PDA

View Full Version : important people itp

Jae
2008-07-04, 04:45 PM
I figured I probably need to do a new reflection-ey thread. :smallamused:

As of late I've been thinking about people surrounding me a LOT...okay that's not anything new haha Im always thinking about surrounding people but things like who Im getting to be better friends with, old friends who I think Im losing due to distance, etcetc.

And I've come to realize Im not sure that I appreciate ANYBODY as much as I should. So that's basically the point of this thread, I suppose.

Who do you appreciate and why?? Family, friends, s/o...name them and explain it :smallbiggrin:
And on the subject of naming them, you don't really have to. For the sake of anonymity, fake names work. or even numbers if you feel like doing a big group.

and i actually have to call a friend of mine right now sooooo I'll do mine later. and im thinking it'll be kind of a lot but oh well :smallsmile:

Raiser Blade
2008-07-04, 08:02 PM
I appreciate my brother. He is always there when i need him. I also appreciate Chuck Norris for allowing me to live.

Volug
2008-07-04, 08:03 PM
I appreciate my brother. He is always there when i need him. I also appreciate Captain Falcon for allowing me to live.

Fix'd

.... Am I important?:smallconfused:
I think everyone in a different way or in a same way, is important... >_>

@V: The power of FALCON PAWNCH compels you!

Raiser Blade
2008-07-04, 08:05 PM
Fail'd

Fix'd.

Captain Falcon is mere childrens play.

Oregano
2008-07-04, 08:07 PM
Some of my friends, I suppose, only one or two though, because they actually care instead of just pretending to to look like a nice person and that means a lot to me because I often feel that nobody cares but when I talk to them I know someone does and it cheers me up.:smallbiggrin:

Silence
2008-07-04, 08:50 PM
My dad, for [censored] my mom, and her giving birth to me.

Without me, the world would be a much worse place.

Player_Zero
2008-07-04, 08:56 PM
My nakama!

...Currently they don't exst however, so I guess it doesn't count...

BizzaroStormy
2008-07-04, 09:14 PM
We.

We are legion.

We are all.

We bare the gavel and judge all.

I's say how much I appreciate bill gates but it would quickly be extinguished by the fact that Microsoft makes up the 8th layer of hell.

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-04, 09:20 PM
My sister.
My parents.
SlightlyEvil.
EVERYONE.

Player_Zero
2008-07-04, 09:27 PM
Does that include me? :smalltongue:

Griever
2008-07-04, 09:28 PM
No, it doesn't, but it includes me! :smalltongue:

Anywho... I appreciate my brother for always being around when I need him (and even when I don't :smallsigh: )

Collin152
2008-07-04, 09:37 PM
Those kind voters in California that will make my life much more pleasent years from now.
Always give proper respect to the voters, ma cher.

Desidus
2008-07-04, 09:43 PM
How ironic that I had a major sit down with myself today and thought about this.

My family obviously because *insert overused cheesey line here*

My Marine Corps brothers, Mike and Eliezer especially, without them I'd be dead (twice over)

Brooke for putting up with me for... forever.

Scott for being my brother from another mother.

Shanti for being my sister from another mother.

Kelly for being Scott's hot sister ;) (just in case he reads this I had to put it here. Then again, if you're reading this Scott, stop reading and go back to pitching, I need somebody to pay my bills for the rest of my life).

Rebecca for showing me how to go about life without judging people.

Emily for teaching me to never get my hopes up for the impossible.

Most importantly, because it's one of those things you can't really tell a person until you're on your death bed because it makes drinking with friends way too awkward...

Corey for teaching me to love again and never stop reaching for the impossible, and to never lose hope.

Serpentine
2008-07-04, 11:40 PM
My dad. He's awesome and understanding.

Conrad Poohs, for being a most excellent hugger and for being there when I need him, though he probably really should grow a spine :smallsmile:

ZombieRockStar for doing, liek, teh sweetest thing eva.

Hamotits and Roguey will be appreciated just as soon as they send me those thingies they promised :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:
*dances from foot to foot in anticipation*

Umm... That's about all I've got at the moment.

edit: Oh! Adam, my high school boyfriend! Best broken-hearted ex ever. He seriously deserves some decent luck with women already...

thubby
2008-07-05, 12:34 AM
my mother, she has done so much for me, even saved my life on one occasion.

my brother, for sharing his wisdom with me, helping me avoid some of the pitfalls he ran into headlong.

lets call her Amy, for being my best friend, and for saving my faith in people.

Em Blackleaf
2008-07-05, 01:58 AM
My Family
My parents, obviously. I kind of appreciate the fact that they created me, house, feed and clothe me. They're also great people, that I would hang out with even if they weren't related to me.

My brother, who you know as Krimm Blackleaf, for showing me D&D, Giant in the Playground, lots of awesome music, and for being, in general, an awesome big brother. I, again, would hang out with him, even if he wasn't my brother.

My brother, Jack, for being, like my best friend when we were little kids. We'd probably be best friends if we weren't related.

I love my family.

My Friends
Sydnex (Sydney), Jordan, Andrea, Sara, Sarah, and Jennifer, for all being great friends and hours of stupid fun stuff. And for our awesome inside jokes.

Kevin, William, Stephen, and Kjell (pronounced "Shell"), for being endless entertainment, getting me through the most boring teacher in the WORLD and his powerpoint lectures. And, for being a boost to my self-esteem.

All the theater kids, for putting on great plays with me, and for teaching me many things about singing, dancing, and acting.

My Teachers
Karen, for being my first ever dance teacher, and for making dancing possible for me.

Lori, Heather, Tiffany, and Miss Megan, for being my second ever dance teachers. And for teaching me a lot of technique.

Sharon, while not being a real teacher, though she was my babysitter for a while, she pretty much taught me how to read and be a good person, along with my parents.

Mr. Colburn, who was my very helpful, dedicated fourth and fifth grade teacher.

Miss Mann, who was my incredibly awesome third grade teacher who I loved and looked up to so much.

Mr. Curtis, for being the best computers teacher ever.

Ilene, for being my favoritest theater director and for being able to handle as much stress as she does. She taught me many things about the stage.

Jae
2008-07-05, 02:10 AM
Em, thats a really organized way of saying all your important people

..can I steal your format? :smallbiggrin:

Em Blackleaf
2008-07-05, 02:13 AM
Em, thats a really organized way of saying all your important people

..can I steal your format? :smallbiggrin:
Oh, really? Of course! :smallbiggrin: