PDA

View Full Version : TITANS! (Night 7)

Pages : [1] 2

Supagoof
2008-05-19, 03:55 PM
In a time unknown, in a land familiar, a scene much like a court is at hand. Caged in a mystical shield, Titans Shadow and Supagoof stand as witnesses and recipiants to the hearings of the gods.

THE TITANS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!

Yes, and it was due to us Roman Gods that they have fallen.

Bull! If it wasn't for us Greek Gods, you would have fallen to this hands.

Do you fools think without us Egyptians Gods that you'd even stand a chance?

Fellow gods, us Norse gods agree that it took our combined power to defeat these titans that have ruled the lands for far too long.

But we gave the final blow!

No, we did!

We should take the position of ruler, it was by our hands that they fell.

There is much disagreement amongst the parthenons for the gods, each group feeling that they contributed more to the fall of the Titans then the other. Each wanted the right to the claim of the superior god. After hours of debate.....a brilliant lights flashes from the cage where Supagoof and Shadow are held!

What was that?
What did they do?
How were they able too?

ENOUGH! You may have defeated us, but do you really think we'd relinquish our thrones so easily.

With our last act of gods, we have sent the power to the people of the village Eden.

Each day, they shall pray and decide who too kill. If their prayers choose one of you, you shall die!

Last ones standing shall be...the...new...rulers.....

And with that statement, the old Titans, Supagoof and Shadow, pass away. The gods quickly scramble together.

We must go stop this madness!
We must save ourselves!
Let's go kill them all!

While the Roman, Greek, and Egyptian gods decide the way to save themselves is by killing the villagers and other gods, the Norse gods decide on a different tactic.

The only way to rule, is to have people left to rule over. We must try to prevent the bloodshed of the innocent, and help them stop those who would kill them.

So the gods take on human form and go to the village Eden where the Titans have sent their power. Day is beginning.....

Rules
Norse Gods - Care for the villagers. Win game when other Gods are eliminated.
Odin - Alpha Seer - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows baner. Scry interference results in no results.
Thor - Baner - Knows the seer. Can choose one person to protect nightly.
Loki - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
Tyr - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.
Villager - Each day sends prayer (by pointing) to remove one of the Gods from power.

Roman Gods - In dispute for true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
Jupiter - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
Pluto - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Roman Gods. If killed, the Roman Gods lose kill ability.
Mercury - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
Mars - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.
Greek Gods - Also in dispute for true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
Zeus - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
Hades - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Greek Gods. If killed, the Greek Gods lose kill ability.
Hermes - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
Ares - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.
Egyptian Gods - Also in dispute for true God title. Win game when they outnumber remaining players.
Ra - Alpha Devil - Can scry for roles and scries as a villager. Knows killer. Scry interference results in no results.
Anubis - Killer - Sends in the night kill for the Egyptian Gods. If killed, the Egyptian Gods lose kill ability.
Horus - Disguiser - Can make any one person appear as any role. Disguise interference will result in nothing happening.
Isis - Voider - Can stop a power from being used nightly. Is not told if power is successful.

Disguiser and Voider roles do not start of game knowing who other gods in their respective parthenon are.

Days to last 48 hours.
Nights to last 24 hours.
Autolynching to happen if non points have been made for 2 consecutive days. Pointing at TPAM and TPBM will be deemed as non points. You must name a player when pointing. Pointing at self is at your own risk, but will count as pointing.

Setting is in ancient times. So feel free to RP as anyone that was around during the Roman/Egyptian/Greek/Nordic civilizations. Mythical creatures more then welcome for RPing.

Please note that even though this is a game of the gods, discussions on religion and religous views/opinions are not tolerated in the forums per forum rules. Please keep this in mind.

Players - 38

{table=head]5 Alive|Role
DemonicAngel|Ares - Roman Voider
Evnafets|Villager
Griever|Hades - Roman Killer
Mustiado|Zeus - Roman Devil
Saint Nil|Villager
[/table]

{table=head]33 Dead|Died On|Role (if known)
Thanats5150|Day 1|Villager
Haruki-kun|Night 1|Villager
Raldor|Night 1|Villager
Aemoh|Day 2|Villager
Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Night 2|Villager
Detrevnisisiht|Night 2|Villager
Emperor Demonking|Day 3|Isis-Egyptian Voider
DivaDe21|Night 3|Villager
Draken|Night 3|Villager
Vampiric|Night 3|Tyr - Norse Voider
Shishnarfne|Day 4|Anubis - Egyptian Killer
Dragoon|Night 4|Villager
Mordokai|Night 4|Villager
Eldritch Knight|Day 5|Mercury - Roman Disguiser
Gezina|Day 5|Villager
Lavidor|Day 5|Hermes - Greek Disguiser
Vavaara|Day 5|Villager
Banjo1985|Night 5|Horus - Egyptian Disguiser
Ranna|Day 6|Jupiter - Roman Devil
Murska|Night 6|Loki - Norse Disguiser
Eaglewiz|Day 7|Villager
Lord Fullbladder|Day 7|Villager
Doseki|Day 7|Villager
xNadia|Night 7|Villager
Shadowcaller|Night 7|Mars - Roman Voider
Easyname|Day 8|Villager
Fin|Day 8|Villager
Zeb the Troll|Night 8|Thor - Norse Baner
Freshmeat|Day 9|Pluto - Roman Killer
Zar Peter|Night 9|Odin - Norse Seer
Fleeing Coward|Day 10|Villager
Malmagor Androgial|Day 10|Villager
Dallas Dakota|Night 10|Ra - Egyptian Devil
[/table]

Draken
2008-05-19, 04:36 PM
(Woo, First.)

In the village, a merry young couple wanders happily, walking out of the city after an old man who said he could show a spot of his, here he to secretly met his beloved in years past.

The cross the swamp, not so merrily anymore, for the place is, at least, creepy. Wisps and mists hover around the lone, dry path, but their eyes go wide in awe when they arrive at a beautiful clearing that looks more like a forest than the quagmire.

Here we are my dearies, you are free to come to this secret place when you feel like.

The two smile and nod, and the man walks back into the swamp, fading in the mist.

Minutes turn to hours when the two finally have to leave due to nightfall. But the billowing fog shades the way, and they find themselves lost. Now, of course, fear walks with hands tied to horror and dread, and the shadows soon turn to hungry undead and ravenous monsters, at least in the minds of the youths.

But at least one monster is real, and while the couple flees from the ghouls and harpyes of their minds, a monstrous, serpentine form skulks towards them, a forest of heads hovering above the murky waters. It's but a glance before the two lives are uncerimoniously reaped by the razor teeth of the sole real monster they saw the entire day.

The hydra slithers out of the waters and walks into the rocky path, it's form growing smaller and far less threatening as it approaches the city again.

A perfect meal, indeed. I wonder what other tasty humans I will find.

And the old man walks back to Eden.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-19, 04:54 PM
The Minotaur comes out of his cave, looking up at the sky. he snarls and then looks onto the village from his high mountain home.
"It's about time the last war of the gods will start... But I am not foolish enough to take upon this worlds burden... I wish for the gods.. the right gods to revel themselves in front of me, and kill me if they must.. but until then, blood will flow in Eden." and with that, he charges down, towards the unsuspecting village.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-05-19, 05:21 PM
A strange phenomenon occured in Eden's little smithy. Well, not entirely strange, per say, and not unheard of, but it is indeed an uncommon phenomenon.

An ordinary steel sword, average length, no real interesting features, began its inevitable reign of terror by spitting out a bad pun while it was being polished. This, preduictably, resulted in a scream of fright and a spasm in the muscles of the hand holding the sword. As it clanged to the floor, the sword's next words were, understandably, "Holy crap! I can talk!"

As the blacksmith ran for help, the sword began to try out it's new faculties. It could talk. That's about it. And it was still on the floor.

"Hello? Anybody there? Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

And all it could do was hope someone could hear it.

Haruki-kun
2008-05-19, 05:56 PM
From the heavens a portal to another realm opens and a small figure descends upon the darkened earth. On four legs, the shape of a Cheshire Cat makes its way over Land, Water and Air.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-cloud.jpg

As the villagers look up at the great deity that comes slowly closer to them fear overtakes them. Ceiling Cat, however, speaks in a soothing voice.

"oh hai! i'z Ceiling Cat! i'z teh cheshir cat who created teh cats and teh lols and teh cheezburgers!

propr pidgin! i speaks it!"

Zeb The Troll
2008-05-20, 01:02 AM
Without announcement or warning, a boulder on the outskirts of town unfurls itself and stands tall, revealing itself to be a troll (http://www.camelotherald.com/article.php?id=126) awakening.

Wait, a troll? Where did he come from? We don't have trolls here.:smallconfused:

He strides purposefully towards the city of Eden to take a look around. Wandering the streets in need of gear, he finds himself near the smithy and thus hearing the pleas of some voice inside.

As he enters, it takes a few moments to notice that the voice is coming from the floor. The troll smiles and reaches to pick it up from it's hapless resting place.

Bragi has sent this skald in his service to aid the other gods of Midgard and the Norse men. You would be a fitting aid to one such as me. What say you? Will you aid me in my service? I would be honored to have an ally such as you.

With that the troll waits for a response before picking up the talking sword and looking for a suitable means of carrying it.

banjo1985
2008-05-20, 05:03 AM
Everyone's favourite god arises from his aeon long sleep in the drowned city of Rl'yeh:

http://home.blarg.net/~wayule/graphics/cthulhu_w_people_2.jpg

Great Cthulhu stands knee deep in the sea beside the land of Eden, tentacles twitching in the air he hasn't felt for untold millenia.

"Man, I need some Munchies. Cultists, come to me!"

Immediately the Elucidated Breathren of the Ebon Night are at his side, fawning and genuflecting over their master. Great Cthulhu turns his all seeing gaze to one of the cultists, who just so happens to be called Dave.

"Dave, go down the shop and get me a dozen packs of Munchies."

Dave rushes off, keen to do his masters bidding, as mundane as the task is. Cthulhu also seems satisfied.

"Good, thats food taken care of, now for a sacrifice."

The Breathren rush towards Eden, looking for a fitting sacrifice to their master, while Cthulhu waits for Dave to come back from the shop with his chocolate.

