PDA

View Full Version : Fatbelly 4 - Baron Banjo Brings Home the Bacon - Game Started

Pages : [1] 2 3

banjo1985
2008-06-13, 09:27 AM
Well, only one game is recruiting, and Vampire, Camp and Megaman are all coming to an end so.....

Fatbelly 4 – Baron Banjo Brings Home the Bacon - WW Style!

The legacy of the Baron Fatbelly Eating Contest has suffered over the past few years, after the contest that never reached a conclusion attendances has dropped and applications for this years contest are at an all time low. The new host, Baron Banjo, a distant cousin of the original Baron Fatbelly, has decided that a shake up is in order. The only thing that will remain the same is the prize, the coveted Fatbelly Champions Trophy! The Fatbelly contest will be great again, in Baron Banjo’s patented new knockout format!

Rules

Fatbelly now follows WW rules, but with a number of twists to simulate a real eating contest.

Each competitor will have a role named here, enough for 30 players. Each competitor will also have a ranking in 8 types of eating contest, showing how good they are at eating that type of food compared to everyone else.

On the first day, Baron Banjo presents the first eating contest, under one of the following 8 headings:
- Pies
- Posh Nosh
- Veggie
- Oriental
- Desserts
- Fast Food
- Drink
- Wildcard

During the day, competitors vote for the two people they think should compete in the contest. At the end of the day the winner is determined by comparing the competitors ranking in that type of contest.

During the night phase players and factions with abilities can use them. The winner of the previous eating contest also gets to choose the next contest for the following day in the thread.

The next day phase then begins, rinse and repeat until there is a winner.

The Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Doughnut is the only faction that can win early, by eradicating all other competitors.

All other competitors (including the Fatbelly Fan Club) want to beat the Brethren, and each other. However, it makes sense for them to gang up against the brethren, to prevent the contest being won early. If and when the Brethren are defeated, the game continues until there are only two competitors left. A series of three eating contests then occur simultaneously, these contests are chosen by the votes of past competitors.

Then, and only then, is the victor crowned Fatbelly IV Champion!
Roles

The Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Doughnut

The Brethren are a secret society of gourmands who believe the Fatbelly Trophy holds the key to ultimate eating power. These shadowy figures want the trophy for themselves, by fair means or foul, but….y’know, preferably foul.

Hannibal the Cannibal (Killer) – A cultist with somewhat…questionable urges, Hannibal can eat a player once every 2 nights. Hannibal gains 2 ranks on whichever type of food his victim was best at.

The Saboteur (Poisoner) – A former assassin and subterfuge expert, Sid can sneak into one players room every night and poison their supper. The victim’s food skills all drop by 4 until they are cured by the Medic, nullified by the Stomach Liner, or win an eating contest.

Dr Gillian McKill (Food Psychologist/Seer) – Gillian is an insane food psychologist, obsessed with peoples eating habits. Each night Gillian has two choices of action:
- Scry a single targets role
- Scry a targets food eating skills

Chef Naz T Cuisine (Chef) – A crazed ex-celebrity chef, Naz is an expert at disguising food to appear like something else. When one of Brethren is chosen to face an eating contest, Naz can choose to alter the food type on offer to a random type, possibly giving his ally a better chance of winning. Naz can use this ability on himself.

Brothers of the Doughnut (Wolves) – Lower ranking cultists who wish to unlock the ultimate eating power by taking the Fatbelly Trophy. They support the higher ranking cultists in any way they can.

All Brethren scry as Brothers of the Doughnut.

The Fatbelly Fan Club

The Fatbelly Ferrets have found out about the Brethrens plan to get hold of the Fatbelly trophy. Such an event would remove any shred of credibility the contest has left. This won’t stand, not if you can help it.

Juan Moore-Bite (Champ) – Juan is last years champion and the Fatbelly contests biggest fan. His ability to eat any type of food has led him to many victories around the world. As well as being the nominal leader of the Fatbelly Fan Club, Juan has a Top 10 ranking in every type of food.

Miss Shi Atethis (Food Psychologist) – She is a first time competitor but a fan club veteran, She’s an expert at identifying what other competitors can and can’t eat by examining their faeces. Every night, Shi can choose a target and learn all their food eating skills.

Dr I. N. Digestion (Medic) – A former army medic, Dr Digestion is a Fatbelly fan who does everything he can to keep the contest fair. Each night, Dr Digestion can remove any penalties on one targets food eating skills, nullifying the effects of Sid Saboteur. He is also not above using his skill to trouble the Brethren of the Ebon Doughnut. If Dr Digestion targets a Brother with his ability, any boosted eating skills they have a re returned to normal.

The Fatbelly Ferrets (Masons) – Normal Fatbelly Fan Club members, you support the more senior members any way you can, and make sure that the Brothers of the Doughnut are defeated.

All Fatbelly Ferrets scry as belonging to the Fatbelly Fanclub.

Other Competitor Roles

These are the other Fatbelly competitors, owing no allegiance to one another. The Brethren most not win the contest, but the most important thing to each competitor is that they alone should be crowned the champion. Fortunately, each has an ability that give them as good a chance as anyone.

Simon Kick (Seer) – Simon can see dead people, or so he says. He can also scry one competitor per night to identify their role.

Mr Creosote (Mr All or Nothing) – Mr Creosote’s eating abilities are truly legendary. He automatically wins the first contest he faces, regardless of his opponents rank. Unfortunately, he automatically loses any future contest he is entered for, his gut bursting under the pressure.

The Stomach Liner (Booster) – An expert at stopping others from blowing their lunch. Each night the stomach liner picks a target to gain 4 ranks on each of their eating skills. This lasts until they compete in a contest or get targeted by the Poisoner. A competitor can only be boosted once, and the Stomach Liner cannot boost himself.

The Bodyguard (Baner) – The Bodyguard can choose one target per night to protect from harm. The target cannot be poisoned, boosted, killed or scried. The Bodyguard can protect himself if desired.

Baroness Fatbelly (Wildcard) – The dreaded Succubus is back, and she wants that trophy. Unfortunately her powers have been greatly reduced, and she has to be careful with how they are implemented. Baroness Fatbelly has 5 abilities; one can be used each night. All 5 abilities must be used before and ability can be used for a second time.
The Baroness’ abilities are:
- a Night Kill
- a Bane
- a Scry
- a Boost
- a Poison
Like the standard booster, the Baroness cannot target herself with her boost ability.

Hank ‘Knuckles’ Mccoy (Fighter) – Hank is a former bare-knuckle boxer, and is not a man to be messed with. Hank is immune to night kills, and cannot be poisoned. Unfortunately, he can’t be boosted either.

The Phanton Flan Flinger (Fool) – The fool thinks they’re the seer, but the scry results they receive are random.

The Food Critic - Your word is gospel when it comes to food. For the purposes of determining who faces an eating contest your point counts triple.

The Pieomancer – The master of pie eating contests, the Pieomancer is ranked 1 for Pie related contests.

The Veggie Master – The master of veggie and vegan meal, ranked 1 for vegetarian contests.

Sweet Tooth – Ranked 1 for Dessert related contests.

Mr Wasabi – Ranked 1 for Oriental food eating contests.

Sir Irongut – The master of the strangest eating contests on the planet. Ranked 1 for Wildcard contests.

The Wine Taster – The drink connoisseur, ranked 1 for Drink related contests.

The Fast Food Freak – Burger baron and chip king, ranked 1 for Fast Food related contests.

Sir Reginald Toffington – Ranked one for eating contests involving Posh Nosh.

All Fatbelly competitors listed scry as their role title, except for the Fool who scries as the Seer.
Other Important Stuff

If a player is inactive for two game days, they will be autolynched in a hilarious food-based manner.

I'll be using Helgrafs Scry Interference Rule.

Days will last 48 hours, nights 24 hours, maybe longer at the beginning of the game bacause of the large amount of roles with PM'd abilities.

The game will start on the 23rd June if I get the go-ahead in Central.

Co-Narrator - Dr Bath, Mustiado

The Brotherhood of the Ebon Donut have won!

Surviving Players 4/31

Aemoh - Lost in Day 9 Contest - Chef Naz T Cuisine
Ariko - Lost in Day 15 Contest - The Saboteur
Atreyu the Masked Llama - Killed by the Brethren Night 14 - The Phantom Flan Flinger
Dallas-dakota - Lost in Day 13 Contest - Veggie Master
DarkLightDragon - Autolynched day 2, role reassigned
Emperor Demonking - Lost in Day 1 Contest - Fatbelly Ferret
Evnafets - Killed by the Brethren Night 12 - Juan Moore-Bite
Fleeing Coward - Killed by the Brethren Night 10 - Baroness Fatbelly
Freshmeat - Lost in Day 4 Contest - Brother of the Donut
Ganurath - Lost in Day 8 Contest - Brother of the Donut
GaThraawn - Lost in Day 3 Contest - Sweet Tooth
Griever - Lost in Day 10 Contest - Dr Gillian Mckill the Brethren Devil
Haruki-kun - Killed by the Brethren Night 2 - The Medic
Helgraf
Jontom Xire - Killed by Baroness Fatbelly Night 1 - Seer or Fool
Lavidor - Lost in Day 7 Contest - Sir Irongut
Lizard Lord - Lost in Day 11 Contest - Shi Atethis, Fatbelly Ferret Food Psychologist
Mordokai - Lost in Day 6 Contest - Fatbelly Ferret
Murska
Mustiado - Removed from the game Day 3 - Role yet to be revealed
Onasuma - Lost Day 12 Contest - The Pieomancer
Pingcode20 - Autolynched Day 6 - Mr Wasabi & Booster
Raiser B1ade - Autolynched Day 3 - Wine Taster
Shadowcaller - Killed by Baroness Fatbelly Night 9 - Brother of the Donut
Stu42 - Lost in Day 14 Contest - Fatbelly Ferret
Thanatos5150 - Exploded Day 2 - The Food Critic
The Rogue Monk
ThePhantom - Killed Night 4 - Fatbelly Ferret
Vampiric
Vavaara - Autolynched Day 13 - Sir Reginald Toffington
Zombie Pixe - Lost in Day 5 Contest - The Bodyguard (Baner)

Mordokai
2008-06-13, 09:34 AM
Sign me up, I'll read the rules and roles section later on. Promise!

EDIT: read them and am ready to rumble. Just a question thought, isn't Fighter role just a little, how do you say, overpowered? Not balanced? To me, it looks like an instant win role. Sure, he has hard time winning the game, but the potential for forming network is huge!

Shadowcaller
2008-06-13, 09:38 AM
Read the rules long time ago, I'm in

Haruki-kun
2008-06-13, 01:50 PM
Sure, count me in!

Griever
2008-06-13, 06:35 PM
/in
/in
/in

GAThraawn
2008-06-13, 06:55 PM
Sounds like fun...sign me up!

Aemoh
2008-06-13, 06:57 PM
What's this? A WW game? IN :smallbiggrin:

DarkLightDragon
2008-06-13, 07:40 PM
Hrm... I'll give this a go. I should be able to manage this and WWX.

Murska
2008-06-13, 08:32 PM
WW? In. Random words for post length.

EDIT: First. Can Creosote even win? He wins the first contest he faces but the winner is decided by a series of three contests and he automatically loses everything after that. :/

Second, the food psychologist studies faces or feces? Cuz, ya know, eww.

Mustiado
2008-06-13, 08:55 PM
... MY God Banjo. This could be the perfect game.

In. In. In with a win. In like Flynn.

Gonna be SO fun.

pingcode20
2008-06-13, 09:28 PM
Hooray, a new Baron Fatbelly competition!

Very In!

Ariko
2008-06-13, 10:12 PM
In. Definitely in.

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-13, 10:42 PM
In, my exams should be over by the time this starts.

Ganurath
2008-06-13, 10:53 PM
I feel robbed after Fatbelly 3. I shall feast tonight!

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-13, 10:54 PM
Fatbelly + WereWolf + Me being dead in all my WW games = IN!

ThePhantom
2008-06-14, 12:13 AM
in, please

Freshmeat
2008-06-14, 01:30 AM
In. [No filler text here! No sirree!]

Helgraf
2008-06-14, 01:30 AM
I will eat you and the avatar you rode in on if you don't sign me up for this game.

Hell, I might do that anyway - this is a Fatbelly game, after all...

evnafets
2008-06-14, 03:02 AM
Well I liked the Fatbelly contests, and I LOVE Werewolf?

How could I not enter????

In, with cherries on top!

Emperor Demonking
2008-06-14, 03:41 AM
sign me up.

onasuma
2008-06-14, 04:32 AM
*enters looking shifty*
In!
*leaves before people realise he ruined the last one...*

Lavidor
2008-06-14, 09:38 AM
In.

Hmm, a food elemental sounds like a fitting character. :smallbiggrin:

Ganurath
2008-06-14, 09:47 AM
*enters looking shifty*
In!
*leaves before people realise he ruined the last one...**pounces, devours*

It was brought up prior to your arrival! Nomnomnomnomnom!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-14, 10:28 AM
Neart he sign of the kinds of food contests. There is a wild shout.
WHY? THIS CAN NOT BE? HOW DISHONORING! FOR MY AND COOKIEMANJARO'S HONOR I MUST WIN THIS, I MUST LET THEM SEE THE POWER AND DELICIOUSNESS OF COOKIES AND MILK!
As people wander closely, they can see the cookiemonster in near rage.
I ENTER A FOOD EATING CONTEST AND THERE ARE NO COOKIES AND MILK? WHYYYYY? THIS IS JUST RI-RIDIC-ILOUS.....

I must let them see the error of their choices and let them see the power of cookies and milk, even if it forces me to eat Posh Nosh whatever that crap is...

Very well, cookiemanjaro demands it, but this ridicilous idea has upset my cookies and now I must eat cookies and milk...
With that the cookiemonster signs in and storms of to a empty local cabin and sounds of cookies being munched and milk being drunk can be heard from there.

(in)

Studoku
2008-06-14, 03:27 PM
GitPs worst werewolf player ever is in. Hopefully my internet won't break halfway through this time.

TRM
2008-06-14, 05:09 PM
Unless 5 people posted while I was writing this, I am in!

Vampiric
2008-06-14, 06:31 PM
Definitely in! thanks for saving me a spot Banjo :smallsmile:

Dr. Bath
2008-06-15, 05:03 AM
In please! Just so I don't miss out.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-15, 07:00 AM
*duck tapes dr. bath to the playground*

Vampiric
2008-06-15, 10:36 AM
*helps* Mwahahahahaha! No filler text here >.> <.<

Raiser Blade
2008-06-15, 10:41 AM
I am in. :smallsmile:

Uncle Festy
2008-06-15, 02:34 PM
[/sad that he can't join]
[/lurk]

Lizard Lord
2008-06-15, 03:11 PM
I will join if I can

Zombie pixe
2008-06-15, 03:55 PM
*rips off left arm and holds it with his right as he waves to get noticed above the crowd*

in Pleash!

Vavaara
2008-06-15, 08:08 PM
In! With a side-order of Posh Nosh!

banjo1985
2008-06-16, 03:49 AM
Wow, awesome response! Thanks for making me feel loved guys :smallbiggrin:

EDIT

29 or 30 players already! Dr Bath has kindly offered to be my co-narrator for this game. After we've looked through dates and stuff I'll confirm this.

That would mean there would be room for you Uncle Festy, I'll PM you when the space becomes available.

Questions

Is the Fighter Overpowered? I don't really think so. He is immune to night kills, but he's fairly useless when it comes to eating things. All it takes is a concerted vote to get rid of him. I'm going to run the role this way for this game, and if it breaks the game it'll be changed for next time.

Can Mr Creosote win? A good point, and one I hadn't considered. If Mr Creosote gets into the final 2 without using his ability, he will automatically win round 1, lose round 2, and round 3 will be worked out on food rankings. If he has used his ability, he will lose the first round and the other two will be worked out on rankings.

Food Psychologists study faeces rather than faces? Yes...yes they do :smallbiggrin: Expect silly death scenes and toilet humour!

Once I've spoken to Dr Bath and got the go-ahead from central I'll set a start date.

Mordokai
2008-06-16, 05:53 AM
Is the Fighter Overpowered? I don't really think so. He is immune to night kills, but he's fairly useless when it comes to eating things. All it takes is a concerted vote to get rid of him. I'm going to run the role this way for this game, and if it breaks the game it'll be changed for next time.

True, but I suspcet fighter doesn't start as a member of network? If that is so, all he has to do is come out on day one and good guys have an instant network formed. Sure, he can't hold his grounds in eating, but he wins as a part of team, right? As such, any good fighter will put his team before himself.

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-16, 06:36 AM
Yes, let's all work as a team, just give me a second to grab my knife :smallamused:

banjo1985
2008-06-16, 06:41 AM
Thing is, the Elucidated Brethren of the Ebon Donut are the only group that can win with more than two competitors remaining. Once the brethren have been taken out the remaining players play on until there are only two left. So as I see it, the Fighter is great while the Brethren survive, but becomes a prime target for contests once they're gone, assuming he reveals himself.

Jontom Xire
2008-06-16, 07:02 AM
Definitely in

As far as I can see there is still one space left.

I loved the old fatbelly games very much, but just read them as I didn't feel I would be a very good player. This game seems to have all the fun of the old game, plus a WW element of intrigue and plotting added in.

One point that doesn't seem to be explicitly stated in the rules (and I was so eager to grab the last spot I didn't stop to read the whole thread); when there is an eating contest, I assume the loser is kicked out and can no more vote etc. etc. just as if a lynch had taken place?

banjo1985
2008-06-16, 07:22 AM
Technically I've offered Festy the last place, but I can soon come up with another role, you're in!

Yes, once a competitor loses a contest they are out of the game. They can vote on the type of eating contests the two finalists should face in the final round, but other than that they are out.

Recruiting is now closed.

The game will begin in this thread once myself and Dr Bath have conferred and decided on a few things, I'm hoping by the end of the week. I'll post again when Role PM's are ready to go out.

Uncle Festy
2008-06-16, 03:33 PM
*sidles in*
Yeah, I explained this in my PM, Banjo. Don't have time to play, wish I did.
So Jontom Xire has my spot? Go JX! Whoo! :smallcool:

Jontom Xire
2008-06-17, 02:23 AM
Thanks, Uncle Festy.

Mustiado
2008-06-17, 02:02 PM
*lights up his pitchfork as soon as he hears JX has joined*

Sneaky bugger.

banjo1985
2008-06-19, 03:55 AM
Right, I've had a quick chat with the good doctor, and we're looking to start the game on Monday 23rd June in this thread.

You'll receive your role PM's on Monday morning and the game will start as soon as we put up an opening post.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-21, 12:08 PM
Can it be on the 25th? That would be a awesome bday present then.

banjo1985
2008-06-23, 09:20 AM
All Role PM's have been sent out.

Emperor Demonking - Your PM box is full. Drop me or Dr Bath a PM when you've cleared some space and we can send you your role.

Clarification - You should all have your Food Rankings. High numbers are bad, low numbers are good. I should probably have explained this sooner judging by the amount of immediate PM's I've got! :smallredface:

The game will begin right here, either today or tomorrow, depending on the amount of time I have to compose a post.

banjo1985
2008-06-23, 10:20 AM
The Baron Fatbelly contest has rolled round once again, but after the last few years, things are at their lowest ebb. After Baroness Fatbelly tried to kill all the competitors, and the last contest drifting off into oblivion with no definite winner, people have turned away from the contest to other engagements. It’s been left to Baron Banjo, a distant cousin of the original Baron, to take up this years contest and generate enthusiasm for the ailing competition. It is Baron Banjo that sent each of you a gold-embossed invite, and it is Baron Banjo that you wait for now you are assembled in the vast reception hall of the Fatbelly Mansion.

You are all here for your own reasons, and the appearance cheque Baron Banjo promised each of you clinched the deal. The famous Fatbelly trophy sits majestic in a secured trophy cabinet at the far end of the room, over a million pounds worth of solid gold win. You look at the other competitors with shrewd eyes, searching for possible weaknesses or alliances that might be formed. It will be very hard to win the whole contest without a few promises being made and broken.

“Morning guys! Glad to see so many of you here! Are you ready for the contest?”

Baron Banjo stands in the open front doors, a big grin pasted across his face, He is wearing his ceremonial robes of the church of Banjo, and seems incredibly excited about the contest to come.

“Each of you is going to have to eat an absolute truckload of stuff to win this thing! You’d better have your knives and….and-guh, what are they again? You know, those pointy metal dealies you use to stab food?”

Baron Banjo looks genuinely nonplussed, and a low mumble runs through the competitors. Is this guy really organising the contest? This could be rather more random than any of you thought.

“Forks!”

Baron Banjo screams in triumph, stabbing the air with imaginary cutlery. But his triumph doesn’t last very long, as a dark look enters his face.

“I’ve been told that some of you might be part of a secret brotherhood, and that you want to steal the trophy. But you meany heads will regret it if you try to spoil this contest. This contest is going to go off without a hitch, if my name aint Nale….uh, I mean Banjo!”

With that he turns around and heads across the grounds of the mansion, beckoning for you all to follow. Baron Banjo has apparently set up a huge circus-style marquee in a field adjacent to the mansion. You follow Baron Banjo inside and into bright artificial lights and the roaring noise of an excited crowd. Amphitheatre-style seating has been set up around a centre stage, where a microphone and a long table have been set up. The crowd cheer as the Baron walks in, doubling in volume as you make your way up to your places at the long table. Your nerves start to rise as you wait for the first contest to begin.

Baron Banjo gives the crowd his best goofy grin and waves his arms before addressing the crowd.

“Ladies and germs…I mean gentlemen! Welcome to this years Baron Fatbelly Eating Contest! Do we have a great contest lined up for you….erm yes, I think we do if I remember rightly…….Anyhow, time to bring out the first course!”

At Banjo’s command a battalion of Spider Monkeys stream into the amphitheatre, carrying tray upon tray of covered food between them. They leap up onto the long table and deposit the trays, disappearing just as soon as they’re done.

“My trained monkeys will cook all the food for this years contest. I gave them quite specific instructions, so I do believe you’ll all be in for a treat!”

The covers of the trays all disappear at the same time, revealing dozens of massive burgers, dripping with juice and laden with bacon and salad.

“Behold, the amazing Buffalo Gutbuster Burger. 1 pound of finest quality buffalo meat, 8 strips of bacon, lettuce, tomato, 4 hash browns, barbecue sauce and chopped red onion on each one!”

Even the description is enough to make you drool. Still something’s not quite right. The burgers don’t smell right, and a close look at the juice running from underneath the bread reveals its blood. One brave competitor pulls open a burger and reveals the problem; the burgers haven’t been cooked!

Baron Banjo looks embarrassed.

“Ooops…I’m sure I told my monkeys to cook the burgers properly before all the garnish. Oh well, we can’t delay the contest to cook all those, it would take hours! The round will go ahead, and you’ll have to eat the burgers raw!”

You turn to each other, a mixture of horror and disbelief on your faces. This is truly going to be an eating contest unlike any other. If you can sit out this round and let someone else face the raw meat then you are set on doing so.

Baron Banjo smiles and raises his arms.

“This is a fast food round, you need to pick two people to take on these burgers and eat as many as they can. The loser will be thrown out, and the winner will stay. You have 72 hours to decide.”

The crowd roars in anticipation and the Baron leaves the stage. Two of you will be unlucky enough to face the raw burger challenge, time to work out who!

Summary

Todays contest is a Fast Food Contest, the chosen competitors will face off and eat as many raw Buffalo Gutbuster Burgers as they can.

The winner of the contest will PM the narrators during the night phase to pick the contest for day 2.

You must each nominate two people to take on the challenge.

The first post on Page 1 will be constantly updated with surviving players etc.

Day 1 will end on Thursday Morning (BST), extended to allow people to get into character and get the game started etc.

Fatbelly 4 is go!

Emperor Demonking
2008-06-23, 11:04 AM
Jontom Xire, Uncle Festy

Helgraf
2008-06-23, 11:17 AM
"Unh. I say, let Freshmeat and Jontom Xire face this challenge."

Vampiric
2008-06-23, 11:36 AM
I think I'll help start a trend -

Emperor Demonking and Jontom Xire

Lavidor
2008-06-23, 11:59 AM
An enormously fat wizard walks into the room.

"My metabolism isn't what it used to be (not nearly good enough to eat raw buffalo), but I'm not one to pass up on a good contest. Here, Chewie!"
A food elemental rolls into the room.
"This is Chewie. He doesn't speak much."

Chewie sniffs at the burgers, and promptly turns towards Jontom Xire and Lizard_Lord.

((Wee, the 2 people who are next to me in the list. Jontom being one of them is coincidental.))

Ganurath
2008-06-23, 12:15 PM
Ganurath eyes the food appraisingly, then looks over at Jontom and Demonking. It would be interesting to see them open things up... Very interesting...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-23, 12:30 PM
Suddenly before the gates to the arena close. A magic forces it up.

What is this? The voice of the host shouts.

Uh oh, cookie monster sorry he late. Cookie monster let oven on.
As soon as the cookiemonster has gone past the gate, the magic dissapears.

He quickly takes one of the last free seats.

