PDA

View Full Version : The Fears of Pegasus Manor-recruitment thread

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-05, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the recruitment thread for The Fears of Pegasus Manor. Any and all interested players sign up here. I'm looking for around 25-30 players minimum. The game will begin on June 2nd and unfortunately will not start early as I will be out of the country from May 24th to June 1st. At any rate, on with the show:

The Fears of Pegasus Manor- A Werewolf Game

Narrator: Cristo Meyers
Co-Narrator: Mustiado

How long’s it been? I’ve lost track…

Gabrielle sat alone in the darkness. There was no light here; even the bright noonday sun seemed to be drowned out by the darkness that permeated the walls of Pegasus Manor.

Days? Weeks?

Something creeked in the darkness, before Gabrielle would’ve jumped, now she just sat there. A strand of copper-red hair fell across her face; she made no move to brush it away. She didn’t know how she came to be here. One day, she slept, alone in her apartment. The next, she woke up on the floor here, alone.

…Hours?

Then there was the voice…that voice that seemed to come from everywhere, even the very walls. It tormented her constantly, asking questions, probing…no, violating…her mind. It seemed to know everything about her: her past, her life…

Why is this happening?

…her fears. In her time here, she’d been exposed to horrific experiences. It was like they’d been taken from her very own mind. First came the whispers: lurid, vile things that seemed to slip in and out of her ears. She couldn’t shut them out, no matter how hard she’d tried. Another rustle in the shadows and the whispers started again:

…how did it feel?

…did you enjoy it?

The words crept into her mind. Gabrielle shuddered. They didn’t have to say much anymore, her defenses against such things had long since been worn down.

Creek. Something was moving out there, she could feel it. Once again, she made no move at all. It was just part of the game, soon there would be voices.

Hey! Is anyone in there?

Wait…no, it can’t be…Brandon?

There was a pounding on the wall, outside. Usually she ignored them, but it was never Brandon’s voice outside. Part of her wanted scream for help, hoping that maybe, just maybe, this time they were really out there. She almost rose to her feet, but her near effort was rewarded with the same evil giggle as they had been before.

Hehehe…not this time, my dear…

Once those voices stopped affecting her, a new torment started. Phantom touches, something would whisp across her skin. At first it was just her arm, maybe her leg, but it didn’t stay that way. Even when she tried to cover herself, she could still feel it, the phantom fingers sliding across her flesh. Each time bringing back flashes of a memory she’d spent the past five years keeping repressed…

Another creek, closer this time. The voice came:

Are you ready, dear Gabrielle? Ready to face it?

That door opened, the only door out. She’d been afraid to go through it. It had to be another trick, like the voices outside, just another part of the game.

It’s your only way out. Are you ready for it?

…wasn’t it a good time?

Come, dear Gabrielle. You know it’s time.

She rose to her feet. Her movements were automatic, completely lacking in the vitality her movements would normally have.

There we are…there’s a good girl.

Another phantom caress, her backside this time. She clenched her teeth as a shudder ran up her spine. Sparks flew about her fingertips, she was losing control over the fire…

It’s time, tell me Gabrielle…

She slowly walked up to the door, eyeing it with dark brown eyes.

…what is it you fear?

She walked through the door. Beyond it was another room, sparsely lit. The door slams shut behind her and, for a moment, she believes that she is alone. But a voice, a horribly familiar one from years ago, breaks the silence.

Hello, girlie.

She freezes. No…no no no…not again…

She can feel his presence behind her, then another on either side. She’s no longer in that empty room, but in an alleyway that would be forever burned into her mind. Rough hands grabbed her by the shoulders. She screams…

…and she doesn’t stop for a very long time.

--

Gabrielle’s tale is but one told about the fabled Pegasus Manor; one tale of what goes on in that place out of many. For years Pegasus Manor stood on the edge of town: a decrepit, hollow looking building. It was the center of numerous legends and tall tales, tales of murder, mysterious disappearances, and worse. But, as some were about to find out, sometimes the legends are true.