((Yes I'm roleplaying a comedy version of Cthulhu :smallbiggrin:))

Thanatos 51-50
2008-05-20, 06:47 AM
Death would take this village soon.
A young man with wide, black, and feathered wings, eerily similar Eros of the Greek pantheon spills the air from under his wings and comes to a graceful landing. (Since this is a PC site, he is however, clothed.)
A simple, curved sword rests upon his hip, with the slight curve of a scimitar forged by Hepheastus himself.
"I am Thanatos," he says simply, in a calm, peacful voice. On that wouldn't awake a sleeper. For indeed, his brother was The Sleeper, and Death did not interfere within the realm of Sleep or Dreams.
The death-god's eyes smoothly gaze over the field, before alighting on the talking blade a troll had just retrived. (Lord Fullbladder).
"Most intriguing."

Vampiric
2008-05-20, 07:07 AM
Loki appears from a cave, looking slightly odd (http://www.jasonthompson.net/assets/images/mask1.jpg).

"Somebody STOP me!

Wooo hahahahahahahaha!"

..... As he bounces off down the road towards the village....

((Edit: @V Psst... Zeb already took the sword...))

Diva De
2008-05-20, 07:10 AM
A pair of wide, surprised brown eyes peer over the anvil at the smithy. Hilda had been snooping again, even though she knew she wasn't supposed to. She heard a strange voice, one with a ringing, echoey sound to it, and saw the big blacksmith run away. Intrigued, she stayed, hearing the voice again. Finally she summoned the courage to rise to her feet. She saw the shiny new sword laying on the ground, and the voice seemed to be coming from it. Curious, she stepped out from her hiding spot, all 4 feet of her. She runs her fingers through her dirty brown hair. She's average for her age, about 10, maybe closer to 11. When you're an orphan, things like remembering when exactly your birthday is aren't that important. She scurries forward and grasps the hilt of the sword, having to hold it in two hands to keep it up. Wh-wh-who's there? Show yourself! Her voice trembles slightly.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-20, 07:24 AM
The Minotaur steps onto the village, hes head becoming that of a man in the process... in his hand is a huge axe, its handle crested with gold and silver linings... he wars a heavy, golden breast-plate, and seems almost like a typical roman.. his eyes are light blue, almost green.
"What human shall I feed upon today? maybe we should kill that Llama first.. it isn't even tasty!"

((no hard feelings, just a first day vote)

Murska
2008-05-20, 07:31 AM
((Seeing as I have no imagination whatsoever, I'll wait for a miracle and not RP until I find any. So, as a first day point I'll aim at Vampiric.))

Ranna
2008-05-20, 07:35 AM
((Whoops cat role already taken by haruki

Damn I like to play mute things

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh dear what to do now? oo oo priestess but to what Deity? Oh complications!!!

Oh sod it, blind oracle woman it is then. How unoriginal :())

The thin dark curtain blocked off the breeze so her stall was stiflingly hot. Not that it mattered as long as the place smelled of the correct incense then the heat did not matter. The stall lured in the customers and they would happily sit in the uncomfortable conditions as long as the place met their expectations.

Her withered skin and white blind orb helped things along too she barely had to look into "the sight" anymore, people would just believe what she said no matter what rubbish it was, when she had predicted the fall of the titans she was high on opium and simply joking... Oh how that had backfired...

She cast her one working eye towards the door and into the street beyond where she sees a funny little cat-like creature spouting off similar rubbish. Irritable from the heat she snaps at the creature and mutters curses in an old forgotten language under her breath.

"Shut up little cat, (Haruki-kun) you'll scare away the customers... or worse."

First day point of no consequence of course :)

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-20, 09:26 AM
You see a man staring at the list of people and as he furrows his brow he says. "If I have psycic powers Murska is guilty."

Murska
2008-05-20, 09:54 AM
You see a man staring at the list of people and as he furrows his brow he says. "If I have psycic powers Murska is guilty."

A random passerby, an aging man it seems, interjects: "Er. Guilty of what? We haven't had a crime in years. And who is this Murska anyway?"

He then walks off muttering: "Psychic powers, bah.

Madmal
2008-05-20, 12:10 PM
((blasphemy! the Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Night never had any Daves! iirc..))

a middle-aged short man dressed in colourful rags sits quitely on a rocky cliff, as he contemplates the surging chaos that the titan's fall has brough to the land.

"kairuna kuna peliashkan mana y mamanta", he says, giving out a small smile to the sky.

Supagoof
2008-05-20, 01:50 PM
Update: - Will end day on Thursday at 5pm GMT which is 46 hours from now (due to board slowdown and stuff)

easyname
2008-05-20, 02:20 PM
Eep! It's a troll! someone kill it! says a terrified villager.

(Zeb the Troll)

InaVegt
2008-05-20, 02:45 PM
A small creature, standing roughly 4 feet high peeks out from her hidey hole.

By Freya, is thar no way a simple dwarf can have some rest in these days. I jus' want to see tha trolls dead an' tha gods Norse.

The dwarf bumps into Zeb tha Troll as she says this.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-05-20, 04:15 PM
A strange and very small hut appears right next to small herd of Eden village cows. It appears to be made out of Decapitated heads, banana peels, and several live snakes.

The hut quivers and a few of the snakes unwind themselves making a small opening near the roof. A bizarre creature leaps out of the hole and lands on the ground. The creature is barely 3 feet tall with bright orange skin and a tightly bound tower of black hair that is at least 2 feet tall on it's own.

Well Helllloooooo Eden village! I am Crimkackuvel the pygmy god of inappropriate building materials and I have come to save you from having to live in dull boring appropriately made houses!

You there! Banjulhu! (Banjo1985) You look like you could use a more exciting place to live! How can Crimkackuvel spice up your house for you?

Zar Peter
2008-05-20, 04:36 PM
A man with a lightning conductor on his head stands up on a soap box.

What gods are you talking of? There are no gods around here for sure! And if that's incorrect a lightning should hit... the cat over there! (Haruki-kun)

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-20, 04:57 PM
A small child, no more than seven, awakes from beneath a tree. And begins searching for the person(Zar Peter) that stole his soap box

2008-05-20, 05:20 PM
The sowrd ponders the troll's words a bit.

"Yeah," says the lump of steel, "I'll help you help these Norse guys. They sound okay, y'know? Together we shall become like to a dark, bloodstained shadow over this village!"

The sword puts on its fierce face, which the exact same as all its expressions, for it has no face. In fact, it seems a little out of place, a thin little sword like it with a big ol' troll like, well, the troll. Nevertheless, it is quite eager, and vibrates with swordful bloodlust.

Then it notices the girl nearby.

"Yes? How may we help you today, young miss?"

(Retaliation point at Thanatos!)

Draken
2008-05-20, 06:34 PM
The hydra in it's disguise walks across the city, watching from under it's illusion with a thousand of eyes.

The angel of death looms upon us because of the titan's fall? Why wouldn't you take the sick and the weak and spare them of the monsters before Thanatos?

It truly wants nothing but for the deity to go, so that he doesn't take the weak and the old before it eats them.

Dragoon
2008-05-20, 06:50 PM
Sigurd walks toward the minotaur, draws Gram, and points it at Demonic Angel.
"The Greek gods are known to transform creatures. I like this creature not."

Figured out who to role play as.

Aemoh
2008-05-20, 11:05 PM
((*points at Dragoon*

Not in me at the moment to RP. Maybe next day phase.))

Nychta
2008-05-20, 11:41 PM
A young teenager walks along, wondering what all the fuss is about. She wears a simple white dress, and has untied long black hair. However, as she hears more of the debate, she becomes more and more worried...

Well I was gonna point at Haruki-chun. But the ceiling cat thing is far too awesome. So in the interests of moving things along, sorry Thanatos, you're it.

Zeb The Troll
2008-05-21, 12:26 AM
http://www.camelotherald.com/images/races/troll.jpg

Upon hearing the sword's agreement, the troll takes it up and places it into an unremarkable sheath. Though this magnificent item surely deserves much finer lodgings, he was unable to find anything more suitable.

With that he turns to the dwarf that just bumped into, and insulted, him...

Begging your pardon, fair dwarf. Our peoples have long been allies in my homeland of Midgard. I wish to continue this allegiance now. I am a Skald, a follower of Bragi, and therefore also much interested in helping the Norse gods to prevail in these uncertain times.

He bows to the dwarf and then extends his sword arm to point at Thanatos, who appears to be coveting his newfound ally...

You sir, on the other hand, have the look of an Albion about you, and that I don't like.

Haruki-kun
2008-05-21, 12:37 AM
"ZOMCC!" yells out a tiny cat as it observes the events. it haz so many hedz!"

Listening to the grief of its follower, Ceiling Cat hovers over the ceiling and looks down at Draken.

"iz true! it haz many hedz! iz scawwy! iz scawwy liek Basement Cat! srsly!"

banjo1985
2008-05-21, 04:23 AM
Great Cthulhu sits down at the side of the ocean, being careful not to cause an earth tremor with his massive frame. He eyes Crimkackuvel uncertainly, his mouth tentacles twitching and curling in on themselves.

"Man, you're a strange god. What's it like being the god of innapropriate building materials? Oh, hang on, Dave's back, and looks like the Breathren have found a sacrifice....hi lads!"

Great Cthulhu scoops up Dave and takes the packs of Munchies and emptying them down his throat. He looks at the sacrifice the cultists have bought, pretty much the first female in white they could find, which just turns out to be Xnadia.

"No guys, she's not going to be a sacrifice, she looks like fun."

Great Cthulhu reaches down and picks up another cultist, this one called Steve, and pops him in his mouth.

"Mmmmm sacrilicious......let that be a lesson to you all! Find me a fitting sacrifice or get in my belly!"

Fin
2008-05-21, 05:15 AM
A small creature loosing resembling a monkey drops out of a near by tree and runs over to Zar Peter, it promptly climbs up his jacket and stands on his head screeching and trying to pull off his antenna!

Diva De
2008-05-21, 08:25 AM
Hilda drops the sword and scrambles away as she watches a troll scoop it up. She hugs her knees and looks out at several people pointing at Thanatos and decides to join them, not wanting to stick out.

Saint Nil
2008-05-21, 09:20 AM
A hooded man with a puppet on his hand walks into the scene.

Behold, I am the avatar of the mighty BANJO!! Fear my googly-eyed wrath! I outrank even the mighty Cthulhu(Banjo1985)

Sorry, there's only room for one banjo here:smalltongue:

banjo1985
2008-05-21, 09:36 AM
A hooded man with a puppet on his hand walks into the scene.