Jontom Xfire and Emperor Demonking facing off would be a good show I believe.

On a second note, that Freshmeat...

Haruki-kun
2008-06-23, 01:21 PM
I'm voting for Vampiric and Freshmeat.

Not everyone should vote for Jontom Xire, right? :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-06-23, 01:38 PM
Going against the crowd by suggesting Dr. Bath and Zombie pixe..

TRM
2008-06-23, 02:12 PM
((I promise to role-play during this game... just not right now (biked for 3 hours of commuting today, tired. *Jontom Xire and Shadowcaller))

((edit: Emperor Demonking: Uncle Festy isn't playing in this game, you can't vote for him!))

Zombie pixe
2008-06-23, 03:23 PM
Freshmeat and Jontom Xire :smallbiggrin:

ThePhantom
2008-06-23, 03:27 PM
I say that Freshmeat and Jontom Xire should start. says the thin man.

Lizard Lord
2008-06-23, 03:57 PM
I shall be voting from A-Z! (Aemoh to Zombie Pixe, that is.)

Griever
2008-06-23, 04:05 PM
Freshmeat and Jontom Xire, haven't seen any reason, but hey, its day one, RANDOMNESS!!!! :smallwink:

Jontom Xire
2008-06-23, 04:23 PM
Oh great. Looks like it's not even worth my pointing. Why is everyone picking on me?

Yooouuuu'lllllll be sooooorrrryyyyyyy.

Because I'm useless at fast food. I think. It's late and I can't be bothered to go check my PM again, but I seem to remember that I was good at two things and fast food wasn't either of them.

I do find it curious though that everyone seems keen on taking out me and Freshmeat. Two of the better WW players (well Freshmeat definitely is and a lot of people think I am). If I were a meanie head I would definitely try and take me and Freshmeat out, and if I could get the normal competitors to do it for me, then...

Anyway, I guess I'll point at Emporer Demonking For starting the bandwagon against me, and Vampiric for giving it an unashamed push.

Oh, and by the way, Demonking, Uncle Festy isn't playing. Ok?

Mustiado
2008-06-23, 08:05 PM
((Woot, the board is finally gonna let me post!))

Let's have Freshmeat_ and Lizard Lord Face off. It could be fun!

Ariko
2008-06-23, 09:22 PM
Now that I can post, i want to see Jontom Xire and Demonking stuff their faces

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-23, 10:54 PM
A tall, slender man in a tattered and torn hoodie and heavily-saind jeans, smelling faintly of dumpsters strolls into the contest hall and slides into an unoccupied chair away from the burgers, and sets a pair of absurdly old, foul-smelling sneakers in obviously horrid condition on the table in front of him.
While still attatched to his feet, of course.

The man (you think, the hoodie is to baggy to tell) speaks in a queit, whisperish voice.
"MMMmmm... Buffalo Gutbusters! Sounds like good eats.
Wait - you said raw?
No, I like my meat rare, but thats a bit too rare for my tastes. The rules say choose two people, yes?
Hmmm..."
The man in the grey hoodie's voice trails off, and you can swear hes humming...
"Always look on the bright side of life..."
After a few seconds of this, he speaks up again.
"Ah, yes... Freashmeat_ an approriate name... I wonder if cannibalisim is your deal?
Also, that Jontom_Xire fellow everyone is on about.
I wonder how they like buffalo."
Freshmeat is just to go with the crowd, and I couldn't help that small joke.
Jontom is solely because I'm still sore after Vampire II.

evnafets
2008-06-23, 11:43 PM
For being Day one randomness, everyone is voting very much the same.

Lets see how this old chestnut works...

Too many votes for Jontom Xire == Jontom Xire is not a bad guy. If he was a member of the Brethren or the Fan club, people his buddies would potentially be banding around to save him - ie not vote for Jontom. They could easily have done so, and nobody would be able to question them - its day one.

However that hasn't happened, so in all probability Jontom is not one of those groups.
Lizard Lord suggested a novel approach - take the top and the bottom of the list. An idea no doubt put forward because he falls pretty close to the middle and will be safe for a while that way...

Lizard Lord for that reason, and ShadowCaller for not noticing that Dr Bath got made a narrator, and thus would have an unfair advantage in the eating contests. (if theres one thing I learned last game it was not to go up against the narrators)

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-23, 11:59 PM
But going up the narrators is great fun.
In fact, I'll nominate Banjo and Dr. Bath for the eating contest. :smallbiggrin:

Shadowcaller
2008-06-24, 03:00 AM
((I seems to have forgotten all about it apparently, Zombie pixe and Lizard Lord then:smalleek:))

banjo1985
2008-06-24, 04:40 AM
Quick update:

18/30 votes in

Jontom - 11
Freshmeat - 8
Emperor Demonking - 5
Lizard Lord - 4
Shadowcaller - 2
Vampiric - 2
Zombie Pixe - 2
Aemoh - 1

Note - I do not include the extra points granted by certain powers in these scores.

Fleeing Coward - As much as I love you being a silly git, posting at the narrators will not count as a point in this game for the purposes of determining potential autolynches :smallbiggrin:

Demonking - Uncle Festy isn't playing, so I've counted you as voting for one person. It'll count for today as a vote as it stands, or you can change it, either way is cool.

Studoku
2008-06-24, 05:15 AM
I point at Freshmeat and Demonking

Jontom Xire
2008-06-24, 05:17 AM
Looks like I'm dead then.

I really wanted to play in this one - why is everyone picking on me?

And all those people who claim to be pointing at me "randomly" while jumping on the bandwagon - you know who you are and so does everyone else - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I find it HIGHLY suspicious that Freshmeat and I find ourselves at the top of the points list on day one with such a big bandwagon. I suggest all those of you that aren't trying to ruin this eating contest look very closely at who started this bandwagon and who was pushing it. If I survive, I certainly will be and I'm sure Freshmeat will be too if he survives.

===EDIT===

If someone loses an eating contest and gets kicked out, does their role become known?

banjo1985
2008-06-24, 05:28 AM
If someone loses an eating contest and gets kicked out, does their role become known?

Yes, roles become known when a competitor is kicked out of the contest. The only exception to this is the Seer/Fool. The first of the two to die will be labelled as Seer/Fool, with their actual identity becoming apparent on the death of the other.

...that's far simpler than I made it sound there :smalleek:

Emperor Demonking
2008-06-24, 09:53 AM
Xire

How was I to know people would follow me in voting you. I was just voting at the Spytrap narrators. Plus you've said it yourself, you're not as good as you once were.

lizard Lord

Vampiric
2008-06-24, 09:56 AM
Dammit evnafets! You aren't allowed to use reason on the first day!

But, since you did, I retract my point at JX, maybe it'll help.

Instead, I point at Lizard Lord

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-24, 10:02 AM
I have no idea who to point at and any point is as good as another, I already changed my vote from X fire to Emperor.

Murska
2008-06-24, 11:02 AM
I find this bandwagon suspicious so I'll be pointing at Emperor Demonking and Lizard Lord.

EDIT: Just asking... What happens if the competitors have the exact same rank when they face each other? This might happen due to a number of special roles such as the Cannibal's or the Booster/Poisoner's...

Freshmeat
2008-06-24, 12:28 PM
Interesting.

Too many votes for Jontom Xire == Jontom Xire is not a bad guy.
(snip)

Aren't you forgetting someone? You know, long white hair, dashing good looks, slightest hint of an accent? :smallbiggrin:

I find it HIGHLY suspicious that Freshmeat and I find ourselves at the top of the points list on day one with such a big bandwagon. I suggest all those of you that aren't trying to ruin this eating contest look very closely at who started this bandwagon and who was pushing it. If I survive, I certainly will be and I'm sure Freshmeat will be too if he survives.

I agree. Even for a weird hybrid between Fatbelly and a WW game (where ultimately, it's a last-man-standing battle) it makes sense not to immediately get rid of the vets. One might as well play right into the wolves' hands.

I point at Lizard Lord and Demonking

(Points subject to change depending on how the situation looks 24 hours from now)

Lavidor
2008-06-24, 12:39 PM
((Yeah, the speed of this bandwagon does seem odd, but this is day 1 so I'm keeping it random with the next person above me- Helgraf.))

Lizard Lord
2008-06-24, 01:29 PM
Am I seriously being voted for my method of random voting? Do you honestly think I plan to stick to that method?

I shall now vote for Evanfets for leading the badnwagon against me instead of... *flips coin* Aemoh.

Which means I will be keeping my vote for Zombie Pixe.

Sorry Zombie Pixe, day one randomness.

Ganurath
2008-06-24, 02:18 PM
((No need to apologize, Lizard Lord, he could win the contest.))

Raiser Blade
2008-06-24, 07:23 PM
Lord of lizards and the king of demons

:smalltongue:

GAThraawn
2008-06-25, 03:20 AM
Interesting.

Aren't you forgetting someone? You know, long white hair, dashing good looks, slightest hint of an accent? :smallbiggrin:

Pegasus is playing in this tournament?

I'm gonna just stick with those who seem to know what they're doing, and vote Lizard Lord and Emperor Demonking.

banjo1985
2008-06-25, 09:51 AM
Current Standings:

23/30 votes in

Jontom Xire - 10
Emperor Demonking - 10
Lizard Lord - 10
Freshmeat - 9
Shadowcaller - 2
Zombie Pixe - 2
Vampiric - 2
Evnafets - 1

Lavidor - I wasn't sure of what you meant by putting Helgraf in red, who does he replace from your original vote?

Atreyu the Masked Llama is on our waiting list, and will take the place of the first autolynched competitor.

About 21 hours left for voting, and judging by the votes currently, any further changes could have a big effect.

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-25, 10:03 AM
Well too much of a swing away from Jontom could be the work of the Brethen/Fan Club too so I'll vote for him and Lizard Lord because Emperor Demonking gets lynched early too often and I'd rather keep Freshmeat alive for now just in case he somehow ends up with a good role again despite the odds.

Lavidor
2008-06-25, 12:47 PM
Next time I'll just repost the whole vote. It replaced Jontom.

Aemoh
2008-06-25, 01:36 PM
*avoids the first day wagons*

*points at Lavidor and Fleeing Coward*

Zombie pixe
2008-06-25, 04:51 PM
Emperor Demonking + Lizard Lord

:smallamused:

EDIT: Dont worry, I'm voting for you too Lizard Lord, and Gan is right, I could win this, it wouldnt be the first time... *Fond memories of starcraft*

Shadowcaller
2008-06-25, 04:58 PM
Emperor Demonking + Lizard Lord

:smallamused:

EDIT: Dont worry, I'm voting for you too Lizard Lord, and Gan is right, I could win this, it wouldnt be the first time... *Fond memories of starcraft*

((Still working on that trophy but I can't seems to get the damn skulls right...))

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-25, 05:29 PM
The figure in the raggeity clothing chuckles.
"Well, I guess it would be funny to see someone who goes by Deamonking in this...
But I still want to see this Jontom_Xire fellow at it."

Uncle Festy
2008-06-25, 07:43 PM
Jontom Xire, Uncle Festy

((Not playing. :smalltongue:
Also… Go JX! For reasons already explained in this thread.))

Jontom Xire
2008-06-26, 02:54 AM
Not likely to happen I'm afraid, Uncle Festy. Too many people jumping on a dodgy bandwagon. I suspect that there are a lot of bad guys in this game - a much higher proportion than expected. Or just a lot of people who are sore at me for winning Vampire.

Well all those who are being vengeful or just plain stupid - it's their loss. I'm not a bad guy as everyone will find out when I lost the forthcoming eating contest, and they'll lose a decent player who could help them.

It'll be a pity though. I was really looking forward to playing this game.

TRM
2008-06-26, 06:55 AM
Not likely to happen I'm afraid, Uncle Festy. Too many people jumping on a dodgy bandwagon. I suspect that there are a lot of bad guys in this game - a much higher proportion than expected. Or just a lot of people who are sore at me for winning Vampire.

Well all those who are being vengeful or just plain stupid - it's their loss. I'm not a bad guy as everyone will find out when I lost the forthcoming eating contest, and they'll lose a decent player who could help them.

It'll be a pity though. I was really looking forward to playing this game.
*cough* There are 3 bandwagons all tied at 12, you aren't sure to take part in the competition yet.
And, please enlighten a relative newbie, but what is shoddier about the bandwagon against you than the bandwagon against, say, Lizard Lord?

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-26, 07:09 AM
Let's break the deadlock then. Switching my vote from LL to Emperor Demonking

Jontom Xire
2008-06-26, 07:18 AM
*cough* There are 3 bandwagons all tied at 12, you aren't sure to take part in the competition yet.
And, please enlighten a relative newbie, but what is shoddier about the bandwagon against you than the bandwagon against, say, Lizard Lord?

In these games when there is a tie the first person (in this case, people) to hit the final count is the person lynched, or in this case, eating.

As for the second part, I wrote a lot of stuff, but basically what it comes down to is that I have a reputation founded in people's experience of my playing these games. Lizard Lord hasn't.

In the interests of self preservation, and I have no idea why Lizard Lord got picked as being the alternative bandwagon, but I change my point from Vampiric to Lizard Lord.

There's going to be a lot of analysis of this first round once all this is over.

Freshmeat
2008-06-26, 07:53 AM
I too would urge people to reconsider things for a moment here. It's true that there's an equal chance of one person being a wolf compared to another, but since we can assume the wolves will be killing vets anyway, and the seer will be checking up on people's identities soon enough, it's much more practical to simply wait a little and check such things in a way that doesn't come down to hindsight "see? I told you so!" matters.
If you ask me, it's always a mistake to lynch a vet on the first day.

Actually, I'd go so far as to say one should only lynch a vet if:
you can invoke the rule of Shadow (i.e. they're still alive after a certain period of time)
they've been scried as a wolf
you can bring a lot of other incriminating evidence to bear

And just in case people will interpret this as 'wolves protecting fellow wolves': I'm not saying JX is guaranteed to be innocent. I am, however, advocating a course of action where we could maximize our chances of checking this first. And that's not just a matter of (somewhat belated) self-preservation here. It's just simple logic.

banjo1985
2008-06-26, 08:50 AM
Right, Day 1 over, update pending.

banjo1985
2008-06-26, 09:28 AM
The raw burgers put most peoples stomach into a roll of disgust, arguments break out all around the table about who should take on today's course. Four likely candidates seem to be the focus of the conversation; Lizard Lord, Jontom, Freshmeat and Emperor Demonking. None of them look too thrilled at the prospect of the raw burger contest, and they desperately vote against each other to try and ensure their own survival. Eventually two competitors stand up and walk fearfully over towards the piles of Buffalo Burgers; Lizard Lord and Emperor Demonking.

Baron Banjo rasies his arms and shouts into the microphone.

"Give it up for these two brave eaters! Errrr, I'm not exactly sure what you're supposed to give up, but please consider doing so anyway!"

The crowd screams in approval, clapping and hollering for the contest to start. Banjo waits until Lizard Lord and Emperor Demonking are seated, then brings his arms down sharply.

"Now!"

Demonking and Lizard Lord tuck into the raw burgers gingerly, aware that it's last man standing rather than lightening speed that will give them the victory. Lizard Lord wraps his serpentine tongue around the burgers and slurps them down with some measure of pleasure, enjoying the raw meat and the rivulets of blood and gristle that slip quietly down his chin. Emperor Demonking isn't so lucky. Fast food has never been his favourite thing, and raw burgers are just a little too much. He manages two of the horrible chunks of meat, then the crowd begin to laugh as they see his eyes cross and his cheeks go green. Lizard lord stops halfway through his 5th burger and looks at his adversary with concern.

"What's up, c'mon, we've only just started!"

Lizard Lord grins, giving Demonking a complete view of the blood and fragments of flesh floating around his mouth.

"Gwummmph!"

Demonking projectile vomits across the table, the crowd laughs and claps in appreciation. Banjo calls a halt to proceedings and beckons his spidermonkeys forward to begin clearing the table.

"Bad luck Demonking. I guess you fan club folk aren't cut out for this kind of thing. Time for you to go home."

The defeated Fatbelly Ferret heads for the door, while Lizard Lord Belches contentedly and eases back into his seat, licking blood from his chin.

"Time for an interval guys, we'll continue the contest tomorrow, as chosen by Lizard Lord!"

Summary

Lizard Lord and Emperor Demonking were chosen to take on the raw Buffalo Burgers.

Emperor Demonking lost the contest. He was a Fatbelly Ferret (Mason)

Lizard Lord can now PM the narrators with the type of Eating Contest for day 2.

Night 1 begins now and will end on Saturday morning. Get your actions in to myself and Dr Bath.

Mustiado
2008-06-26, 10:24 AM
((You know, that contest didn't sound bad until Banjo mentioned in the narration that the burgers were raw... :smalleek:))

EDIT @ Vavaara: I don't think we have the proper personnel for that. If you want, I can give him a buzz over in the Fears thread though... :smallbiggrin:

Vavaara
2008-06-26, 12:41 PM
((Can we volunteer for the contest like in AC II? I'd love to see another debacle :smallwink:))

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-26, 12:52 PM
Hey, I'm famous!

Oops, wrong thread...

*flees*

Studoku
2008-06-26, 03:29 PM
If only Freshmeat had been in the contest. His name was far too appropriate.

banjo1985
2008-06-27, 06:29 AM
((Can we volunteer for the contest like in AC II? I'd love to see another debacle :smallwink:))

There's no rule against it. Still, if you volunteer you basically give away that you're good in that kind of contest, and when the winner decides which contest happens next that kind of information can be important.

We have pretty much every action in, only missing one or two. Still, you've got around 22 hours to get any further actions or alterations in.

TRM
2008-06-27, 07:18 AM
Actually, I'd go so far as to say one should only lynch a vet if:
you can invoke the rule of Shadow (i.e. they're still alive after a certain period of time)
they've been scried as a wolf
you can bring a lot of other incriminating evidence to bear
And just in case people will interpret this as 'wolves protecting fellow wolves': I'm not saying JX is guaranteed to be innocent. I am, however, advocating a course of action where we could maximize our chances of checking this first. And that's not just a matter of (somewhat belated) self-preservation here. It's just simple logic.

More curiosity: Were any of those criteria fulfilled before we lynched Emperor Demonking? Unless I'm mistaken, he too 's a veteran WW player. Why is he the exception... and you and JX aren't?

Jontom Xire
2008-06-27, 07:24 AM
More curiosity: Were any of those criteria fulfilled before we lynched Emperor Demonking? Unless I'm mistaken, he too 's a veteran WW player. Why is he the exception... and you and JX aren't?

Yes. Well sort of.

As far as incriminating evidence goes, he pointed at me on day one and started a bandwagon with it. That's why I pointed at him, anyway.

Personally I wouldn't otherwise have pointed at him, and I don't know why the bandwagon on him rolled so heavy either. Also, he is a veteran player, but he tends not to be as active on the "analyse votes and figure out the bad guys" side of things the way Freshmeat and I are.

banjo1985
2008-06-28, 06:40 AM
Results of Night actions have all been sent. The end of the night phase will come after I've watched the MotoGP...I'm a sucker for pretty bikes :smallbiggrin:

If you don't like the delay blame Valentino Rossi :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-28, 07:31 AM
Results of Night actions have all been sent. The end of the night phase will come after I've watched the MotoGP...I'm a sucker for pretty bikes :smallbiggrin:

*puts onto blackmail and bribing list*

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-28, 07:34 AM

If it weren't for the fact that they just announced DIII and I'll be spending the next few hours searching for every scrap of information about it anyways, I'd help DD with his blackmail list :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-28, 07:52 AM
No, its just a simple matter of three catagories. Username - blackmail - bribe material.

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-28, 08:23 AM
But you may need help to collect alot of bribing material just in case he suffers a relapse.

banjo1985
2008-06-28, 08:41 AM
Time for an update!

Baroness Fatbelly is on the prowl this evening. Baron Banjo had set the remaining competitors up in the rambling corridors and rooms of the old manor, to rest well for the next days activities. But the Baroness can't sleep, coming back here after years of incarceration on her own demonic demiplane has robbed her of any chance of rest. The Fatbelly mansion used to be hers, and the competition was hers to run. Now some imbecile cousin of her late husband was running it like a circus! It made her sick. It made her angry. Tonight, someone was going to pay....

Jontom Xire was also not having a good night. After dodging the raw burger contest by the skin of his teeth, it seems that the other competitors trust him even less. They've locked him out of his dormitory, and won't let him in, no matter how loud he shouts.

"Come on guys! I haven't done anything! Why is it that everyone always picks on me first night?"

The door slides an inch open, just long enough for someone to throw a vitamin tablet out. A voice from behind the door speaks up.

"Take this and try to keep warm, you'll feel good tomorrow, maybe then we'll trust you."

Jontom sighs and swallows the vitamin pill, and turns around to find Baroness Fatbelly right behind him in Succubus form.

"Bum...you do know I can see people's intentions don't you? Because I'm all psychic and stuff."

Baroness Fatbelly nods and licks her lips.

"Ah...right then...erm, I'll be going then -"

The Baroness flashes out a curved claw and takes Jontom right across the throat, opening up his jugular vein. He sinks to the floor, dead before the Baroness has disappeared around the corner.

The other competitors decide to open the door when the blood streaming underneath it reaches ankle level. It's hard to sleep when there's a miniture lake in the room with you. No-one's sure of what to do until Lizard Lord steps forward and licks his lips.

"Well, waste not want not..."

The morning after and the contest begins again in earnest, Banjo assembles the competitors and takes them into the marquee. He smiles encouragingly at the crowd.

"I'm sorry to say we lost a competitor tonight, someone got a little overexcited."

He glares back at each of you suspiciously.

"But the show must go on! And Jontom will not leave the contest with a whimper! Behold, course number 2!"

On the long banquet table a massive vat appears, full of scarlet blood from the departed Jontom. Seems like Lizard Lord likes his courses raw.

"Yes, today two competitors will step forward and test how much of Jontom's blood they can drink! All the blood will go, whoever can drink the most wins!"

Yet another unsavoury round then, and a difficult looking task to say the least. There is significantly more blood than two competitors should really be able to drink without bursting. Maybe they will do that, Baron Banjo has a crowd to please after all. You turn to your fellow competitors and eye each other up critically. Who should take on the Jontom's Blood Drinking Challenge?

Summary

Jontom Xire was boosted, but was then killed by Baroness Fatbelly. He was either Dr Simon Kick (the Seer), or The Phantom Flan Flinger (the Fool)

Lizard Lord chose a blood drinking contest for this round.

The following players are at risk of autolynch:

DarkLightDragon
Mordokai
Onasuma
Pingcode20
Vavaara

Day 2 begins now and will end on Monday afternoon.

Mordokai
2008-06-28, 08:55 AM
Most interesting turn of events. I pick Fleeing Coward and thanatos5150 for today competiton.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-28, 09:17 AM
((Vavaara and pingcode20 Onasuma Since I have no idea who to point at and am just picking of the auto-lynch list.(Pingcode has pointed and is thus not on auto-lynch danger anymore.))

Vampiric
2008-06-28, 11:14 AM
I'm gonna vote Griever and and Thanatos5150.

ThePhantom
2008-06-28, 11:37 AM
Yuck, blood. Is every food contest going to full of gross food? Well, let's make Fleeing Coward and thanatos5150 drink it down.

Freshmeat
2008-06-28, 01:58 PM
Fleeing Coward and Helgraf

Lizard Lord
2008-06-28, 06:13 PM
I shall vote for Freshmeat and thanatos5150.

My vote for Freshmeat might change, but right now I suspect him for reasons I am not ready to disclose.

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-28, 08:01 PM
Why me? I hate blood.
I vote Freshmeat_ and thanatos5150 . Thanatos5150 for survival and Freshmeat_ because the bandwagon against him yesterday fizzled out too quickly for my liking,

pingcode20
2008-06-28, 08:11 PM
Blah, was gone for a couple of days.

Thanatos5150 and Fleeing Coward, because a bandwagon seems to be forming against Thanatos and FC is TPAM.

Lizard Lord
2008-06-28, 09:46 PM
I will change my Freshmeat vote to Fleeing Coward.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-28, 11:17 PM
Whoa, hold on.
I know everything else is pretty random and its still in "Jump on whatever the first guy votes for Bandwagon time", but I get a point againt me for...
"Survival"?
What, in the name of all the is Fatbelly is that supposed to mean?
Seriously, I find myself confused, here.

I counter-point at Mordokai for starting the bandwagon and at Fleeing Coward because I don't understand what he means by 'survival'.

I'd also like to point out that if I am a wolf, it will only be the second time... ever. Not that that will help my case, but its a neat little fact!

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-28, 11:34 PM
Well, to guarantee my survival, I need to convince people that there's 2 others that deserve more votes than me and you're most likely to be one of the 2 thus my point against you is technically a point to accomplish such goal.
Unfortunately, mob metality usually kicks in around this point so I'll probably be the other person up for the contest today and I don't have any stupid excuses like we're better analysts therefore we deserve to live more than those other fools despite the fact that we're just as likely to be bad guys.

Helgraf
2008-06-29, 01:55 AM
Well, Freshmeat, the argument about skilled players swings both ways; as a veteran of many WW-style games, I find it odd you'd want to be rid of me so soon on no evidence. Consequentially, I shall point at you and thanatos5150.

Ariko
2008-06-29, 01:59 AM
I'm going with Mordokai and Fleeing Coward

Shadowcaller
2008-06-29, 05:16 AM
Onasuma and Vavaara since they are about to be auto-lynched otherwise...

banjo1985
2008-06-29, 05:42 AM
Update with about 26 hours of Day 2 remaining:

12/28 votes in

Fleeing Coward - 7
Thanatos5150 - 7
Vavaara - 2
Onasuma - 2
Freshmeat - 2
Mordokai - 2
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

Still up for autolynch:

DarkLightDragon
Onasuma
Vavaara

GAThraawn
2008-06-29, 05:55 AM
Just to try and make things a little more interesting, I'll vote for Vavaara and Onasuma.

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-29, 06:27 AM
Well, if it'd save my own hide, I'll vote for Vavaara and Thanatos5150.

Mustiado
2008-06-29, 06:35 AM
Something about that pairing is... intoxicating. Vavaara and Onasuma

onasuma
2008-06-29, 08:21 AM
"Oh carp!" shouts onasuma bursting into the eating hall. Looking around he notices a few familiar faces before he is destroyed by a swarm of moldy vegetables and the like. Taking cover behind a table he calls back all kinds of apologies. "I didnt mean to kill the contest! I swear"
Having waited a good 10 or so minuets after food had stopped being thrown, he gets up, dusts himself down and takes a place at the table.
Looking at the blood, onasuma thanks those offering it to him but refuses (assuming more people dont drag me into it) instead pointing at Vavaara and Thanatos5150

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-29, 08:33 AM
A quick update, your vote CAN change the course!

Fleeing Coward - 7
Thanatos5150 - 5
Vavaara - 6
Onasuma - 5
Mordokai - 2
Freshmeat - 1
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

Still up for autolynch:

DarkLightDragon
Vavaara

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-29, 08:48 AM
DD I'm curious why you lowered thanatos' vote by 2. Tryng to influence the votes by any chance?
Actual current vote tally:
Fleeing Coward - 7
Thanatos5150 - 7
Vavaara - 6
Onasuma - 5
Mordokai - 2
Freshmeat - 1
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

Still up for autolynch:
DarkLightDragon
Vavaara

Zombie pixe
2008-06-29, 09:50 AM
I nominate Fleeing Coward and Vavaara

TRM
2008-06-29, 10:02 AM
The_Rogue_Monk lumbers his way across the room to Onasuma, extending his branchy arm for a handshake. "It's good to see some role-playing in this game, and don't mind the vegetables—it's an eating contest, just eat them!" He looks around the eating hall and shrugs, an odd motion for a treant to make. "You're late, so I suppose I should fill you in on what's happened: The Demonking Emperor nearly died from eating raw meat, and Mr. Xire somehow got his throat slit; damned careless if you ask me!"

After explaining to Onasuma, the treant lowers his gaze on Freshmeat_ and thanatos5150. "And now it's time to choose contestants for the next match!" He says to Onasuma.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-29, 11:47 AM
DD I'm curious why you lowered thanatos' vote by 2. Tryng to influence the votes by any chance?
Actual current vote tally:
Fleeing Coward - 7
Thanatos5150 - 7
Vavaara - 6
Onasuma - 5
Mordokai - 2
Freshmeat - 1
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

Still up for autolynch:
DarkLightDragon
Vavaara
I did? Oh weird...
EDIT :
Current score :

Thanatos5150 - 9
Fleeing Coward - 8
Vavaara - 8
Onasuma - 5
Mordokai - 2
Freshmeat - 2
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

Still up for autolynch:
DarkLightDragon
Vavaara

Lavidor
2008-06-29, 12:09 PM
Chewie leaps at the blood but the wizard tightens the leash.
"No! You can't drink any blood except O positive!"
Chewie whines, and points to ((rolls dice to see who doesnt get pointed at)) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1643899/)Thanatos and Vavarra.

onasuma
2008-06-29, 01:23 PM
"Honestly, the things these contests lead to." says onasuma shaking his head at the first person to show him kindness since the fiasco of last time. "You might think there was a cult trying to bring down the contest from the inside by eliminating the competitors. Nah, that'd be silly." Gazing around briefly, onasuma thinks allowed "You know, if people are dieing, why on earth are we carrying this on" not being one to enjoy death.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-29, 02:07 PM
The cookiemonster notices Onasuma talking and starts listening.
Dunno, some of us here are just crazy or something...

Griever
2008-06-29, 02:23 PM
Vavaara and Onasuma.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-29, 02:29 PM
Current score :

Thanatos5150 - 9
Vavaara - 9
Fleeing Coward - 8
Onasuma - 6
Mordokai - 2
Freshmeat - 2
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

( I think everybody except Vavaara and DL dragon have pointed now)

Studoku
2008-06-29, 03:26 PM
I point at Thantos and Vavarra

Vavaara
2008-06-29, 03:56 PM
*Votes for Thanatos & Fleeing Coward, as much good as it will do...*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-29, 05:11 PM
Current score :

Thanatos5150 - 11
Vavaara - 10
Fleeing Coward - 9
Onasuma - 6
Mordokai - 2
Freshmeat - 2
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

( I think everybody except DL dragon has pointed now)

(I'l see the results most likely in the morning. Or tomorrow)

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-29, 08:13 PM
Thanatos suddenly remembers to roleplay:
The smelly, hobo-like man, still wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday, apparantly decided to sleep next to the dumpster where all the spare Buffalo Burgers were dumped after the compition.
"Blood?" He asks, "No, thank, I'm on a strict, no-unknown-blood-types diet."
And then he sees that everyone is offewring him up to this drinking contest.
"Guys, come on... me? Look, I'll loose the camoflauge and shower, okay? Don't blame me if the Reapers come after this contest."
He looks around warily...
"Guys? Can't Fleeing Coward and Vaavara do this, instead?"

My apologies to E.E. Knight for stealing the reaper-camoflauge thingie.

evnafets
2008-06-29, 09:46 PM
evnafets points at Fleeing Coward and Freshmeat

Fleeing Coward to balance the votes up
Freshmeat because of his spiel about not voting for "old timers" and then pointing at Helgraf.

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-29, 10:11 PM
Current vote tally (including Aemoh's point):
Thanatos5150 - 12
Vavaara - 11
Fleeing Coward - 10
Onasuma - 6
Freshmeat - 3
Mordokai - 2
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

Only DLD up for the autolynch by the looks of it.

Aemoh
2008-06-29, 10:15 PM
Well, as I see it, votes at the top are now even, so I'll just point at the next people down the list. Not that I think we'll see a fourth candidate show up.

*points at Onasuma & Mordokai*

Jontom Xire
2008-06-30, 05:49 AM
Ohh poo!!

Th last game I'm in (not including Camp which seems to have got stuck in limbo), AND I had a role, and then I get killed night one.

I guess my subtle hints that I had a good role weren't subtle enough.

Now I just hope my "in the event of my death" plan works out properly. They don't usually.

---

Now what am I going to do? Guess I'll have to run a few extra games, just wish someone would run a Spytrap game so I can play in it for a change.

Freshmeat
2008-06-30, 05:56 AM
Freshmeat because of his spiel about not voting for "old timers" and then pointing at Helgraf.

Well, now we're just arguing semantics really. I thought it was relatively clear what I precisely meant in my original message. Okay, the term 'veteran' may have been chosen a bit poorly since so many people technically count as veterans. 'Analysts' (or possibly 'assets') obviously would've been better. Or just roughly interpret things as "let's not point at people who've got a reputation of being useful unless conditions X, Y or Z are met". JX already said a few words about that on the previous page.

When it comes down to who counts as what, it goes without saying that your mileage may vary.

Besides, if I somehow wanted a 'shoot first, ask questions later' type of situation, you'd figure I would've pointed sooner and added more reasoning to my point. Instead, I just wanted to see what would happen if a point did fly Helgraf's way at an interesting moment. Now I know.
But then everyone has his own methods.

Murska
2008-06-30, 07:00 AM
Thanatos and Onasuma since they seem to be bandwagoned at and I'm really really busy right now.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-30, 07:04 AM
Current update :

Thanatos5150 - 13
Vavaara - 11
Fleeing Coward - 10
Onasuma - 8
Freshmeat - 3
Mordokai - 3
Griever - 1
Helgraf - 1

DLD is still the only one up for auto-lynch.

Uncle Festy
2008-06-30, 08:28 AM
Now what am I going to do? Guess I'll have to run a few extra games, just wish someone would run a Spytrap game so I can play in it for a change.

((Sorry JX, you'll have to wait until after August 13th for me to do it.
Anywho, I guess my cheering you on wasn't quite as successful as I'd hoped. Oh well.))

banjo1985
2008-06-30, 08:36 AM
Update coming, hopefully within the hour.

banjo1985
2008-06-30, 09:14 AM
Jontom’s blood fills most of the competitors with horror. Raw burgers and blood of innocents isn’t really what you signed up for. Quiet competitors are voted for first, forcing them to come out of the woodwork and defend themselves. Onasuma argues his case well, avoiding major suspicion, but Vavaara is not so lucky. When it comes to decision time there are just three likely candidates; Vavaara Thanatos5150, and Fleeing Coward. Fleeing Coward grins sheepishly and steps back and grins.

“Not for me guys, looks nasty, you go ahead.”

Vavaara and Thanatos sigh and sit down next to the vat of blood. Slim metal straws grow out the bottom of the vat and poke towards the two brave competitors. Baron Banjo raises his arms to declare the contestants ready, and the crowd goes quiet in anticipation of the unpleasant scene to come.

Banjo turns to Vavaara.

“Vavaara you will go on my first whistle.”

He turns to Thanatos.

“Thanatos, you will go on my second whistle.”

He looks down slightly confused, patting his pockets in growing annoyance.

“Hang on….it appears I don’t even have a whistle….just GO!”

Vavaara and Thanatos clamp their mouths around the straws and begin slurping down the unpleasant haemoglobin of their downed companion. Both start well, their cheeks flushing red and they suck more and more blood into their systems. Then Vavaara begins to take control and surges ahead, her belly distending with the volume of blood she’s downed.

Thanatos looks on in growing desperation, He has to do something, there must be some way he can turn this contest around. He leaps up onto the table and grabs hold of the half empty vat, pulling Vavaara’s straw from her blood-soaked mouth. He tilts his head backwards and tips the vat over it, sending a crimson shower tumbling into his mouth. The crowd scream in appreciation, always happy to see a competitor go above the call of duty for the contest. Thanatos starts to expand as more and more blood cascades into his belly. Soon enough he’s nothing more than a gigantic blood filled balloon, arms and legs flapping out at his sides uselessly.

“He’s gonna blow! Every get down!”

Vavaara is already under the table as she shouts the warning, and the other competitors follow suit, diving for cover wherever they can find it. The only person who fails to hide in time is DarkLightDragon, and the poor competitor takes the brunt of Thanatos’ bloody explosion. A dull thumph sound echoes around the amphitheatre as Thanatos explodes, showering the audience with Jontom’s blood. Wet splattering sounds start in a crescendo, then begin to recede, signifying to the hiding competitors that it’s safe to come out.

The whole of the amphitheatre is caked in blood, the audience whooping and shouting as they lick it off their hands and clothes. The long table is just a scene of ruin, flesh and bone from the departed Thanatos caking its surface in meaty clumps. DarkLightDragon saw it all…she’s had enough.

“What the hell is this?! This is supposed to be an eating contest, not some macabre horror show! Screw this, and screw you Banjo! I’m going home.”

DarkLightDragon spins on her heel, almost slipping over in the pools of blood dotting the floor, and walks gingerly out of the amphitheatre. Strangely a llama wonders in soon after, apparently attracted by the blood. Baron Banjo jumps on the opportunity.

“A llama? Excellent, you can be our new competitor! And as for the contest, Vavaara is the winner by technical explosion!”

Vavaara burps happily and smiles. The contests are over for today, but who knows what wonders tomorrow will bring?

Summary

Vavaara and Thanatos5150 were chosen for the drinking contest. Thanatos was the loser and left the contest with a bang. He was The Food Critic.

DLD was autolynched. Her role and food ranking will be taken by Atreyu the Masked Llama.

Night 2 begins now and will end in 24 hours. Vavaara, PM the narrators with your choice of eating contest for Day 3.

Haruki-kun
2008-06-30, 03:30 PM
*looks around*

apologies. I was out this weekend and got back last night. I don't even know if I voted... <.<

Back now, though.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-30, 04:18 PM
If only you had voted for someone ELSE, Murska...
The FC and I would have tied in the votes and I have no clue what would have happened.

'Twas fun, if short. My first power role didn't quite end up as planned.
Happy Fatbellying!
*explodes*

Dr. Bath
2008-07-02, 12:36 PM
NIGHT ENDS.

No more night actions will be accepted.

Studoku
2008-07-02, 12:43 PM
The FC and I would have tied in the votes and I have no clue what would have happened.
Presumably a 3 way eating contest where the person with the lowest skill would have lost. Same effect but more potential for narration.

Dr. Bath
2008-07-02, 03:04 PM
In the dead of night, a solitary angel sits on the roof of the manor, looking out over the darkened countryside. There's a far away look in his eyes as he recalls his time in Central.

There's a familiar voice from behind him.

Can I...can eat him? Can I, Lust? A stocky figure is silhouetted against the light of the moon, with a tall female standing next to him.

What?!? But they beat you this time! And you're in the wrong game! Shouts the angel, backing away from the two he remembers so well.

Of course, my Greed. He's of no more use to us now.

NOOOoooooooo! Haruki is in such a terrified state that when he backs over the parapet he momentarily forgets that he can fly. There's a sickening crack as his spine snaps on one of the ornamental water features, throwing his arms akimbo. His beautiful white hair slowly turns crimson as the blood seeps out of the gaping hole in his skull.

Oh man! Too funny! Laughs the first figure, pulling off his latex mask and dropping it down a drainpipe. Totally worth our doughnut money. The other figure pauses for a second.

Wanna go eat him now?

Sure.

They turn back into the manor and make their way to the stairs.

In the morning there are only a few pink stained feathers floating on the wind to show for the fallen angel.

NIGHT 2 ENDS

As rosy fingered dawn extends her golden light slowly over the Manor, like so much maple syrup, the contestants rise in expectation of another day of death, destruction and hopefully delectable delicacies.

The majority congregate in the main hall, milling around until Banjo shows up with the next course. He appears to be late. In the meantime some of you try to work out who hasn't made it through the night.

After double checking, they find to their disappointment that no one has been maimed or murdered in the dead of night. How very dull.

As they glace around they notice someone is missing after all. The pearly white wings of Haruki-kun are nowhere to be seen above the the crowd.

After a good hour of waiting some of the more rowdy contestants start to get agitated. Where is Banjo? At this point there's a crash from the main gate as a large hot air balloon careens into the ornate ironwork.

BLASTED CONTRAPTION! The portly Dr. Bath clambers out of the quickly collapsing gas bag he also appears to be on the phone.

Yes. Ok. I know that, you buffoon. Yes. Feed the monkeys. Don't let them stay up too late. Don't feed them after midnight. I know all this, Banjo. OK! Fine. Yeah, sure you are. Is that palm trees I hear? Sure. I bet it's really important business. Ok. Right, I've arrived now, better go. You might want to have your gates looked at when you get back. They've got a little scratch. BYE. He slips the giant mobile into one of the many pockets in his waistcoat and claps his hands together in front of the assembled ...people.

So! Seems like I'm running the show for now, wot?! Lets get started. For today's contest we have the finest the mysterious orient has to offer. The one! The only! The fabled...Dragonfire Curry!! He spins round and make a flamboyant gesture towards the amphitheatre where huge pillars of flame emanate from vats of luminous orange curry (with raisins). Each vat sits atop a makeshift pagoda, ready for the chosen two to ascend and chow down.

So who wants a pop?

DAY 3 BEGINS

((The dish is ORIENTAL vote for the two players you wish to send forward

Haruki-kun was eaten by the Brethren

He was Dr I N Digestion the Fatbelly Ferret Medic

Please people. It's use it or lose it with your night actions. There was a paltry offering this last night))

Mordokai
2008-07-02, 03:19 PM
For today, I pick Murska and GAThraawn. Reasons?

On day one, when Jontom lead with eleven votes, Murska was second to point at EDK, a known mason, right after Stu42. I'm pretty sure a wolf wouldn't point first, but second sounds like a good deal. Second day, pointing at existing bandwagons, great way to cover up his tracks. As for GAThraawn? By some weird maths of mine( :smalltongue: ), he just strikes the right position on vote ladder on day one and is also the third one to vote on onasuma - Vavaara bandwagon on day two. Bandwagon started by DD, against two inactives? Pretty much everybody on that one is suspicious to me, but for now, my money is on GAThraawn. We can look at the others tommorow.

Haruki-kun
2008-07-02, 03:27 PM
I'll agree with you on Murska, but I'm not sure about GAThraawn.

I'll save my second point for now.

Ganurath
2008-07-02, 03:27 PM
Shadowcaller and dallas dakota, because Mordokai's logic against Thraawn is random but the reasoning is sound, whereas his logic against Murska depends on the bad people getting a lucky scry on... Day 0.

Vavaara
2008-07-02, 03:46 PM
((Remember the lesson we ALL learned from ACII: Just because they win the event doesn't mean they're innocent!))

*Vavaara votes for LizardLord and Lavidor*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-02, 03:48 PM
( Sadly realize what I have done. I was just pointing at the people on the auto-lynch list. I was not meaning to form a bandwagon... Wait, I formed a bandwagon? Well that's a first then...
My logic for those points which I did not mean to form into bandwagons :
A They were going to be auto-lynched, so auto-lynch or lynch-point?
B I like people who are active and RP better then inactive people.

I know that this does not stand for much, but thats the reasoning for those two points. Dunno why I'm typing this. But the awesomest half-orc in the playground pointing at me is just a low-blow.

And if I were a bad-guy, wouldn't I want to try and lynch people who are an actual danger to me instead of people who are about to be auto-lynched?:smallconfused:.

Just a low blow...

Mordokai's logic is the only thing I have at the moment so : Mordokai and GAthraawn. If anybody can point out flaws in his logic or has other reasonings to point at other people, please point them out.[/S])

Dr. Bath
2008-07-02, 03:50 PM
((Alright. I'm having to make some changes to the end of night post. Bare with me.

Anyone else who 'didn't realise I was co-narrator' or 'oops sorry I forgot to add you to the recipient list': I don't care. It's your own fault. Complain all you like, it's on the first page and Banjo mentioned it a good few times.

Make sure you send actions to both of us, in the case of an eventuality like this where Banjo hasn't had the time to get on the forums much.))

CHECK INITIAL POST FOR CHANGES

ThePhantom
2008-07-02, 03:59 PM
Murska and GAthraawn should give it a taste. I wonder which one head will melt.

Murska
2008-07-02, 04:28 PM

On day one, when Jontom lead with eleven votes, Murska was second to point at EDK, a known mason, right after Stu42. I'm pretty sure a wolf wouldn't point first, but second sounds like a good deal. Second day, pointing at existing bandwagons, great way to cover up his tracks. As for GAThraawn? By some weird maths of mine( :smalltongue: ), he just strikes the right position on vote ladder on day one and is also the third one to vote on onasuma - Vavaara bandwagon on day two. Bandwagon started by DD, against two inactives? Pretty much everybody on that one is suspicious to me, but for now, my money is on GAThraawn. We can look at the others tommorow.

Yeah right. Attack the guy who's away. So let's see your logic. When Jontom(Known good guy) was leading, I was the second(from like, 11) to point at EDK, a known mason.(ON DAY 1! THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD KNOW HE WAS A MASON.) Second day, I pointed at an existing bandwagon.(Because I was surfing with my mobile phone from god knows where in the middle of a forest and the forums were slow, I didn't have access to my computer and didn't have time to start searching for the player list and vote for two random people, which is ALSO a good way to cover your tracks, really. :/ )

I see NO real logic here and so I point at Mordokai who seems to be trying to get me lynched for some reason...

I'll withold my second point for now.

EDIT: Yeah, and what? I pointed at Emperor Demonking as second? What are you smoking... I was 7th. :/

Griever
2008-07-02, 05:04 PM

I'm sorta confused at this logic here, Mordokai, so give me a second or sixty-three. Murska is guilty of being second (after a tally) which also puts him as seventh (all told) on moving the lynch from Jontom Xire (known non-bad guy) to Emperor Demonking (then unknown but now known good guy)?

How is that a bad or even remotely suspicious thing? :smallconfused: No one other than the fatbelly ferrets had any idea that ED was a good guy, and he didn't exactly make it widely known anywhere during day 1 (if I missed something, please correct me).

If Jontom turned out to be a wolf or something, then I'd be all for lynching everyone on the Emperor Demonking bandwagon, but not if all you're going to give me is thrown together facts from the randomness that is day 1.

Until I get better facts I offer this alternative-

Raiser B1ade, whom pointed at Emperor Demonking (now known mason) on day 1 and didn't point at all on day 2.

And Mordokai, who did not point at all to help Emperor Demonking during day 1, but is still trying to shamelessly incriminate those that pointed against him.

Mordokai
2008-07-02, 05:17 PM
Hehe, this is turning out to be a fun game :smallbiggrin: Much funnier than I expected from the start.

Suffice to say, I have reasons behind my points which are clearly presented. If you have trouble understanding those... well, sometimes that happens :smallsmile: But I deem them good enought not to be worth of changing until further notice. If you have better, by all means, bring them up and we can discuss them. Until then, my points stay. Hopefully, I don't get lynched because of that.

Haruki-kun
2008-07-02, 05:36 PM

Well, that really sucks. :smallsigh:

GAThraawn
2008-07-02, 07:10 PM
I'm voting for Mordokai, because like others above me, his logic seems spotty to nonexistant to me. I'm reserving my second vote, however, in case someone can present me with a rational argument.

(Bath, are we allowed to vote for ourselves here?)

Lizard Lord
2008-07-02, 09:19 PM
((Remember the lesson we ALL learned from ACII: Just because they win the event doesn't mean they're innocent!))

*Vavaara votes for LizardLord and Lavidor*

That is a good point Vavaara (though I don't mean the actual vote).

I am unsure about you, but I figure if you are going to vote for me for that reason then I might as well vote for you for the same reason.

Also I shall vote for Freshmeat.

My instincts tell me not to trust him, and I have no one else I want to vote for.

evnafets
2008-07-02, 10:31 PM
((Alright. I'm having to make some changes to the end of night post. Bare with me.

Can you please clarify what the changes were? I presume one of them was the death of Haruki-kun as he posted a vote inbetween now and then, and he wouldn't have done if he was dead.

Anyone else who 'didn't realise I was co-narrator' or 'oops sorry I forgot to add you to the recipient list': I don't care.
Personally I think if you allow a retrospective change for one person, you have to apply the same rules to all. So anyone who did PM Banjo only (Banjo to confirm) should get their action, or noone should.

Its only fair.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-07-02, 10:52 PM
still attempting to get a grasp on this game. Please bear with me a few days to read up on it.

Until such time, though,

I point at Raiser Blade cuz of Griever's logic and
GATThrawn, cuz he seems to want it.

Vavaara
2008-07-02, 10:56 PM
I am unsure about you, but I figure if you are going to vote for me for that reason then I might as well vote for you for the same reason.

((*Sniffs the air* Why, what is that delightful aroma I smell? I do believe that curry is laced with the Sweet and Sour spices of Debacle! :smallwink:. Game on, Lizard, for I expect nothing less from my opponents!))

Helgraf
2008-07-02, 11:49 PM
*points at Mordokai and GAThrawn*

GAThraawn
2008-07-02, 11:49 PM
Here's an update of the post count.

GAThraawn: 7
Murska: 4
Mordokai: 5
Ra1ser_Blade: 2
Lizard Lord: 1
Lavidor: 1
Freshmeat_:2
Vavaara: 1

Edit: Updated.

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-03, 12:49 AM
I'll vote for GAThraawn as one of the two but I'll throw in a vote for a known Brother of the Doughnut as well - Freshmeat_

((I am Baroness Fatbelly and Freshmeat just got scried))

Ganurath
2008-07-03, 01:23 AM
Changing both my points:
Mordokai is really suspicious.
GAthraawn is apparently good with oriental food.

banjo1985
2008-07-03, 05:50 AM
Okay guys, just to re-iterate:

Dr Bath is co-narrator in this game. All PM's should go to him too.

I have a holiday coming up, as well as a stag night and a meetup, meaning that Dr Bath will have a big role to play in narrating this game. Please give him all the PM's you send to me to make his job as easy as possible. I know I don't usually have a conarrator, so I understand why this problems come about.

Haruki - Sorry for the confusion about your death.

There is also an issue behind the scenes that we are discussing. This shouldn't affect the game in any way, so please continue as normal.

/informative rant

Studoku
2008-07-03, 07:28 AM
I'll point at Freshmeat and GAthraawn.

Mustiado
2008-07-03, 07:46 AM
Um, is it just me, or did FC forget this isn't a team competition?

