PDA

View Full Version : [3.5]Banjo the puppet homebrew

Zeebiedeebie
2008-09-03, 03:02 PM
Banjo

The god of puppets, Banjo, is chaotic good. His titles include Banjo, Banjo the clown, the googly eyed one, and Banjo the puppet. His only rival is his brother, Giggles the clown. Banjo represents all that is musical, chaotic, good, and... of puppets. His domains are chaos, trickery, luck, and puppets.
His favored weapon is the rapier, and his holy symbol is a likeness of himself in the form of a puppet that is worn over the cleric's hand.

The puppet domain:
Granted power:
Add preform(acting) and preform(puppet show) to your list of class skills.

Puppet domain spells:

Command
Hold person
Suggestion
Confusion
Dominate person
Animate objects
Hold person, mass
Create greater undead
Soul bind

The puppet domain focuses mostly on spells that allow you to manipulate or control other creatures.

Valcrist1505
2008-10-09, 02:32 PM
I dislike acting as a rules fascist, but why would a Chaotic Good god grant his clerics an evil spell in his unique domain? I am specifically referencing the Create Greater Undead spell. All spells that create/generate/propagate/etc. undeath are inherently evil. So states the spell's description. If I may be so bold as to suggest a replacement, allow me to submit Otto's Irresistible Dance for your consideration. It would seem that this spell fits nicely into both the theme of the domain and that of the deity, while lacking the soul-twisting taint of evil. That, and it is hilarious to watch the villain disco whilst being "attack-of-opportunitied" to death, no?

Hydro Globus
2008-11-26, 04:51 PM
Actually, a Good cleric (or any cleric of Banjo, a good deity) cannot even cast evil clerical spells. Period.

Otherwise, AWESOME!!! :) Good work.

Pie Guy
2008-11-26, 07:24 PM
Tiny nitpick, It's perform not preform.