There had been a rash of disappearances lately. People just vanished, it seemed. Gone without a trace. The police looked, but could find nothing. You are one of those people. You don't remember when you were taken, or know why, but when you woke up you were here, in Pegasus Manor. There are a number of others here, none of them you recognize.

A voice echoes from the aged wooden walls:

Welcome to Pegasus Manor. I'm afraid you'll find that leaving is very much impossible; the power of this place has sealed all of the exits…

A door opens, seemingly on its own

...save this one. What awaits you on the other side of this door? Freedom, if you can only face your fears. Succeed, and you can leave. Fail, and they will consume you, just as my Fears will.

A horrible scream rips through the crowd. You turn to see a young man screaming in terror and clutching his head. He begins to shake violently as he falls to the ground. His body begins to convulse and you watch as parts of his body seem to dry up, like they're being drained. Eventually it's all over, leaving only a dried husk of a corpse on the floor.

It's been a long time since my Fears have fed, they've grown hungry. Send them through the door and you can free them from this existence. Otherwise, well...I don't think I need to tell you what will happen.

The walls seem to shake in malevolent laughter.

So, tell me, what is it that you fear?
--
Welcome to the Pegasus Manor, the seat of power for an entity that seems intent on either forcing you to live your worst fears or killing you in the process. Perhaps you have reasons for being here, perhaps you are just another one of the Manor's victims, either way, when night falls and the Fears come out to play you will find out just who is prepared to face their worst fears and who is lacking.

Villager Roles: Victims: The standard villager role. You are one of the houses victims, trying to survive. Once per day, you vote on who to send through the door to face what's inside (lynch). Scries as Victim.

Ghost Hunters (Masons): The masons. You are a team of ghost hunters that was investigating the manor when the strange events started occuring. You were the first people to disappear. You start the game knowing who the other masons are. Scries as Ghost Hunter

Jacob, the Exorcist (Sniper): You are an Exorcist hired by the Ghost Hunters "just in case." Well, you're not so much an Exorcist as you are a "Supernatural Problem Solver." As in, "this ghost is a problem, go get rid of it." Unfortunately, you were separated when the events started and now are out of contact. Once every four nights, you may attempt to exorcise someone (night-kill) at 75% success rate. Unfortunately, your methods are a tad archaic (read: violent) and those you exorcise often do not survive (bullets and various other sundry items tend to do that). Scries as Jacob/Exorcist

Gabrielle (the Lost): Gabrielle was the house's first victim. After a brutal night of torture, your spirit remained in the house. But, rather than be corrupted into a Fear, you remained free. Knowing the fate that awaits those consumed by the Fears, you work to keep others from sharing that fate. Just as the Manor becomes more powerful the more people it consumes, the Manor's hold on you becomes weaker the more Fears that are destroyed. Depending on the Fear, Gabrielle gains the following abilites when they are destroyed:

Master: Manifestation-Destroying the Master weakens the power keeping Gabrielle from manifesting fully. Should the Master be destroyed, Gabrielle gains a single scry night action. This can be used immediately or saved, but it is a one-time only ability.

Lukas: Firestarter-Lukas was the first to find out that Gabrielle's abilities could actually harm the Fears, and he hasn't forgotten it. His presense keeps her power suppressed, preventing her from using it against them. If Lukas is destroyed, Gabrielle gains a single night-kill. It may be used or saved, but it is a one-time only use.

Sacha: Defender-Gabrielle knows Sacha's abilities better than anyone, she was the one that provided most of the torture during her stay. Should she be destroyed, the Manor's power to warp reality around it is weakened, making it easier for Gabrielle to work against the Fears. Gabrielle gains a night bane when Sacha is destroyed. This is also a one-time use.

Scries as Gabrielle/Lost

Brandon (Seer): The Seer. You are Brandon, an Occultist, able to divine the natures of paranormal beings. You were Gabrielle's lover, fearing the legends of the Manor were true and not buying any of the "official" reasons for her disappearance, you took it upon yourself to investigate the Manor. Once per night, you can scry a player to determine their role. Scries as Brandon/Seer

Josh (Fool): Will be told they are the Occultist. Josh was a friend of Gabrielle’s in life, but failed when she needed you the most. He used to be good at reading people and situations, but after the attack that began to completely fail him. His scries will be completely random except the Occultist will always be scried as the Fool. Scries as Josh/Fool

Lindsay (Baner): Lindsay was Gabrielle's best friend in life and probably knows her better than anyone. She was also very protective of the young woman, as well as all of her friends. This protectiveness creates an aura that the Fears find difficult, even impossible, to be around. Once per night, you may protect a player from night kills. Scries as Lindsay/Baner.

Werewolf Roles: Master (Alpha): You are the Master, the strongest of the Fears. No one, not even Gabrielle, the house's first victim, knows who you were in life. Once every two days, during the day phase you may cause fear in a player of your choice. That player may not vote or take any night actions until the next day. You scry as Victim except to Lukas, you can scry you as Master.

Lukas (Devil): You are Lukas, the Devil. In life, you enjoyed watching people, but eventually that desire became corrupted as "watching people" became "watching people in pain" Your voyeurism gives you insight into people's true natures. Once per night, you can scry a player to determine their role. You are the only scrier that can scry the Master as "Master". Scries as Lukas/Devil

Sacha (Beast): You are Sacha, the Beast. Your vicious nature drove you to commit horrible murders and unspeakable atrocities. Should you be lynched, the last person to vote for you will become your last victim (be killed) Scries as Sacha/Beast

Fear (wolf): You are a Fear, one of the corrupted spirits of the Pegasus Manor. Once per night, the Fears (as a group) get a single night-kill by consuming one of the prisoners of the house. Scries as Fear

Night Kill Procedure: Night Kill will be done by vote, with each Fear and WW role having a single vote. Should the vote tie, the Master's vote is the deciding one.

Neutral Roles: Dee (Broken One): Dee is another of the Manor's victims, but the experience left his mind shattered, splitting it into two personalities. He wanders, neither a part Fear or fully free of the Manor. The shadows of his fractured mind give him the ability to obsfucate the senses of others. Once per night, Dee can hide someone from scrying. Any scries performed on someone Dee is hiding will come back with a random result. Scries as Dee/Broken One. Dee wins by surviving.

Special Rules: As the Fears consume their victims, the power of the Manor grows, granting new abilities to its Fears. For every named role that is consumed by the Manor (lynched or night killed by the Fears, players killed by the Exorcist are immune), the Fears gain the following abilities:

Gabrielle: Sacha holds a special hatred for Gabrielle. Should Gabrielle be consumed by the Manor, Sacha will gain a special "celebratory" night kill. This is a one-time only effect and can be used any subsequent night.

Brandon: Lukas envys Brandon's perceptiveness and ability to deduce things about his surroundings and the paranormal creatures of the Manor. Should Brandon be consumed by the Manor, Lukas gains a bonus scry as Brandon's abilities become his. This is a one-time only effect and can be used any subsequent night or day.

Josh: Josh's inner guilt is like fine wine to the Master, feeding his power and the power of the Manor. Should Josh be consumed by the Manor, the Master gains an immediate use of his "cause fear" ability. This does stack with his normal use, so it may allow the Master to affect two players. The bonus is one-time only and may be used any subsequent day.

General Info:

Autolynching: Players will be autolynched after missing two consecutive votes unless they have already filed notice with me and the co-narrator.

Wolves: Despite there being an Alpha, the wolves are blind in this game.

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule will be used in this game.

Player List

Mordokai
DivaDe21
Bushranger
Malmagor Andrigal
Alarra
Shadowcaller
Emperor Demonking
Saint Nil
SweetlikeLemons
DemonicAngel
Aemoh
Griever
Zar Peter
Shades of Grey
Uncle Festy
Atreyu the Masked Llama
xNadia
Banjo1985
hap_hazard
Ranna
Freshmeat_
Fleeing Coward
WrstDMEvr
Fin
Lord Fullbladder
ThePhantom
dallas-dakota
LordoftheDucks
D_lord
FujinAkari
GAThraawn
Murska
Sol Criva
The Rogue Monk
Zombie Pixe
Yspoch
Reinholdt

Mordokai
2008-05-05, 07:13 AM
Guess what?

I'm in! :smallbiggrin:

Diva De
2008-05-05, 08:33 AM
I'm so in.

I'd offer to help co-narrate, but if that means I can't play...forget that!

*sigh* And now I settle in to wait for a freakin' MONTH.

The Bushranger
2008-05-05, 08:43 AM
Count me in!

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-05, 08:48 AM
*sigh* And now I settle in to wait for a freakin' MONTH.

Hmm, yeah, that's a while to wait...

Maybe I'll follow Andre's suit and make a pre-game RP thread.

I'll have to think about that.

Madmal
2008-05-05, 08:55 AM
I'm in, hopefully some WW games will be over by June.

Alarra
2008-05-05, 09:00 AM
I would like to play.

Shadowcaller
2008-05-05, 09:55 AM
I am in, phew I made it!

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-05, 11:10 AM
Sign me up.

Saint Nil
2008-05-05, 11:20 AM
I'm DEFINATLY IN!

I can't wait for this game to start. An RP thread would be cool though.

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-05, 11:24 AM
Yeah, let me know if you guys would be interested in a RP thread like Andre's Mafia one. I'll set one up later if there's enough interest.

Diva De
2008-05-05, 11:34 AM
Me? Want an RP thread? Never! :smallwink: :smallbiggrin:

Mustiado
2008-05-05, 12:09 PM
Yea verily, hook me up with a position.

SweetLikeLemons
2008-05-05, 12:25 PM
In please!

Although that may not be the best idea on my part. Five bucks says this game succeeds at giving me RL nightmares...

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-05, 12:27 PM
Ok, concerning the co-narrator spot:

I've already gotten several potentials, which was completely unexpected. So here's the plan: I'll be taking applications for the next week. Next Monday, May 12th, I'll chose someone to take the spot.

This was everyone knows what's going on.

Although that may not be the best idea on my part. Five bucks says this game succeeds at giving me RL nightmares...

Don' worry, I'll be gentle. :smallwink:

I'm keeping this pretty PG-13, believe it or not I'm probably the biggest horror movie/game wuss there is, so I need to keep from giving myself nightmares. :smallbiggrin:

Diva De
2008-05-05, 01:05 PM

He lies. He said the same thing to me, and now look! I'm hopelessly hooked on Cristo! *sobs into hands*

I'm keeping this pretty PG-13, believe it or not I'm probably the biggest horror movie/game wuss there is, so I need to keep from giving myself nightmares. :smallbiggrin:

I am willing to bet you are NOT the biggest wuss out there. A RL friend of mine, Kenny, (yes, lightsaber Kenny, Cris) was too scared to watch The Grudge with us after it came out on DVD. There were 6 of us, all couples, on my sectional, watching it, and he hid his face in his girlfriend's lap. His 90 lb. girlfriend. This dude is a cop, people.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-05, 01:12 PM
So in.
lets hope your co will be as subtle as you are...

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-05, 01:16 PM
He lies. He said the same thing to me, and now look! I'm hopelessly hooked on Cristo! *sobs into hands*

The Lady Meyers is going to love that one...

I am willing to bet you are NOT the biggest wuss out there. A RL friend of mine, Kenny, (yes, lightsaber Kenny, Cris) was too scared to watch The Grudge with us after it came out on DVD. There were 6 of us, all couples, on my sectional, watching it, and he hid his face in his girlfriend's lap. His 90 lb. girlfriend. This dude is a cop, people.