If FC really is The Baroness Fatbelly, I'd rather remove him.

Fleeing Coward and Mordokai

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-03, 08:14 AM
That sounds like brethren talk to me Mustiado. It may not be a team competition as such but Brothers of the Doughnut wins as a team so is the biggest threat to us all when combined with their killer ability to absorb eating skills every second night.
I've only got 2 good rankings so apart fromn 1 kill every 5 nights, I'm no more a threat than anyone else.

Mustiado
2008-07-03, 08:20 AM
What can I say, I fear the chicken. :smallbiggrin:

As I have no special abilities of my own, I'm envious of those with them. And I know that as the crowd gets smaller, it'll be harder to get rid of people with abilities, especially with the ability to kill people, and poison potential competition.

Call me a far-ahead thinker. Honestly, if you would have come out and said "I've scried so and so, he's Juan-More-Bite" I'd have the same reaction. With Juan in, my chances of winning = not good. Removed, however...

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-03, 08:39 AM
Thinking about a future where you can win requires getting rid of the brethrens first though. After they're gone, then you can try to remove me but doing things the other way around just doesn't work.

Mustiado
2008-07-03, 08:46 AM
((Grievously breaking the three post rule, I know, but I can't help it.))

In that case, your actions don't make any sense to me. If you were Baroness Fatbelly, once you got the scry, instead of announcing yourself and turning yourself into a target, why wouldn't you take a proxy, like any seer, with the promise of banes and boosts as bait?

I guess what I'm having a hard time grasping is why you choose to put a bulls-eye on your back this early in the game. :smallannoyed:

Vampiric
2008-07-03, 08:54 AM
He could just be being normal FC and trying to pull his double-triple-agent schtick again. :smalltongue:

Personally, I vote Griever and Lizard Lord

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-03, 09:12 AM
Simple time constraints Mustiado. I've got a limited 1 scry per 5 day period. By the time I find a proxy, chances are good that the Brethrens would be close to victory especially with the abilities at their disposal.
Besides, I havn't used my bane for this 5 day period yet so they can't kill me anytime soon :smallamused:

ThePhantom
2008-07-03, 12:20 PM
Changing point to Freshmeat_

TRM
2008-07-03, 01:53 PM
The treant storms into the hall after a restful night in the gardens. "What is the meaning of killing Haruki-kun?!! The night was already over!" He stomps over to the tables. "Let us pitch Freshmeat_ and Fleeing Coward against each other in an eating competition!!!"

Lavidor
2008-07-03, 02:47 PM
((Theres something I really don't get about you, FC. Why didn't you wait with the kill until after the scry? If you'd have done that, Freashmeat would be dead and you would be out of the spotlight. Seems odd to me.

Whatever, I'll go along with it for now.))

Chewie happened to be standing close to the entrance when the curry was brought in, and promptly lights on fire (Must be something to do with the alcohol he's got for blood...) and in his dash for the fire extinguisher ((almost? Thay depends whether you want to be set on fire.)) knocks into Freshmeat and GAthraawn.

evnafets
2008-07-03, 03:27 PM
How can we not go for a potential scry?
The thing about the baroness' scry is that you're CERTAIN it is correct, as opposed to not knowing if you are seer/fool
Though I also wonder why you killed Jontom on the first night rather than performing a scry, or any other action.

evnafets points at freshmeat and GAThrawwn

((Hopes GAThrawwn is as good at oriental food as he says he is.))

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-03, 06:11 PM
My kill on Jontom Xire was a spur of the moment sort of action. I just didn't like been called vengeful/stupid for wanting him dead when better "analysts" are just as likely to be wolves as someone like Emperor Demonking who get lynched early way too often

GAThraawn
2008-07-03, 08:07 PM
Here's an update of the post count.

GAThraawn: 9
Murska: 4
Mordokai: 6
Ra1ser_Blade: 2
Lizard Lord: 2
Lavidor: 1
Freshmeat_: 7
Vavaara: 1
Fleeing Coward: 2
Griever: 1

Zombie pixe
2008-07-04, 12:15 PM
Murska + Mordokai (No Reason)

banjo1985
2008-07-05, 07:17 AM
Right, a quick update on the situation.

We believe we have now resolved the issue that has occurred, and things will be sorted out in the end of Day update. This will be tomorrow as we're just waiting for a few more PM's to get things completed sorted.

Thanks for your patience, we will continue with our planned broadcast in the near future. :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985
2008-07-06, 04:38 AM
Day finally over, expect me to post sometime later this afternoon. For reasons that will become apparent it's been quite a complicted day phase.

banjo1985
2008-07-06, 09:46 AM
Today heralds a very messy contest in Fatbelly 4. The super hot oriental dish again puts off many contest regulars, leaving GAThraawn, Freshmeat and Mordokai as the main candidates. Freshmeat shakes off Fleeing Coward's accusations and leaves the contest to the other two.

"I'll bide my time, you two go at this."

Mordokai and GAThraawn begin the eating contest cautiously shovelling small mouthfuls of the hot stuff down their lubricated throats. It seems that neither of them are particular confident with this foreign cuisine, but it's Mordokai that becomes the more confident, keeping pace while his fellow competitor begins to struggle.

The warning signs are there. First GAThraawn goes red...then his eyes begin to water. It's the steam coming out of his ears that finally gives it away.

"WATER!!!"

That's what GAThraawn means to say, but instead he gouts out a huge tongue of red and orange flame, engulfing half of the table and a few unfortunate competitors.

Mordokai raises his arms in triumph as the still smoking GAThraawn is led from the ampitheatre. Raiser B1ade has been burned alive by GAThraawn's humungous belch, while Mustiado lies on the floor, his clothes on fire and his eyebrows singed off. Baron Banjo's helpful spider monkeys take away the stricken competitors on circus style stretchers, leaving the competitors alone to work out how it all happened.

Mordokai gets to choose the next eating contest, but who will be up to the challenge?

Summary

GAThraawn lost the eating contest. He was Sweet Tooth

Raiser B1ade was autolynched. He was the Wine Taster

Mustiado agreed to leave the game to solve the behind-scenes problem. His roll will be revealed at the end of the game

Mordokai gets to choose the next eating contest

Night 3 starts now and will end when all actions are in. Please send your PM's in to both myself and Dr. Bath

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-07, 06:30 AM
Note to self, sit at the back row to avoid flames and such....

Vavaara
2008-07-07, 12:21 PM
Specialists are dropping left and right :smalleek:

Lavidor
2008-07-07, 12:48 PM
There are 30 special roles in a game for 30 players. Of course no-one without a role died.

Murska
2008-07-07, 12:51 PM
By specialists I'm assuming she meant people with '1' in a food skill.

Although, only 2 of those have died, AFAIK.

banjo1985
2008-07-08, 06:29 AM
Still missing a night action or two, but we can't wait any longer. Update coming later today.

Also, Mustiado will be covering narration for a few days around 16th to the 20th July, when both myself and Dr Bath are away.

banjo1985
2008-07-08, 07:39 AM
All is quiet in the Fatbelly mansion this evening. It seems that after the burnification of two competitors, the survivors are less apt to partake in any violent night-time pursuits. By the time morning comes, a few people feel somewhat nauseous, and a few other feel rather radiant, but no-one has met a messy end.

This comes as quite a relief to Baron Banjo, who has been busy making contingency plans. When you come into the amphitheatre, the Baron has a stranger up on the platform with him. He turns around in surprise, and spends far too long counting the competitors around the table on his fingers. At one point he has to take off his socks.

“Oh...so you’re all still here? Well that’s great! I so wasn’t canvassing the audience for replacements!”

Banjo goes red.

“On that note, this is Istari. She’s going to come in for the next person to chicken out.”

The newcomer waves sheepishly.

“Anyhow, time for Course 4! Mordokai has made his choice, and I’m glad to say that it’s time for dessert! Behold, my amazing Ice Scream Sundaes!”

On the table a small mountain of sundae glasses full of ice cream, chocolate sauce, flakes and strawberries appear, surely the ultimate in desserts. But like everything so far in the competition, things are not quite as they seem. Onasuma makes a tentative motion towards a sundae with a spoon, and the ice cream promptly begins to shriek like a banshee.

“What the…? Gahh, that’s horrible!”

Once one starts, the other sundaes soon follow suit, so that the table is awash with the screams of a thousand tortured souls. Not even the capacity crowd can drown them out; most of them are too busy clamping their hands over their ears to even try. The competitors can’t help but follow suit, hoping that the anguished sundaes will calm down.

Banjo seems completely unaffected. He runs off the stage, mouthing ‘start voting now’ to the competitors as he passes. The noise is still deafening,, but votes must be cast. What noise the sundaes make when someone actually eats them you dread to think. Someone will have to find out though!

Summary

No one was killed during the night.

Istari will take the place of the next autolynched competitor.

The next course is the delightful Ice Scream Sundae (A classic from Round 1!)

Day 4 begins now and will end on Thursday afternoon.

The following players are at risk of autolynch:

Aemoh
Ariko
Freshmeat
Onasuma
Pingcode20
Shadowcaller

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-08, 08:31 AM
The cookiemonster at the back of the stage Just like the rest seems to be in pain.

GAH!
But with self-concentration he manages to slam both of his hands onto where his ears should be.
The fur blocks the entrance where the entrance of the ear would be. Seemingly making him deaf.
He looks very repulsed by the icecream though.

He steps onto the stage with a big sign after some writing.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/legolas-maxx/sign-FatbellyWW.png

(Ariko and Pingcode20 because they're in danger of auto-lynch)

Aemoh
2008-07-08, 08:38 AM
*points at Onasuma & Pingcode20*

Randomish to avoid auto. Internet's being spotty lately, points subject to change, etc..

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-08, 08:53 AM
A day passing hasn't changed the fact that Freshmeat is still Brethren and even though desserts ain't one of my best dishes, I'll volunteer to face him if no one else has the guts in trying to take one of them down.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-08, 09:19 AM
Well if Fleeing Coward volunteers... And if he says it's to take out his suspicion that is Freshmeat, sure...

ThePhantom
2008-07-08, 10:32 AM
Freshmeat_ and fleeing coward it is then.

Lizard Lord
2008-07-08, 12:31 PM
I am assuming fleeing coward is good at desserts, so Fleeing Coward and Freshmeat it is.

Lavidor
2008-07-08, 12:33 PM
((Fleeing Coward and Freshmeat

*apologizes for lack of RP*))

Freshmeat
2008-07-08, 12:34 PM
*point at Freshmeat and FC*

*avoids losing by default due to the autolynch*

TRM
2008-07-08, 01:49 PM
Fleeing Coward and Freshmeat_

onasuma
2008-07-08, 01:50 PM
Wishing that he'd had a go at that curry, onasuma looks around hungrilly. Following dallas onto stage, onasuma takes a large bite out of the side of the sign. walking back off stage hoping he hasnt spelt something rude, onasuma takes a seat and and awaits his corse. Seeing how eargerly, fleeing coward wishes to have a go, onasuma, passes him whatever turns up to his plate, forsaking himself once again. Pondering alllowed "How can this be an eating contest if i dont actually eat anything? Anything would be fine, maybe a nice few carrots, a souflee, some Freshmeat, a pinapple. Anything!"

Shadowcaller
2008-07-08, 02:24 PM
((If Freshmeat is scryed as a wolf and Fleeing Cowaard think he can take him on who I'm I to say no?))
Freshemat and Fleeing Coward

Griever
2008-07-08, 02:34 PM
Apparently Freshmeat and Fleeing Coward are destined to struggle for all eternity... what am I to argue with destiny?

((Also... apparently I haven't thought up a character for this game, *sighs* hmmmm))

Vavaara
2008-07-08, 02:35 PM
((If this new evidence of Freshmeat being a donut hadn't surfaced, i'd say this is starting to look like JX's Vampire plan of "Kill all the good analyzers".))

*Vavaara votes for _Freshmeat and Fleeing_Coward*

Zombie pixe
2008-07-08, 03:06 PM
*ZP votes for _Freshmeat and Fleeing Coward*

evnafets
2008-07-08, 03:19 PM
Well I'm interested in seeing the results of FC's scry.

evnafets points at Freshmeat

Maybe we should get someone who is good at desserts to face Freshmeat?
Alas the sweet-tooth is already dead, but a level 2-3 dessert would probably clinch this battle.

Any takers?

Ganurath
2008-07-08, 03:40 PM
Well, looks like we have the classic struggle forming. I do hope that the battle between Freshmeat and Fleeing Coward will live up to their rivalry.

Murska
2008-07-08, 05:08 PM
Freshmeat and Fleeing Coward

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-07-08, 05:18 PM
Evnafets and Dallas Dakota

*The llama yelps and runs to find something to cover his ears with.*

Ariko
2008-07-08, 05:32 PM
Fleeing Coward and Freashmeat. freshmeat and chicken eating dessert...:smallamused:
Yes, im easily amused. by some things.

Helgraf
2008-07-08, 10:18 PM
Helgraf rumbles quietly.

"Seems odd. Freshy votes for himself without so much as a hint of argument. Like perhaps he's quite skilled in the dessert arena and more than willing to take down any opposition."

A frown works its way into his features.

"Damn bandwagons make gathering data useless."

Evnafets and Dallas Dakota

Aemoh
2008-07-08, 10:59 PM
Now that my internet has stopped being wonky, I shouldn't keep on missing days. Hopefully.

Anyways, bandwagon, ho! :smallsmile:

*points at Fleeing Coward & Freshmeat*

Studoku
2008-07-09, 07:01 PM
Fleeing Coward and Freshmeat.

banjo1985
2008-07-10, 04:42 AM
Day 4 is now over, expect an update this afternoon.

banjo1985
2008-07-10, 06:25 AM
The Ice Scream Sundae’s slowly begin to quieten down as they realise that they are in no immediate danger of being eaten. Conversation returns to the contestants, and there is soon an overwhelming decision. Fleeing Coward outs Freshmeat as one of the shadowy Brethren, and volunteers himself to take him out.

“I know my Desserts, this guy doesn’t stand a chance.”

Freshmeat smiles quietly and accepts the challenge. He woke up feeling iffy this morning so he doesn’t really have much to lose. The two competitors sit down in front of the piles of sundaes, which begin to wail again as soon as one of them picks up a spoon. Fleeing Coward takes a closer look at the screaming sundae’s and backs away slightly.

“Hey, this isn’t ice cream; this is diced and mulched spinach!”

Freshmeat doesn’t look too surprised.

“Eating contests work in mysterious ways.”

Fleeing Coward sighs and rams a spoon into the first spinach sundae, which elicits a high pitched squeal and tries to hide in the bottom of the sundae glass.

The contest begins quickly, with both competitors shovelling down masses of the diced spinach whilst trying to keep at least one hand clamped over an ear. The noise really is unbearable; it seems as if the stuff doesn’t stop screaming even after it’s been eaten! The crowd watches as Fleeing Coward slowly accelerates ahead, Freshmeat’s dodgy stomach slowly starting to take its toll. Eventually he just stops eating and folds his arms over his heaving stomach.

“That’s it, I’m not eating any more. There are many of us, and we have this contest won already. We will win this trophy, and I’m not going any-”

Freshmeat burps once and his eyes cross. He tries to clamp his teeth together but it’s no use…it’s like trying to stop a werewolf with safety scissors. A hot green stream of projectile vomit jets forth from a gap in Freshmeats strained grimace, the tooth that was there propelled forward at the head of the gush. Competitors and watchers dive for cover; their reactions honed by previous experience helping them to avoid an odorous drenching. When the stream finally stops, heads pop up around the table to see a very green Freshmeat clutching his stomach.

“Ah….well, I think I need a bit of a lie down….”

The stricken man keels over backwards, moaning and clutching weakly at the air. Baron Banjo orders his security monkeys to take him away and shakes his head sadly.

“So the Brotherhood have infiltrated the contest. Well, we’ll soon route out every last one of you! And a dodgy tummy will be the least of your worries!”

And so the fourth day of the Fatbelly contest ends, with one less of the Brethren to worry about. But with so many things going on at night between the competitors, it’s hard to feel any calmer about what’s to come.

Summary

Freshmeat and Fleeing Coward were chosen to take on the Screaming Sundaes.

The Brethren’s Chef changed the course randomly to Veggie.

Freshmeat still lost. He was a Brother of The Donut.

Fleeing Coward gets to pick the next course for Day 5.

Night 4 begins now and will end when Dr Bath is available to update. Make sure all night actions go to me, Dr. Bath and Mustiado until I return.

Right, I’m off to Paris on Saturday, so this is my last update for 10 days or so. Be nice to Dr Bath and Mustiado while I’m gone! I'll see you on the 21st at the latest :smallsmile:

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-10, 07:14 AM
Well, that worked well thanks to the booster whoever he/she is. The poison I slipped in certainly didn't hurt either :smallamused:
I'll probably die tonight now to the Brethren's killer but it was worth it.
No, I certainly won't be using my bane tonight ;)

Helgraf
2008-07-10, 11:40 AM
A risky gambit, but one that paid off for us. Good.

Murska
2008-07-10, 02:31 PM
A risky gambit, but one that paid off for us. Good.

I'm assuming from FCs post that he was boosted and Freshmeat was poisoned, so not too risky, really.

Mustiado
2008-07-10, 03:51 PM
*An unknown voice rings out of over the arena*

Alright, Ota, go!

*A bespectacled man jumps out of nowhere, right next to the disgusting slick of green vegetables and blood*

This looks to be a concoction of the lesser known sentient spinach of lower Africa, along with some type O+, making for a frothy paste with a taste for blood! Back to you in the booth!

*With that, the man disappears again, until called on...*

((Who knew that roleplaying the Iron Chef announcer would be this much fun? ?:D ))

Lizard Lord
2008-07-20, 09:03 PM
Yay! The forums are back! Let us get this thing going again.

ThePhantom
2008-07-20, 10:12 PM
wait for banjo to return first.

banjo1985
2008-07-21, 08:30 AM
Hi all, I'm back from holiday and the forums are online again, so we'll get the show back on the road. I'm calling an extension on the night phase until Wednesday, to give people chance to return to the forums.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-21, 09:03 AM
BANJO IS ENGAGED! SPREAD THE NEWS AND WELL WISHES! :smallbiggrin::smalltongue::smallwink:

banjo1985
2008-07-23, 05:08 AM
*hits cookie monster with a roled up newspaper*

Anyhow, night is over with a respectable amount of actions, so expect an update in an hour or three.

banjo1985
2008-07-23, 07:21 AM
Anyone awake in the Fatbelly mention this night would have been privy to a very strange conversation.

“So the Phantom Flan Flinger’s in here?”
“That’s what the guide book says.”
“Wow, those things know everything.”
“So how do we kill him? Smother him in his own pie?”
“Sounds good.”
“Hey guys, I couldn’t help overhearing. I’m afraid you have the wrong room.”
“You mean you’re not the Phantom Flan Flinger?”
“No, just ThePhantom I’m afraid.”
“Oh bum.”
“Bad luck chaps, wish I could help you I really do.”
“How about we kill you instead? That way this whole embarrassing episode could be forgotten.”
“Well, I must say I’m not crazy about that plan, as it would involve me being dead. How about we *glurk!*”
“Well Hannibal, I’ve never seen someone bite out someone’s jugular vein before. Bravo on that one.”
“Much obliged sir, now if you’ll excuse me…”

The sounds of a rather gruesome feast ring out around the mansion, dying down well before sunrise.

In the morning Baron Banjo refuses to let the grisly death affect proceedings.

“Okay, no talk about that icky stuff left out in the corridor that might once have been ThePhantom! It’s time for the next contest.”

A monkey runs up Banjo’s robe and whispers into his ear. Banjo’s face drops.

“Ah. Mr Snuggles informs me that yesterday’s winner hasn’t nominated a course. So Mr Snuggles says the cooks have rustled up a special Wildcard.”

Baron Banjo has the good grace to look worried at this development as more trained monkeys bring out massive platters topped with silver covers. They are placed on the table and Banjo composes himself.

“Right, well, this should be quite a wildcard, knowing my catering staff! Take off the covers please, so we can see what we have.”

The platters are uncovered to show completely empty plates. Looks of complete confusion pass across everyone’s face, including Baron Banjo himself.

“Errr, hang on...”

The flustered Baron ducks down whilst Mr Snuggles ooks and eeks in his ear for a while. When he stands up Banjo looks unconvinced.

“Ah, Mr Snuggles informs me that the silver covers ARE the wildcard contest….erm, bon appétit!”

Banjo scoops up Mr Snuggles and runs for cover before the competitors can make any objections. The silver covers look solid and a little too metallic for your tastes. How do you even cut the things?! Still, the covers need to be mastered by two competitors, now’s your chance to do everything in your power to make sure it isn’t you!

Summary

ThePhantom was killed by Hannibal. He was a Fatbelly Ferret.

Today’s course is a Wildcard, the Silver Cover Challenge!

Day 5 begins now and will end on Friday.

Autolynch counts have been reset because of the server downtime, so no-one is in danger of death by inactivity.

((Sorry FC, you may well have PM'ed me your course choice, but I can't seem to find it. So I've gone with something random so that the game can continue. :smallsmile:))

Shadowcaller
2008-07-23, 07:37 AM
Sooo... any ideas for today?:smallconfused: I'm afraid that I'm going away for some days so to avoid auto-lycnch I will just put a random guess that one of Evnafets and Dallas Dakota is a werewolf.
And this is purly based upon that the llama said so:smallwink:.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-07-23, 10:13 PM
Hmmmm....after reviewing page 4 and 5, here are two names that I came up with of people that seemed to try to protect Freshmeat or attacking Fleeing Coward. Please note that I didn't put a lot of research into this, but its more than I usually put into games at this point, so here we go.

* The llama looks a bit forlorn that another famed Fatbelly Ferret has fatally fallen and flooded the floors with Phantom fluids.*

He ponders the dilemma and thinks that two people who may stand a good chance of eating the messy metal are Zombie Pixie and Lizard Lord.

Lizard Lord
2008-07-23, 11:12 PM
When did I try to protect freshmeat or attack fleeing coward? It might because of the forum shut down, but I don't remember this.

Helgraf
2008-07-23, 11:14 PM
"I'm going to split the difference ... in the interest of seeing how the votes go down."

Zombie Pixie and Evnafets.

Lizard Lord
2008-07-23, 11:22 PM
When did I try to protect freshmeat or attack fleeing coward? It might because of the forum shut down, but I don't remember this.

I think I saw the part that could be interpreted as such now. LLama, where you talking about when I voted freshmeat then changed to fleeing coward.

I am not at liberty to say why I changed my vote away from freshmeat, and to be perfectly honest I can't remember why I voted for fleeing coward. However, I will say that I did not stop suspecting fleeing coward. Also, I fail to see how one vote with out an argument for it can be considered an attack.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-07-23, 11:45 PM
I think I saw the part that could be interpreted as such now. Demonking, where you talking about when I voted freshmeat then changed to fleeing coward.

I am not at liberty to say why I changed my vote away from freshmeat, and to be perfectly honest I can't remember why I voted for fleeing coward. However, I will say that I did not stop suspecting fleeing coward. Also, I fail to see how one vote with out an argument for it can be considered an attack.

Its not much of an attack, but I am stretching here. If it would make you feel better, if I have some time tomorrow, I'll come up with a horribly illogical reason to point at you and use it. :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-24, 01:46 AM
Zombie Pixie and Evnafets. Lavidor, Cause he´s volunteering.

Both because I haven't seen them post yet.
Zombie Pixie because Llama said so?

Lavidor
2008-07-24, 07:54 AM
Chewie sniffs, and lunges at the platters.

((Me and Zombie Pixie. So suelynch me, I got bored of waiting on the sidelines. Zombie Pixie because Llama is right- he had the deciding vote on the day FC came out as the Baroness and voted in favor of Freshmeat. A scry is hard to miss, even if your'e skimming.

Now that I think about it, skill in Wildcards is redundant if my opponent is really a Brother, seeing as thier Chef will change the dish.))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-24, 09:11 AM
(Last night I had the weirdest dream, of Banjo typing in this thread, scolding me to stop posting here...)

Lizard Lord
2008-07-24, 09:47 AM
Lavidor and zombie pixie

If Lavidor wants to duke it out with zombie pixe, who am I to say no?

Murska
2008-07-24, 09:50 AM
Hmmmm....after reviewing page 4 and 5, here are two names that I came up with of people that seemed to try to protect Freshmeat or attacking Fleeing Coward. Please note that I didn't put a lot of research into this, but its more than I usually put into games at this point, so here we go.

* The llama looks a bit forlorn that another famed Fatbelly Ferret has fatally fallen and flooded the floors with Phantom fluids.*

He ponders the dilemma and thinks that two people who may stand a good chance of eating the messy metal are Zombie Pixie and Lizard Lord.

Logic AND the Llama! Zombie Pixe and Lizard Lord!

(On the other hand, attacking FC isn't an evil thing to do since he's a neutral role with a kill ability and therefore second in danger only to Hannibal.)

Griever
2008-07-25, 05:53 PM
Lavidor and Zombie Pixie!

Ariko
2008-07-25, 10:15 PM
Zombies and Lizards!