PDA

View Full Version : Kratos+SoulCalibur=?

Shraik
2008-07-02, 05:31 PM
This is something I heard out on the maze of information and confusion known as the internet. A rumor tells me that the other bonus character on the PS3 version of Soulcalibur IV was Kratos. Now, I wanna know what anyone else has heard. I also want to know if the Marcus Fenix Rumor for the 360 was also true.(as a note, I heard the Marcus Fenix is more iffy then Kratos)
I think for the 360, they should have Frank West from Dead Rising. The dude's like Chuck Norris with a camera. Him or Altair from Assassin'd Creed. There is also the idea of Microsoft's biggest video game hit yet, but there was already a Spartan in DOA4. I also wanna know who you think they should put in on 360 to make up for Kratos

darkblade
2008-07-02, 06:33 PM
1) Shouldn't this be in gaming?

2) The confirmed guest characters in SCIV are Yoda on the 360, Darth Vader on the PS3 and Starkiller (from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed) on both. I haven't heard anything about anyone else and after the legal hell they'd have to go through with Lucas Arts for anything Star Wars related I doubt there will be anyone else.

Innis Cabal
2008-07-02, 06:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_caliber_4#Returning_Characters

Wiki is your friend on all topics unrelated to reality