PDA

View Full Version : Black Iron Prison: A Phillip K. **** WW game (Game Thread)

Pages : [1] 2

Vampiric
2008-10-06, 12:44 PM
The rain lashed down. It's misery reflected by the conditions the people live under. The Government rules this land with an iron fist, using any tactics necessary to keep total control of the citizens.

Fed up with this state of affairs, the Rhipidon Society gathers. This great collection of advanced minds and free thinkers have congregated to show that they will not suffer these circumstances any longer.

Gathered under the rain, they march on the palace from which rule descends. They have waited so very long for this moment. Yet, confusion and uncertainty begins to flood the minds of those gathered. Whispers float through the ranks, telling of progress and compassion from these rulers, and hints at torture and death for those who are caught...

The group turns into a mob. Looking for the leader who has used the moment to disappear, and rooting out those who are spreading the rumours.

You must safeguard yourselves, or the revolution will fail before it starts...

Day 1 Begins

Villager PM:

Hello, Villager of the Rhipidon Society!

You have joined up with the Rhipidon Society as a free thinker. As a group, you decide to storm the walls of the government, demanding change from the paranoid and controlled existence you currently lead.

Unfortunately, it seems the Government have placed a few of their own within the society, and your leader has hidden amongst you! You must root out those who would sabotage your ideals before you can do anything to the Government...

Rules and Roles

Roles:

Rhipidon Society (villagers):

Horselover Fat (valis) - Mason Alpha - Hiding amongst his fellow societal members, Horselover scries as villager. - can choose his masons.

Agent Fred (a scanner darkly) - Seer - Undercover agent who uses his position within the agency to watch someone and find out their true identity during the nights.

VALIS (valis) - Baner - The satellite that is part of a huge network and knows everything, including how to save someone from certain death.

Jerry Fabin (a scanner darkly) - Fool - Death addict who managed to tag along with the crowd, and mistakenly believes he has the same role as Agent Fred.

Substance D Dealers (wolves):

Donna Hawthorne (a scanner darkly) - Alpha - Apparently a Substance D addict, but actually an undercover agent, like Arctor. - can choose her agents and dealers.

Bob Arctor (a scanner darkly) - Devil - Agent Fred's Substance D-induced alter ego - Gains information through Agent Fred's position.

Agent Fred, Jerry Fabin, VALIS and Bob Arctor are blind.

Rules are as per normal WW games (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4560513&postcount=1).

Player List:

{table] #|Player|Death
1|Zar Peter|Night 4 - Mason
2|Fleeing Coward|Night 3 - Villager
3|Reinholdt|
4|EvilDMMk3|Auto Night 7 - Villager
5|Murska|Day 5 - Wolf
6|Griever|Day 6 - Donna Hawthorne
7|Emperor Demonking|
8|Fin|Day 1 - Villager
9|Mordokai|Night 7 - Villager
10|Eaglewiz|Auto Day 3 - Villager
11|Mustiado|Day 7 - Wolf
12|Kaboose|Day 3 - Agent Fred
13|Jontom Xire|
14|iceddragons|
15|Lex-kat|Day 2 - Villager
16|Istari|Auto Day 3 - Villager
17|deathslayer7|Night 5 - Mason
18|dragonprime|Auto Night 5 - Horselover Fat
19|Aemoh|
20|Banjo1985|Day 5 - Bob Arctor
21|The Bushranger|
22|Shades of gray|
23|vegetalss4|Auto Night 3 - Villager
24|David94|
25|hap_hazard|Night 2 - Villager
26|Recaiden|
27|Hero 1.0|
28|xNadia|[/table]

banjo1985
2008-10-06, 03:17 PM
A man in a white suit appears, and brushes the rain from his jacket.

"Let's get this revolution started shall we? They've spied on us for too long."

He looks around and spots a pile of mops and buckets piled Hap Hazardly against the wall. He smiled despite himself.

"Tidy as we go huh?"

vegetalss4
2008-10-06, 03:22 PM
"very true my freind, their time is long over. But are we sure that no one here is a traitor?"answers a high man wearing a hooded raincoat.

banjo1985
2008-10-06, 03:35 PM
The man in the white suit grins and nods slightly.

"Can we trust anything in this world anymore? Traitors surround us, some are even unaware that they are thus. These are interesting times my friend."

The man in white gives a slight bow.

"Names Seb, I'd shake your hand but I've been bugged before doing that."

Fin
2008-10-06, 05:04 PM
((Hmm, Banjo shouldn't you efforts be concentrated elswhere? :smallbiggrin:))

*RP to come, watch this space!*

*you had better still be watching...*

Evil DM Mark3
2008-10-06, 05:19 PM
Fin had you not better quit with the 4th wall damage?

Hyozo
2008-10-06, 10:45 PM
((I'm not sure what to Roleplay in this one yet, so for now I'll just point at:

*takes a quick look at the player list*

Shades of gray))

Deathslayer7
2008-10-06, 11:01 PM
iceddragons only because your above me. :smalltongue: And maybe because you touched my broom. :smallbiggrin:

Ben will look out above the heads of the crowd. Why am i here? he asks himself silently. Should i even be here?

Sighing, he waited silently and watched the crowd. Better to fit in than to stick out he thought. With his mind made up, he continues onward.

Nychta
2008-10-06, 11:02 PM
Fin made me stare at a screen for a long time, until I noticed that nothing was happening.

DraPrime
2008-10-06, 11:10 PM
Why not iceddragons?

Reinholdt
2008-10-06, 11:14 PM
((First day random at Aemoh.

RP later if I can think of something.))

Lex-Kat
2008-10-07, 12:40 AM
The frail young lady walks close besides the man in the White Suit. She's wearing an very nice leather raincoat.

I'm scared Seb. What if they catch me... us? I can't believe you talked me into joining the cause.

Seb will recognize her as a noble woman, her name was Teri. She is tempted to run, like a Fleeing Coward.

Zar Peter
2008-10-07, 12:57 AM
A rather confused cleric attends at the scene.

Where is the evil Cult? Or is the Mafia anywhere?
Hey, EvilDMMK3, have you seen Imhotep?

Jontom Xire
2008-10-07, 02:47 AM
Semi-random point at Dragonprime.

hap_hazard
2008-10-07, 04:31 AM
Point back at banjo1985.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-07, 05:17 AM
Xnadia

Early bandwagoner.

David94
2008-10-07, 06:59 AM
Completely random point!

Kaboose

The Bushranger
2008-10-07, 08:01 AM
A young man scoops up a rock and chucks it at a nearby video screen, shattering it...
The revolution shall not be televised!
His frustration spent for the moment, he looks around at the crowd, his eyes falling across Emperor Demonking and narrowing. Oi! We don't need no steenkin' emperorers here!

Aemoh
2008-10-07, 02:57 PM
*points at banjo1985*

Cause his avatar gives me nightmares...

Shades of Gray
2008-10-07, 04:12 PM
Hmmm... I just have to Finish my novel soon.

Gray writes ideas on his hand.

So hard to write in the rain...

Recaiden
2008-10-07, 09:28 PM
I say Griever, because if he can't keep up, how can he help the revolution? LoZ 3.

Murska
2008-10-08, 06:45 AM
Recaiden for being TPAM.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-08, 11:20 AM
Seb? Why is everyone looking at you so strangly?

Teri looks over and notices a building not quite Finished.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-08, 11:45 AM
(Ooo! I hadn't subscribed to this thread yet!)
**posts to subscribe and bump thread**

Vampiric
2008-10-08, 12:00 PM
1 hour till day ends.

Vampiric
2008-10-08, 01:37 PM
The frigid air stood still.

The rain paused.

The mob was confused. Fingers pointed and drifted.

Some avoided accusing, lest they be accused themselves.

But in the end, one was suspected above all others.

The swarm of people over the body left little visible, and the body could not be reached until the crowd had passed.

Fin was lynched. He was a villager

Day 1 Ends!

Night 1 begins, and will last 24 hours. Those with Night Actions, PM them to myself, Andre and Shadowcaller.

Fin
2008-10-08, 02:30 PM
Cool, my first ever day 1 lynching! May it be the last :smallamused:

Vampiric
2008-10-08, 03:02 PM
Cool, my first ever day 1 lynching!

Hope I did you justice :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2008-10-08, 06:20 PM
Cool, my first ever day 1 lynching! May it be the last :smallamused:

(((Sorry. :smallfrown: I just couldn't take the chance that Banjo'd get lynched. I just started a story line with him.

And, just for future knowledge, what happens in the case of a tie?)))

Teri looks at Seb with shock on her face. Did you see what they did to that poor villager commoner? Are you sure we should be here?

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 06:26 PM
Dragonprime scratches his head, confused. "What is this villager that you speak of? We are the Rhipidon Society?"

Alright, I'll stop nitpicking now...

Nychta
2008-10-09, 03:24 AM
(((Sorry. :smallfrown: I just couldn't take the chance that Banjo'd get lynched. I just started a story line with him.

And, just for future knowledge, what happens in the case of a tie?)))

Teri looks at Seb with shock on her face. Did you see what they did to that poor villager commoner? Are you sure we should be here?
I think the first person voted for is lynched.
But on the first day, maybe a narrator will be lenient and not lynch anyone at all. I think that's happened once.

banjo1985
2008-10-09, 03:50 AM
Seb looks at Teri and gives her a crafty wink.

"They're right to be suspicious of me, to be suspicious of everyone. Keeps you alive in a place like this."

Seb looks down at the body of Fin and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry though, I should never have bought you here Teri. I thought you might learn something here, but turns out it's more dangerous than even I thought."

Seb grabs a shovel from the pile of cleaning equipment in the corner and turns at the door.

"C'mon, we're not animals. I for one will bury the dead. Gonna have to watch my threads though. If I knew I was gonna have to dig I'd have worn charcoal."

vegetalss4
2008-10-09, 06:13 AM
goes over and helps seb
you are very right we aren't animals

banjo1985
2008-10-09, 06:20 AM
Seb laughs.

"Animals we are not...animals only kill each other in dire straights."

He finds a scrubby patch of soil and loose pebbles and plunges the shovel into the earth. He hands a pick to vegetalss4 and throws the mound of earth aside.

"Hey Fin, good news! There's enough stones here to make a cairn. You won't be like the nameless soldier or anything at least."

Seb takes a distasteful look back at the other. To him everyone is nameless, puppets of the guys upstairs.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-09, 12:13 PM
Gray writes something on his hand.

Day 1, Fin's gone.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-09, 12:21 PM
Oh, Seb. I have learned something. I've learned that maybe my Daddy was right. Maybe this rabble is better off where they are.

She stands and just watches as the two men bury Fin.

But, then, I'm no better. I helped to kill the poor man, out of fear that they'd hurt you.

Shadowcaller
2008-10-09, 01:02 PM
Night 1 ends

Some distance away from the gathering two figures is observing you from the distance.

Do they really think they can oppose us?

It seems so, its a pity really-

-but now they have to face the consequences of their actions, the other figure finishes.

They look at each other for a moment, nods and then walk away from each other in different directions.

----------------------------------------

Later that night gunshots can be heard within the building and throws the demonstrates into panic.

More shooting and running quickly follows and then everything goes silent.

After the attack the horrified demonstrates quickly gatherers once again. It seems like the rumors of the government agents among them was true. Angry voices can be heard thought the crowd, the government is trying to silent you whatever means necessary it seems, even by taking human lives.

And this only proves your point even further, the government must fall whatever the cost!

But a quick name count reveals that these agents have failed, so there was no innocent blood spilled tonight at least.

Freedom have once against triumphed against the shackles of oppression all thanks to some anonymous person that seems to have tipped of the intended victim of the attack right before the agents struck.

Summary

Jontom Xire was attacked during the night but was protected by VALIS (baner).

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-09, 01:05 PM
Baner, if the wolves know your identity I'd reccomend claiming.

Lex-Kat stealing SoG's joke.

Mordokai
2008-10-09, 01:07 PM
Don't we usually get to know identity of the player who was protected?

Shadowcaller
2008-10-09, 01:08 PM
Don't we usually get to know identity of the player who was protected?

Well... I think I have to ask Vampiric about that first so until then I play it safe by don't revealing it.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-09, 01:09 PM
Is anyone up for autolynch?

DraPrime
2008-10-09, 01:10 PM
Well... I think I have to ask Vampiric about that first so until then I play it safe by don't revealing it.

Shame. So, any ideas as to who is working for the government?

banjo1985
2008-10-09, 01:16 PM
Seb puts the finishing touches to the cairn and turns away. He shakes his head and gives Teri a lopsided smile.

"You're not to blame, no-one is. It's the state of the world that's to blame. The big-shots upstairs, the frightened sheep that just go along with what they demand. The worlds just black and white now, there's no room for Shades of Grey anymore."

Seb shakes his head and walks back inside.

"Well, at least everyone's still here."

Mordokai
2008-10-09, 01:22 PM

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's standard procedure in every game. Somebody gets baned, the public gets to know who that lucky guy/gal was. As things are, only baner knows who he can trust and that doesn't help the villagers much. The baner gets what, 5% of his banes to pass? Probably less. The ones that do can be cruical to one side winning or loosing. But it's not my game, so do as you deem it correct. I'm only sharing my two cents here.

And pointing at banjo. Sorry buddy, but it seemed like you got of quite easy yesterday. I need to go back and check on the votes, but until then, you're the best guess I have. That may change in the future.

Shadowcaller
2008-10-09, 01:37 PM
((And here comes the auto-lynch list:

Fleeing Coward
Hero 1.0
Mustadio
Eaglewiz
Kaboose
Vegetalss4
Griever

Vote before you die!))

Heroic
2008-10-09, 02:00 PM
point at banjo

sorry for the absence, my internet died.

Hyozo
2008-10-09, 02:06 PM
In response to Seb's claim that everybody was still here, a man who hadn't spoken before notes, "Everybody but Fin."

The man stands up and begins to pace slowly. "Fin died because of our paranoia." he comments, "Now that our fears have been confirmed, this will only get worse. We need to find the spies, the real spies, before we destroy ourselves for them."

He looks around at the rest of the society, and notices the angry young man who had destroyed the screen yesterday (The Bushranger), wondering silently if that was simply uncontrolled anger, or a simple act to establish himself as a rebel.

((There was no real reason for this point. Please do not interpret it as attempted (good or bad) logic.))

banjo1985
2008-10-09, 02:06 PM
((Well aint this a fine Dilly of a pickle /nedflandersspeak :smalleek:))

Seb turns to Teri and waves his hand around the room.

"You see? This is what the world has come to. You do a good thing for people and they put you underground for it. Or even worse, they make you work for the boss, lose all your free will....it disgusts me."

((For once I take the initiative in roleplay and I end up becoming a target! Now I remember why I don't roleplay in these much anymore. :smalltongue:))

Heroic
2008-10-09, 02:09 PM
Sorry Seb, I have changed my accusation, but this Shades of Grey guy, surely looks suspicious to me.

DraPrime
2008-10-09, 02:33 PM
I must say, Banjo has this really suspicious vibe coming from him.

Mustiado
2008-10-09, 02:39 PM
I'll go with Shades of Grey

Murska
2008-10-09, 02:57 PM
Moar wagon choices = good, especially since there's no reasons against either one at the moment. Lex-Kat.

Shadowcaller
2008-10-09, 03:44 PM
I have talked to Vampiric now and we have decided to reveal the name of the baned player:

Jontom Xire

Nychta
2008-10-09, 03:46 PM
So I guess either JX is the baner, or the baner chose lucky in protecting him.

Zar Peter
2008-10-09, 04:04 PM
I point at Aemoh, mostly because I don't think Banjo is guilty.

Kaboose
2008-10-09, 05:25 PM
um... I have to go with banjo because well, I have a 50/50 chance and his name is popping up.

Aemoh
2008-10-09, 05:26 PM

Well, I'm fairly certain I'm innocent :smalltongue:

Anyways, as I've said elsewhere, I like Banjo alive and I like multiple wagons, thus:

*points at Lex-Kat*

Which should tie it up at 3-3 with Shades of Grey.

EDIT: Kaboose posted while I was typing, so make that a 3 way tie now with Banjo in there.

Reinholdt
2008-10-09, 05:36 PM
((Hmm. Let's see how Lex-kat works out.))

Lex-Kat
2008-10-09, 05:47 PM
Mordokai.

I think you guys are pointing in the wrong direction. But oh, well. I guess I dug my own grave by protecting Banjo, because I wanted to RP the part.

:smallsmile:

David94
2008-10-09, 06:30 PM
A teenager about fifteen years old walks up and takes a look around. He takes out a list with everyone's names written on it. He crosses out Fin and makes a mark next to Jontom Xire. He then glances over at Banjo, then sits down on a bench, takes out a DS Lite and proceeds to play.

((To submit a vote do you just have to say it in red here or do you have to PM it? And what does autolynch mean?))

Shades of Gray
2008-10-09, 06:30 PM
Diary

Day II, I'm getting the blame.

During times Like thEse we need to survive. I'll try to eXist longer than anyone else. I need to watch my bacK. AT the end of the day one more will be dead, but I shall not give up hope.

Nychta
2008-10-09, 06:32 PM
For votes, you must write it here in red.
Like this:
Banjo1985
I think some narrators also like it if you bold it, because it's easier for them to count.
Like this:
Banjo1985

Those count as my point, by the way.

EDIT: And now they do not.

DraPrime
2008-10-09, 06:36 PM
((To submit a vote do you just have to say it in red here or do you have to PM it? And what does autolynch mean?))

((You just say it in red. And autolynches are basically a way to keep inactive posters from screwing up the game. Basically, if you don't vote for too long the narrator just automatically lynches you, and you're out of the game. So remember to vote every day!))

edit: Ninja'd!

Lex-Kat
2008-10-09, 06:43 PM
Okay, how about a leap of logic, here.

We know that Jontom Xire was attacked last night, but why?

He pointed at dragonprime during the day. So my last suggestion, before I die, is that maybe it was a revenge hit.

David94
2008-10-09, 06:46 PM
((Don't autolynches only take effect if you haven't voted for three days? It's only been two.))

Lex-Kat
2008-10-09, 06:59 PM
((Don't autolynches only take effect if you haven't voted for three days? It's only been two.))

Correct. For this game. It changes, depending on the Narrator's preference.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-09, 09:31 PM
(Day ends after 48 hours of voting, right?)

Deathslayer7
2008-10-09, 10:33 PM
Going to go with lex-kat. No RP today. Just finished 12+ hours of school. :smallsigh:

The Bushranger
2008-10-09, 10:55 PM
Hey! You! iceddragons! You pointin' at me, punk? You pointin' at me?!

((My sense of humor scares even me sometimes...))

Jontom Xire
2008-10-10, 02:45 AM
So I guess either JX is the baner, or the baner chose lucky in protecting him.

Whichever is the case (like I'm going to tell you) it proves I'm a good guy, so can the seer and fool and masons please contact me so we can form a network.

Okay, how about a leap of logic, here.

We know that Jontom Xire was attacked last night, but why?

He pointed at dragonprime during the day. So my last suggestion, before I die, is that maybe it was a revenge hit.

I was attacked for the same reason Freshmeat and Evnafets were attacked nights 1 and 2 in Werewolf Classic.

Invariably when I am attacked after pointing at someone(s) or making a suspect list it is because the people I suspected were innocent. The wolves try to cast additional suspicion on them. See Werewolf classic again where as long as I was making loud noises about Murska I was safe, as soon as I shifted my points elsewhere I got killed.

It's funny but convenient that no matter how many times you point out logic liek this the wolves always act the same. Mind you I am always ready for wolves to try to bluff me.

Remember Occam's razor.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-10, 02:49 AM
I was attacked for the same reason Freshmeat and Evnafets were attacked nights 1 and 2 in Werewolf Classic.

Hey. Stop it. I'm trying to save myself here. :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2008-10-10, 02:51 AM
It's just occurred to me that post 1 doesn't have the rules/roles. Could they be added before the recruitment thread which does have them slips off the radar, please.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91684

Jontom Xire
2008-10-10, 03:33 AM
Someone claiming to be the seer/fool has told me that Lex-Kat is the Devil.

This person is unlikely to be a werewolf. Why would the wolves risk one of their own to get Lex-Kat lynched, especially when she's liable to be lynched anyway and could be killed at night if she survives. I think it is most likely that they are in fact the seer, but we need to prove it.

Please can everyone vote for Lex-Kat.

=== EDIT ===

I just realised that the Devil is playing blind according to the rules. I.e. doesn't know any wolves. Hence there is no way at all that my contact can be a wolf. Why?

Wolves would only give a scry result that is true to win faith.
If they are wrong they get lynched.
The only roles the wolves know for sure is the other wolves.

Therefore this cannot be a wolf sacrificing themselves to take out an important role such as seer or baner because the wolves can't know who has a role. The devil has had only one scry. If they scried a wolf they can't have scried seer or baner. If they scried seer or baner they can't have scried a wolf to pass the info on.

Nychta
2008-10-10, 03:43 AM
Lex-Kat

Hopefully we'll be able to get enough votes in on time.

Mordokai
2008-10-10, 03:45 AM
Fine, lets give it a shot.

Lex-Kat

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-10, 04:49 AM
Lex-Kat I guess

Recaiden
2008-10-10, 07:10 AM
Dragonprime. I think whoever scried Lex-kat is the fool, because I'm almost certain that wan't the seer or devil.

hap_hazard
2008-10-10, 08:07 AM
Sure, Lex-kat.

Vampiric
2008-10-10, 08:14 AM
((Yes Andre, it does. Day is 48 hours, and night is 24.))

Jontom Xire
2008-10-10, 08:54 AM
Today is Friday and I'm not around much at the weekends, so I would just like to remind the good guys (mason, seers, baner, etc.) to contact me if they haven't done so already. Here is why:

1) I was attacked and baned. The bad guys don't know who is going to be baned and certainly wouldn't attack themselves unless they were certain that person would be baned. There is no bad guy baner role. Hence I HAVE to not be a bad guy. So it is safe to contact me.

2) I can form a lynch pin around which all the good guys can form a network giving us a GREAT chance to win the game. Thanks for that, bad guys. However the sooner we do that the better. No point wasting scries on masons.

3) If you DON'T contact me, and the bad guys do, pretending to be you, then I will have no reason to disbelieve them. I'm not about to start handing out contacts on a plate though.

4) If something goes pear shaped at the weekend (loss of internet access, forgetting to send in night action, etc.) and I end up dead (unlikely but possible), if I've already formed a network, then it doesn't matter.

I'd also like to say that the masons are the easiest to prove, providing that at least three of them (preferably all if you can get over your paranoia) contact me and give me the names of all the others who contact me. The more the better. Why? If the wolves try to pretend to be masons I only need scry one of them to get us a nice juicy lynch list that will cripple their game. The more of you that contact me, the more I'll believe you really are the masons and the sooner I can get you verified. This is why I want you to contact me soonest. I have a plan that needs at least three masons who all confirm each other.

There is still a chance that the seer/fool who contacted me is a wolf hoping I would let slip the baner's identity (it might not be me boys and girls). I doubt it though. I'm not telling anyone anyone else's identity until all are proven (or proven enough to my satisfaction). It is for this reason that I need every seer, fool, and wolf who wants to try his luck (come on guys, make it fun already! :) to contact me.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-10, 10:09 AM
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's standard procedure in every game. Somebody gets baned, the public gets to know who that lucky guy/gal was. As things are, only baner knows who he can trust and that doesn't help the villagers much. The baner gets what, 5% of his banes to pass? Probably less. The ones that do can be cruical to one side winning or loosing. But it's not my game, so do as you deem it correct. I'm only sharing my two cents here.

And pointing at banjo. Sorry buddy, but it seemed like you got of quite easy yesterday. I need to go back and check on the votes, but until then, you're the best guess I have. That may change in the future.

I think Mafia doesn't say succesful banes.

Mordokai
2008-10-10, 10:22 AM
It does and if you really want a proof I can find one for you. I'd preffer to avoid that however, seeing it will constitute quite some amount of work.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-10, 10:34 AM
By succesful bane, I meant told who was baned.

Mordokai
2008-10-10, 10:44 AM
And that's what I meant as well.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-10, 10:54 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3677270&postcount=257

Vampiric
2008-10-10, 11:03 AM
Right. But that's Andre's game, and this is mine. Also, there aren't any autolynches until tomorrow (game day). Two missed days = autolynch. Sorry for any confusion (and sorry shadowcaller).

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-10, 11:08 AM
I know, its just that Mordokai said every game.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-10, 11:37 AM
EDK, you really need to work on remembering that not everyone has a perfectionist attention to detail, logic, and precision. You'll make more friends if you can let stuff slide sometimes.

I still struggle not to correct people when they use words like "always" and "never" incorrectly or spout logic that is self-inconsistent. And yes, I still fail to let things go. A lot. But I am working on it. Honest. Why today in a huge argument that spilled over into the game thread I actually managed not to respond to a PM that upset me. Unfortunately I failed not to respond to an equivalent in thread post. Twice. :smallfrown:

Deathslayer7
2008-10-10, 11:50 AM
come on people. If you wish to discuss this, then pm each other, but otherwise try and stick to pointing or rping.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-10, 11:55 AM
EDK, you really need to work on remembering that not everyone has a perfectionist attention to detail, logic, and precision. You'll make more friends if you can let stuff slide sometimes.

I still struggle not to correct people when they use words like "always" and "never" incorrectly or spout logic that is self-inconsistent. And yes, I still fail to let things go. A lot. But I am working on it. Honest. Why today in a huge argument that spilled over into the game thread I actually managed not to respond to a PM that upset me. Unfortunately I failed not to respond to an equivalent in thread post. Twice. :smallfrown:

There is a phrase, treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself. Therefore I treated Mordokai like I would wish to be treated.

Also, I don't have a perfectionist attention to detail, logic, and precision.

Vampiric
2008-10-10, 11:57 AM
Ok guys. WW central or your own thread, please. Not here.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-10, 01:02 PM
Thanks, Jontom Xire. But, you're seer is either a liar or the fool.

There is a phrase, treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself. Therefore I treated Mordokai like I would wish to be treated.

Also, I don't have a perfectionist attention to detail, logic, and precision.

So, you want everyone to take you literally? So that everything you say is 100% fact, no exaggerations at all, ever. Is that what you really want? Because it can be arranged.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-10, 01:06 PM
Oh, you think Mordokai was purposely exaggerating.

I didn't think that and from the look of Mordokai's reply he didn't think that either.

Evil DM Mark3
2008-10-10, 02:20 PM
Emperor Demonking clearly can't hear the voice of god raging in his ear.

I can.

Kaboose
2008-10-10, 03:23 PM
LEX-KAT. Sorry but we need to prove this seer.

Nychta
2008-10-10, 04:48 PM
Thanks, Jontom Xire. But, you're seer is either a liar or the fool.

Your first seer day? *shrug* there's not much you can do.

Griever
2008-10-11, 10:46 AM
I seem to have missed the first day and then some :smalleek:

Quick point at Murska until I get a second to read over stuffs.

Apparently we are lynching Lex-kat?

banjo1985
2008-10-11, 10:57 AM
((I feel my RP buddies life force ebbing away here :smalleek:))

:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2008-10-11, 11:02 AM
The... life... is... leaving... me. Go... on... save... yourself.

Shadowcaller
2008-10-11, 02:55 PM
As she was standing there, watching Fin's burial. Teri began to notice the members of the society were giving her strange looks.

Seb, why are they looking at us, like that?

Run for your life, Teri!! RUN!!

Shocked. Teri pauses for a second, but the impending doom makes her feet move, before she even realizes it. Why? I tried to help you. Why are you doing this to me?

Before she gets too far, the mob grabs her, and throws her to the ground.

As the mob begins to kick her, she screams in protest. NO!!!! I wanted to help! But soon, all that is heard is her sobbing. And then nothing more.

Seb steps forward. You fools! She was a high-born, but she was trying to help.

Lex-kat was lynched, she was a villager.

This narration have been written by Lex-kat. I would like to thank Lex-kat for this great narration and for saving us narrators some work.

Night Starts, Please send in your night actions.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-11, 04:07 PM
Bppppt! Thanks

DraPrime
2008-10-11, 04:10 PM
Oh that's very mature Lex Kat. Now, start haunting this place and offering others cheesecake. (you know what I'm talking about)

Mordokai
2008-10-11, 04:11 PM
Anybody wanna lynch Jontom tommorow? I mean, he must be a wolf :smalltongue:

DraPrime
2008-10-11, 04:13 PM
Clearly it is YOU Mordokai that we must lynch. Everyone knows that only wolves make jokes!

Lex-Kat
2008-10-11, 04:22 PM
No. No cheesecake for any of you. This ghost isn't a cheerful happy one, like Lex. She was lynched by 13 of you. She wants the Wolves to tear you up. Bppppt! :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2008-10-11, 04:29 PM
Not even those of us who didn't follow the lemmings?
Hearing an odd noise, the angry young man looks up, now looking rather different - almost fascinated.
That's odd, I almost thought I heard something like...
His eyes go wide...

...and he grins broadly.
Ghost! GHOST! GHOST!!!

Nychta
2008-10-11, 09:11 PM
Hey, at least this time we were lemmings with a cause. :smalltongue:

Sorry about that Lex-kat, but great narration!

Lex-Kat
2008-10-12, 12:25 AM
Hey, at least this time we were lemmings with a cause. :smalltongue:

Sorry about that Lex-kat, but great narration!

You, my dear, I'll give a cheesecake to when you die, provided you are a villager, not a wolf. What flavor would you like?

Nychta
2008-10-12, 12:47 AM
'llergic to dairy products, sorry Lex-Kat :smallfrown:

I'm sure everyone else will appreciate some cheesecake!

And I sincerely hope nobody took that the wrong way.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-12, 02:07 AM
Sorry, Lex-Kat but now we know.

Ok, so the "Seer" who contacted me is either the fool or a bad guy.

Now I have someone claiming to be a "villager" contacting me being extremely suspicious about whether or not I am a good guy. Presumably the real seer is being similarly idiotic.

FFS if you contacted me already we could have set up a network and a few scries to verify everyone's identity already. What the heck are you waiting for?

The bad guys' attack on me prooves 100% beyond all doubt that I am safe - a good guy.

The ONLY reason not to contact me is you're afraid I'll do something stupid and spill your name carelessly to the bad guys. Think again. Don't you realise that I have a reputation for being good at these games because I am!! You clearly are not.

Let me spell it out for you slowly. Assume I am a bad guy. Here are the possible scenarios:

1) The bad guys attack me night one:

I die and everyone sees that the bad guys just killed one of their own. A big cheer goes up. Everyone wonders why the bad guys are so incredibly stupid. The bad guys lose one of their best players.

Not happening!

2) The bad guys guess that the baner is going to protect me:

For the last countless games I have died early and not once has the baner protected me or any other reputable player who was attacked. While I am perhaps the most reputable player in this game, it is still incredibly unlikely that the baner would protect me, and the bad guys would not want to risk (1) above.

Not happening!

3) The bad guys use their psychic powers to force the baner to protect me:

Umm, hey? This may be a game but OOC actions like that happen in REAL LIFE. The bad guys would need to be psychic, or do an Alarra of behind the scenes chatting by PM and guessing someone's role correctly and I just don't see that happening.

Not happening!

Now let's pretend I am not a bad guy. Here are the scenarios:

1) I am the baner:

The bad guys attack me because they fear my prowess at these games. I'm not boasting, it happens a lot. In fact it's really annoying. It doesn't just happen to me either. However being the baner I've protected myself.

Entirely feasible and likely.

2) I am protected by the baner:

The baner, having seen a trend of how good players get attacked in the very early nights chooses to protect me rather than himself. The bad guys attack me because they fear my prowess at these games, etc. etc. Because I am protected the attack fails.

Fairly feasible and quite likely.

There may be other scenarios, but I can't think of them right now and the 3 year old sitting on my lap is getting bored.

This game should have been all but won already. Instead because of a seer who is either inactive or stupid we still aren't where we should be.

And yes, the seer really can be stupid. The "villager" who has contacted me is hardly the brightest bulb in the box. Sorry, mate, but it's true. I believe I've already explained the above logic.

====EDIT====

Or it's possible that the seer is brighter than me and realised that there is a 1 in 28 (or so) chance that I am the Devil and is waiting for tonight's scry result to be sure.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-12, 02:12 AM
you do seem to think a lot of yourself. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2008-10-12, 02:14 AM
^^ Ouch... a little harsh?

Mordokai
2008-10-12, 02:16 AM
A little :smalltongue:

banjo1985
2008-10-12, 04:36 AM
((harsh, but Jontom is good at these things...that's why he dies all the time :smalltongue:))

Seb glares at the mob and the ruined body at their feet. There's no sign of upset, no real emotion, but if looks could kill the people gathered around his dead friend would be nothing more than piles of ash on the ground.

"You happy with yourselves? Way to go, she just wanted to come with me to see if she could help, and you kicked her to death like a stray dog. You people make me sick."

The white-suited man spins on his heel and walks out into the yard. He finds a scrubby dead tree and sits down underneath it, eyes closed.

vegetalss4
2008-10-12, 05:38 AM
no im not happy, im very sorry, i belived in this dream. Not in this mob lynching nightmare

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-12, 06:01 AM
There's also the chance that you're the devil and the baner protected you on a guess while the wolves don't know the devil. Highly unlikely but just thought I'd throw it out there.

The Bushranger
2008-10-12, 06:54 AM
((harsh, but Jontom is good at these things...that's why he dies all the time :smalltongue:))

Seb glares at the mob and the ruined body at their feet. There's no sign of upset, no real emotion, but if looks could kill the people gathered around his dead friend would be nothing more than piles of ash on the ground.

"You happy with yourselves? Way to go, she just wanted to come with me to see if she could help, and you kicked her to death like a stray dog. You people make me sick."

The white-suited man spins on his heel and walks out into the yard. He finds a scrubby dead tree and sits down underneath it, eyes closed.

The young man walks past and pauses.
They say that to make an omelette, one must break a few eggs. However a Fabérge egg should never be broken no matter what.
And he turns on his heel and walks away.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-12, 08:01 AM
There's also the chance that you're the devil and the baner protected you on a guess while the wolves don't know the devil. Highly unlikely but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Ouch!

Dagnabbit, FC, but you're absolutely right. That was the one probability I hadn't thought of.

Ok, so the seer can scry me tonight and then we'll be set.

My apologies to the seer who, it's possible, is actually cleverer than I am.

I got distracted by the fact that in most games where bad guys don't know each other, if they try and kill each other they just end up getting to know each other.

Istari
2008-10-12, 08:57 AM
Well ill just wait for the next bandwagon then.........

Vampiric
2008-10-12, 04:16 PM
Night 2 Ends!

The rain hadn't been around for nearly two days, but many still felt the weight over their heads. Two of their number had been taken, and a third saved.

Maybe more would be saved. The crowd was hopeful, at least.

That's what they'd have you believe, anyway. Mis-direction was everywhere. The government agents had been doing their job well.

One person stumbled upon them, and knew they were not there for a benevolent purpose.

This was proved only a couple of seconds later, as the body was dragged away.

The identity card had been dropped, though. A quick check proved it belonged to someone who wasn't there any more.

hap-hazard was slaughtered by the wolves. He was a Villager

Day 3 begins!

Auto-lynch list
Eaglewiz
Istari
Vegetalss4

Kaboose
2008-10-12, 10:16 PM
Yay first vote! Jontom it had to happen. you misled us. Unless your wolf contact steps forward...

Edit: Poor judgement. I read back and it wasn't Jontoms fault.

Heroic
2008-10-12, 10:20 PM
random point at vegetalss4.

May change later.

DraPrime
2008-10-12, 10:25 PM
Kaboose for pointing at somebody who is obviously not a wolf.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-12, 10:30 PM
Ben looked out over the crowd again. It hadn't rained in two days now. He didn't know if that was a good sign or not. After helping beat that poor lady to death, he didn't feel up to the task of staying here any longer. Sighing, he went to the grave to pay his respects and ask for an apolgy.

Would he be the next dead body?

Nychta
2008-10-13, 01:13 AM
I point at Banjo for reasons stated a few days ago. Best lead I've got.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-13, 02:15 AM
Kaboose, I didn't mislead anyone. I stated that I thought it was likely that my contact was the seer. Turns out I was wrong. There is no proof that my contact is a wolf either.

Now let us hope that the seer is not inactive, and that the seer did scry me last night and that the seer will contact me VERY SOON.

Hint hint.

banjo1985
2008-10-13, 05:51 AM
Seb walks calmly back into the room, having spent the night burying the body of his friend. His suit is still pristine, he obviously takes good care of himself.

"These random acts of violence are getting us nowhere. We need to focus ourselves and find out who the real problems are. Kaboose, you accuse a man who has so far meant only good things for us, whether his faith was misplaced or not. This I don't like. I don't want any more blood on my hands."

vegetalss4
2008-10-13, 06:21 AM
i will point at Hero 1.0 for pointing at me

David94
2008-10-13, 06:55 AM
Kaboose. No RP right now, school starting soon.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-13, 07:20 AM
Dragonprime

Forgetting the devil possibility.

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-13, 07:52 AM
Emperor Demonking I'm sure the seer would have scried Jontom Xire by now provided he isn't inactive so JX been devil shouldn't really be a possibility anymore...

Zar Peter
2008-10-13, 08:25 AM
Pointing at Kaboose.

It's good to know the fool, too.

Hyozo
2008-10-13, 08:33 AM
The pacing man looks away from the young man ranting about ghosts. Clearly he was somehow mentally disturbed, perhaps haunted by guilt over something, and certainly not the type of man who would be sent as an infiltrator. Suddenly he realized something; even before the false evidence against her, people were already trying to eliminate lady Teri. Soon his gaze falls upon the one of those people of whoom he had already had some suspisions, Shades of gray.

The Bushranger
2008-10-13, 08:59 AM
The young man comes out and levels a finger at Emperor Demonking.

You were the first to cry for innocent blood. And you will be the first to pay for it.

DraPrime
2008-10-13, 09:52 AM
Dragonprime

Forgetting the devil possibility.

It's just that the devil is so highly improbable, that it's not something I'm going to rely on for a lynching. You might as well just do a random lynching because it has better odds of getting a wolf than Jontom actually being the devil.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-13, 09:57 AM
i don't think that's what "obviously not a wolf" means.

DraPrime
2008-10-13, 10:00 AM
i don't think that's what "obviously not a wolf" means.

Alright, you've got me! I clearly have committed the crime of incorrectly wording my post!

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-13, 10:11 AM
Or at least the crime of incorrectly wording your post and expecting people to understand what you mean.

Mustiado
2008-10-13, 10:30 AM
I'm gonna go with Kaboose too.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-13, 12:27 PM
Day III

Lex-KAt was killed, But Only a few remain. NOt one Stinkin foE has been revealed yet. Hopes are grim for the society.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-13, 12:36 PM
*points at EDK*

Reinholdt
2008-10-13, 01:11 PM
((I think Kaboose is probably a villager who didn't really consider the options in how Jontom and yesterday all fit together. Then again, maybe not *shrug*.

I'm going to go with dragonprime in case Lex-kat was right about him. It'd make her feel better about her death if she was correct, anyway. (There's some minor suspicion on my part in there, too).))

David94
2008-10-13, 05:15 PM
You all do realize that the possibility of Jontom being the Devil are 1 in 25, or 4%, right? Slim. He was just mis-informed about Lex. In fact, almost half of us fell for it. So, we know that whoever told Jontom about Lex was either the fool thinking he was the seer, or just a liar.

Aemoh
2008-10-13, 06:13 PM
*points at David94*

Just a quick point at the person above me.

hap_hazard
2008-10-13, 06:14 PM
Bandwagon. Kaboose.

EDIT: Eh. Forgot. Sorry.

Shadowcaller
2008-10-13, 06:15 PM
Bandwagon. Kaboose.

Sorry but you are dead, killed by the agents last night.

Kaboose
2008-10-13, 11:15 PM
((I think Kaboose is probably a villager who didn't really consider the options in how Jontom and yesterday all fit together. Then again, maybe not *shrug*.

I'm going to go with dragonprime in case Lex-kat was right about him. It'd make her feel better about her death if she was correct, anyway. (There's some minor suspicion on my part in there, too).))

You are right about the villiager (me) so for now I will have to assume you are right about dragonprime... for now

Jontom Xire
2008-10-14, 03:24 AM
I think Kaboose is (was) a very confused person.

I think we should give him a second chance.

Meanwhile I'd like to suggest EagleWiz as a more likely target. I'd also like to say that I have my reasons for pointing at EagleWiz and I'd like to see where this line of enquiry goes, but I need your support for this.

Reinholdt
2008-10-14, 04:25 AM
((Eh. I don't really have strong feelings either way at this point, so I'm willing to see where it goes. EagleWiz.))

Murska
2008-10-14, 07:57 AM
Eaglewiz. Maybe JX found out something?

Zar Peter
2008-10-14, 08:57 AM
Well, maybe you're right about Kaboose

Point at Emperor Demonking

Griever
2008-10-14, 02:23 PM
I don't really like any of the bandwagons at present. :smallfrown:

So! EvilDMMk3!

Recaiden
2008-10-14, 05:25 PM
We can't just act like this without thinking! If we do, people like Emperor Demonking who are trying to destroy this scoiety will win.

Shadowcaller
2008-10-14, 06:21 PM
So tell me what are the demonstrates doing? The man in the white coat said with his face turned toward the house only window.

The others moved nervously, like they were afraid of him.

Well... they seems to have made a mistake.

A mistake? How interesting, please do go on.

They killed one of their own it seems, I believe his name was Fred, agent Fred.

Well that will cost them dearly don't you think?

I can imagine its a huge setback for them sir, he paused. Oh and one other thing-

Eaglewiz and Istari are dead? the man interrupted.

The others looked at each other Um yeah, how did you know that?

Oh, I just guessed. How did they die again?

They were found dead at dawn, someone had-

-cut their throats?

...Yes.

Well its obviously the work of them, feeling frustrated that they had killed one of their own agents. Those poor things can't even keep their emotions under check...

Kaboose was lynched, he was Agent Fred, the seer. Eaglewiz and Istari were auto-lynched, they were both villagers.

Night Starts now, please send in your night-actions.

DraPrime
2008-10-14, 06:42 PM
And there goes the seer :smallsigh:

Deathslayer7
2008-10-14, 06:52 PM
Whoo hoo! Wait a second. That's not a good thing is it? :smallconfused:
[/SARCASM]

Recaiden
2008-10-14, 09:24 PM
And there goes the seer :smallsigh:

Already? This does not look good at all. Why does the seer/devil always die early?(whichever I'm on the side of)

Kaboose
2008-10-14, 10:00 PM
Bad seering on my part guys. Sorry. I actually didn't realise I was the seer for the first 2 days or I would have lain more low. Don't blame people who voted for me.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-15, 02:22 AM
Yeah, blame the people who DIDN'T vote for EagleWiz the way I suggested.

And Kaboose for actually thinking he was a wolf. In fact, and Kaboose please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd like to nominate Kaboose for a double "Duh!" award.

Firstly he not only didn't realise that he was the seer, he thought he was a wolf.

Secondly, thinking he was a wolf he pointed at me, presumably trying to get me, the most trustworthy and obviously a good guy player in this game, lynched. Like that isn't going to rebound! So getting himself lynched and depriving us of a seer.

By the time he realised his mistake and contacted me he'd wasted two night scries and the bandwagon against him was too strong despite my attempting to start a counter bandwagon against EagleWiz who was due to be auto-lynched anyway.

Anyway, that will make the game a lot harder. And I guess more interesting.

Nychta
2008-10-15, 02:34 AM
Someone remind me to shoot Kaboose the next time I see him :smallconfused:

I'm sorry I didn't get here in time to vote for EagleWiz, but I wasn't voting for Kaboose anyway. I guess as JX said, difficulties, complications, obstacles, they all make the game more interesting.
This still wasn't really what I expected, though.

banjo1985
2008-10-15, 05:31 AM
Seb looks on, his face gaunt.

"Ooops."

((Blind game ahoy! This makes things harder but more interesting.))

David94
2008-10-15, 06:31 AM
Wow. That's... um... *thinks* 4 villagers gone already, plus 2 by autolynch. [/math] And not a single wolf yet.

banjo1985
2008-10-15, 06:39 AM
Never fear!

Because:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z175/banjo_the_clown/untitled.jpg
:smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2008-10-15, 07:23 AM
I point at Banjo for his truly awful post above. even if he did spoilerise it. And even if it did make me chuckle. It was still awful.

Oh, and wolves? EAT ME! Muhahaha!

Maybe I'm bluffing and not protecting myself tonight. Maybe I'm not bluffing. Muhahahaha. I love playing mind games.

vegetalss4
2008-10-15, 04:29 PM
suddenly one of the men fall down with a heart attack. Dead.

(occ i can't continue to play any longer because of varius real life reasons so i end this now instead of just waiting for the auto lynch)

Vampiric
2008-10-15, 04:33 PM
((PM narrators if you want to be removed from the game, Vegetalss4. But ok.))

Murska
2008-10-15, 04:47 PM
suddenly one of the men fall down with a heart attack. Dead.

(occ i can't continue to play any longer because of varius real life reasons so i end this now instead of just waiting for the auto lynch)

Oh god someone has a death note! :smalleek:

Vampiric
2008-10-15, 05:12 PM
Night 3 Ends!

The following is an excerpt from the Book of Shadowcaller.

Fleeing Coward was walking down the streets, still confused and worried about what happened these last days. Agents among them, the mob killing innocent people. Was there anything good left in this world?

Suddenly he heard something behind him but before he could turn around and face it he felt something hit his head and everything turned dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly he opened his eyes and was meet by a strong light that blinded him.
He tried to moves his arms and legs but they were tied down, he could not move at all.

As his eyes adjusted to the light he saw that he was in a white room with a very spartan outlook. From what he could see the room was entirely empty except from the source of the light that blinded him.

He closed his eyes again and tried to free himself from the ropes that were tied around his arms and legs but to no avail he could simply not move.

Suddenly he heard a door open, someone was entering the room.

So you are awake at last a male voice suddenly said.

Fleeing Coward tried to open his eyes to see who was talking to him but he could not see anything behind that strong light.

You can call me Argus, not that it is my real name or anything but you can call me that during our little conversation here.

I will not tell anything to a puppet working for the government!

Working for the government? What a silly misunderstanding, I work for the knowledge that is what they pay me in. Secrets and money.

Just kill me already and be over with it.

Fleeing Coward, I think you are too upset to understand what is going on here.
You see I think of humans as books, if you burn one you will lose all the secrets it contained and I can't simply bring myself to commit such an act.

Argus paused and Fleeing Coward heard him pick up something from the floor.

Therefore one must memorize everything in the book before they can burn it, correct?

Fleeing Coward didn't answer the question.

Heh, not the talkative type anymore, huh? Well I will soon memorize everything there is to know about you, Fleeing Coward. I will soon know your darkest secrets.

Argus suddenly appeared right in front of him only a silhouette against the blinding light, the only thing he could make out of Argus was that he wore a white coat.
Argus had some kind of instrument in his right hand that he moved toward Fleeing Coward's hand.
He felt something under his fingernail followed by an intense pain as the object slowly bent the fingernail upward. He screamed in pain.

Well thats much better, I wonder what you will tell me once I have bent up the others...

Fleeing Coward was killed by the agents, he was a Villager.
Vegetalss4 was auto'd. He was a Villager

Day 4 Begins, and ends in 48 hours!

Apologies for not updating the first post - it is now up to date!

Also, very funny, Murska :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-15, 05:41 PM
(Wolves actually decided to kill me for once? Maybe I should try harder in living in other games if they're going to continue this.))

Nychta
2008-10-16, 12:24 AM
It's a bit early, and this is the first time I've really tried to analyse anything, so don't take this too seriously.

Day 1: There are only a few points being thrown around, but it's clear that Fin and Banjo are the main contenders. However, it seems that every Banjo vote is quickly matched by a Fin vote. Shades of Gray is one of the people who voted for Fin after someone (Aemoh) voted for Banjo.
Day 2: The day starts off with mainly Banjo and Shades of Gray bandwagons. Banjo votes for Shades of Grey. Zar Peter says that he doesnt' think that Banjo is innocent, however, it isn't made clear whether this is a gut feeling or a fact-based suspicion. However, both are saved from lynch when JX asks to test his contact's theory about Lex-Kat.
Day 3: Both Banjo and Shades of Gray vote for Kaboose, and although Banjo would have had time to vote for Eaglewiz when JX suggested it, he doesn't.

From this it is possible that both Shades of Gray and Banjo (maybe Zar?) are wolves. On Day 1, Shades of Gray was trying to protect Banjo from a first day lynch. On Day 2, Banjo could have been covering himself by pointing at a fellow wolf - this would have been more believable because of the size of the bandwagons. It wasn't just some throwaway point. Zar also seemingly defends Banjo. Not much of a conclusion can be drawn from Day 3, however.

EDIT: And I forgot to bold the points. Once would have been enough, you say? Blasphemy.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-16, 02:45 AM
I haven't logged Day 1 voting, but your theory seems sound to me, xNadia. There are others who suspect Banjo as well.

In other news I will be away until Tuesday. Going to Blackpool with my Fiancee and a load of her friends.

Zar Peter
2008-10-16, 04:22 AM
Zar Peter says that he doesnt' think that Banjo is innocent

Well... anyway, I think that was just a mistake by xNadia here... I had no reasons to trust Banjo or Aemoh, I just didn't have any evidences against Banjo at this time and was a bit suspicous about the bandwagons.

I point at Banjo because xNadia's post was very convincing...

banjo1985
2008-10-16, 07:36 AM
And now for the defence...

Day 1 - Who doesn't either bandwagon or vote randomly? A Civilian, when voted for, will point at anything that prevents them being lynched Day 1, especially if they have an RP character brewing.

Day 2 - As Zar Peter said, he neither suspected nor trusted me. The fact JX wanted to test a theory by getting rid of my RP partner erked me somewhat, but it also saved my skin I guess. Honestly, I'm not sure what you can make of this day, except that JX was in contact with the fool. If anything the people jumping on the Lex-Kat bandwagon later on are more suspect than I.

Day 3 - Long story short, I had no time to change my vote at the point JX asked. Kaboose had been a little suspicious anyway, just so happens it was a confused seer. It's bad, but I'm not taking the rap for being out bowling and working rather than changing my point here.

So from this what do we get? I'm a Civilian that's been relentlessly bandwagoned since Day 1. I'm the perfect player to now be bandwagoned to protect the wolves, because suspicions are starting to come up against me. If he's been voted for this much, he's gotta be evil, right? :smallconfused:

Wrong.

I suggest Shades of Grey as an alternative target. From xnadia's reasoning he comes out at least as badly as I do, so I'm going for him, because I know I'm not a wolf.

I also think Xnadia is innocent, and I always apptreciate reasoning behind points. But she is wrong on this occasion, so Shades of Grey it is for me.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-16, 10:06 AM
It's a bit early, and this is the first time I've really tried to analyse anything, so don't take this too seriously.

[B]Day 2: The day starts off with mainly Banjo and Shades of Gray bandwagons. Banjo votes for Shades of Grey. Zar Peter says that he doesnt' think that Banjo is innocent, however, it isn't made clear whether this is a gut feeling or a fact-based suspicion. However, both are saved from lynch when JX asks to test his contact's theory about Lex-Kat.

Xnadia - Everyone, look at early day 2 again.

Aemoh
2008-10-16, 11:07 AM
Hah... Day 1 I nearly helped lynch Banjo. Completely unintentional, just so you people know. Was semi-random and I wasn't paying attention to who pointed at who yet. I normally avoid first day wagons and attempts to (actually) lynch Banjo(cause Banjo's too entertaining to die for no reason :smalltongue: )

*points at Shades of Grey*

Hyozo
2008-10-16, 12:07 PM
The man who had been pacing listens to the conversations. It seemed that there was some logic behind looking into Seb's dealings, but similar accusations had been made against the very same man ((Shades of Grey)) he was already suspicious of. "I doubt Seb's done any more wrong than anybody else." he comments.