Behold, I am the avatar of the mighty BANJO!! Fear my googly-eyed wrath! I outrank even the mighty Cthulhu(Banjo1985)

Sorry, there's only room for one banjo here:smalltongue:

You mean this guy here?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4241/banjulhukb5.gif

That would be me :smallbiggrin:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-05-21, 10:11 AM
((Looks like I'm about to get my first first-day lynch. Oh, well.))

Shishnarfne
2008-05-21, 11:20 AM
An older man sits next to a chessboard, pondering the possibilities... The pieces were just starting to arrive in their various places, with no telling how they would interact... There was something subtle wrong with the whole position, but it was hard to tell what... Maybe Draken knew more...

Griever
2008-05-21, 11:24 AM
A floating hand floats handily into the city, points at thanatos and then heads to the pub.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-21, 12:34 PM
From the heavens a portal to another realm opens and a small figure descends upon the darkened earth. On four legs, the shape of a Cheshire Cat makes its way over Land, Water and Air.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-cloud.jpg

As the villagers look up at the great deity that comes slowly closer to them fear overtakes them. Ceiling Cat, however, speaks in a soothing voice.

"oh hai! i'z Ceiling Cat! i'z teh cheshir cat who created teh cats and teh lols and teh cheezburgers!

propr pidgin! i speaks it!"

A llama grazing in the field gasps at the image in the sky. He has come! Finally the time is at hoof. Ceiling Cat will show us the true gods and will help lead us.

*The llama runs into his stable and the sound of various clattering can be heard. The beast of burden emerges holding a strange contraption in his mouth.*

Behold! It is the sacred artifact that Ceiling Cat used back he was a mortal kitty to slay Tiacat and ascend to the great Tile Ceiling. Its the badger on a stick that delivered the final nom to Tiacat!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/badger1.gif

*The llama brandishes the sacred badger-covered stick at Zar Peter.*

Don't threaten Ceiling Cat. Don't you know his mighty fur will only become slightly frizzy at the zap of the strongest lightning?

(You have my pity, Thanatos. I know how much that sucks. Alas it is the cruel nature of these games.)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-21, 12:37 PM
An old man, strangely enough wearing a pink hat. He looks briefly at Draken but continues on.

(Random first day point)

Freshmeat
2008-05-21, 01:32 PM
A manticore appears in the town square, sniffing the ground as if on the prowl. Finally it wags it spiky tail at Gezina.

Haruki-kun
2008-05-21, 02:00 PM
Ceiling Cat looks down at his faithful follower.

"it'z teh artfakt. truer werdz haz not bin spoken.

you iz a good follower! you can haz teh blessings of teh ceiling!"

A delicious cheezburger appears in front of the Llama.

Mustiado
2008-05-21, 03:44 PM
Pan, wandering god of drink, revelry, and music wanders through on his flute, stopping just long enough to look at Haruki-Kun and play a fluttering tune.

((My mythology is off. Pan is the god of Revelry while Baccheus is the god of Drunkenness, right?))

Saint Nil
2008-05-21, 05:12 PM
You mean this guy here?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4241/banjulhukb5.gif

That would be me :smallbiggrin:

Hmmm, mind if I use that as my avatar? Since I'm dead in Mafia, I don't really need this avatar anymore:smallfrown:

Shadowcaller
2008-05-21, 05:14 PM
((Random point at Fin, Rp will come later since I am busy.))

EagleWiz
2008-05-21, 06:13 PM
random first day point at THANTOS!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-21, 11:44 PM
Ceiling Cat looks down at his faithful follower.

"it'z teh artfakt. truer werdz haz not bin spoken.

you iz a good follower! you can haz teh blessings of teh ceiling!"

A delicious cheezburger appears in front of the Llama.

The llama looks down happily at the blessing and goes to take a bite when he realizes he's a herbivore and this is a meat cheezburger. He stops to ponder what to do with his blessing. While he's distracted, the sacred badger gobbles up the cheezburger.

The Badger on a Stick transforms into a +1 Badger on a Stick!

Griever
2008-05-22, 12:09 AM
The Badger on a Stick transforms into a +1 Badger on a Stick!

And there was much rejoicing...

Yaayyyy....

Supagoof
2008-05-22, 11:53 AM
The monsters of mythology come out to play, and while some run about in fear, others decide is a festival and want to play along. One such is Thanatos.

I am the greek god of death!

The greek gods are out to kill us.
He's their god of death. Let's pray he gets killed.

So while the village bows their heads in prayer, a light from the sky shines upon Thanatos5150 and incinerates him. An NPC with deity knowledge speaks up.

That...that was too easy. If he was a god, we'd have seen some sort of explosion or something. We must have been mistaken....

Summary
Thanatos5150 was lynched! Thanatos5150 was a villager.

Day 1 ends, Night 1 begins. The gods with night actions, please PM them to Shadow and Supagoof. Night will end in 24 hours.

Haruki-kun
2008-05-23, 02:40 AM
Ceiling Cat looks around at the quiet night.

"i'm in ur thread, postin' some RP."

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-23, 05:39 AM
Woo, kitty!

*gives some serious catnip*

banjo1985
2008-05-23, 06:45 AM
Hmmm, mind if I use that as my avatar? Since I'm dead in Mafia, I don't really need this avatar anymore:smallfrown:

Sorry, but it's not mine to give permission for use. I adopted it from Sneak.

Lavidor
2008-05-23, 07:16 AM
How did I miss this thread? Well, I'm here now.

Supagoof
2008-05-23, 10:51 AM
((One more hour left of night phase. And Lavidor - I got your note about not being around for the 26-27 in mafia, so we'll take that into account for autolynches here too.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-23, 11:09 AM
(CRAP! I knew I was forgetting something.

Hey Goof, my PM is kinda full, so i'm just gonna post it here. I'm gonna check to see if Banjo1985 is Indy. You can just reply in the thread too, if you don't mind.

To the rest of you, this may require some explanation. Here is the PM I got from Goof.

Hi Atreyu,
I know you will appreciate this and will have some fun with it. You are Mola Ram, head priest of the Thuggee cult devoted to raising Kali from the dead. One of the other players, they don't know who, since 3/4 of the PM's have already been sent out before Shadow thought of this, but one of the other players will have the spirit of Indiana Jones inside of them. Your goal is to find that spirit and pray (point) at that person. Can you tell Shadow and I are excited about Crystal Skull??

You can rip out the heart of one player each night to see if Indy's spirit is inside. This isn't supposed to be a killing ability, so please put the heart back when you're done. Good llama.

P.S. Once a week you have to PM Cristo with the message "Boom De Yada" or be autolynched.

(As you can see, the role isn't fatal, so there is no need to lynch me over it, but I have to find Indy in order to win.)

Shadow
2008-05-23, 11:52 AM
#1) You wren't supossed to show that to anyone....
#2) Crystal Skull SUCKED! I was extremely drunk at the time disappointed.

They could have done this instead:
Darth Vader: I sense a disturbance with the Skull.
Indiana Jones: I hate snakes. GET 'EM AWAY! ... Who are you?
Fox Mulder: Trust No one.
Indy: Um... Aren't the bad guys Russian this time?
Alex Krychek: OK. Trust No One.
Vader: I am your father.
Shia LaBeouf: NOOO!!.......
Fox: Trust No One.
Dante: I'm not even s'posed to be here today!

Roll Credits.It would have been more interesting.

Supagoof
2008-05-23, 11:58 AM
At the death of the innocent villager Thanatos5150, storm clouds roll over Eden. Lighting bolts begin to thunder down from the sky, and pandamonium breaks loose. Villagers and gods alike begin to run about and find spots of safety.

Ceiling cat, being so close to the sky, is hit first, and turned into a crispy fireball of cat. He haz turned intah cheezburgah.

Zar Peter runs and hides under his soapbox at lightning comes at him. It hits the soapbox square, and splinters are thrown everywhere. ZP feeling the air tingle around him, gets up and runs for other cover. He heads towards Crimkackival huts of inappropriate building materials, but before he reaches it, lightning strikes a tall metal spear sticking straight out of the top of the hut. Too bad the pygmy god choose to ground the lightning rod in his bath as the electricity courses his body.

Shortly afterward, the clouds break, and sun begins to shine in once again in Eden.

Summary:
Haruki-Kun was killed.
Raldor was killed.
Zar Peter was attacked, but survived.

Scry results will be PMd shortly. Day Begins

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-23, 12:00 PM
A man puts his hand over the bodies of the three dead people. "Eaglewiz, eaglewz oh no eaglewiz."

Haruki-kun
2008-05-23, 12:11 PM
*snip*

((I LOL'd in real. XD XD XD))

GAH!!! I WAS SIMU'D WITH MY OWN DEATH!!!!

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-23, 12:19 PM
Hey to help me use ,my psycic powers.

Llama would tinkerbell really have come back alive if people started doing the "i do beleive in fairies" thing in Pirates 2.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-23, 12:25 PM
#1) You wren't supossed to show that to anyone....
#2) Crystal Skull SUCKED! I was extremely drunk at the time disappointed.

1) I heard from someone who just passed away that his group was going to kill me today, so I figured no harm would come from it. Guess they changed their mind. That....leaves me at an awkward position. Well, Goof said Banjo's heart was full of mirth, happiness, and a dark secret that could unleash the elder gods, but it didn't have the spirit of Indiana Jones. Maybe tomorrow.
2) I keep hearing that, but I'll find out for myself when it hits DVD. Go watch Iron Man again and keep an eye out for no seriously, this is a real easter egg spoiler under here. Captain America's shield.

SHOCK IT ALL!! YOU GOAT-MONKEY'S KILLED MY god!! NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??)

Hey to help me use ,my psycic powers.

Llama would tinkerbell really have come back alive if people started doing the "i do beleive in fairies" thing in Pirates 2.

Yes! Definately!! I think the number was 50% needed to post some sort of clapping action. You have a plan to save Ceiling Cat???

Shishnarfne
2008-05-23, 12:34 PM
"All right, it's my turn to move now that it's day phase, is that how it goes?" As the old man looks at the position on the chessboard, he comments to an apparently invisible opponent, looks at the situation on the board (and away from it), and decides on pushing a pawn into harm's way... "Fin, does this sacrifice of a pawn seem reasonable?"

Haruki-kun
2008-05-23, 12:45 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-tells-kitten-to-kill.jpg

"yes plz, kthxbai."

Zar Peter
2008-05-23, 01:27 PM
See? I told you so. If the gods would exist, they would have HIT me. This lightning was just an incident!

He shakes a fist to the sky, jumps of his soapbox (of course he got a new one from somewhere) and smiles.

And further on I don't believe in Manticores, either! * He points at Freshmeat *

The only think I believe in are Squid Bones!

(Point based on Spreadsheet, intuition and luck.)

Diva De
2008-05-23, 01:50 PM
Hilda crawls out from her hiding place, where she's been cowering since the lightning storm. She looks around, spies a cheezburger (formerly Ceiling Cat), and snatches it up to eat it. She eyes Dragoon suspiciously. Hey, who're you? I've never seen you around here before.

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-23, 03:59 PM
Why, O why cruel gods. Someone has once again stolen my soapbox as I napped.

Vampiric
2008-05-23, 04:48 PM
Stepping out from behind Zar's soapbox, Loki has changed into a funfare-esque uniform.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kofOJDzckbM)

"And now, for my personal favourite....

... A TOMMY GUN!!"

Which is pointed directly at Fin

Mordokai
2008-05-23, 04:59 PM
An erinye with fiery red wings flies out from behind the mountains, pulling out her longbow, nocking the arrow in it and shoots the arrow at detrevnisisiht.

Draken
2008-05-23, 06:50 PM
The old man who is in fact an hydra strolls after the storm, looking at th ebattered corpses, some misteriously disapear as he passes, devoured by the invisible monster that is the true shape.

An eventful night. Don't you think Hilda (DivaDe)?

The monster hopes to have another victim by the end of the day.

EagleWiz
2008-05-23, 06:55 PM
Atreyu the Masked LLama: I dissagree with you, now die.

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-23, 07:33 PM
After taking his soapbox back from Zar Peter, he walks over to the fully fellow with a badger on a stick. "If your god is A GOD than shouldn't he be able to handle some lightning or maybe disappear and start talking to people in their sleep? you know, something godlike." And after a pause "and is he still accepting followers?"

Nychta
2008-05-23, 09:08 PM
detrevnisisiht

Im guna do mah clappin' now. I wants my ceeling cat backs! :smallbiggrin:

Aemoh
2008-05-23, 11:53 PM
((As it's too early for me to start blindly following people, let's make the current votes a three-way tie!

*points at Zar Peter*))

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-24, 12:09 AM
May i be so bold as to ask what my accusers have to say (all 2 of you :smallsmile:)

Mustiado
2008-05-24, 12:11 AM
((Sephiroth! I mean... Aemoh! I mean... how dare you cause more tension and drama?))

banjo1985
2008-05-24, 04:17 AM
Great Cthulhu has finished his munchies, and eyes the llama warily.

"I'm no Indy you silly llama, I am an Elder God! Go on Dave, tell him I'm not Indy!"

Great Cthulhu decide to try and eat EagleWiz, upset at the disappearance of the ceiling cat.

easyname
2008-05-24, 05:04 AM
Easyname stands there, and falls the the ground, writhing.

Let me possess you you dimwitted moron! says a voice in his head.

What's happening?

Easyname's mind is pushed out of his body, and is replaced with the mind of the great god of marshmallows and candy floss. He inflates, and turns into a big pink fluffy thing.

While walking around the town, he gives Zar Peter some candy floss.

Murska
2008-05-24, 05:19 AM
More tie-votes shall happen! detrevnisisiht'

@v He's right, so I'm guessing there's not as big of a chance that Aemoh is Norse.

Zar Peter
2008-05-24, 06:04 AM
I'll get the feeling that while the gods are not able to smite me the villagers try it. Maybe some of the villagers are so called gods who try to hide their inability to smite me at night by lynching me at daytime?

I change my point to Aemoh

(and before you start pointing at me please read the rules and the end of the night scene. There is only one side which can prevent night kills).

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-24, 06:13 AM
Zar Peter actually all sides have a way of stopping night kills and I don't like liars. Zar Peter

Murska
2008-05-24, 06:17 AM
Zar Peter actually all sides have a way of stopping night kills and I don't like liars. Zar Peter

Er. First, that is blue. Second, only the Norse have a baner, if it'd be a voider hit, there would not BE an attack.

Shadowcaller
2008-05-24, 06:19 AM
I sense wisdom in this humans words. a humanoid figure shrouded in darkness seems to have appeared behind Zar Peter.
We should pray to the gods for Aemoh's dismiss, the shadows seems to bend outward as the figure moves backward and disappears once again into thin air.
You are still not sure if the figure really spoke or you just heard it all in your minds.

Zar Peter
2008-05-24, 06:19 AM

((First of all: Point in red!

Second: You made me read the rules again and my point stands. There are only one god power which is similar to the baner role. All the other gods have killers. So either you didn't understand the rules or you want to confuse the others.))

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-24, 06:23 AM
It isn't red and I didn't cross out my former point. Did it occur to you that I just needed it their as a reference for me.

"The Voider role (removes the ability to use a power) will turn out very interesting results perhaps. And since the arguement could be made that "person X voids persons B role, the next morning person G was attacked but did not die"....could potentially lead to a free scry-like ability, we made sure that even when the Voider used their ability, they won't know if it was successful or not. Person G could have been protected by the baner, or Person B could have lost the ability to kill, or a ton of other things."

I interpreted the last bit that you couldn't see the difference between the baner and the voider.

Zar Peter
2008-05-24, 06:25 AM
In my opinion if the voider was in charge the action didn't occur. When the baner is in charge the action was prevented.

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-24, 06:28 AM
Then that last comment was a lie. I don't think you can blame me if the narrator's lied.

Zar Peter
2008-05-24, 06:37 AM
I wouldn't talk of lying or not, it's a case of interpretation, semantic and nitpicking.
And if I was sure that you are a bad guy than I would point at you. By now you are just a concerned citizen who tries to find a bad guy.
I only can assure you that I am not and my surviving the night should prove that. If you are not convinced by this I'm sorry, than I only have my word for it. The bad gods at last (which don't exist) should know now that it's not so easy to kill me.

Murska
2008-05-24, 06:38 AM
Indeed... If the voider and baner are indistinguishable, that'd go toward the game's point of there always being doubt.

Fleeing Coward
2008-05-24, 06:41 AM
No idea what's going on so I'll follow the bandwagon and point at Aemoh

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-24, 08:12 AM
How can the narrators lie? Do you have any idea, Aemoh?

Fin
2008-05-24, 08:18 AM
The small monkey like creature (that will now be reffered to as a Smonkey!) sees Vampirics gun, screeches madly then jumps off Zar Peters head in fear and runs over to aemoh, clambering into his hair and hiding there until such a time as he feels it is safe, or he gets really hungry!

Vampiric
2008-05-24, 08:24 AM
Guess there's only one way to find out - Shadow, Goof? Any way you can clear this up without giving stuff away?

Doseki
2008-05-24, 08:37 AM
The bard with a lute strapped to his back walks away from a tree in the Garden of Eden.

“The fruit here is amazing, so juicy”

((Votes for Aemoh))

Griever
2008-05-24, 10:04 AM
The floating hand emerges from the bar, head to toe drunk, heading for the town square where it collapses, a single finger pointing at Aemoh.

Zar Peter
2008-05-24, 11:18 AM
I also must say that my accusations against Aemoh is very weak, I pointed at him because he pointed at me although I was saved in the night.

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-24, 01:01 PM
I change my point to Aemoh.(if i get to keep my soapbox)

Zar Peter
2008-05-24, 01:04 PM
The man jumps of his soapbox and gives it to the six year old child.

Here you go. Sorry, I didn't knew it belonged to someone.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-24, 01:09 PM
Atreyu the Masked LLama: I dissagree with you, now die.

but i didn't say anything.

I point at DivaDe for eating Ceiling Cat!

Haruki-kun
2008-05-24, 01:20 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128341469950937500iteatzmeh.jpg

Zeb The Troll
2008-05-24, 02:04 PM
This is indeed an interesting turn of events. Why, not since sailing the seas have I seen someone protected on the first night. No matter how it breaks down, there was a fair amount of luck involved there.

((Possibilities...
1. One of the bad guys found Thor protecting himself.
2. One of the bad guys prevented a killer from killing ZP.
7. Thor protected a random person and got lucky.
19. Zeb felt bad for giving away ZP to the Wrong-Siders at camp, knows who Thor is, knew that ZP was being targetted, and advised Thor to protect him.))

All luck aside, though, I still wonder why Aemoh would accuse someone who was just attacked. Though, with the gods in such turmoil, being attacked doesn't necessarily make one innocent.

*Zeb brandishes the sword and asks...*

Do you have any feelings on this matter? Who should we slay this day?

Vampiric
2008-05-24, 02:33 PM
You forgot #20 and 21:

- ???
- Profit

:smalltongue: :smallamused:

Murska
2008-05-24, 02:49 PM
Zar Peter runs and hides under his soapbox at lightning comes at him. It hits the soapbox square, and splinters are thrown everywhere.

The soapbox is gone. GONE!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-24, 03:54 PM
*comes out with stand*
Soap boxes for sale! Buy the best soap boxes here!

(Sorry, but with all the fuss around soapboxes I just had to do this)

Zar Peter
2008-05-24, 03:58 PM
Well, I'll take three, I think I'll need them soon. :smallbiggrin:

Dragoon
2008-05-24, 04:15 PM
Looking at Hilda and eyeing the child suspiciously "Child, I know not what angers you about me, but I have done you no wrong." However, I do not trust Banjo1985, he looks like some foul creature." As Sigurd eyes him with his hand on his sword.

2008-05-24, 06:09 PM
"Are you asking me whether we should go with mob mentality? Yeah, okay. I'll go with the flow today. Maybe tommorrow, too. I mean, he was attacked. I think he's been through enough right now."

The sword quivers an accusation at Aemoh.

Aemoh
2008-05-24, 09:03 PM
Heh, what, I turn out to be actually be not-evil and now you gotta lynch me in all future games? :smalltongue:

Thanks though, in way too many games to keep track.

Ranna
2008-05-24, 10:00 PM
I point at Fin because I can!

The Valiant Turtle
2008-05-24, 10:31 PM
((Darn it! The most bizarre role I've come up with to role play in a long time and I get killed first night. I had come up with some very inappropriate building materials!))

Now I just have to figure out which lines on this side lead to the Pygmy afterlife, let me tell you, it's confusing over here!

evnafets
2008-05-25, 04:58 AM
?sdrawkcab gniklat i ma yhw

evnafets points at detrevnisisiht

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-25, 05:50 AM
(To satisfy your not-so-twisted mind.)

