PDA

View Full Version : Ready-Aim-Fire-Classic V: Playground Festival

Zombie pixe
2008-06-19, 03:56 PM
Ready – Aim – Fire Classic V: Playground Festival

This game is identical with Silkenfists game “Ready Aim Fire!”. Thank you Silkenfist for the idea.

This is RAF Classic, the original, free-for-all RAF game. You can find Team RAF, the team-based variant of this game, here.

The main rules (spoilered cause I think most of the people know them already):

You have to decide between three actions:

1) Shoot the air –> Nothing happens. If you get shot you die.
2) Shoot [insert player name here] –> [insert player name here] dies if he did not shoot himself.
3) Shoot yourself -> if no one tries to kill you, you die! If someone shoots you this player will get killed instead of you and you live!

For better understanding here is a link to Lord Herman’s “comic for better understanding the rules of Ready Aim Fire (http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Instructions.png)”.
You have about three days to PM your action to the narrator (=me!). I will announce the submission date in the Narrator Posts.

I will post the end of the round and start writing then, no PMs will be accepted after the end of the round post.

If you miss a date once you shoot the air. If you miss a date twice in a row you get autolynched.

Roleplay rules:

This is a Music festival, you could roleplay either the festival go-ers or the performers playing. Have fun, I am sure that you can all come up with interesting things to keep us all entertained. If you have any special ideas include them in your PM and I will do my best ot include them, however, if they are iddiotic then dont be surprised if its not included!

Auto notifys will be out by the end of the night, if i can find them...

Wish me luck

Current Players:
{table=head]Player | Character
Uncle Festy | Tom Lehrer
Freshmeat_ | Ma "Hurricane" McTough
Mustardo | slimy record exec
Bayar | bayar
Banjo | Rammstein
Haruki Kun | Haruhi Suzumiya
Zar Peter | Sarcastic Spectator
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins | Explosive Security Guard
Inigo Montoya | Angry Polka Player
thanatos5150 | Metal Head
dallas-dakota | LotR Nut
jurgenVW | Rotten Tomato Man
Mordokai | Mime
Vampiric | Leo
detrevnisisiht | Thisisinverted
Frigs | Quiet Banjo strummer
huyneo | a balloon!
Griever | Suspicious Pie
[/table]

Auto-Notify List:
Thes Hunter
thanatos5150
Lord_Herman
Banjo1985
jurgenVW
Draken
Destro_Yersul
Freshmeat_
DivaDe21
Inigo Montoya
Fin
Raeden
Vampiric
If you want to be on the list, simply post in thread with your sign up post, or PM me, and I will add you.

Uncle Festy
2008-06-19, 04:39 PM
Yay! 1st sign up!
I'll be Tom Lehrer. If you don't know who that is, you're a horrible, horrible person.
Thanks for letting me keep Discworld, btw. :smallbiggrin:

Freshmeat
2008-06-19, 05:03 PM
Hooray! RAF is back!

Count me in as Ma "Hurricane" McTough, an elderly time-traveller from another dimension who can't stop complaining about how loud the music is.

Zombie pixe
2008-06-19, 05:05 PM
You are more than welcome, just dont expect anything special for naration, I am only good at the speeking and listening side of english :smallredface:

There is only one current problem, there is not auto notify list in the old RAF, and the latest TRAF has gone so i cant use that Auto Notify list. I have messaged Zar Peter, but untill he replies it looks like people will just have to find their way here by word of mouth :smallannoyed:

Any ideas?

Mustiado
2008-06-19, 05:09 PM
In! As the slimy record exec hoping to sign the unknown bands to contracts involving the sale of their souls!

Also: As people see it show up on Structured games (as long as we keep it at the top) people will sign up. Kind of a "If you post it, they will come" kinda deal.

Zombie pixe
2008-06-19, 06:18 PM
Hmmmmm, sure, sounds good, it would be nice if i did have an aouto notify list, i cleared out my private messages just for that :smallannoyed:

((bump))

Bayar
2008-06-20, 05:48 AM
Sign me up.

banjo1985
2008-06-20, 06:29 AM
Signing up!

I'll be all nine members of Rammstein please :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2008-06-20, 02:21 PM
I'm in!

I'll be Haruki Suzumiya. Er... Haruhi. :smalltongue:

@ZP: Suggestion, PM a mod, (Alarra or Roland St. Jude) with a link to this thread and ask them to please, pretty please with a little sugar on top move this thread to Structured Games.

Zar Peter
2008-06-20, 03:59 PM
Auto-notify list send, due to Forum issues I think ZP got it about three times :smalltongue:

And I'm in, too. I'm a sarcastic spectator, standing behind and laugh about the entries. Like one of the two old muppet guys on the balcony.

Zombie pixe
2008-06-20, 04:20 PM
Yeah, got the PM, thank you VERY much ZP. Auto Notifies have been sent out, I am going to put the list itself up later tonight, so those of you who are not on it can put your names up.

Alarra has also been PMed, so this should be moved to structured very soon, hopefully :smallsmile:

@V I know! I asked even nicer than you told me, look where it gets us :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2008-06-20, 04:27 PM
Man, that was QUICK!!! :smallbiggrin:

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-06-20, 06:47 PM
I'm in. I'll be security. Only guard on premises with pressurized tanks strapped to his back. Something highly flammable and borderline explosive on side, nitrogen on the other.

I'll be ready to suppress Zar Peter if he gets too anxious.

Inigo Montoya
2008-06-20, 06:57 PM
I'm in as an angry polka player.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-20, 08:55 PM
*Slides in*
Up! Me! Sign!
(I, as guy who thinks grenades and screams are the most beautiful, musical sounds in the world)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-21, 02:42 PM
I´m in.

As the guy who has a laptop on his back and to big speakers on his shoulders.

Continuesly streaming music from Radio Rivendell. (http://www.radiorivendell.com/)

jurgenVW
2008-06-21, 03:05 PM
I finally remembered this site in time to sign up for one of these! I kept coming two hours after sign up...

Anyway, I'll be in as a random guy with a bucket of rotten tomatoes.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-21, 03:31 PM
Jurgen, if you live in the USA you can't do that. Since all tomatos were removed there due to poisening or such. Though by your name I guess you're german or such. Then its fine.

2008-06-21, 04:07 PM
Your tomatoes will burn with the heat of a thousand red giants.

Also, it's okay if you actually take the time to wash the tomato. Wash it well, anyway. That's why Canadian fast food joints're using (Canadian) Tomatoes again so quicker after the Scare. Tha and we're stubborn.

I heart Canadian Beef Tomatoes

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-21, 05:17 PM
I quickly throw some tomatos at everybody russian here except Rubahkin.

Mordokai
2008-06-21, 06:19 PM
in, as... mime. With harmonica. And dots on his clothes.

Why no, I'm not being weird at all. Why do you ask?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-22, 06:00 AM
Just a question. Why are you faking a mime? Everybody know mimes play air instruments, not real ones:smallamused:

Vampiric
2008-06-22, 03:12 PM
Oooo, in, please!!! also, can you add me to the auto-notify list?

And I'm gonna be Leo from VGCats, as best portrayed here (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=242)

detrevnisisiht
2008-06-22, 03:20 PM
eye - enn

Zombie pixe
2008-06-22, 03:27 PM
Sure thing. Also...

*Eats all tomatos, provides Cake (Lie Proof), and a small amp for the mime*

Can someone PLEASE tell me the code for tables? this is about the thrid time of asking, and even though I have been present on these boars for over 6 months, i still dont know... :smallredface:

Please?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-22, 03:29 PM
I can hardly explain, to difficult to explain. It might be easier just to quote a post which has a table in it and you'l see it right there then.

Mordokai
2008-06-22, 03:42 PM
Sure thing. Also...

*Eats all tomatos, provides Cake (Lie Proof), and a small amp for the mime*

Can someone PLEASE tell me the code for tables? this is about the thrid time of asking, and even though I have been present on these boars for over 6 months, i still dont know... :smallredface:

Please?

Try it like this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046056&postcount=57)

Copacetic
2008-06-22, 03:51 PM
Signing up as the Quiet Banjo strummer in the corner.

Zombie pixe
2008-06-22, 04:15 PM
Whoot, I can do tables me! Thankies muchly to Mordokai! :smallbiggrin:

Ok, well. 4 Days left... time to start spreading the work people.

ThePhantom
2008-06-22, 04:16 PM
In as a festival go-er

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-22, 09:01 PM
Hmm, not as much attention as usual. However as good as you may turn out to be Zombie. We want our Zar back!(I understand all the reasons, but you were one hecka good doing what you did, narrating)

huyneo
2008-06-24, 10:13 PM
I want to be in! please message me or else i shall die...
I want to be a balloon!

Griever
2008-06-24, 11:16 PM
Any chance I can be in as a suspicious-smelling pie of unknown origin, flavor or self-awareness?

Zombie pixe
2008-06-25, 05:09 PM
23 Hours Remaining

18 players... Well, at least I wont have to work too hard :smallsigh:

Added you two, anyone else before the deadline?

Fleeing Coward
2008-06-25, 07:56 PM
Count me in.

someonenonotyou
2008-06-25, 07:58 PM
ill will be in

Zombie pixe
2008-06-26, 09:57 AM
I am extending the time for recruitment untill around 11:00 PM today.

Just over 7 Hours remaining people!

Recruitment is Closed

Zombie pixe
2008-06-26, 05:59 PM
There are three main stages. Main, this is the Main Stage, where all the big acts are performing. There is also the Alternate stage, where all those peculiar and not quite popular acts are playing. There is also the “ROCK STAGE!”. This is the most violent and noisy part of the festival, and is know to have over 100 casualties a year. Still, plenty more fans in the playground.

The players and their positions are…

{table=head]Player | Character | Stage
Uncle Festy | Tom Lehrer | Main
Freshmeat_ | Ma "Hurricane" McTough |
Mustardo | slimy record exec | Backstage
Bayar | bayar | Rock
Banjo1985 | Rammstein | Main
Haruki Kun | Haruhi Suzumiya | Alternative
Zar Peter | Sarcastic Spectator | Main
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins | Explosive Security Guard | Main
Inigo Montoya | Angry Polka Player | Alternative
thanatos5150 | Metal Head | Rock
dallas-dakota | LotR Nut | Rock
jurgenVW | Rotten Tomato Man | Main
Mordokai | Mime | Alternative
Vampiric | Leo | Rock
detrevnisisiht | Thisisinverted | Main
Frigs | Quiet Banjo strummer | Alternative
huyneo | a balloon! | Main
Griever | Suspicious Pie | Backstage
Fleeing Coward | Fleeing Coward | Main
someonenonotyou | someonenonotyou | Main
ThePhantom | ThePhantom | Main[/table]

The Game Begins Now, Send All Actions To Me Before The 30th June 22:00(GMT)

ThePhantom
2008-06-26, 07:57 PM
hey, I signed up for this, last post of the first page. So why am I not in this?:smallannoyed:

huyneo
2008-06-26, 09:17 PM
can we kill anyone who is on any stage or no?

jurgenVW
2008-06-27, 02:54 PM
And I'll ask the stupid question: which one's the 30th? Is it Monday?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-27, 03:16 PM
I am on the rock stage?:smallconfused:

The laptop carrying dude who is constantly broadcasting radio rivendell(fantasy genre) shall now be known as DD for simplicity.

DD quickly walks of the rock-stage, confused why he was there.

He then receives a call on the laptop. He quickly walks backstage.

Hey, yeah, woah. Are you kidding?

I'l do what I can.

Wait, I get to be on-stage with you guys? Woah.... thenks man!

Yeah, I"l play my air-flute!

With that DD quickly walks to the backstage of the mainstage and starts talking to the people behind the scenes.

Haruki-kun
2008-06-27, 03:29 PM
A girl in the backstage wearing a school uniform and holding a guitar is practicing with her band.

"Ja! Let's go!"

A boy next to her holding an Angelic-looking Guitar wearing a red shirt and jeans stares at her. "Are you sure about this? These RAF competitions.... er... I mean these school festivals can be pretty harsh."

