PDA

View Full Version : Convoy VII: Interstating the Obvious Game has started!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-09-26, 10:10 PM
MERCY SAKES ALIVE, LOOKS LIKE WE GOT US A CONVOY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYQo2pkTNAM)

Welcome to the sign-up thread for Convoy VII: Interstating the Obvious. The battle against the Black Demon and his Kenworth of Despair from Convoy VI was a close battle. The souls were almost delivered to the Well to Hell in Siberia, but were stopped just 2 days away.

After the epic battle, life returned to normal for the truckers. Some uneventful times passed and for a while the drivers enjoyed the break from the bizarre. A lack of giant robot battles and demon fighting can be refreshing.

However, sometimes, you can only take so much relaxing before you need an unvacation and Rubber Duck had relaxed to the point of being bored. Reaching for the CB, he grinned, and called out to his fellow truckers.

Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
You got a copy on me Pig-Pen? C'mon!

From this, the convoy was formed!

Roles and rules

Convoy: A trucker by the name of Rubber Duck started a little ole convoy with some of his best trucker buddies. The convoy grew in size and the Bears, a.k.a police, decided that they had to take it down, so some cops took on trucker identities and infiltrated the convoy.

Every night the bears sneak into one of the sleeping truckers cabins and arrest that trucker.

Every day, when the truckers stop for the night, they find the trucker most likely to be a bear and beat the living tar out of him and kick him out of the convoy.

Roles:
Rubber Duck=(Lead Mason) Rubber Duck is the trucker who started it all. He handpicked the truckers who started this convoy and he knows they aren't bears diguised as truckers.

Big Ben= (Baner) He's the biggest man in the whole convoy and the best fighter, too. Each night he stands guard over one truck. Anyone who tries messing with the trucker he's watching is in for a serious beating.

Veteran Ham Radio Operator= (Seer) This trucker has a Ham radio in the back of his cabin and each night he asks his buddies to do some research on one trucker handle and learn the history of the man behind the handle.

Rookie Ham Radio Operator= (Fool) He doesn't think his inexperience is a problem, but the people he asks to do research for him and all lazy liars who just make something up and tell it to him rather than actually research. He believes them.

Mechanic = The mechanic loves trucks. At night he'll often sneak out just to admire someone else's truck. This may be considered a bit rude and maybe a mite bit creepy, but its usually harmless. However, he can detect the special modifications that have been to added to Smokey's truck.
I.E. He has a night action that can scry but only discover Smokey.

Bear in the Air= (Devil)- A bear who has access to a satellite. Each night he keeps it trained on one truck and watches to see if he can learn anything about the trucker.

Smokey =(alpha-ish) This bear has been working undercover as a trucker for so long that any check on his handle comes up at legit. He scries as a trucker.

Terms
Trucker=Villager
Bears=Werewolves
truck broke down= autolynched
beat the shock up=lynched
arrested=killed by wolves
killed=killed and killed dead (this will be explained later)

SIDEQUEST: (The sidequest is a new concept that affects the gameplay but not who wins or loses.)

Rusty Nail = (New role) A dangerously psychotic trucker. Keeps a list of all the people who have wronged him and never forgets a face. Three truckers played a nasty prank on him and made him so mad and so upset that he will see them dead. He knows that they are in this convoy, he just doesn't know where. Each night he will sneak into a cabin and kill a trucker. Once all three truckers that he is after are gone (either by arrest, beat down or he killed them) he will leave the convoy and disappear. (For either the Bears or the Truckers to receive the "Best" ending at the end of the game, they must find Rusty Nail and bring him to justice.)

Pranksters - (new role) you know that you are one of the people that Rusty Nail is after. You don't know the names of the other two.

NEW RULE: Join the Convoy. Every 4th day, someone from outside the game may join the convoy. The person entering decides whether they would like to be a bear or a trucker.

NEW RULE: Rubber Duck picks the masons. Its not much, but its never been done before.

Players: The main rule of Convoy is to enjoy yourself. Don't take it too seriously and remember its just a game. If you want to play, I'll be happy to have you in the convoy. I am going to need a handle and a cargo from you, though. Not that it will matter, but I think the flavor text will make the game a bit more interesting. Also, if you would rather have a vehicle other than a truck, that's fine. Be creative, be silly, be fun!!

Oh, also let me know if anything on this post looks funky.

Player list

{table="head"]Player|Handle|Cargo|Truck |eliminated | Role
DeathSlayer7|Jacked Up Jackal|Brooms!!!|standard|lynched day 4| Trucker
Haruki-kun|?????|??????| Standard|arrested night 5|trucker
Iceddragons|Corn Cob|"Toothpicks" (lumber)|standard|lynched day 6|bear
GAThraawn|The Admiral|Rubber Ducks|Battleship |killed night 2|ham radio operator
Emperor DemonKing|Dancing Queen|LLamas|Standard
Zar Peter|Astro Pete|Slates (more than allowed)|Standard
Dallas Dakota|Ninja Chihuahua|Cookies and Ice Cream|Foodamancer scary|Killed night 1|Rubber Duck
Talic|Suicide Jockey|Dynamite|standard|arrested night 8|mason
Murska|Two Gate Toss|Some Legal, some not|Standard
Banjo1985|Colonel Custard|truckload of scratching posts|articulated hover-lemon.|arrested night 9|trucker
Castaras|Bones|Brains|skeletal horse drawn cart|arrested night 11|radio operator
FF Fanboy|Vincent Valentine|???????|Chocobo w/ cart.|autolynched day 7 (I expected better from you)| trucker
Phantomfox|Haunt Fox| Bear traps|standard|lynched day 10| trucker
Recaiden|Burning Kiwi| Penguins|standard|lynched day 7|prankster
detrevnisisiht|Shop|Fixens of a truck shop|Giant mobile hotdog |autolynched day 7 (Sadly, ran the numbers, did the math, got what I expected) | bear
Uncle Festy|Red the Pulper|Don't wanna know| standard with red stains...icky|killed night 4|Bear in the air
Iamech|Alucard|not stolen blood, nope|standard with gravedirt inside|lynched day 2|Mechanic
Griever|Griever the Bereaver's Cleaver of Beaver Weavers!,|Mimes and additional pylons|Horse-Drawn Truck Bed|arrested night 4|prankster
Helgraf|Old Windy|regulation, but overweight|double-bed flat|lynched day 9|trucker.
Fin|Big Dave|Golden Dubloons|Armored vehicle reading U.S. Mint Big Davez Truk|bear| killed night 6
Shadowcaller|????|????|standard|arrested night 9|trucker
Andre Fairchild|The Duelist|Extremely Flammable Rocket Fuel|1955 PETERBILT 281| arrested night 2| Mason
Aemoh|Little John|Merry Men|Horse Drawn Carriage|lynched day 8| trucker
Mustiado|The Mountaineer|Coal| arrested night 7| trucker
Jontom Xire|Blue Demon|Rulesets for WW Games|Standard|arrested night3|trucker
Reinholdt|Exachix|Top Hats| A tank, pulling a boat,holding a helicopter, carrying an RV, filled w/ shopping carts, holding boxes of cargo.|Lynched Day 3|Trucker
Mordokai|Astal Deva|duplicate Holy Avengers for the young paladins|a big one, with holy symbols all over it and an extra feature that enables the driver to let out the sounds effect that duplicates the sound of Holy word.|arrested night 6|prankster
Supagoof|Bandit and Whiskey|2008 Mustang Cobra, with "customizations". Driven by Bandit|Mack "Supa" Liner - Driven by Whiskey.|killed night 5| mason
Vampiric|Toothy|Er... meat. pig meat... yeah, that's it...|Fairly normal truck, but with fang-like designs on the grill, and a general gothic look
Lord Fullbladder|Oddball|Hasbro Toy Products w/at least three Sherman Tanks|Generic Freightliner|killed night 3|trucker
Fleeing Coward|Deadman|Corpses, corpses, corpses|Coffin shaped truck |lynched day 1 |trucker
Hap_Hazard|Hopper|String|Purple and Orange Monstrosity
Hero 1.0|Chuck|Dice, Cards, gambling supplies|Las Vegas on Wheels|left convoy day 7|rusty nail
Androgial|Silver Unicorn| 500000 gallons of diesel fuel||lynched day 5| Trucker
Lex-Kat|Phatom309|Faygo Pop|standard|lynched day 11|bear
[/table]

Deathslayer7
2008-09-26, 10:19 PM
I would like to be in this. lmao. you had me from the youtube song. :smallbiggrin:

But what do you mean when you say you need a handle and cargo from us?

Haruki-kun
2008-09-26, 10:21 PM
I'm in. Will read rules and roles later.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-09-26, 10:21 PM
handle = a trucker name
cargo = something your trucker would be hauling

Deathslayer7
2008-09-26, 10:24 PM
handle = Jacked Up Jackal
cargo = brooms!!!! :smallbiggrin:

edit: and you might want to add in a players list in spoilers on the first post so its convient to know whos playing.

edit2: and probably move it to structured games as well.

Hyozo
2008-09-27, 01:45 AM
I'm definately in this one.

Handle: Corn cob
Cargo: "Toothpicks" (lumber)

Also, I'll be getting slang from a few online sources. This page (http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1608/page3.htm) has several, and is where I found Toothpicks, but this page (http://www.cbgazette.com/slang.html) has much more.

GAThraawn
2008-09-27, 04:51 AM
handle: The Admiral
cargo: Rubber Ducks
me: in!

Emperor Demonking
2008-09-27, 04:53 AM
Handle: Dancing Queen
Cargo: Llamas

Zar Peter
2008-09-27, 05:01 AM
Handle: Astro Pete
Cargo: Slates (slightly more than the truck can handle officially)

And in!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-27, 05:10 AM
Ninja Chihuahua is in. Roger that?
All the way drivin' from the low Netherlands with his 'olde truck.

(Ps, awesome song. *re-plays*)

Talic
2008-09-27, 05:47 AM
Handle: Suicide Jockey
Cargo: Why, dynamite, of course!

Murska
2008-09-27, 09:47 AM
I'm in.

Handle: Two Gate Toss(Or 2gate 'toss for those familiar with Starcraft)
Cargo: A large amount of various stuff, some of it legal and some not-so legal.

banjo1985
2008-09-27, 09:53 AM
In because I appreciate silly. :smallbiggrin:

Handle - Colonel Custard
Cargo - A truckload of scratching posts.

Castaras
2008-09-27, 10:41 AM
Why not.

In.

Handle: Bones
Cargo: Brains
Truck: A skeletal horse-drawn cart

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-09-27, 11:02 AM
handle = Jacked Up Jackal
cargo = brooms!!!! :smallbiggrin:

edit: and you might want to add in a players list in spoilers on the first post so its convient to know whos playing.

edit2: and probably move it to structured games as well.

Player list has been added and I'm working on moving it to structured games. It takes a bit of time.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-27, 03:03 PM
Drat you llama. Now I've got the convoy song stuck in my head. Graaah!
*starts to torture the lla- Darnit, I can't do it.....drums on the llama on the tune of the song*

Fan
2008-09-27, 03:07 PM
In as Vincent Valentine.... Yes I know its out of theme, but hey Hes awesome.:smalltongue:

PhantomFox
2008-09-27, 05:45 PM
I'll sign up I guess.

Handle: HauntFox
Cargo: Bear traps

Lamech
2008-09-27, 05:54 PM
Hmm... I want in after ultimate chaos is done. Hmm... when does this start?

Zar Peter
2008-09-27, 05:54 PM
Drat you llama. Now I've got the convoy song stuck in my head. Graaah!
*starts to torture the lla- Darnit, I can't do it.....drums on the llama on the tune of the song*

If it helps D-D... I bought the movie on DVD as Llama mentioned the idea at first... just to get into the mood :smallcool:

Murska
2008-09-27, 06:16 PM
One day we'll have a convoy with a daybaner, and then wolves will agree to not kill at night while everyone lynches the one daybaner chooses and then the convoy will only keep growing every 4th day until finally there are enough bears to peacefully win the game.

Recaiden
2008-09-27, 06:17 PM
I'm in.
Handle: Burning Kiwi
Cargo: Penguins
Truck: Sleeper Refrigerator Truck

detrevnisisiht
2008-09-27, 06:19 PM
Handle:Shop
Cargo: All the fixens of a truck stop
Truck: Giant, mobile hotdog

Uncle Festy
2008-09-27, 07:22 PM
The thing about players joining the game choosing their side is that they'll probably join as a Bear, as it's far more interesting… and the players, knowing this, will promptly get them lynched. I'd suggest a randomly assigned role, if that rule is there at all.
Also, in. I'm part of way too many games already, but whatever. This is too awesome to miss. :smallbiggrin:
Handle - Red the Pulper
Truck - Standard, with splattered red paint that – in the right light – could resemble blood…
Cargo - Do you really want to know?

Lamech
2008-09-27, 08:40 PM
Why would people joining choose bear, I would choose villager. Anyway, I guess we would have to use past game records.
Also since I just got killed in Kaos, I think I will join in this game then.
Handle: Dracula Alucard
Cargo : Not stolen blood
Truck: A completely normal truck, with gravedirt under the seat.

Griever
2008-09-27, 10:56 PM
Of course I'm in... now for Handel and all that...

Handel: This good enough? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0bHwyK0zfs)

Cargo... well, normally Cars Go on Gasoline... and, well, trucks go on diesel... so my TruckgoDiesel.

Helgraf
2008-09-27, 11:02 PM
Helgraf

Handle: Old Windy
Truck: double-bed flat
Cargo: regulation cargo (but overweight).

GAThraawn
2008-09-28, 01:37 AM
Since I didn't realize that we got to choose our rigs as well, I'd like to amend mine to be a battleship (or miniature frigate, whatever works).

Thanks, Llama.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-28, 08:59 AM
The cargo is cookies and icecream.

The truck is scary. Not a standard rig, just described as a foodamancer scary to make sure nobody eat his cargo.

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-28, 09:47 AM
Since I didn't realize that we got to choose our rigs as well, I'd like to amend mine to be a battleship (or miniature frigate, whatever works).

Thanks, Llama.

Named the Chimaera? :smallwink:

Fin
2008-09-28, 01:08 PM
In, with Cake!

Handle - Big Dave
Cargo - Golden Dubloons
Vehicle - An armoured vehicle with a sign on the side the reads:

Property Of The U.S Mint
Big Davez Truk!

Zar Peter
2008-09-28, 02:40 PM

Cargo... well, normally Cars Go on Gasoline... and, well, trucks go on diesel... so my TruckgoDiesel.

And this is were your language needs an "ä" :smallbiggrin:

(Georg Friedrich Händel)

Shadowcaller
2008-09-28, 02:45 PM
And this is were your language needs an "ä" :smallbiggrin:

(Georg Friedrich Händel)

Don't forge å and ö:smallwink:.

Oh and I'm in.

Freshmeat
2008-09-28, 04:40 PM
This looks great. Count me in.

Handle - Monsieur Le President
Truck - Standard, although a plethora of Eiffel Tower images are supposed to indicate that the trucker is from France, even though he's actually from Texas and his first, last and middle name are all 'Tex'.
Cargo - Baguettes and mime supplies

Andre Fairchilde
2008-09-28, 04:58 PM
In.

Handle - The Duelist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtAMc4i8OA&feature=related)
Cargo - Extremely flammable rocket fuel
Vehicle - 1955 PETERBILT 281 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0mCJW1SVcg&feature=related)

It's either "No smoking within 12 hours, and no drinking within 50 feet" or "No smoking within 50 feet and no drinking within 12 hours of driving while on duty." I can never remember.

It was either that truck or this one driving ice cream. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCgth58dArk)

Aemoh
2008-09-28, 05:05 PM
In, says I.

Handle: Little John
Cargo: Merry Men
Vehicle: Horse-Drawn Carriage

Andre Fairchilde
2008-09-28, 06:24 PM
When is this starting?

Mustiado
2008-09-28, 09:54 PM
Ah, breaker breaker 1-9 this is The Mountaineer, over.

Got a load of coal in the sleigh here, gonna be hauling with ya.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-09-28, 10:53 PM
The thing about players joining the game choosing their side is that they'll probably join as a Bear, as it's far more interesting… and the players, knowing this, will promptly get them lynched. I'd suggest a randomly assigned role, if that rule is there at all.
Also, in. I'm part of way too many games already, but whatever. This is too awesome to miss. :smallbiggrin:

I admit that this would be a more balanced game if the decision was left up to chance, but I am curious what people would pick. We don't even know if anyone will take advantage of this or that I'll remember to implement it. :smallredface: There are many factors that could sway the opinion of which side to join on and this could very easily break the game for either side. However, we'll never know how it runs unless we run it. Also, just in case something does break the game, that's why I'm stressing that this game is designed around having fun and being silly.

When is this starting?
I'm thinking to end sign-ups on Wednesday evening, give Rubber Duck a day to pick his masons and start the game on Friday.

I know that I'm pushing the date that Alarra's game was supposed to start, so I'm trying to be thoughtful of that.

Player chart will be updated tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who signed up and provided information. This is going to be fun!!!

Jontom Xire
2008-09-29, 03:23 AM
"Hey, Rubber Duck, this is Blue Demon, coming to join the convoy, over."

"Roger that, Blue Demon. Welcome along! Whatcha carrying, over?"

"Rubber Duck, I've got a cargo of rulesets for Werewolf style games, over and out."

Reinholdt
2008-09-29, 01:43 PM
Eek! I almost missed a WW game! Curse you Llama, link it in WW central!

Handle: Exachix
Truck: A tank, that's pulling a boat, that holds a helicopter, that carries an RV, that's full of Shopping carts, that all hold boxes filled with Cargo.
Cargo: Top hats, duh.

Mordokai
2008-09-29, 02:00 PM
Llama as narrator? Cristo as co-narrator?

*sigh* I wanted to take a break on my WW games, but this I simply cannot miss. I'll be in as well.

Handle - Astral deva.
Truck - a big one, with holy symbols all over it and an extra feature that enables the driver to let out the sounds effect that duplicates the sound of Holy word.
Cargo - duplicates of the Holy Avenger for eager young paladins in training.

Fin
2008-09-29, 02:27 PM
I admit that this would be a more balanced game if the decision was left up to chance, but I am curious what people would pick.

Where does it say we can pick? Can we pick?

Supagoof
2008-09-29, 02:42 PM
In!

2 Handles: Bandit & Whiskey
Cargo: 1 - 2008 Mustang Cobra, with "customizations". :smallwink: Driven by Bandit.
Vehicle: Mack "Supa" Liner - Driven by Whiskey.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Mack_super_liner_189.jpg

Vampiric
2008-09-29, 06:36 PM
In!

Handle: Toothy

Truck: Fairly normal truck, but with fang-like designs on the grill, and a general gothic look.

Cargo: Er... meat. pig meat... yeah, that's it...

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-09-30, 12:36 PM
Wait, I'm not too late then? Excellent.

Handle: Oddball
Truck: Generic Freightliner
Cargo: Hasbro Toy Products

Yes, the cargo includes at least three scale model Sherman tanks.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-09-30, 09:43 PM
Where does it say we can pick? Can we pick?

If you join the convoy midgame, then yeah. We're gonna see how it goes.

Also, the player list is updated! Excitement continues to grow.

hap_hazard
2008-10-01, 05:52 AM
Still recruiting? :smallbiggrin:

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-01, 09:31 AM
yes, recruitment doesn't end until this evening, you've got a few hours yet.

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-01, 09:50 AM
In
Handle: Dead Man
Truck: Coffin-shaped Truck
Cargo: Corpses, corpses and more corpses

Supagoof
2008-10-01, 09:52 AM
Y'know, I was just looking over the player list, and saw all the standard trucks on it.

If you want some creativity, check these out. (http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=gmail&q=pimp+my+truck&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title)

Pimp my Truck is a TV show on CMT that I've caught once or twice. Figured they had some sweet ways that may inspire you to "Trick your Truck" out. :smallwink:

banjo1985
2008-10-01, 10:54 AM
Gah, I missed that we could name/describe our trucks!

Truck: An articulated hover-lemon.

Griever
2008-10-01, 08:19 PM

Handle: Griever the Bereaver's Cleaver of Beaver Weavers!
Cargo: Mimes and Additional Pylons
Truck: Horse-Drawn Truck Bed.

Heroic
2008-10-01, 08:42 PM
I'm soooo in!

Handle: Head Gambler
Cargo: Dice, Cards, Chips, anything used to gamble
Truck: Las Vegas on Wheels

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/images/2008/02/01/truck.jpg

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-01, 08:48 PM
Okay. That awesome truck seems to be the best time to end sign-ups. I'm gonna randomly assign the alpha mason role and get the selecting underway.

HONK HONK!! Convoy is about to start.

Supagoof
2008-10-02, 12:40 AM
Yee haw lil doggie. Bout time we git this here convoy underway. Now lemme see.

CB. Check.
Gas. Check.
Hat. Check.
Comic Book 1. Check.
Comic Book 2. Check.
Weigh station jammer. Check.
Spares. Check.
Pron. Check. Err...ah...pay not 'tention to whats 'neath the seat.