Never saw it, too scared. Almost, almost, got up the courage to see Silent Hill (because of the amount of time I've spent studying that place), still chickened out.

Mordokai
2008-05-05, 01:30 PM

That wasn't the deal we had! :smallmad:

You better give me the scare of my life. Else, I'm going to scare you :smallwink: Scare and scar :smallbiggrin:

Aemoh
2008-05-05, 02:16 PM
In.

And, LOL at Cristo for being too scared to watch Silent Hill :smallbiggrin:

I honestly can't remember the last time I was actually scared from a movie. I mean, a couple make me jump an inch, but never actually scared. *shrugs*

Griever
2008-05-05, 03:55 PM
Utterly and completely in, if you'll have me.

Zar Peter
2008-05-05, 04:11 PM
Ermm, in but don't have any clue of the reference (if it's Silent Hill... no, never played the game)

Shades of Gray
2008-05-05, 04:17 PM
I'm in, I'm trying to join many games.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-05, 04:26 PM
In.

And, LOL at Cristo for being too scared to watch Silent Hill :smallbiggrin:

I honestly can't remember the last time I was actually scared from a movie. I mean, a couple make me jump an inch, but never actually scared. *shrugs*

I know what you mean.,.. horror isn't what it used to be... it makes you jump, it doesn't make you terrified.

Watch "It"... awesome movie, awesome book.

Cristo, its okey. it happens to the best. (yet, lol.. it kinda funny.)

Uncle Festy
2008-05-05, 06:32 PM
Okeedokee. In, but I might drop out depending on how things are going by the end of the month. :smallbiggrin:

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-05, 08:58 PM
Wow, 16 players on the first day. Starting to feel guilty about having so long between recruitment and game start.

Player list:
Mordokai
DivaDe21
Bushranger
Malmagor Andrigal
Alarra
Shadowcaller
Emperor Demonking
Saint Nil
Mustiado
SweetlikeLemons
DemonicAngel
Aemoh
Griever
Zar Peter
Shades of Grey
Uncle Festy

You better give me the scare of my life. Else, I'm going to scare you Scare and scar

Keep the clippers where I can see them and keep well away from my hair...

Ermm, in but don't have any clue of the reference (if it's Silent Hill... no, never played the game)

It's an original setting, but it draws pretty heavily from games like Fatal Frame and Silent Hill.

And, LOL at Cristo for being too scared to watch Silent Hill

:smalltongue::smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-05, 09:02 PM
ooooooh, I HAVE to be in this one!! I love the premise.

*Grabs his Camera Obscura* I'm ready!!!

Mustiado
2008-05-06, 12:23 AM
Hey, leave him alone on this one... I'm the most easily startled person on the face of the planet. I refuse to walk into a horror movie on the grounds that it could be a health risk.

My horror is a little more subtle than that. The power of the printed word and all that.

Nychta
2008-05-06, 01:54 AM
June 2nd is perfect; right after my exams. :smallbiggrin: So in!

banjo1985
2008-05-06, 04:34 AM
I'm in!

*banjo enters with his ghost detector, anti spirit spray and an armfull of Stephen King novels*

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-06, 09:05 AM
Though I highly doubt it will get that far, I have decided to put a limit of 40 players on this game, just in case. I don't want to get swamped on my first time narrating.

hap_hazard
2008-05-06, 10:47 AM
In. :smallsmile:

Ranna
2008-05-06, 10:51 AM
have i signed up yet? Have i? I dont think i have, so im signing up now!

Freshmeat
2008-05-06, 04:31 PM
I appear to have forgotten to sign up for this. Therefore I shall do so herewith.

Fleeing Coward
2008-05-06, 07:52 PM
Sign me up please

WrstDmEvr
2008-05-07, 05:37 AM
In, please

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-07, 07:34 AM
Great, two more players and we'll have reached the minimum.

I'm going to disappear for a few days, some things have come up that I need to sort out.

