PDA

View Full Version : spongebob vs. ed

Gamerlord
2008-06-04, 04:49 PM
Who would win in a fight?
Spongebob squarepants of the show with the same title or ed of ed,edd,eddy?
They have all their normally carried items.

ThePhantom
2008-06-04, 04:52 PM
Where is the fight taking place, underwater or on dry land?

Gamerlord
2008-06-04, 06:35 PM
In the cul-de-sac with spongebob wearing his typical water helmet.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-06-04, 10:53 PM
Must I remind anyone that Spongebob is at most the size of a common squirrel and at least no more than an inch tall?

Jayngfet
2008-06-05, 12:42 AM
Must I remind anyone that Spongebob is at most the size of a common squirrel and at least no more than an inch tall?

...and can karate chop through solid stone if memory serves, as mell as verticly through trees, and several targets(sandwich material)

doliest
2008-06-05, 01:25 AM
...and can karate chop through solid stone if memory serves, as mell as verticly through trees, and several targets(sandwich material)

Ah, but Ed can lift houses above his head, rip poles from the ground, and even lift up the ground itself? He is the definition of funny strength(is there a trope for that?)

Jayngfet
2008-06-05, 01:39 AM
Ah, but Ed can lift houses above his head, rip poles from the ground, and even lift up the ground itself? He is the definition of funny strength(is there a trope for that?)

But spongebob does this underwater, where he's been seen going as fast as trained athalites, you try walking normal pace underwater with all that pressure, let alone run, hunt translucent preadators, smash through stone like butter, and practace martial arts, then theres he whole feel no pain thing

Xefas
2008-06-05, 01:44 AM
Spongebob also has super regenerative powers. He can instantaneously regrow lost limbs, and has no particularly vital organs/bones/etc to target.

On the other hand, all it would take is a crack to his helmet, and he would shrivel up and lose. This is a big enough weakness that I think Ed would take home the victory, despite Spongebob being the clearly superior fighter.

doliest
2008-06-05, 01:57 AM
Spongebob also has super regenerative powers. He can instantaneously regrow lost limbs, and has no particularly vital organs/bones/etc to target.

On the other hand, all it would take is a crack to his helmet, and he would shrivel up and lose. This is a big enough weakness that I think Ed would take home the victory, despite Spongebob being the clearly superior fighter.

Spongebob....superior? Ed has built an elevator to the moon, and has 1 major advantage-He could win, even in water, as he apperantly doesn't need air to breath.

Jayngfet
2008-06-05, 02:14 AM
Can't spongebob instantly offspring out of any orifice, being a plant and all.

turkishproverb
2008-06-05, 02:41 AM
Can't spongebob instantly offspring out of any orifice, being a plant and all.

YOu mean reproduce by budding?

(do you, do you?) :smalltongue: