PDA

View Full Version : Donation problem

butterflysattic
2006-02-25, 03:12 PM
I know the topic is "board problems" and not "website problems", but I didn't see a better forum to post my question in. So I hope this is OK to post here because I really don't know how else to contact anyone who can help me.

A donation of $5 or more will allow you to download the entire set pictured below [snip] After donating, you should get an email within 1-3 days with downloading instructions, so watch the email box that's tied to your PayPal account for incoming mail.

I donated over $5. on Friday Feb 17th. It's now been over a week and I haven't recieved the donation gift of the OotS wallpapers yet. I've even checked my spam folder but recieved nothing. I have emailed Rich directly on Thursday and have recieved no answer yet.

Is there someone who can help me find out what's going on? I would be happy to send a copy of my paypal reciept if you need it.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Wukei
2006-02-25, 03:26 PM
Sometimes it takes a bit longer. Rich is incredibly tired, I'm sure...after staying up all night working on yesterday's comic. But...I'll leave a full description up to RawBear, it's what he does best...

RawBearNYC
2006-02-25, 05:21 PM
Rich is, as far as I know, the only person who can deal with this. There's no automated process, so Rich has to respond to the donation manually. After a few more days, e-mail Rich again.

butterflysattic
2006-02-25, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the answers, Wukei and RawBearNYC.
I feel better knowing it's still "normal" to be waiting after a week. I was a bit worried they were being sent by some automated-reply thingy that ... I dunno ... just ate my email or something. :laughs: it's reassuring to know I'm just waiting on someone who's probably been really busy.
Thank you both again for the information and the help. :)