PDA

View Full Version : I didn't expect [Feat, 3.5] [PEACH]

streakster
2008-09-11, 02:59 PM
Unexpected

Benefit:You receive a free listen check whenever the words "I didn't expect [the name of a group you are a member of]!" is mentioned within 1 mile x your HD, as though you were directly outside the room in which the phrase was uttered. If you succeed on this check, you learn exactly where it was uttered. The occupants of the room are then frozen as though in a Time Stop until your arrival, which must be as swift as possible. Once you have burst into the room, you automatically are first in the initiative order. You must also make an Intimidate check against all in the room by loudly announcing that "No one expects[insert group name here]!" and giving a summary of your purpose and strategy. If engaging the occupants of the room, all damage done is treated as non-lethal.

Note that if multiple users of this feat are near each other, they must travel as a group. Also, they may only make one Intimidate check for the whole group, though they may reroll as many times as the group has members by leaving and reentering the room.

So - Too overpowered? Too underpowered? Too silly?:smallsmile:

arguskos
2008-09-11, 03:02 PM
"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!"

Also, this feat is VRY SILLY. I approve. (big rubber stamp of approval here) :smallbiggrin:

-argus

Kizara
2008-09-11, 04:09 PM
Pretty amusing.

If you actually are asking if it's balanced, its not. Its way too powerful.

streakster
2008-09-11, 04:15 PM
Pretty amusing.

If you actually are asking if it's balanced, its not. Its way too powerful.

I was not actually asking, no. :smallbiggrin: