17th| — |— |Humans +6
18th| — |Dex +1 |Point Blank Shot
19th| — |— |Itimadate +2
20th| Humans +2 |Ranged attacks +2 to hit |Far shot
[/table]

DONE

Demons_eye
2008-06-01, 01:03 AM
LOL i cant seem to work tables right....

Lorien077
2008-06-01, 04:55 AM
Humans +2?
I'm ignorant to where this bloodline came from and/ if its referencing anything, but could you explain that one?

Demons_eye
2008-06-01, 08:47 AM
Its more of a pure blood humans that used there eye for every thing. The were mostly rangers. But they found more uses from there eyes then just looking threw them.

Spiryt
2008-06-01, 09:09 AM
"Just humans with very keen eyes" is not exactly what we call "bloodline".

Anyway, what "Humans + 4 means " ? :smallconfused:

Demons_eye
2008-06-01, 06:44 PM
My understanding of a bloodline is that you had a relitavie in the past that had an abiltiy. This would be that a pack of humans that used there eyes always. There eyes evolved over 1000's of years giving them abitlys related to thre eyes. Like charm or other spells, also the use of of ranged weapons or just as simple as looking.

Human Affinity +4 mean that you gain the indicated bonus on all Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, and Perform checks made to interact with humans.

pyrefiend
2008-06-01, 07:00 PM
What exactly does "Range +2 to damge" mean? I can understand that you deal an extra two damage, but how is range affected, if at all?

Spiryt
2008-06-01, 07:04 PM
Human Affinity +4 mean that you gain the indicated bonus on all Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, and Perform checks made to interact with humans.

Ah this...

This doesn't make sense. When creature have some giant blood in their veins, it' possible for them to get along with Giants bettter - that's logical.

But why keener eyes should make you more connected with other humans? :smallconfused:

Especially if you are halfling...

Demons_eye
2008-06-01, 07:56 PM
Ah this...

This doesn't make sense. When creature have some giant blood in their veins, it' possible for them to get along with Giants bettter - that's logical.

But why keener eyes should make you more connected with other humans? :smallconfused:

Especially if you are halfling...

The eyes have a serten charm they used on other humans for better deals.

Demons_eye
2008-06-01, 07:57 PM
What exactly does "Range +2 to damge" mean? I can understand that you deal an extra two damage, but how is range affected, if at all?

I dont understand the question

Also should i put in bonus to reflex?

pyrefiend
2008-06-02, 01:55 PM
---------------------------------
I dont understand the question

Oh, wait, I think I understand now. Is it the ability itself which is named "range", with the effect being that you deal and additional two points of damage? If so, in what circumstances do you add the bonus damage? Or am I just way off here?