"Don't sweat it! We can win this! Come on! Let's rehearse"

She starts singing and playing.

"Again, that last part!

Dakara, Watashi tsuiteiku yo,
donna tsurai, sekai no yami no naka de!
Sae kitto anata wa kagayaite!"

"Good going! Now let's fix that last part!"

"Koeru mirai no hate
yowasa yue ni, tamashii kowasarenu you ni
'MY WAY' kasanaru yo
ima futari ni 'GOD BLESS!'"

"Perfect! But... was the Gratuitous English (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GratuitousEnglish) necessary?"

"Come on! They're gonna love it!"

"...Okay."

Zombie pixe
2008-06-27, 04:02 PM
hey, I signed up for this, last post of the first page. So why am I not in this?:smallannoyed:

Whoops! :smallredface:

Really sorry about that, fixed it :smallsmile:

can we kill anyone who is on any stage or no?

The Stages are just for roleplaying purpoeses, and depending on the stage will depend on the manner of death. But apart from being a tool in my naration they are meaningless. Sorry about this, I should have made it clear.

And I'll ask the stupid question: which one's the 30th? Is it Monday?

Yes :smallbiggrin:

ThePhantom
2008-06-27, 07:02 PM
Holding his ticket, ThePhantom smiles, waiting for the first show to begin.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-28, 02:53 AM
Good to know. If you hadn´t read my post. I´m currently backstage of the main/stage. At the switch to next round I´l be performing with Rapalje and toghetter we´l do Drunken Sailor, a good old one! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNh-D1wb0bw&NR=1)

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-28, 04:58 AM
Thanatos, one-man "Band" known as "Death God" strode onto the stage, screaming his lungs out so loudly, he was tearing the lining of his throat, and actual blood was seeping ou the corner of his mouth.

He, himself, kicked off the festivel by pulling a (live!)grenade from his bandolier and throwing it as high into the air as possible.
The flashbang burst, and light and sound washed all over the grounds.

As soon as everyone can see again, and the ringing i heir ears dies, he continues "Singing".
it is, quite possibly, a song about something going "BOOM!"

banjo1985
2008-06-28, 06:14 AM
Rammstein stalk onto the stage, head mounted flamethrowers aimed out into the crowd. Each one of them screams throatilly before playing a few howling notes from their instruments before looking up to the stars.

Flames explode from their mouths as they kick into a heavy rendition of Links 2-3-4 and burn several of the watching audience.

((go lunatics go! :smallbiggrin:))

Vampiric
2008-06-28, 09:55 AM
As soon as everyone can see again, and the ringing i heir ears dies, he continues "Singing".
it is, quite possibly, a song about something going "BOOM!"

Blackadder Goes Forth, anyone?

"Boom Boom Boom Boom,
Boom Boom Boom,
Boom Boom Boom Boom"
"Boom Boom Boom?"
"How did you guess?!"

huyneo
2008-06-28, 12:57 PM
The balloon floats to the backstage.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-28, 01:28 PM
Meanwhile in the break on the main-stage. A guy sets up a projection screen to the side of the main-stage, which automatically starts playing between the songs.
A large big screen, to be specific, it keeps playing this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5BxymuiAxQ) in the breaks.

Inigo Montoya
2008-06-28, 09:49 PM
A large man carring an accordian stalks the back stage grumbling.

Put me in a trailor at the end of the line...I'll show them...

He sighs, and starts walking again, the accodian trembling slightly.

Copacetic
2008-06-29, 10:11 AM
The Quiet, unshaven man in the corner finally starts moving. Amatuers. All setting off their fancy bombs and such. I'll show them. He slwoly draws a revolver, and glares at the crowd in general.

someonenonotyou
2008-06-29, 10:16 AM
Somrone walks up on to the main stage takes out his kazoo and starts praticeing

Bzz Bzz Bzz Bzz bz bzzz bz BZZ bzz

2008-06-30, 01:35 PM
Somewhere in the crowd, a security guard crouches angrily, massive tanks strapped to his back. With his thumbs he pops the pins out of the pair of oversized weapons in his hands. There comes a slight hiss as gases enter the weapon's chambers.