If anyone has any questions, you can send me an e-mail: [email protected] (which would be the preferred method since I doubt I'll be checking PM's. Or, if you're lucky enough to catch me in one of my rare AIM or YIM appearances, feel free to contact me through that as well)

Fin
2008-05-07, 09:18 AM
Go on then! I'm only a co-narrator of the Stargate WW so I should have time for this to.

Yay! *Signs up*

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-05-07, 04:28 PM
Point me at the registration office, I want in.

I am the Head Ghost! Beware!

Warning: Not actually ghost. Do not attempt to force to do ghostly antics.

Uncle Festy
2008-05-07, 05:25 PM
Ooh! We've got minimum!

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-08, 07:11 AM
(yeah, yeah, I know I said a few days...deal)

Indeed we do, and that gives me a much needed brightening of my day. Provided no one drops out, it looks like the game is on.

Diva De
2008-05-08, 07:24 AM
Cristo!
*glomp*
*tackle*
*hug*
*smooch*

*clears throat*
Ahem, glad to see you again.

Mordokai
2008-05-08, 07:38 AM
*smacks Cristo around the head*

Now look what you've done, you've made the lady all excited! Bad Cristo! Bad, bad Cristo!

*smacks some more*
*shaves hair, for good measure*

ThePhantom
2008-05-08, 05:51 PM
Can I be in too?

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-08, 06:32 PM
Just a reminder, anyone interested in co-narrating needs to tell me by Sunday. Monday I go through all the applicants and choose someone.

Can I be in too?

Of course.

*smacks Cristo around the head*

Now look what you've done, you've made the lady all excited! Bad Cristo! Bad, bad Cristo!

*smacks some more*
*shaves hair, for good measure*

When I get through with you, being completely hairless is going to be the least of your worries...It's not my fault I have that effect on women.

Diva De
2008-05-09, 10:40 AM
OK, so far three of my very favoritest playgrounders are taking part in this - BR, Mordy, and, last but not least, Mr. Meyers himself.

WhatEVER is a girl to do?

*shrugs dramatically*
*little devil appears on shoulder and whispers into ear*
*giggle*
Oh no, that's not allowed here.
*another devil appears on other shoulder and whispers into ear*
Now there's a thought!
*devils glare at each other and start Indian leg-wrestling*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-09, 04:00 PM
Can I be in? Pleases?
As the cookie monster ofcourse!

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-09, 04:04 PM
Can I be in? Pleases?
As the cookie monster ofcourse!

Of course, of course.

And if anyone's wondering, I really don't care what anyone roleplays as. The setting is a modern city, but that's really about it, so I fully expect to see a llama walking around the Manor when the time comes...

Oh, and I will be putting up a pre-game RP thread on Monday as well. If anyone wants to take advantage, now you know to look for it.

OK, so far three of my very favoritest playgrounders are taking part in this - BR, Mordy, and, last but not least, Mr. Meyers himself.

WhatEVER is a girl to do?

*shrugs dramatically*
*little devil appears on shoulder and whispers into ear*
*giggle*
Oh no, that's not allowed here.
*another devil appears on other shoulder and whispers into ear*
Now there's a thought!
*devils glare at each other and start Indian leg-wrestling*

My dear, what have I said about scaring the narrator? You know that when you get that look in your eyes I either end up...well, nevermind.

GrassyGnoll
2008-05-09, 05:11 PM
I will join your masquerade, good sir.

