that up, I don't intend to reveal the criteria by which I judge people through public channels, plain for the infiltrators to see.

Nychta
2008-05-02, 02:31 AM
Ooh, Atreyu, I'm gonna try invent some logic, here!

Well, Private Mustard/Supagoof was obviously a man who liked to play games. He liked fun! So, maybe he was killed by someone really serious... or a joker who wanted to eliminate his competition!
Freshmeat's pretty serious. But he's good. So that eliminates him.
Griever must be serious. Maybe he didn't want to play any games.
Lavidor tried a joke, but it didn't really work very well. So he could be trying to eliminate the competition, however it would make more sense to get rid of the
Llama who's obviously the Joker in the playground! But Atreyu's nice, and I don't think he'd want to kill Supagoof.

Any ideas?