Aiight. Let's move these rigs out. I'll start and shake the leaves. I just bought new big rubber for my rig. This here windjammer will send word of any local yokels, so make sure you gots your ears on. Let's take em out of Georgia Overdrive, put the hammer down, and do it to it. Over.

Whiskey says over the radio. The air brakes release, and engine revs up as he starts to pull out.

Reinholdt
2008-10-02, 12:51 AM
Yee haw lil doggie. Bout time we git this here convoy underway. Now lemme see.

CB. Check.
Gas. Check.
Hat. Check.
Comic Book 1. Check.
Comic Book 2. Check.
Weigh station jammer. Check.
Spares. Check.
Pron. Check. Err...ah...pay not 'tention to whats 'neath the seat.

Aiight. Let's move these rigs out. I'll start and shake the leaves. I just bought new big rubber for my rig. This here windjammer will send word of any local yokels, so make sure you gots your ears on. Let's take em out of Georgia Overdrive, put the hammer down, and do it to it. Over.

Whiskey says over the radio. The air brakes release, and engine revs up as he starts to pull out.

((I've been through a lot of crazy things and didn't think it was possible, but you, sir, have melted my brain.))

Hyozo
2008-10-02, 01:22 AM
"Four-Roger Whiskey. This here's Corn Cob. One-nine is coming in loud’n proud for me and the bed is finally full so I'm ready to get rolling. Are you taking the front door?"

Corn Cob shifts gears and steps on the accelerator. He smiles, ready for the long drive and flip flop.

hap_hazard
2008-10-02, 02:03 AM
:smalleek:

Am I in? Couldn't get online earlier, sorry.

Reinholdt
2008-10-02, 02:06 AM
((If you're not, you can try out joining the game by the new rules the Llama made up and test them out.))

Supagoof
2008-10-02, 02:12 AM
Roger that Corn Cob. Soon as we nail it down we'll set wagons ho. Keep your noise between the ditches and smokey out of your britches. Bandit here's running shotgun, he'll keep a look out for jack rabbits hiding in the grass and shout if he puts an eye on them. Til then Whiskey be over an' out.

((Tired, heading to bed, excited game is starting soon. :smallbiggrin:))

androgial
2008-10-02, 06:00 PM
truck: modified kenworth with police scanner and disel station pump on it( scanner liscenced to avoid accident areas)

cargo: 500000 gallons of disel feul

handle: silver unicorn

is somewhere ahead of the convoy and decided to run a mobile disel station to help fellow truckers with rising feul costs by buying his disel direct then traveling and selling it on the road. will leave the convoy when empty of cargo.

pming join choice ahead of time for when the convoy catches up to him

hap_hazard
2008-10-03, 06:41 AM
Handle: Hopper
Truck: Large purple-and-orange monsterity
Cargo: String

Would like in after androgial. Do I PM now or later?

Uncle Festy
2008-10-03, 02:14 PM
Bump.
When do we start?

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-03, 02:17 PM
Atreyu's working on getting the roles randomized and sent out as we speak. Give us just a little more time...

*hides the whip behind his back*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-03, 02:36 PM
Would like in after androgial. Do I PM now or later?

Actually Hap_Hazard, I added you to the chart. Did I forget to update you to the opening post??

You're effectively in, since we assumed you were going to join.

And Cristo, its not my fault our gaming group went till after midnight last night. We had to rescue Julianne's mind controlled sister before we could blow up the house. That was kinda hard to do since she was brainwashed and we thought she was dead in the first place.

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-03, 02:38 PM
excuses, excuses :smalltongue:

As long as it was for a good cause.

Griever
2008-10-03, 02:38 PM
Chihuahua.

Hyozo
2008-10-03, 02:42 PM
Chihuahua.

Who wouldn't know it was Dallas?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-10-03, 03:03 PM
*shifty eyes*
It wasn't me!
*runs*

Hyozo
2008-10-03, 04:52 PM
Running?

You have a truck, and you run?

You must not be a real trucker! You must be a bear! Everybody get Dallas-Dakota!

*chases in truck*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-10-03, 04:55 PM
I was running to me truck, ya fool!

Wait...Truckers...Not pirates...

Ninja Chihuahua in, Me was running for me track, received that?

Hyozo
2008-10-03, 05:05 PM
Running for your track? You mean you run in races? Well why didn't you say you were just trying to get a workout? There's nothing wrong with that. Over.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-03, 05:07 PM
Something unrelated - Now I understand Llamas (http://salamandercandy.wordpress.com/2006/05/13/llamas%E2%80%94-what-cant-they-do/)!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-03, 06:07 PM
I think that explains why I hate coffee so much.

Okay, time to get those roles out!!!

P.S. It was totally worth it. I think we'll learn a lot about Khador's plans and how on Earth they ended up working with Oldric the Bard. Undead mercenaries are nothing to take lightly. Fortunately Convoy VII won't feature undead mercenaries.......yet.

Hyozo
2008-10-03, 07:59 PM
Convoy Role! Do not read unless you are Haruki!!

I'm guessing I should just delete that. I thought you might want to know I had recieved it though.

EDIT:

*laughs*
I hate that stupid "We remember your old subject line and the subject line you are starting to type looks similar, so we'll finish it for you. " feature.

Nah, you can read it. I appreciate it, though. PM me if you deleted it. I'll resend it.

No problem. I thought that might have been what happened, so I decided to keep it until I got either a response or a PM with my name on it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-03, 08:19 PM
*laughs*
I hate that stupid "We remember your old subject line and the subject line you are starting to type looks similar, so we'll finish it for you. " feature.

Nah, you can read it. I appreciate it, though. PM me if you deleted it. I'll resend it.

EDIT: Allow me to explain my actions.

I'm sending personalized PM's. This cuts down on "Send me your PM" plays. Well, most of the PM"s will be personalized, the masons may not be. Maybe not the cops, either, but as long as most of them are, then its easy to forge a PM.

I'm trying to do something like "FOr Haruki's Eyes Only" or "Only read if you're SupaGoof." This should cut down on people accidently reading someone else's role PM's, because I know we have some playgrounders that share computers.

SOBS! I'm confusing everyone and causing a mess and I haven't even sent out all the PM's yet. I'm gonna be a horrible narrator. *Hides under the couch*

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-03, 08:27 PM
*sets a trail of marshmallows to lure the LLama out from under the couch*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-03, 08:37 PM
okay, a few more PM's are sent. This personalizing thing takes longer than expected. Oooh, marshmallows.

*Slowly sneaks out, nibbling on the marshy goodness.* Thanks Cristo, I feel a lot more mellowed out now.

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-03, 08:46 PM
It's what I do.

Griever
2008-10-03, 08:47 PM
It's what I do.

You revealed the llama's inner woman?

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-03, 08:48 PM
Teasing the co-narrator has consequences...

:smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-03, 10:47 PM
PMs sent! I need a break before starting on the opening post.

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-03, 10:51 PM
Since the game hasn't begun yet, I'd like to point out that currently I am both unlynchable and unkillable :smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2008-10-03, 11:09 PM
Points at Fleeing Coward

They call themselves immortals. We put their names to the test.

Now that that silliness is over.....
----------------------------

Roger that Papa Llama! Here's to betting them baby bears ain't nuttin but appliance operators. This here dingo gonna set sparks down real soon. :smallwink:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-04, 12:15 AM
The rumble of diesel engines fill the air and so does the smell. Its the perfect way to start your day, wakes you up fast, that's for sure.

The convoy starts to roll out for the day. Its a trip from Shakey Town to Flag Town for Rubber Duck to drop off some toothpicks then on to Shy Town. He grabbed the CB and gave the orders to finish their breakfasts and to head out. The convoy roared to life and headed for the interstate. It was the only way to drive a truck. With a convoy, you didn't have to stop at weight stations or worry about the bears. No one was stopping you until you wanted to be stopped.

Big Ben's voice crackled over the CB. Hey Rubber Duck. This here's Big Ben and I got some worry for ya. I think we got some bears in here trading in 4 wheelers for 18's. Last night I caught some chatter sounded real suspicious. I think it was some Papa Bears trying to organize something. Lets ask around, surely some of these truckers have an idea of who's got no right being in a tin can. Over.

Rubber Duck thought about it a minute. Roger that, Big Ben. We'll keeps the flaps open for anything unusual. When we turn over for the night, lets jump and mess up the guy who's likely to be a bear. Over.

Big Ben's voice broke through the CB once again. 10-4. Also, I've been hearing rumors that Rusty Nail may be hiding with us. Keep an eye out. He's loonier than a Canadian mint. He could be trouble. Over and out.

Rubber Duck sighed. He'd heard the rumors about Rusty Nail. If that maniac and the bears were around, this convoy might be hitting hard times. Duck switched to the main CB channel and sent the message out.

Mayday. Calling all trucks. We've got some bears running around pretending to be truckers. We gotta root them out before we wind up in the pokey with Smokey. Also keep your ears on about somebody called Rusty Nail. He's got a sheet a mile long and he could be trouble. Lets hit the road. We'll figure this out when we stop for the night.

Convoy VII: Interstating the Obvious is starting now! Day begins and will end sometime on Sunday night, probably.

Thank you all for showing up and playing. GAME ON!

Hyozo
2008-10-04, 12:50 AM
"Four-rodger Rubber Duck." replies Corn Cob, "Plain wrappers are bad enough, bears don't belong in big trucks! I'll keep my eyes open. Over."

Corn Cob hit the interstate and put the hammer down, taking a position near the front of the convoy.

((I'll say more, and point at somebody, in a few hours. I'm too tired right now.))

Talic
2008-10-04, 01:48 AM
Suicide Jockey

"Roger that, Rubber Duck, what's your twenty? I'm pullin' outta Gus's All-Night Truck Stop, lookin' to meet up with the convoy. Got a big load of big boom needs to make its way over to Shy Town, and I can't have these weigh stations shakin' me down too hard, if ya follow, over."

With that, Suicide Jockey's engines roar to life, and his Mack Truck starts rollin' out, to meet up with the convoy.

((More speechin' as necessary, and I'll get into the blame game when I see a good opportunity))

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-04, 03:39 AM
Waiting to vote till I see what people write.

Castaras
2008-10-04, 05:45 AM
Bones

Bones wheels slowly along, darkness shrouding the hood. The skeletal horse trots along, hooves echoing strangely as it plods along, red eyes narrowed, carnivorous teeth gleaming.

clip. clop. clip. clop.

Hollow steps walking by various trucks...That Exachix, who strangely is a cat with a gun instead of the fox...confusing for both the player and Bones...

That Toothy, however, looks to be much more the type for Bones to work with. Pig meat eh? Bones'd bet it's life on the fact that it were something more...interesting. It pondered on what brains would taste like pickled in blood, before moving on.

Now this truck...urgh, the stench of it was horrific. Bones glares at Astral Deva, or at least, his hood seems to be glaring. Quite difficult to see his face, seeing as his hood is never taken off, and always shrouded in pure darkness.

"Holy do-gooder...pah."

He waves a skeletal hand in the direction of Astral Deva (Mordokai).

"I bet you ain't even got a permit for all that volging holy crud! Eh? Eh?"

(( Just to start the pointing off for today. :smalltongue: ))

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-04, 05:49 AM
By the way. Llama, Demonking is one word.

Zar Peter
2008-10-04, 06:10 AM
Roger, Rubber Duck!

Bears and Rusty Nails. Will tell you when I see them! But I won't brake for anybody because these Slates are really heavy... well, if you want to take a coffee brake please tell me an hour before!

I'm right behind Haruki-kun, he should drive a little faster if he don't want to have dents in his bumper...

Astro Pete over and out...

Ending the day on Saturday night is a bit short, you should make it 48 hours, not 24... or did you mean next week Saturday?

Murska
2008-10-04, 06:13 AM
((It seems I'm right behind Zar Peter then. At least I don't have to worry about him suddenly stopping. :smallbiggrin:))

Holy... A NUKE? He's going for nukes! Ahaha! Poor Baxter, humiliation abound! The Emperor is totally back! Valkyries and Nukes? That's some terran build right there, going to shape the future of this game!

Murska appears to be watching Starcraft VODs intently while paying little attention to his driving.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-04, 06:59 AM
Since the game hasn't begun yet, I'd like to point out that currently I am both unlynchable and unkillable :smallbiggrin:

Yet time passes and now you, Fleeing Coward. You should know better than to tempt fate like that.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-10-04, 07:02 AM
Fleeing Coward, because you shouldn't tempt fate like that. And I have nobody else to point at for better reasons...

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-04, 07:04 AM
I don't like such clear cut banwagoning so early.

Dallas Dakota

GAThraawn
2008-10-04, 07:08 AM
I too am opposed to early bandwagoning. Emperor Demonking it is, then.

EDIT: Also, if the llama could take note, I've recalled a much better idea for my handle and cargo, so if you wouldn't mind changing it?

Handle: Bud the Spud (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkaa3I_tCZg)
Cargo: Another big load o' potatoes.
Rig: Truck with the sign "Green Gables".

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-04, 07:09 AM
Yet time passes and now you, Fleeing Coward. You should know better than to tempt fate like that.

Actually, I was pointing out the fact that the llama hd forgotten to put my name on the players list back :smallbiggrin:

Also first day point at Freshmeat_

It's sort of a habit, I just naturally assumed he's playing. I point at Emperor Demoking for pointing out my mistake.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-04, 07:15 AM
Is Freshmeat playing?

Vampiric
2008-10-04, 07:28 AM
Yeee-haw.

"Fleeing Coward, the only fresh meat in this convoy is my cargo, over."

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-04, 07:32 AM
Fleeing Coward, I don't like you sneaking in a vote.

Because you have three votes, I'm going with Zar Peter

Talic
2008-10-04, 07:45 AM
Suicide Jockey jostles in between a crate of spuds and some vehicle pulled by carniverous equines.

"Well, I can't say that I like all this finger pointin', but that's the way it is, when there's bears in the midst, I s'pose. Whether or not he's a bear, Zar Peter is just plain out of control. No way to tell if those brakes failed on purpose or not."

Plus, he seems a bit to affable on letting us know on them bears and the Rusty Nail. Methinks he has something to hide.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-04, 07:48 AM
Is Freshmeat playing?

No. Freshmeat had to drop out.

Mustiado
2008-10-04, 09:13 AM
YEEEEEEE-HAW!

... is the only sound heard from The Mountaineer as he pushes his sled-truck-cargo-hauler to speed, spitting pieces of coal this way and that. A few pieces smack Castaras 's windshield.

Recaiden
2008-10-04, 09:26 AM
Burning Kiwi

Well, I don't know who's a bear in this here convoy, but Emperor Demonking seems pretty suspicious to me.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-04, 09:29 AM
Ending the day on Saturday night is a bit short, you should make it 48 hours, not 24... or did you mean next week Saturday?

No, no, I meant Sunday. I have to work today, so I thought it was Thursday last night. Thanks for the catch!

EDIT BUTTON, TO THY WORK!!

Aemoh
2008-10-04, 09:31 AM
*first day random point at GAThraawn*

Castaras
2008-10-04, 09:52 AM
YEEEEEEE-HAW!

... is the only sound heard from The Mountaineer as he pushes his sled-truck-cargo-hauler to speed, spitting pieces of coal this way and that. A few pieces smack Castaras 's windshield.

Bones wonders when its horse-drawn cart gained a windshield. :smalltongue:

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-04, 10:37 AM
I pulled up my rig to the fuel refinery, but the gates were closed and the lights were all off. I never read the signs on gates, because they're usually written by liars. So I backed my rig up the hill, got a running start, and then smashed through the gates (again) in what I call my "Denny's Parking" maneuver 'cause this is how I park every morning when I get grub at Denny's.

So then I chased down some Fleeing Coward that I had to nudge out of the way while I swung the load over to the receiving bay doors.

Ignoring the idiot yard dog that parks all the rigs, and knocking him over I got out of the cab and strutted over his body to the door, and knocked on the door with my size 11 steel toed boot. No answer. The operating hours on the door were a lie too, whoever writes all these signs around here are liars. I know they're open!

They're just scared of meeting a real man. Again. The restraining order said 75 feet, but my truck says keep 50 feet off my tail an no one listens to that either, so I don't see why I should.

My truck is empty, so I siphon some of the JP8 jet fuel into the gas tank. They can't expect me to drive around with no fuel, can they?

Griever
2008-10-04, 10:57 AM
This is G, the C's B of B W, over. Bear infestation? Speak no more, my mimes will take care of it!

A horse-drawn truckbed comes level with the convoy, filled with mimes and additional pylons.

Murska
2008-10-04, 10:59 AM
YES! Additional Pylons, exactly what I need to enlargen my early zealot rush to 16 zeals! Here's 100 minerals, would ya warp me one?

banjo1985
2008-10-04, 11:23 AM
"Calling all trucks. Mayday, mayday....it's Mayday and we have no maypoles! We need some brave trucker to deliver some quickly!"

Colonel Custard lifted a paw and flisked a switch on the radio. He wiggled his whiskers and swallowed the catnip he was chewing.

"Roger that Big Bird!"

He looked back at the cargo inside his articulated hover lemon; a mass of scratching posts, little pom poms hanging from the strings. They'd do as maypoles at a push.

Custard grabbed the boot on a stick he used to drive the lemon and pumped the accelerator, almost running over Recaiden at a crossroads.

Heroic
2008-10-04, 11:35 AM
Chuck the Trucker

I don't know no one on this convoy, but this Fleeing Coward guy seems pretty suspicious. Cowards always have something to hide.

Griever
2008-10-04, 11:38 AM
G, the B's C of B W eyed the general direction of this "Murska" fellow, beforing warping a pylon over and the minerals back to his truck bed.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-04, 11:46 AM
no rp here either, but pointing at Fleeing Coward

Lamech
2008-10-04, 01:04 PM
Run Fleeing Coward Run, Zar Peter will save you.

Hyozo
2008-10-04, 01:26 PM
"Yeah I agree with you all, bears are all just a bunch of Fleeing Cowards, but we should also keep our eyes open for that Rusty Nail, I don't want any of us to wind up a dead man ((still Fleeing Coward))."

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-04, 05:48 PM
Zar Peter to try and save my own skin.

Uncle Festy
2008-10-04, 10:01 PM
"Hmph. I bet that Rusty Nail isn't so tough – I could take him with one hand behind my back!" Red turns off the radio. "Isn't that right, Mr. Fluffypuffalophogus?"
"You said it, Red! Don't let them tell you otherwise!"
((Oh yeah – a point. Er… Fleeing Coward.))

hap_hazard
2008-10-04, 11:29 PM
Hopper honks at Red the Pulper (Uncle Festy).

((Thanks, Atreyu.))

Haruki-kun
2008-10-04, 11:54 PM
*points at Recaiden*

No RP for now. I haven't decided what to be.

EDIT: WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE NEW PAGE POST??? :smallyuk:

Fin
2008-10-05, 04:40 AM
*Joining the Ruki club of not having decided what RP to do yet*

Points at Haruki for not RPing, ah I love hypocrisy!

Reinholdt
2008-10-05, 12:33 PM
Exachix, the talking wolf fox, turns off the radio. "Hmm. I wonder why so many truckers speak that way. I question the general assumption that truckers are inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure," he says to no one in particular. He shrugs. "Oh well. They're a good bunch all the same."

With that he hops in his tank, pulling a boat, holding a helicopter, carrying an RV, filled with shopping carts, holding boxes filled with top hats and starts to drive. "Let's see the bears get me know! Ha!"

((Random first day point at Talic))

Shadowcaller
2008-10-05, 12:34 PM
I shall point at Haruki becuase... well just becuase.

Helgraf
2008-10-05, 02:33 PM
"Roger 4 Roger, this is Old Windy. Just gotta wait for my new layer to dry. Astro Pete, you runnin' high this trip? Maybe we meet up at the next stop for a little swap, Two Gate Toss?"

He gave the horn a quick double toot in reply to some kids making the arm-pumping motion on the side of the road as he pulled out of the truck stop.

"Hey, Haut Fox, could use somma that cargo. Don't like running freight with Red the Pulper; makes my skin itch.

Old Windy Out."

PhantomFox
2008-10-05, 03:26 PM
Haunt Fox pulls out of the stop with a bunch of rattling and snapping coming from the back as the traps occasionally go off.

"Sure thing, I have some for my own personal use to protect from any ... unwanted visitors. Ya can borrow sum o' those. They work pretty well. Tested bunch of them out on Recaiden."

2008-10-05, 07:10 PM
Damn you, Reinholdt! I was going to do that persona! I can't manage Trucker jargon! It's not in my semi-literate blood!

I'm going to do that anyway, then.

"I have never seen more blatant displays of arrogance and cowardous in trucker-kind than that shown by Dead Man (Fleeing Coward). It can only be his Bear nature shining through his congenial Trucker facade. Let's take him down, boys!" Oddball shouts over his radio.

Supagoof
2008-10-05, 08:48 PM
Wakes up quickly to point at Exachix. Then falls asleep.

Recaiden
2008-10-05, 10:23 PM
Haunt Fox pulls out of the stop with a bunch of rattling and snapping coming from the back as the traps occasionally go off.

"Sure thing, I have some for my own personal use to protect from any ... unwanted visitors. Ya can borrow sum o' those. They work pretty well. Tested bunch of them out on Recaiden."

Stop that. My penguins'll get killed by those things. tHis is almost as bad's that Fleeing Coward.

Alarra
2008-10-05, 10:41 PM
Okay...well....I would like to join in a few days then, if that's cool. =) *wanders over to a roadside hotel to wait for a happy convoy to pass by that she can join take control of*

handle: the goddess
cargo: pudding cups
truck: purple, sparkly and gaudy. :smallsmile:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-05, 11:21 PM
At the end of the day, the convoy all pull into a truck stop. Before the meal, a group of them gather around Deadman's truck.

Come on out, you coward.
We know you're a bear.

Slowly the cab door opens, a loud gong rings from the radio and this Deadman stops out.

http://www.derok.net/derek3/images/classics/wwf%20undertaker.gif

The Deadman glares at the assembled truckers and starts bellowing out in a deep voice.

You accuse me of being a bear? I am no cop. I am your death. I am your doom. I will gaze into your soul and then rip it out of OWWWWW!!! Deadman doubles over from a cheap shot and the truckers swarm the man, punching and kicking him into unconsciousness. Three men investigate the large coffin shaped truck and return, obviously upset.

Well, what did you find? Was he a bear?
*The truckers just shake their heads.
Nope, but we should probably just leave him here. He .ummmm....yeah. Lets just eat and put a little distance between ourselves and him, then we can stop for the night.

*As the Dead man lays there, one trucker comes up and gives him a swift kick in the ribs.* This is for WCW's crappy Mike Shaw "I was mental patient who turned into a trucker gimmick." *Another kick* And that's for the King of the Road match.

Sorry guys, but Fleeing Coward was a regular trucker, even if he had a truckload of corpses. It was all legitimate, I swear.

Night begins and ends in approximately 24 hours. Please send all night actions to Atreyu and Cristo Meyers. I doubt that many people will remember "Trucker Norm" or the "King of the Road" match as mentioned in this update, but I'm sure that many a trucker wanted to kick a wrestler for those.

Helgraf
2008-10-05, 11:26 PM
Okay...well....I would like to join in a few days then, if that's cool. =) *wanders over to a roadside hotel to wait for a happy convoy to pass by that she can join take control of*

handle: the goddess
cargo: pudding cups
truck: purple, sparkly and gaudy. :smallsmile:

"Well hey there goddess. This is Old Windy; I got me some spare room in my cabin if'n you need a lift to the next truck stop." ((eg the next time someone can join in)).

Mustiado
2008-10-06, 09:11 AM
((Ooh, that'd be a fun way to do the mechanic. Instead of letting whoever that person ... Wait. Never mind, that'd break the game.))

detrevnisisiht
2008-10-06, 06:26 PM
Momentary brain deadness, cant even read up on what I missed (or spellscheck aperantly) will get to participating tommorow

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-07, 12:05 AM
Many truckers relax, not believing the rumors of psychotics and cops running around. The cops are counting on this. They approach the truck of the rambunctious duo known as Whiskey and Bandit. They surround the back of the rig, and as one, they open the doors to pour into the truck and arrest the two truckers. The super team isn't going down without a fight, though. Punches are thrown, kicks are ...ummm...kicked, and cries of Watch the Cobra. Don't hit the Cobra. ring out. The battle is close, but the cops have the numbers and it looks like they will win this, when a large man jumps into the cabin and starts throwing out bears. In under a minute, Whiskey, Bandit, and Big Ben are laughing and hollering at the police who are running to the safety of their trucks like their tails are on fire.

Big Ben starts to head back to his truck, but figures he'll stop by and tell Rubber Duck about the events of the night. He doesn't get to pass on that information, though. The noise of the fighting covered an even worse crime. Rubber Duck's blood is decorating his cabin. Knife wounds decorate his body. Across the window the words "Wrong guy. are written in blood.

Big Ben makes his way to his rig and announces to the convoy via CB. We've got big problems. We're got bears and a murderous son of a buck running around. The Smokeys tried to arrest Whiskey and Bandit, but we gave them something to think about. Real bad news is that Rubber Duck was killed last night. We think it was Rusty Nail. We're going on with this convoy in his memory and we are gonna catch the bastard who did this. If anyone thinks they know who Rusty Nail or any of these cops are, let us know and we'll make'm pay.

The convoy is chatter is eerily silent and the truckers even seem quieter out of respect for the dead leader. Most of the trucks are, except for Banjo's. Banjo's truck starts blaring (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o) loudly.

The bears tried to arrest Supagoof, but he was protected by the Baner. Rusty Nail killed Dallas Dakota last night. Dallas was Rubber Duck. The bears also screwed with Banjo's radio.

Day begins and will end in approximately 48 hours.

Talic
2008-10-07, 12:39 AM
Suicide Jockey

"Well, I just gotta put one thing out there. I don' like to see truckers beatin' truckers, no matter how badly they did us wrong in wrastlin'. We got bears throwin their weight around, and that Rusty Nail... I'll avenge you, Rubber Duck."

Point at lamech, the dirty bandwagoning man, you!

With that, Suicide Jockey cuts his radio, driving in silence, without even his trusty 8-tracks, in respect for Rubber Duck.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-07, 01:16 AM
Jacked up jackal will quietly reflect last nights murders. She was one of the few female truckers who hung out with this bunch, and she herself speant a few nights in his truck. Lots of women had.

Turning on her radio she says. All right, let's get moving. No point in sitting around here. That is what Rubber Duct would of wanted from us. So let us remember him this day.

With that, she starts her engine and rolls out.

point at Reinholdt

Jontom Xire
2008-10-07, 02:30 AM
What's that about Banjo's radio? There's nothing in the rules say that the Bears can screw with our rigs! Does this mean he can't point/vote?

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-07, 05:26 AM
So Supagoof is the baner or at least a good guy. Woot.

Haruki-kun - Not random but the reason pretty darn bad.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-07, 06:43 AM
What's that about Banjo's radio? There's nothing in the rules say that the Bears can screw with our rigs! Does this mean he can't point/vote?

Nope. No game effect, just a tug on curiousity.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-07, 06:51 AM
Was Banjo picked randomly?

I pointed at [I forgot the name] because he jumped on the third or second bandwagon near the end.

Supagoof
2008-10-07, 11:35 AM
Well how-dee boys. Whiskey here. Just wanted to send a big ol' thanks out to big ben there for keepin my rig safe while I slept. Now that them bears have done awoken this sleepin' giant, I'd like to send them word.

YOU SMOKIES AIN"T GOT NOTHING!

Now that them bunch of bean boppers have tried to beat the bushes, I'm certain I'll get y'all some 13-34 as soon as I can. For right now, I suggest you tighten your seat, cause we're running heavy.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-07, 11:35 AM
Was Banjo picked randomly?

Hmmmm. That's a good question. Unfortunately, its story fluff. As narrator, it is my sacred duty answer all rules questions to the best of my ability. Sadly, story fluff falls outside the realm of my jurisdiction since it doesn't affect the game in any way.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-07, 12:19 PM
Did picking Banjo, have anything to do with his role?

Hyozo
2008-10-07, 12:31 PM
Corn Cob stays silent for a bit, thinking about what had happened last night. Eventually he calls over the radio "Anybody got any ideas on who the bears may be? Haunt Fox (PhantomFox), can you think of anybody?"

banjo1985
2008-10-07, 01:47 PM
((Well I haven't received a PM, so I'm guessing it has no game effect. Awesome link though, that made me cry laughing the first time I saw it. :smallbiggrin:))

Custard plants both paws over his ears and tries to cut out the 'Numa Numa' song blaring through his radio.

"What the?! Ice Dragons, get this crap off my radio, I has scratchy maypoles to deliver!"

Custard pounds on the radio to try and get the song off, but it won't go. He sits there sullenly for a while, before he finds himself singing:

"Numa numa numa, numa...damnit!"

It's stuck in his head until the damn thing goes off.

Aemoh
2008-10-07, 03:04 PM
*random point at Talic*

Mordokai
2008-10-07, 03:09 PM
*half random point at Talic*

Lamech
2008-10-07, 03:17 PM
Haven't gotten a spread sheet up so... non-random point at talic

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-07, 03:35 PM
(Hold on here. Three votes for Talic? In 20 minutes? That smells like collusion to me. Why is there a bandwagon for Talic? Before we bandwagon an innocent Trucker again, I'd like to have a little more proof than some kind of asinine "not random...half-random...random" non-sense.

Therefore, I'm pointing at Iamech who is a bandwagon jumper.)

Shadowcaller
2008-10-07, 03:37 PM
Well I might just join this lamech bandwagon.

hap_hazard
2008-10-07, 03:56 PM
*point at Shadowcaller*

You're bandwagoning a bandwagoner?

EDIT: V He's claiming to be a villager! Lynch him! :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-10-07, 04:01 PM
*point at Shadowcaller*

You're bandwagoning a bandwagoner?

Indeed, when your a villager you can do crazy things:smalltongue:.

Helgraf
2008-10-07, 07:12 PM
((Will be away from Oct 9 to Oct 13th - please do not autolynch.))

Uncle Festy
2008-10-07, 08:08 PM
((*is always suspicious of people who randomly claim Villager roles*
Shadowcaller
RP later.))

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-07, 08:08 PM
((Will be away from Oct 9 to Oct 13th - please do not autolynch.))

Got it. You're covered.

Reinholdt
2008-10-08, 12:04 AM
Exachix sits in his tank, pulling a boat, holding a helicopter, carrying an RV, filled with shopping carts, holding boxes of top hats pondering. Why were truckers semi-randomly pointing at each other. Isn't this a ... CONVOY? Yes indeed. Completely random was the only way to go.

This is Exachix the non-wolf talking fox! I've got it figured out. Bears are mammals comprised of fours letters. Now pig meat is former mammals comprised of similar letters, particularly e and a. What else goes aaaiiieee!!, but a person visiting a vampire-horror based dentist practice. Therefore Toothy(Vampiric) is clearly a bear. Nod. Nod. *nods while actually saying the words "Nod. Nod."*

Helgraf
2008-10-08, 12:16 AM
((Last point pre-absence)) Mordokai

GAThraawn
2008-10-08, 12:51 AM
random TPAM point at Helgraf

Jontom Xire
2008-10-08, 02:41 AM
Suicide Jockey

"Well, I just gotta put one thing out there. I don' like to see truckers beatin' truckers, no matter how badly they did us wrong in wrastlin'. We got bears throwin their weight around, and that Rusty Nail... I'll avenge you, Rubber Duck."

Point at lamech, the dirty bandwagoning man, you!

With that, Suicide Jockey cuts his radio, driving in silence, without even his trusty 8-tracks, in respect for Rubber Duck.

I could have sworn that yesterday this post was pointing at me.

Talic, since you're new, here's a few key pointers:

1) Don't edit old points to point at someone else. It confuses narrators. Instead edit the post to strike through the old point and post a new post pointing at someone else.

2) Editing old posts for any reason except to strike through an old point is a very bad idea. Why? Because sometimes wolves slip up and post something that gives them away and then when it is pointed out to them later by another wolf they edit the post. We've caught wolves because of edited posts before, so now anyone I catch with an edited post becomes automatically suspicious to me. Even if I saw the edit too late to know what was changed.

As for pointing, I have no idea. Castaras just because.

Talic
2008-10-08, 02:47 AM
What was changed was a post at you. I'll keep it in mind.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-08, 06:28 AM
I could have sworn that yesterday this post was pointing at me.

Talic, since you're new, here's a few key pointers:

1) Don't edit old points to point at someone else. It confuses narrators. Instead edit the post to strike through the old point and post a new post pointing at someone else.

2) Editing old posts for any reason except to strike through an old point is a very bad idea. Why? Because sometimes wolves slip up and post something that gives them away and then when it is pointed out to them later by another wolf they edit the post. We've caught wolves because of edited posts before, so now anyone I catch with an edited post becomes automatically suspicious to me. Even if I saw the edit too late to know what was changed.

As for pointing, I have no idea. Castaras just because.

(JX is absolutly right. Editing a post to change a vote is against the rules in several games - namely any one I narrate, because I go through my spreadsheet so many times that I have to have something to count on.)

Talic
2008-10-08, 06:37 AM
(JX is absolutly right. Editing a post to change a vote is against the rules in several games - namely any one I narrate, because I go through my spreadsheet so many times that I have to have something to count on.)

Again, I'll keep it in mind. It wasn't done out of a sense of malicious glee, nor was it done to make anyone's life more difficult.

It was addressed. It was dealt with. The reasons were outlined and made clear. I already believe I mentioned that, in the post before yours (about 4 hours previous). Is there any reason to bring it up again, other than just to say "me too"?

Lamech
2008-10-08, 07:12 AM
Eep... I have the second most votes:smalleek:
I was just going to point at the person above me, until I got a spreadsheet up and had a chance to look at the first day, but realized TPAM was too chiche so pointed at the first name I saw, plus I got to make a 100% random 50% random 0% random pattern. :smalleek:

Wait I'm tied for first actually.

Murska
2008-10-08, 07:14 AM
lamech for if he has second most votes this is my chance to attempt a tie again.

EDIT: Ooh, tied for first? Well whatever.

Fin
2008-10-08, 07:55 AM
Jontom Xire, for trying to help the narrators!

Castaras
2008-10-08, 10:20 AM
Bones glares at the blue demon.

You're suspicious, Jontom.

Griever
2008-10-08, 11:44 AM
This is G, the B's G of B W, for awhile I keep seeing this strange cloud followig us. It seems to be shaped like a llama head and it keeps talking, anyone have any idea what to do about it?

Supagoof
2008-10-08, 11:58 AM
Whiskey
Now let's see here. All this noise bout Suicide Jockey ain't right. Someone stepped on you SJ. The most strange chatter over this squak box those is that from Big Dave (Fin). Care to explain yerself there a bit more? Over.

Bandit
Though the one that really is button pushing is The Admiral (Gathraawn). Yer chatterbox is a christmas card, copy? I'm just curious about that fog lifter. Don't make no sense.

Whiskey
True dat Bandit. Now that Big D, rest his soul, put some rubber on the pavement, I'ma suspectin that the hamsters out there might be waitin til darktime to check my moniker before hollerin' at me. That's a fine hankering by line. I has no leads, so before the rest of you hammer down, just a warning that it could lead to a hairpin. This is whiskey, tellin ya to keep your eyes and ears open and your black stack smokin' - we'll make it through this in due time.

Zar Peter
2008-10-08, 02:24 PM
76 hours driving without any stop is making me a bit dizzy...

Point at Haruki-kun because is dizzy.

Heroic
2008-10-08, 03:17 PM
semi-random point at talic

detrevnisisiht
2008-10-08, 03:26 PM
TPATPAM point at Zar

PhantomFox
2008-10-08, 05:12 PM
(I can't figure out how I want to RP this character. So I'll point at Shadowcaller in the meantime to even things up and make things more interesting)

Lamech
2008-10-08, 11:41 PM
(Hold on here. Three votes for Talic? In 20 minutes? That smells like collusion to me. Why is there a bandwagon for Talic? Before we bandwagon an innocent Trucker again, I'd like to have a little more proof than some kind of asinine "not random...half-random...random" non-sense.

Therefore, I'm pointing at Iamech who is a bandwagon jumper.)
Alright then, typed up a spreadsheet and really now, your complaining that I was third on a string of votes? Weren't you fourth on the FC bandwagon? And he was a fairly good player, but you helped the bandwagon along anyway.

Anyway Shadowcaller, in a mad ploy to save my life.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-08, 11:54 PM
Alright, truckers. We've got some suspicions that Alucard is a dirty bear. We're gonna send a few boys over to check it out.

Five truckers approach Alucard's cabin and are confused when they don't find him inside. A couple other drivers open the back of the rig, gasping at what they see. Its very cold, a refrigerated rig, Alucard is sitting on a box, sipping a red liquid from a bag using a straw. Alucard smiles, showing slightly elongated teeth.

Gentlemen, fangs for stopping by. By the blood-thirsty look in your eyes, you're after police and suspect I'm one. I hate to B-Negative since I'm more of A-Postive person, but I'm a blood red herring.

The truckers stare at the scene and back at each other. Ummm...yeah, but we're still gonna have to ask you to leave.

Alucard looks confused Is it because you think I'm a bear?
Nope. This ain't a bear's rig.
Is it because I've been sneaking out at night and slinking around? I swear I am only admiring the many exciting and interesting vehicles in this convoy.
Well, if we'd have noticed, we'd probably kick you out for that. Its really creepy.
But why then?
After puns like that, we can't risk you getting on the CB again, vamps.
Ah, the curse of the vampyre. Always an outsider, never an incisor!

*That pun sends the truckers fleeing in terror back to their cabins. Alucard debates whether he should return to Castlevania or Hellsing, but he makes his way back somewhere and has many exciting adventures.*

Iamech was the first to reach 4 votes so he was kicked out of the convoy. He was the mechanic role.

Night begins. Please send all night actions to Cristo Meyers or Atreyu LLama.

I am hopefully not going to have computer access tomorrow night. If I receive all the night actions in time, I'll end the day early or try to work out something. Night may be a bit longer than usual. We'll see.

Lamech
2008-10-09, 06:45 AM
Aww.... son of a can't do times properly I thought I had twelve more hours...:smallfrown:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-11, 01:39 AM
(Sigh...sorry this is a day late. I crashed at a friend's house and as expected, didn't have internet. Still at friend's house, so this will be short. so my muse demands a chance to show off, anyway. Cristo or I shall have night scry responses out tomorrow.)

*Having learned the mistakes of last night, the bears are actively checking for musclebound truckers as they approach their target for the night, Andre Fairchild. One creeps up and knocks on the man they call Duelist's window. The trucker sputters and rolls down his window. Can I help you?

Sure. I can't help but notice you're carrying a lot of rocket fuel. Do you have a hazmat permit to drive with that?

Of course, I do. Let me get them. The Duelist reaches for his sheets and hears the distinct click of handcuffs, noting a pair of new metallic bracelets has been added to his wardrobe.

The experienced trucker smiles, half expecting this. Now I know you aren't real truckers. Anyone who's ever hauled fuel knows that you just can't resist the temptation to try some. IIts for the best. I haven't bothered to update my hazmat license for 4 years The Duelist grins, grabs the keys that he'd left in the ignition, turns the truck on, and hits a hidden button on the floorboard. The rocket fuel floods into the engine and shoots Andre's rig forward at...well... rocket speed. 30 minutes and 400 miles later, Andre is gonna have to answer some questions such as "How do I stop" "Where am I?" and "Is there any real difference between Magic, Magik, Magick, and Mygick?" but right now, he's only concerned with getting away.

In a different section of the convoy, one of the truckers fiddles with a ham radio. He's busy talking to his friends, when he hears a very angry voice speaking behind him. Back when I started out, all we needed were CB's. All this new crap is a slap in the face to the traditions of trucking. I don't like people who don't show the proper respect for traditions. They probably don't respect the people who set those traditions.
GAThraawn starts to turn, but feels a warm wetness start to spread from his stomach. I helped set those traditions and don't like it when people don't show me respect. *GAThraawn gurgles a bit as a knife readjusts his insides, neatly separating the left side from the right in a bit of brutal biological Feng Shui. As everything starts to go black, he sees a face staring at him, the hideous face in a frown. You're not one of them. Damn!
The next day, Big Ben makes the announcements. He says that GAThrawn was found killed, his body was brutalized and pieces of a broken ham radio were found next to him. He also announces that Andre Fairchild is lost and somewhere in Oregon. He won't be able to return to the convoy. Big Ben also tells a story about how Rubber Duck and Andre first met about 10 years ago. Most of the truckers have no trouble hearing these announcements, except for EDK who's radio keeps acting up. (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=We8P_Ww27hY)

Andre was attacked by the bears last night. He went way back with Rubber Duck (Pssst. He was a mason.)
GAThraawn was killed by Rusty Nail. He was a ham radio operator, but its not know if he was a rookie or veteran. (Psst. He might have been the seer or the fool)

Day begins! It should last around 48 hours and end Sunday night around 11 PM EST. Remember, if its not in the rules. Its just flavor text and doesn't affect the game.

Was the Rusty Nail death scene too graphic? I wanna disturb the players a bit, but not so much that people would rather not read the post.

Talic
2008-10-11, 02:02 AM
Anyone with a working radio hears the familiar morning sqawk of Suicide Jockey.

"Rise and shine, Varmints! It's a bad day on I-1 Alpha. First Rubber Duck, now a mason? If it's not Rusty Nail, it's a dang bear. At this point, I'm a bit unsettled at how this run's turnin' out. Never in all my years truckin' have I seen somethin' like this.

In any case, we should get to gettin. We've got three states to cross, and only so much daylight to burn."

With that, Suicide Jockey starts his rig up, and 60,000 pounds of dynamite goes rollin' down the road, pullin' into the rear of the convoy.

I'll refrain from pointing just yet. I've got more than one suspect, and I'd like to see them post before I make up my mind.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-10-11, 02:34 AM
Jacked up jackal will quietly reflect last nights murders. She was one of the few female truckers who hung out with this bunch, and she herself speant a few nights in his truck. Lots of women had.

Turning on her radio she says. All right, let's get moving. No point in sitting around here. That is what Rubber Duct would of wanted from us. So let us remember him this day.

With that, she starts her engine and rolls out.

point at Reinholdt
((Hmm, I died... But apparently my romance life was great and I go way back with Andre, sad I´m not in the game anymore, but heck yeah I´m gonna RP)
A ghost truck appears, looking exactly like Rubber Duck´s A.K.A. Ninja Chihuahua´s truck. But nobody can touch it, so cold.... Must be from all that icecream he´s kept in there....

And sometimes, people think they can hear a voice crackle over the radio... This is Rubber Duck, ready to rold out some cold ones.....

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-11, 03:32 AM
Rusty Nail, you know you're not on the wolves side, right? :-)

Castaras, jumping on the Jontom bandwagon.

Castaras
2008-10-11, 06:18 AM
Rusty Nail, you know you're not on the wolves side, right? :-)

Castaras, jumping on the Jontom bandwagon.

Y'know, the only reason I pointed at Jontom was because he pointed at me. I hadn't even realised there was a bandwagon, otherwise I wouldn't have pointed.

*points at emperor demonking, because he pointed at me*

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-11, 06:20 AM
Someone voted him the post above yours.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-11, 08:05 AM
Ummm am I still alive in this one?

Sorry, but what with getting killed in two games in a row, and being extremely busy with Black Iron Prison (got baned night 1 when the bad guys tried to kill me so now trying to organise a network only not all the major roles seem to want to play), I kinda lost track.

So to avoid any chance of auto-lynch I point at Talic. I seem to remember he pointed at me once.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-10-11, 10:08 AM
(You´re still alive))

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-11, 10:27 AM
:smallfrown:

banjo1985
2008-10-11, 10:49 AM
Custard hangs out of his cab and screams at the creature hanging from the side.

"Oi! Reinholdt! Get off my damn rig! These scratching posts are mine!"

Deathslayer7
2008-10-11, 11:04 AM
((Hmm, I died... But apparently my romance life was great and I go way back with Andre, sad I´m not in the game anymore, but heck yeah I´m gonna RP)
A ghost truck appears, looking exactly like Rubber Duck´s A.K.A. Ninja Chihuahua´s truck. But nobody can touch it, so cold.... Must be from all that icecream he´s kept in there....

And sometimes, people think they can hear a voice crackle over the radio... This is Rubber Duck, ready to rold out some cold ones.....

If i die, you might still have a romantic life even in the afterlife. :smallwink: :smallamused:

Getting up in the morning, she wondered how she wasn't dead yet. With both Rusty Nail and Bears running around at night. Best just to keep a low profile to get the job done she thought.

Stretching, she was soon informed of last nights murderings. Will it never end she thought. She went with other truckers and saw the grisly murder. She didn't want breakfast anymore. Saddling up, she heard Talic mention something over the radio, but wasn't paying attention. Her mind was on other things.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-11, 11:07 AM
*points at the ceiling*

What? :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-11, 11:50 AM
((sorry I didn't get those PM's out Atreyu...))

Heroic
2008-10-11, 12:46 PM
point at Reinholdt

Vampiric
2008-10-11, 12:54 PM
Banjo1985...

He looked at me funny...

Reinholdt
2008-10-11, 01:17 PM
((No rp, sorry.

Supagoof clearly for being a bear pretending to be attacked by bears. *nod* *nod*))

Aemoh
2008-10-12, 08:42 AM
*random point at Vampiric*

Mordokai
2008-10-12, 08:46 AM
I'm going with Haruki on this one.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-12, 11:44 AM
Let's go with Reinholdt

Hyozo
2008-10-12, 11:51 AM
I think I'll point at Mustiado. He's carrying coal which, when burned, produces smoke, therefore he is smokey, therefore he is the alpha and should be lynched.

Dallas-Dakota is gone and Atreyu is narrating. Somebody has to provide the Llama logic*.

*Disclaimer: Llama logic is not intended to include actual logic, nor does this specific Llama logic involve any actual llamas.

Supagoof
2008-10-12, 02:03 PM
Points at Reinholdt.

Honestly - that's just bad logic. :smallmad:

Recaiden
2008-10-12, 04:13 PM
Reinholdt. The logic is just, something.

2008-10-12, 05:08 PM
Reinholdt. Seriously, does that even work?

Griever
2008-10-12, 05:15 PM
Something about the Reinholdt bandwagon doesn't feel quite right to me.

EDK until I think about some things or if any actual logic comes forward.

Murska
2008-10-12, 05:47 PM
Right, I didn't point here either... Mordokai.

Uncle Festy
2008-10-12, 08:17 PM
Mordokai, because Murska hadn't voted and neither had I, and that must mean we are allied, so I must join him in pointing![/llamalogic]

Mustiado
2008-10-12, 08:18 PM
Grieverfillertext.

Talic
2008-10-12, 09:38 PM
I think my point shall be to....

Mordokai.

PhantomFox
2008-10-12, 09:51 PM
Talic I believe.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-13, 12:48 AM
A lot of names come up as suggestions, but eventually mob mentality takes over and the conversation goes something like this.

Breaker 1-9, I got a hunch we ought to lynch Exachix. He's not a fox.
Repeat that, I must not have had my ears on properly. Did you say he's not a fox?
Who's not a fox? We already have a fox.
Look, my truckers guide says that Exachix is a type of red fox often found in England. This author says they always have the ability to turn into werewolves.

That's right! Atreyu is running this game. Atreyu always thinks that Exachix is a werewolf. It makes sense that he'd make someone with the handle Exachix a bear.
Do you really think Atreyu would sacrifice game integrity to assign a role to a player simply because of a joke?
In a heartbeat!
Lets get Reinholdt, then

The truckers all rush Reinholdt's cabin. The window rolls down and a fox sock puppet appears. (Image from Faulty Logic online comic strip.)
http://faultylogic.comicgenesis.com/images/foxsockicon.jpg
A voice from inside Reinholdt's truck says Yes. I'm a red fox. Look. There is no reason to lynch me. I'm who I say I am.
Then the ear falls off and Reinholdt knows he's in trouble. He dashes out of the truck, climbs on the tank, leaps to the boat, and scrambles to the helicopter he's carrying. He tries to fly, but the copter is tied to an RV that it crashes into. Shopping carts filled with boxes of top hats go everywhere!
Reinholdt leaps into a top hat and magically pops out of another nearby top hat, but that hat is right next to 2 angry truckers who give Reinholdt a beating he'll never forget.

After Reinholdt is subdued, the truckers all search his cabin/tank and find that he was actually just a regular trucker. They apologize, but leave him behind to clean up the mess from the copter crash.

Reinholdt was lynched. He was a trucker.

Night begins and will end in approximately 24 hours, presumably 11PM EST. Please send all night actions to Cristo Meyers and Atreyu. Thanks!

Reinholdt
2008-10-13, 01:35 AM
((Delete you? I don't know what you're talking about.
<.<
>.>

Loved the scene. Game integrity, Faulty Logic, and magic top hats rolled into one! Who could ask for better?))

Uncle Festy
2008-10-13, 09:37 AM
((Heee heee heee. That was hillarious!))

Red sits in his truck. "Aww, that beating looked pretty nasty."
"What? Are you kidding me? You're worried about bloody beatings? I mean please! Bloody beatings are hilarious!"
"Yeah, you're right." Red and the pink teddy bear named Mr. Fluffypuffalophogus sit in the front of the truck. Then, Red chuckles. "Heh. Bloody beatings."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-13, 11:50 PM
Thanks, guys! I really appreciate the compliments. Unfortunately, I've hit a narrating stumbling block. I haven't received any night kills :smallfrown:. Besides the hit to my self esteem, I'm left with a bigger problem. Due to the "People can join" mechanic, I need people to be eliminated on a regular basis, or else this game will drag on longer than some webcomic story arcs.

Umm..so I'm gonna allow a 24 hour extension to night phase, but only this once. After that, I'm gonna update as regularly as possible whether or not any night actions are in. After all, the truckers could probably use a bit of good luck.

Talic
2008-10-14, 12:06 AM
Ain't that the truth. There hasn't been a bear or nail lynched yet.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-15, 12:58 AM
The bears sneak around looking for one particular cabin. When they find it, they plot.
What is the plan? How are we gonna arrest this guy? He's a heck of a strategist. He's probably got his truck rigged with traps and stuff. We'll have to use extreme measures to take him out.
Maybe we can sneak in from the back.
*The bears pop open the back of the cabin and start rummaging through his cargo. They find out that this passenger is carrying rulesets for Werewolf games. One of them grins with his new plan and shares it to the others.*

The Blue Demon's ears perk as he hears a strange noise. A second noise confirms that someone is sneaking around in his shipment. He grabs a wrench and heads back to see whats going on and is ready to bust some heads.

However, as soon as he's close, the bears start reading some of the werewolf rules that they find in his truck.

Here's one for Dora the Explorer Werewolf. Swiper is a wolf role who can steal the roles of others. If he steals the role of a mason, he learns who they all are.
*Jontom cringes, but continues to advance.*
I found one for the Three Stooges. Ooooh, look at the rules on how to deliver an eye poke. Yikes, it takes three PM's to block an attack with an ice pick.Oooh, and there is no night kills. The wolves kill people by having a majority of them point at the same person during the day.
Jontom's mind reels, but he keeps going, wrench held high, ready to take down some bears.
I can't believe I found rules for a game based on South Park. Kenny's role is that he will be resurrected at the beginning of each day regardless of whether or not he died.
Jontom tries to stop himself, but he hollers out "BROKEN!" then the overload of bad rules collapses his brain. As he twitches on the ground while his mind tries to reset itself, the bears easily take him into custody.
Full bladder is having similar problems. He hears odd noises coming from back of his rig and when he opens the doors to investigate, he founds that his cargo has been opened and Hasbro toys litter the floor in an odd pattern. A sinister voice bids him to enter. Do you want to play a game? I don't know what people see in that Jigsaw guy. It took seven years for me to get a sequel and it went straight to video. He gets a motion picture release for every one of his crappy movies. He doesn't even have the stomach to kill his own victims. Its all traps and games. The trucker called Oddball keeps walking, trying to be careful not to step on anything. He steps into a spot he assumed was safe, but hears a click and suddenly 3 Hasbro Sherman tanks all fire at him. They are all at eye level the barrels are filled with bits of metal. Its messy and tragic and no further details are necessary. Rusty Nail sighs Its just not the same. I prefer the personal touch. Also, this guy isn't one of the ones I'm looking for. Where are they hiding??

The next morning as the truckers refuel, they are in for a pleasant surprise. Despite the bear presence and the brutal murders, Androgial aka Silver Unicorn is joining the convoy. He brings 500000 gallons of diesel fuel with him, or at least what's left of it after fueling the trucks.

Jontom Xire was arrested by the bears. Lord Fullbladder was killed by Rusty Nail. They were both regular truckers.
Androgial has joined the convoy!

Day begins and will last approximately 48 hours, but possibly 72.

androgial
2008-10-15, 01:38 AM
break 19 this here is silver unicorn welcome to my forest boys and girls if your rigs are thirsty give me a holler prices are 2 dollars lower than the choke and puke

Talic
2008-10-15, 01:49 AM
The crackle of Suicide Jockey's voice comes through the radio...

"Think ya may not have picked the best caravan to join in on, Silver Unicorn. I'll take ya up on that offer, as this rig goes through gas like my ex-wife and an all you can eat buffet... But there's bears pretty thick in this run, and one of us seems to have the desire to go all stabbity on the rest of us. Best of luck to ya!

With that, his rig creeps back a bit, to make space for the new addition.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-15, 03:25 AM
Great death scene, thanks. I loved it :)

Very me!

Oh well, at least I have Black Iron Prison to occupy me. With so few other veterans I'm like a pig in clover, centre of all the scheming etc. Loving it.

banjo1985
2008-10-15, 05:37 AM
Custard peers over the dashboard of his hover lemon and wipes a splatter of dead bugs from his windscreen.

"Griever? I can't find the Gumdrop Mountains! Where'd they go?!"

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-15, 09:56 AM
* Androginal *

Talic
2008-10-15, 10:15 AM
Sounds good to me.

Androginal, as well.

androgial
2008-10-15, 10:20 AM
oh right pick some one that just joined the game with no explaination retalitory point at EDK

Talic
2008-10-15, 10:22 AM
My explanation? You've been entirely too under the radar. High profile targets get truckers. Maybe low profile will get bears.

Murska
2008-10-15, 10:23 AM
Uh. He joined the game. Today. So there's a chance that he's either picked a normal trucker or a bear. Now, most people would pick bear, but since this game has gone to HELL for the truckers maybe he'd be nice enough to not pick it?

Talic
2008-10-15, 10:25 AM
That explains that.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-15, 10:28 AM
I think the risk that you picked bear is too great.

Castaras
2008-10-15, 10:56 AM
Bones glares at the new 'un, considering him.

He seemed to be suspicious...but it was willing to give Androginal the benefit of the doubt.

It then turns to point at Vampiric (random point, aye?).

Deathslayer7
2008-10-15, 12:05 PM
point at EDK

Talic
2008-10-15, 12:12 PM
Hey now, there aren't enough Emperors or Kings in this har truck rally. We can't be losing both in one run.

Point at Deathslayer7.

Aemoh
2008-10-15, 12:28 PM
*points at androgial*

Sorry, no way I can see someone joining this game and not choosing the Wolf side if given the choice.

Supagoof
2008-10-15, 12:29 PM
Back off the hammer on Androgial there. Games early, and we be needed more assistance. Sure, he may be a baby bear, but let him get his box up ta speed before y'all go assuming he's one of them boy scouts.

Now, one of you out there with the porcupine has a dead pedal with a dead key. Give me a jingle on the dime channel and we'll see about your mobile. No more of these mess em ups. Them bears are open season on us, and my other half and I are telling you to get the peanut butter out of your ears. Roger that?

Now, I has to agree that the Jacked up Jackal may not be good for our convoy, so what say you DeathSlayer7?

Shadowcaller
2008-10-15, 01:08 PM
Lets point at... Murska if he is still alive that is.

V@ Curses!

Murska
2008-10-15, 01:11 PM
Apparently Shadowcaller is still alive?

Deathslayer7
2008-10-15, 01:15 PM
Storming out of her truck, Jacked Up Jackal goes to find Bandit and Whiskey. After a few minutes of searching, she sees him near his truck. She goes right in front of him and starts yelling at him.

Who do you think you are accussing me of being a bear!? I have been with this convoy since Rubber Duck lead it! Rubber Duck believed in me, and now that he is gone, you think you can accuse anyone of being a Bear!

Hyozo
2008-10-15, 01:30 PM
"Back ‘em up Jackal. There's no need to get so defensive." comments Corn Cob.

definitely the sign of a villian when they say they arent. :smalltongue:

Realize that the only reason I'm not pointing at you is that you make yourself seem smarter than that.

I'm going to stick with my point at Mustiado. After all:

Do you really think Atreyu would sacrifice game integrity to assign a role to a player simply because of a joke?
In a heartbeat!

Heroic
2008-10-15, 02:15 PM
point at Deathslayer7

Supagoof
2008-10-15, 02:17 PM
Storming out of her truck, Jacked Up Jackal goes to find Bandit and Whiskey. After a few minutes of searching, she sees him near his truck. She goes right in front of him and starts yelling at him.

Who do you think you are accussing me of being a bear!? I have been with this convoy since Rubber Duck lead it! Rubber Duck believed in me, and now that he is gone, you think you can accuse anyone of being a Bear!

Uh-huh. Settle down there Girlie Bear.

First off - I knew rubber duck back when we all ran ninety weight from Dice City to "J" Town. So don't go jaw jacking on who knows Big D best, ya hear. That's some gumption you got there Kojack.

Second off - Lay en eye out on truths. Y'all tried ta put my in the pokey with smokey, but this legal beagle sent you local yokels to make a trip up the wrong super slab. My here loot limo was just too tough for your mickey mouse crew to flop it.

But seeing as you ain't one of us, let me put it clear as glass for ya.

Rubber Duck got killed by the bears early.

Rubber Duck's crew been getting picked off by bears one by one.

So claiming to know Rubber Duck, and not being in his crew, means you probably been slipping info to the bears.

I knew Rubber Duck.

You bears tried arrestin' me, and failed.

I've can be accusing most of being bears, cause only I and a few others have a comic book with safe truckers on it.

I'ma keeping safe truckers with me, and your not on that list. Sure, you may not be one of them four legged go-go dancers, but running full bore at me doesn't send my suspicions down any. Now go flip flop yer tail and truck 'em easy. We clear?

edit: @V You're not on that list either Astro Pete. :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2008-10-15, 02:22 PM
And just when I want to point at Supagoof for completely foolprove reasons...

* sigh *

I point at deathslayer7... complaining to much can be dangerous these days.

Mordokai
2008-10-15, 02:26 PM
Fine, deathslayer7 it is.

Mustiado
2008-10-15, 09:22 PM
Deathslayer7, as I am mystified at Supagoof's trucker talk.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-15, 09:34 PM
i have developed a theory

The fastest way to get yourself lynched is to RP with a person who pointed at you and yell at them.

PhantomFox
2008-10-15, 09:45 PM
Would a wolf make such a dumb mistake? I'll go with it though... deathslayer7

Deathslayer7
2008-10-15, 09:52 PM
please. you guys make it seem like i am stupid. which i don't appreciate. :smallannoyed:

Know that I will be an angry vengeful ghost who whacks people with brooms whenever they pass me by.

edit: guess i should start working on writing my own death scene. :smallsigh:

Recaiden
2008-10-15, 10:10 PM
:smallannoyed: Do we have any real reason to believe Supagoof?

Helgraf
2008-10-15, 11:59 PM

You flap them gums just like Old Windy. I like that.

Seems like we got us a Jacked up Jackalope (deathslayer7), running vapours.

Supagoof
2008-10-16, 01:36 AM
:smallannoyed: Do we have any real reason to believe Supagoof?
Night 1 on the open road.

The bears tried to arrest Supagoof, but he was protected by the Baner.
Y'all seem to forget who you're dealin' wit. :smallamused:

Talic
2008-10-16, 01:53 AM
Night 1 on the open road.

Y'all seem to forget who you're dealin' wit. :smallamused:

True. If bears tried to arrest him, he HAS to be a villager. Thus, he has freedom in the exposition. During the Day, at least.

hap_hazard
2008-10-16, 08:58 AM
Sure, DeathSlayer7.

Zar Peter
2008-10-16, 09:37 AM

Saw that late... if I was on the list I wouldn't have considered pointing at you. Actually it took me 10 minutes to research the person who is most likely to be a bear and as I wanted to point at you I saw your post... and than I saw that you were protected night 1... and than I knew I had wasted 10 minutes of my live. :smallfrown:

Supagoof
2008-10-16, 09:54 AM
I've done that too* Astro Pete. Sometimes when the rubber flies off the rig it's all you can do to steer clear of the cows and run it into the pigs. Stay safe, fly right.

((*See Super Smash Bros Melee II :smallwink:))

Jontom Xire
2008-10-16, 03:44 PM
I just opened up this thread so's I could post to say I was going to be away this weekend...

...then I remembered I was dead in this game! Damn you Bears!!!

I sign up for almost everything going and I never get to play more than two games at a time.

Whooooooo

<rattles chains and makes more ghosty noises>

Uncle Festy
2008-10-16, 06:06 PM
"Ooh, it's a brandywagon! Break out the brandy!"
"… it's a bandwagon, you idiot."
"…
Break out the brandy anyways!"
"*sigh*"
((Deathslayer7))

2008-10-16, 07:22 PM
Avenge me!

I'll say that everywhere I actually manage to die for in-game reasons. It makes me feel warm and snuggly.

Cristo Meyers
2008-10-16, 09:59 PM
Day 4 Ends

Night had fallen on the convoy, wrapping everything in a kind of deep black. In the cabin of one truck...

*tap on the shoulder*

What?

This is a comedy.

Well shoot...okay, rewind...

...kcurt eno fo nibac eht nI .kcalb peed fo dnik a ni gnihtyreve ,yovnoc eht no nellaf dah thgiN

Day 4 Ends

Hey boys, we got ourselves a lead on one of the bears piggy-backin' on the convoy. Keep an eye out for that Jacked Up Jackal. She's drivin' a big...truck with a lot of brooms, over.

Roger that, this is Suicide Jockey, we'll be keepin' an eye out.

Astral Deva here, that bear's in for the smiting of a lifetime when we catch up to her.

New guy, Silver Unicorn here. Hey did you say she was haulin' mops?

An angry voice broke over the radio.

Not mops! Brooms! They're freakin' brooms! Ya hear me?!

...crap.

Found 'er! Rest stop dead ahead!

Due to the graphic nature of the beating applied to the Jacked Up Jackal, we have been forbidden from airing it (I know, I know, but we got away with the whole Jigsaw thing last time...what can I say, our network execs are loopy...)

DeathSlayer7 was lynched. He was a trucker. Night 4 begins now and ends when Atreyu says it does (24 to 48 hours, give or take :smalltongue:) Please send all night actions to Atreyu and myself

Later...

*someone taps the co-narrator on the shoulder*

Eh? Didn't you just get the tar beat out of you?

You had to do the mop thing, didn't you?

Well, yeah...

*broom to the face*

My nose!

Freakin' one joke pony...