PDA

View Full Version : SOS Brigade in Area 11, Britannia

Lord of Rapture
2008-06-03, 02:42 AM
One morning, Haruhi, Kyon, Yuki, Mikuru, and Itsuki all suddenly wake up in a ghetto in Area 11 (Code Geass world). All five are suddenly confused where they are, until a row of tanks come driving past their tiny window that is in their room, with the flag of Britannia. The Brigade saw the anime on television the other day, and they realize that now, they are in the Geass-verse.

What happens next?

Echowinds
2008-06-03, 02:58 AM
Haruhi decides she needs to kick ass in this new setting, and seeing as she is an almighty god, will inadvertly shape the plot in such a way that she took over Kallen Stadtfeld's spot, with Kyon gaining a geass for no apparent reason, while battling the evil forces of America Britannia.

bosssmiley
2008-06-03, 05:02 AM
Errrr...nope. Sorry, I didn't catch a word of that, other than "Britannia". The rest of it just read like Xaositect-speak word salad to me.

Cultural referents plox? :smallconfused:

Rogue 7
2008-06-03, 09:18 AM
Watch Code Geass, Boss. It's pretty darn good. I think Echowinds hit the nail on the head. Haruhi gets the SOS-dan into giant mechs, they team up with Lulu, and go around kicking ass and taking names. Through a combination of Yuki's conscious powers and Haruhi's unconscious ones, they can pretty much avoid trouble.

Then Kyon finally wises up and starts making out with Haruhi, and the closed space collapses- everything's back to normal.

Nerd-o-rama
2008-06-03, 09:21 AM
Code Geass stands a decent chance of getting written out of existence entirely - I've never seen it, but anime fandom seems to either love it or hate it with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. If Haruhi's one of the latter...

Frosty
2008-06-03, 10:19 AM
Does Kyo-Ani produce Code Geass? Is it any good?

Terraoblivion
2008-06-03, 11:19 AM
I don't know what they are called, but it is by the Planettes people if i recall with character designs by Clamp. Personally i find it rather entertaining, though it is not among my favorite shows. Worth watching to see if it is anything for you, though, Frosty.

As for what would happen i think it depends on Haruhi's personal view of the morality of the setting. I doubt she would work for Lelouch though, she doesn't seem like the kind of person to willingly work for someone else. So instead she would likely end up creating her own rebel organization. Hopefully she will also subconsciously influence the emperor to get a less silly hairstyle.

Gorbash Kazdar
2008-06-03, 12:48 PM
Code Geass is from Sunrise, most famous for trainwrecks Gundam, and to a lesser extent Mai-HiME/Otome.