D_Lord
2008-05-11, 04:04 PM
I see this as a great chance to make myself known and have fun. Bwhehhehhhaahahhhahaaaa!!!!!
Let the Fears be everywhere and no where!!!! ehehehehhehehehheheeeehahahahahahhaaaaa!!!!!
Yes I know I am a little nuts. BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!:biggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-11, 04:54 PM
I see this as a great chance to make myself known and have fun. Bwhehhehhhaahahhhahaaaa!!!!!
Let the Fears be everywhere and no where!!!! ehehehehhehehehheheeeehahahahahahhaaaaa!!!!!
Yes I know I am a little nuts. BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!:biggrin:

I remember you vaguely.... From the Friendly Banter boards? :smallconfused:

Nutses? NUTSES! PRECIOUS WANTSES IT!
*procedes to eat above nuts*

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-11, 06:18 PM
Ok, applications for the co-narrator spot are now closed. I'll go through what I've got and tomorrow morning is when I'll be making my decision.

FujinAkari
2008-05-14, 10:15 AM
I'll be in too! ^_^

Uncle Festy
2008-05-14, 05:33 PM
Ok, applications for the co-narrator spot are now closed. I'll go through what I've got and tomorrow morning is when I'll be making my decision.

[:smalltongue:]Ahh! It's the day after tomorrow!
Well, actually, it's the day after the day after tomorrow, but that's just semantics.[/:smalltongue:]

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-14, 05:38 PM
Oh shoot, I guess I forgot to actually post that particular announcement.

Everybody welcome Mustiado as my co-narrator for this edition.

GAThraawn
2008-05-16, 07:00 AM
Count me in too, please.

Murska
2008-05-18, 07:19 AM
In, please. Was suddenly killed in both other WWs so now I have the time.

Sol Criva
2008-05-19, 11:59 AM
Ooooo.... sound interesting, i want in, please!

TRM
2008-05-20, 09:46 AM
Not sure if there's still room (it's listed in WW Central still), but if there is I would like in.

If not, *leaves quietly as not to disturb the Fears*

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-20, 09:54 AM
There's still room, 6 more spaces after you.

Should I actually hit 40 players, there will be room on an auto-lynch replacement list.

Zombie pixe
2008-05-21, 04:58 PM
In pleash! :smallwink:

Uncle Festy
2008-05-21, 07:34 PM
I'd like to say that I'm happily surprised at the fact that we've only got 5 slots to go.
I'd like to... but I won't. I'm happily unsurprised at this turn of events. :smallbiggrin:

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-22, 07:26 PM
I'd like to say that I'm happily surprised at the fact that we've only got 5 slots to go.
I'd like to... but I won't. I'm happily unsurprised at this turn of events. :smallbiggrin:

Psh, I'm happily surprised. I honestly didn't think I'd get above 30. Thank you all for your interest, it isn't much longer to wait now. Believe me, I'm just as eager to get started as the next guy. :smallbiggrin:

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-23, 05:25 PM
Well, I'm out. Mustiado will be keeping track of the recruitment and RP threads while I'm gone. 5 spots left, I hope they're all filled when I get back.

I return on June 1st, role PM's will go out that day and the game thread will go up on the 2nd.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-24, 09:31 AM
Ahh yes, I will most likely be gone when the PM's are send out, Celt fest here I come! :smallcool:

Yspoch
2008-05-25, 07:43 AM
I'll join please!

Reinholdt
2008-05-26, 08:20 PM
*Exits extended lurk mode* Long time WW thread reader, first time poster/player. I couldn't turn down an awesome horror based one, so sign me up!

And hello everyone. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Mustiado
2008-05-26, 09:40 PM
Yspoch, Reinholdt, gotcha. I'll send the message to Cristo to secure your spots. ?:)

Mustiado
2008-05-27, 03:48 PM
Hey guys,

Unforseen circumstances are forcing me to take a bit of a break and check myself into the hospital for what will hopefully only be a day or two. I've made some space in my PM box, so if you find yourself wanting to join the game (three spots remain), please make sure to both post here and PM myself and Cristo. If we end up getting more than three people, I'll use the order that the PMs arrive to determine who gets first priority.

I look forward to starting the game, guys! Have fun!

Mordokai
2008-05-31, 07:10 AM
If my calculation are correct, by this time tommorow we should already have our roles.

*offers a silent prayer for a good role*

Come on Cristo, get back to us soon! Don't make me shave your hair again :smallbiggrin:

And I hope you're feeling better by now, Mustiado :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-31, 03:54 PM
Good luck with your health Mustiado.

Yes Mordokai, youre calculations are correct. I shall most likely only be on early in the morning and the evening +1 GMT.

Uncle Festy
2008-05-31, 08:44 PM
Get well soon, Mustiado! :smallfrown:
So, hopefully by the time I wake up on the morrow, it shall be time to begin. I do believe it is time to start moving our characters towards the manor? :smallcool:

Mustiado
2008-05-31, 09:02 PM
Cmon over folks. Mordy and Diva have been standing outside the house long enough to have starved to death unless I'm mistaken (maybe they got take out...)

I'll have access to a computer through Sunday evening, so I'll go back and read the RP, and try to have something mood appropriate for you fine folks.

Reinholdt
2008-05-31, 11:44 PM
Glad to see you up and about, Mustiado.

And good luck reading the RP thread. It took me all of 4 hours to catch up when I jumped in.

Mordokai
2008-06-01, 01:17 AM
Cmon over folks. Mordy and Diva have been standing outside the house long enough to have starved to death unless I'm mistaken (maybe they got take out...)

Mordy and De have been having fun their own way :smallsmile: So don't you worry about us too much :smallwink:

Uncle Festy
2008-06-01, 10:16 AM
Glad to see you up and about, Mustiado.

And good luck reading the RP thread. It took me all of 4 hours to catch up when I jumped in.

A day or so. I think I win. :smalltongue:
… when do we get roles?

Shadowcaller
2008-06-01, 01:16 PM
When should we get the roles?
Sorry for asking I'm just hearing rumors that we should get them one day before the game starts.

Mordokai
2008-06-01, 01:30 PM
A day or so. I think I win. :smalltongue:
… when do we get roles?

Was this day at least enjoyable? :smalltongue: Me and De put quite some work in that, you know? :smallbiggrin:

I'm guessing Cristo's vacations are taking him a little longer than expected :smallsmile: Who could blame him? I'm also guessing we'll be getting our roles soon, like in next 24 hours or so.

Uncle Festy
2008-06-01, 04:30 PM
Yup. That's why I win, not lose. :smallcool:

Mordokai
2008-06-01, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure I get what you mean with that :smallconfused:

Uncle Festy
2008-06-01, 05:14 PM
Ah. See, I said that I won because I took longer to read it all - which is a good thing, because it was so awesome! :smallbiggrin:
Ok. I'm done.
*waits for role PM*

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-01, 05:17 PM
I'mmmm baaaaaaaccckkkk!

Role PM's are going out now, recruitment is closed at 37 players.

Shadowcaller
2008-06-01, 05:19 PM
Yay Cristo is back!

Just in time for my game to end too:smallwink:.

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-01, 05:55 PM
Roles have been sent out. If you are on the player list but didn't receive one, let me know ASAP so I can remedy that. (I have been having issues with PM's on occasion, so I've got my fingers crossed).

The Final Player List
Mordokai
DivaDe21
Bushranger
Malmagor Andrigal
Alarra
Shadowcaller
Emperor Demonking
Saint Nil
SweetlikeLemons
DemonicAngel
Aemoh
Griever
Zar Peter
Shades of Grey
Uncle Festy
Atreyu the Masked Llama
xNadia
Banjo1985
hap_hazard
Ranna
Freshmeat_
Fleeing Coward
WrstDMEvr
Fin
Lord Fullbladder
ThePhantom
dallas-dakota
LordoftheDucks
D_lord
FujinAkari
GAThraawn
Murska
Sol Criva
The Rogue Monk
Zombie Pixe
Yspoch
Reinholdt

The game thread will go up tomorrow morning. Everybody have fun and good luck!

Uncle Festy
2008-06-01, 06:18 PM
And let the games... BEGIN! Muahahah!
... yes, that was meant to be as ominous as it sounded.