PDA

View Full Version : ...Deploying Tuna Packs Now...

Castaras
2008-05-27, 02:00 PM
May 25th, first cat on Mars. (http://www.stevethecat.com/index.htm)

:smallbiggrin:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-05-27, 02:29 PM
And I thought Nike's daily "State of the Union" address each morning was ambitious for a cat! Steve's got her beat by, literally, millions of miles. :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2008-05-27, 02:33 PM
Gah.

Couldn't they choose a smarter animal? Like corals? They'd be able to appreciate the space much better.

(Nothing personal, I just have this great vendetta against cats - they stole my sweetheart once, so I mock them wherever I can :smalltongue:)

AmberVael
2008-05-27, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty sure it is a joke, Dragon...

Castaras
2008-05-27, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty sure it is a joke, Dragon...

Yes. Yes, it is a joke. Congratulations on noticing. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-05-27, 04:48 PM
Gah.

Couldn't they choose a smarter animal? Like corals? They'd be able to appreciate the space much better.

(Nothing personal, I just have this great vendetta against cats - they stole my sweetheart once, so I mock them wherever I can :smalltongue:)

I will END you... :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2008-05-27, 04:50 PM
Joke or not, one day, a cat will go to Mars.

And when it does, I'll be waiting there with a crowbar to greet it.

(In my defense, I thought it was the first cat on Moon, which is much more probable (say, did any cats go to Moon yet? I need a crowbar and my space suit handy just in case))

OwlbearUltimate
2008-05-27, 06:33 PM
I dunno is any animals went to the moon, I know the USSR put a bunch of animals up there in space before us, but we have done our fair share of animals, too. I would only let my cat in space if I was there too :smalltongue: I think playing with a cat in zero gravity would make a great video.

Uncle Festy
2008-05-27, 07:50 PM
In my defense, I thought it was the first cat on Moon, which is much more probable (say, did any cats go to Moon yet? I need a crowbar and my space suit handy just in case)

As did I. I didn't realize it was a joke until I noticed "mars." :smalltongue:

Raider
2008-05-27, 08:09 PM
Good........good. Now that we know it shall suceed, let us round up the entire species and send them there! Purge them from our society

Felixaar
2008-05-28, 05:59 AM
Huh.

I never realised someone else had named their cat Steve.

Also, Frickin' COOL!