PDA

View Full Version : That big fight between Banjoists/anti-Banjoists

Drumbum42
2005-09-25, 08:35 PM
there has been a huge slug fest between Banjoists and anti-banjoists, that in my opinion has gone out of controle.

I don't care which side your on, or if your not involved all comments are welcome!

(also please don't turn this into a big fight, for I'm not out for one I just want to hear peoples opinion out side the fight.)

and I think this should stay in board issues because it's a fight between strands and I want poeples opinion of whats going on.

Adghar
2005-09-25, 09:36 PM
Slug fest? Huge? Am I missing something?

So far, at least from what I've seen, the ABs are pacifists. Oh sure, they may be trying to negate the Church of Banjo, and are pitting their characters against Banjoist characters, but their rules specifically state no flaming of any kind.

Wukei
2005-09-25, 09:38 PM
Well, we didn't even ask for the war, the banjoists did. But really, you're drawing this into every single forum...Lilly was handling it just fine, I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish here.

Drumbum42
2005-09-25, 09:39 PM
there not directally flamming eachother.(as you know)
but the ab's started long arguments about diffrent things and AB sentiments are rampent.

Drumbum42
2005-09-25, 09:40 PM
actually I'm just seeking opinions. I could care less, and don't want a war. I will happally end this strand, but i just want the opinion of other people.

Lilly
2005-09-25, 09:42 PM
As someone who's directly involved in this, it's turning out better than it could have. The participants seem to be keeping themselves amused, it wasn't spreading too far from the few threads it was confined to, and some people get to test out their munchking skills in new and creative ways.

But, I really don't think this is an issue that needs to get discussed outside of the IC and OOC forums.

Drumbum42
2005-09-25, 09:43 PM
fair enough. I won't post here any more. if you would shut this strand down I would be greatly thankfull.

HempRope
2005-09-25, 09:44 PM
Honestly, I think it should have stayed in Comics.

However, now that it has moved, I have been enjoying trying to repel the Banjoists from the PbP forum so that the ABM, will leave, too.

So it's OK.

Lilly
2005-09-25, 10:01 PM
Honestly, I think it should have stayed in Comics.

However, now that it has moved, I have been enjoying trying to repel the Banjoists from the PbP forum so that the ABM, will leave, too.

So it's OK.

This I have an opinion and a say on. It's not going back to comics. Comics is specifically about the comics. The whole thing fit better in the PbP forums, where people who are creating imaginary beings, and being said imaginary beings.

HempRope
2005-09-25, 10:11 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't actually asking you to move it back.

Just noting that when it arrived, I didn't want it there. But it's fine, now. I agree that it should probably be there, even if I don't want it there. There isn't a better place for it, at least.

Zherog
2005-09-26, 08:09 AM
I have to say I don't even know what you're talking about, Drumbum. Now, I don't go to the IC boards, nor do I read threads that have anything to do with "banjoism" (going by the titles). That tells me the "huge slug fest" hasn't spilled over to anyplace else on the boards - and that's a good thing.

TheFuzzyNerd
2005-10-05, 06:22 PM
I think it would be totally awsome if the staff turned this into a civil war thing. There would be threads in pbp forums, and it would be army dnd and stuff. Awsome.

Geech000
2005-10-14, 03:16 AM
Actually there was an attempt at a war between the Banjoist and the ABM with an unbiased referee, but it seems to have died out. I wonder if the thread just got too stupid. Perhaps it was all the people rushing into the IC stands and mucking up the thread.

I have considered looking into starting another good clean match between the Banjoist and the ABM, with a seperate thread for spectators. I think it could be rather enjoyable.

ray53208
2005-10-19, 02:31 AM
i have no idea what you guys are talking about.

ray
8)

sHorTdWaRvE
2005-10-21, 07:27 PM
Banjoist will win

edit: this is point less i ahh just forget what isaid im with anti m8s

2000eyes
2006-01-27, 03:32 AM
o cay umm..uhh

BANJO RULES!

my signature has more evidence

Nero24200
2006-02-14, 05:35 AM
If antything, I believe I am an othodox banjoist

Also, I belive there was a promise of pudding?