PDA

View Full Version : Agentpaper V.S. The MTG master fanboy who will win?

Fan
2008-07-29, 01:59 AM
The druid laughed as the Master he had defeated before's apperentice came to beat him apperently with a more aggresive spell list. "lIsten you lout, I've already beaten your master, no dont make me thrash you to."

First turn lay a wooded bastion go ahead.

Life totals: 20/20
Cards in hand: 6
Cards in play: wooded Bastion

AgentPaper
2008-07-29, 02:08 AM
Plains stretched out, and a rebel encampment began to form. At the head, the Children of Korlis had declared themselves protectors of this new insurgency. The corrupt forest dwellers would fall!

Draw. Play a land. Tap 1 land for 1 mana. Play Children of Korlis. End turn.

Life: 20

Cards in play:
Children of Korlis
(tap) Plains

Graveyard:

Fan
2008-07-29, 02:15 AM
He laughed this apperentice was exactly the same as his master, no matter for they would all fall to him eventually.
a forest appeared, and Green, and white energy enveloped his hands, and he charged it into the main gate a armoured elf woman brandished her blade against the man in white.

Play a forest
Pay 1 green mana to activate Wooded bastion gaing a G, and a W mana
Play safehold elite.
Go ahead.
Cards in play
Wooded bastion (tapped)
Forest (tapped)
and Safehold eilite
Life totals: 20 me, and Rebel 20.

AgentPaper
2008-07-29, 02:23 AM
The encampment grew, and some of those who followed the children of korlis became more fervent in their worship, preaching of doom that would come. They broke from the Children of Korlis, but still fought for the rebellion.
Draw. Play a land. Tap 2 land for 2 mana. Play Errant Doomsayers. End turn.

Life: 20

Cards in play:
Errant Doomsayers
Children of Korlis
(tap) Plains x2

Graveyard:

Fan
2008-07-29, 02:28 AM
The forest behind him grew, and from the gate of the bastion came a regal elf woman that seemed to inspire courage in her felllows granting them strength in battle. The Arored Elf now unafraid of the mans defenses lashes out at him charging at his defences.

Play another forest.
Tap them all to producer, a imperious perfect
Swing with the now 3/3 Safehold elite.

Life totals: 20/ 17 or 20.

AgentPaper
2008-07-29, 02:35 AM
The encampment grew even larger. A troop of knights from the en-Kor tribe arrived, protecting the lands from horse-back.
Draw. Play a land. Tap 3 land for 3 mana. Play Outrider en-Kor. End turn.

Life: 17

Cards in play:
Outrider en-Kor
Errant Doomsayers
Children of Korlis
(tap) Plains x3

Graveyard:

Fan
2008-07-29, 02:39 AM
A familar cavern appereed upon the horizon pulsating yet still slumbering as it had before, he charged his energy again, and this time, a group of elvish knights tromped out of the Bastion on Fine deeerlike mounts standing ever vigliant over their home.

Yay! i finnal got my fave elf :3 I have four of him yet I never draw him.
http://sales.starcitygames.com//carddisplay.php?product=50108
Anyways i havee the mutavault, and every creature is untapped.
Now Safehold elite swings at your defences again unafriad of the new troop of knights.

AgentPaper
2008-07-29, 03:14 AM
The outriders and the doomsayers both moved to intercept this new elven attack. The doomsayers were killed, but the outriders came from the flank and killed the elves in one fell swoop. They would not be coming back to harass the rebels again. As the encampment grew, so too did the ranks of the outriders.

Draw. Play a land. Tap 3 land for 3 mana. Play Outrider en-Kor. End turn.

Cards in play:
Outrider en-Kor x2
Children of Korlis
(tap) Plains x3
Plains

Graveyard:
Errant Doomsayers

Fan
2008-07-29, 03:34 AM
Yeah, the elves rematierlize once the blow has been struck, and they are now just slightly weaker than before, as you summoun more creatures the Regal elf woman sounds her horn, and another Elf warrior appears at the gates.
Then the druid sits, and thinks for a second then a holy shield is given to each of the lancers out in the field their steeds gaining great wings, and diving at you tottaly avoiding your ground forces, before they returned back to their former out posts seemingly unfazed

End of your turn tap a forest, and imperious perfect to create a 1/1 elf warrior token which becomes 2/2 with Imperious perfects ability.
My turn draw, smile wickedly
Plasy shield of the Oversoul, and enchant Wilt leaf cavliers, making them a 5/6 with indestructable, vigilance, and flying.
Swing at you with the Wilt leaf cavliers, you may respond with the children of Korlis if you want.
life totals: Me: 20 Him: 20?

AgentPaper
2008-07-29, 03:52 AM
As the elves fly towards the encampment, the entirety of the rebel forces sits and prays to Korlis to grant them from this horror. And woe and behold, a great beam of light strikes the foul elven force, seeming to remove their very being from existence. They would trouble nobody anymore.

And with that, the few remaining doomsayers began to gain more recruits, preaching that the light would return again and bring doom on their foes.

The outriders led another attack on the forest enclave.

Tap 1 plains for 1 mana. Tap all 3 creatures. Play Gaze of Justice on Wilt Leaf Cavaliers. Untap. Draw. Play a land. Tap 2 land for 2 mana. Play Errant Doomsayers. Attack with both Outrider en-Kor. End turn.

Cards in play:
Errant Doomsayers
Outrider en-Kor x2
Children of Korlis
(tap) Plains x2
Plains x3

Graveyard:
Errant Doomsayers

NOW my turn is done. You take 4 damage unless you wanna block.

Fan
2008-07-29, 04:02 AM
Sure I'll take the four you wont be able to do it again though :p
Well, damn I thought I had you to, seeing as you'cve had an answer to everything so far, you must have made a pretty versatile deck TT__TT.

Anyway at the end of your turn another horn is sounded, and another Elf warrior appears, and the forest now entirely surrounds the bastion, and the druid almost hiding them from view.
Then from the forest emerges a elf on a great white horse that just the mere sight of him seems to bloster them to new heights.

Play a forest
Tap out to Summoun A Wilt leaf Liege
Attack with my 3 3/3 elves, as well as the now 4/4 scout.

Cards in play:
Land:
Forest X3
Wooded Bastion X1
Creautres:
Wilt leaf liege X1 untapped
Safehold elite:X1 4/4
elf warrior tokensX 3 3/3's tapped, and attacking
Imperious perfecX1 untapped
hand:
3 cards
Life totals: 16/???

AgentPaper
2008-07-29, 05:05 AM
Sac Children of Korlis to regain all damage at end of your turn. Untap. Draw. Play a land. Tap 3 land and play Zealot il-Vec. Attack with both outriders again.

(too tired to RP it out, heh)

Fan
2008-07-29, 05:13 AM
The druid utrters a command as the outriders charge, and the Wilt leaf liege, and the safehold eilite stand fast against the arrogant upstart annhilating them enitrely despite the nay-saying of the doomsayers. And another elf joins the growing ranks of his army as the regal woman sounds her horn again (I had five mana why not use the last one?) (only works on power 2 or less.:p)
on the druids turn he smiles for a second then frwons, then smiles again, and frowns, the he merely stomps his foot, and out from the ground emerge a small troop of ouphes in cooks outfits, you see some of the battle damage heal as the ouphes feeed him some Dawnglow.
Then the enitre elf army charges on the sound of the elvish woamns horn inpsiring them to great deeds in battle!
"CRY HAVOC, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!"

[spoiler]
Block Your two Outriders, and unless you want to transfer damage they both die.
End of turn make another elf
Play kitchen finks.
CHARGE!!!!!
All of them attack except the finks, and the perfect.

Cards in play:
Cards in play:
Land:
Forest X3
Wooded Bastion X1
Creautres:
Wilt leaf liege X1 5/5 tapped, and attacking
Safehold elite:X1 4/4 tapped, and attacking
elf warrior tokensX 4 3/3's tapped, and attacking
Imperious perfecX1 untapped
hand:
3 cards

AgentPaper
2008-07-29, 05:35 AM
All damage on outriders transfers to Zealot. Doomsayers block the liege, and the rest of the damage gets through. I'm at 1 HP. Attack with outriders, one has spirit loop now. I'm at 3 HP, you're at 12-14. You swarm again next turn, I'm down.

GG, I need better draws. (or maybe my deck needs some shifting around, but I need to play more games to see)

Fan
2008-07-29, 05:36 AM
Good game, nice moveshifting it to the zealot.
But yeah you need black in that mix there are so many black rebels.