2008-06-06, 03:04 PM
what would you do with this set up?

STR: 10 (includes -2)
DEX: 17 (includes +2)
CON: 15 (includes +2)
INT: 17
WIS: 12
CHA: 12 (includes -2)

and I am thinking of taking the silence feats from races of stone.

figure standard WBL @ 10th level.

Craig1f
2008-06-06, 03:29 PM
Beguiler 5/Mindbender 1/Beguiler2/Shadowcraft Mage 5/More Beguiler

Replace Mindbender with Fatespinner if you're good, and consider getting levels in it up to 4 after you're done with Shadowcraft Mage.

Those are my 2 cents.

marjan
2008-06-06, 04:06 PM
Anything you like.
With stats like those you have option of taking anything that relies on int or dex. Personaly I would go for Blade Bravo or Unseen Seer (Wizard or Beguiler build - whichever you prefer). Straight Beguiler or Archivist is also ok, as is Artificer.
To answer your question more directly we would need more info on what you prefer to play - sneaky, fighty, or casty character.

McClintock
2008-06-06, 06:58 PM
hrmm... definitely thinking of going sneaky, but the shadowcraft mage is a cool idea. It's been awhile since I have played a rogue, and my last was a halfling fighter/rogue with the cartographer kit in 2e. I've read the thread where people are stating their favorite races and I noticed a few mentioning whisper gnomes. So i thought I would try and write one up.

They really strike me as sneaky.

that help?

Chronos
2008-06-06, 08:16 PM
You could make an excellent skillmonkey, of any sort, with those stats. My first recommendation would be Factotum (take maximum advantage of that Int), but the skillmonkey classes give you a lot of freedom to mix and match, so long as you keep your number of skill points high.

And you probably already know this, but with 17s in both Dex and Int, you want your first stat increase to go into Int, not Dex, even if you don't go Factotum. Bonus skill points do not retroactively increase with Int increases, so you want to get all of your permanent Int increases taken care of as soon as possible.