Chaos. It is his bread and butter.

He pushes himself towards the bombs and violence and other such things. Fight fire with fire, some people say.

Zombie pixe
2008-06-30, 02:14 PM
Ok, end of Round 1.

Story will be writen by the end of tomorow. ZP now has to sleep as he has been doing 20 hour days for the past week. :smallfrown:

jurgenVW
2008-07-06, 09:07 AM
Seems like longer than one day to me.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-09, 06:59 AM
That is true Jurgen.
Ok, I'm going to Pm Zombie Pixe, to see whats up.

Zombie pixe
2008-07-09, 02:38 PM
Looks like I am going to have to hand over the reigns to DD. Work and Playground hosting just dont mix :smallfrown:

I am very sorry that I have not been able to find the time to write the story, and I am disapointed in myself at my lack of understanding of the complexities of hosting a RAF game.

I hope that DD is a better host than I am, and I am just sorry that I have let you all down. :smallfrown:

Sorry.

((DD, you should get a PM with all the pointing Information in the next few mins))

*leaves in disgrace*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-09, 03:13 PM
Thenk you for trying Zombie Pixe!
I will try to please the crowds with a attempt at narrating. Even though we all know we want Zar Peter back as our RAF classic narrator.

The day ends.
Finally....

The music is starting. Food and music and pretty much everything is present, however not all go's as planned. At the main stage a guy screams THIS IS INVERTED! Quick to take action against all inverted things, Rammstein jumps onto the stage where he rams the Thisisinverted guy of the stage. He stands still for a moment, unsure of what to do now, since his act wouldn't be today. Soon people begin throwing rotten tomato's at Rammstein led by JurgenVW who seems to be handing them out to other spectators to.

An old man sits at the back, loudly complaining that the music is to loud. Quickly a mime and a Slimy Record Exec who try to to shut him up and make him go away. But nobody and with that he means nobody messes with Ma "Hurricane" McTough. He loudly claims : In the future. ALL MIMES ARE DEAD! While both the mime and the exec are stunned, Ma 'Hurricane' Mctough quickly strikes the most vital pressure points on the body, quickly knocking them out and killing them.

A little over a three-headed argument was beginning to erupt into a fight, the crowd makes a circle around them, allowing them space.
ALL BANJO'S ARE EVIL! A young japanese man(Haruki) screams. While a almost raging polka player screams No less then you are! While Banjo Strummer just silently prepares for the coming fight. They all rapidly decent upon eachother, soon all that is seen is a huge dustclouds, some spatters of blood and shouts of rage and pain. Slowly the screaming and dust clouds come down and all three lay unconcious in a pile.

Apparently a little boy hadn't been paying attention, because a balloon was trying to fly away with the power of helium. But a random festival go'er decides to take action and snag the balloon down. But the power of helium was stronger then the man was heavy and it continues to rise. Eventually high up in the sky the man gets sweaty hands. ''Aww, crap'' And with that the man's hands slip from the string and he falls to his own death while a bit later the balloon comfortably is held back by a high beam of the main stage.

Meanwhile on the main stage a group of threedecided that they wanted to try out something. Stage diving. A sarcastic spectator, Bayar and Tom Lehrer shout 1. 2. 3. ''HERE WE COME'' But the crowds are thinning out and are tired from the evening of music and excitement and thus let the men fall to the ground. A explosive security guard quickly jumps after them, trying to save them. '' I'm coming to get you!'' With that he quickly jumps of the stage as well. But the security guard forgot that he was wearing a belt of nitroglycerine. BOOM.
And thus with a big explosion it's over for the four men.

It's been a long night, and a new day rises.

Player Actions :
{table=head]Player | Point
Banjo1985 | detrevinisiht
Bayar|Self
detrevnisisiht |air
Fleeing Coward|air
Freshmeat_ |self
Frigs |Inigo Montoya
Griever| air
Haruki Kun |Frigs
huyneo |self
Inigo Montoya |Haruki
jurgenVW | banjo1985
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins | self
Mordokai |Freshmeat_
Mustardo |Freshmeatt_
someonenonotyou |Air
thanatos5150 |Griever
ThePhantom |Huyneo
Uncle Festy |self
Vampiric |Griever
Zar Peter |Self[/table]

Surviving players :
Fleeing Coward
Freshmeat_
Huyneo
JurgenVW
Someonenonotyou
Thanatos5150
Vampiric

P.S. This is a lot of work. Way more then I expected, and I hope that I got everybody's RP role right to. Again, please point out any mistakes. PM"s of update going out.

jurgenVW
2008-07-09, 05:39 PM
Aw yeah! First time I actually managed to reach round 2. :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-09, 06:19 PM
Just wondering how I died. While I like shooting myself alot, I do believe I forgot to send in an action last round but noone shot me.

Haruki-kun
2008-07-09, 06:58 PM
So.... I shot Frigs, Frigs shot Inigo and Inigo shot me? Wow..... Irony....

Copacetic
2008-07-09, 07:19 PM
So.... I shot Frigs, Frigs shot Inigo and Inigo shot me? Wow..... Irony....

Rrrr..... I'll remember this Haruki. Watch your back, or I'll stab it.

:smalltongue:

Fun game. 'Till next time, ladies and gents.

Mustiado
2008-07-09, 09:14 PM
... Nemesis.... NEMESIS.... CURSE YOU!!!! *Fists to the sky*

Zar Peter
2008-07-10, 01:02 AM
Just wondering how I died. While I like shooting myself alot, I do believe I forgot to send in an action last round but noone shot me.

Yep, from the table you should be alive... just send your (self murderer) actions to DD to be on the safe side :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-10, 01:55 AM
Whoops. Yes you are alive, or atleast my files say so. Sorry for the mix-up.
The day will end either a few hours after all actions have been send in or the 48 hours have passed up.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-19, 05:28 PM
Due to forum down-time day is extended by 12 hours for sending in the last action or changing any actions, after that I will start writing and have it up within the next twelve hours behind those.

Ps. I´m very tired, so excuse me for any mistakes I make in this post, because I´ve been at the Mystic Fair all day.:smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-21, 12:16 PM
Gah....
If anybody is still keeping track of this :

DAY ENDS.

As the day is coming to a halt the remaning concious people try to make the most of what time is left. As a metalhead, Leo and a Rotten Tomato man group toghetter, they decide to stage dive, for different reasons, which include running out of tomatos, that the metal music stopped and that there are no lions present. Seeing the Rotten tomato thrower going to jump, Ma Hurricane McTough steps to the front with a big metal spike for him to land on. Fortunately and unfortunately, Someonenonotyou was carrying arrround a big magnet, which attracted the big metal spike, which embedded itself in his body, going straight through his heart. After this happend the metalhead and Leo splatter to death on the ground while the rotten tomato man falls onto Ma hurricane McTough, his old age couldn´t support him, and that was the end of Ma ´Hurricane´ McTough. The rotten tomato man however, seems fine. A fleeing Coward and a Balloon watch from the background. Happy that they survived the day.

Actions
Fleeing Coward | Air
Freshmeat_ | JurgenVW
Huyneo | Air
JurgenVW | Self
Someonenonotyou | Self
Thanatos5150 | Self
Vampiric | Self[/table]

Surviving Players
{table=head]Player | character
Fleeing Coward |
Huyneo | A balloon
JurgenVW | Rotten Tomato Man
[/table]
Day ends in 48 hours!
Sending out PM´s to remaining players.

jurgenVW
2008-07-21, 03:44 PM
Haha, w00t.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-25, 03:41 AM
Despite my waitings, I only got 1 air action in by JurgenVW.

Absolutely nobody shows up at the festival today, mostly tired, having hang overs or the small matter of being dead. The only person who looks around is JurgenVW, but seeing that he is totally alone, he leaves for today to return tomorrow.

NEXT DAY BEGINS.

PLEASE send in your actions.
I´m PM´ing you all now. I understand, my narration isn´t as great as Peter or Herman´s but please, lets just do this and see about hosting VI(Which I won´t do)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-28, 03:25 AM
Day ends!

This day three people show up. Well, people? Two people and a balloon which is apparently concious and has its own will. Witchcraft! Rotten Magics! Banish it! Destroy it for the sake of normality!
So toghetter the rotten tomato man and a Fleeing Coward start hunting the balloon. It floats up and down, right and left. But eventually they corner it. Your end is near, foul balloon!, and with that warcry, they both throw hand fulls of darts at the balloon, snapping it. All that remains of it are some pieces of plastic-y stuff and a little rope.....

(Sorry Fleeing Coward that I couldn´t write in your wish to kill JurgenVW earlier but then changed, it all came out so well like it did here....)

Actions
Fleeing Coward | Huyneo
JurgenVW | Huyneo
Huyneo | Air
[/table]

Surviving Players
{table=head]Player | character
Fleeing Coward |
JurgenVW | Rotten Tomato Man
[/table]

Day ends in 48 hours!
Please send in your actions!

Notice for everybody!
We´re near the end of RAF V. I don´t want to host VI and if I was to, it would also mean that you all would have to wait until I came back.
So who will host VI?
I remember Festy claiming one?
But I contacted Zar, and if nobody wants to, he´l do it.

Discuss!
And also criticisism on my narrating please? I know I made some mistakes, but how bad did/am I do(ing)?

Fleeing Coward
2008-07-28, 06:38 AM
Aww.. I was kind of hoping JurgenVW would shoot himself after the decoy I sent in :smallbiggrin:

jurgenVW
2008-07-28, 02:49 PM
I worked out it was a decoy after a little thought. Figured you'd be sticking to your norm, though, not joining me in the hunt.

I'll also say that I haven't found anything wrong with your narration generally in this game.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-28, 05:12 PM
Between 12/20 hours to send in your action! You know I´m talking to you! Please send it in as soon as possible.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 01:25 PM
DAY ENDS!

As the new day comes, the festival seems abandoned. Only two people show up. The rotten tomato man, now without tomatos and just one person to throw them at, which is no fun, takes a decision. Screw it! He plunges himself of the main stage, onto one of the sharp upstanding pipes that was part of the ruins that were the result of the mass panic earlier on. Fleeing Coward looks at him, he's quite dead. Now all alone, Fleeing Coward remains. All of the equipment, loot on corpses and such for him to loot.

Fleeing Coward wins the game.

RAF Classic V is over!

Who will host the next RAF Classic?
What did you guys think of my narrating/writing skills?
Comments on the game overal?
Theme for the next game?

jurgenVW
2008-07-30, 03:39 PM
Well, congrats, Coward. I'll get you next time.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 04:15 PM
I think Uncle Festy and Zar Peter are PM´ing eachother at the moment to see who´l host VI.

Lord Herman
2008-08-09, 09:03 AM
How is RAF Classic VI coming along? Do we know who's hosting it yet?

Zar Peter
2008-08-09, 06:05 PM
Hmmm. It seems Uncle Festys last post was more than a month ago.

And I'm on holidays in one week. :smallfrown:
If no one is taking it over I will start the sign up thread on Thursday, 21th August.

Uncle Festy
2008-08-13, 07:56 PM
Oooh, sorry. I should have specified that you should finish VI as well, and I'd take VII.
But, I'm back. The recruitment thread will be up tomorrow, I hope.
EDIT: Unless ZP would like it. In which case I shall be glad to give up my claim, especially because I forgot to make it clear that I was fine with ZP starting a couple of weeks ago.
Once I get the go-ahead from ZP, I'll start recruiting.

Zar Peter
2008-08-14, 12:38 AM
Go ahead, I'm away the next week so I would be happy to give it to you.
But I claim the next iteration and I sign up in your game.

Shadow
2008-08-14, 01:54 AM
*poke poke*

Hey guys! I usually only work from my subscriptions, and therefore often miss out on these. If one of you would be so kind as to 'remind' me when this gets going....
Tanks! :smallwink:

Zar Peter
2008-08-14, 06:36 AM
Hmm... you know there's something like an auto-notify list?

* Scribbles Shadow on a piece of paper and tries to remind himself to send said auto-notify list to Uncle Festy before holidays... *