PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread IX

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Haleyintraining
2008-09-04, 04:37 PM
Fixed. I forgot I had it zoomed in.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-04, 04:38 PM
1: its should be somewhere on the archives, 3 Helinan soldiers (rifleman, swordsman and a spellcaster) were seen fighting sovice during the escape from Tajira, one of them said "invasion is fun.", cearly leading to the fact helinan forces invaded tajira.

So, either three Helinan soldiers defeated the entire Sovice/Tajiran army, or Helina moved a sizeable portion of its fighting force to the other side of the world. Still exceedingly implausible.

memnarch
2008-09-04, 04:54 PM
Oooooookay then..... Ins is talking about some "defeat" that came out of nowhere, supposedly he was in Tajira (which I might add, has a large warship fleet of its coast and probably have the capability to travel on land like the Yamato), some guy pops out of nowhere and stabs him. 2hrs later the guy has been turned into a sovice hybrid of some sort.

That correct?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-04, 04:58 PM
Oooooookay then..... Ins is talking about some "defeat" that came out of nowhere, supposedly he was in Tajira (which I might add, has a large warship fleet of its coast and probably have the capability to travel on land like the Yamato), some guy pops out of nowhere and stabs him. 2hrs later the guy has been turned into a sovice hybrid of some sort.

That correct?

The Yamato can't travel on land, it's just a really powerful submarine.

The people inside it though, definitely.

Nameless
2008-09-04, 05:02 PM
Did boomwolf just kill Ins? :smallconfused:

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:04 PM
Fixed. I forgot I had it zoomed in.

Is there a reason that I have a creepy smile?
Still, congrats on getting the mask right. A lot of people seem to think that it's a 'Nightwing' sort of mask that just covers the eyes.
As for the hands, that's because I've always wanted to figure out how Mechafox got away with it--and still made it look cool.

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:05 PM
Did boomwolf just kill Ins? :smallconfused:

Read the discussion thread: No! :smallsigh:

Nameless
2008-09-04, 05:09 PM
Read the discussion thread: No! :smallsigh:

I don't get paid to read... :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:15 PM
Is there a reason that I have a creepy smile?
Still, congrats on getting the mask right. A lot of people seem to think that it's a 'Nightwing' sort of mask that just covers the eyes.
As for the hands, that's because I've always wanted to figure out how Mechafox got away with it--and still made it look cool.

'Cuz I'm just that awesome. :smallcool:

memnarch
2008-09-04, 05:15 PM
Hm ok then, that still leaves the question where the large army came from.

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:16 PM
1: its should be somewhere on the archives, 3 Helinan soldiers (rifleman, swordsman and a spellcaster) were seen fighting sovice during the escape from Tajira, one of them said "invasion is fun.", cearly leading to the fact helinan forces invaded tajira.

I don't remember that. And I'm the archivist. I remember everything.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-04, 05:19 PM
Like a crazy British cyborg elephant, he is.

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:21 PM
Like a crazy British cyborg elephant, he is.

Someone find Dr. Bath and make him draw that. It will be my landfish.

memnarch
2008-09-04, 05:26 PM
ok, the only thing I find is this (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9761/wordsofwisdomqh2.png)

It consists of three guys showing up, none of them (except maybe the middle) matching the profile of the guy who stabs Ins. Oh, and "war" who was there earlier.

So Helina shows up with 4 (maybe 5) people and the entire island rolls over?

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:28 PM
ok, the only thing I find is this (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9761/wordsofwisdomqh2.png)

It consists of three guys showing up, none of them (except maybe the middle) matching the profile of the guy who stabs Ins. Oh, and "war" who was there earlier.

So Helina shows up with 4 (maybe 5) people and the entire island rolls over?

No wonder I didn't remember it. It has even less to do with anything than Gremlin's epic battle. (Just teasing, Grem!)

But seriously, the invasion is vague, unclear, underestablished, and truly has nothing to do with anything.

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:33 PM
No wonder I didn't remember it. It has even less to do with anything than Gremlin's epic battle. (Just teasing, Grem!)

But seriously, the invasion is vague, unclear, underestablished, and truly has nothing to do with anything.

My battle has everything to do with the plot. Okay, that's stretching it, but there is a certain reason that Ovu Monobi is after Threeshades. Remember: He's a mercenary god.
EDIT: Also, doesn't anyone think that we should find a more serious form for 3shades? Don't get me wrong, I love the panda form, but if things are going to get dramatic--which they are--I think it may mess up the whole idea for 3shades to be a tiny panda...

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:34 PM
My battle has everything to do with the plot. Okay, that's stretching it, but there is a certain reason that Ovu Monobi is after Threeshades. Remember: He's a mercenary god.

I was making a joke on what Q said a few pages back. I made a comic including your fight, remember?

Don't be mad at me! Boomwolf is the enemy!

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:37 PM
I was making a joke on what Q said a few pages back. I made a comic including your fight, remember?

Don't be mad at me! Boomwolf is the enemy!

I know, I just thought that it was important to make it clear that the fight is fairly relevant, and not something to be utterly ignored. :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:39 PM
I know, I just thought that it was important to make it clear that the fight is fairly relevant, and not something to be utterly ignored. :smallannoyed:

Salmon and Threeshades seem pretty determined to not let anyone else's subplots get in the way of their own.

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:42 PM
Salmon and Threeshades seem pretty determined to not let anyone else's subplots get in the way of their own.

Well yeah, but given that Ovu Monobi was hired by the Shades to make sure that Threeshades was kept 'quiet', and preferably that the others were slain too (hint, hint!)I'd say that this is all relevant enough for them to acknowledge it...apparently not... :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:45 PM
Well yeah, but given that Ovu Monobi was hired by the Shades to make sure that Threeshades was kept 'quiet', and preferably that the others were slain too (hint, hint!)I'd say that this is all relevant enough for them to acknowledge it...apparently not... :smallannoyed:

She barely acknowledged me when I tackled her incorporeal head. You'd think if someone jumped through you screaming "BONZAI," you'd notice, even if you didn't technically feel anything.

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:46 PM
She barely acknowledged me when I tackled her incorporeal head. You'd think if someone jumped through you screaming "BONZAI," you'd notice, even if you didn't technically feel anything.

Ah yes, there's probably something I'm missing, but why are all these people yelling 'bonzai!'? :smallconfused:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 05:52 PM
I like screaming BONZAI. They're all copying me.

Who else is screaming BONZAI?

memnarch
2008-09-04, 05:58 PM
BONSAI!!!! yeah I know what that means.

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:58 PM

That guy with the creepy nose? Illiterate Scribe I think?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-04, 05:59 PM

I can think of a few people, though none of them have appered in ABR yet to my knowlage. Only in backstories.

The Gremlin
2008-09-04, 05:59 PM
BONSAI!!!! yeah I know what that means.

What does it mean?! :smallfurious:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 06:01 PM
With a "Z" it's used as an exclamation, similar to "Geronimo!"

With an "S," it's a type of tiny Japanese tree.

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 06:02 PM
Not me :smalltongue:. I just cast epic spells at undead cats cause they tired to kill me while I was sort of killable.

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 06:05 PM
And now that my logic homework is done, I'm off to play TF2.
I may have a problem. Is there a TF2 Addicts Anonymous?

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 06:07 PM
Just hang out with people that don't play it cause they're computing only has like a 98 megabite graphics card

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-04, 06:27 PM
In other words, the_Q

memnarch
2008-09-04, 06:29 PM
Now Lying, that's not very nice... even if it's true... :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 06:40 PM
I Dispise my computer's lack of gaming options :smallannoyed:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-04, 06:45 PM
does anybody else have Halo for the PC?

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 06:45 PM
if u mean the first I have the trial :smalltongue:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-04, 06:55 PM
can you go online of the trial?

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 06:57 PM
yes you can

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-04, 07:02 PM
Cool. Wanna play?

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 07:06 PM
Sure :P I'll need to grab it again I think

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-04, 07:11 PM
Ok the game will be called ABR and the password is ABR. just let me reboot so I can play online.

EDIT: Aaah... Stupid Disc! it won't let me play online.

I need to reinstall it. Hold on

EDIT Again: Nevermind, I can't play right now because I have to get off.

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 07:28 PM
poor puppet. :smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-04, 07:41 PM
EDIT Again: Nevermind, I can't play right now because I have to get off.

Shame on you! Children visit this forum! :smallamused:

memnarch
2008-09-04, 07:46 PM

What? Children aren't supposed to get off the computer? :smallconfused:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-04, 07:56 PM
He misconstrued the phase 'i have to get off'.

memnarch
2008-09-04, 07:57 PM
I kinda guessed that but I don't know what the heck he thought.

DoomITP
2008-09-04, 08:02 PM
Me neither :smallconfused:

boomwolf
2008-09-04, 11:24 PM
So, either three Helinan soldiers defeated the entire Sovice/Tajiran army, or Helina moved a sizeable portion of its fighting force to the other side of the world. Still exceedingly implausible.

One must remember the fact the world is round....so technically Helinia And Tajiran are pretty damn close.

Yep, none of the three are the one who stabbed Ins. that dude is MY character, boomwolf, who is now showing up again. its his soldiers. I know its unclear, but its mentioned, and we didn't really see Ins from then. so there was a lot of "off-panel" time for it to happen.

Dont worry, Catalyst won't be a subpot, he will join the main one pretty damn soon. he has a role to play I bet none of you thought about.

And mechafox is right, Boomwolf IS the enemy, as long he is Catalyst at least.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-05, 12:36 AM
One must remember the fact the world is round....so technically Helinia And Tajiran are pretty damn close.

That was never really concluded. I'm inclined to believe either it's flat, or there's a whole bunch more world around, given the shape of Lockutas' north edge.

Calamity
2008-09-05, 04:03 AM

I lol'ed. :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-05, 04:07 AM
I lol'ed. :smalltongue:

British comedy makes me :smallconfused:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-05, 04:15 AM

To "get off" is akin to "get laid", if that helps

Emperor Ing
2008-09-05, 04:20 AM
EDIT Again: Nevermind, I can't play right now because I have to get laid.

now THAT's funny! :smallamused:

Nameless
2008-09-05, 05:23 AM
Someone find Dr. Bath and make him draw that. It will be my landfish.

how come I don't get a Landfish? :smallfrown:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-05, 05:30 AM
Because you got pawnched. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-09-05, 05:46 AM
Because you got pawnched. :smalltongue:

You have no right to insult my spelling and typoes. :smalltongue:

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 06:13 AM
That was never really concluded. I'm inclined to believe either it's flat, or there's a whole bunch more world around, given the shape of Lockutas' north edge.

Actually I asked about it before I made that comic, alot before, and because nobody objected to the world being round I said it is.

As it matters it can be flat, they could have teleported or used giant choppers, they have both the magic and the technology to pull that off.

Anyway, time for a revelation by Catalyst. and Ins is in it, with a new tatto. (uploading now.)

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-05, 06:22 AM
Catalyst explains a little about himself to Ins..
Question: Who in eight of the Nine Hells are you talking about?

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-05, 06:23 AM
Who was the minion that Catalyst used before? I'm rather forgetful.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-05, 06:25 AM
Catalyst explains a little about himself to Ins..
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=explnationqn1.png

I'm not seeing anything :smallconfused:

Was the explanation so brief it couldn't be documented in comic form?

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-05, 06:27 AM
I'm not seeing anything :smallconfused:

Was the explanation so brief it couldn't be documented in comic form?

He's using the wrong link in his [IMG] tags. The right one is http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6792/explnationqn1.png

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 07:00 AM
It seems I have uploaded the wrong one. (the newer one had other choice of words.)

Andway the former attempt was SOME female BBEG that lying was "behind her defeat" (the right wording, he did not actually participate in the kill.) but he did not outright said who it was.

Edit: now it works, with the right wording any all.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-05, 08:04 AM
Whoah... I just got a great idea.

Nameless
2008-09-05, 08:13 AM
Whoah... I just got a great idea.

A line like that is usualy followed by something horrible and desturbing... :smalleek:

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 08:31 AM
Ok, this is the last conversation before he begins to influence the plot.

Anyway nameless, sometimes they DO have good ideas.
BTW meet another "old friend" of yours. (I assume you should at least know him.)

BTW tiffanie, add Boomwolf/Catalyst to the banner. he is going to be a BBEG for a while. we really lack one. (even threeshdes is good now...partly anyway...)

Calamity
2008-09-05, 08:35 AM
We really lack a BBEG?

Umm:

Threeshades' shades are still the around being Evil.
Ins.. well I don't even know what you're doing to Ins, so never mind.
Vert Doom is not sealed forever.

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 08:40 AM
You can read it. what I "did" to Ins is already on comic.

DoomITP
2008-09-05, 08:44 AM
We may have to put this in a can :smallfrown:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-05, 08:49 AM
@^: like Vert Doom?

...Hey! If we can them, they can fight it out with Vert Doom, and then we can use whichever villain is left alive!:smallbiggrin:

Fay Graydon
2008-09-05, 08:55 AM
New comics are up.:smallbiggrin:
Hope the one with Ikaeru confuses you all.

Nameless
2008-09-05, 08:58 AM

Yes it does.

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 09:30 AM

It might have been more understandable if it was not so senseless.

Circular logic much?

Elder Tsofu
2008-09-05, 09:36 AM
*Stating the obvious warning*
So the sword is a white key to some sort of dimension which entrapped Ikaeru's soul?

The Gremlin
2008-09-05, 09:38 AM
It might have been more understandable if it was not so senseless.

Circular logic much?

I will do a comic in a few hours. It should end the 'epic' fight that everyone other than Mechafox and Jason is ignoring, and also reveal a few things.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-05, 10:14 AM
My 'Awesome idea' will not be disturbing, although it might follow a gimick partially used before in the comic. However, this one will be sorta different. You'll all see :) I have yet to finish ABR, but I'm chugging through it.

chriky
2008-09-05, 10:25 AM
this is a question for anyone (but i expect Lying will answer it)
do we know what year abr is set in?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-05, 10:52 AM
I think it's somewhere between 1526 Ac - 1527 Ac, going from the history page (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/History+of+Avbaroy) on the wiki.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-05, 11:37 AM
I would do a comic, but my computer crashed and I lost every single one of my files. :smallannoyed: :smallfurious: :smallfrown: :smallmad:

Nevitan
2008-09-05, 11:48 AM
so... how do you join the plot?
would I have to go back and Read every past issue?
@Jason, oh man that really sucks, :smallfrown:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-05, 11:51 AM
so... how do you join the plot?
would I have to go back and Read every past issue?
@Jason, oh man that really sucks, :smallfrown:

Just make a comic introducing your character into the plot somehow. A quick backstory telling us who your character is, or throw him right into the madness. Either way.

And you don't really have to read every single comic, but it would be the optimal thing to do. If you really don't want to, try to at least get the past 200.

Any info on Abr you need can be found here (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Fat+Fish+Fury) at the Abr wiki.

@Jason, try doing a system restore to your nearest point?

Fawkes
2008-09-05, 11:57 AM
Tiffanie, what is "Chrono Crusade," and how is it linked to Chrono Trigger, the best game of all time ever, ever?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-05, 12:01 PM
Tiffanie, what is "Chrono Crusade," and how is it linked to Chrono Trigger, the best game of all time ever, ever?

There's no relation.

Chrono Crusade is set in the height of the Roaring Twenties, where jazz is king, bootleg liquor flows freely, and the mob rules the streets. It is a time of prosperity, luxury and decadence, and the division between rich and poor grows even wider in the wake of the First World War. It is at such times of great change and upheaval that the dark things that lurk below the world of man can come to the surface. In the world of Chrono Crusade, a fictional organization known as the Order of Magdalene (or more specifically, the characters of Sister Rosette Christopher and her soul-bound demon partner, Chrono) exists to fight the demonic threats that appear with increasing regularity across America.

It's my favorite anime, and I highly recommend it to any anime fans here.
(Make sure to watch the dub if you do give it a look see)

Fawkes
2008-09-05, 12:07 PM
There's no relation.

:smallfrown:B-b-but...but...the logo...:smallfrown:

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 12:17 PM
I think you jest killed his soul.

Well, he is a mecha, he can survive it.

The wikipedia tags are a nice touch due.

ANYWAY, anyone gonna continue the plot anytime soon? it hardly advanced from the time I went missing, and that was a few months ago.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-05, 12:21 PM
I've just finished a Remember comic, I'll see what I can drum up.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-05, 12:39 PM
@Jason, try doing a system restore to your nearest point?

I would do that, but there's one problem. I'm an idiot.

memnarch
2008-09-05, 03:09 PM

Don't forget Chrono Cross, another stellar game in the series, not quite as good though. (compare on 1-10, CT is 10.0, CC is 9.0-9.5)

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-05, 04:18 PM
Lolwut. Lying just stole my Axe-Sword ._.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-05, 04:27 PM
Why turn a sword into an axe?? :smallconfused:

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-05, 04:32 PM
Why turn a sword into an axe?? :smallconfused:

Maybe it's that Dwarf guy's from Remember.

... I really need to catch up on that comic.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-05, 04:36 PM
That...actually makes sense.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-05, 04:41 PM
It's actually about half-way through morphing into an Orc double axe

Nameless
2008-09-05, 04:44 PM
Lolwut. Lying just stole my Axe-Sword ._.

I would sig this if I had room. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-09-05, 04:54 PM
Don't forget Chrono Cross, another stellar game in the series, not quite as good though. (compare on 1-10, CT is 10.0, CC is 9.0-9.5)

Chrono Cross is dead to me. I want a REAL Chrono Trigger sequel. *shakes fist*

And I maintain that the Chrono Crusade logo is totally ripping off CT.

memnarch
2008-09-05, 04:58 PM
Heh, heard that people either loved it or hated it. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-05, 05:12 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x84/AmnonLavidor/Waaaaaaaaaghhh.png

Oooh, this should be interesting.. I'm getting dragons sent after me.. or Dimin is going to war.. either way this should prove entertaining. :smalltongue:

Edit- Just gonna repeat that I'm going away from Monday - Thursday next week.

memnarch
2008-09-05, 05:18 PM
To me it seems like the one guy over reacts, and the other decides that agents will be sent instead.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-05, 05:22 PM
Hey, a declaration of war is a declaration of war. Overreacting or not. :smalltongue:

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 05:27 PM
It's actually about half-way through morphing into an Orc double axe

Orc double-axe?

Hummm...

Does not ring a bell...we had an orc with a double-axe? Really, WHO's sword is it?

Would have been funnier if it transformed into War tough. (with her making remarks about "she liked the fish better, he is more into random stabbing.")

EDIT: please add catalyst-boomwolf in the big banner/poster thingy before you leave.
http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/lCrmhWg3C4AuC9LgW67UQQ66534
(In case you need a clean reference. his sword technically glows in white but you can't see that on white BG.)

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-05, 05:29 PM
If I remember right, the orcs in Remember used double axes.

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 05:35 PM
Nope. they use normal axes. (that are sharp on both sides, but only in one edge.)

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-05, 05:52 PM
It's my favorite anime, and I highly recommend it to any anime fans here.
(Make sure to watch the dub if you do give it a look see)

Better than Hellsing?
I shall watch. Later.

(that are sharp on both sides, but only in one edge.)
So, they are sharp on both sides, but only one side is sharp?
How, exactly, does that work?

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 06:05 PM
Sides and Edges are NOT the same thing.

2 EDGES is a double weapon like dire flail.

2 SIDES is like a greataxe, not a double weapon.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-05, 06:22 PM
(You got it reversed there, bud.)

A side is a side of a weapon like a double axe. An edge is an edge of a weapon like a greatsword, shortsword, or battleaxe. A hatchet, for example, has one side and one edge. A greasword has one side and two edges. A double-axe has two (or is it four?) edges and two sides.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-05, 06:22 PM
2 EDGES is a double weapon like dire flail.

2 SIDES is like a greataxe, not a double weapon.

An edge is the sharp portion of a weapon. Hence why sharp weapons are known as "edged" weapons.
A blade is the part of a weapon that ends in an edge. You seem to have confused the two.
Sides are the horizontal extremities of the handle or blade.
Ends are the vertical extremities of the handle or blade.
Example:
A double-bladed sword has two blades, one on each end of the handle. Both blades have two edges, one on each side of the blade.

boomwolf
2008-09-05, 06:30 PM
Its still two other things.

And the orcs in remember used a greataxe.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-05, 06:37 PM
Its still two other things.

True, but a double-sided axe will have a blade on both sides of the handle, giving it two edges, and making it a greataxe.
An orcish double axe will have two ends, two sides, four blades, and four edges. Unless one pair of blades was perpendicular to the other, then it would have four sides.

The Gremlin
2008-09-05, 08:07 PM
True, but a double-sided axe will have a blade on both sides of the handle, giving it two edges, and making it a greataxe.
An orcish double axe will have two ends, two sides, four blades, and four edges. Unless one pair of blades was perpendicular to the other, then it would have four sides.

NC is right. An 'Orc Double Axe' is a type of axe that has a greataxe-shaped blade on both sides.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-05, 08:23 PM
I'm going to chime in with a picture of a greataxe and an orcish double-axe from the PHB. These weapons are two different things.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/greataxe-doubleaxe.jpg

PS: I probably won't be posting comics for a bit, because I am currently addicted to my trial version of spore, and I will be buying the game soon.

The Gremlin
2008-09-05, 08:25 PM
I'm going to chime in with a picture of a greataxe and an orcish double-axe from the PHB. These weapons are two different things.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/greataxe-doubleaxe.jpg

PS: I probably won't be posting comics for a bit, because I am currently addicted to my trial version of spore, and I will be buying the game soon.

Point taken.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-05, 08:44 PM
PS: I probably won't be posting comics for a bit, because I am currently addicted to my trial version of spore, and I will be buying the game soon.By 'Trial Version', do you mean the creature creator, the creature creator trial, or a full-game trial?

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-05, 09:06 PM
the creature creator trial.

DoomITP
2008-09-05, 09:32 PM
I want to try it but I'm paranoid about getting viruses. :smallfrown:

Omega
2008-09-05, 09:42 PM
So can I make a SW comic now? :smallconfused:

memnarch
2008-09-05, 09:56 PM
@mega, virus's aren't that hard to deal with; make sure you have a nice scanner and firewall, scan the system after you download the program, disconnect the internet if you can, install program, scan system again, reconnect to internet.

That is assuming you are paranoid of course and are downloading from anywhere other than the official site.

DoomITP
2008-09-05, 10:17 PM
thats just it -_- I'm dealing with panic attacks according to my parents. So I'm paranoid about everything.

Fawkes
2008-09-06, 12:15 AM
Heh, heard that people either loved it or hated it. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

I'm obsessive compulsive. I HAVE to get all all the characters, and they HAVE to stay around the same level. Chrono Cross has 45, and only three can be in your party at the time. It broke my brain.

Plus, they killed almost everyone off, and there's few concrete connections. It's a completely different game that was advertised as a direct sequel. Oh, the betrayal!:smallfrown:

DoomITP
2008-09-06, 12:26 AM
Heh, not to mention its those bad 3d graphics. I'd have rathered they be on the 2d like chrono trigger

Fawkes
2008-09-06, 12:35 AM
Heh, not to mention its those bad 3d graphics. I'd have rathered they be on the 2d like chrono trigger

Totally.

Sprites > ugly polygons

DoomITP
2008-09-06, 12:38 AM
I'm posting a backstory comic in a few seconds.

memnarch
2008-09-06, 01:57 AM
I'm obsessive compulsive. I HAVE to get all all the characters, and they HAVE to stay around the same level. Chrono Cross has 45, and only three can be in your party at the time. It broke my brain.

Plus, they killed almost everyone off, and there's few concrete connections. It's a completely different game that was advertised as a direct sequel. Oh, the betrayal!:smallfrown:

If I might ask, when were they "almost all killed off"? And wasn't the game designed to not be "Trigger 2"?

I wouldn't say they're bad; maybe comparing them to today's graphics, but the game is ~8 years old. Oh, and could you find me that style of graphics for the PlayStation please? (trigger sprites)

boomwolf
2008-09-06, 02:00 AM
the creature creator trial.

You ARE aware that the full game is out right?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-06, 03:52 AM
It's still another day before it comes out in North America

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-06, 05:25 AM
So, i'll wait for Lying to finish his explanation/cliffhanger before I make another comic?

Emperor Ing
2008-09-06, 05:32 AM
*catches up on SW events*
Wow. Ridley will have to ask the God Emperor of Time to send him back in time, cuz whoever sealed the GEoT really deserves a good ass whoppin. :smallwink:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-06, 05:38 AM
So, i'll wait for Lying to finish his explanation/cliffhanger before I make another comic?

I'll see what I can pull together, I'm very busy tomorrow, and today I've got a comic to make (If I want to reduce workload tomorrow) and a D&D session, provided my player(s) haven't been drowned in the weather.

It'll probably be a bit quick, but I may have something today.

boomwolf
2008-09-06, 07:18 AM
Lavidor-Hard to answer you with no clue WHO are they stealing from.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-06, 08:21 AM
Lavidor-Hard to answer you with no clue WHO are they stealing from.

That would be me, I think. Judging from his other comics. I would like to know how 2 dragons could be ninjas though. Dragons tend to be somewhat large which might might sneaking around somewhat difficult.

Unless they can transform into humanoids.. but I think it's Warcraft dragons that do that, and not the DnD type.

Guess I gotta wait until he makes another comic so I can see what they look like when they're trying to be ninjas. :smalltongue:

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-06, 08:28 AM
So now i'm gonna have to beat Tiff and those 2 ninja dragons to get that key? :smalltongue: Darn.

v: Hehe, we'll see.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-06, 08:31 AM
Main character or not, you shouldn't get your hopes up too early, Fish. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-09-06, 08:45 AM
What just happened in PW? :smallconfused:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-06, 08:52 AM
What just happened in PW? :smallconfused:

The Emperor of time just turned Dededed into a lich.

Nameless
2008-09-06, 09:18 AM
Wow, I just watched the Paralympics open ceremony, which pretty impressive.

They got 2000 children to do this sort of cartoon animal dance, which was one of the most amazing parts of the whole ceremonie.

But I think it’s safe to say that they weren’t children at all, but in fact 2000 highly trained circus midgets. :smalltongue:

memnarch
2008-09-06, 09:30 AM
@/\ That's not very nice. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-09-06, 11:11 AM
If I might ask, when were they "almost all killed off"? And wasn't the game designed to not be "Trigger 2"?

Crono, Marle, and Lucca were all dead.:smallfrown: Magus, Frog, and Ayla are replaced by Guile, Glenn, and Leah. And what about Robo? WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR ROBO?

memnarch
2008-09-06, 11:53 AM
Chrono, Marle, and Lucca still look like kids, Kid was raised by Lucca, makes me think that Cross is set further into the future than the standard three years (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TimeSkip) and that no one died off from Trigger.

And, as I said, wasn't it supposed to not be "Trigger 2"?

Edit; Did you know that Trigger is getting ported to the DS? That's going to be sweet! :biggrin:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-06, 12:05 PM
You ARE aware that the full game is out right?

It comes out tomorrow here on the west side of the Atlantic Ocean.

:smallannoyed:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-06, 12:16 PM
Here are the sprite sheets for Lord Dedede the Lich and the God Emperor of Time. Bonus Treasure sprites.

http://i37.tinypic.com/25rjui9.png

http://i37.tinypic.com/rkao3p.png

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-06, 03:26 PM
I'll see what I can pull together, I'm very busy tomorrow, and today I've got a comic to make (If I want to reduce workload tomorrow) and a D&D session, provided my player(s) haven't been drowned in the weather.

It'll probably be a bit quick, but I may have something today.

As it turns out, I'm probably not going to have enough time to get something done, given that it's 9:30 PM here and I'm still working on the Remember comic.

I do however have some time tomorrow where I can do little else but comicry, so I will probably have time to get something done then.

The Gremlin
2008-09-06, 03:55 PM
I really don't understand Keris's comic. :smallconfused:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-06, 03:56 PM

O rly? It's anti-plot-advancement comic. Not funny, yet not plot advancing either. :smallyuk:

memnarch
2008-09-06, 04:07 PM
It's pretty much like filling out the paperwork for a driver's license it seems. :smallyuk:

Fawkes
2008-09-06, 04:21 PM
O rly? It's anti-plot-advancement comic. Not funny, yet not plot advancing either. :smallyuk:

It's plot-advancing. SUBplot advancing. That still counts.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-06, 04:27 PM
I thought it was pretty funny :smallfrown:

DoomITP
2008-09-06, 04:29 PM
Catgirls... I demand a...comic from salmon :smallannoyed:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-06, 04:31 PM

...yeah. That sums up my feelings.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-06, 04:33 PM
Catgirls... I demand a...comic from salmon :smallannoyed:

Yo dawg! Didn't you read the last page or so? I'm waiting for Lying to finish his cliffhanger.

But yeah, take your time Lying. I don't mind.

v: Jeez, why so serious? :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-09-06, 04:39 PM
fine..:smallannoyed:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-06, 04:41 PM
Heh heh. I'm having some Salmon for dinner tonight... :smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-06, 04:44 PM
I love all fish except salmon. I hate salmon.

EDIT: I mean eating, if you haven't already figured that out.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-06, 05:08 PM
I had mushroom chicken-nuggets for dinner.

...I also thought Keris' comic was funny.:smallsmile:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-06, 06:47 PM
Psst. Wrong thread.

Psst. You too.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-06, 06:49 PM
Psst. You too.

I know, but I figured that it was more likely that he would see it if it was on the same wrong thread he posted on. And that I could delete it once he saw it.

Omega
2008-09-06, 07:15 PM
I know, but I figured that it was more likely that he would see it if it was on the same wrong thread he posted on. And that I could delete it once he saw it.

Good thinking! :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-06, 08:01 PM
I PM'd him to move it :smallwink:

Omega
2008-09-06, 08:10 PM
@Q: Can I make a SW comic now? :smallconfused:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-06, 08:12 PM
@Q: Can I make a SW comic now? :smallconfused:

I don't see why not. Did I say you couldn't? :smallconfused:

Omega
2008-09-06, 09:00 PM
I don't see why not. Did I say you couldn't? :smallconfused:

Nope, just wanted to know.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-06, 10:26 PM
Sprites > ugly polygons

Finally! Someone who agrees with me about this!

Dragons tend to be somewhat large which might might sneaking around somewhat difficult.

And chocobos are not?

memnarch
2008-09-06, 10:34 PM
Given that Chocobos are much smaller than dragons, yeah, chocobos are going to be able to sneak around more.

The Gremlin
2008-09-07, 12:29 AM
Given that Chocobos are much smaller than dragons, yeah, chocobos are going to be able to sneak around more.

What are chocobos again?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-09-07, 01:44 AM
I'm going to be spending the day packing, working, and getting ready for my little trip. So I'll be back on Thursday. If It isn't too much to ask, could people not make comics involving my character, at least until I return?(*cough*SalmonLavidor*cough*)

Behave yourselves, I expect to find the forum intact when I return. :smalltongue:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-07, 07:11 AM
What are chocobos again?

Chocobos are big yellow birds found in the Final Fantasy universe.

Lavidor
2008-09-07, 07:25 AM
That's my storyline on hold with Tiffanie gone.

In other news, I really wish Inkscape had a crop option. I also wish I could meld multiple paths into one, but that doesn't have anything to do with my comic.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-07, 07:27 AM
I really wish Inkscape had a crop option.

seconded

And Lavidor? Your comic made me LOL. :smallbiggrin:

Keris
2008-09-07, 08:14 AM

It's anti-plot-advancement comic. Not funny, yet not plot advancing either. :smallyuk:
Well, I've just found the Catgirl I've been looking for, and instead of teleporting them away and dissecting her, I've given them a questionnaire to fill out. Advances my objectives in any case.

...I also thought Keris' comic was funny.:smallsmile:
... I didn't actually think it was amusing beyond a slight grin.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-07, 08:17 AM
... I didn't actually think it was amusing beyond a slight grin.

Welcome to the webernet.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-07, 10:26 AM
Lavidor- That was gold.

Chocobos are basically the horses of Final Fantasy. They're giant birds that people ride on. Chocobo knights are the coolest :)

Chocobo:http://www.planetefantasy.free.fr/img/ffx2/chocobo.jpg

The Gremlin
2008-09-07, 10:30 AM
Lavidor- That was gold.

Chocobos are basically the horses of Final Fantasy. They're giant birds that people ride on. Chocobo knights are the coolest :)

http://www.planetefantasy.free.fr/img/ffx2/chocobo.jpg

K, thanks. You should probably spoiler that. But it seems like the chocobos are more intelligent in Avbaroy. Also, not everyone plays Final Fantasy. We should probably put up a page in the wiki about them.

Fawkes
2008-09-07, 10:41 AM
[/spoiler]

K, thanks. You should probably spoiler that. But it seems like the chocobos are more intelligent in Avbaroy. Also, not everyone plays Final Fantasy. We should probably put up a page in the wiki about them.

I don't know if they need a separate page, considering NC is the only one we've seen in Avbaroy. We probably should add a brief description of chocobos to his page, though.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-07, 10:48 AM
Wasn't one character riding a chocobo? He met up to arrest PEG and Keris et al.

DoomITP
2008-09-07, 10:48 AM
hows the comic coming lying

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-07, 10:52 AM
hows the comic coming lying

I wasn't able to do anything in the "period when I can do little but art" today (Because all my templates are on the external harddrive I couldn't bring with me). Right now I'm putting Memory Loss together, but I'll probably have some time later.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-07, 04:20 PM
I also wish I could meld multiple paths into one,

Union? Combine?

Well, I've just found the Catgirl I've been looking for, and instead of teleporting them away and dissecting her, I've given them a questionnaire to fill out. Advances my objectives in any case.

I'd like to avoid dissection, so it advances my objectives, too.
It also gives me something that I can contribute to.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-07, 04:38 PM
So, do I go to the airship unarmed or do I get to take the sweet axe? :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-07, 04:40 PM
Technically speaking it's a sword, but it has the Morphing quality, allowing it to change into any 2-handed melee weapon.

It's the same sword he has in Remember, the one people think is Threeshades' original.

Emperor Ing
2008-09-07, 04:45 PM
Ah, the double axe. The suprisingly unwieldy yet wieldy weapon that wielders would suprisingly often get confused with a regular great axe resulting in painful yet hilarious accidents.

DoomITP
2008-09-07, 04:46 PM
why does everyone else get the cool original sword designs. I have a 2h sword with a blue thing in it that is a Uber buff :smallannoyed:

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-07, 04:51 PM
Well, i'll be able to get a comic done tomorrow. After college that is.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-07, 05:45 PM
why does everyone else get the cool original sword designs. I have a 2h sword with a blue thing in it that is a Uber buff :smallannoyed:

2 words.

Art Upgrade!

DoomITP
2008-09-07, 05:47 PM
whadaya mean? :smallconfused:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-07, 05:47 PM

It's not that original, there were soldiers using it in the Fall of Elwind way back in Book 1 of Remember. Certainly the first time it's appeared in ABR though.

Jason may as well be the patron saint of art upgrades.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-07, 05:48 PM
whadaya mean? :smallconfused:

If you want your sword to look cooler, just add more detail to it.

@V: I pride myself on my artistic ability thank you very much.

DoomITP
2008-09-07, 05:51 PM
hehe the saint of art upgrades

The Gremlin
2008-09-07, 06:46 PM
Wasn't one character riding a chocobo? He met up to arrest PEG and Keris et al.

I was thinking the same thing!

Fawkes
2008-09-07, 07:01 PM
I was thinking the same thing!

Now that you mention it, I believe that was one of Fayt's characters.

Edit: Yep. Here. (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc304/Fayt_Graydon/Introductioncomic.png)

boomwolf
2008-09-08, 05:12 AM
ABR, where even the writers forget characters...
(phone-talk!)

Lavidor
2008-09-08, 08:31 AM
Union? Combine?

:smallredface:I really should have looked around in Inkscape more. Turns out there's a crop-like option too.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-08, 02:49 PM
Right, i'm making a comic, but I need to know who's coming to save Leroy?

Isn't it like.. Salmon, Threeshades, Lying and Mechafox?

v: Well that's just a bad attitude to have :smalltongue:

Calamity
2008-09-08, 02:53 PM
I don't really have much reason to save Leroy, considering he nearly killed me. :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-08, 03:12 PM

v: Well that's just a bad attitude to have :smalltongue:

I'm going to need permission from Mr hard beak there, the guy that wants me to talk with the Guinoid government.

My idea was to give myself some relative downtime by working out this issue, whilst you all rush off to fend off the Shades and release Leroy. Mechafox kinda mushed that...

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-08, 03:32 PM
If it's just Salmon, Lying, Threeshades and Mechafox then the Qs will also be comming too.

Any more people then that, I don't think they will come along.

Keris
2008-09-08, 03:45 PM
I'd like to avoid dissection, so it advances my objectives, too.
It also gives me something that I can contribute to.

Which in turn allows me to make a comic, which keeps me from going mad and making an OotS style webcomic of my own! Everyone wins!

... As a thought, you could edit the questionairre I posted to include you're answers, if you're going to answer it. That would make it fit better in the archives.:smallsmile:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-08, 03:46 PM
If it's just Salmon, Lying, Threeshades and Mechafox then the Qs will also be comming too.

Any more people then that, I don't think they will come along.

I wanted to go too.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-08, 03:49 PM
... As a thought, you could edit the questionairre I posted to include you're answers, if you're going to answer it. That would make it fit better in the archives.:smallsmile:

I'll put it in a comic.
When I get around to making one.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-08, 03:58 PM
I wanted to go too.

Alright. I just don't think the Qs will come if EVERYBODY comes too. One or two more people won't change my decision. The Qs are still comming along for now.

Shades of Gray
2008-09-08, 04:10 PM
Oliver wanted to.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-08, 04:11 PM
.. Do any of you guys even have a motive for coming? :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-08, 04:12 PM

Fame, fortune, and a hopefully swift demise? :smallsmile:

Emperor Ing
2008-09-08, 04:14 PM
Fame, fortune, and a hopefully swift demise? :smallsmile:

Rand can always help you out with that! :smallbiggrin:
...please?

Shades of Gray
2008-09-08, 04:16 PM
@Salmon

It's Oliver's airship.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-08, 04:17 PM
@Salmon

It's Oliver's airship.

Touché.lolextratext

boomwolf
2008-09-08, 04:17 PM

Nameless?

Anyway, Catalyst has...other business around that area, you might meet up with his agents. or even him in person if a very unique set of people will go. (that is, if every single character he wants to kill will be there, but there is one I doubt, not even sure where he is.)

You gonna love/hate his soldiers (at least the elites, the simple ones are jest, normal people.) they are freaky and disturbing, yet cool. (human-sovice hybrids, using helinan soul-powered technology (non-willling souls.))

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-08, 04:26 PM

Yes. Q was ordered by Vert Doom (if any of you remember him) to help out the good guys and stop all the other bad guys so Vert Doom can continue his plan.

That is why the Qs are helping out and why they would come along.

Fawkes
2008-09-08, 05:14 PM

Mechafox has one, but he forgot it.

No, seriously.

My idea was to give myself some relative downtime by working out this issue, whilst you all rush off to fend off the Shades and release Leroy. Mechafox kinda mushed that...

Just because Mechafox says you need to stay together doesn't mean you have to listen to him.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-08, 05:59 PM
@Gremlin: What happened in your latest comic? I'm even more confused the usual. :smallconfused:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-08, 06:51 PM
FFF Canon.
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic26.jpg
I'm not sure what Parley actually means. Did he surrender to me or what? I'll think up a response tommorow, since I have no classes then.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-09-08, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure what Parley actually means. Did he surrender to me or what? I'll think up a response tommorow, since I have no classes then.

In simple terms "Don't hurt me, let's make a deal"

memnarch
2008-09-08, 07:09 PM
The first place I saw that word. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325980/quotes)

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-08, 07:18 PM
Ah ok. That makes the comic easier.

Omega
2008-09-08, 09:38 PM
Heads are about to be rolling again! Time for me to open up a new "Fall Slayer's Season". *breathes in* Ahhh! I love the of smell of random killing!
Game time. :smallamused:

The Gremlin
2008-09-08, 10:15 PM
The first place I saw that word. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325980/quotes)

Ironically, same here.
I would have just said 'Truce?' but that makes it sound like he's surrenduring, while really Bill's just trying to pause the battle to speak with them.
@ The Q; What happened was:
Ovu Monobi is shocked, presumably at Catalyst's attack on the Sovices (a while ago I said ;'making a response to Boomwolf's comic'. I know it's been a while, though). He then uses the telepathic bond to order Bill to call a truce, though I didn't show what he was saying for certain reasons that will be revealed later. Bill was very reluctant, wanting to get revenge against Jason, but eventually submits.

Narrator
2008-09-09, 12:44 AM
I just got my computer back from the shop. I planned to come along but now I don't even know whats happening.

BTW, I really dig your new avatar mecha, I was laughing so hard when he did his reboot and grew out those ears, like they where there the whole time and he was just waiting to get a fox body to activate them.

The Gremlin
2008-09-09, 09:26 AM
I just got my computer back from the shop. I planned to come along but now I don't even know whats happening.

BTW, I really dig your new avatar mecha, I was laughing so hard when he did his reboot and grew out those ears, like they where there the whole time and he was just waiting to get a fox body to activate them.

Yeah, I did the same when I saw him yelling 'Puppy Power!'. :smallbiggrin:
Jason, I'll respond to your comic in a few hours.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-09-09, 10:24 AM
I probably won't be posting comics anytime soon because I'm addicted to spore.

Just a warning.

*Starts up Spore*

Nameless
2008-09-09, 10:31 AM
@Salmon:

Yes, I will be comeing allong as well, even you hate me. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-09-09, 10:34 AM

Yeah, I did the same when I saw him yelling 'Puppy Power!'. :smallbiggrin:

Yay, praise! :smallbiggrin: Thanks.

Nameless
2008-09-09, 10:38 AM
I believe it IS necessery for a lot of people to come (Especialy those who have been in the plot for some time now) because this will most likley lead too the final epic battle.

@Narrator: I thought he was a puppy. :smallconfused:

Fawkes
2008-09-09, 12:04 PM
I believe it IS necessery for a lot of people to come (Especialy those who have been in the plot for some time now) because this will most likley lead too the final epic battle.

There will always be more battles. I've got a BBEG that I'm waiting to unleash until after we deal with some of these others. And even if they defeat the shades here, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're gone for good.

Plus, we can always bring Nightwing back and kill him again.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-09, 12:24 PM
I probably won't be posting comics anytime soon because I'm addicted to spore.

Just a warning.

*Starts up Spore*You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm playing on hard mode (which isn't THAT hard) and just started the creature phase last night. I got the game yesterday around 8:00PM, so I haven't really got a chance to play it. I'm gonna start it up again as soon as school ends (2:30) :smallbiggrin:

Hoping to post again this weekend, though.

Lavidor
2008-09-09, 12:54 PM
Well, technically I'll be there, but Uno will pretty much just try to take the Keys, not actually caring about the fight.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-09, 01:25 PM

Nah, I don't we're anywhere near the final epic battle.

Anyway, i'll get started on a comic.

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-09, 01:49 PM
The final epic battle should be at least 2500. It's so amazing... I never want it to end :)

boomwolf
2008-09-09, 03:56 PM
It can't be the end.
Even if the shades die, there is catalyst with his not-to-be-underestimated army (this includes Ins and the seemingly never-dying sovice.), the dragons messing around, the talisman of the dragonking, the evil plotgoblins, and prossibly some other guys I forgot who will try to kill people and promote themselves.

Nameless
2008-09-09, 04:19 PM
It can't be the end.
Even if the shades die, there is catalyst with his not-to-be-underestimated army (this includes Ins and the seemingly never-dying sovice.), the dragons messing around, the talisman of the dragonking, the evil plotgoblins, and prossibly some other guys I forgot who will try to kill people and promote themselves.

When did I say anything about it being the end? :smalleek:

All i said was that there will be an epic battle.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-09, 04:20 PM
You said "The final epic battle".

Y'see? :smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-09-09, 04:26 PM
You said "The final epic battle".

Y'see? :smalltongue:

Yeah well

I just got PWND... ._.

The Gremlin
2008-09-09, 04:42 PM
It can't be the end.

Well gosh, maybe VERT DOOM?!
Oh yeah, and Ovu Monobi.

Threeshades
2008-09-09, 04:52 PM
And here we go. The Warhammer Online beta is not conductive to comic making, and it'll probably get worse when the game's released.
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Whereinallarecompletelydeadpanexcep.png
Also, gorram Photobucket, cutting my filenames short...

if they dont release it along with all capitals and all classes, it won't.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-09-09, 04:57 PM
if they dont release it along with all capitals and all classes, it won't.

It will for me. Probably, at least. I wasn't planning on playing any of the cut classes, anyway.

Fawkes
2008-09-09, 06:10 PM
Well gosh, maybe VERT DOOM?!
Oh yeah, and Ovu Monobi.

And the Void!

The Gremlin
2008-09-09, 06:13 PM
And the Void!

I hope this doesn't frustrate you, but who is the void again?

boomwolf
2008-09-09, 06:14 PM
Vert is canned. can't do much harm unless somebody frees him. (thats a pretty good idea for catalyst actually.)

Ovu Monobi? whos that?

The void was never seen by anyone, and as your creation you should show him first. (mechafox)

Fawkes
2008-09-09, 06:21 PM
The Void is a being that Nobody has mentioned a couple times, but hasn't been seen yet, mostly because we've got other things to worry about.

The Gremlin
2008-09-09, 06:32 PM
Vert is canned. can't do much harm unless somebody frees him. (thats a pretty good idea for catalyst actually.)

Ovu Monobi? whos that?

The void was never seen by anyone, and as your creation you should show him first. (mechafox)

The guy that's been sending all these servants at us?

DoomITP
2008-09-09, 06:45 PM
Touché.lolextratext

It's the main reason Doomer was kicked out of his city. To deal with threeshades and the other world's problems.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-09, 07:51 PM

Actually the can weres off the exact second Threeshades and Ins are defeated.

Actually I just made that up. And even that would be stupid since both of those people have had their roles somewhat changed since Vert was canned.

Still, Vert isn't going to be canned forever and will get out whether or not somebody frees him. Why, you ask? 'Cause I said so. He'll get out on his own if he has too when the time is right.

Also, no, that would be a horrible idea from the catalyst since he'll be killed too if he frees Vert Doom.

boomwolf
2008-09-09, 08:29 PM
Also, no, that would be a horrible idea from the catalyst since he'll be killed too if he frees Vert Doom.

I think Ins is stronger then Vert, and Catalyst made him his servant, with relative ease. so he WONT get killed by Vert.

I already gave all info needed to figure who on earth is Catalyst, he even said his old name, and if you find it-you will realize that most BBEGs are simply no treat to him. heck, the most successful BBEG is the history of Avabory was his servant.

Gremlin-that guy...didn't remember the name. not sure he is in the same level as the others though...

Green-Shirt Q
2008-09-09, 08:37 PM
I think Ins is stronger then Vert, and Catalyst made him his servant, with relative ease. so he WONT get killed by Vert.

Either I think you think wrong or I think that you think that I think you're wrong. :smallconfused::smalltongue:

But seriously. I think you're wrong. Vert is more powerful then the Ins AND the Catalyst. You only think otherwise becuase Ins was here longer and has grown more respect, while Vert Doom is relatively new. And probably becuase Vert Doom is sealed, but he did that willingly for the sake of a good plot (something I also haven't had the chance to show.

But if Vert Doom and your Catalyst got in a fight, even if it was a couple of non-canon brawls, Vert Doom would TRASH your guy every time.

Believe me. I have almost nothing better to do with my valuable time then to create random kills lately. :smallamused:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-09, 09:08 PM

That only happened cuz you just out of nowhere made a comic of Catalyst owning Ins, without anyone's consult first.

Narrator
2008-09-09, 09:28 PM
@Narrator: I thought he was a puppy. :smallconfused:

Actually the body is that of a orange colored Sony ABIO. However mecha changed the tail a little and then grew ears and now looks very foxish. I kinda imagine him as an insane British robotic fox puppy.

memnarch
2008-09-09, 09:36 PM

Ovu Monobi? whos that?

Have fun finding Skygge Fe, current location of Vert Canning Inc. :smallamused:

DoomITP
2008-09-09, 09:43 PM
Anyone ever think about making a power point to explain and sort of recount the plot?

The Gremlin
2008-09-09, 09:51 PM

I already gave all info needed to figure who on earth is Catalyst, he even said his old name, and if you find it-you will realize that most BBEGs are simply no treat to him. heck, the most successful BBEG is the history of Avabory was his servant.

Gremlin-that guy...didn't remember the name. not sure he is in the same level as the others though...
Okay. First of all, Vert Doom is a god who has destroyed worlds. have you even read the archives? The main reason that Ins hasn't been defeated is that he is very intelligent and has not only the Sovices but the Pokemon guys at his command. As Q said, Vert Doom would trash Ins, and probably that 'Catalyst' guy.
And who is this 'most successful BBEG'? Threeshades? Since when did she serve him?
And finally: Grumble. Ovu Monobi is a demigod of great power. He is bound to his realm for certain reasons, but he happens to possess some very powerful servants such as:
Bill (that's not his full name by the way)
Ned (same as Bill)
Formerly The Gremlin
Graene (the kobold guy)
And many others, too.
EDIT: /\ ; Yeah, that would be cool.

Vulion
2008-09-09, 09:51 PM
GENDER BENDER ARTWORK!

Nameless:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Namelesshasboobies.jpg

Threeshades:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Li_Kenta/Threeshadesdoesnt.jpg

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-09, 09:53 PM
Someone's gonna say it.....

DoomITP
2008-09-09, 09:56 PM
* puts on ear muffs *

I know its coming jason.

memnarch
2008-09-09, 09:56 PM
Say what? :smallconfused:

@Vulion; ...interesting choices for the artwork.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-09-09, 09:57 PM
You damn well know what. :smallannoyed:

Vulion
2008-09-09, 09:58 PM
Say what? :smallconfused:

@Vulion; ...interesting choices for the artwork.

Heh heh heh...