PDA

View Full Version : Left for dead, (game has started!)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Fan
2008-07-31, 04:30 AM
Hi, Ff fanboy here to bring you some wholesome zombie goodness, with my newest idea this is curently in the test stages so please dont expect much in the way of storyine.
Pre made back sotry for those to lazy.

Spoiler

The tales of the forsaken.
Three days ago you recived a strange letter, saying that if you followed its directions EXPLICITLY, you would recieve the ultimate in rewards, beyond anything in your wildest imagination, and telling you that once you got off the train that you would meet up with a certain indivudal, who would explain more. (it's a random charecter for each, and everyone who uses this backstory.). You threw the letter onto the hotel bed, and dressed yourself in whatever you felt was appropriate for the ccasion, and being the paranoid bastard/whore you are you also decided to pack, a magnum/pistol. You then straightned your tie as you went down the second story stairs, and into the basement parking lot, turning off your car alarm as you approached your ferrari (you can have any car you want I dont really care as it will have gone kablam a long time ago before you come back to the stoery important motel.) You got into the plush seats, and drove out of the lot paying the ridculos parking fee because you were to lazy to take it out last night, you drove through the town the sun shining brightly over head, and the traffic was hell. By the time you got there you were twenty minuets late but for some reason the train hadn't left yet. (you then do what you want on the train.)

Here is the basic char template (pretty simple.)
Name:
Body Type: Small, Medium or Large. Small people are faster, Large people have more health, and Medium are a balance.
Primary Weapon:
Pistol:

Weapon types avilable.

Pistols(Everyone starts with one as a back up weapon. They can be dual wielded if you find another one): 9mm (fast, accurate but not powerful. 20 shots per clip, you start with 6 clips); .45 Revolver (Extremely powerful, but with slow reload. 6 shots, with 4 quickloaders).
Primary Weapons(Your primary weapon is all that stands between a tank or a hoard of zeds and you. Choose wisely, because you are stuck with that weapon until the next checkpoint): Uzi (fast, accurate, but basically pistol caliber. 30 bullets, with 4 clips), Shotgun (basic pump action, single barreled boomstick. 8 slugs, with 32 maximum), Hunting Rifle (Unscoped, but a powerful long ranged weapon. 1 shot, but you have 25 of them).
Upgraded Weapons (Found randomly and at the last checkpoint, Upgraded weapons have some advantages over their predecesor): M-16A2 (An assault rifle set for full automatic, with more bullets and more power then the Uzi. 60 rounds, with 4 extra clips); Autoshotgun (MIlitary automatic shotgun, f*ck yeah! 12 slugs, with 36 maximum); Semiautomatic rifle (10 bullets per clip, accuracy even without the scope, and as powerful as Zombie Jesus on a pogo stick).

and last but not least misc items!

Equipment
Medpack: heals damage taken
Molotov Cocktail: Causes a huge flaming explosion, setting anything alite and turning MOST zombies to ashes in seconds.
Pipe bomb: Sends shards of fragments everywhere, killing everything in a 10 foot radius, including survivors.
Flaregun: Redirects zombies attention, but only if they haven't seen you. If they have, you can set one alite with your one shot.

Accessories
(Note, you only get two, and they can only be equiped at a checkpoint)
Lasersite: Increases accuracy
Silencer: Decreases power, but allows for stealth kills. Cannot be equiped on revolvers, shotguns or auto shotguns.
Speciality Bullets: Bullets that change how a weapon works (Ex: Full metal jacket bullets go through zombies, while pistol standard hollowpoints shatter on impact). None for the M-16
Scope: An aiming device for your benefit. Cannot be eqiuped on 9mm, Uzi, Shotgun, or Autoshotgun.
Clip Extender: Doubles the ammo you can have in a clip. Cannot be equiped on revolvers, bolt action rifles, shotguns, or autoshotguns.
Underbarrel Grenade Launcher: Fires one grenade from under the barrel. M-16 only.
Ducktape: Sacrifice all accessories other then clip extender and pistol slot to tape two weapons together. Cannot be equiped on 9mm or Revolver.

Oops forgot the enemies.:smallredface:
[OLOR="red"]THE RISEN[/COLOR]

Boomer:A hugely obese Infected that can projectile vomit at The Survivors, blinding them and attracting swarms of nearby Infected to them. When Boomers die they blow up, creating large amounts of gore and viscera, this also attracts infected to the area in which the Boomer exploded. Boomers can also drop from tall buildings into/onto a group of survivors, and once they impact on the streets, they "pop" exploding in the aforementioned manner having the same effect as the vomit attack, this skill could serve as an effective method for ambushing the survivors.

Hunter: An agile Infected who can climb walls and jump over rooftops, similar to 28 Days Later Infected and Half-Life 2's Fast Zombie. If the Hunter crouches for a certain period of time, it can use its most powerful attack (this was chosen instead of it becoming invisible once backed up to a wall or similar piece of cover, turning invisible, and then pouncing). It can then pounce on a survivor, pinning them down on the floor and slashing at them with its claws, rendering the victim powerless unless The Hunter is killed by a team-mate or knocked off its victim. It is extremely weak, and can only sustain minor gunfire before dying. The Hunter can also retreat, and slowly heal itself.

Smoker: An Infected with a long, whip-like tongue that can drag Survivors away from their team-mates and use its tongue as an organic noose to strangle Survivors when it is perched on a rooftop. Similar to Half-Life's Barnacle, or Resident Evil's Licker. When in danger, it can leave a haze of black smoke, distorting the Survivors' vision.

Tank: A huge, muscular Infected capable of throwing large items such as cars or blocks of concrete. The tank keeps a high profile, able to be heard by the survivors from a great distance due to its loud thrashing while running. The immense strength and toughness of the tank makes it a terrible foe in combat. They also can survive long periods of exposure to fire.

Witch (Once the game begins, feel free to replace the W with another letter): They are passive upon discovery by the players, but react with hostility to flashlight beams, physical contact, and gunfire in the vicinity. It will be able to kill a player in one hit, and has almost as much health as a Tank, making them the most dangerous of the infected. She has the resemblance of average infected, but can be heard crying to give the players a chance to avoid or attack her.

Tempest Fennac
2008-07-31, 06:43 AM
I'm in.

Name: Tempest.
Sex: Male.
Body Type: small.
Primary Weapon: Shotgun.
Secondary weapon: 9mm Pistol.

You refered to this as being free form on the other thread; do you think using dice rolls for certain things would be a good idea? Also, apart from healing, what sort of abilities would my half-fennec fox angel have?

(We were discussing the game on this thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86360 .)

Exeson
2008-07-31, 07:11 AM
Sounds interesting so far, especially if some backstory is added.

Name: Exeson
Body Type: Medium
Primary Weapon: Hunting Rifle
Pistol: 9mm

Would be angeling for a sniper kind of character, probably not the best idea but hey, we will see how it plays out.

Murska
2008-07-31, 07:14 AM
Name: Murska
Sex: Male
Body Type: Small
Primary Weapon: Hunting Rifle
Secondary Weapon: .45 revolver

EDIT: @^ You ninja'd my sniper-type character! Anyway, we seem to be somewhat different.

Ilena
2008-07-31, 08:29 AM
I know exacly what this is, and i approve :P Im in!

Name: Crixon
Body Type: Medium
Primary Weapon: 45 Revolver 6 shots/clip with 4 quickloaders.
Pistol: 9mm (120 shots total)

(0 seed point left)
Seeds - Spirit - shapeshifting, Physical, Physical,Physical

Spiryt
2008-07-31, 08:38 AM
Well this would be my first structured game, so I hope it will be simple :smallwink:

I will try.

Name: Spiryt
Body Size : Medium
Secondary Weap : 9mm pistol
Primary W. : Hmmm.. Shotgun

Any chance for melee weapons? :smallsmile:

Freshmeat
2008-07-31, 09:28 AM
Count me in.

Name: Freshmeat
Sex: Male
Body Type: small medium
Primary Weapon: Uzi
Secondary weapon: .45 Revolver, obviously

onasuma
2008-07-31, 09:36 AM
If theres still room:

Name: Bill Richards
Body type: Large
Primary: Boom stick
Secondary: 9mm

Mr. Mud
2008-07-31, 09:40 AM
Count me In, but same with a few others, this is my first structured game. Hope its simple enough :smallbiggrin:

Name: Barcode
Body Type: Large
Primary Weapon: (saw-ed off?) Shotgun
Secondary Weapon: M9 Beretta

And Spiryt is right, will there be melee? (pistol whipppppppp)

Sneak
2008-07-31, 12:18 PM
Well, I'd like to play, but there may be too many people already. How many spots are there?

Fan
2008-07-31, 04:14 PM
Actually I planed on having at least ten while I'm in the SMBG, and I know you alittle so go ahead, and jin the party!:smallsmile:
So yes there are currently two slots left.

Sneak
2008-07-31, 04:25 PM
Awesome!

Name: Rosie Maxwell
Body Type: Large
Primary Weapon: Shotgun
Pistol: .45 Revolver

Let's hope the heavy tactic works out.

Dr. Bath
2008-07-31, 04:31 PM
How bout me?

Name: Jhonnie Luncer
Body Type: small
Primary Weapon: shotgun

Haleyintraining
2008-07-31, 04:37 PM
Shouldn't this be in the structured thread?

Fan
2008-07-31, 04:39 PM
Well yeah, I said that there were two spots left.
Anyway here's the backstory I managed to flesh out last night.
(paying no attention to individual chars off course.)
15 days ago the first attack happened, those without guns were killed in seconds, you had been on the run for the past couple of days, and you had Finlay managed to hole up, in a abandoned school building off the side of Dublin. (Yes, this is based in england.) You hadn't really expected much, hell you were surprised you had lasted this long. Then the T.v. flared to life, and an announcer woman came into being with an extremely blurry picture.
"The rapture has come", the announcer lady said, "It has come, and the dead are rising from their graves, the demon of HELL reach forth from the earth, and attempt to devour our souls, even the angels have sent remarkably few, to aid us in our hour of need." and then the T.V went dead, you tried switching it back on but it would'nt go back on despite anything the group tried to do.

(Kay' guys this is were the real stuff starts happening.)
I tried to post it in the structured thread it wont let me:smallfrown:
On a happy note yes, tere will be meele although if your in a situation where a chainsaw is NEEDED you'll be screwed.

Dr. Bath
2008-07-31, 04:46 PM
Well, you've gotta get it moved by one of the mods who rules over SMBG. Probably Alarra. Try pming her (or one of the others) asking nicely and edit the title to ask as well.

Spiryt
2008-07-31, 04:57 PM
Finlay managed to hole up, in a abandoned school building off the side of Dublin. (Yes, this is based in england.)

Minor nitpick : Since when Dublin is in England?

The true meaning of my post: What with those melees? :smallwink:

Fan
2008-07-31, 05:00 PM
Meele is availble but note that the tanks will tottaly stomp your sorry ass if you get up close. (unless like sneak you have a large body type, and heavy weapons.)

Bayar
2008-07-31, 05:03 PM
Name: "Fast" Eddie
Race: Drow (although the rest dunno this, they only see him as black)
Body type: Medium
Weapon: Shotgun
Sidearm: Pistol

Too late to join ? Pls ?

Fan
2008-07-31, 05:05 PM
well, I like your art, and i was expecting at LEAST ten, I can accomadate more, so yeah, since interest is so high, I'm gonna be taking in 5 more.

Bayar
2008-07-31, 05:08 PM
Fast Eddie:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/bayar_m2003/Avatars/modern4.png

:smallbiggrin:

Thanks FF ! *hugs*

Reinholdt
2008-07-31, 05:10 PM
Phew. In time then.

Name: Orsus
Sex: Male.
Body Type: small.
Primary Weapon: Hunting Rifle.
Secondary weapon: 9mm Pistol.

Fan
2008-07-31, 05:35 PM
Wow, two snipers you guys better hope you8 get a lasr sight as the pick ups are random. (with this many people there will be about 7 pick ups.)

Exeson
2008-07-31, 05:41 PM
Wow, two snipers you guys better hope you8 get a lasr sight as the pick ups are random. (with this many people there will be about 7 pick ups.)

3 actually. Also will it be possible to improvise weapons? or to find other weapons not listed as we play? (thinking something like a crossbow to fire cocktails further than they can be thrown etc)

Fan
2008-07-31, 05:46 PM
I actually encourage that kind of thing, improvisation may be what keeps you alive. If you have proper knowledge of how to do something, and it is not ridiculous then its fine.

Fan
2008-08-01, 12:19 AM
Rules breaking bump- but this thread is gonna be moved so I'm osrry.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 12:42 AM
Have you thought about how we're going to handle my character using healing magic if you're still okay with me going that? Also, how much backstory do we need?

Fan
2008-08-01, 12:44 AM
Yes, I'm fine with your char healing ability and all. I'm not requring ALOT of backstory but you should give a little. OTher thna that its a have fun thing till the game starts cause well than bad things start to happen./

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 12:49 AM
Thanks. Shall we limit my healing to te equivalent of 3 Medikits/day with my character being less capable when it comes to combat? (I don't want to be unbalanced). Backstorywise, I was thinking of having my character being me coming back to try and help other people after being killed pretty much as soon as the invasion has started. Apperancewise, I was thinking of having my character as a male version of http://www.wildlife-fantasy.com/artwork/fennec.php while wearing a knee-length opaque version o that robe. He would also be 5'6", 120 Lbs.

Fan
2008-08-01, 12:51 AM
Sounds good to me, I was acutally gonna Gm limit it, by saying your power is waning Fennac Angel you must rest to recharge! In a guantlet darkleagcy type of voice.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 12:54 AM
I'm fine with that as well (I'll let you decide). Also, how are we handling combat? I was thinking that we could have favoured weapons which fgrant some smll attack bonuses if we're using dice rolls.

Fan
2008-08-01, 12:56 AM
Well, if you want to use dce rols, i'm fine with t, are we gonna use the d6 system d10 system, or d20 system?? Of course this is up to popular debate.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 01:14 AM
Are our characters going to have skill points which can be used for non-combat checks? If they are, I vote for d6 due to it resulting in skill points being more important. If not, I'd say d10. We're probably going to need a non-forum based dice roller, so did you (or a neutral party) want to handle those to avoid people re-rolling if they get poor results? http://invisiblecastle.com/ could be the best site for this.

Fan
2008-08-01, 01:18 AM
Well I defintely think a neutral party should handle that, and as for non-combat related skills, I think that yes indeed we are going to have to use a d6 because things like jumping, and climbing are INSANELY ioprtant in this jkind of scenario.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 01:23 AM
How should we handle skills? I was thinkng everyone could have 2 or 3 skills which they get a +4 bonus for and 2 or 3 which they get a +2 bonus for (Perception, Climbing, Jumping, Mechanics, Driving, Gun maintainance, Survival, Swimming, Lock Picking and Acrobatics could be used as skills).

Fan
2008-08-01, 01:26 AM
That skill list sounds an awul lot like the MTA, or VTM skill list, we ould use that if you would prefer, but the white wolf system hs some flaws if you ask me.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 01:32 AM
What's MTA? VTM is Vampire: the Masquarade, right? I'm not familir with those systems (I mainly picked those skills because I thought they would be useful in this type of game, and I thought my bonus system would stop result in people having their own strengths and weaknesses to a degree).

Fan
2008-08-01, 01:35 AM
Ah, I see it is a good skill list but perhaps one like this would be more appropriate. (It is th MTA skill list.)
Firearms,Preform,Stealth,subterfuge,crafts,medicin e,occult,spirit,physics,science,academics,athletic s,acrobatics,driving,alertness, and awareness.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 01:36 AM
I'm fine with that set as well. How are we handling bonuses? Also, would other plyaers be able to use supernatural abilities as well?

Fan
2008-08-01, 01:46 AM
Yes, I'm actually gonna make a point system on which you buy your supernatural abilities, they will be divided into the following catagories.
You see it works like crafting epic magic you select a "seed", and you continue from there, you have 5 points to spend, the base seed cost 2, the secondary costs 2-3, and a bonus seed costs 1

Base seeds
Physical: effecting the physical world, and doing damage, or hindering something in someway
Mental: Mind affecting
Spirit: Having to do with the supernatural, and such. (This is where your ability falls Tempest.)

secondary or elemental seeds.

Fire: If I have to tell you go back to pre-school
Water: same as above
Wind: same
Gravity: spefically effecting the gravitational pull of the earth in relation to a object.
Light: holy magicks, the smite the demon or healing speel type of things.
Darkness: Necromancy, death effects, and off course shadows. (HEAVILY LIMTED.)
Time: The whole space time continum thing.
Spirit: Angels magic falls under this catagory, only to be used if you are either a celesital or fiendsh being.

Bonus seeds

Empowered, the powers related to this seed are exceptionally powerful.
At will: Special: this bonus seed costs three points: Self explanatory.

I'l come up with more later

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-01, 01:48 AM
Thanks for telling me. Could more normal skills be brought in the same way? (I suggested using my "favoured skill" system due to feeling as though ti would be quick to impliment).

Fan
2008-08-01, 01:50 AM
Yep, at every level you get a single point to spend on seedsm while you get a additonal 5 skill points to spend. Also I'm gonna come up witha a skill, and class system soon, I think we better make a homebrew thread just to keep track of it all.

Fan
2008-08-01, 02:05 AM
The thread in homebrew is made.

Fan
2008-08-01, 02:34 AM
The first triple post in SMBG, I feel honored. (and bored.)
Exeson, you should read the new rule thingies I think you'll like them.
IT was to bump the thread, and i need this thread noticed so that the mods can move it.

Exeson
2008-08-01, 02:44 AM
[Pssst, fanboy, there is an edit button for a reason, don't want you getting into trouble with the mod-squad before we can finish the game]

Ilena
2008-08-01, 09:37 AM
This is gona be interesting :P, so basicly you want us to create the powers and so forth (with your approval of course) and think outside the box?

Bayar
2008-08-02, 07:37 AM
K.

Background: 'tis a mystery. (yeah, I know it is lame but whatever)

2 seeds in Physical, 2 in Time and 1 in empower.

Oh, and can I have a sword or a katana ? It would fit my character to use a sword and pistol at the same time :smallbiggrin:

Fan
2008-08-02, 07:39 AM
Seems as if Neo is in our Midst. (you would have to have a special reason as to WHY it would fit your char. yes i just made you write a backstory for a special ability.)

Murska
2008-08-02, 07:40 AM
I'll use your backround cuz I suck in making my own, and I'll have 2 seeds in Physical, 2 in Fire and 1 in empower.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-02, 08:05 AM
I'll put 1 seed into Spirit, 3 into Light and 1 into Empower.

Reinholdt
2008-08-02, 10:23 AM
Are those secondary seeds listed our only choices or can we come up with our own?

Working on backstory now.

Bayar
2008-08-02, 10:39 AM
Seems as if Neo is in our Midst. (you would have to have a special reason as to WHY it would fit your char. yes i just made you write a backstory for a special ability.)

He is skilled in wielding a katana since young, and since he is a drow, had plenty of time to practice. His movement is so fast sometimes, that it appears that time for him is slowing down, allowing for more damage to be dealt to enemies.

Spiryt
2008-08-02, 03:42 PM
Sorry for no answers, but I whas working all day on digging daaamn 150 metres hole for one very long pipe. New house, you know.

Anyway, bayar have stolen my idea, I also wanted a swordman (with greatsword though). Although it can be other weapon, like bardiche or other axe.

I'm not sure I get how skills working, but judging on others choice, I take

2 in physical
1 in time
1 in wind
1 in darkness, or maybe to the wind as well.

Tommorow I will put the backstory together and choose some strenhgts and why the hell he have them.

Do you plan some fixed powers related to time, light and other stuff? I have few ideas in mind. Rather 'subtle ' stuuf, I'm not a fan of fire from the hads.

Freshmeat
2008-08-02, 06:52 PM
I hate to sound so redundant, but I was thinking of 2 seeds in time and 3 in empower. This is how the seed system works right? The wording seems to suggest something a little different from what everyone did. :smallconfused:

My idea wasn't exactly to make a melee combatant though, but rather a highly-skilled gunslinger. Think Clint Eastwood or Revolver Ocelot (I'm a fanboy, I admit).

Sneak
2008-08-03, 12:01 AM
Sorry for not posting here for a while, I've only been checking the other thread. Can we just choose one thread to use and stick to it, please? Because otherwise, this is going to be a little hard to keep track of.

Anyway, I'll work on my backstory tomorrow.

As for the seeds...are those the only seeds available? I was kind of hoping for something that could be used more for defense than offense...say, Earth. So with Physical and Earth and Empower, I could manipulate the earth to create cover to shoot from or some sort of armor or shield, or something like that. Because honestly, I think the guns and explosives have got the offensive front covered for me.

If not, though, that's fine. I can work something else out.

@Freshmeat: Ocelot is amazing.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-03, 12:06 AM
Freshmeat, youneed to take a Physical, Mental or Spirit Seed first rather then just taking elemental seeds.

Fan
2008-08-03, 01:02 AM
Sorry for not posting here for a while, I've only been checking the other thread. Can we just choose one thread to use and stick to it, please? Because otherwise, this is going to be a little hard to keep track of.

Anyway, I'll work on my backstory tomorrow.

As for the seeds...are those the only seeds available? I was kind of hoping for something that could be used more for defense than offense...say, Earth. So with Physical and Earth and Empower, I could manipulate the earth to create cover to shoot from or some sort of armor or shield, or something like that. Because honestly, I think the guns and explosives have got the offensive front covered for me.

If not, though, that's fine. I can work something else out.

@Freshmeat: Ocelot is amazing.
Well earth would kind of compromise the situation I want you guys to be in in the beginging, as I kinda want to have a TRAPPED! kinda feel to the begining, but if you want earth, and weren't able to move large amountso tunnel rubble then it would be fine, but any other seeds you guys come up with are fine.

Exeson
2008-08-03, 08:03 AM
Right. It seems to me that people have miss read the seed rules. It cost 3 points for a basic seed and 2 points for a secondary seed. And you start with 5 points and you will gain more points to buy more seeds at a later date.

Base seed: Spirit (is this the right one for my ability?)
Secondary: Dark (again I assume for night vision this would be the right one? or would Light fit better?)

EDIT: Would it be possible to create a new secondary seed call like Atributes or Body or something that allows the person to buff themselves? (or in my case Give him different visions?)

Appearance

Exeson sat in the train, He is a rather tall man but very lean, wearing a black T-shirt with camo trousers and police boots that need a good polish. His hair is short and light brown, his face is angular and gaunt and a few days of not shaving has left stubble on his chin. His eyes are a striking green and seem slightly unfocused, giving the impression of someone who is not entirely sane. On the seat next to him is a army green duffel bag that, like its owner, seems to have see better days.

Backstory

When he turned eighteen Exeson joined the army, he was not the strongest of the recruits or the fastest but he was the best shot. When he finished basic training he had good enough eyes to become a sniper. He was then sent to Ireland to fight the IRA. He gained eleven confirmed kills before during a operation that went tits up he took a brick to the head. When he was suffering from amnesia, and in a daze he went AWOL. The Army finally found him two weeks And after extensive medical analysis, requiring him to be kept in isolation for a year he was declared him unfit for active service. He was discharged from the forces. He did not want to return home and instead he moved around Ireland, doing odd jobs in return for food or a place to stay for the night.

Despite what happened to him Exeson still holds on to his military ideas and ethos. In his bag are all his worldly possessions, including a 9mm pistol and a 5" fixed blade survival knife. (I assume we find the rifles/shotguns/uzi's later on?)

Dr. Bath
2008-08-03, 10:32 AM
Ok. Ok. Ok...

A) Where is this other thread(s)? Since I can't find it by searching

B) I don't think I really understand the 'seeds' thing. Or what the heck is going on at all for that matter.

Halp plz.

Murska
2008-08-03, 10:55 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86499

It has some discussion about the system.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-03, 03:05 PM
Right... I don't quite understand, but here goes:

Base seed: Physical

Secondary seed: Gravity.

All I want is to be able to run fast and jump hella high. That's all I want.

Fan
2008-08-03, 06:45 PM
That's fine, you can do that.

Reinholdt
2008-08-03, 08:21 PM
Base Seed: Physical 2 points
Secondary: Spider 2 points
Bonus Seed: Empower 1 point

A little backstory:
Orsus hated to take the day off from the lab. His new discoveries were on the verge of changing mankind forever. But it had to wait. His Aunt June was recently admitted to the hospital after a particularly nasty asthma attack. She lived fairly far away and had to take a train just to reach her. He wouldn’t normally go, knowing that Uncle Dan would take care of her, but Aunt June had personally requested he come. Leaving the motel, Orsus dropped by the lab one last time to make sure everything was locked up appropriately. After checking to make sure nothing was wrong (and grabbing a few of the important things that he can take with him and analyze on the way), he heads to the train station and boards the ill-fated vessel.

detrevnisisiht
2008-08-03, 08:33 PM
Can i still get in on this?

Ghaaaaa! sleep, she beckons me like a sweet sweet angel of lust(and most likely regret:smalleek:)

Fan
2008-08-03, 08:37 PM
Yes, you may join in, this is going to be a hard as **** game, and I'm not even sure most of you guys will survive.

TFT
2008-08-03, 09:12 PM
Name: Samuel Joseph
Body Type: Small
Primary Weapon: Uzi

Base seed: Physical (2 points)
Secondary: Time (5 points)

Sneak
2008-08-04, 01:10 AM
Physical 2
Earth 2
Empower 1

(Earth is limited to creating a small amount of matter, enough to provide cover or make a shield. He cannot move or remove matter.)

Is this ok?

Fan
2008-08-04, 01:11 AM
Thats great, slthough you can make armor, and weapons from it.

Fan
2008-08-04, 02:15 AM
The train jostled slightly as the it hit the occasional rock, or bullet left on the tracks the countryside zooming past, as the train zoomed towards its' destination. The other passengers made small talk, and paid the occasional visit to the dining car, if one were to look outside they would see that it was a bueatiful sunny day outside, the grass was green, and the flowers in bloom, this is how the day went on for the net couple of hours, with the occasional message from the enginerer about how low the prices of the ood were, and how they should go, and buy some right now. At that point anyone who had a window seat would notice the sky was rapidly filling with unnaturaly dark clouds, and that the storm system was advancing far faster, then anything possible. That was for about al of 2 seconds though becuase ten you a powerful tremor shook the car right as they entered a tunnel, and the last thing you remembered before you wake up is the extreme pain of your head colliding with the ceiling. As you get up you hear the various moans, and groans of the other 12 passengers, but what you see is far more horrible than that illuminated by the fires, that had obviously been caused by the crash, were the mutilated bodies of all the other passengers, the car literally covered in blood, the smell of rotting flesh already becoming apparent, as you feel the warmth of blood trickle down the side of your face.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 02:25 AM
One of the mangled corpses is suddenly surrounded by light. He then becomes slightly smaller while growing light yellow fur and large ears, along with a bushy tail and a muzzle. He's clothing then morphs into a short-sleeved, knee-length robe. Once the transformation is complete, he stands up and looks around. To self. This is odd......On the bright side, I really like this new body. Tempest then dashes over to the nearest live passengers to seee if they are okay.

(If you missed my earlier description, my character is a male version of this fennec fox, http://www.wildlife-fantasy.com/artwork/fennec.php , with wings and an opaque robe.)

Murska
2008-08-04, 03:37 AM
"Aaarg... This day so wasn't worth waking up for. What a massive headache. Murska carefully gets up and steadies himself. What the hell happened? A train crash? And what are YOU? Noticing Tempest. Murska shakes his head, and is instantly aware of just how bad this move was when the pain blinds him again. Ooof. Am I hallucinating?

Exeson
2008-08-04, 04:28 AM
Exeson spits out some blood. He winces as he attempts to pull himself upright. Taking a look around at the massacre he swears, reaching into his bag he pulls out an army issue medi-kit, it isn't much, a few bandages and some antiseptic. He cleans the numerous cuts on his body and then bandages the larger ones. He makes his way through the wreckage looking for survivors. He spots Murska and as he heads over he follows Murska's gaze and sees the half animal angel.
"well f*** me," He then just sits down, watching the angel, oblivious to anything else around him.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 04:34 AM
I'm not sure how this happened. I think I died before coming back to life somehow. This looks bad....Are you both okay?

Fan
2008-08-04, 04:52 AM
As Tempest Fennac inspects the two men for wounds/ etc he finds that one of the men has already stiched himself back together, while the other wasn't so lucky he had a inor head wound as well as multiple class cuts nothing major but something that might get infected.

Murska
2008-08-04, 05:18 AM
I've never had time to learn how to handle medicines and the like... Could any of you two please help me a bit? My head hurts like hell. Murska says while carefully sitting back down.

Bayar
2008-08-04, 05:29 AM
From a nearby pile of debris, a hand is grasping for freedom. Bracing himself on the leftovers of some unfortunate comuter, Eddie pulls himself out of the rubble.What the **** ? Why cant normal things happen once in a while ? Still disorientated and with his eyesight temporarily inpaired, he sits down on his ass and starts talking to himself: First it was that whole K 9 business that turned ugle when my associate thought I was speaking about AK 47's and 9 mm pistols, then the whole vegas incident with that x cop and that fed, not to mention the whole high speed chase that followed. Damn van and it's damn surveilance equipment. And to top it off, I was forced to sit in the back while a deranged midget* was firing a minigun at the chasers. I mean who the **** would give a midget* a minigun in the first place ? Crazy ass driver losing control of the vehicle and falling off the bridge, having to swim for my life....and he just keeps on going, oblivious to everyone else.

((* = read halfling)

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 05:39 AM
Appearance
Spiryt is a young guy, appearing average in height. The first people notice about him are his long, dark brown hair reaching his shoulder blade and his sparse but also rather long sideboards. Those features from some angles give him a look of thin, bipedal lion. He looks lean, but his steps reaveal than he's heavier and stronger than he looks like. He stepped into the train wearing brown outdoor trousers with a lot of pockets, black military boots and black leather jacket worn over plain grey cotton shirt. People were looking at him rather distrustfully, as big sword were hanging from his right side in brown-teal scabbard. Something that looks like pistol holster is sometimes visible, when jackets clings to it. On his back he carry a rucksack.

Name: Spiryt (not official one, of course, that's how he want others to call him)
Body : Medium, about 176cm tall, about 180 pounds.
Eyes : Dark Brown.

Inventory : 9mm pistol, XIII/XIV type longsword looking similar to this (http://www.myarmoury.com/review_alb_duke.html), a bit more thrusting point,
In rucksack : few hundred pounds and a bit euro/similar mundane stuff, sword whetstone, water and few snacks.

"Seeds"

Physical 2
Wind 2
Time 1

This good? Backstory a bit later.

Fan
2008-08-04, 05:47 AM
Thats good, and you can use my pre-made backstory
here.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4641799#post4641799
Good job btw.:smallsmile:

Exeson
2008-08-04, 05:47 AM
Still seeming in a daze Exeson turns to Murska, "My head always hurts... All the time..." he trails off. He blinks slowly, "its dull, throbs and hurts, all the time, no stopping just always there." It seems that the crash has addled with Exeson's already damaged mind.

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 05:50 AM
From the shelter make out of demoslished compartment, from under one of the seats, Spiryt crawls up. K**** *** he said few word in some non english language, and word sounded obviously like profanities, even for somebody who don't know them.

Anybody there? Notices the rest
Everybody alright ?

Then he reminds about something. He draws the sword and checks if everything's alright.

Fan
2008-08-04, 05:59 AM
After introductions are made, the car begins to tilt dangerously to the side a groan of stressed metal as the cart began to tilt dangerously to the side, pocket books, and th like sliding to the other end of the car. (( act quick!))

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 06:08 AM
Jeeee-sus. Ow. Jhonnie crawls out from under the seat he was cowering under and gropes about for his bag. ((Which has what? Do we have guns yet?))

Not paying any attention to any of the others, he crawls out through the nearest smashed window and takes a look around.

Woah.

Bayar
2008-08-04, 06:08 AM
What th-...this ride is not over yet ! eddie will try to go to the side of the car and jump out (that is, the side that is currently tilting upwards).

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 06:10 AM
Everybody!
To the other end! QUICKLY! We must stop the tilt!

Runs to the other end (the one that is going upwrads of copurse). What does he see (if at all) trough the window? Grab something stable prepared to hold it strongly.

Fan
2008-08-04, 06:13 AM
Outside the window is a scene to terrible for words, it makes the inside of the car seem like heaven on earth, outside they're are the truely mangled bodies, people still gasping for air, and they try to reatach them selves to their intestines, the screams of a child as she, and her mother dies before your very eyes, collapsed rubble every where some of those underneath still screaming their last.
@V not really these people are screwed, they're beyond you now Tempest.:smallfrown:

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 06:24 AM
Tempest follows everyone else. :smalleek:This doesn't look good at all. (Is there anyone who Tempest can heal? Also, is there a quick way of getting off the train?)

(^) Okay thanks.:smallfrown:

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 06:45 AM
Oh jeez...oh jeez... Um people? I think getting outta tha train might be good idea. Just a thought. Jhonnie then dashes away so as to get out of range of the falling train carriage, trying to avoid the dying people underfoot.

sorry sorry, ew... sorry s'cuse me sorry..

Jhonnie Luncer is a 6ft 2 and seriously lanky. It looks like a light breeze might take him off his feet. He's got short auburn hair cropped pretty close to the scalp and dark brown, almost black eyes. He's wearing a pale blue shirt and some thin black jogging trousers.

Murska
2008-08-04, 06:47 AM
Murska staggers to the upward edge and tries to get out in some way. Sheesh, no rest for the wicked eh?

Exeson
2008-08-04, 06:48 AM
Instinct takes over as Exeson grabs his bag and runs to the side of the train that is tilting upwards and throws his bag through the window and helps Murska through before he dives through himself. As he stands up he looks around, swears and then doubles over and throws up.

Edit: I didn't really make it clear but I threw my bag through the window to break it so that I could escape out of the train, is that ok?

Fan
2008-08-04, 06:49 AM
As the whole group runs to the other side of the train they sees the scene mentioned above, and they hear a shrill scream as a woman is crushed underneath the train her blood spurting up, and stainging what little glass they're was left, and suddenly as if some unholy entity entered the room, the enitre room went black all the fires were snuffed out, and then came the screams the horrible mind shattering screams, Dr.baths char just barely made it in but he was COVERED in blood, and then they saw the face in the dark, a horrible twisted face with serrated gore covered teeth, and blood dripping from its maw, and glwoing red eyes the only illumination in this black abyss, and as suddenly as it came it faded away leaving the group alone in this black hell.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 06:51 AM
Tempest looks really scared. What was that? Actually, do any of you know of any safe places where we could hide and get supplies?

Murska
2008-08-04, 06:52 AM
Holy ****. Now I'm sure I'm hallucinating. Maybe this head wound is worse than I thought. :smalleek:

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 06:59 AM
Ok... Ok. That's downright odd. Outside: not so nice. Anybody got a wet wipe? Heh.

Jhonnie turns to look at some of the other passengers. He sweeps his gaze around to see some of the new faces. Then reaches Tempest.

GAH! he jumps back at the sight of the winged fox thing.

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING! AND IT FREAKIN' TALKS! What the hell, man! What the hell!

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 06:59 AM
Backstory, duh A bit long, but it cam out that way.

Spiryt is a young folk from Poland, who tries to live a independent and interesting life. With rather not impressive results. He finished university at the Age of 22, and moved to England, to search some better money that he can get in his homeland. Beacuse of his sociology's studies, he was working in marketing, earning quite decent money, and learning quite rather dull and slump facts about human nature and stuff in general. He participated in headbaning, at concerts, football and climbing. This stuff gave him condition that he is know, he must admit, quite fond of. His roughly 3 years of medieval reenactment gave him quite fine sword skills. He was sure that we will never use sword in real fight, of course...

One day, on nice, misty meadow near Plymouth, he opened a ale bootle. His few English friends were approaching. He looked around, took a look at the funny mushrooms they planned to eat. Well, meadow looked safe. He looked at the dancing moon , in the weird way it shoned once stronger, once not, barely visible from behind the trees. He was wondering if he'll ever feel like a part of this all, and have something important to do... In short word two ales where already kicking in... Mushrooms...

The night passed on talking with giant lobster hamster, who was son of Stalin and Avrile Lavigne, figthing with pink vikings and similar hallucinations.

He waked up, with schrooms and ale still in his head. Something was not allright. He looked around. Shocked, he looked down. Roughly 120 meters beneath, the sea water was rumbling. Up - about 80 meters the top of the cliff. He was lying on lonely tree, which managed to root up here. A rope... long rope was hanging from the stake which some climber had to left here some time ago.

He can't recall how he survived it. He remember that somehow, the wind was blowing the end of the rope closer and closer to him, as he concentrated... His brain was in weird state after all.... He was climbing down the rope when it had broken, he felt down into the sea, fortunately from not quite as big height now. Again, weak memories of how some wind managed to slow down his fall... And how he awaked on some shore in quite distance from the cliff.

And one day, when he almost forgot about this trauma, strange letter arrived. Saying that if you followed its directions EXPLICITLY, you would recieve the ultimate in rewards, beyond anything in your wildest imagination, and telling you that once you got off the train that you would meet up with a certain indivudal, who would explain more...

Well he was anyway planning to travel north, on blade show to Edinburgh. He was thinking about buying new sword, or maybe some axe? He packed up stuff and prepared for journey in train, which he definetly doesn't like. Night before the trip, he looked at the moon, wondering if he will ever experience something... well, extraordinary?

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. Ha ha ha!

Also few questions:

What kind of gun I'm supposed to have? 6 clips right?

Also, FF F, if you want info, my sword is a large, two handed, well made meat cleaver. Deadly weapon, but as most hacking/cutting swords not very good against any protection/armors. But it poses some thrusting ability, and can deliver quite nice bludgeoning damage if can't cut, especially with pommel strikes. It's 122 cm long and weights a bit more that 1,5 kg.

V Somebody post something, please? I want to make action, and don't want doube post.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:04 AM
I died, and I woke up like this for some reason. Shall we get out of here?

Murska
2008-08-04, 07:05 AM
Depends... What is here? Murska groans as another fiery dagger is plunged into his brain. Arg. Why am I talking to my hallucinations anyway?

Bayar
2008-08-04, 07:07 AM
ok, can someone, ANYONE tell me what the **** is going on ? What the **** was that thing ? It looked worse than my old teacher. And that bitch was ugly as hell.

((also, should we have all our weapons with us?))

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 07:07 AM
Spiryt looks around, eyes wide open. He stares at the weird fox guy, at he others, He looks like he wants to scream, but he can't.

Cholera, oh, yes. I see. Majaczę. Bloody hell. Powietrza, I mean, air, I need air...

He mumbles things like that, trying to calm down a bit.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:11 AM
Tempest takes some deep breaths. Guys, we all need to stay as calm as possible in order to think of a way to get out of this alive. Personally, I really don't want to have to fight that thing that was just here, so shall we follow that guy who smashed the window?*

*He's refering to Exeson.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 07:11 AM
Jhonnie keeps his distance from Tempest

Yeah, WHATEVER, creepy fox guy. Just... he waves his hands about manically WHATEVER.

This is just plain messed the hell up. But there's no use stayin' here. I'm outta this scrap pile. Jhonnie starts to climb up the seats to the broken train windows and tries to clamber out.

@v My guess, up, dude.

Murska
2008-08-04, 07:14 AM
Which way is the broken window again? :smallconfused:

I feel a bit odd... Is it just me who can't see anything?

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:16 AM
I can't see anything either. I think it was over there. Do any of you guys have a torch or a match or anything else that produces light?

Fan
2008-08-04, 07:16 AM
If anyone decided to pay attention to sounds they would notice that the only sound in this enitre tunnel now, was the sound of their breathing, the screams of the dying had stopped once that.. that thing left, and in the darkness you could see minture faces of the same origin swirling in, and out of your vision, the smell of rotting bodies now prevaded the car, as well as some heat that was defintely not there before, it had easily gone up ten degrees since everyone had seen the monster. ((declare actions, and I will psot more.))

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 07:19 AM
Screw it!

Spiryt jumps out of the window, lands, draws sword, just to feel more secure, and looks around.

Is there any light here? How does the train look like? What did it hit? Where are bodies coming from

Those are things he tries to spot.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 07:20 AM
Jhonnie keeps his distance from Tempest

Yeah, WHATEVER, creepy fox guy. Just... he waves his hands about manically WHATEVER.

This is just plain messed the hell up. But there's no use stayin' here. I'm outta this scrap pile. Jhonnie starts to climb up the seats to the broken train windows and tries to clamber out.

((Is that not an action?))

If/when Jhonnie gets out he takes a look around.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:21 AM
Temepst starts panicing again. Let's just get the heck out of here! He cautiously moves to where Exeson left the train before trying to find the window (he's trying to avoid cutting his hands on the glass as well.)

Fan
2008-08-04, 07:26 AM
In the dim glow of the Angel Spryit sees the mangled, and chewed bodies of the deceased their gore splattered all over the walls, intestines, and organs nearly covering the floor, a childs head rolls in front of you due to the shifty in weight, underneath you the ground is hot, and covered in dirt. All around you, you feel the oppressive heat cling to you, and sink into your bones, as the demon reappers, his montrous form now fully exposed in the white light giving his twisted animalistic body a odd glare, as it stared at you laughing a cold, cruel laugh as he faded into the darkness once more.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 07:32 AM
((We're out the train now, right?))

Jhonnie crouches down trying to keep to the shadows and rummages in his bag. He slips out a 9mm pistol and cradles it in his hands.

I do. not. know. what the hell is goin' on here. But I'm sure as hell not waiting to find out. I'm gonna head towards the nearest town an' hopefully this whole insane story'll make some God damned sense! You can come with me if you like.

Bayar
2008-08-04, 07:34 AM
That's it. Eddie draws his sword and pistol. Come here you ugly ass spawn of satan !

((should I have darkvision ? Seeing as I am a drow ?))

Fan
2008-08-04, 07:35 AM
((You really wanna take on the thing that, is as big as the train, and eats people, with his huge serrated teeth.))

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:36 AM
That would be wise. How far away is it? Tempest is shifting from 1 foot to another due to the ground's heat.

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 07:37 AM
Not sure I understand - Tempest Fennac is the source of light?

Spiryt looks around. He tries to recall anything what could tell him about how long was the tunnel, and how far they can be from either end.

Damn, people, did you see that thing ?
WHAT the hell was that thing?

He holds the sword ready.

EDIT: Ah, so monster is huge, yes? Was he reaching the top of the tunnel ?

detrevnisisiht
2008-08-04, 07:39 AM
Ok I have A basic idea of what I want to do with this.

Name:Zach
Body Type:Large.
Primary Weapon: .45 Revolver
Pistol: Shotgun

misc: mind if i have a big, construction work hammer?

As for seeds would this work?
Physical:2
empower:3

If not could I make a seed called magnetism (pull iron particle from surroundings to make tough skin and enhance my bone and muscle system)

The optimum goal of this being to punch out a witch:smallbiggrin:

Murska
2008-08-04, 07:43 AM
Murska gets out of the train and retreats somewhat behind the other people, drawing out his pistol. Augh. I suppose I've either gone totally mad or this stuff is real... Never hallucinated such a smell before.

Hey guys... I think we better get the **** out of here ASAP. That thing doesn't look like something I can take down, at least.

((Do I have that fire-power-stuff already? IE can I fireball the demon into it's mouth or something? Also, despite my numerous not-so-subtle clues, nobody thought it necessary to help me heal myself. :smallsigh:))

Exeson
2008-08-04, 07:44 AM
Exeson groans in the darkness, groping for his duffle bag. He reaches inside and fumbles around for his lighter. He pulls a cigarette pack from his pocket and lights one up, he then pulls out his 9mm and makes his way over to the others.

"my vote is for getting the f*** outa here" he says, and ***** his weapon.

[FF, do i have my night vision yet? cause it could be useful about now :smallsmile:]

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 07:45 AM
((You made it sound much more like a hallucination or the witch than an actual monster that just ate a train. It didn't come across very clearly. Or maybe I'm just reading it wrong. And by tunnel... you mean the train carriages? Or are we in a different tunnel now?))

How the hell should I know Fox guy? But we'll get to one eventually if we follow the tracks. Jhonnie clambers back into the train at the sight of the huge monster.

Oh. Crap. This train ain't gonna be much protection. We gotta move! And fast. Jhonnie starts to dash along towards the front of the train.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:45 AM
Tempest tries to heal Murska. (FF fanboy told me that those injuries were only really for flavour. detrevnisisiht, you would need at least 1 elemental seed for that to work.)

Murska
2008-08-04, 07:47 AM
((Flavor injuries? Heh. Well, at least I can RP myself as being dizzy and all.))

What are you doing, er... odd...animal...thing?

Murska withdraws a bit.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:49 AM
I'm trying to heal you. I hope this works.......

Fan
2008-08-04, 07:51 AM
Dr.Bath runs along the inside of the train almost puking from the smell of decay combind with the ever increasing heat, he realized as he ran through each carriage, that the farther he got down in the train, the worse it became the bodies were more rotted, the heat worse, and their were more bodies, and gore. When he reached the front of the train in the enginerers carriage, he noticed that both the enginger, and the co engineer had flies buzzing around them, and the scent alone made him puke filling his mouth with an even worse taste, in the main engingeers hand he had a radio that crackling static, and straight in front of the train was the exit, caved in. He was trapped.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 07:52 AM
Exeson's eyes glaze over and he begins to stagger a bit, the stress is not helping his head. he rights himself.

"RIGHT! EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?" he screams. he then breaths out slowly, "ok, everyone gather round" He then takes a long draw from his cigarette.

Murska
2008-08-04, 07:53 AM
Er, okay, sure... Thanks. Time for introductions later, I hope, right now we got to get out of here.

What? What do you suggest we do? I have no ****ing idea what's happened here but that THING over there did not look friendly, and therefore I suggest we GTFO. Follow that guy(Bath) and exit from that side?

EDIT: Okay, change of plans. @v How does he know the tunnel caved in?

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 07:53 AM
Tempest goes over to Exeson. What do you think we should do? He is clearly attempting not to panic due to the tunnel being caved in.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 07:58 AM
"Right, first we all calm down.", "next, what sort of firepower we got to defend ourselves if that thing comes back?"

onasuma
2008-08-04, 07:59 AM
(sorry, ive been away: Physical 2, at will 3)

Opening his eyes after having been lying still for far to long, Bill quickly shuts them again. He had fallen at some point, whacking his head, but unable to remember much more than that, he gets to his feet. Seeig all manner of oddities around him, muttering and glowing, he turns only to jump back in shock from the great beast he sees before him. Moving a bit futher away from the thing, he asks of those around him "would someone kindly explain that to me?"

Shademan
im joining up.
Name: Susan. original: Shura (russian)
Gender: Female (yeah i figured its a first time for everything.)
Body Type: medium
Primary Weapon: shotgun
Pistol: revolver

i want to put ALL my seeds at gravity control!
can i do that? and if you'd allow, id like to have a warhammer

Dr. Bath
CRAPCRAPCRAPcrapcrapcrap..crap. Jhonnie runs back as fast as he can (pretty fast) to the other survivors.

He throws up again along the way and tries to spit out the all pervading taste of death and bile.

So...not.....that way, he's slightly short of breath. He breathes in the comparitively fresh air deeply. I guess we have to try the other way. He takes off at a more sedate pace this time, and covers his face with a piece of cloth from a shirt in his bag holding his pistol ready.

Murska
Well, I don't have a ****ing bazooka, and that's what it'd take to hurt a thing that size. Other than that, well, I have this revolver, as you should probably be able to see.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 08:00 AM
I have a shotgun and a 9mm pistol. I have no idea what that thing was.....

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:02 AM
((Do we have our main weapons yet? Also, Bath... The radio might've been useful! :smallfrown:))

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:03 AM
Exeson grabs Jhonnie. "why can't we go that way?"

Fan
2008-08-04, 08:05 AM
Jhonny walks through the blood, and bile covered passage way, the last screans of two people grabbing his attention, as he saw the monster, with its beastial body, and bladed tail, its head banging against the ceiling as it ravaged a small woman, her instetines hanging from her body, as she screamed her last, as the beast devoured her, a gore speck flew toawrds Jhonny, well at least what he thought it was till he wiped it off of him, he then realized it wa a cell phone, and it had a signal.
@V Baths right.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 08:07 AM
Jhonnie starts to shake as soon as he stops, adrenaline was the only thing stopping the shock

It..it's caved in everythings smashed up...rotting...corpses every- Jhonnie retches as he recalls the smell ..everywhere. Train radio's out ((I thought it was attached to the train, it wouldn't make sense otherwise)) can't get out that way.

Jhonnie shakes off Exeson and keeps walking.

He pauses to pick up the phone and passes it back to the other surviviors.

((Back inna bit, someone else deal with the phone))

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 08:08 AM
Okay........Shall we try going the opposite direction?

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:10 AM
"first we get everyone together, safety in numbers" says Exeson. "ALRIGHT, EVERYONE GATHER ROUND!" he shouts.

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:14 AM
Just STOP SHOUTING! I've got a big enough headache as it is.

Murska settles in a position with his back to the train, a bit off the main group but still easily able to hear everything they're talking about. He keeps careful watch for anything unnatural(except tempest), odd movement, possible exits and odd sounds.

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 08:17 AM
Spiryt stands near Exeson, but a bit distant, just to have a place to swing a sword.

The tall one's right, people, let's gather here!

Every few seconds, he rubs his sweaty hands against his trousers.

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:18 AM
Do we ALL have weapons? Isn't that quite odd...

And how on earth did you manage to get that SWORD on a train? :smalleek:

Shademan
2008-08-04, 08:19 AM
"Maybe he too works at the museum?"

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 08:21 AM
That is a good question. Shall we not think about it until after we're safe?

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 08:23 AM
Turns at Murska.

You know, I was going to Edinburgh at a medieval event... But it doesn't look I'll be there any time soon.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:24 AM
"ok, seems a lot of people have weapons, Our first priority is to get somewhere safe." he breaths out some smoke. "anyone got a torch?"

[a few questions for FF: Appart from tempest do any of us have out magic yet? Have any of us got our primary weapons yet or is it all pistols? How far can we see in the dark?]

Ilena
One of the "corpses" groans and starts to sit up", Crixon holding his head, looks around,

Oh gods, what the hell happened ....

(OCC - Im not feelin so well today, i think i ate something that didnt agree with me, so ill probably be less active then normal)

Sneak
Rosie Maxwell wakes up as he hears Exeson's shout. He springs to his feet, then immediately yelps, falls back down, and mutters a string of unintelligible curses before getting up more slowly and taking a few shaky, unsteady steps. "Goddamn," he says as he surveys his surrounding. "I thought this was gonna be a vacation..." He grimaces and shudders slightly, then looks around again. "Hello? Anyone 'round here alive?" he yells.

Shademan
"speaking of event...what the **** is happening here!? I just made my way outta' the train and its all....chaos..."

Fan
2008-08-04, 08:26 AM
As everyone gripes, and grumbles about their various things the phone begins to ring,-ring,ringirng,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ringring,ri ng,ring,ring
then the voice messaging picked, up a teenage gril was on the line, and she said "Mom, if your there please pick up, please pick up, PELASE PICK UP, a older sounbding boy, quickly shuts her up, but soon she starts back up again. "Mom, I'm scared, crazy things have been happening ever since your train didn't arrive on schedule, people have been dieing, and theres blood everywhere., you hear a loud thump on the other end of the line, along with a deep voiced yell
,and a much shirller scream of "Tommy, oh god TOMMY NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 08:27 AM
To the 2 new people. I'm alive. Are you both okay? Tempest tries to heal the (flavour) wounds. After the phone goes dead. :smalleek:That doesn't sound too promising.....

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:27 AM
Yay, more live dead people, Murska comments in a sarcastic tone, not realising how ironic those words would seem later on. Come on everybody, gather here. There's something quite odd out there, and we better get a plan and get moving...

Shademan
2008-08-04, 08:29 AM
" okai... i'll just follow you guys then... dont mind me."

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:30 AM
Exeson hopes it is not too late and picks up the phone. "hello?"

Fan
2008-08-04, 08:31 AM
It's to late their dead jim.
@V You can see exactly 15 feet away in Tempests light, 30 if your a drow or otherwise darkly inclined. As for the other end of the tunnel I'ma just gonna repost what I did for bath, (with a few more details of course.)

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 08:32 AM
Spiryt's stands about 2 meters from the car we jumped out of, closest to the end of the train, his back turned to the crumbled end of the tunnel, where Jhonnie came from.

So. Guys. Are weing to check if the other end is crumbled too?

(OCC yes, FF fanboy we need some info. What is the light, and how far we can see)

Shademan
2008-08-04, 08:33 AM
Russian sarcasm: Well THAT was a surprise!

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:35 AM
Exeson pockets the phone. "Right, everyone we move together, no on goes into the darkness alone. Right, lets find a way out, you (pointing at Spiryt) lead the way."

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:40 AM
You should remember that if you go into the darkness from this light, you'll be blinded until your eyes get used to it. So our movement range in case of a fight is limited. And our light source - at this point Murska smiles at Tempest - should stay alive. :smallwink:

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 08:40 AM
Barely noticeably shaking from fear, Spiryt puts slow steps forwards. He moves carefuly, avoids violent movement, from time to time he checks if everyone are following him, and if he isn't in anybody's line of shot.

The point of his sword slowly draws quite wide cricles in the air, as he is balancing it in his hands, ready to strike....

He hopes he'll be ready to strike....

Ilena
2008-08-04, 08:41 AM
Crixon stands up, groaning, (he appears to be a half horse/half human creature with a tail and light fur)

"Ug, what is going on here? "looks around seeing the wreckage" what happened to the train? Did we hit something? Are we all thats left?"

Fan
2008-08-04, 08:41 AM
As you guys explore the south eastern part, you feel a soft breeze coming from atop one of the cars Spryit.))

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:43 AM
And what might you be? Murska asks Crixon.

As the group moves, Murska takes place as a rearguard, glancing behind and to the sides all the time.

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 08:46 AM
Spiryt doesn't even look at Crixon, worried about his sanity...

Guys.... There is some ?wind? coming out of this one car right there!

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 08:46 AM
To Crixon. I think we are. It doesn't sound too promising if that phone call was any indication. To MurskaI'm so pleased that you value me as a team member..... He folows the group while looking around nervously for threats (he has his shotgun out). He aims it where Spiryt is pointing.

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:49 AM
You can heal and you also work as a walking lamp. What's there not to value? :smalltongue:

Ilena
2008-08-04, 08:50 AM
" Im a centaur, i guess i dont look like it right now, but humans tend to walk into my horse half when im ... wait a min .. how do you see my tail? Humans never were able to see my differences"

Crixon looks around, finding some equipment that seems to have been blown from the train, finds his guns and ammo.

"Ug, lets get out of here, this smell .. its horrible to my nose!"

Fan
2008-08-04, 08:50 AM
As soon as this discovery is made they see the demons face behind them lerring now, as another quake began to shake the tunnel more of it behind him was collapsing, in flaming heaps, alogn with more "dirt", and the occasional body, if you guys think you've found an exit, you better be quick, and GTFO of the subway. The demon roars again, blowing carrion, and gore onto the group its black throat plusating as it did such, the tunnel collapsing on its legs now.((hurry!))

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:51 AM
Exeson holds his 9mm ready. He walks next to Tempest, acting s their only light source's bodyguard. He takes long draws from his cigarette, happy in the fact that the smoke is masking the smell of the blood and gore. "f***, my head ache is bad, it never goes away" he confides to the angel.

At seeing the monster he swears. "RUN! GO GO GO!" He is not stupid enough to waste ammo on the thing.

Murska
2008-08-04, 08:52 AM
Time to run!

Murska runs alongside Tempest both for light and to protect the thus far most valuable member of the group.

Ilena
2008-08-04, 08:53 AM
Crixon, seeing this, "Omg, why the frack didnt you guys say there was a freaking beast back there! Everyone get outa here!" Crixon starts making his way to the clear air, helping anyone who looks like they need help getting up,

(OCC is it low enough for us to jump up to the car?)

Tempest Fennac
After stifling theurge to throw up due to the gore, Tempest tries to quickly heal Exeson's headache.Guys, we need to leave now! tempest will grab the most injured person before attempting to carry them towards the non-blocked end of the tunnel. If possible, he will fly to avoid dragging them too much.

Spiryt
So... Gotta speed this up?

Spiryt climbs on the car, end tries to see where the breeze was coming from.

As soon as he see it, he begins to run on the top of the cars, or on the ground, wherever road seems better.

Freshmeat
2008-08-04, 08:54 AM
In light of a few mistakes earlier, I'll respost my seed distribution here. I'll keep this quick so I don't get ninja'd by about 100 posts. This thread just exploded with posts the moment FF Fanboy announced the game start. :smallconfused:

Seeds:
- Base seed: mental (2)
- Secondary seed: time (2)
- Empowered (1)

Freshmeat, a tall, relatively young man with blonde hair and a long brown coat, shakes his head in disgust.
This ain't good. Judging from that phone call just now, we're not the only ones under attack by... whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

Unholstering a revolver, he follows the rest of the survivors out or through the train wreck. As he does so, he punches in a few numbers on the cell phone, calling the local police for either help, guidance or directions.

Ilena
2008-08-04, 08:55 AM
Crixon jumps up to the top of the car and helps everyone whos comin up, and lets this other fellow on the car with him find the way out.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:55 AM
[FF: could you perhaps give a detailed description of where we are? as in which direction we are heading, which direction the beast is, inside/ outside the carriage? If possible a map would be helpful]

Fan
2008-08-04, 08:56 AM
The breeze was coming from a ventilation duct, its kind of small, and you'll have to crawl through but you thuink you can make it. ((dun-dun-duna-dun))
The duct is heading north-east the beast is to the south west, you guys are climbing the car right now.

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 08:58 AM
Who's going to enter the duct first? It looks like our only chanc to escape.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 08:59 AM
[Thanks]

Exeson Climbs up and helps the centaur to move people through. "now isn't the time to hesitate!" he says to the angel, "just go!"

Sneak
2008-08-04, 08:59 AM
Rosie turns to Tempest as he walks. "Thanks...er...what's your name? And what exactly, y'know, are you?" He looks around and sees the centaur. "We're certainly a, uh, diverse group." He thinks for a moment to himself as he moves along. "Now why did we survive, and no one else...?"

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:00 AM
There's a duct? Well, I say someone with a revolver goes first for that seems to be the best weapon for that situation. Also someone with small stature... Murska then realizes this fits himself very well. Fine, I'll go first.

Mr. Mud
2008-08-04, 09:01 AM
I'll follow Murska, with my beretta. Someone with a heavy weapon come through last.

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:01 AM
In light of a few mistakes earlier, I'll respost my seed distribution here. I'll keep this quick so I don't get ninja'd by about 100 posts. This thread just exploded with posts the moment FF Fanboy announced the game start. :smallconfused:

Seeds:
- Base seed: mental (2)
- Secondary seed: time (2)
- Empowered (1)

Freshmeat, a tall, relatively young man with blonde hair and a long brown coat, shakes his head in disgust.
This ain't good. Judging from that phone call just now, we're not the only ones under attack by... whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

Unholstering a revolver, he follows the rest of the survivors out or through the train wreck. As he does so, he punches in a few numbers on the cell phone, calling the local police for either help, guidance or directions.
Oh, I'am so glad you did that.

The line was dead foir a few, second beofre the sounds of gunfire, and screams prevaded the atmosphere, a female police officer was on the line warning you away from major cities, and population centers, and how she wishes you god speed right before you heard a crash, and a explosion. ((there goes the police station.))

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 09:02 AM
I had another name before I died, but Tempest Fennac is the only name I can regall. I seem to be a half fennec fox, but I'm not sure how dying caused me to transform (I'm not complaining to be honest). I don't know why no one else survived. Thanks, Murska.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-04, 09:03 AM
((soooo... we are underground? :smallconfused:))

Jhonnie seems to have recovered from the shock slightly and looks around the group. This is just the worst dream ever. Whattaloadafreaks. he mutters on seeing the horseman and Tempest again.

I'll go through first, whatever. Jhonnie dives quickly into the duct, and scurries through at great speed due to his light frame.

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:05 AM
Murska is at the moment crawling into the duct. What happens?

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:05 AM
Everythings fine, except for the Roaring of the demon, and the lack of people wanting to excpae from it.

Ilena
2008-08-04, 09:06 AM
"Ill go last, im the tallest here and probably the heaviest, if its gona break might as well not trap you all" I assist people in getting into the duct.

Shademan
*insert russian profanity* Lets get out of here a wee bit quicker!

Spiryt
Sooo.... All I can do with that sword inside are short, inefficient stabs.
I guess I'll go in the middle then.

Takes his pistol.

Whoever is going as last one, can use another gun, I think.

So - who?

Sneak
2008-08-04, 09:07 AM
"Tempest Fennac, huh? Never even heard of a fennec. And you died? And came back?" He thinks. "Hmm. So I might be dead too?" He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head. "Hmph. Whatever. Well, I'll go last, I guess." He shoulders his shotgun and pats his revolver.

Murska
Murska is holding his revolver nervously while advancing farther. Hey guys, please let the light source be either close enough so that it's useful or far enough so that I can get my eyes used to the dark.

((Okay I'm guessing we have those weapons. Magically, a hunting rifle appears, strapped to Murska's back.))

Ilena
That will be me with my uzi :P

Sneak
2008-08-04, 09:09 AM
(( This thread is moving mad quick... ))

Mr. Mud
Pushes Murska a bit.

Whatever the hell that thing was, I don't think it will wait for us much longer...

((so wait, I do have my shotgun?))

Exeson
"Oh for F***'s SAKE!" Exeson shouts, "I'll be last to go, now just get up the f***ing shaft before we all die."

Ilena
(Oh ya, we all wana play :P)

"Hey you, with the shotgun, rock paper scissors on who goes last?"

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:10 AM
((I'm sort of hoping I reach the end of the duct soon cuz... RPing possibilities are a bit low.))

Shademan
2008-08-04, 09:11 AM
"i vote for horseboy. if anything comes from behind, he can kick it. X]"

Exeson
Exeson raises his pistol at Crixon's head. "get moving horsey"

[I am worried by how un-scared people are of the monster]

Tempest Fennac
Tempest enters the duct in the middle due to being a light source. (I'm scared. I'm just not sure where it is.)

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:12 AM
Is isanley annoyued by everyone wanting to go last, sriously WTF.))

Ilena
2008-08-04, 09:13 AM
(OOC - im not saying im not scared just that i weigh the most :P)

"Alright alirght, ill get going, like hell i wana stick around that thing, but if it breaks dont say i didnt warn you!"
and with that Crixon gets in the vent.

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:14 AM
The event is fine ppplz nothing really happens, until you exit it. ((waits for everyone else.))

Sneak
"Yeah, you know what? I'm not gonna fight to defend my position as the first to die if whatever killed everyone else here comes back to us. If you want the back, then you can goddam well have it. I'll stick with my survival instinct. Now let's MOVE, before we ALL get killed by that beastie." He grunts and crawls into the tunnel.

((Ninjad...whatever. This thread is moving way too fast.))

((EDIT: FFF: Yeah, but we don't know that. ))

Murska
Murska crawls... and crawls... and crawls... OTOH if the horse-thing would actually fit in, that'd mean I could basically move while crouched there. I'm small, ya know.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 09:15 AM
[So shall we assume that everyone crawls through the duct?]

Sneak
2008-08-04, 09:15 AM
(( Seems like a good plan. ))

Ilena
2008-08-04, 09:16 AM
(Im a little bit bigger then a medium/large human right now, when i accually change to centaur then im about 8 feet tall and weigh about 1500 pounds (right now i weigh about 250))

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 09:16 AM
Crawls near the Fennac. Left the gun and one clip to the Exeson.

(OCC - fanboy what's with those long weapons (shotguns/ rifles)? State it clearly. It's a bit weird to have such arsenal in train, but if they got it, just say it. There's too much confusion)

OCC Also Crixon, I think that you could use being a bit smaller... 1500 pounds i damn 700 kg. A large horse. Crawling trough the duct, dunno...

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:18 AM
Err... A drop? We're underground, this is an air duct, why the hell would it go LOWER?

((Shouldn't the narrator say if there's a drop.))

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:18 AM
Okay, as every one crawls through the duct the breeze gets stronger, and now everyone can feel it now it is the only redeeming factor of being trapped in the hot, cramped in the duct, in about 30 minuets you emerge from the duct into a sewer pipee, the smell of mildew, and grime assulting your nostrils.

Ilena
2008-08-04, 09:20 AM
No no right now im in human form, if i was in centaur form then i would not be able to fit inside to begin with, im able to shapeshift between a humanoid form (with a tail and fur) and full centaur form, and i know that 1500 pounds if a bit big for an average horse (my moms weighs 1200, mine 1000), but i am a bit bigger then an average horse :P

Exeson
2008-08-04, 09:21 AM
Exeson gets out of the duct into the sewer, "ok, everyone gather round and calm down, first introductions, I'm Exeson, ex-army, sniper"

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 09:21 AM
Great, this gets worse...... After almost throwing up, Tempest stands up if there is room. (I really hope we don't have to crawl through this.:smalleek:)I'm Tempest Fennac by the way (that's the only name I can remember).

Mr. Mud
2008-08-04, 09:22 AM
This makes the hot seem better...

Pulls his shirt over his nose.

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:22 AM
Murska. Why in the name of GOD would anyone create a ventilation duct from a subway to a sewer? What the hell were they thinking? :smallmad:

Ilena
2008-08-04, 09:23 AM
"Uh, gods that stench," Crixon covers up his mouth with his shirt sleeve, "My names Crixon, im an industrial worker, i work in a steel mill, or did i guess ...

Mr. Mud
2008-08-04, 09:25 AM
I was never one for introductions... well hell... I'm Mud. Ex secret service agent.

Looks around the sewer pipe...

Exeson
2008-08-04, 09:25 AM
"Murska, this is Ireland, I can't say I'm surprised" says Exeson with a chuckle. He then shakes everyone by the hand as they introduce themselves.

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 09:26 AM
Damn...

Heck, my name's Mirosław, you can call me Spiryt.
I'm curently working in advertising business, so I'm like a average guy. I like swords, and I'm bloody sure that this one that I've got here will be useful soon...

Murska
Better than Sweden, Murska responds with a grin.

((From Finland.))

Ilena
"Hey, guys i dont know about you but this stench is unbearable to me, lets get the hell outa here, if this is a sewer then its gota have manholes somewhere here, lets get outa here!

Tempest Fennac
2008-08-04, 09:27 AM
It's noce to meet all of you (I think). Do yu have any ideas about where the exit is? (Need to deadtime. Crixon can control me if he wants. See you all later.)

Exeson
2008-08-04, 09:28 AM
Exeson smiles at the joke, he then opens his duffle bag and pulls out the peices of a hunting rifle. He begins to assemble the weapon.

"looks like we got a lot of firepower with us, good, anyone with any bad wounds?"

Dr. Bath
Who the hell cares who you are? This doesn't matter. GAWD! What is up with you people?! We just need to get the hell outta here.

Jhonnie stomps off a short distance to see where the air movement is coming from.

Murska
Being able to shut off your sense of smell when necessary has never been as useful as today. :smallamused:

onasuma
"Ill take the rear. Come on people. We arent gonna get anywhere just standing around"

Mr. Mud
2008-08-04, 09:29 AM
The Halfman is right, we need to get moving. Save the introdutcions for later.

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:30 AM
Honestly, I'd rather know who I die with, while we're still in a relatively safe spot. We don't know how far this has spread, and I'm hoping the stuff's just happening locally, but still, we don't know what's out there and I'd rather be prepared.

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:31 AM
As the group spoke, they awakened a monster, one of stirring epic proportions, its very awakening sent sewer rats fleeing, and caused the few mutant fih to flee to sore suffocating where they landed,a dark roar emerged from the tunnels to the east. (BTW there are tunnel ways to the north, west, south, and east of you, you just came from the south.) and the tunnels trembled as the unseen beast made its first step into this world.

Exeson
Exeson raises the rifle at Johnnie. "lets not go rushing off anywhere, we are safe here for the moment and it seems that is a blessing, so lets all catch our breathe and make sure everyone is alright."

The stirring of the monster forces him to eat his words. "F*** that, lets go, Angel, lead the way"

Spiryt
Moving forwards, he looks for any sign of exit. Any stream of light, or something.

Cholera, cholera, this all just too weird

Holly crap what's that? Follow me! Move to the north!

Mr. Mud
I've got a bad leg, from one to many fights Exeson. Nothing ya' can do about it except crutches, and that would hinder the group in here. Lets get moving.

Holsters his Beretta at his waist, and takes a position on the left side of the party.

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:32 AM
Okay, the 'safe' comment seems to be a bit... hasty. I vote we go west! With this, Murska starts to carefully move westward, still holding out his revolver.

Freshmeat
2008-08-04, 09:32 AM
Well, the police station's fried, it seems, Freshmeat mutters before pocketing the cell phone. I guess this is some sort movie plot. An alien invasion or something, he says with a a slight hint of a nervous chuckle.
The name's Freshmeat, by the way. I'm a private eye.

Look, can we introduce ourselves underway? We're in a freaking sewer, and I'd still like to get as far away from that train monster as possible.

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:34 AM
The ground trembled as the beast grew near, now would be a good time to run. (anyway you guys go does'nt mastter jsut determines where you guys end up.)

Exeson
2008-08-04, 09:34 AM
"I say we go west, anyone got a better idea? angel leads, seeing as he is our light source, I want two body guards on him at all times. I will bring up the rear. Move!"

He slings his rifle over his shoulder and draws his 9mm.

Murska
2008-08-04, 09:35 AM
Okay, screw being careful, I'm out of here. Murska starts running westward.

Spiryt
Spiryt runs near the shinning Fennac. Sword is drawn.

Ilena
"I say follow the rats, they always find a way to survive! Now i dont know about you guys but lets pick a way and get outa here!"

"Hey,mrmud, you want to lean on me, we gota get movin man."

Crixon starts moving off west with the rest of the team.

Shademan
2008-08-04, 09:36 AM
"Dah! lets bounce." *starts running*

Mr. Mud
2008-08-04, 09:36 AM
You heard, Murska, we head west.

Waits for the rest of the party to past and takes the rearguard.

I still got some energy, halfman.

Limps forwards, looking in all directions.

Ilena
2008-08-04, 09:37 AM
OCC - Fennac follows the rest of the group west

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:38 AM
The giant beast stepped around the eastward bend, revealing it in all its horriblness.
Ther beast had black scales, and a swollen, and distended body, its breath smelling so strongly of gore, that even from this distance you can smell, the fell breath the eminates from its maw, filled with serrated teeth, and a long reptilaian tounge, it sends waves of sewage, and flith towards the group with each rumbling step.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 09:38 AM
Exeson glances sideways at Mrmud as the work the rearguard, "glad to know there is another services guy helping me out, really its like trying to organise some frightened children." he curses at the appearence of the monster and begins to run.

"hurry up in front", His shout sounds slightly hysteric, hinting that he is not as calm as he is pretending to be.

Spiryt
2008-08-04, 09:39 AM
( OCC. I must be away from comp for a while, hopefuly it won't last longer than half an hour. Exeson can guide my blade and the rest then)

Mr. Mud
2008-08-04, 09:40 AM
We've got trouble. *shouts* MOVE, AT THE FIRST TURN TAKE IT, HOLD YOUR FIRE.

Stares up at the demon.

To self: This will be interresting...

Shademan
"sweet mother russia! Lets try to go faster!" Susan pants ans try to pick up more speed

Murska
((Personally, I'm pretty sure that in such a situation, real people would be much MORE scared. :smallsmile:))

Ilena
2008-08-04, 09:43 AM
"Everyone run!" Crixon shouts and starts bookin it down the tunnel. Crixon starts lookin out for a ladder or something to get out of this tunnel.

Exeson
2008-08-04, 09:44 AM
[I'm gonna be AFK, Murska, look after my character for me please?]

Shademan
2008-08-04, 09:45 AM
"Everyone run!" Crixon shouts and starts bookin it down the tunnel. Crixon starts lookin out for a ladder or something to get out of this tunnel.

"gee! i ALMOST didnt figure that out by myself!" Susan remarks sarcastically.

Freshmeat
2008-08-04, 09:45 AM
I'm not sure if outrunning this thing is going to work! Freshmeat shouts, as he tries to do so anyway. Our best shot is probably to try and find a ladder and climb either up or down! With some luck, that thing can't scale walls!
As he continues to run, he mutters to himself: Or fly...