PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread IX

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

T-O-E
2008-09-01, 01:32 PM
Congratualtions, you've grouped a cows teet...

Speeking of which, who's idea was it first to suck the nipple of a cow and drink the white liquid that comes out? :smallconfused:

Obviously a great lover of nature.

Threeshades
2008-09-01, 01:33 PM
So do I get this right, you are the ABR fanbase?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 01:34 PM

I asked that same question. :smallbiggrin:

memnarch
2008-09-01, 01:37 PM
Probably.

I make new comic. Would have the Guinoids in as well, but I can't find the templates for that right now.

FireDrake
2008-09-01, 01:39 PM
Woah! I phone someone for five minutes and there's a whole new page.

Omicroncubed
2008-09-01, 01:43 PM
woah, I phone someone for five minutes and there's a whole new page.

I was playing the piano for like, what, 2 to 4 minutes or so and a page and a half pops up :smalltongue:

I'm working on something small yet canon for a change... Might throw in something non-canon too... but that's still a might...

Elder Tsofu
2008-09-01, 01:48 PM
Still lurking around, altough I feel it's lika a full time job just to keep up with your discussions. :smalltongue:

T-O-E
2008-09-01, 01:57 PM

You would be right if not for Elder Tsofu and the various other lurkers who may not exist.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-01, 01:57 PM
I never thought anyone other then the abr'ers would even bother to read this stuff. :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2008-09-01, 02:00 PM
There have been How many pages ina the last ~3 hours?

You would be right if not for Elder Tsofu and the various other lurkers who may not exist.

That would include me if it weren't for my pathetic and often ignored attempts at being part of FFF.

... And being just about half of sprite wars...

Speaking of sprite wars, I'm sure Q is about to yell at me for not making something yesterday...

*plugs ears*

I'm working on it!

:smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 02:02 PM
It almost seems like everyone has a pet plot goblin these days....:smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 02:03 PM
I wanna learn thing thing style. :smalltongue:

Elder Tsofu
2008-09-01, 02:03 PM
There have been How many pages ina the last ~3 hours?

About 5.
Full time job....

Omicroncubed
2008-09-01, 02:09 PM
I wanna learn thing thing style. :smalltongue:

I could make a thread that explains how to make them. At least how I make them. :smalltongue:

@V: Yes I do, hold on, I need to finish up a few things first though. I'll get to making that thread soon.

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 02:10 PM
yesh! :smallbiggrin: i love the mindless violence of the thing thing games dont you?:smalltongue:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-01, 02:12 PM
I like it's plot more. :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 02:12 PM
Hehe, I need to go and play em' through again. The first one is kind of hard.

Threeshades
2008-09-01, 02:30 PM
New comic up. because im bored and cannot get myself to do actually important work. Like finishing the damn Pop0-page.

Sorry lying and all who read Pop0 :smallfrown:

Nameless
2008-09-01, 02:48 PM
New comic up. because im bored and cannot get myself to do actually important work. Like finishing the damn Pop0-page.

Sorry lying and all who read Pop0 :smallfrown:

I LAWLD your comic. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 02:57 PM
Sprite Wars, canon
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q281/iceddragons/comics/backstab.png

It took you three days to make this?

Just kidding. :smalltongue:

T-O-E
2008-09-01, 03:12 PM
IS IT GONNA BE A TROLL??? :tongue:

I want something unique, interesting and complex.

Threeshades
2008-09-01, 03:13 PM
Like a troll with a funny hat?

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-01, 03:13 PM

Kinda took you awhile to answer that. And you didn't technically answer it either.

T-O-E
2008-09-01, 03:28 PM
Kinda took you awhile to answer that. And you didn't technically answer it either.

I didn't have the answer at the time. No, I won't be a troll. Probably not anyway.

Hyozo
2008-09-01, 03:33 PM
It took you three days to make this?

Just kidding. :smalltongue:

Yesteray I was busy working on group picture for one of the PBP games I'm in, the day before I was making templates and a comic for FFF, and in the end I still post Sprite Wars comics twice as often as anybody other than you. :smallmad:

Nameless
2008-09-01, 03:33 PM
Like a troll with a funny hat?

LOL. :smallbiggrin:

That's too awesome for words!

memnarch
2008-09-01, 03:42 PM
@ 3s' comic; Hey! I resemble that!

Waaaaait..... :smallbiggrin:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-01, 03:46 PM
i just went to get regents for a spell i'll use. SO DONT YOU DO ANYTHING!:smallfurious:

...I'm surprised that Nowhere contains that many acting heads of state. You'd think they'd be, well, ruling, rather than chillin' in Nowhere.

yes you did. :smallmad: Now I'm gonna have to draw you another templet. :smallfurious::smallfurious: Also your gonna be mad at me for messing up the spell.

Out of curiosity, what was your original idea?

:smalleek: Where the heck do you people live? How can anyone let anyone suppress anyones personal freedoms in such nitpicky, annoying and mostly just totally wrong ways?!

They're Jesuits. At least, mine are. And the vice-principal is a ****.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-01, 03:49 PM
I'm not paying attention for 30 minutes and you went through 2 pages?!

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-01, 03:51 PM
We've gained at least 4 pages today.

Threeshades, the space maggots...they're preparing the ice cream frosting! :smalleek:

Nameless
2008-09-01, 03:57 PM

Threeshades, the space maggots...they're preparing the ice cream frosting! :smalleek:

5 pages. :smallsmile:

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 03:57 PM
I'm not paying attention for 30 minutes and you went through 2 pages?!

So rand you getting involved in the plot now? :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-01, 03:58 PM
So rand you getting involved in the plot now? :smallbiggrin:

I'd love to, except all you people post comics faster than I post actual forum posts.

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 04:01 PM
Heck, I'm the only who posts alot of comics in one day

(which may explain how I've come to get so many posts...)

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 04:02 PM
The new pages mostly just me talking about the good ol' days back when life wasn't corrupt by heartless technology. :smallsigh:

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 04:03 PM
without heartless tech. There would be no OOTs since tech is used to make it and you wouldn't be making comics cause tech was used to make that photo paint thing you use. :smallamused:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 04:04 PM
without heartless tech. There would be no OOTs since tech is used to make it and you wouldn't be making comics cause tech was used to make that photo paint thing you use. :smallamused:

What's your point?

Emperor Ing
2008-09-01, 04:04 PM
If there's something in FFF I feel needs to be done, I will do it. But right now, nothing.

Calamity
2008-09-01, 04:17 PM
There's absolutely no way I'm gonna be able to keep up if ABR is moving this quickly. *sighs* Guess I'll just participate at weekends then.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-01, 04:20 PM
What's your point?

I think he's pushing for hypocrisy

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 04:22 PM
If there's something in FFF I feel needs to be done, I will do it. But right now, nothing.

Fixing shades panda body?:smallconfused:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 04:25 PM
I think he's pushing for hypocrisy

Ah, I see.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-01, 04:25 PM
Fixing shades panda body?:smallconfused:

I fail to see what's wrong with it. I would've given her my skeletal corpse, but she already has a working body.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 04:27 PM
And Pandas are awsome.

Fawkes
2008-09-01, 04:50 PM
FIVE PAGES?!?!?! COME ON! What's wrong with you people! Slow down!

...I'm surprised that Nowhere contains that many acting heads of state. You'd think they'd be, well, ruling, rather than chillin' in Nowhere.

*facepalm*

The Gremlin
2008-09-01, 05:16 PM
Okay, there are too many new posts. I have to kill someone. :smallfurious:
We've gained like 7 pages in one day!!!

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 05:17 PM

Actually killing somebody would just lead to more posts. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-09-01, 05:19 PM

I blame Drake's hair. :smalltongue:

I never get why it matters so much, we just make new threads anyway...

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 05:21 PM
yeah, what IS the big deal?:smallconfused:

Fawkes
2008-09-01, 05:26 PM
Cause when you have to look through five pages at once, it takes a really long time. It's annoying.

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 05:27 PM
considering I read the OOTS archives in one day, I can't say five pages of disscusion is bad.

The Gremlin
2008-09-01, 05:28 PM
considering I read the OOTS archives in one day, I can't say five pages of disscusion is bad.

Gah! What have I done? My post has led to a new page? :smalleek:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-01, 06:16 PM
Gah! What have I done? My post has led to a new page? :smalleek:

No it didnt.

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 06:21 PM
You choose strange times to join the conversation :smallamused:

memnarch
2008-09-01, 06:24 PM
For some reason, the thread seems to die off around 6:00pm here.... I wonder why? :smallamused:

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 06:27 PM
Most of us are in different countrys and as such most of us are asleep when your awake

Threeshades
2008-09-01, 06:30 PM

Not... the... FROSTING! *hides*

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 06:36 PM
Don't worry! We'll protect you! :smalltongue:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-01, 06:47 PM
You choose strange times to join the conversation :smallamused:

I'm trying to belong. :smalltongue:

Threeshades
2008-09-01, 06:48 PM
Salmon, your last comic gave me a giggly fit. :smallbiggrin:

memnarch
2008-09-01, 06:49 PM
Most of us are in different countrys and as such most of us are asleep when your awake

I know that. Lying, Nameless, and 3s are in Europe. NC is in Australia. I'm in the US. etc...

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-01, 06:54 PM
Salmon & Calamity are also over here.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-01, 07:48 PM
Holy @/#$! 9 pages in a day?!:smalleek::smalleek:

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 07:53 PM
Oh yeah :smallcool: We are the posting masters

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-01, 08:08 PM
I know that. Lying, Nameless, and 3s are in Europe. NC is in Australia. I'm in the US. etc...

I'm in Canada.

Just in case you care, which you probably don't. I just thought I'd share that anyway.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-01, 08:10 PM
After reading through the 9 pages (:smalleek:), I have two things to say:

I bet none of you have ever worked on a farm or even milked a cow!

I used to live on a farm, where we had goats, chickens, sheep, and ducks (we also had wild turkeys. And bears that ate our animals sometimes).

After moving, we now have only chickens.

Also, Rand, remeber the series of PM's we had a few months ago?

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-01, 08:17 PM
I'm in Canada.

Just in case you care, which you probably don't. I just thought I'd share that anyway.

I'm in Canada too. :smallbiggrin:

Shades of Gray
2008-09-01, 08:45 PM
Same, eh?
White text wars 2: Revenge of the invisible!

Fawkes
2008-09-01, 09:13 PM
I'm from Texas! I wear large hats and vote republican! Fear me!

Yeah, most Texan stereotypes aren't actually all that true. At least not in Houston or Waco. Rural Texas, yeah. But I'm from the 'burbs.

memnarch
2008-09-01, 09:16 PM
quick question mecha, about how often do you update the archives?

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 09:18 PM
I'm from Texas! I wear large hats and vote republican! Fear me!

this is my favorite quote ever

The Gremlin
2008-09-01, 09:37 PM
I'm a proud Oregonian.

Fawkes
2008-09-01, 09:46 PM
quick question mecha, about how often do you update the archives?

About half as often as I should. But it helps to wait a little bit until plot threads reach a low point or cliffhanger where you can break them up. That way, I can put them in an order that's easier to read thru, with less jumping around.

We're about due for one, I'd say.

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 09:52 PM
Care to update before your flooded? :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-09-01, 09:58 PM
Care to update before your flooded? :smalltongue:

I'm in Waco. That's 4 or 5 hours from the coast. I'll be fine.

The Gremlin
2008-09-01, 10:08 PM
I'm in Waco. That's 4 or 5 hours from the coast. I'll be fine.

I lol'ed. :smallbiggrin:
Will do a comic in the morning.

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 11:08 PM
I mean't flooded in comics :smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2008-09-01, 11:19 PM
I mean't flooded in comics :smalltongue:

I think he was joking.

Fawkes
2008-09-01, 11:21 PM
A lot of people on the gulf coast are pretty concerned about flooding in the next couple days, though. Gustav's a-comin'.

DoomITP
2008-09-01, 11:23 PM
I know. :smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-09-01, 11:59 PM
Not to mention that Hanna and Ike are already out there as well.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-02, 01:09 AM
*facepalm*

Well, he did say "regents". At least twice.

DoomITP
2008-09-02, 01:16 AM
whatever I spelled it wrong :smallfurious:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-02, 01:24 AM
whatever I spelled it wrong :smallfurious:

And I'm mocking it. Perhaps if you'd fixed it, or at least not made the same error again, you could have escaped this.

Nameless
2008-09-02, 04:15 AM
Megadoomer, that was one funny comic. :smallbiggrin:

Cause when you have to look through five pages at once, it takes a really long time. It's annoying.

Well that's you're fault for needing to use the little boys room. :smallannoyed:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-02, 04:29 AM
To be fair though yesterday was way more active than we usually get.

Nameless
2008-09-02, 04:34 AM
To be fair though yesterday was way more active than we usually get.

Yes, now let's never talk about Drake's hair again... :smallmad:

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 09:30 AM
Drake's hair sucks. Now.

Keris
2008-09-02, 09:42 AM
My hair is awesome.:smallcool:

And Threeshades? That panda is seriously cool.

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 10:28 AM
My hair is awesome.:smallcool:

And Threeshades? That panda is seriously cool.

Thanks.

I just made that DnD character quiz in Troll's sig, and the result made me WTF:
You Are A:

Chaotic Good Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-02, 11:04 AM
Stupid quiz..

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Secondary Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

A Wizard/Sorcerer? I was hoping for maybe rogue or a thief, or even an archer. but nooo I get stuck with the pansy dress wearing magicians.. I hate magic classes, they're all so bland. :smallfrown:

Shades of Gray
2008-09-02, 11:09 AM
And you can't even cast 2nd level spells!

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-02, 12:15 PM
That is a friggin' long arse quiz!

Lawful Good Human Paladin (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:

Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.
I'm a Paladin for some reason.

Fawkes
2008-09-02, 12:17 PM
Well that's you're fault for needing to use the little boys room. :smallannoyed:

Little boys room? I unplugged my laptop from the internet to get on xbox live (woo free trial) for a few hours. I came back and BAM! five pages.

I'll take that quiz later. It's LONG.

Also, Wizard/Sorcerer might just be the worst class combo ever.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-02, 12:23 PM
Also, Wizard/Sorcerer might just be the worst class combo ever.

And now I'm depressed. :smallfrown:

*heads to the store to buy a tub of ice cream*
Note to self: End Mechafox

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-02, 12:46 PM
Whatever happened to that non-existant comic you were making, Tiff? :smalltongue:

And yeah, Wizard/Sorcerer sucks. You should feel bad, just terrible..

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-02, 12:50 PM
I decided it was a good day to be lazy, and set it to the side. Then I forgot about it..

I have some work to finish up now, but I'll work on it once I finish! Really! :smalltongue:

@Lavidor's comic- I forgot I had that thing.

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 01:03 PM
I decided it was a good day to be lazy, and set it to the side. Then I forgot about it..

I have some work to finish up now, but I'll work on it once I finish! Really! :smalltongue:

@Lavidor's comic- I forgot I had that thing.

Lavidor? Didn't Tiffany steal the orange key from Yeril?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-02, 01:17 PM
Nope, I got the blue one from him. I think he got the orange one after that.

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 01:24 PM
And when did I get the red key? :smallconfused:

Shades of Gray
2008-09-02, 01:24 PM
At least she didn't get Bard/Monk:smallwink:

For a level two only campaign Wiz/Sor isn't so bad, you have a lot of level 1 spells, if you have the stats.

Anything past 2 and it's useless...

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 01:28 PM
I dont think it's supposed to say she is a multiclass Sorcerer/Wizard. Much more that she is suitable for sorcerer OR wizard as these classes are somewhat similar. Also it says level one. I never saw a level one mulitclass character. Except maybe in gestalt if you count that.

So where does that red key in my pocket come from?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-02, 02:29 PM
Quick question, is there a floor plan or blueprints or a map of any sort showing the layout of the inside of the citadel?

Emperor Ing
2008-09-02, 02:29 PM
Hey Lying, can I has the green key? :smalltongue:

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 02:34 PM
Hey Lying, can I has the green key? :smalltongue:

Didn't the dragon guy have it?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-02, 02:37 PM
Didn't the dragon guy have it?

No one has taken the green key as far as I know.

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 02:42 PM
No one has taken the green key as far as I know.

Oh, great! Can I have it? :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-02, 02:47 PM
Oh, great! Can I have it? :smalltongue:

no. Its "mine" :smallmad:

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 03:01 PM
Quick question, is there a floor plan or blueprints or a map of any sort showing the layout of the inside of the citadel?

As I know Lying, there most certainly is. :smallamused:

So nobody really knows why or where from I or at least my body has the red key?

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 03:03 PM
no. Its "mine" :smallmad:

Gimme back ''my'' key! :smallbiggrin:

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 03:04 PM
As I know Lying, there most certainly is. :smallamused:

So nobody really knows why or where from I or at least my body has the red key?

I don't know. It hasn't said anything about it in the archives, which I have been re-reading.
EDIT: Also, one of Jason's comics says that he was supposed to give a sword to Salmon that'll help against the second shade or something. Has that happened yet?

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 03:05 PM
Major development in Sprite Wars!

http://i35.tinypic.com/t87o1d.png

You know just before reading this I was considering joining just to push it to epic dimensions and then disappear, but I guess that already happend :smallfrown:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-02, 03:11 PM
You know just before reading this I was considering joining just to push it to epic dimensions and then disappear, but I guess that already happend :smallfrown:

What, you want to be the super ultra main character of TWO plots?! :smallmad::smalltongue:

But seriously, Iceddragons and I have planned this for a long time now. That is the main plot, just like the main plot you have in FFF that nobody is allowed to rush. However, like FFF, I'm sure you'll have many opportunities to join and add your own epic plot in and have these plots scrapped because nobody likes 'em, just like my plot.

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 03:13 PM
What, you want to be the super ultra main character of TWO plots?! :smallmad::smalltongue:

But seriously, Iceddragons and I have planned this for a long time now. That is the main plot, just like the main plot you have in FFF that nobody is allowed to rush. However, like FFF, I'm sure you'll have many opportunities to join and add your own epic plot in and have these plots scrapped because nobody likes 'em, just like my plot.

i didnt want to be the main character. I just wanted to push it to unimaginable dimensions

memnarch
2008-09-02, 03:16 PM
Current key holders update.

orange key (purple dragon thingys)
blue key (Tiff's)
yellow key (Firedrake's)
green key (in Alphantica)
red key (threeshades shade's)

weird black key (Nameless')

edits; yeril doesn't have key, clarified red key.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-02, 03:16 PM
i didnt want to be the main character. I just wanted to push it to unimaginable dimensions

It'll be pushed to those dimensions, don't you worry.

Of course, you could always help. Sprite Wars dosen't have many contributors (Just Iceddragons and I, since none of the other make enough comics) and would be glad to have you. And you could always build on the plot we already have going.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-02, 03:24 PM
I don't know. It hasn't said anything about it in the archives, which I have been re-reading.
EDIT: Also, one of Jason's comics says that he was supposed to give a sword to Salmon that'll help against the second shade or something. Has that happened yet?

I think I scratched that idea awhile ago.

That, and I kinda forgot about it. :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-02, 03:38 PM

It takes 10 minutes to walk from one of side to the other (The shorter side that is, the front and back sides).

I haven't had nearly the time to draw that big a map.

Guess that's a surprise for Threeshades, but then my most recent bit of completionism with hir was how a van should look.

memnarch
2008-09-02, 03:43 PM
You Are A:

Chaotic Good Human Wizard (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:

Class:
Pretty sure I'm not a squishy wizard.

Fawkes
2008-09-02, 03:55 PM
Hey look at me! Neutral Good Human Bard/Cleric (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:

Primary Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Bard/Cleric isn't too bad. I probably would've picked just cleric. In any case, I'm clearly a support character. Do we have any fighters yet?

On an unrelated note, I've got a one-month xbox live gold trial and I want to make the most of it. Anyone up for Halo 3 or Team Fortress 2? My gamertag is Mechafox.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-02, 04:00 PM
On an unrelated note, I've got a one-month xbox live gold trial and I want to make the most of it. Anyone up for Halo 3 or Team Fortress 2? My gamertag is Mechafox.
Excellent. I play both.
I'll send you a friend request. :smallamused:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-02, 04:03 PM
I gave up on my 360, haven't touched it since I got it back from Microsoft after my 5th Red ring of death.

Fawkes
2008-09-02, 04:06 PM
Excellent. I play both.
I'll send you a friend request. :smallamused:

Sweet. I'm gonna go ahead and log in to TF2 now.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-02, 04:11 PM
My Gamertag is Emperor Ing, if you want to send me a request ahead of time. I usually log in about..2 hours from now.

Nameless
2008-09-02, 04:59 PM
I have a free membership gold thing, though I haven't bothered useing it yet. :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-09-02, 05:37 PM
Anyone play combat arms while were on the subject of games? My Ign is Avast32 for abrers that play. Its a free online fps for those that dont know.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-02, 06:11 PM
I just finished the D&D character test thing too, and apperently I'm a human Lawful good monk with a pretty low wisdom score.

Threeshades
2008-09-02, 06:52 PM
I just finished the D&D character test thing too, and apperently I'm a human Lawful good monk with a pretty low wisdom score.

just like me being a bard with 11 charisma :smallamused:

DoomITP
2008-09-02, 06:54 PM
I have a funny idea for a comic :smallamused:

memnarch
2008-09-02, 07:05 PM
I have a funny idea for a comic :smallamused:

*runs and hides*

DoomITP
2008-09-02, 07:12 PM
Now I know I'm gonna do it :smallamused:

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 07:24 PM
*runs and hides*

*Pushes Memnarch away*
This is MY hiding spot! :smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-02, 07:42 PM
Done with another TnD epic. He's finally going to contribute to the plot! Wohoo! Followup coming soon.

memnarch
2008-09-02, 07:49 PM
*wonders how a cat pushes someone out of being invisible* :smallamused:

@ TnD; where's the comic?

Edit; and that is why I dislike imageshack. :smallyuk:

Cannot see comic.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-02, 07:53 PM
I see it just fine.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-02, 07:57 PM
Fine. Here, memnarch :smallwink:
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq84/TiredNDrowzy/ABRIntropg3.png

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 07:59 PM
*wonders how a cat pushes someone out of being invisible* :smallamused:

@ TnD; where's the comic?

I didn't, I just pushed you. :smalltongue:

FFF:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5084/abrintropg3ok3.png

Sorry, Vampire, but you haven't posted in about a week. You can probably have someone come resurrect you :smallbiggrin:

Undead can't be resurrected. Their origninal souls can be brought back, but the actual vamp? Nope.
Great, you killed a new guy on his 4th comic. :smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-09-02, 08:00 PM
Ah, thank you much!

interesting way of getting around.

Edit: @Grem; Clearly "not dead yet" in TnD's comic so...

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 08:03 PM
Huh, just realized something: TND walked from the yellow room to a blue room.
Is this the return of a certain 'Chameleon Fortress?
EDIT: @Mem; I was joking...kinda.
@TND; I wasn't complaining about spells. We make up many spells here. That 'Admin Teleport', 'Apocolypse From the Sky', 'Storeroom of Ovu Monobi'...
I was just, as I said, JOKING.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-02, 08:04 PM
Hey, we have like 5 epic casters, and there ARE rules for creating your own spells. Who's to say it won't work?

If that doesn't satisfy you, then fine. It wasn't a wooden stake. It was cardboard. It nearly killed her, but not quite. Happy?

Edit: Not just a blue room. A secret blue room! It's totally different!

The Gremlin
2008-09-02, 08:07 PM
Hey, we have like 5 epic casters, and there ARE rules for creating your own spells. Who's to say it won't work?

If that doesn't satisfy you, then fine. It wasn't a wooden stake. It was cardboard. It nearly killed her, but not quite. Happy?

Edit: Not just a blue room. A secret blue room! It's totally different!

Well, It is Lying's citadel, so it isn't THAT secret.
EDIT: Also, technically, cardboard is made of wood. :smalltongue:

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-02, 08:12 PM
True. But who IS Drowzy working for? The good guys? The bad guys? Some crazy maniac who wants everyone dead?

Fine. It's not thick wood. It's cardboard, which is so soft and thin that it didn't kill her. Happy?

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-02, 09:08 PM
Why do you carry a tire?

memnarch
2008-09-02, 09:19 PM
Oh come on! You didn't see the Monty Python ref?

Fawkes
2008-09-02, 11:56 PM
EDIT: @Mem; I was joking...kinda.
@TND; I wasn't complaining about spells. We make up many spells here. That 'Admin Teleport', 'Apocolypse From the Sky', 'Storeroom of Ovu Monobi'...
I was just, as I said, JOKING.

Don't forget Minoblendy's Extradimensional Wardrobe!

Hyozo
2008-09-03, 12:17 AM
I have at least one, which I will reveal when it's appropriate.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-03, 12:48 AM
'Apocolypse From the Sky'

Apocalypse From the Sky is a real spell. It's 9th level, and in the Book of Vile Darkness.

Threeshades
2008-09-03, 03:36 AM

Is there another odd colored fortress I should know about? :smallconfused:

And why cant anyone tell me how that blasted red key got into the hands of the Shades?

Nameless
2008-09-03, 04:20 AM
Ummm, guys, I realise that this is a little off topic, but I woke up today and looked in the mirror... and I look reeaaallly pale and my eye's look really big, The actual shape of the eyes make me look like an alian... I'm really scared... :smalleek:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-03, 04:25 AM
Ummm, guys, I realise that this is a little off topic, but I woke up today and looked in the mirror... and I look reeaaallly pale and my eye's look really big, The actual shape of the eyes make me look like an alian... I'm really scared... :smalleek:

:smallconfused: Might I recommend taking up running?
And it's definitely good to see that your god drew you up in anime style. :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-03, 05:08 AM
And why cant anyone tell me how that blasted red key got into the hands of the Shades?

It was stolen in Salmonville wasn't it?

Threeshades
2008-09-03, 05:13 AM
I only remember destroying Salmonville, killing grampa Salmon and then disappear along with Salmon in a big black... blackness.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-03, 05:18 AM
I think it was before you went nuts, around the time Salmon was invited to dinner.

Keris
2008-09-03, 09:01 AM

I'll send you a friend request when I next get on. Hopefully we'll actually be on a the same time at least once. (Darn Yanks!)

So you looked like how you draw yourself (http://png.smackjeeves.com/comics/)? Quick! Find a way to exploit your way to change reality!

Nameless
2008-09-03, 09:32 AM
I'll send you a friend request when I next get on. Hopefully we'll actually be on a the same time at least once. (Darn Yanks!)

So you looked like how you draw yourself (http://png.smackjeeves.com/comics/)? Quick! Find a way to exploit your way to change reality!

We only named them after ourselves because we spent an hour trying to give them unique names and couldn't think of any. :smalltongue:

And no, I just looked in the mirror again and my eye's have seemed to go back to normal, but I still look weirdly pale...

The Gremlin
2008-09-03, 09:36 AM
I only remember destroying Salmonville, killing grampa Salmon and then disappear along with Salmon in a big black... blackness.

Yeah, but I would guess that one of the keys was in Salmonville.

Threeshades
2008-09-03, 11:01 AM
I think it was before you went nuts, around the time Salmon was invited to dinner.

I only remember that being the time when I ordered Yeril to steal the blue key from salmon.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-03, 12:15 PM
Just a quick point while I'm here (Because I'm making a comic right now that needs to be done before the Remember update).

I've been doing some math to try and figure out distance in regards to the Dragon Palace and the Citadel.

The Citadel takes 10 minutes to walk from one side to the other. This is based on the human walking speed of 30 ft. per round, so the Citadel is 3000 ft. from side to side, and the front to rear sides are even longer.

But the Citadel was dwarfed by the Dragon Palace, which was 2 miles wide and 3 miles deep. It would take almost an hour to walk from the gate to the rear wall. :eek:

chriky
2008-09-03, 01:03 PM
I've been doing some math to try and figure out distance in regards to the Dragon Palace and the Citadel.

The Citadel takes 10 minutes to walk from one side to the other. This is based on the human walking speed of 30 ft. per round, so the Citadel is 3000 ft. from side to side, and the front to rear sides are even longer.

But the Citadel was dwarfed by the Dragon Palace, which was 2 miles wide and 3 miles deep. It would take almost an hour to walk from the gate to the rear wall. :eek:

What is this dragon palace. as i am draconic surely i should know about this

Also i've got 5 pieces of homework in 2 days and if this keeps up i'm not gonna be able to make a comic in a long time, this doesn't mean o'm leaving so could people please refrain from killing me in canon.

Haleyintraining
2008-09-03, 01:06 PM
How can I join?

onasuma
2008-09-03, 01:16 PM
1) draw a comic saying "here i am, etc"
2) join in and have fun
3) ?
4) profit!

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 01:17 PM
Draw your character killing someone, or draw her meeting up with a character in the plot. We're pretty easygoing.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-03, 01:27 PM
^Pretty much what they said.
Just draw a comic introducing your character into the plot.

Haleyintraining
2008-09-03, 01:28 PM
Does it have to be my avatar, or any character I want to use?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-03, 01:30 PM
Nah, any character you want to use. Just try not to be too powerful. We have enough unkillable godlike monsters around here as is. (That's the 4th time I've said that this week) :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-03, 01:45 PM
What is this dragon palace. as i am draconic surely i should know about this

The Dragon Palace (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Dragon+Palace), formerly known as the Imperial Palace of Ruithfel, was the royal palace of the Moon Elf Empire (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Sildyu). It's biggest point is that it was the site of the Battle of the Palace, which ended the Age of Dragons (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Age+of+Dragons).

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-03, 02:07 PM
I'm kinda suprised that nobody has suggested "kill me" as a way to join ABR yet, being the new Nightwing and all.....

I shouldn't have said that, shouldn't I? :smalleek::smalltongue:

Calamity
2008-09-03, 02:08 PM
Hey, HiT! Kill Q! Do it, do it! :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 03:08 PM
I've kept Keris waiting for too long. Working on a Nobody comic.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-03, 03:14 PM
Does it have to be my avatar, or any character I want to use?

Can't let you do that HiT. :smalltongue:
It has to be your avatar. You can make more characters when your avatar is more well established.

memnarch
2008-09-03, 03:18 PM
I'm kinda suprised that nobody has suggested "kill me" as a way to join ABR yet, being the new Nightwing and all.....

I shouldn't have said that, shouldn't I? :smalleek::smalltongue:

You're not really "Nightwing" status, more just "resident old guy". :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-03, 03:29 PM
Q, in order to...downgrade to "nightwing' status, you have to annoy the living crap out of us. Make us want to kill you in every way and as many ways as possible.

T-O-E
2008-09-03, 03:34 PM
What did he do annoy you?

Emperor Ing
2008-09-03, 03:36 PM
He was Director's Commentary. Minus the Director part.
Basically, he joined page 1 or 2 of Thread 1, and his first kills occured like page 40-something of that thread.
And all he did was screenshot our avatars, and draw Xs on the eyes. With a purple circle around em.

Keris
2008-09-03, 03:37 PM
I've kept Keris waiting for too long. Working on a Nobody comic.

Yay!:smallsmile: I've been almost bored into making a *shudder* backstory comic.

memnarch
2008-09-03, 03:37 PM
Interesting. I wasn't around here then so... now I know.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-03, 03:45 PM
Q, in order to...downgrade to "nightwing' status, you have to annoy the living crap out of us. Make us want to kill you in every way and as many ways as possible.

You're saying you don't want to kill me in every wasy as many ways as possible?

And I can't find the exact pages to quote them, but according to Chirky (and possibly Mechafox, but I can't rememebr if he said it too) I am the new Nightwing. There was even a picture about it.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-03, 03:46 PM

And I can't find the exact pages to quote them, but according to Chirky (and possibly Mechafox, but I can't rememebr if he said it too) I am the new Nightwing. There was even a picture about it.

Canonically, yes, I do. Just not sure why.

Non-canonically, you havent reached that pinnacle yet. In fact, you aren't anywhere near that. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 03:47 PM
You're saying you don't want to kill me in every way as many ways as possible?

If it's any consolation, I do.

FireDrake
2008-09-03, 03:50 PM

Yay, I'm remembered:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/Hpandy_Johnston/TheQ.png

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-03, 03:51 PM
Canonically, yes, I do. Just not sure why.

Non-canonically, you havent reached that pinnacle yet. In fact, you aren't anywhere near that. :smalltongue:

That's the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-03, 03:51 PM
That's the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me.

If it makes you feel any better, you're one of the few people I actually like. :smallsmile:

Keris
2008-09-03, 03:52 PM
@Mechafox: At what point did I become vile and horrendous?:smallfrown:

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 03:53 PM
@Mechafox: At what point did I become vile and horrendous?:smallfrown:

I don't hate you, Nobody does. In his defense, you threatened him, and then yelled a lot.

I like you.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-03, 03:56 PM
:thog: group hug!

memnarch
2008-09-03, 03:56 PM
Nobody did turn him into a weird duck flower thing though...

@/\ "Hold person."

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 04:07 PM
Nobody did turn him into a weird duck flower thing though...

@/\ "Hold person."

That was for self defense. And teh lulz.

memnarch
2008-09-03, 04:08 PM
I know that! :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-03, 04:10 PM
That means i'm going to use the extremely broken version of the ancient spell, Ultimate Destruction upon you!
*casts ultimate destruction upon*
And no, not broken as in overpowered. >:)

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-03, 04:17 PM
And no, I just looked in the mirror again and my eye's have seemed to go back to normal, but I still look weirdly pale...

If I was bothered every time I looked pale, I'd be in an institution before I was 15.

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 04:36 PM
What time is it? That's right. It's Team Fortress time.

BONK

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-03, 04:37 PM
I'm probably gonna update again once I read through the rest of the archives. It's really long :P Hopefully I can still post what TnD wants to do w/o it being ruined.

@Nameless: Turning into a vampire?

Nameless
2008-09-03, 05:10 PM
@Nameless: Turning into a vampire?

I should hope not...

Also, what's Threeshades and Salmon planning behind my back?

DoomITP
2008-09-03, 06:13 PM
I'm bored of this frigging citadel! LETS GO GET THE SHADES OR SOMTHING! I beg for some advancment. :smallmad:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-03, 06:26 PM
I'm bored of this frigging citadel! LETS GO GET THE SHADES OR SOMTHING! I beg for some advancment. :smallmad:

YEAH! Me too! You stole the words right outta my mouth!

I say we start a gang. A Plot gang! :smallbiggrin:

memnarch
2008-09-03, 06:35 PM
Well if Shades (or someone else) would care to think of a way to get to the size of Salmon or 3s current body, I could shuttle a small force to the large ship the three shade stole to get that fight raid on the red key started.

Shades of Gray
2008-09-03, 06:36 PM
Or we can enlarge your ship, or ride the citadel.

memnarch
2008-09-03, 06:51 PM
Well, technically you could enlarge them, but you want them to remain functional when you're riding in them right?

Example; you can take a car apart, buy larger pieces and put them back together in the same way on the car frame. Except, this would be more along the lines of disassembling your cpu and trying to put it back together again after you've monkey around with the circuits.

Also, the fighters don't have to be used to get to the stolen ship of yours. I just figured that I would throw an option out there to possibly get the plot moving.

@\/; Says the guy who wanted plot advancement about an hr ago? :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-09-03, 06:56 PM
I like this raid idea of yours. But I'm kinda tired of art right now so it might be a little bit.

The Gremlin
2008-09-03, 07:19 PM

Well, there IS that big epic fight going on right next to you guys...

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-03, 07:21 PM

That has nothing to do with anything.:smalltongue:

memnarch
2008-09-03, 07:44 PM

We can sometimes not pay any to things happening right next to us you know. (except if it gets us involved somehow)

But it has everything to do with everything! (utter nonsense by the way)

DoomITP
2008-09-03, 08:32 PM
Like if that kobold touched me I'd probably just EAFTS cause I'd survive it

memnarch
2008-09-03, 08:36 PM
And when did you learn that spell?

edit; Oh, and it would probably get declared noncanon unless someone blocked it with another comic. (then everyone gets mad at the caster)

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-03, 08:40 PM
Like if that kobold touched me I'd probably just EAFTS cause I'd survive it

Only Lying gets to use that spell.

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 08:47 PM
Only Lying gets to use that spell.

It's like an unwritten rule.

DoomITP
2008-09-03, 08:50 PM
or you could just hope I don't make up a hideously powerful spell or haven't already known only as Uber Spell of Doom

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-03, 09:01 PM
Wow... I read 300 pages in two and a half hours... I'm on a roll! I hope I can finish soon :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-09-03, 09:05 PM
Nice going there:smallcool:

The Gremlin
2008-09-03, 09:24 PM

*Cries* :smallwink:

DoomITP
2008-09-03, 09:26 PM
nice job Q you made the kitty cry. Even though cats are not able to cry anyway :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-09-03, 11:55 PM
I think I may be addicted to Team Fortress 2.

Nameless
2008-09-04, 03:19 AM
YEAH! Me too! You stole the words right outta my mouth!

I say we start a gang. A Plot gang! :smallbiggrin:

And I say stop talking! :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-04, 03:31 AM
I think I may be addicted to Team Fortress 2.

It's ok, that's completely normal.

And probably right.

Threeshades
2008-09-04, 03:48 AM

I say cookies! :thog:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-04, 04:07 AM

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/pawnch.png

Bayar
2008-09-04, 04:38 AM
me say cookies! :thog:

Fixed :smallwink:

Threeshades
2008-09-04, 04:41 AM
Fixed :smallwink:

thog say cookies! :thog:

Doublefixed :smallamused:

Nameless
2008-09-04, 04:52 AM
thog say cookies! :thog:

Doublefixed :smallamused:

thog want cookies! :thog:

Tripple-fixed :smallbiggrin:

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-04, 05:10 AM

I lol'd :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-09-04, 05:27 AM

You do realise that I rarely respond to random kills, Rand?

Bayar
2008-09-04, 05:30 AM

Random....pawnch !

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-04, 05:57 AM
*Cries* :smallwink:

Sorry about that. But fighting to protect you won't really forward the story.

It will however give the people an excuse to do something. And while they're fighting your etheral flitcher guy it will give them some time to think of a plan.

But, if your Ovu Mobini guy is anything like Vert Doom, everybody will probably just ignore him.

nice job Q you made the kitty cry. Even though cats are not able to cry anyway :smallannoyed:

I'm pretty sure cats CAN cry. I'm pretty sure I've seen my cats cry before ad least once.

Undead, I'm not so sure. They might not cry.

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 07:32 AM
I feel like its time for me to return to this "game"...

And I return with a force never seen before (FFF comic up in a few moments.)

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 10:21 AM
thog want cookies! :thog:

Triple-fixed :smallbiggrin:

Quadruple-fixed! :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 10:37 AM
...wtf, boomwolf.

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I'm making a followup comic. I think that Lying should say that Ins made Boomwolf THINK that he was dead, but is about to hit him very hard. But trust me, Ovu Monobi is very, very mad.

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 11:49 AM
Its not Boomwolf, its Catalyst. if you read properly you see that Boomwolf is used as a mere vassal for catalyst now.

Besides, there is no NEED in Ins, Catalyst takes over the same role when he assimilates the sovice. the sovice, even without Ins to lead them, are now a greater threat then ever. (think, sovice with helinan technology, helinan soldiers with sovice implants.)

Ins would have to submit to Catalyst anyway, he is a few leagues above him even without the sovice. (either that, or be devoured.)

Not that I even said he killed Ins, Ins took a bad hit, and two hours later Catalyst had boomwolf's body implanted with sovice, yet it was clearly still catalyst (by the speech bubble.)

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-04, 02:05 PM
I'm pretty sure cats CAN cry. I'm pretty sure I've seen my cats cry before ad least once.Naw, I'd put my money on the fact that there was a cut on his/her eye and it leaked eyefluid.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-04, 02:06 PM
Well, Ins needs to live since Salmon met him in the future and he was big and bad and stuff. So yeah.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-04, 02:08 PM
Well, Ins needs to live since Salmon met him in the future and he was big and bad and stuff. So yeah.

^This

Oh and on Monday, I'm going away for the week. Got a few days vacation, thought I'd head up to the mountains.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-04, 02:09 PM
Well, I was just gonna say: Ins is high level, yes? We don't know how powerful that weapon is, nor how powerful this Catalyst is. A catalyst is something that increases the effect of something, so maybe he just popped in and powered Ins up, or at the least gave him a little scratch. Watch Ins have reactional invisibility on, and it activated when he was stabbed :smallsmile: (Or something along those lines).

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 02:15 PM

When did that happen?

Anyway, I didn't draw Ins with X's on his eyes. so he is not officially dead, and even death can be undone in fantasy settings.

I have plans for Ins. greatly horrid plans.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-04, 02:17 PM
When did that happen?

Here (http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6057/talismanwe3.png)

You might wanna read up on the archive.

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 02:31 PM
Hummm...so Ins lives by future salmon. didn't remember that one.

Anyway, as I said, I have NO intention to kill Ins. I got plans for him, and they require him to live on.

I am still wondering where salmon got his helinan-looking equipment. wondered about it from the time you made that "comeback" comic, even though you actually came back alot later.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-04, 02:35 PM
I am still wondering where salmon got his helinan-looking equipment. wondered about it from the time you made that "comeback" comic, even though you actually came back alot later.

Technology seems to have made a come back in the future. He probably got it somewhere there.

Threeshades
2008-09-04, 02:43 PM
So should I actually draw up a comic with a cunning airship infiltration plan and post it now?

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-04, 02:48 PM
So should I actually draw up a comic with a cunning airship infiltration plan and post it now?

That'd be sweet.

Threeshades
2008-09-04, 02:59 PM
That'd be sweet.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VADERnooooo.png

onasuma
2008-09-04, 03:10 PM
*waves* We've got an airship if that helps.

Threeshades
2008-09-04, 03:11 PM
dont worry the most important people float or can cast fly/teleport or whatever anyway.

Nameless
2008-09-04, 03:18 PM
Here (http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6057/talismanwe3.png)

You might wanna read up on the archive.

Wait, if we're going by the theory that you can't change the past to effect the future, and you saw the future, does that mean that we will have a destroyd sciency Avbaroy? :smallconfused:

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-04, 03:24 PM
I say we can change the past, and it may or may not affect the future. For example, maybe Ins was sent to the future, too, when we weren't watching. Maybe the Ins who appeared there was the Ins from the past, so he's still eligible to die.

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 03:29 PM
You are aware that this is a silly question given the fact boomwolf traveled back in time in TWO ways in order to change the outcome of the helinan arcane wars? (and that he has indeed changed it. the entire halina known is the effect of the time surges.)

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-04, 03:42 PM
Meanwhile, elsewhere.

But when were there Helinan troops in Tajira? Where did this "Catalyst" come from? Why can't you seem to spell "me"?

Too many questions, not enough answers.

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 03:51 PM
1: its should be somewhere on the archives, 3 Helinan soldiers (rifleman, swordsman and a spellcaster) were seen fighting sovice during the escape from Tajira, one of them said "invasion is fun.", cearly leading to the fact helinan forces invaded tajira.

2: Happened off-panel, will be explained soon by catalyst himself.

3: boomwolf is a character i invented, we are not REALLY the characters in ABR yaknow.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-04, 03:55 PM
You are aware that this is a silly question given the fact boomwolf traveled back in time in TWO ways in order to change the outcome of the helinan arcane wars? (and that he has indeed changed it. the entire halina known is the effect of the time surges.)

As far as Remember covers, the original Helina was very much about interior decorating :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 03:57 PM
"You can call my Catalyst." :smalltongue:

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 04:15 PM
As far as Remember covers, the original Helina was very much about interior decorating :smalltongue:

"Remember" does not take place in helina. and the arcane wars where long before the dragon wars.

And besides, they DO have houses too yaknow. at least when they are not rebuilding the ruins of the inner wars.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-04, 04:31 PM
HIT- You might want to blow up the speech a bit. It's far too small to be readable.