PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Filler Arcs: Question about Naruto

SolkaTruesilver
2008-05-09, 08:16 PM
In the Land of the Birds story arc.. why does Kakashi Hatake even shows up so far from Konoha? It was planned from the beginning, since he shows up for no reason in the 1st episode, but still.. Is it a serious plot hole, or I missed something?

EvilElitest
2008-05-09, 08:19 PM
you might want to spoil this
from
EE

Revlid
2008-05-10, 08:11 AM
you might want to spoil this
from
EE

Nah, its filler, its alright.

Obrysii
2008-05-10, 10:48 AM
Its filler - it's not supposed to make sense.

Kato
2008-05-10, 11:45 AM
Seconded. It was quite time ago since I saw the fillers... I'm not even sure, which one the bird country arc was -.-* But it's a filler. Anything making sense is a mistake.
You may also ask how it happens in the new Shippudden movie only a team of rookies is send to protect the one and only person which is able to SAVE THE WORLD!!! It's just dumb...

SolkaTruesilver
2008-05-10, 07:24 PM
Seconded. It was quite time ago since I saw the fillers... I'm not even sure, which one the bird country arc was -.-* But it's a filler. Anything making sense is a mistake.
You may also ask how it happens in the new Shippudden movie only a team of rookies is send to protect the one and only person which is able to SAVE THE WORLD!!! It's just dumb...

On the other hand, I guess they chosed Naruto, Neji, Saruka, Rock Lee, etc.. or the like? You'd have to remember, that all rookie they are, they all showed they possess incredible capacities that will probably leave their teachers far behind.

But I agress they aren't on the same power scale than even Kakashi or Tsunade (I think?)

Kato
2008-05-11, 11:36 AM
Yeah... but... I mean, I really stopped looking for continuity or even sense in the fillers... but the world being at the brink of destruction and they send a Jounin, 2 Chunin and a Genin... Okay, let's ignore their superior strength, they semd 4 (four!) kids to save the world and the Hokage sits and waits for the outcome... and the other villages do nothing (suna seems to be sending a single ninja, wow... )