Lavidor
2008-05-25, 06:23 AM
I still don't hav an RP idea, but a guys gotta point. There's a bandwagon on Aemoh.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-25, 07:06 AM
((still no time to RP, but Aemoh must die.)

Supagoof
2008-05-25, 09:29 AM
Indeed... If the voider and baner are indistinguishable, that'd go toward the game's point of there always being doubt.
((What? The narrators instill doubt in this game? Wait, isn't that the point....

The voider and baner can act as indistinguishable. And that's all well say on that.

That being said...day ending early so I can head up to the cabin. :smallwink:))

The crowd is angry at seeing the gods miss their mark.

Get him. Shun the non believer! Na na naaah!

No wait. Perhaps I have gotten some divine help?

Well, maybe. But is it the good kind of help, or the bad?

Dunno. I do know that he would attempt to confuse you!

Get him. Shun the non believer! We have to make our way to candy mountain!

The crowd envelopes Aemoh. When they are done, he is left sitting in an ice bath.

Ow. The took my friggin kidneys! Aemoh dies.

Summary.
Aemoh was lynched. Aemoh was a villager. You can't get kidneys from a god!

Day ends. Night begins. Those with night actions please send them to Shadow and Supagoof.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-25, 09:48 AM
*The llama yelps and waves around his Badger on a Stick* I admit, I gave into the foul teachings of Basement Cat in my despair and pointed vengefully at the one who ate my beloved Ceiling Cat, but now I realize the error of my ways. I must follow the guidance of He Who Comes From the Fluorescent Lighting!

Oooooh, is that a magical liopleurodon?

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-25, 01:56 PM
The child hops on his soapbox and knocks two coconuts together (come patsy)

Zar Peter
2008-05-25, 04:17 PM
Sorry Aemoh.
If you meet the gods please tell them I don't believe in them!

Mordokai
2008-05-25, 04:23 PM
*smites unbeliever*

Supagoof
2008-05-27, 08:02 AM
Fearing another thunderstorm from the gods, the villagers take the kidney's of the innocent Aemoh and offer them up. One gets up and begins to chant praise to the gods.

Sreveileb-non su nuhs t'nod esaelp. Rewop fo ecalp rieht ot srelur lufthgir eht gnirb ot su ni htaif evah. Evil ot tnaw lyno ew. Seigolopa elbmuh ruo sa yendik siht ekat esaelp.

As he holds the kidney up, a large boulder falls on him, squishing him flat. The boulder begins to roll. It's head to the village stables, where the prized taling llama is eating hay.

Uh-oh.

[cue Indiana Jones music]

The llama grabs hist trusty whip and bolts from the stable. The large boulder rolling toward him, crushing everything in it's path. They are on path straight for the old river gorge. The llama, in an amazing display of agility, takes the whip and snags a tree branch, swinging him safely away from the path of the boulder. The boulder falls into the pit below, with the Llama hanging above it.

[/music]

Phew! The llama says. Then realizes the only thing holding him onto that whip was his mouth....*blink blink*

The Llama falls to his death in the gorge.

Summary
detrevnisisiht was killed.
Atreyu, the Masked Llama was killed.

Day begins and will end in 52 hours (because I have a meeting on Thursday morning. :smallredface:).

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-27, 08:05 AM
This game hurts my head. Zar Peter

Diva De
2008-05-27, 08:06 AM
Hilda watches all the goings-on with wide eyes. She cowers, really truly afraid of everyone around her now.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-27, 08:53 AM
The Minotaur masked as a human looks at the carnage and chuckles to himself "ha... what an amazing display of the power of the gods.. pitiful as they may be.. but at least the blood flows in Eden while there still in power.

Draken
2008-05-27, 09:19 AM
Two have gone. Is it possible that these warring fools have killed one among their oponents already? Or are the deities as apathetic as they should be?

The old man, who is but a disguise for the hydra, walks around and stops before detrevnisisiht crushed remains.

Crushed by a rock, what a pity.

An invisible maw sweeps down to devour the corpse, while another slavering head grins at the cowering Hilda (De).

Mordokai
2008-05-27, 09:52 AM
Erinye doesn't seem pleased today. Her target has been vaporised and now she has to find a new one. Stretching her mighty feathered wings, she takes to the air, pointing her arrow at Dragoon.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-27, 10:19 AM
(I have been unclear and stuff in character, I will RP Gwaihir of LotR. King of the Great Eagles.)
* three blobs are seen in the air*
*screech*
*screech*
We will watch them. Protect them from goblins, and hope they have some delicious sheep. Strange, what is that, a DemonicAngel? May Manwë have mercy for him.

With that, three giant eagles fly to the nearest mountain chains, pick a good location and settle in to watch the happenings.

(Thenks for letting me check the thead De, I forgot to red DA

Edit, vote change.)

Diva De
2008-05-27, 10:34 AM
Hilda points back at Draken. What were you doing all alone in the swamp? Everyone knows it's full of monsters - you must be a god to just stroll in there, unafraid.

Zar Peter
2008-05-27, 10:38 AM
My head is hurting, too.
Emperor Demonking

Vampiric
2008-05-27, 11:40 AM
The God of tricks and lies appears on Zar Peter's shoulder.

"Say... you think your head is hurting? Let me take a look..."

With that, he pulls himself into the old man's head, through his ear, and begins bouncing around inside - onlookers can see a blurr of yellow and green behind his eyes, and a crazy laugh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKrZc4Kin-o) from inside....

((at 00:54 :smallbiggrin:))

Madmal
2008-05-27, 11:44 AM
(ooc point at Zar Peter)

EagleWiz
2008-05-27, 11:59 AM
evnafets! You voted for the same person who was killed. You are obviously a EVIL GOD WHO DOSNT LIKE YOUR WORSHIPERS!

Zar Peter
2008-05-27, 12:05 PM
Well, since the wolfes block my abilities I think there's nothing lost if you lynch me.

Murska
2008-05-27, 12:13 PM
((Well since I'm still rather sure ZP is Norse or at least a villager(This is the most probable thing anyway, there is no proof of any kind that he might be evil), I'll point at Emperor Demonking to create an alternate bandwagon and because people shouldn't play with headache. :smallbiggrin: ))

A random villager is watching the events, and notices the body suspiciously disappearing, but finally decides it was just some trick of the gods. He then returns to his daily business.

Eldritch Knight
2008-05-27, 01:19 PM
.I completely forgot about this game..

Pointing at Zar Peter..

Shishnarfne
2008-05-27, 04:02 PM
"I suspect that pointing at Zar Peter seems a little bit counter-productive... My analysis of the position suggests the effort to attack him is ...unwise..."

"Vampiric, I think that we might do better to focus on your efforts in this matter."

Fin
2008-05-27, 04:13 PM
The Smonkey points at Eldritch Knight for forgetting the game!

Vampiric
2008-05-27, 04:55 PM
Changing point, to Lord Fullbladder.

Draken
2008-05-27, 04:55 PM
(I decided to change my point because I believe that Peter is a Norse god, and I don't think it is a good idea to have him lynched now)

Kid, kid. Monsters in the swamp? Pah, old stories, there are none, just shadows and tricks of the mind haunting your eyes.

Now what? are you going to tell me that Emperor Demonking is really a demon or a noble? Hah! So guillible!

The many-headed, invisible monster keeps with it's grin, showing thousands of teeth.

Diva De
2008-05-27, 05:04 PM
((hate to say this, but I agree with Draken.))

Hilda lowers her arm and looks over at Emperor Demonking. Yeah, he does look a little out-of-place, doesn't he?

Shadowcaller
2008-05-27, 05:20 PM
The shadowy figure appears again, its shadows are dancing among the villagers of Eden. Violence is never the answer human, your kind use it far too much
Its hand are moving in a almost dance-like motion and it continues, your gods is as cruel as you are. And then the shadows begins to shift and the figure fades away again. But before its disappears it says (or at least you think is says) But I play along for now, Emperor Demonking it is. and its gone again.

Zeb The Troll
2008-05-27, 06:52 PM
The Skald wearily eyes Vampiric, who appears to be coveting this wonderful sword the gods have given him to aid in his work.

Say, Sword. You need a name. I can't just call you Sword, now can I? I was thinking of Irving*, unless you have another name you'd like to be called?

*cookie for the reference. Actually, I'd appreciate it if someone did get it, because I can't remember the name of the book or the author. :smallredface:

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-27, 08:40 PM
The ghost of (the now slightly shorter) detrevnisisiht looks down at the pile of his body-paste then looks at a sheet of paper
1. Die in an interesting manner. Okay that’s one.
2. Have my funeral read backwards. "Um...(rethinks final words)" Close enough I suppose.

Off to the ghost bar!

(Supagoof thank you for the amazing death. If I had to go I wouldn't have done better myself, as I often write and speak backwards as my name would imply, on recently realizing who I was emulating)

Uncle Festy
2008-05-27, 09:34 PM
((@^:
Just got that...
Any room on the backup list for autolynchees? 'Cuz I just got a bunch of free time freed up due to games ending/me dying.))

easyname
2008-05-28, 06:31 AM
The candyfloss monster points at demonking.

Freshmeat
2008-05-28, 06:50 AM
*blatantly boosts presumably-safe-counterbandwagon (Vampiric) in order to shake up the votes somewhat*

Mordokai
2008-05-28, 07:16 AM
Coming around some information that might help putting Norse gods together, I ask Odin he scries me tonight, to prove me being on the right team. Since there are still disguisers running around this will be somewhat tricky to pull off(if I read rules correctly) but we might as well give it a shot.

Or he can simply contact me, if he believes me. I don't expect that to happen, but if anybody feels bold, go ahead. I realise I'm opening myself up to the kill by doing this but if we pull it of it will probably be worth it. I am but a simple villager, so wolves get little out of killing me.

Ultimately, I'll let our dear gods decide for themselves.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-28, 07:26 AM
the Minotaur points at Emperor Demonking

Ranna
2008-05-28, 09:06 AM
I am going to point at Fin for non game related reasons, because I have in all the other games so far. My apologies if this is a wasted vote but I do not see any evidence yet.

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-28, 10:19 AM
Don't vote for me. I'm the egyption voider.

Zar Peter
2008-05-28, 10:22 AM

Ermmm... you know that's a bad role? Or is that just sarcasm?

Freshmeat
2008-05-28, 10:29 AM

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7961/sense2ki6.jpg

You'll have to bear with me here, since this will of course be a complete stab in the dark: I think it's because of the part where you claimed to be a wolf and then asked us not to vote for you.

*changes point to Demonking*

Doseki
2008-05-28, 10:36 AM
Demonking because he is a bad guy from his own admission

Lavidor
2008-05-28, 10:44 AM
Since I'm too lazy to run 2 spreadsheets at once, I'll go for the no-brainer- Emperor Demonking. Are you absolutely sure your'e a bad guy :smalltongue:. You didn't, for instance, mean Norse?

Griever
2008-05-28, 10:56 AM
Emperor Demonking. (What more is there to say after an admission like that?)

Vampiric
2008-05-28, 11:06 AM
Wow... even I can't ignore that one!

Emperor Demonking

Ranna
2008-05-28, 11:22 AM
Oh wow, ok well I guess that I too will change my vote, an admission like that doesn't come round everyday. Sure you are not being sarcastic?

Demonking the Egyptian Voider I shall point at you!

Dragoon
2008-05-28, 02:49 PM
Sigrun ignores the flying creature pointing an arrow for now. Emperor Demonking, this isn't the time to make jokes like this.

evnafets
2008-05-29, 05:43 AM
evnafets points at Eaglewiz

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-29, 06:01 AM
Detrevnisisiht points at Emperor Demonking.

(even though it doesn't count that bandwagon is way to good to not take part in.)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-29, 09:50 AM
(Just read the thread. Changing my point to Emperor Demonking. Either we make a good kill or I'm going to be confused. I'm confused anyway why he said that. Good for us anyway if he has that role)

Shishnarfne
2008-05-29, 09:50 AM
"Hmm... It would appear that Emperor Demonking has made a fatal blunder, while others have acted to correct suspicious moves..."

Supagoof
2008-05-29, 11:46 AM
The village of Eden unites in almost unanimous prayer. The storm clouds once again roll in, and a bright ray of sunlight shines down on Emperor Demonking.

Ha. That kinda tickles! He says, laughing at the burning from the intense beam of sunlight. He points back up at the light, and a beam of black darkness erupts from his hands.

I'm the voider. I void out this prayer power! Hah, is that all you had for us Titans?

At the rays are canceling each other out, Emperor Demonking fails to see other elements gathering around him. A wall of solid rock surround him, while a gale of wind bring from the lake a storm of water. Soon he is submerged in water. He struggles to swim his way above the water, but every time he surfaces, the wind hits hard and pushes him underneath again. You hear his voice amidst the chaos. Ra! I can not hold it off. You must find another way... Soon all becomes quiet.

The silence is broken with an eruption of darkness explodes from Emperor Demonking's body.

Summary

Emperor Demonking was lynched. Emperor Demonking was Isis - the Egyptian Voider.

Night begins. Remaining gods please send in your nightly powers.

Diva De
2008-05-29, 11:55 AM
Hilda finds an empty stall in the stable where the llama stayed and curls up in a pile of hay to sleep.

EagleWiz
2008-05-29, 12:37 PM
And remember kids: Never claim to be a bad guy.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-29, 12:49 PM
( Yay, egyptian god dead.)

Madmal
2008-05-29, 12:56 PM
And remember kids: Never claim to be a bad guy.

specially if you are one.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-29, 01:25 PM
Most likely he just wanted to be out of this game for some reason.

Draken
2008-05-29, 07:46 PM
Nah. I am sure he just confused good and bad roles.

I guess the divine wisdow was a bit overrated. Great Thessala...

The old man shrugs before turning towards his home in the city, next to the swamp.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-29, 11:57 PM
Good I`m not the only one who´s confused now and then around SG.

Murska
2008-05-30, 07:52 AM
Oh the irony. He was 'Thor' in Stargate. xD

Man, ED is dying all over the place, eh?

Supagoof
2008-05-30, 11:56 AM
The villagers jump and cheer in jubilation of taking out a god. The festival lasts for some time, late into the night. The night sky transforms into Aurora Borealis, and as the villagers watch, a red shooting star crosses the skyline.
http://www.geo.mtu.edu/weather/aurora/images/aurora/jan.curtis/images/janc_032.jpg

Oooh
Aaah
Ohhh

Another, this time blue, shooting star comes from the opposite direction

Oooh
Aaah
Ohhh

A third green one appears from yet a different direction. The display is quite exciting.

Oooh
Aaah
Ohhh

More and more come, from different directions and in different colors. They shoot in varying forms. As time progresses, they get faster and being to collide with each other. The begin to shoot at the ground around the village of Eden. The Oohs and Aah change into hysteria.

OOOH
AAAUUGH
OHHHH
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

As the stars pelt down upon Eden, the villagers scramble around and take shelter. A star of bright Green travels down and hits Hilda (DiveDe21) sleeping in a stable, splattering splinters of wood, hay, and her body across the ground. Another, this time yellow, hits the Hydra (Draken) - resulting in similar display with water, blood and guts everywhere. A third Red one shoots down and hits Loki* (Vampiric), whose body does not spray apart, but instead is forcefully driven into the ground. The village can hear his skin sizzle as the heat from the shooting star lights Vampiric on fire, until all that is left is a charred pile of remains.

Summary:
DiveDe21
Draken
Vampiric
were killed by the gods. Day begins.

*This is not an indication of role, just using the character Vampiric was RPing as. :smallwink:

Diva De
2008-05-30, 12:15 PM
((:smallsigh: Fine, kill me. I don't believe in any of you anyways! *giggle* And now to pass the badger on to someone else.))

Murska
2008-05-30, 01:36 PM
It seems that the non-death last night was either inactivity or voider. :/

Draken
2008-05-30, 03:50 PM
What little remains of the hydra rests in the floor, slowly trying to regenerate and drag itself back to the swamp, not to be seen again in a long, long time.

(Damn. Killed. :smallannoyed:)

Eldritch Knight
2008-05-30, 07:19 PM
Pointing at Zeb the Troll, for he has proven himself to be a deadly and cunning foe in the past.

Nychta
2008-05-30, 09:35 PM
I'm...uh... gonna go with evnafets, and apologise for my lack of voting.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-31, 01:16 AM
( I don't have an idea who to vote for....)

Dragoon
2008-05-31, 03:10 AM
Sigurd points his sword at Fin. "Perhaps you had something to with the killings?"

Zar Peter
2008-05-31, 03:40 AM
I have no idea and spreadsheets doesn't help much here.

I point at Ranna because.

Shadowcaller
2008-05-31, 05:42 AM
((If anyone don't got a better idea then Zar Peter I'm willing to follow his lead even thought he don't got a real reason to vote for Ranna.))

The shadowy figure appears again with black flames surrounding it.
For a moment it just stands there observing its surroundings and then its gone again without a trace.

Mordokai
2008-05-31, 05:56 AM
Erinye feels like shooting somebody today and can't find a better target than Shishnarfne.

((Following a hunch here and a trail of some PMs I received few days back.))

Zar Peter
2008-05-31, 06:01 AM
Better than my hunch, I'm sure.

Point at Shishnarfne

Shadowcaller
2008-05-31, 06:05 AM
((I'm willing to follow this lead, Shishnarfne.))

Murska
2008-05-31, 06:25 AM
Well. Fine with me then. Hope you know what you're doing. Shishnarfne

Freshmeat
2008-05-31, 06:31 AM
Since days where one massive bandwagon dominates every other lead will be fairly uninformative even if they do find us a wolf, I'll throw in a point at one of the Zar Peter pointers of yesterday to hopefully create something of more interest: Malmagor Andrigal.

evnafets
2008-05-31, 06:58 AM
The evil gods are many
we have killed but one
Let us hope to kill another
at the setting of this sun

Yet confused they are
they know not eachother
and so it could be
brother god could kill brother

Considering the prayers
people making today
they say Shishnarfne
has wandered astray

Please forgive this bad rhyme
as I eat my banana
My heart is troubled, but
my prayers go for Ranna

evnafets points at Ranna

Fleeing Coward
2008-05-31, 07:08 AM
Staying quiet and avoiding the wrath of gods here.
*Jumps on bandwagon against Shishnarfne*

Fin
2008-05-31, 09:18 AM
The Smonkey glares as Dragoon points his sword towards him, this is the second time some crazy has pointed at weapon at him and he refuses to back this time, so he stands firm (from behind Shishnarfne)

Griever
2008-05-31, 09:22 AM
((Not quite as easy as yesterday's pointing :smallsmile: ))
Shisharfne.

DemonicAngel
2008-05-31, 09:59 AM
Shisharfne. it is.

Lavidor
2008-05-31, 10:44 AM
Well, this Shishnarfne bandwago0n seems unstoppable already.

Ranna
2008-05-31, 10:56 AM
Saint Nil where've you been where've you gone?

Madmal
2008-05-31, 11:40 AM
((ooc retaliation point at Freshmeat))

EagleWiz
2008-05-31, 11:51 AM
Shishnarfne it is

Mustiado
2008-05-31, 08:56 PM
I'll go with the oddball pick of Saint Nil

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-01, 01:33 AM
It's true that both Shishnarfne and Saint Nill have been lying low. But I checked the thread and Saint Nil has only two posts in this thread. on page two. May I find this entirely more suspicious then Shishnarfne, who has indeed been lying low but does occasionally post. I mean 2 posts/occasional post every other page? I think Saint Nil is more suspicious here, but Shishnarfne will stay on my suspicious list indeed.

Shishnarfne
2008-06-01, 09:08 AM
"Okay, I figured that this would happen to me as soon as I noticed that Vampiric had been hit in the night. Why? Because he talked to me and threatened that if he got killed, that he'd talked to people, and that they knew that he was talking to me. It would have been a terrible blunder on my part to actually kill him after he'd said that. I suspect that someone on that list passed on the info (knowingly or unknowingly) to a wolf, who used this as a convenient time to get rid of a potential threat and try to frame me.

The pieces on the chessboard are now looming around my position, and it looks like I'll be checkmated if I can't think up of a way to convince people otherwise...

Were I a wolf, I would have had Vampiric scried to see who he was rather than simply having him killed, especially after his communication. I don't expect this to convince anyone, but I'd hope that people would consider me a little bit more circumspect than that.... I don't think that there's any evidence against Saint Nil, but better him than me."

easyname
2008-06-01, 10:21 AM
(No time, vote for Saint Nil)

(Next time, I won't join so many games)

Saint Nil
2008-06-01, 12:14 PM
Hmm, this Saint Nil guy sounds suspicous.:smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2008-06-01, 06:12 PM
((Sorry for the long day. Here's nightfall!))

The day ends. As the village looks upon the crowd, rumors spread amongst the back end of them.

I heard it through the grapevine.
Not much longer will he have time.
Yes sir, I heard it through the grapevine.
And it seems we have to kill him right

Y'know a man ain't supposed to cry,
But these fears, I can not shush inside,
Shishnarfne was one you see,
Can't stop my hand from pointing at thee,
You know I tried, to believe you so,
But now I pray, that you must go,
Don't you know that

I heard it through the grapevine.
Not much longer will he have time.
Yes sir, I heard it through the grapevine.
And it seems we have to kill him, right?

And with the villagers all focusing prayers on Shishnarfne, a hurricane starts around him, pulling his limbs in every direction. The lightning streaks across his body, tearing through his skin where it strikes. Finally, when the storms reaches it's max, the body of Shishnarfne explodes in a brilliant display of light and sound.

Summary:

Shishnarfne was killed. Shishnarfne was Anubis, the Egyptian killer

Day ends. Night begins. Those with night actions, you know what to do.

Madmal
2008-06-01, 06:58 PM
((is it me or are the Egyptians having bad luck?))

EagleWiz
2008-06-01, 08:56 PM
Without a killer they will be powerless. Let us strike now fellow greeks and wipe them from the face of the earth!

*PS: I am not a greek god. And if I wanted to contact them I would send a PM. I just think that they are the coolest gods.*

*PPS. Actualy I am not a god at all. But don't make me invoke the power of SILLY RULES

*PPPS. The power of silly rules is pointing out that this uses real world religions. Anciant ones, true, but still real world. :smallwink: *

Shishnarfne
2008-06-02, 09:13 AM
Ah, well, I sort of expected this when I saw that SOMEONE ELSE had killed Vampiric...

I killed Draken.

Good luck to my fellow Egyptians... they know who they are.

Draken
2008-06-02, 10:12 AM
(I am going to eat your divine bones and spit then in the mud! :smallfurious:

:smallbiggrin:)

evnafets
2008-06-02, 03:04 PM
Would they be Shish bones? Do they exist?

Shadowcaller
2008-06-02, 03:13 PM
Suddenly it seems like Malmagor Andrigal own shadow gets a life of its own. It circles around him like a snake in a unpredictable pattern untill it disappears with a laughing sound. Malmagor's shadow then returns to normal.

Mordokai
2008-06-02, 03:19 PM
Night phase.

Shadowcaller
2008-06-02, 03:24 PM
((First I thought it was night phase then I somehow convinced myself that it was day-phase. The mysteries of my mind...))

Shishnarfne
2008-06-02, 03:43 PM
Would they be Shish bones? Do they exist?

Hmm... I'd better check...

Yup! Definitely found a few bones... let's see... Ribs, knees, shoulders...

Ahh! Not the funnybone!:smalltongue:

Although, given the origin of my username... Maybe not...

(My handle was the name of a character in a novel who was literally the figment of another character's imagination...)

Vampiric
2008-06-02, 07:03 PM
Gah!!! I return from a weekend away to this?!

Damn you! And yeah, I did send that to Shishnarfne :smallbiggrin: and you were the Egyptian Killer?! :smalleek:

Ah well... Go Norse Gods! :smallamused:

Supagoof
2008-06-03, 12:30 PM
An erinye with fiery red wings flies over the town, in seeming jubilation of the eradication of the Egyptian god being killed. A villager, Sigurd, sees the abomination, draws his sword, and runs up to the high tower. From there, Sigurd jumps upon the back of the erinye.

Sigurd holds on for his life, as the erinye dives into the forest, flying just below the branches trying to knock Sigurd off of it back, at the same time keeping itself low enough not to hit the same branches with it's wings. Sigurd can only hold on, as any attempt to raise himself to drive the sword into the back of this beast would only cause him to be knocked off by a branch. The two, locked in combat, but caught in a standoff, fly fast through the forest. There's a clearing ahead, and the erinye charges forward, attempting one last throw of the rider of it's back.

Just as it reaches the clearing, the exit becomes engulfed in flames. The erinye pushes through, but Sigurd is caught by the flames, a finds himself burning on the back of the beast. He attempts to jump off the beast toward the river, hoping to quench the flames amongst the currents. He successfully lands, but finds that the fire is still burning despite the water all around him.

Steam shoots upwards at the now free erinye who thinks it just got away. It finds out too late however, as the steam forms a hand shaped sprout of water and grabs the beast. The flaming wings go out, as the erinye is dragged to the river. As the water surrounds the beast, the sounds heard back at the village are that of screams, gurgling, then silence.

Summary:
Mordokai was killed.
Dragoon was killed.

Day 5 begins. PMs to be sent soon. Day will last 48 hours.

Up for Autolynching today...Please point today or else face the worst of the gods - the dreaded AUTOLYNCH!
Banjo1985
Gezina
Vavaara

((Autolynch count was reset day 2 since I had to end the day early.))

Lavidor
2008-06-03, 01:19 PM
Sorry, guys. I don't have enough time for this game. I must ask to be removed.

Mordokai
2008-06-03, 03:10 PM
Eh well, I guess that was to be expected :smallsmile: Good luck to team villager and norse gods.

Dragoon
2008-06-03, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the cool death scene and for the fun game, and to second Mordokai, go team Norse.

The question is, do I mean it really, though?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-03, 03:44 PM
Yes, go us! We got those bad gods good!
So now we know we lynched 2 egyptian gods. Only 10 gods to go!

evnafets
2008-06-03, 04:59 PM
Maybe less than that. Chances are at least one god has been killed during the night phases. Of course nobody can tell for sure.

Zar Peter
2008-06-04, 03:16 AM
OK, I want to try something. Last night I looked up to the stars (and planets, of course) and Jupiter told me I should point at Ranna.

I don't know if this is correct because Jupiter normally doesn't speak, but meh, it
s worth a try.

Nychta
2008-06-04, 03:30 AM
Zar Peter was told something by Jupiter, eh?
Well I'm sure we know the Jupiter is also a Roman god. In fact, the planet was named after him.
Why would Zar Peter be communicating with a Roman god? *attempts to look quizzical*

Freshmeat
2008-06-04, 03:48 AM
This confuses me a little, to be honest. Are you claiming that you're the seer and that you've scried Ranna as Jupiter? That seems unlikely, because the rules clearly state that alphas (like Jupiter) scry as villagers.

Or are we to interpret your statement literally, in that Jupiter actually told you (in person) to point at Ranna? In that case, why listen to Jupiter at all rather than lynch a wolf devil?

banjo1985
2008-06-04, 04:04 AM
Great Cthulhu has been surfing the last few days with his friend, Narly. The recent events force him to come back to the land, eating a few of his culticts when he does so, as the corner shop is closed.

"Dude, this is so awesome, so many dead people and gods to eat! Hey Dave, go and fetch Vavaara for me, she looks good enough to eat!"

Zeb The Troll
2008-06-04, 04:15 AM
http://www.camelotherald.com/images/races/troll.jpg

*The Troll levels his trusty sword at Eldritch Knight and bellows a challenge, which seems unnaturally, possibly divinely, amplified, even from this large being. It's almost as if the sound is visible, attempting to stop the target in his tracks.*

How dare you call me out as an enemy of the People? We Trolls have served the Gothi and Githja since we came forth from the Land. On what grounds have you made these accusations?

((This is an RP based on his last post. My OOC grounds, other than pure RP, are that he's only posted twice since the game began. It's not strong.))

easyname
2008-06-04, 04:37 AM
Zar Peter what? Kill the roman!

The pink fluffy monster points at Zar Peter

Zar Peter
2008-06-04, 04:47 AM
This confuses me a little, to be honest. Are you claiming that you're the seer and that you've scried Ranna as Jupiter? That seems unlikely, because the rules clearly state that alphas (like Jupiter) scry as villagers.

Or are we to interpret your statement literally, in that Jupiter actually told you (in person) to point at Ranna? In that case, why listen to Jupiter at all rather than lynch a wolf devil?

Do you know how confused I am?
But with the Zar Peter pointers here I'm shortly getting paranoid again. What if one of the bad gods had a evil plan. Like:

Zar Peter pointed at Ranna, but said he don't know if she's good or bad.
We scried Zar Peter and know his role (as much as you can know ones role in this game)
Ranna pointed at Saint Nil and started a second bandwagon
Zar Peter (or one of his contacts) is very likely scrying Ranna in the night.
So, why don't make fun out of it and disguise Ranna as Jupiter. If Zar Peter points at Ranna we can easily point out the flaw in his argumentation.

Second exclamation would be:
The narrators messed up and forgot that Jupiter scrys as villager.

It's up to you all to make up your mind. I don't know why Ranna scried as Jupiter but she did.
It could be she's a normal villager the bad guys disguised for us to lynch a villager instead of a god.
It could be she's a bad god who the bad gods disguised as unscryable bad god to confuse us.

Murska
2008-06-04, 04:51 AM

There's the third possibility that someone disguised Ranna as Jupiter.

No idea why though...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-04, 07:08 AM
*is confused* And thus I withhold any foolish actions I may take until somebody clears this up...

Eldritch Knight
2008-06-04, 08:17 AM
Zar, I am no god, I've just been busy enough that I can really only focus on one game. If anything, lynching me would be a waste of time, because there are better targets out there. Like you. Points at Zar Peter!

Zar Peter
2008-06-04, 08:21 AM
Ok, for all the ones who are pointing at me:

I was targeted at night 1 but survived.
From the rules two of the Norse gods know each other. Thor and Odin.
This is Seer and Baner.
From all the other gods only the Seer and the Killer knows each other.
The voiders don't know any role!

So... what's more likely: An unkown Voider stops the action of an unknown killer and save my life (a person of unknown role), I take the opportunity and claim myself to be a norse god...
or I'm one of the norse gods who knows one other god and the two of us decided to protect me this night.

If it's number one: Please of great Odin, you must have scried at least one villager now, please let this villager say that I'm no norse god.

If it's number two: I know the identities of Thor, Odin, Loki and Tyr, further more I know two people who are most likely villagers.
We scried Ranna today as Jupiter. And this is very confusing.

Murska
2008-06-04, 10:59 AM
Zar, I am no god, I've just been busy enough that I can really only focus on one game. If anything, lynching me would be a waste of time, because there are better targets out there. Like you. Points at Zar Peter!

Er. Zar Peter hasn't pointed at you, AFAIK? Why'd you think otherwise, Eldritch Knight?

Also, to clear this mess up for those confused. Zar Peter, who claims to know/be the seer with the proof that he was baned on night 1, (another possibility = A voider voided a killer who was trying to kill Zar Peter.) is saying that his scry result for the night was that Ranna was Jupiter.

This is odd, since Jupiter does not scry as Jupiter, so it's probably that someone has disguised someone as Jupiter. So, probable motive is to confuse us all, which it seems to be doing. But as far as I can see, there is NO proof at all anywhere that Zar Peter would be evil. There is no definite proof to the contrary either, but since the real good gods haven't stepped up and said something, I think it's rather certain that Zar Peter is what he claims to be.

Shadowcaller
2008-06-04, 11:02 AM
You hear(?) a hollow voice coming from the shadows, Eldritch Knight, a simple mortal... or perhaps something far greater? Only time will tell... And whatever that was making that voice is gone in the shadows once again.

Freshmeat
2008-06-04, 12:13 PM
In regards to the scry: I don't think that Zar Peter is lying about the scry, but I do think that the scry has been tampered with. If Ranna were indeed Jupiter, then that could only mean that Shadow and Supagoof have made a mistake and sent an incorrect scry result to the seer. Considering the fact that both Shadow and Supagoof are experienced narrators, I refuse to believe this to be the case here.
So my guess is that one of the illusionists tried to frame someone and has chosen a very poor disguise to do so.

I can find no other explanation as to how 'Jupiter' could end up getting scried as an alpha (rather than a villager), at least.

The more interesting question here is: who knew that Ranna would get scried last night? Was anyone privy to that kind of information?

For now: Eldritch Knight, for trying (twice) to get someone lynched who is, in all likelihood, one of the Norse Gods.

Griever
2008-06-04, 12:20 PM
((Eldritch Knight, this is a very poor time to point at someone that we are almost positive is a good guy.

On a different note, do the disguisers actually pick the disguise, I was sorta under the (mistaken, apparently) impression that it was random, to add to the paranoia style.))

Zar Peter
2008-06-04, 12:24 PM
I don't agree with Freshmeat but I change my point to Eldritch Knight.

Try to lynch Ranna tomorrow.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-04, 12:43 PM
The last six posts have given me evidence, which I don´t really have at the moment to point at somebody. Eldritch Knight.

(Ranna tomorrow)

Ranna
2008-06-05, 12:55 AM
I have no idea and spreadsheets doesn't help much here.

I point at Ranna because.

I was willing to be quiet and accept my lynch until I read through the thread and saw this, this upset me!

The supposed seer using "BECAUSE" as a reason to lynch someone!

Ever thought that if you cannot see something in a spreadsheet its probably because there is nothing to see?!?!

Then trying to get me lynched the next day on a scry that is so obviously tampered with that your followers argue it and you yourself become confused?? And then "Try to lynch Ranna tomorrow." Because you have nothing better to do with your time than to try to lynch a random person that you have decided MUST be bad despite no evidence to support it? A scry that cannot be true as stated in the rules and a whim!

Ive always heard the gods were willful, but I never thought them fools before this...

I would be alot more concerned about those people so desperate to get on a bandwagon that has NO basis whatsoever. Those that also pointed at me after the brilliant and un-arguable "Because" reason that you presented.

Frankly you disappoint me go chase shadows elsewhere because this one belongs to a villager!

Oh and finally if you are gonna lynch people on a whim in the future bearing in mind the influence you hold try at least making up a reason! Using "Because" as a reason is just insulting and it annoyed me, its day 4 not day 1 "Because" doesn't cut it!

Zar Peter
2008-06-05, 01:10 AM
I used the because on day 3 because I had no real idea whom to point at, but a hunch I couldn't explain.
I know now for sure why I want to lynch you tomorrow, I'm not happy that I know it for sure and how but that's the way it is, sorry.
If the other villagers don't want to follow me, ok, but don't get so upset about pure game reasons.

And lynching is the only thing villagers have, don't get so upset that sometimes people want to lynch you. When you kill the villagers at night you don't give a reason, too.

Ranna
2008-06-05, 01:15 AM
Because is still a rubbish reason and as everyone has said, Jupiter is not a scryable role unless tampered with/disguised, I would ask you to scry me again and again but then that also allows the disguiser to play his card again and again.

Like I said I was happy untill I saw the "because" I mean, could you have not at least made something up? Am I worth that little?

Nychta
2008-06-05, 01:27 AM
Okay. I point at Eldritch Knight instead.

Zar Peter
2008-06-05, 01:42 AM
Because is still a rubbish reason and as everyone has said, Jupiter is not a scryable role unless tampered with/disguised, I would ask you to scry me again and again but then that also allows the disguiser to play his card again and again.

Like I said I was happy untill I saw the "because" I mean, could you have not at least made something up? Am I worth that little?

So... if we scry you again and again, and you scry as villager then, what would that say to me? That you are a villager? That you are Jupiter not disguised?
A scrying role in this game is nearly useless, you are seer and fool in one person, I just had a hunch and pointed at you.
If the "because" offeneded you I'm really sorry but it doesn't change the (not describable) hunch.

Ranna
2008-06-05, 04:43 AM
I accept that. I am sorry I was shouty before.

@V: No I am just saying that in the other round ZP pointed at me for no reason, and didn't give one and I felt upset that I wasn't even worth a reason for why I was being pointed at and he said sorry for not giving a reason and now I am happy enough, despite the situation...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-05, 04:57 AM
*is still confused*

So either Goof and Shadow made a mistake(Which I can not see happening)
Or you were disguised as Jupiter?

*is a bit less confused*

Supagoof
2008-06-05, 01:07 PM
((And now, something from the sillier side))

As the day draws to an end, the villager wonder what kinds of tricks the gods are up too. Visions are shown in the night, while illusions are cast over the feeble minded and strong will alike. Only one truth was agreed upon this day.

I blame you!

But he's innocent, he has in no way set up a malicious trap.

ORLY?

He's speaking gibberish! That's the work of the demons. Let's pray that by our powers combined, he will be removed.

Earth
Fire
Wind
Water
Heart

By your powers combined, I am major planet!

Major planet?

He hasn't quite made the rank of captain yet....

Oh.

As Major planet shoots a beam of energy, Eldritch Knight begins to run around quickly darting betweeen the villagers. Some are shot by errant beams. Another villager starts up and runs right along side of him, grasping him and tackling him to the ground. Major Planet shoots them both.

Oops. Guess it'll take awhile to make captain now....um. Sorry? says the major, before dissappaiting into the air.

Summary:
Gezina was autolynched. Gezina was a villager.
Vavaara was autolynched. Vavaara was a villager.
Lavider was removed from the game. Lavidor was Hermes, Greek Disguiser
Eldritch Knight was lynched. Eldritch Knight was Mercury, Roman Disguiser

Uncle Festy
2008-06-05, 03:57 PM
Buh-bye!
Well, ain't that interesting...

Mordokai
2008-06-05, 04:19 PM
Smooth narration Goof, love the reference :smallbiggrin:

This is turning out well for villagers indeed :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-06, 01:19 AM
(( So now there is just the egyptian disguiser left and then there are no disguisers?)

Murska
2008-06-06, 06:05 AM
(( So now there is just the egyptian disguiser left and then there are no disguisers?)

Don't forget Loki.

Vampiric
2008-06-06, 09:03 AM
Don't forget that Loki is a good guy :smalltongue:

Murska
2008-06-06, 09:19 AM
Don't forget that Loki is a good guy :smalltongue:

Still a disguiser though. :P

Shadow
2008-06-06, 02:23 PM
Enjoying a nice afternoon on the river, Hades and Cthulhu were swapping jokes.

How many plumbers does it take to change a light bulb?
I dunno. How many?
That depends. We'll have to come out and take a look at it before we can give you an estimate.
BWAAHAAHAAHAAA!
OK, OK. My turn.
Pete and Repeat are sitting in a boat. Pete falls in. Who is left?
Dave! What do you have there? Is that another sacrifice for me?
Dude, are you even paying attention to me?
Huh? Oh. Sorry. Could you repeat that for me?
Humph. Pete and Repeat are sitting in a boat. Pete falls in. Who is left?
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Dude, this is the stupidest joke I've ever heard. Are you kidding me?
Wrong answer.

Hades then throws Cthulhu out of the boat and into the river Styx.

Stupid joke huh? I laughed at yours, jerk. Take that.

Summary:
banjo1985 was killed.
Murska was attacked, but survived.

Scry results will be PM'd shortly.
Day 6 begins.

Murska
2008-06-06, 03:58 PM
Whoa. Great play from the Baner. Thanks a lot, man.

Zar Peter
2008-06-06, 04:05 PM
So, I point at Ranna.

Reason for the because: The evidence I had on day 4 was so small, nearly ridicoulous I didn't want to explain fully. But now, to honour Ranna, I want to explain my thoughts.

I make a spread sheet in excel. There I write all pointers, when they pointed (only the position, not the time) and if they changed their point.
While making this spread sheet I discovered that nearly all people have a certain place when they point (+/- 5 to 10 places).

For example Zar Peter pointed at Haruki-kun on day 1 as 9th, at Aemoh on day 2 as 2nd and changed his point to Freshmeat as 15th. (-7, +6 to his pointing place day 1)
Griever pointed at Thanatos on day 1 as 23rd, on Aemoh on day 2 as 21th, and on Emperor Demonking on day 3 as 28th.
Ranna pointed at Haruki-kun on day 1 as 4th, at Fin on day 2 as 27th! This gap is wide above the average, but doesn't say anything, despite the fact that I looked closer at her.
By the way, Shishnarfne, Anubis, pointed on day 1 as 22nd, on day 2 as 1st!

So, Ranna was also one of the 7 who change her point to Emperor Demonking on day 3 (which means she reads the thread and COULD be more interested in the game than a non-villager) and was one of the 4 left alive yesterday who did this (Now there are only 3 alive).

This is the reason for the because. I didn't wanted to write all this because I knew it's very weak. But in this game there are only weak reasons and stomach feelings. Even scries are nothing worth because of the disguisers and alphas.

Shadowcaller
2008-06-06, 04:28 PM
I'm willing to follow Zar Peter hunch since I don't really got a better theory myself (and I'm busy else where.) Ranna

Murska
2008-06-06, 04:43 PM
Oh, right, I point at Ranna.