PDA

View Full Version : Ideas needed for a party vs party campaign

Raborn
2008-07-27, 09:38 PM
I need a few ideas for a party vs party campaign. Possibly Good vs. Evil, but not necessarily so; more than likely, just competition. I've got 2 groups of players that will be in the same general area (City or large town likely). Any adventures or NPC's you'd like to contribute would be fantastic. Alternatively, if you've had any experience doing this I would be happy to hear about it.

drum-n-bass
2008-07-27, 09:47 PM
i think that it should be kind of like in OOTS where the people are somewhat similar and stuff and i think it should be somewhat good vs evil i would be interested in playing it :smallbiggrin:

Raborn
2008-07-27, 10:02 PM
Might not be a problem, there will be severe hilarity (For both parties and myself, I always plug in hilarious stuff when I get the chance). As for you playing, depends on how many people actually show up. Only about 6 for now, so 3 per party currently. We'll talk :3

drum-n-bass
2008-07-27, 10:03 PM
is there a thread that i can start on? then i could figure out which team i would want to be on and what i would want to be ( either tankish, or skill monkey for 3 per team, and if more then either of them or a druid or ranger) :smallbiggrin:

Raborn
2008-07-27, 10:06 PM
No, nothing like that. This'll be done via Maptools and vent to better seperate the parties. I'll contact you if there's space.

drum-n-bass
2008-07-27, 10:16 PM
ok :smallconfused: