PDA

View Full Version : Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Pages : [1] 2 3

CurlyKitGirl
2008-08-19, 01:43 PM
The Fears of Pegasus Manor

Narrator: Cristo Meyers
Co-narrator: Mustiado

Well, the moment you've all been waiting for. The game thread of The Fears of Pegasus Manor. Everyone double-check the rules, there have been a few additions and clarifications, hopefully nothing too damaging. Good luck to everyone and have fun!

Chapter 1:
(I will be putting these at the beginning of every day. They have no bearing on the game, it's just extra story fluff for your viewing pleasure. Comments are welcome, but keep them to PM's, the game is about you guys, not me.)

Gabrielle slept, alone this time. Brandon was off on a ghost hunt, which probably meant he was wandering around a rickety old house with five or so others hoping to find something out of the ordinary. Max, as per usual, was taking up as much of the pillows as he possibly could.

Something else stirred in the darkness. It slid along the floor, unseen. It slowly made its way from room to room, like it was making sure there was no one else in the apartment. Finally, it came into the bedroom. Gabrielle stirred a bit, jostling Max from his spot. His ears perked, perhaps he sensed that something was off, but the problem with cats is that they’ll give the same response to a moth as they would an axe murderer. He yawned before laying his head back down. Gabrielle murmured a bit in her sleep and a smile crept across her face. She was lost in one of her few pleasant dreams.

The presence gathered at the foot of the bed. It was waiting, watching. It had a purpose, but that didn’t mean it couldn’t enjoy itself first. It slithered along the floor, slowly, coolly, gathering at the head of the bed.

Gabrielle sighed and rolled to her side. The presence stopped for a moment, coalescing. A shape started to form, a man. Gabrielle remained oblivious, lost in her dream.

Lukas adjusted his glasses, smiling to himself. He watched her sleep, walking around the bed, taking in every angle, watching the way her chest rose and fell.

Pleasant dreams? He noted the smile on her lips. He knelt down, face-to-face with Gabrielle. Hmm…let’s find out.

He reached out, just barely touching her forehead. His fingers seemed to sink into her, as if touching her mind. He closed his eyes, seeing Gabrielle’s dream.

Oh! Pleasant dreams indeed…

Lukas withdrew from her mind, smiling to himself. I’m surprised, Miss Sena. I’ve heard those scars don’t ever heal well enough for that. He chuckled softly. But, I’m afraid your pleasant dreams are at an end.

His form started to dissolve back into the presence, pooled where he had just been kneeling. It slid back to the foot of the bed, climbed the post, and settled there at the edge. There was a malevolence building in the air, nearly filling the room.

The presence spread out over the bed. Finally perturbed enough to be roused, Max leapt to the floor. Gabrielle’s sleep slowly became less peaceful and more fitful. She rolled over again, pushing the thin blanket off of her body, revealing the pale skin of her legs and thighs.

Skippy
2008-08-19, 01:44 PM
"Oy, what's going on 'ere? This's the wrong film entirely. And it's getting a bit kinky too." Mumbling under his breath about inappropriately labelled film canisters he switched off the film (to the groans and complaints of many an audience member who were getting quite interested) and switched it over to the correct one.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-08-19, 01:45 PM
*interestingly ominous music*
RadikalCurly Productions present
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

RadikalCurly Productions present
Monty Python et le Saint-Graal

Written, starring and presented by

Michael Cleese
Terry Chapman
John Gilliam
Terry Palin
Graham Idle
Eric Jones

écrit et présenté par

Also starring

God
King Arthur
Sir Bedevere
An Witche
Sir Robin
Sundry Others
Extras
Bit parts
The French

Aussi un étoile et totallee cool French peepull

Skippy
2008-08-19, 01:47 PM
The people responsible for the subtitles of this film have been sacked.

Also also starring

A hand drawn monster
Sir Galahad
Connie Booth as all All Women Who Aren't Ugly
A giant wooden rabbit

Aussi aussi un étoile.
Yew no, mah seester wuz a star wunce. She wuz a poodul een 'er school play. Reely.

Not Appearing In This Film

Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film

Noo. She cood not bee a poodul. Ah zaw dat show. Zee poodul beet mah brozair.
Poodul dun't bite brozairs; she said she had beeten a girl.
Mah brozair may 'ave long curly locks but ee ess not a -

CurlyKitGirl
2008-08-19, 01:52 PM
The people responsible for the sacking of the people who wrote the subtitles have also been sacked.
We have also checked an rechecked the subtitles of the people responsible for reading the subtitles of those who have not been sacked yet and they have been sacked for being lazy.

. . .

The people responsible for the previous card declaring who has been sacked have also been sacked for being confusing and ridiculous.
. . .

The people responsible for organising the rota of who posts what have been sacked for getting confused and switching humour/sensible. If such a thing exists in this game.

. . .

The people responsible for the rest of the film have now been sacked on principle.
Please enjoy the show.

Skippy
2008-08-19, 01:55 PM
Britain

A rather wet and misty day. Small chance of sun later in the afternoon; fifty - seven percent chance of coconuts and a ninety - seven percent chance of the legendary King Arthur and his noble steed Patsy being visited from on high by God [holy heavenly music and angels] - oh stop that - while on their way to the glorious citadel of Mighty Spamelot where I should totally be reiging. What am I? Chopped cat's liver. I only gave the King his ruddy sword and what do I get?
The job narrating this film and an insult. Calling me a watery tart with a sword. Heh, if I wasn't paid by the day I'd say who everyone was.
Oh right, the job. Guss I've been docked a days pay then.

As the Great and Noble Kng Arthur rode through the countryside questing for many right high - born and noble Knights versed in the arts of knowledge, bravery and purity he experienced many new and wond'rous things.
Sir Bedevere was the first to join him having demonstrated his prowess of Science! by knowing how to divine the true witch.
Lancelot and Galahad came next, having shewn to the world the fierce fighting spirt of the former and the graceful purity of the chaste (and handsome) Sir Galahad.Not that he wants to be, but then again, those two are always off pandying about together, wonder what those two do in their spare time.
And in time the Round Table was complete with knights (Sir Robin only being chosen to fill up the last seat by the leaky window (it's not all fun in Spamelot you know)) and thus they set forth!
Upon arrival at the fair court of Spamelot they were shocked by the decadence of the lower knights. They sang and danced as if they were in a musical or a cabaret! Trust me darling, I was in the musical, only part they let me have. It is not fun surrounded by bawdy drunkards in knitted chain mail.
And thus, greatly offended by the corruption they journeyed onwards in search of greatness.
And God appeared before them, causing a great averting of eyes, heavenly music and angels and reciting of hymns.
And lo, God was miffed at this. And he spake forth in his booming voice:
"Oy, Arthur, stop averting your eyes you silly, silly man and look at me. Not in the eyes you heretic. But at my glossy, full flowing beard.
You listening?
"It is my wish, as your God and seeing you and your company as deserving for you to seek out and find the Holy Grail.
Now hurry up and be quick about it. I want it found before the Second Coming after all."
And as God's sublime (as in indescribable, you don't expect me to crush on an old beardy wierdy do you? I'm only a historian, after all) visage vanished behind the glorious clouds King Arthur and his cohort split up and earched for the Holy Grail which would bring them honour and fame that would sing throughout the ages.

Skippy
2008-08-19, 02:00 PM
The roles:

Peasants (Town): They try to defend themselves from the brutal taunting of the Frenchmen, while helping King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table in their quest for the Holy Grail.

Knights of the Round Table (Masons): The bravest and noblest warriors of the Kingdom, they know and trust each other. They were given a task: To find the Holy Grail.

Tim the Enchanter (Seer): With his arcane knowledge of wizardry, he can predict the actions of a person during the night.

Sir Robin's Minstrel (Baner): The minstrel of Sir Robin has the task to raise the spirits of a person, so they won't be listening to the Frenchmen's taunting.

Dennis, the Peasant: He loves democracy, and he believes that the power of the people can accomplish anything. His vote counts double.

The Knight that Says "Ni": Using the secret word "Ni", he can make a person's vote a null one. This can be used only once every third day.

Not-Dead Fred: He's not dead yet! He can avoid getting lynched once.

All these characters win if all the Frenchmen are defeated.

The Frenchmen: They don't recognize King Arthur's authority, and they will taunt anyone who gets in their way. They win if they can control the voting (Being half of the living population).

The Keeper of the Bridge of Death: (Devil) He asks anyone three questions, he knows all the answers. Once every night, he can gather more information about a character which might help him.

The dread beast of Caerbannog: This cute wee beastie looks sae innocent tha' e'en the Seer an' De'il cannae tell it's sae dangerous. And the first time people try tae lynch it it'll kill two people who were on tha bandwagon.
Scries as: Villager.

Castle Anthrax: A castle full of nublie young girls aged sixteen to twentyone who can seduce one person every three nights.
If Sir Galahad is seduced he stays until Sir Lancelot rescues him and nullifies his power for the rest of the game.
Can be Villager, French or Knight. Scries as Villager, French or Knight.

Sir Galahad the Pure: Being pure he can protect save one noble maiden (gender does not apply) from death (of any means) once every four days.
Can be Villager, French or Knight. Scries as Villager, French or Knight.

Sir Robin the not-so-brave-as-Sir-Lancelot and not-so-pure-as-Sir-Galahad: Thanks to his cowardice he can flee being lynched once and escape being killed by other means once as well. However, thanks to RObin's shame about his song (He is brave Sir Robin- "Shut up!" he cannot be protected by the Baner.
Can be Villager, Knight or French. Scries as same.

Sir Bedevere: Uses his logic to try to save The Witch (lynchee).
Scries as Day Baner/Bedevere.
Is a Knight/English.

Three Headed Knight: This camp terror can make three and only three killings. Can be day or night, but only once per day/night cycle.
Scries as French/Three Headed Knight.
Is French.

God(Neutral): Can chose one person and only one person and command them to do one thing and one thing only. This person must actively try every day to do what God told them to or risk Death By Holy Hand grenande (Hallelujah!).
Example: Skippy (God) PMs the Narrators and says "Curly must keep Shadow alive until the end of the game."
Curly receives PM and has to do her best to keep Shadow alive.
Day Four: Shadow is lynched. Curly suffers DBHHG (H!) (Death By holy Hand Grenade (Hallelujah!)[/i]) for failing.
Curly will not suffer DBHHG (H!) if Shadow is autolynched.

Sir Lancelot the Brave: Aside from being a blood thirsty maniac he also has a tendecy to go into a homicidal rage after the first (near) death of Not-Dead-Yet Fred and will kill one person on the bandwagon.
Moreover, being brave he will also try to rescue Sir Gaalahad if he is seduced by Castle Anthrax. Has a one in five chance of succeeding.

The players:

DD
ruki-chan
Llama
Admiral Walrus
Indy
Griever
Emperor Demonking
Banjo
Freshmeat
Reinholdt
Shadowcaller
someonenonotyou
Mustadio
Ranna
Calamity
xNadia
Catseye2121
evnafets
Vibrant
Fleeing Coward
Eldritch Knight
Jontom Xire
Androgial
Helgraf
Cristo Meyers
Vampiric
Onasuma
Mad Wizard
PhantomFox
hap_hazard
Murska
Mal
Dr. Bath
((Mordokai))???
EagleWiz
Zar Peter
GAThraawn
Alpharius
Doseki
Lizard Lord
Lupy
Frigs
Free Hand
Space-is-curved
bayar
Recaiden
Uncle Festy
SuperSnortling
Detrevnisisiht
lamech

Day One starts now and will end in 72 hours (First day and all, you know...)

(Yes, that means you can post now!)

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-19, 02:02 PM
So how many times have you seen it?

Griever
2008-08-19, 02:07 PM
Bring out yer dead! Clonk! Bring out yer dead! Clonk!

This was the year of our lord 1035 and what had we to show for the centuries since the sacking of Rome? Nothing, or so I thought as I pushed my cart down the street, selling slightly-moldy bread.

What we need, is a king! I found myself thinking as I handed out "the usual" to the Fletcher family (three pale green pieces of toast!) Anyway, continued my inner monologue, I caught a glimpse of a group of knights roaming around earlier today, being lead by a man that, truth be told, had a rather funny beard. However, he had a certain commanding pose, mayhaps he will be king? With that thought, the filthy little man continued his rounds, listening to everyone he met to find out their opinions and all that.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-19, 02:08 PM
Freshmeat said double voters suck.

So double voter, claim.

Phae Nymna
2008-08-19, 02:16 PM
"See that man oer theyr? Oye think e's a king!"
"How would you know?"
"E's the only one not covered in ****."

detrevnisisiht
2008-08-19, 02:22 PM
A song because Somebody had too. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfGpVcdqeS0&feature=related)

.....well on second thought, lets not go to Camelot
It is a silly place.

[All]:Right

Vampiric
2008-08-19, 02:27 PM
"Pie Iesu Domine." THWACK "Dona Eis Requiem." THWACK

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-19, 02:40 PM
*takes a bath*

(According to the lore, I should be helt as royalty now, right?)

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-19, 03:32 PM
And fire!

A flight of flaming arrows flew overhead, many landing in the thatched roofs of the village, setting them ablaze.

No! No! NO! This is the wrong village you bloody blonde pretty boy idiot! Angrily, the director stormed into the center of the flaming village. Do you even know where you are?

A man dressed in green tights and holding a longbow rather guiltily looked around. Isn't this the set of Robin Hood: Men in Tights?

Do I look like Mel Brooks to you? The director pointed at another nearby decrepit village. He's filming over there. This is Monty Python.

Oh...err...terribly sorry... The man in green left quickly, followed by many other similarly dressed, and very merry, men.

There's a bathroom and a hacksaw in that one's future... The director points at a random crewman (Mustiado) You! Help get these fires out! Every time they make a bloody Robin Hood movie...

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-19, 03:33 PM
Doubler voter claim.

evnafets
2008-08-19, 04:07 PM
Oi - now 'old on there a minute.
Did you just make a second "Double voter" claim?

Does this in fact make a Double Double Voter claim?

Is that within the rules? I don't know if we can let you get away with this? First we have Double double Voter claims, and before you know it the King will want to marry some colonial woman.

What is the world coming to?

Reinholdt
2008-08-19, 04:10 PM
No, no. He said Doubler voter claim. Which I think is French for Doubloons. Therefore he most be claiming to be a French pirate who wants doubloons. Quick throw him in the water and see if his boat floats!

Uncle Festy
2008-08-19, 04:36 PM
"And now, for something completely different – a man claiming to be an advocate of democracy but who is probably a Frenchman trying to convince us that he's British!"
((Emperor Demonking.
Oh, and awesome narration, Curly/RadikalSkippy!))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-19, 04:39 PM
Reinholdt.

Because he confused me.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-19, 04:52 PM
A trireme beaches itself on sands beneath the high cliff of Dover, edge of Brittania, Old Blighty, Albion, The big wahoonie, That rainy place, the United Kindom, Cassiterides, Sheepland, The green and pleasant land: Britain.

A Roman Prefect takes the first few tentative steps on the fertile soil of this blessed land. He pulls toga close to ward off the bitter chill accompanied by a Centurian.

One thmall thtep for man, one giant leap for Romankind....

Pontiuth! Pontiuth! We theem to have made thome thort of mithtake! Thith ith not the thunny thores of Thpain!!

Nevew feaw, Biggus Dickus! We Womans will fowge a new tewatowy! We'll wule with wegulations and wigor. replies the Prefect coming up the shore, seeing this green land and looking to conquer it...

Vampiric
2008-08-19, 05:25 PM
A Roman Senator takes the first few tentative steps on the fertile soil of this blessed land. He pulls toga close to ward off the bitter chill.

One thmall thtep for man, one giant leap for Romankind....

Pontiuth! Pontiuth! We theem to have made thome thort of mithtake! Thith ith not the thunny thores of Thpain!!

Nevew feaw, Biggus Dickus! We Womans will fowge a new tewatowy! We'll wule with wegulations and wigor. replies his friend coming off the boat, seeing this green land and looking to conquer it...

Except Biggus Dickus is a Centurion, and Pontius Pilate was the Senator :smalltongue:

Your Python-fu is weak, old man...

@V Touché

Dr. Bath
2008-08-19, 05:32 PM
Dickus got promoted. :smallcool:

And Pontius Pilate was a prefect first, senator second, not that I ever said he wasn't a senator.

Lupy
2008-08-19, 05:53 PM
A man on a horse rode down from Camelot, for it is a silly place. Uncle Festy... You don't vote for kings!

Lizard Lord
2008-08-19, 06:33 PM
Emperor Demonking

I must have missed something, what role is the double voter? Or are you just joking around.

My vote will stay until this is cleared up.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-19, 06:38 PM
Could we possibly consider NOT lynching Emperor Demonking for once? :smallsigh:

Dallas-Dakota, because Reinholdt was perfectly clear. :smalltongue:

Lamech
2008-08-19, 06:54 PM
Doubler voter claim.
Umm.. are you claiming to be the double voter or what?
Anyway I am also in favor of not lynching Emperor Demonking with out reason, he gets lynched way to much.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-19, 07:17 PM
Not towards me!

Behold my power! For I am a master of confuse-fu!

Even though a nasty side effect is that I'm easily confused by some things.....

Griever
2008-08-19, 07:23 PM
The boring average commoner that is most definately not in on a plot to overthrow the rightful king of England slowly walks through the streets, looking for his lost Llama. Llama, Llama, where art thou? I need something to pull my cart of pitchforks so I can get to the French Revolution in time and look inconspicuous!

Uncle Festy
2008-08-19, 09:14 PM
"And now, for something completely different… an OoC Post!"
((In retrospect, it was probably a bad idea to try and stick my argument in the silliness that is IC. Anyways, I actually have a reason to point at EDK this time. See, he's claiming to be the double voter, using the logic that it's a useless role and the French wouldn't necessarily kill him for revealing it. Did I get that right?
Anyways, the subtle undertone here isn't just that EDK is Dennis – it's also that EDK is a good guy. And I find coming out on the first day and saying, "Yeah, I'm a good guy" without reason or need is rather suspicious. So, with no other leads, I'm going for EDK. And frankly, even if he is Dennis, it's no huge loss if he dies. As he said, the double voter role kinda stinks.
See? Lojik!))

Recaiden
2008-08-19, 09:35 PM
Could we possibly consider NOT lynching Emperor Demonking for once? :smallsigh:

Why would we consider that?

Reinholdt could be confusing to some. Not all of us are so understanding.

I believe that Dennis the peasant is the double voter.

And we can do without some rebelious democracy-follower
Emperor Demonking!

Lamech
2008-08-19, 09:39 PM
Okay wait, wait, wait first question is Demonking claiming to be Dennis? *Goes to PM Demonking.*
Narrators
How are ties decided, first person to reach the required votes? Flip a coin? No lynch?

Haruki-kun
2008-08-19, 09:49 PM
Okay wait, wait, wait first question is Demonking claiming to be Dennis? *Goes to PM Demonking.*
Narrators
How are ties decided, first person to reach the required votes? Flip a coin? No lynch?

Traditionally, the one who got the votes first gets lynched. But well.... let's wait for Skippy or Curly if not.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-08-19, 10:07 PM
The boring average commoner that is most definately not in on a plot to overthrow the rightful king of England slowly walks through the streets, looking for his lost Llama. Llama, Llama, where art thou? I need something to pull my cart of pitchforks so I can get to the French Revolution in time and look inconspicuous!

I'm sorry. I was distracted by some really long opening credits. (That did rock, by the way, Skip and Curly!!) Don't leave me! I'll get lost. Did you hear that King Arthur is around? I wonder if we'll get to see him. *The llama comes running up to Griever, hopping around, looking for the king. He accidentally bumps into Lizard Lord.*

(Sigh...another EDK bandwagon? Sorry LL, but "I'm confused, so I'm gonna point at EDK until I'm not confused" just seems....off.)

Uncle Festy
2008-08-19, 10:13 PM
(Sigh...another EDK bandwagon? Sorry LL, but "I'm confused, so I'm gonna point at EDK until I'm not confused" just seems....off.)

"And now, for something completely different – Uncle Festy explaining that he actually has a quasi-logical reason for pointing at EDK!"
((This is getting old pretty fast, so I'll try and shake it up a bit or change RP characters.))

Copacetic
2008-08-19, 10:15 PM
EDK is my bet, as of now.

Reinholdt
2008-08-19, 10:19 PM
"And now, for something completely different… an OoC Post!"
((In retrospect, it was probably a bad idea to try and stick my argument in the silliness that is IC. Anyways, I actually have a reason to point at EDK this time. See, he's claiming to be the double voter, using the logic that it's a useless role and the French wouldn't necessarily kill him for revealing it. Did I get that right?
Anyways, the subtle undertone here isn't just that EDK is Dennis – it's also that EDK is a good guy. And I find coming out on the first day and saying, "Yeah, I'm a good guy" without reason or need is rather suspicious. So, with no other leads, I'm going for EDK. And frankly, even if he is Dennis, it's no huge loss if he dies. As he said, the double voter role kinda stinks.
See? Lojik!))

((Hmm. I thought he was telling whoever Dennis was to claim. His statements and demands look awfully similar.))

My previous statement makes perfect sense. It is simply the way of science. If his boat floats, then it is made of wood and therefore a duck. A duck is also a mallard, which is Spanish in origin. Therefore, if he floats, he is a Spanish doubloon voting pirate who confused his language and accent with that of the French, being so similar. If however, his boat does not float, then it is poorly made and not quite wood. A poorly made non-wooden boat must surrender quickly. Therefore, if his boat does not float, he is French pansy pirate who rolls over at the first sign of trouble.

Simple science.

Now for the scientific way of lynching someone on the first day on the set, er, on the first day of existence, the pull the name out of the hat. Consistent every time and guaranteed to eliminate the pesky French. someonenonotyou needs to die. Excellent choice by the hat since some one not you is always the best choice for scientific deaths.

evnafets
2008-08-19, 10:24 PM
"And now, for something completely different – Uncle Festy explaining that he actually has a quasi-logical reason for pointing at EDK!"
((This is getting old pretty fast, so I'll try and shake it up a bit or change RP characters.))

Oi! now 'old on there a minute!
You can't just go changing the way you post at whim now can you? Thats just not cricket! There should be a law against this sort of thing. Just think of all the confusion that will arise if you stop posting "And now, for something completely different" and instead swap it with "wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!" the country will go completely bonkers!

evnafets points at Haruki-Kun for actually answering someones question intelligently in this thread.

((What??? It's a first day post. It's not meant to have any logic behind it. And some would say this game is not meant to have any logic at all))

Uncle Festy
2008-08-19, 10:25 PM
((@^EDIT - @^^: Huh, that's a good point. I'll keep that in mind.
The OoC stuff at the beginning, not the 'logic' that makes up the rest.
@^: Yeah, that's true…
I'll probably try doing it more interestingly, though.))

Free Hand
2008-08-19, 10:28 PM
Keith the axe murder strolled into the thread, looking about he decides that Frigs would make a very nice lamp. He whistles to himself and waves friendly to the other villagers.

((I bet EDK won't make it to see day four, anyone want to take that bet?))

((Edit: actually, make that day two.))

Lizard Lord
2008-08-19, 10:42 PM
Alright, I found the double voter role. I must have skipped it on accident. As promissed I will unvote Demonking.

Unvote Emperor Demonking

Though @ Llama: It is the first day. What else should I go on?

Bayar
2008-08-20, 03:47 AM
Ok. I wanna burn a witch. I burn someonenotyou.

((because of something he did a long time ago...))

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-20, 04:41 AM
I'm not claiming the double voter.

The double voter should claim.

This is because he is useless.

But he can be confirmed as an innocent.

This means we can make a network.

Bayar
2008-08-20, 04:42 AM
I'm not claiming the double voter.

The double voter should claim.

This is because he is useless.

But he can be confirmed as an innocent.

This means we can make a network.

That would be moronic since the bad guys will just cut off his head in his sleep...

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-20, 04:46 AM
He's a useless role. His only good quality is that he can create a network. It also creates a clear target for baner protection.

banjo1985
2008-08-20, 05:29 AM
((Nice one guys, that introduction was absolutely priceless :smallbiggrin:))

The Official Python Minstrel carefully places a strip of masking tape over a crumbling piece of his hard sugary shell and strums his lute happily.

"Brave Sir Coward ran away,
bravely ran away away,
When danger reared its ugly head,
he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Coward turned about,
and valiantly, he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet,
he beat a very brave retreat.
A brave retreat by brave Sir Coward."

CurlyKitGirl
2008-08-20, 06:02 AM
((Thanks! It took a while to plan (and several people almost ruined it by not reading the big, red bold words in recruiting) and was very fun to write.
Now all give a nice warm (and totally not explosive) round of applause to Cristo for letting us borrow his own opening post for his Fears game.
*applause*
You also get this entirely worthless tin of spam for your perusal and or treausring.
*hands him the spam*
Now back to your roleplaying.

@Banjo: no fleeing then?:smalltongue:))

Mustiado
2008-08-20, 06:20 AM
Now see that? EDK is far more subtle than you'd think... he's implying that he has a more important good guy role to form a network with,and he's willing to sacrifice Dennis to do it. :smallbiggrin:

I think I'm going to point at someonenonotyou, as well.

Vampiric
2008-08-20, 06:29 AM
Well, first day point...

follow the bandwagon(s)?
pick a number out a hat?

NO!

I point at:

TPAM!

Mustiado

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-20, 07:24 AM
Now all give a nice warm (and totally not explosive) round of applause to Cristo for letting us borrow his own opening post for his Fears game.
*applause*
You also get this entirely worthless tin of spam for your perusal and or treausring.
*hands him the spam*

((But...I like explosions. They're all pretty, especially the big ones...))

((Skippy: If you think that was getting kinky...:smallamused:))

((There would be a terribly witty and Python-esque comment about liking spam here, but I couldn't be bothered...

...and I sacked my writer last week.))

The director continues to harangue his crew. Get that mike out of the shot! Where's the Black Knight? He was due on the set an hour ago!

The cowtapult has arrived, sir.

Cowtapult? I didn't ask for a cowtapult...I don't even know what a cowtapult is

MOOOOOOO...splat!

Oh...cowtapult. Yes yes, very good then. Er, um, put it over there next to the shrubberies.

Uncle Festy
2008-08-20, 07:27 AM
A deep, slow narrative voice comes from nowhere. "And so… Uncle Festy accused the Emperor of the Kings of Demons of being a Frenchman. And there was much wailing, and gnashing of teeth…"
"And now, for something completely different – a chicken!"
The screen pans to a closeup of a chicken, running. Then, the screen pans out to show the lynch mob following it.
((Fleeing Coward, on principle.
Switching votes because I totally misunderstood what EDK was saying – not that he was particularly clear, but meh.))

Freshmeat
2008-08-20, 07:41 AM
I've some doubts whether that double voter plan would work. Claiming a role doesn't exactly equal being confirmed as an innocent. If no one else disputes the claim that would indeed suggest that the claim is legit, but it's still a far cry from being trustworthy enough to be told everyone's roles. The real double voter might be inactive for all we know. That said, double voters are indeed a bit lame in a world of seers, baners, masons, snipers and whatnot. No idea why it's such a popular role, but it's still a power role nonetheless. Better to have around than just mere villagers.

*points at Lupy*

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-20, 07:46 AM
I've some doubts whether that double voter plan would work. Claiming a role doesn't exactly equal being confirmed as an innocent. If no one else disputes the claim that would indeed suggest that the claim is legit, but it's still a far cry from being trustworthy enough to be told everyone's roles. The real double voter might be inactive for all we know. That said, double voters are indeed a bit lame in a world of seers, baners, masons, snipers and whatnot. No idea why it's such a popular role, but it's still a power role nonetheless. Better to have around than just mere villagers.

((This is what I was thinking. Claiming double-voter isn't going to accomplish anything aside from probably putting the claimant right in the sights of the wolves. There's no reason for anyone to trust them, no reason for the baner to protect them, and really no reason for the seer to scry them.))

Lamech
2008-08-20, 07:48 AM
Freshmeat if the other narrators agree with Haruki-kun on ties, then it would be semi-easy to verify the claim of the double voter. For example five people point at the Person A, then five people including the double voter point at Person B. This would give an extremely high degree of wieght to the double voter's claim. That being said to do this we would be sacrificing someone.

Murska
2008-08-20, 08:56 AM
I'll point at Doseki.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-20, 09:02 AM
Freshmeat if the other narrators agree with Haruki-kun on ties, then it would be semi-easy to verify the claim of the double voter. For example five people point at the Person A, then five people including the double voter point at Person B. This would give an extremely high degree of wieght to the double voter's claim. That being said to do this we would be sacrificing someone.

Or we could maker it so everyonre has one vote.

Uncle Festy

hap_hazard
2008-08-20, 09:12 AM
*points at Murska*

PhantomFox
2008-08-20, 09:40 AM
Point at bayar for no good reason.

Lamech
2008-08-20, 10:04 AM
Lupy, your name sounds loopy, which can mean crazy, which is exactly what we don't need in this game.

But in other news...
Stop, and please read this might be important
I Kind of like Demonkings plan of finding the double voter, so now no one has more than two votes right now. So will everyone please make sure they do not push the number of votes anyone has above two. Assuming the double voter is willing, this will narrow the number of possible people that the double voter could be down to two, and this will either mean we find a wolf at the cost of the double voter or tell everyone who the double voter is and allow a network of the power-roles to form.

Edit: Crap, someonenotyou already has three so I'm going to vote for Fleeing Coward. Please don't push anyone's vote total above three.

Eldritch Knight
2008-08-20, 10:09 AM
Phantomfox

Lizard Lord
2008-08-20, 10:39 AM
Random point at Griever

Phae Nymna
2008-08-20, 11:04 AM
I say... What a conundrum we have gathered here! Coward He's a monster, with big, pointy, teeth! Most likely allied with a deadly monster. :smallannoyed:

*hands him the spam*

((What about jam? Isn't that a necessity when you're eating spam a lot?))

Lamech
2008-08-20, 11:54 AM
Wait is the rabbit of caerbannog evil? Or is it like god and not really have any win conditions. Or do we not know its side?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-20, 12:12 PM
I say... What a conundrum we have gathered here! DALLAS DAKOTA! He's a monster, with big, pointy, teeth! Most likely allied with the Rabbit of Caerbannog. :smallannoyed:

((What about jam? Isn't that a necessity when you're eating spam a lot?))

Have you ever looked at any show I was in? It shows that my mouth doesn´t have big pointy teeth....... I don´t like these false accusations.....

I mean, they call me a monster...but I still have feelings....:smallfrown:

Burn him! He hurt mah feelings!

(Yay, Llama is also confused. *is confused toghetter with llama*)

Recaiden
2008-08-20, 02:22 PM
Why would we consider that?

Reinholdt could be confusing to some. Not all of us are so understanding.

I believe that Dennis the peasant is the double voter.

And we can do without some rebelious democracy-follower
Emperor Demonking!

Never mind, misunderstood. Admiral Walrus. Zar Peter

Helgraf
2008-08-20, 02:52 PM
Lizard Lord

Phae Nymna
2008-08-20, 07:11 PM
Have you ever looked at any show I was in? It shows that my mouth doesn´t have big pointy teeth....... I don´t like these false accusations.....

I mean, they call me a monster...but I still have feelings....:smallfrown:

Burn him! He hurt mah feelings!

(Yay, Llama is also confused. *is confused toghetter with llama*)

See now, I feel terrible. You are innocent. Seemingly. *shakes hands* Sorry....

((Okay, edited. Lurv ya. Friends?))

Uncle Festy
2008-08-20, 07:42 PM
"And now, for something completely different - Uncle Festy having internet acces!"
The camera switches to Uncle Festy. He's typing out a post in the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Werewolf thread, using only one finger. Suddenly, without warning, the goblin zombie's finger snaps off. Festy starts cursing as the scene changes again.

Phae Nymna
2008-08-20, 07:58 PM
"I have a complaint about this parrot."

Fleeing Coward
2008-08-20, 08:18 PM
This vote update is brought to you by some insignificant coward that's trying to run away from the lynch mob.

Current Vote Tally
Someonenonotyou x5
Fleeing Coward x3
Coward x2 (I figure if I cut myself in half I'd have half the chance of getting lynched?)
Lizard Lord x2
Uncle Festy x2
Griever
Emperor Demonking
Reinholdt
Dallas-Dakota
Haruki-Kun
Frigs
Mustiado
Lupy
Doseki
Murska
Bayar
PhantomFox
Admiral Walrus
Helgraf
Recaiden

Still need to vote
Indy
someonenonotyou
Ranna
Calamity
Catseye2121
Vibrant
Jontom Xire
Androgial
Mad Wizard
Mal
Dr. Bath
((Mordokai))???
EagleWiz
Zar Peter
GAThraawn
Alpharius
Doseki
Space-is-curved
SuperSnortling
Detrevnisisiht

If you would like to subscribe to this free but useless public service please vote to burn someone. No, not you or me.

Griever
2008-08-20, 08:27 PM
((Thanks for the list, FC

someonenonotyou, FC has definately proven himself to be a help to the villager side (Fatbelly) or quite the nuisance (AC II), I want to see how he does in this game.))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-08-20, 08:39 PM
Wait.. am I in this game? I got a role PM but I'm not on the list. I think I'm in this game. I'm sure I'm in this game.

If I am in this game, I would like to have no part in this discussion. I mean, Strategy, on the first day? blasphemy.

Scene clicks to a policewoman talking to a buisinessman by the name of (TPAM) Greiver
"What about this one? It says here, crunchy frog. What sort of confection is that?"

Haruki-kun
2008-08-20, 08:43 PM
I mean, Strategy, on the first day? blasphemy.

Thank you! My thoughts exactly.

Nychta
2008-08-21, 12:47 AM
Oh cheers FC. Would you consider PM'ing reminders? :smallwink:

Helgraf

Shadowcaller
2008-08-21, 12:52 AM
This one would like to randomly vote too, Recaiden.

onasuma
2008-08-21, 04:01 AM
Fleeing coward. His attempt to fool us all shall not go unoticed!

Calamity
2008-08-21, 08:52 AM
someonenonotyou ((I may as well))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-21, 10:03 AM
See now, I feel terrible. You are innocent. Seemingly. *shakes hands* Sorry....

((Okay, edited. Lurv ya. Friends?))
((Kay, lurv ya to, friends forever! But you better give me a cookie to make me happy again:smalltongue:))

Ranna
2008-08-21, 10:09 AM
Teeth for sale Teeth for sale - almost mud free - Teeth for sale will trade for turnips!!

Catseye2121 are your eyes truly from a cat? How can that be sir? Do tell me the procedure I am sure that adding eyes to my wares will help my business!

Zar Peter
2008-08-21, 10:17 AM
point at someonenonotyou

and now to something completely different... a man on holidays...

bye

Murska
2008-08-21, 11:44 AM
Zar Peter!

Vibrant
2008-08-21, 12:10 PM
doseki

/random

Uncle Festy
2008-08-21, 03:20 PM
and now to something completely different... a man on holidays...

((Aack! You stole my thing!
I'd point at you, but then people will think it's suspicious if FC turns out to be bad. But consider yourself pointed at!))

Space-Is-Curved
2008-08-21, 03:43 PM
I'd point at you, but then people will think it's suspicious if FC turns out to be bad. But consider yourself pointed at!))

Aha! I sense a poor Uncle Festy afraid to accuse! To action!
Zar Peter!. In England, we have a King!

Zar Peter
2008-08-21, 03:47 PM

You did that line?

Sowwy!

Ermm... and now... and now... to something completely the same... a man with nine legs!

Voice from the off: He ran away!

Did he? Well, then the man with three buttoms, isn't it?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-21, 03:48 PM
Another voice from the distance shouts : But he escaped after his fartings proved to be to much for the guards!

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-08-21, 04:31 PM
actually, we already did that.
*wink*

Zar Peter
2008-08-21, 04:52 PM
And now... and now... for something completely the same... a man with nine legs!

Voice from the off: He ran away!

Did he? Well, then the man with three buttoms, isn't it?

I think I just had a deja vu

EagleWiz
2008-08-21, 04:56 PM
Lets kill Zar Peter.

TFT
2008-08-22, 12:20 AM
And now for something completely random... (Not stealing it... :smallamused:)

Vibrant

Dr. Bath
2008-08-22, 06:58 AM
((Cult_of_the_Raven did it.

Also: I'm going to be away, please don't autolynch me.))

Skippy
2008-08-22, 01:47 PM
((Placeholder for end day. No more voting!))

onasuma
2008-08-23, 04:36 PM
Appologise, im off to france now. Please dont auto lynch me.

Skippy
2008-08-23, 07:04 PM
In the highest tower of a castle, a young man is locked by his father. The exit from the tower is forbidden, until he agrees to marry.

Desperate, and refusing to marry, the young man sings, asking for help.

"Where are you? Where are you, my heart's desire?"

Suddenly, Someone who was passing by hears the song, and moved by the lyrics, hurries to the tower. Makes his way battling against all the guards, and finally arrives to the room where the young man was waiting.

"Who are you?"

"I came here to rescue you"

"Well, I was waiting for someone, but no, not you"

Suddenly, a cow falls over the knight who had come to rescue the young man.

Someone (no, not you!) got lynched. He was a villager.

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours or so. Those with night actions send them to both Curly and me, please.

((Sorry about the delay. I was hospitalized after being attacked by a vorpal hamster))

Uncle Festy
2008-08-23, 07:41 PM
((My internet access is unreliable for the next week-ish. Please do not to autolynch. Thankee!
@Radikalskippy: You feeling better now?))

"And now, for something completely different – nothing!"

Skippy
2008-08-23, 07:52 PM
@Radikalskippy: You feeling better now?))

Actually, no. It tore me apart. I'm posting using my eyelashes because now I've got no arms :smallfrown:

Nychta
2008-08-24, 02:25 AM
Actually, no. It tore me apart. I'm posting using my eyelashes because now I've got no arms :smallfrown:

I bow to you. Typing with one's eyelashes is hard. Second only in difficulty to getting your cat to type for you.

Mustiado
2008-08-24, 06:09 AM
4q3t44t3333333333333333t4tarevbwsQBA

((Says Mr. Fluffy the tabby.))

androgial
2008-08-24, 11:15 AM
(i have returned from a vactation of torrential rains and delayed flights)

....and winter gave spring aand summer a knock and went straight into fall.

Alpharius
2008-08-25, 09:42 AM
I'm back from two weeks of no internet access :smalleek:. Just want to know, how many days of playing have I missed? I couldn't find the markers.

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-25, 09:43 AM
(it's night 1)

Alpharius
2008-08-25, 10:02 AM
Really? Wow. 4 pages for one day!

Skippy
2008-08-25, 11:37 PM
Night One ends

In the night, an enchanter is in the forest, blowing things up with fireballs coming out of his rod.

Suddenly, some guys come from nowhere and tell him:

"Excuse us, monsieur, can you tell us why do you suck so much with that rod? My grandmother was able to blow things up by spitting on them. And she had no teeth!"

They began blowing raspberries at him, throwing ducks and chickens to his head.

The enchanter felt bad, and ran away, crying, disappearing in the distance.

Somewhere else, an unusual knight discussed with himself about what should he do with the rests of his last meal.

"I tell you, we should just burn this stuff"
"Can't we just let those things here?"
"And wait for an angry mob to come and see it, then come and chase us? What are you, a moron?"
"Don't insult yourself, stupid!"
"Who are you calling stupid?"
"Not you, the other one!"

The discussion kept going on, as the daylight reveals the robes of a villager.

Summary:
Admiral Walrus was taunted to tears by the Frenchmen. He was Tim, the Enchanter.
Phantomfox was eaten by the Three Headed Knight. He was a villager.

Day Two begins now and will end in (hopefully) 48 hours.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-25, 11:50 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-zomg-run-cat-woman-screams.jpg

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-26, 04:08 AM
Uncle Festy
Also if we followed my plan, Tim would still be alive.

banjo1985
2008-08-26, 05:48 AM
The worlds biggest minstrel continues to tune his banjo whilst nodding his massive sweet-based head in the direction of Alpharius.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-26, 05:55 AM
*clueless*
*random point at Onasuma*
*clueless*

Jontom Xire
2008-08-26, 07:43 AM
I point at Emperor Demonking.

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-26, 07:54 AM
And...ACTION!

The line of actors immediatly burst into song:

We're men...we're men in tights....

NO NO NO! Wrong one AGAIN! And it's the same joke we did last time too! The director yelled, pulling at his hair. God, what did I do to deserve actors like this?

He paused for a moment as a serene silence filled the stage. There was no sound at all, just a majestic voice that only the director could hear. Anyone nearby knew exactly, in their hearts, that an angelic presence had made itself known. The moment lasted only an instant, leaving the director to break the silence:

Oh...right...that.

((Dallas-dakota))

Mustiado
2008-08-26, 08:35 AM
((I'm so tempted to steal Cristo's Schtick here... but I doubt the director from Blazing Saddles would be welcome on-set. :smalltongue:))

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-26, 08:43 AM
((psh, don't let me stop you))

Uncle Festy
2008-08-26, 08:49 AM
"And now, for something completely different… Emperor Demonking!"

The camera pans over to EDK. "What? What did I do?"
Uncle walks on stage. "What you did was point at me. Now if I were a vengeful person, I would point back at you. But I've already established that me thinking you were guilty was a mistake, so –"
"Hey hey hey!" cuts in the narrator. "You can't go on ranting again! We already had you do that, and then it wouldn't be completely different!"
"Shut up! That's not my –"

"And now, for something completely different – me tapdancing!" The man jumps up on his desk and starts doing a jig.

androgial
2008-08-26, 08:52 AM
a flight of swallows flit over the stage in arrow formation gripping the husk of a coconuttightly when they suddenly loose their airspeed velocity and the entire setup falls fast and hard right into androgials forehead which causes the arrow of swallows to spin stopping at hakarikun (random point) leaving androgial lying on the ground with a coconut and flight of european swallows on his forehead.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-26, 09:01 AM
((Dallas-dakota))
:smallconfused:

And Androgial, I think you ment Haruki-kun?

androgial
2008-08-26, 09:17 AM
(shhhh im unconcious and am in no way shape or form directing these swallows to perform stunts for the film...besides swallows cant spell either)

Madmal
2008-08-26, 09:50 AM
random point at Jontom Xire, 'cause i forgot to suscribe to this thread, and i'm not sure if i'm still alive.

Griever
2008-08-26, 09:52 AM
Malmagor, because I don't trust those who are unsure of their current living condition! :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Mordokai
2008-08-26, 09:59 AM
Griever, because I still hold a grudge against him for killing me in Poirot murder mystery II :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-08-26, 10:11 AM
(I know from experience that Skip believes in authenticity in his posts and strives to always use the same color of speech in his posts as the players used in their posts. He once PM'ed me in a previous game he was running and asked my exact color scheme for Atreyu.

I also notice that the Frenchmen talk in normal black text w/ quotation marks around the words. Uncle Festy talks in this manner. I think we should test the waters of our Uncle's loyalty.)

*The llama bleats at Griever then points at Mal, as if to say, EEEK! A ZOMBIE!

Madmal
2008-08-26, 10:14 AM

Vampire, actually. I don't have any rotted-out bits of me.

((blame FF_Fanboy and the kiss/kill thread.))

Freshmeat
2008-08-26, 10:19 AM
"Bring out your dead!"

*loads bayar on his cart*

Ranna
2008-08-26, 11:05 AM
Hair Hair I have hair today just for you, and you and you *Ranna jumps upon an up turned bucket and starts failing around pointing at people and trying to place filthy wigs ontop of their heads.*

Oi Atreyu I say Llama hair is quite nice is it not mind if we take you back round to the old barbers and give you a lil shave I would love to add Llama hair to my collection I bet I could find us both a pretty penny in that... maybe even a coconut!

Helgraf
2008-08-26, 11:06 AM
*Griever*.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-26, 11:46 AM
(I know from experience that Skip believes in authenticity in his posts and strives to always use the same color of speech in his posts as the players used in their posts. He once PM'ed me in a previous game he was running and asked my exact color scheme for Atreyu.

I also notice that the Frenchmen talk in normal black text w/ quotation marks around the words. Uncle Festy talks in this manner. I think we should test the waters of our Uncle's loyalty.)

Are you serious?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-26, 11:51 AM

T´iss the best we got.
Uncle Festy!

Lamech
2008-08-26, 11:57 AM
I have a slight grudge against fleeing coward, for lynching me in stargate and joining team evil in FF.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-26, 12:21 PM
Are you serious?

Dood. It's Llama Logic. :smalltongue:

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-26, 12:26 PM
No, if he's right about Radikal Skippy keeping to speech colour patterns, then we can break this game open.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-26, 12:52 PM
.....I really doubt many narrators would be that obvious.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-26, 12:55 PM
Why wouldn't they?

All they'd have to do is not include those with weird speech in their posts, but if we all had weird speech...

Mustiado
2008-08-26, 01:00 PM
Something tells me the mere fact that you posted this in thread as opposed to just doing it may have run that idea into the ground. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2008-08-26, 01:00 PM
Why wouldn't they?

Because it would be like them practically telling us who the wolves are, and then it would make no sense.

Anyway.... I'm pointing at Griever.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-26, 01:01 PM
How would I have gotten everyone in this thread to adopt a different colour scheme without mentioning it in this thread?

Also don't you think the narrators would notice? I have enough faith in the narrator's that they won't change the rules.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-26, 01:05 PM
How would I have gotten everyone in this thread to adopt a different colour scheme without mentioning it in this thread?

Also don't you think the narrators would notice? I have enough faith in the narrator's that they won't change the rules.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

Griever
2008-08-26, 01:08 PM
Uncle Festy, since that seems to be the only lead we have left.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-26, 01:08 PM
You simued me.

To respond to you. Would the narrators realise that it was a breaking stratergy to begin with.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-26, 01:10 PM
To respond to you. Would the narrators realise that it was a breaking stratergy to begin with.

Given that it has just been posted here and blatantly discussed int he thread, and there is no such thing as a rule that says "The narrators will be consistent in narrating scenes", especially considering, Monty Python isn't exactly about being consistent in anything... *points at the opening posts*... I really don't think they wouldn't realize it.

But hey, I might be wrong. Feel free.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-26, 01:19 PM
Everyone get their own colour scheme.

"Hi."

Bayar
2008-08-26, 02:06 PM
"Bring out your dead!"

*loads bayar on his cart*

I'm not dead ! Freshmeat, did you hear ? I said I'm not dead !

Zar Peter
2008-08-26, 02:41 PM
And now... famous deaths.

Today... the death of Doseki.

Doseki
2008-08-26, 03:07 PM
Why you Zar Peter, point at me will ya.

EagleWiz
2008-08-26, 03:15 PM
Vote for Griever

Uncle Festy
2008-08-26, 03:35 PM
((*rolls eyes*
Oh come on people. Are you seriously following Llama logic? I mean he's awesomely silly and all, but that doesn't mean you have to lynch an innocent because he pointed at one.))

Murska
2008-08-26, 03:43 PM
I'll point at Doseki.

Space-Is-Curved
2008-08-26, 03:50 PM
""And now, for something completely unoriginal... me!""

((*rolls eyes*
Oh come on people. Are you seriously following Llama logic? I mean he's awesomely silly and all, but that doesn't mean you have to lynch an innocent because he pointed at one.))
""Yes. Yes it does.""
Uncle Festy.

Note the very identifiable text style.

Lizard Lord
2008-08-26, 03:59 PM
""And now, for something completely unoriginal... me!""

""Yes. Yes it does.""
Uncle Festy.

Note the very identifiable text style.
No, not it doesn't. Space-Is-Curved

Many innocents have died because people followed llama logic. It is not the first day anymore. Continuously pointing at people based on almost nothing is a sure way to make the town lose.

Alpharius
2008-08-26, 04:15 PM
Uncle Festy

Vampiric
2008-08-26, 04:23 PM
Sorry Uncle Festy, it may be Llama logic, but Space-Is-Curved has a point.

Uncle Festy
2008-08-26, 04:29 PM
((I wasn't going to address Atreyu's point because I figured no one would take him seriously, but here goes. I know that Radikalskippy is following color schemes, but I'd have to assume that he would only do that when he's using an actual character, rather then a role! Really, how stupid would you have to be to do that! Besides, there's more then one Frenchman, and not all of them are going to be using the same color scheme. And I'm sure that there's no one with an orange/cyan/light purple speech scheme (see the three headed warrior in the latest narration). So please, don't do something stupid like this!))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-08-26, 04:39 PM
((I wasn't going to address Atreyu's point because I figured no one would take him seriously,)

(I didn't think so, either. Sorry, Festy. Look guys, this game just became a lot harder for us this morning when Tim was taunted into leaving. I know we don't have much on the second day, but surely we have something more than me being goofy to go on?? Right?)

Mustiado
2008-08-26, 05:13 PM
Mmmmrph. I'm pointing at bayar for quoting one of my least favorite songs in Spam-a-lot.

Sorry, I meant spa... Oh eff this.

Zar Peter
2008-08-26, 05:37 PM
Uncle Festy, since that seems to be the only lead we have left.

How come it you always point at Atreyu and now you follow his (completely hillarious) logic, Griever?

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-08-26, 05:50 PM
This sketch is too silly. stop it. right now, you heard me.

Doesn't anyone know not to follow llama-drawn wagons?
Greiver for now, unless other (real) evidence presents itself.

Recaiden
2008-08-26, 06:46 PM
((*rolls eyes*

Who else said we were lynching an innocent? Uncle Festy

GAThraawn
2008-08-26, 08:10 PM
As the townsfolk debate endlessly amongst themselves about the merits and dangers of llama-logic, three cloaked figures skulk through the shadows. Apparently, the native peasants are not the only ones to have been ired by the audacity of the offensive French invaders.

((I wasn't going to address Atreyu's point because I wasn't expecting...

Hidden from view by a cart piled high with bodies, most dead, a couple disputing the point, the three figures tense.

...anyone would take him seriously, but here goes.

"Nobody expec..."

"No, Biggles, not yet!"

"But he just said..."

"It is not yet time. To strike now would cost us the element of surprise."

"Our chief weapon is surprise and fear. Two. Our two chief weapons are surprise and fear."

"And near fanatical devotion to the Pope!"

"Shut up, you fool. We will keep our eyes on the one we suspect, Cult_of_the_Raven, and when she reveals his true colours..."

"The French colours! Red, white and blue."

"...her three true colours, we will strike with ruthless efficiency."

"And fear!"

"And surprise!"

"We will strike with our three chief weapons: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and nice red uniforms...damn. We will...Our weapons...When she shows his true colours, her two, three, three true colours, we will unleash our entire arsnel upon her, including...such diverse elements as..."

"Near fanatical..."

"Shut up, you fool."

"Do you think we should practice this a bit more first? No sense going about half-cocked."

"Probably best. Biggles, prepare the rack. Cardinal, get the cushions. When the French strike, we shall be prepared. Preparedness is our chief weapon against the French, our chief weapon along with...our two, three chief weapons...include...oh bugger."

Uncle Festy
2008-08-26, 08:32 PM
*snipped*

I'd make an annoyed comment about how you're taking the exact color scheme as the three-headed knight (retroactively, I might add), but I'm too busy laughing my head off. :smallbiggrin:

androgial
2008-08-26, 09:10 PM
you know, everyone knows that the spanish inquisition is evil and the evil ones in this film are the french therefore the spanish inquisition must be french.

the flight of swallows flap thier wings and turn the coconut around to point atGAThraawn

TFT
2008-08-26, 09:33 PM
I'm fairly sure that right now we don't have too much to go off of Uncle Festy, so right now llama logic seems to be the only logic we have. Its just too early to tell right now, at least from what I can see. I could try some logic, but...

A crime scene is shown with a detective, studying the recent deaths, giving what he has found out so far.
"And as you can see here, these footprints clearly show--"
A knight comes running towards the detective, cutting his throat and killing him.

...I don't want that to happen to me.

Obviously, the real reason why I'm not giving logic is because I have none right now.

Lizard Lord
2008-08-26, 09:40 PM
Sorry Uncle Festy, it may be Llama logic, but Space-Is-Curved has a point.

No she doesn't.

Seriously, what point are you talking about?

Or are you just joking around?

Helgraf
2008-08-26, 11:00 PM
Because the Addams Family is overrated.

Uncle Festy

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-08-26, 11:59 PM
*snip*
"Shut up, you fool. We will keep our eyes on the one we suspect, Cult_of_the_Raven, and when he reveals his true colours..."
*snip*

But I'm a she, not a he...

Eldritch Knight
2008-08-27, 12:38 AM
Uncle Festy

GAThraawn
2008-08-27, 01:59 AM
But I'm a she, not a he...

"I think she might have a point there."

"I know; I didn't want to say anything, I was hoping to just ignore your crass mistake...now you've gone and made us all look so stupid..."

"Well, we do have one option: we could just ignore the error, or we could pretend we never made it in the first place. Two, we have two options, unless we could convince Cult_of_the_Raven that she was a he...three options...amongst our options are such alternatives as..."

"Oh, shut up, Biggles. Cardinal, amend the minutes. Biggles, prepare the comfy chair. She will soon make a confession about being a she, and about questioning our prepositions, and about expecting the Spanish...that's three confessions; she will make three confessions..."

"One of our many...no, wait. Two of our chief weapons includes surprise and ruthless efficiency..."

"...but nobody expected us to be perfect with our prepositions."

Stealthily, the three figures slip away to clear the filthy English mud off their dreaded comfy chair.

Reinholdt
2008-08-27, 03:12 AM
"Uncle Festy continues to try something different every step of the way. The sign of scientific progress is repeated error and trials. Therefore, Festy is a man of science and against ignorance. Scientifically speaking, Festy is a man of forward motion, and we all know that the French go backwards more than anything. As such he cannot be French. The scales must be balanced. Griever seems to be carrying a heavy implement. Throw him on the scales and forward with academia!"

((I don't like how quickly and large the bandwagon against Festy got, especially considering the source, who ironically is not to blame.))

Bayar
2008-08-27, 03:50 AM
Mmmmrph. I'm pointing at bayar for quoting one of my least favorite songs in Spam-a-lot.

Sorry, I meant spa... Oh eff this.

Huh ? :confused:

Jontom Xire
2008-08-27, 06:25 AM
Not sure if I've pointed today or not, so I point at Dallas-Dakota. Why? Because I keep thinking his posts are Atreyu's due to his Llamatar.

Uncle Festy
2008-08-27, 06:38 AM
[COLOR="Navy"]((I don't like how quickly and large the bandwagon against Festy got, especially considering the source, who ironically is not to blame.))

((Huh. You know, I hadn't noticed that before, but looking over what happened, it did spiral out of control rather quickly. And one of the earliest instigators of this bandwagon was Griever.
… that's also partially a survival point for me, but meh.
@JX: You pointed at EDK.))

Uncle Festy
2008-08-27, 02:28 PM
((Sorry for the double post, but…
Please don't lynch me!
Bumppity bump.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-08-27, 10:16 PM
indurain, sigh

Uncle Festy
2008-08-27, 10:25 PM
((@^: Who's Indurain Sigh? :smalltongue:
Well, this was a pretty awesome game, but I got the most useless role ever. Seriously. I mean, if having any role at all makes you want to lynch me less, fine, but there was nothing interesting for me to do with it.
:smallsigh:
Well, see you guys later. And don't forget to lynch whoever started/supported this suspiciously fast bandwagon after I kick the bucket!
-Uncle Festy Sir Lancelot the Brave, out.))

Free Hand
2008-08-28, 06:57 AM
((I wish I' kept better track of this game, too many games..

Eum... Dallas-Dakota because there can only be one!!!))

Uncle Festy
2008-08-28, 09:25 PM
((Oh, and on the off-chance that I don't get lynched, I'm gone till monday. Don't autolynch me.))

hap_hazard
2008-08-29, 03:47 AM
*points at Griever*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-29, 05:15 AM
Oh what the... Griever.
Sigh...

Jontom Xire
2008-08-29, 05:43 AM
Well I just made a spreadsheet, but I have a couple of questions for the narrators:

1) When does this day end? It seems to have been going on forever.

2) It would be helpful if the player list used full names not nicknames and was alphabetically sorted. I copied it into Excel and even after sorting it alphabetically, Atreyu ended up under L. And finding Dallas-Dakota in the list took a bit of doing too.

3) Haruki-kun and Cult of the Raven do not seem to be playing, but have pointed and been pointed at anyway. What's up with that? Is "ruki-chan" meant to be a nicname for Haruki-kun? I don't see CotR under either C or R in my sorted spreadsheet.

4) It is nice (but a lot of work, I know) to cross out dead players names on the player list.

Anyway, for those that want to know, Uncle Festy has 10 votes and Griever has 7. In the hope of saving Uncle Festy, I am going to change my vote again to point at Griever, so make that 8 for him. Everyone else only has one or two votes for them, so who cares.

Shadowcaller
2008-08-29, 05:50 AM
Well I guess I should vote too now Griever to follow a trusty bandwagon created by people I don't know a thing about.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-29, 05:55 AM
Well I just made a spreadsheet, but I have a couple of questions for the narrators:
I'm not a narrator but I'l try to answer them anyway.

1) When does this day end? It seems to have been going on forever.

As soon as Curly or Skippy have the time and energy for it.

2) It would be helpful if the player list used full names not nicknames and was alphabetically sorted. I copied it into Excel and even after sorting it alphabetically, Atreyu ended up under L. And finding Dallas-Dakota in the list took a bit of doing too.
Sorry, I'm partially to be blamed here, I told Curly/Skippy on msn a looong long long time ago that I wanted to join this. So I signed up 'first' and I wanted to be first on the list. :smalltongue:

3) Haruki-kun and Cult of the Raven do not seem to be playing, but have pointed and been pointed at anyway. What's up with that? Is "ruki-chan" meant to be a nicname for Haruki-kun? I don't see CotR under either C or R in my sorted spreadsheet.

Ruki-Chan is indeed a nickname for Haruki-Kun, by Ruki-Chan, they thus mean Haruki-Kun.
I don't know about Cult of the Raven.

4) It is nice (but a lot of work, I know) to cross out dead players names on the player list.
I'l make a alphabetically sorted list by the forum names. With the dead crossed out.
Unless either Skippy or Curly outquick me, though I preferr that their attention go to the end-of-day scene.

If nobody in the meanwhile has posted, I'l edit the list onto this post.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-29, 05:57 AM
If he was lying the real one would've came out.

Griever

Nychta
2008-08-29, 06:02 AM
griever i think

Lamech
2008-08-29, 06:30 AM
I'll be changing my point to griever for reasons of my own...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-29, 06:34 AM
Player list, I hope this'l do.
Players alive 47/50 or 48/51, wasn't actually clear if it was 50 or 51, and since Mordokai pointed today, I included him.(Despite his doubts in the recruiting thread)

{table=head]player|role|
Admiral Walrus|Tim the Enchanter
Alpharius|
Androgial|
Atreyu The Masked Llama|
Banjo1985|
Bayar|
Calamity|
Catseye2121|
Cristo Meyers|
Dallas-Dakota|
Detrevnisisiht|
Doseki|
Dr. Bath|
EagleWiz|
Eldritch Knight|
Emperor Demonking|
Evnafets |
Fleeing Coward|
Free Hand|
Freshmeat_|
Frigs|
GAthraawn|
Griever|
Hap_Hazard|
Helgraf|
Haruki-Kun|
Indurain|
Jontom Xire|
Lamech|
Lizard Lord|
Lupy|
Mad Wizard|
Malmagor Andrigal|
Mordokai|
Murska|
Mustiado|
Onasuma|
Phantomfox|Villager
Ranna|
Recaiden|
Reinholdt|
ShadowCaller|
Someonenonotyou| Villager
Space-is-Curved|
SuperSnortling |
Uncle Festy|
Vampiric|
Vibrant|
xnadia|
Zar Peter|
[/table]

Griever
2008-08-29, 08:14 AM
Sir Lancelot the Brave, out.

Nice, so we either lynch Lancelot or a mason, eh? Bloody hell...

Mustiado
2008-08-29, 10:20 AM
Wait. Are you pulling a YOW? That's my maneuver.

Griever
2008-08-29, 10:26 AM
Well, pretty sure I'll be lynched soon enough, and I'll be shown to be a mason... so might as well attempt to save myself by pointing at bayar as Uncle Festy claims Lancelot-ness.

Zar Peter
2008-08-29, 11:55 AM
Well, I give you the doubt

bayar is it then.

Shadowcaller
2008-08-29, 11:59 AM
If Griever claims mason hood...
bayar it is.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-29, 12:00 PM
How many does Bayar have?

Mustiado
2008-08-29, 12:02 PM
I think that makes five or six?

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-29, 12:04 PM
All right, now let's get this scene shot and call it a day. ACTION!

She's a witch! says the peasant.

Burn her! An astronaut echoes.

Wait, cut! The director points out the astronaut. Where'd he come from?

A flustered assistant combs through some notes, Um...no idea, sir.

Well get him out of here! Dejectedly, the astronaut walks off the set. Now then, ACTION!

She's a witch!

Burn her!

Aye, burn yer mateys!

CUT! What's a pirate doing here? The director jumps to his feet. Anyone not part of this scene get off the set!

The pirate, two camels, a llama, four ninjas, Moby ****...err...a really big white whale, two cowboys, Mal Reynolds, and Frederic Nietzche all leave the set.

And now, the point:

bayar*fanfare*

Griever
2008-08-29, 12:05 PM
That was awesome, Cristo.

And I still am very saveable, if this very long day keeps up! Save the Mason!! Force the wolves to waste a night kill!! Eat mor chikin!!

Bayar
2008-08-29, 12:06 PM
Hey, **** this ****. Why does everybody wants to bandwagonise me ? Because I was a WW in Death Note ? I am on team good guys. And I assure you, you dont want to kill me.

Chainging point to Griever.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-29, 12:08 PM
:smalleek:

I forgot I hadn't voted... er.... Dallas-Dakota, because he said so in Central. :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2008-08-29, 12:08 PM
What the hell is going on here? Nobody wants to get killed? Are you all crazy? We have to kill someone, it's our purpose.

Murska
2008-08-29, 12:09 PM
*sigh*

The wolves must be jumping around in glee right now, since it seems that everyone has decided to reveal having a good power role in an attempt to sway the wagon toward someone else.

I might just as well join the group. HELLO EVERYONE, I'M ON TEAM VILLAGER AS A PEASANT! DON'T WAGON ME!

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-29, 12:09 PM
Bayar for trying to lynch a mason.

Griever
2008-08-29, 12:16 PM
Okay, bayar is playing the power role card; not an exceptionally powerful one but ugh...

Murska, you claim to be a villager, die before I randomly pick the baner or something!

Bayar
2008-08-29, 12:16 PM
Bayar for trying to lynch a mason.

Bite me. I dont trust anyone. and I wont change my point, since you guys pissed me off. That is what I do when I play Shadows over Camelot. If someone accuses me of being the traitr when I say I am not and we get a black sword, I **** them all and just stay in camelot or try to get the grail so I can be sure I wont die.

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-29, 12:17 PM
Muska

Bayar, claim.

Reinholdt
2008-08-29, 12:19 PM
"Hmm. It seems Uncle Festy is lightest on the scales, which means his brain isn't as heavy as it should be. And we all know a heavy brain represents scientific intellect. Therefore, he's expendable."

((3 bandwagons. 3 good guy roles supposedly. Well looking back, Sir Lancelot is just as, if not more likely to kill a good guy than a bad, and his other ability is next to useless. Killing him may be better than killing a simple villager, though not quite as good as killing a Frenchman.))

Emperor Demonking
2008-08-29, 12:24 PM
Uncle Festy, started this mess.

Griever
2008-08-29, 12:25 PM
Uncle Festy, the cat with the gun makes a lot of sense.

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-29, 12:25 PM
GrieverFestyBayarMurskaGrieverFestyBayarMurska...

*totters dizzily*

...somebody stop the thread...I want to get off...

Mustiado
2008-08-29, 12:33 PM
"Hmm. It seems Uncle Festy is lightest on the scales, which means his brain isn't as heavy as it should be. And we all know a heavy brain represents scientific intellect. Therefore, he's expendable."

((3 bandwagons. 3 good guy roles supposedly. Well looking back, Sir Lancelot is just as, if not more likely to kill a good guy than a bad, and his other ability is next to useless. Killing him may be better than killing a simple villager, though not quite as good as killing a Frenchman.))

Are we really at the point where we have to cut losses? This is getting ridiculous. Uncle Festy. But I feel icky doing it.

Vampiric
2008-08-29, 01:29 PM
GrieverFestyBayarMurskaGrieverFestyBayarMurska...

*totters dizzily*

...somebody stop the thread...I want to get off...

Too late! *leans over Cristo and heaves*

Ugh... remind me not to ride the bandwagon after chili....

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-29, 01:30 PM
((I am soooo pointing at you tomorrow for that...:smalltongue:)

Skippy
2008-08-29, 02:25 PM
Day ends!!!

Once again, the night falls over England. A crowd is gathering, and it seems to have taken sides.

"Griever did it!"

"Festy did it!"

"They can't both have done it! Or can they?"

"Let's burn them both, that way we can't fail!"

"Why burn them? We always burn them! Let's toss them into the Endless Pit!"

"Let's throw bananas at them!"

"No! They can use it against us, and I still don't know how to defend myself against a banana!"

"I told you it would be useful!"

Suddenly, Sir Galahad makes his way through the crowd, rushes in and takes Uncle Festy with him, then runs away.

The crowd stays silent, after losing track of Festy.

"What can we do now?"

"Let's burn the other guy anyway!"

"Yes, let's do that!"

So, Griever was burnt. After checking his stuff, the villagers can clearly see a coconut split in halves and a can of Spam.

Summary: Griever was lynched. He was one of the Knights of the Round Table.

((Sorry about the delay. School and work...

Also, I'll update the post with the characters, sorry about that.

And now to something completely different, please cross out your votes if you are changing them. (You can cross them out with text to be crossed out))

Edit: I forgot this. Just this once, I'll give the potential autolynchees another day.

androgial
2008-08-29, 02:47 PM
this is what happens when we lynch the seer day one.....dibs on the spam

Shadowcaller
2008-08-29, 02:51 PM
this is what happens when we lynch the seer day one.....dibs on the spam

We didin't lynch the seer, he fell victim to the ancient curse that was cast upon his role long before this forum existed.
The "The seer always dies first" curse (and he was taunted to death by the frenchmen.)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-29, 03:20 PM
Player list
Players alive 46/50 or 47/51, wasn't actually clear if it was 50 or 51.

{table=head]player|role|
Admiral Walrus|Tim the Enchanter
Alpharius|
Androgial|
Atreyu The Masked Llama|
Banjo1985|
Bayar|
Calamity|
Catseye2121|
Cristo Meyers|
Dallas-Dakota|
Detrevnisisiht|
Doseki|
Dr. Bath|
EagleWiz|
Eldritch Knight|
Emperor Demonking|
Evnafets |
Fleeing Coward|
Free Hand|
Freshmeat_|
Frigs|
GAthraawn|
Griever|(KotRT)mason
Hap_Hazard|
Helgraf|
Haruki-Kun|
Indurain|
Jontom Xire|
Lamech|
Lizard Lord|
Lupy|
Mad Wizard|
Malmagor Andrigal|
Mordokai|
Murska|
Mustiado|
Onasuma|
Phantomfox|Villager
Ranna|
Recaiden|
Reinholdt|
ShadowCaller|
Someonenonotyou| Villager
Space-is-Curved|
SuperSnortling |
Uncle Festy|
Vampiric|
Vibrant|
xnadia|
Zar Peter|
[/table]

onasuma
2008-08-30, 12:08 AM
Away again. Back monday. I swear I'll get a point in next time...

Mad Wizard
2008-08-31, 10:11 AM
Gah, I forgot about this. When does the next day start?

Uncle Festy
2008-08-31, 05:17 PM
"And now for something completely different – Uncle Festy surviving! And being pissed off about it!
((*facepalms*
Ugh. I mean, I should be glad that I'm alive, but really? Giving up a Mason to save Lancelot? The role's not totally useless (though it's pretty close), but Reinholdt had a point – it's not very good. At least, a mason is definitely better!
*sighs*
Oh well, let's make the best of it. Today was a confusing day, and I intend to overanalyze it to death. I may need Baner protection, though Bayar may need it more. That's the Baner's call, though.
I'll be back in about 24 hours. Hopefully, I'll still be alive.))

Reinholdt
2008-08-31, 05:36 PM
((Actually looking back at the vote count, Festy, you were ahead by 1. Which means either Dennis was in on the other wagon, or the Knights of Ni used their ability. Or both.

@V Ah. Though I would've thought there wouldn't be a lynching in that case. *shrug*))

androgial
2008-08-31, 05:46 PM
reinholdt my boy you forgot that sir galahad(being pure) had the ability to save any one person from any one death once during the film.....sir galahad wisked unclefesty away from death therefore sir galahad used his special ability to save the one man that could rescue him from the vixens....errr denezins of castle anthrax in much need of a spanking.

Phae Nymna
2008-08-31, 10:05 PM
((:smallsigh: I forgot to check for a few days. (I know, Uberstupid on my part, but whatever.) Oh well. ANd I was just beginning on my Tim avatar.))

~Wavering through air comes the voice of the angered spirit of the Enchanter who was the one who they had called Tim while he was still alive on Page 4~

~"Damn you french bastards! I fart in your general direction[s]! *scries* In the year 1793 you shall execute your then King, Louis XVI! How do you like that? You cheese eating, fart directing, toads!"~

*abruptly, the silence resumes*

Skippy
2008-08-31, 10:55 PM
Night Ends!

Sir Bedevere is adjusting his Really Large Scales at night, after the mob has retired, preparing it to use it the next day.

Suddenly, a bunch of Frenchmen appear.

"What ees zat, you filthy English dog? Why do you waste your time? Zey will never find us, we're too smart for your lot! And zat thing you are working on, it seems like a blind chimpanzee did it, using only its left foot! Ces't horrible!"

They began throwing chickens and little animals at him, forcing him to run away.

Summary: Freshmeat_ was taunted by the Frenchmen and forced to run away. He was Sir Bedevere, the Day Baner.

Day begins now and will end on Wednesday, hopefully.

Those marked for autolynch:
Detrevnisisiht
Indurain
Mad Wizard
SuperSnortling

Ranna
2008-09-01, 02:54 PM
Fleeing Coward you french Craven, this sounds like your work!

Zar Peter
2008-09-01, 04:17 PM
Since I don't know anything about anyone I point at...

Reinholdt! He hurt me. And only because I killed him twice...

Mean cat!

Emperor Demonking
2008-09-01, 04:18 PM
Going for Dr, Bath

Reinholdt
2008-09-01, 04:36 PM
Since I don't know anything about anyone I point at...

Reinholdt! He hurt me. And only because I killed him twice...

Mean cat!

((Shoot. Can't point back at you cause taking revenge across multiple games is just cruel.

Besides, we should have gotten some information based on yesterday. No matter how convoluted and turned around...:smallannoyed:.

Looking back, I'll have to go with:))

"Space-Is-Curved, your name is a falsehood. Space is clearly a scientifically proven flat surface designed for the transfer of stars, via the cosmic wagon, from one end of the earth to the other, where they dump the stars in the sun to generate heat."

Vampiric
2008-09-01, 04:52 PM
Reinholdt! You can't just subvert the laws of Fiz-ix like that! Everyone knows that the cosmic wagon is a lie! It is in fact a cart, pulled by the Donkey of Universal Falsehoods (it's actually a turtle, but it lied on it's application form - don't tell it I told you).

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-01, 06:28 PM
The director sat in his chair, watching the scene. Finally everything was going according to plan.

You've got no arms!

It's just a flesh wound!

Okay. Now switch to camera 3. The told the camera-guy.

*switch*

It would almost be romantic… She found herself idly thinking as she navigated around the furniture. The still silent dark was having a calming effect on her nerves, it seemed. The anger pulled to the surface by old memories died as quickly as it sprang to life. The comfort of home was working its magic. Lindsay settled down onto the couch and a mind eager to forget the stress of the past days quickly went blank…

A faint sound reached her ears, frightened breathing, almost a whimper. “Lin…“ It was coming from somewhere in the room with her. Lindsay strained her eyes against the darkness, trying to place the sound. No, no way… In the corner, she could make out a figure, a familiar figure. “‘Elle?” She ventured, not quite believing herself or her eyes.

The room seemed to brighten with a pale light, revealing the copper-colored hair and slight frame of the young woman Lindsay had come to know and love. Reason and logic took a backseat to relief at seeing her best friend safe. “I can’t believe it, ‘Elle?”

Back to camera 4! BACK TO CAMERA 4!

*switch*

I'll bite your knees off!

What the hell was that?

Err...I dunno, sir.

Well go find out! ...and have a copy brought to my trailer...

(Ranna)

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-09-01, 06:29 PM
hmm... Freshmeat got killed.

I think Fleeing Coward is to blame! He's a witch! Burn him!

Mustiado
2008-09-01, 06:42 PM
A witch! Ah, he turned me into a newt!

... Aw. I made myself sad without Bedevere to finish that quote. ?:(

FC

Haruki-kun
2008-09-01, 06:48 PM
"Zar Peter! Why exaclty have you pointed at an innocent cat?"

Space-Is-Curved
2008-09-01, 07:15 PM
As wrong as Reinholdt is about the celestial bodies, he does have a point. We should carefully analyze our mistakes to see what went wrong.

The answer is obviously the Llama. He deceived us all. For that, he deserves a painful death by carrot.

Lamech
2008-09-01, 07:17 PM
I'm going to guess fleeing coward probably isn't a villager. Team evil hit two relativly skilled players. If fleeing coward was one of the french, it would be suspicious... Point comes after I've looked back at the last two days.

Uncle Festy
2008-09-01, 07:37 PM
((Looking at yesterday, I'd say that one person who I think might be suspicious is EagleWiz.))

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-01, 07:58 PM
I'm going to guess fleeing coward probably isn't a villager. Team evil hit two relativly skilled players. If fleeing coward was one of the french, it would be suspicious... Point comes after I've looked back at the last two days.

((nah, Coward's smarter than that. He may have this Valjean-Javert thing going with Freshmeat_, but killing Freshmeat_ this early in the game just leads right to him and he knows it. Coward might be pulling a double-bluff, but for someone with a reputation for being a wolf that's really risky))

Fleeing Coward
2008-09-01, 08:49 PM
Look at my sig, if you always lynch me, you'll be wrong 66% of the time and I'm almost as likely to be a mason as I am to be an ordinary wolf. Just because I happen to have gotten a couple more wolf roles than is usual and survived until near the end of the game for most of them doesn't mean I'm always a wolf.
Also, survival point at Zar Peter unless someone can come up with a better idea.

androgial
2008-09-01, 11:01 PM
meh random point at EDK cuz my swallows hired a contract lawyer and are renegotiating the spinning on a coconut to point clause......seems they want to spin more often for some reason go figure.

Helgraf
2008-09-01, 11:12 PM
I say, give Ranna a go, what?

Lamech
2008-09-01, 11:13 PM
Sonofacrap... random point at adrogical (just started college, cutting in to my WW time). This will change (or on the off chance I like it be explained), if I get a spreadsheet up before the day ends.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-01, 11:40 PM
((Random point at Doseki *grumble grumble school*))

Murska
2008-09-02, 12:29 AM
A random point at Vampiric. Fleeing Coward.

Nychta
2008-09-02, 01:28 AM
pointholder at xNadia till i think of something.

Jontom could be right. Bayar.

Jontom Xire
2008-09-02, 02:33 AM
I point at Bayar because I find his sudden claim to be a good guy mighty suspicious. I also find it odd how lots of people suddenly started saying we should use the baner on him, etc. I think he only claimed to be a villager. Better to have lynched him than either Lancelot or a mason.

I hope the seer scried Uncle Festy and verified his claim and started building a network.

Bayar
2008-09-02, 02:41 AM
I said I was a good guy. Dont remember if I said I had a role. Well, yes, I have a role. A minor one though. I just dont wanna die.

Zar Peter
2008-09-02, 02:46 AM
"Zar Peter! Why exaclty have you pointed at an innocent cat?"

While I don't know he isn't guilty, how can you know he is innocent? He is a cat after all, and we all know cats are eeeevviiiiillll.

(And mostly I pointed at him to let the discussions begin and the pointing started. There was a big gap between night end and pointing, I wanted to fill the gap.)

Reinholdt
2008-09-02, 02:55 AM
Propaganda and slander against cats.

((Don't listen to his lies. Cats are your friends.))

Zar Peter
2008-09-02, 02:56 AM
((Don't listen to his lies. Cats are your friends.))

Says the sweet little kitty which shoots out of the window...

banjo1985
2008-09-02, 03:55 AM
The giant Minstrel points at Zar Peter because his player has a cat thing going on at the moment. :smallbiggrin:

Alpharius
2008-09-02, 08:26 AM
Zar Peter. 'Cos the RSPCA are knocking on my door.

Skippy
2008-09-02, 08:56 AM
Important announcement from your friendly narrators:

Asking for Role PMs is a gamebreaking tactic, and it won't be allowed here. If someone is using this tactic to confirm/deny roles, that person is cheating and will be killed by a Holy Hand Grenade.

Please don't take the fun out of this game.

Jontom Xire
2008-09-02, 09:35 AM
It's not really that game breaking. It's been dealt with before.

A) You can post all role PM's in a spoiler in the "first" post.
B) Players can still lie. I did very well in Twin Villages by faking a role PM which I sent to someone who was giving me grief and about to get me lynched. Mind you, that game had unique roles. If you send the same role PM to all villagers, then....
C) Try sending unique PMs to all players even if they have the same role.

Shadowcaller
2008-09-02, 10:02 AM

B) Players can still lie. I did very well in Twin Villages by faking a role PM which I sent to someone who was giving me grief and about to get me lynched. Mind you, that game had unique roles. If you send the same role PM to all villagers, then....

But... but... but copypaste is our friend:smalleek:.

Emperor Demonking
2008-09-02, 10:14 AM

Asking for Role PMs is a gamebreaking tactic, and it won't be allowed here. If someone is using this tactic to confirm/deny roles, that person is cheating and will be killed by a Holy Hand Grenade.

Have people done that?

Dr. Bath
2008-09-02, 10:23 AM

It's not always a game-breaking factor, but if none of those listed solutions are used, it can be.

@EDK: They have in the past. One example would be the end-game in Mafia IV (the star wars one) and another more blatent example would be the Super Smash Brothers, but that was a bit different because there were unique roles.

onasuma
2008-09-02, 02:30 PM
Page 9 and my first point! Honestly, i wont be leaving again soon. Zar Peter, other people are, so i might as well join in.

Helgraf
2008-09-02, 02:46 PM

Soo, emm, hate to say this, but what's to keep someone from forging a PM with a Role PM request in it to get someone tossed out of the game?