PDA

View Full Version : Hulk vs Princess Powerful

Jayngfet
2008-04-27, 10:45 PM
new fight, the Incredible hulk, strong, fast, occasionally even smart against

...A twelve year old girl named molly.

assume both wear usual clothes and hae no help from items or allies, on a flat featureless plane.

TSGames
2008-04-27, 10:46 PM
Thanks for wasting forum/server space. We all appreciate it.

Dervag
2008-04-27, 11:21 PM
If anyone decides they care about this discussion, they should probably know that this is no ordinary twelve year old girl named Molly. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Hayes).

At this time, I have not decided whether I care.

Jayngfet
2008-04-28, 07:59 PM
Thanks for wasting forum/server space. We all appreciate it.

I'm wasting forum space how?

GoC
2008-04-28, 08:11 PM
I'm wasting forum space how?
You're not but you've got a few problems:
A. It was done before.
B. This should be in Comic Books not general media.
C. It's obvious to most that Hulk wins.

Selrahc
2008-04-28, 08:31 PM
C. It's obvious to most that Hulk wins.

I've got to say though... Molly could be really really powerful. Its unlikely shes ever going to be World War Hulk strong, but she has shown signs of vast untapped potential.

I'm thinking particularly of when she fought Cloak, and was able to just pull his cloak right off him. Thats not really a feat of superstrength, since the cloak is mystically bonded to him, and could end up being some other power entirely.

If she ends up a reality warper she might even be a Hulk beater.
(The Godzilla caffeine infusion was also impressive, but wasn't anything the Hulk couldn't do without a mystical boost)

As is though, and you're quite right. Hulk would win any battle against her. In fact he'd beat her, the other Runaways, and their parents, and probably the Gibborim too. Hulk is a sight more powerful than any of the LA crowd.

FoE
2008-04-28, 10:35 PM
There should almost be a rule concerning "Hulk vs. ...." threads. OK, here it goes:

In any battle where strength is the sole determining factor for victory, the Hulk always wins. His strength is limitless. Even if you overpower him initially, he just gets stronger as he gets madder. (Any fights he has with the Abomination pretty well exemplify this rule, since the Abomination is stronger at the onset but the Hulk's power grows as he gets angrier.) Even if the end result is that he reverts back to Bruce Banner as a result of over-taxing his power, he still wins (as seen recently with the Sentry). Therefore, some other power must come into play, ie. mind control, reality-bending, illusions, etc., for any opponent of the Hulk to win the fight. So Molly loses by a long shot.

Still, it would be interesting to see how long Molly holds out. Molly does have incredible strength, but she eventually tires and needs to rest, depending on how much energy she exerts (unless she gets some kind of boost). Given the Hulk's strength, that would probably be quickly. She likely can withstand blows from the Hulk, at least at the beginning of the fight, but one would wonder how long it would be until she fell asleep.

Now Molly with the other Runaways backing her up ... that might be a different story.

GoC
2008-04-28, 10:47 PM
In any battle where strength is the sole determining factor for victory, the Hulk always wins.
Silver Age Superman.:smalltongue:

FoE
2008-04-28, 11:02 PM
Silver Age Superman.:smalltongue:

That's not fair. Silver Age Superman's power can be described as "I can do anything, no matter how broken or ridiculous it sounds."

In any case, I doubt he would have time to fight the Hulk, since he spent all his time trying to: 1) resolve the feud between Lana and Lois, 2) rescue Lois or Jimmy out of some idiotic scrape, 3) engage in some non-homoerotic camaraderie with Batman, and 4) talk America into buying war bonds. :smalltongue:

("What's that? Jimmy got turned into a Communist? And Lois got kidnapped by radioactive squirrels? Must be Tuesday. Wonder if old Bats can help me out ...? No, he's off showing Robin to play baseball. I hear the young lad's going to be a catcher. :smallwink: Well, I should be OK, so long as the good old U.S.A. keeps supporting the war effort. It's the only way we'll beat those darn Japs, despite the fact I could end the war easily using my incredible powers. Well, no use dwelling on it, there's lives to save! Or something. UP, UP AND AWAY!")