Murska
2008-10-16, 12:25 PM
Oh my... If I were to act as I usually do, I'd make a tie. But the only possibilities are Banjo and xNadia, and I don't want to point at either.

Aemoh, what shall I do? :smalleek:

banjo1985
2008-10-16, 01:25 PM
(cause Banjo's too entertaining to die for no reason :smalltongue: )

((Preach it man! Hallelujah! :smallbiggrin:))

Seb grins finishes burying the bodies of the fallen and gives the rest a lop-sided smile.

"So, do I have to dig one of these for myself or what?"

Deathslayer7
2008-10-16, 02:35 PM
Banjo it is then.

DraPrime
2008-10-16, 02:36 PM
So confused...so many possible wolves...

Guess I'll go with Banjo

Reinholdt
2008-10-16, 03:10 PM
((Shades of Grey to keep it close.))

Shades of Gray
2008-10-16, 05:36 PM
Gray speaks.

I do not know anything about this banjo fellow's allegiance. Since Kaboose is gone, very few people know who anyone's allegiance lies. But I need to stay alive. I was not protecting Banjo on day one, Fin was my target on day one simply because of chance. As always, everyone here wants to stay alive. So don't take it personally Banjo when I vote against you, I'm sorry if you are on our side.

After his speech he starts reading a novel.

David94
2008-10-16, 06:15 PM
Banjo. ((No RP again, too bored. Gonna maybe play some WoW.))

Mustiado
2008-10-16, 09:12 PM
I think I'll go with Shades of Grey

Nychta
2008-10-16, 11:25 PM
Well... anyway, I think that was just a mistake by xNadia here... I had no reasons to trust Banjo or Aemoh, I just didn't have any evidences against Banjo at this time and was a bit suspicous about the bandwagons.

I point at Banjo because xNadia's post was very convincing...

emphasis mine. ZP is right here. The words, they jumble and make me all confused ><

A reminder here that I may be entirely wrong. But hey, we have to have some suspicions rolling around. I thought I'd give it a shot.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-17, 07:21 AM
Xnadia - Everyone, look at early day 2 again.

As I didn't explain that well.

Early day 2 was in no way SoG VS Banjo.

banjo1985
2008-10-17, 07:36 AM
Seb smiles and plants the shovel into the ground.

"Take that as a yes then."

He begins to dig.

((Please don't lynch me, I'll be a good civilian, promise! :smalleek:))

Recaiden
2008-10-17, 09:30 AM
Shades of Grey because Banjo has good reasoning as well.

Griever
2008-10-17, 10:32 AM
((At the moment, I'm more curious about Shades of Grey than Banjo, let's see where this goes.))

Shades of Gray
2008-10-17, 07:39 PM
Banjo has five people on him, whereas I have six. Unless Banjo miraculously gets two votes against him, I'm dead.

So I die, adieu.

Gray drops his novel and leans back on his chair.

David94
2008-10-17, 09:30 PM
I actually believe you miscounted. By my count, xNadia, Jontom Xire, Zar Peter, deathslayer7, dragonprime, you, and me all voted for Banjo. That's seven votes for Banjo. On the other hand, Banjo, Aemoh, iceddragons, Reinholdt, Mustiado, Recaiden, and Griever all voted for you. That's seven votes for you. So it's a tie right now. We need someone else to vote to resolve this tie. Ok, so the seven votes and seven votes makes fourteen people, and we have one vote for xNadia and one for Aemoh. So that's sixteen people who have voted so far, out of twenty total. So any of four people could tip the votes.

EDIT: Good point, Reinholdt. Therefore, Banjo will be eliminated unless more than half of those four people (specifically: EvilDMMK3, Mordokai, The Bushranger, or Hero 1.0) votes for Shades of Grey.

Reinholdt
2008-10-17, 09:34 PM
I actually believe you miscounted. By my count, xNadia, Jontom Xire, Zar Peter, deathslayer7, dragonprime, you, and me all voted for Banjo. That's seven votes for Banjo. On the other hand, Banjo, Aemoh, iceddragons, Reinholdt, Mustiado, Recaiden, and Griever all voted for you. That's seven votes for you. So it's a tie right now. We need someone else to vote to resolve this tie.

((Not necessarily. At the end of a day, if it's a tie, the person who reached it first dies. In this case... *checks* that'd be Banjo. Of course that also means a single vote or vote change could swing it the other way in a matter of seconds.))

Shades of Gray
2008-10-17, 10:24 PM
It seems I did better in English class than Math...

He picks up his book, now drenched from the ground, and continues reading it.

banjo1985
2008-10-18, 01:21 PM
Seb finishes digging his grave and stands in it.

"Any volunteers to pat the soil down?"

:smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-10-18, 01:52 PM
The demonstrates have gathered into two groups, one arguing that Shades of Grey is a government agent, the other claiming that Seb (banjo1985) is.

But suddenly as the argument is at its peak a chilling voice can be heard in the distance.

Prepare yourelves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!

Confused the crowd looks around for whoever uttered such strange rimes, no one finds anything but XNadia and Jontom Xire claims that they caught a glimpse of a dark figure skulking around in the shadows.

Nervous about more attacks from the agents a name count is announced, and it seems your suspiucions have been confirmed, Seb is missing.

You begin looking for him but its not until Shades of Grey cries out that you find him.

Atop the newly dug grave he digged lies Seb decapitated corpse, his head is nowhere to be seen.
On top of him is a note that reads:

-Your body lies beaten, battered and broken. Let my curse be your own, fate has spoken.

Banjo1985 was lynched, he was a Agent Fred, The Devil.
I'm sorry for that reference if you get it:smallwink:.

Night Starts

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-18, 03:14 PM
I saw the role.

David94
2008-10-18, 06:43 PM
Wait, if Banjo achieved his seventh vote before Shades of Grey did, then why was it Shades of Grey who was lynched? (<<Never mind, that's probably the issue right now.) And it doesn't really seem fair that some people saw the role and some didn't. But it's too late to change that now. (By the way, I didn't see it.)

Shadowcaller
2008-10-19, 10:28 AM
Okay, we have changed the lynch:

Banjo1985 was lynched he was Agent Fred, the Devil. it has been changed in the narration.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-19, 10:31 AM
(Game back on! :smallwink:)

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-19, 10:31 AM
Is SoG dead?

Reinholdt
2008-10-19, 10:33 AM
Okay, we have changed the lynch:

Banjo1985 was lynched he was Agent Fred, the Devil. it has been changed in the narration.

((I'd say that's pure irony for Lex-kat.))

Andre Fairchilde
2008-10-19, 10:38 AM
Is SoG dead?

No. SoG was not lynched.

David94
2008-10-19, 10:49 AM
Finally a non-villager gets lynched.

@↓: By “Finally” I meant that non-villagers lost just one and villagers lost... like eight.

Mustiado
2008-10-19, 11:09 AM
Finally? This is day... 3? Right? I think we're doing okay so far.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-19, 11:17 AM
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to talk about my role, the role is now classified, unless, you were talking about something else.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-19, 11:29 AM
Not to Self: Vote Aemoh

Shades of Gray
2008-10-19, 12:24 PM
Psst. It's night.

The Bushranger
2008-10-19, 12:40 PM
Dangit, that'd explain why I'm so tired. :smalltongue:

Nychta
2008-10-20, 12:12 AM
*gets back home*
*reads the thread*

HUZZAH!

EDIT: @V: Sorry Banjo :smallfrown: this must be the second time I've been the death of you...

banjo1985
2008-10-20, 07:58 AM
Ahhh screw...I was having fun in this too. This proves I can bluff...just not quite well enough. :smallbiggrin:

Go Substance D Users!

Vampiric
2008-10-20, 03:54 PM
Night 4 Ends!

Many of the group had rallied during the day.

Bob Arctor was dead. Unfortunately so was Agent Fred. But the Government was now blind! They couldn't possibly fail!

The leaders of the Rhipidon Society took the opportunity to sneak out and discuss tactics, and who they suspected. Talks finished, they moved to hide themselves amongst the crowd once again.

A man stood on the street corner. He looked all the worse for wear. He sniffed, wiping his nose with his sleeve. From the sleeve appeared a hand. Holding a pistol.

He staggered his way towards the crowd, who were unaware of this danger approaching them.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. One of them matched a photo he'd seen. Admittedly, he was as stoned on Death then as he was now, so he couldn't be entirely sure, but hey, he'd been paid for a murder, and a murder they'd get.

Almost collapsing on the guy he'd picked out, he shoved the pistol into the guy's gut, pulling the trigger twice. Or was it three times? He never remembered. Ever.

He pulled the pistol back, and aimed at himself....

Zar Peter was killed. He was a Mason of the Rhipidon Society.

Day 5 Begins!

Autolynch warnings to follow.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-20, 04:27 PM
* Griever*

The Bushranger
2008-10-20, 10:16 PM
The 'angry young man' walks down the street, eyeing the various villagers as he passes, muttering under his breath - but to them more than to himself.
Who are you? The circle must be completed, for truth is a three-edged sword. What do you want? The eternal question that can only be answered through chaos. Who do you serve? Ah, the most important question of all for us in these trying times it would seem. Who do you trust? Trust no-one!
He comes to a halt and levels his finger at a villager.
Tell me, Mr. Mustiado. What do you want?

Griever
2008-10-20, 11:02 PM
((We lynched the devil? Awesomeness. Well, by we, I mean all of you, because I'm suspicious like that. Hopefully that will make up some for the loss of the seer :smallannoyed: ))

Until someone comes up with something, randomish point at David94, because 94 is a number greater than 5.

Hyozo
2008-10-20, 11:11 PM
What are you on Bushranger? Substance D perhaps? :smallbiggrin:

Whatever, The time for lynching because of IC behavior has passed. I don't really have much to go on, but I have a short list of people who seem suspicious. I think I'll go with Dragonprime for now.

Nychta
2008-10-20, 11:32 PM
This is tricky. My theory doesn't hold up if Shades of Gray wasn't at least in contact with Banjo, and I'd like to see whether I was right. However, the fact that EDK did see his role - I think - and has not pointed at him suggests that SoG isn't worth lynching today. So now my suspicion list is really weak at the moment. I see no problem with releasing it because there's nobody that's under heaps of suspicion.

Shades of Gray: I'm sure this has been made obvious already.
Murska: Decided to vote for neither SoG nor Banjo yesterday, but Aemoh at 10-16-2008 at 07:19 PM. He said this was because he'd usually even up the votes, but didn't want to point at neither me nor Banjo. Fine, pretty much. However, he's a pretty skilled player, and had plenty of time to consider. At 10-17-2008, 11:46 AM he posted in Mafia. Day ended at 10-18-2008, 02:52 PM. So it seems like he had a bit of time to consider, but didn't come back to us. Meh. I don't know. It's barely a suspicion, to be perfectly honest, but it might be worth mentioning.
Aemoh: Hasn't wanted to lynch Banjo on multiple occasions. I don't want to go around lynching everyone who DIDN'T vote for Banjo at some point. However, yesterday he said it was because that Banjo's too entertaining to die for no reason. I didn't think my reasoning was that bad. >< Still, this is mild at best...
Zar Peter: Under extremely mild suspicion for stating that he didn't think that Banjo was guilty. Guilty? Yeah, I got it right this time. However, there's not much chance that Banjo could have contacted SoG and/or Zar by day 2.On this basis I point at Aemoh because my suspicion of him is the least mild. >< Unless someone can back up a better option.

EDIT:@V: Ah---ha! Thanks :smallredface: I obviously have a very bad short term memory. Left in to remind others to read the narration as well before they post.

Reinholdt
2008-10-20, 11:45 PM
((*poke* *poke* I wouldn't get too suspicious of Zar Peter if I were you. Him being dead and all.

Point withheld until a convincing case comes up or I have time to make one myself.))

Jontom Xire
2008-10-21, 03:14 AM
I'd just like to say a quick thankyou to the bad guys for confirming my mason list since I didn't have a seer anymore.

:)

David94
2008-10-21, 06:50 AM
I dunno. Aemoh. Might change it later.

EDIT: Bandwagon. Murska.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-21, 07:24 AM
I'd like to test another theory. Murska seems suspicious to me.

If this theory pans out I might have another couple of names to go with it. Plus some of my contacts have PMed me that they are suspicious of Murska.

Zar Peter
2008-10-21, 07:52 AM
Well.... at last my dead was not senseless.
:smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2008-10-21, 10:34 AM
Umm, as far as I can tell EvilDMMk3 hasn't voted on Day 2, 3, or 4. How come he didn't get auto-lynched yet?

I'm not sure if he voted on Day 1 or not since I didn't record votes that day. Since he didn't get auto lynched with the others I'm guessing he did.

Mordokai (according to my records) didn't vote day 3 or 4 and so probably should have been auto-lynched. Or did he file an away notice?

Vampiric
2008-10-21, 10:36 AM
Umm, as far as I can tell EvilDMMk3 hasn't voted on Day 2, 3, or 4. How come he didn't get auto-lynched yet?

I'm not sure if he voted on Day 1 or not since I didn't record votes that day. Since he didn't get auto lynched with the others I'm guessing he did.

Mordokai (according to my records) didn't vote day 3 or 4 and so probably should have been auto-lynched. Or did he file an away notice?

I claim insanity! Wait... wrong accusation...

Auto-lynch list is being compiled... >.>

No really, it is.

Murska
2008-10-21, 10:52 AM
I'd like to test another theory. Murska seems suspicious to me.

If this theory pans out I might have another couple of names to go with it. Plus some of my contacts have PMed me that they are suspicious of Murska.

Again? Why is it that every. single. game. we play together you're suspicious of me for no explainable reasons. :smallbiggrin:

You were even right, once I think. Or twice. Anyway. Aemoh.

Vampiric
2008-10-21, 11:16 AM
Autolynches

EvilDMMk3
Mordokai

If these people don't vote today, they will be auto'd!

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-21, 11:58 AM
Murska

I want to minlessly follow a bandwagon.

Aemoh
2008-10-21, 02:20 PM
*points at Murska*

And I'd just like to point out I always defend Banjo, unless I've got reason to believe he's a wolf. Just check out any other WW game where people pointed at 'em.

Mordokai
2008-10-21, 02:26 PM
Autolynch, eh?

Well, dragonprime, until further notice.

Reinholdt
2008-10-21, 02:31 PM
((Hmm. I'll have to go with Mordokai due to his unusual record with auto-lynches and point counts this game.

Plus, while normally I can tell when Murska is a wolf (and JX has many good reasons to point at him every game since most games he seems to be one), I see none of the indications this time.))

Heroic
2008-10-21, 03:24 PM
point at dragonprime

Recaiden
2008-10-21, 04:19 PM
EveilDMMk3 since they're up for autolynch.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-21, 04:20 PM
Murska. You look troubled...

Murska
2008-10-22, 06:42 AM
dragonprime. Seems to be the bigger non-me bandwagon at the moment.

Mustiado
2008-10-22, 11:24 AM
.. I'm going to point at EDK. I can't remember the last time he willingly followed a bandwagon.

Reinholdt
2008-10-22, 11:34 AM
((Well somebody convinced me I could have a cookie if I voted Murska. That's good enough for me right now.))

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-22, 11:37 AM
.. I'm going to point at EDK. I can't remember the last time he willingly followed a bandwagon.

Yeah but I want a change.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-22, 11:37 AM
Murska please.

Evil DM Mark3
2008-10-22, 12:27 PM
*Looks up from novel with large number of back pages missing*

Wha? Oh Murska

Griever
2008-10-22, 12:27 PM
((I'm finally starting to get eliminated in some games that have gone on awhile (Titans 2, for ex.) so, more time to spend on this one!!))

We seem to be lynching Murska. Why? :smallconfused:

Vampiric
2008-10-22, 03:30 PM
Day ends! Update forthcoming.

Hyozo
2008-10-22, 03:48 PM
Vampiric, there's something you might want to know. Dragonprime is leaving. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5147710&postcount=613)

Vampiric
2008-10-22, 04:46 PM
As night begins to fall, the crowd becomes restless again. Sensing further danger amongst it's presence.

Their fears are proven, when someone points at a man and shouts 'He's got a knife!'. Before he can strike anyone, the crowd gets violent.

The beaten and broken body is left lifeless, slumped on the concrete. The crowd had directed it's anger, and someone wasn't returning home.

Some of the crowd began to shed tears. An opportunist rifled through the pockets when people were looking away. They soon looked at him, however, when he yelped in surprise, as blue tablets began to spill out of the dead man's pocket.

Murska was lynched. He was a Substance D Dealer!

A man may have been crushed in the lynching.

OOC: something is being worked out - be patient, and something will happen, I promise. :smalltongue:

Night 5 begins!

A small note: Some votes weren't tallied as the pointers intended, because they didn't cross out their previous points. Also, make a new post if you change your point, don't edit the post.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-23, 02:51 AM
From now on I'm going to start bandwagons against Murska in every game I play. He always turns out to be a bad guy!

:)

Sorry Murska, looks like I got you again.

===EDIT===

Top of my suspicions list right now are Griever, Mustiado, and Mordokai in that order.

Zar Peter
2008-10-23, 03:47 AM
And sorry Jontom that I didn't PM you and told you that Murska and I chatted the day before I died and I nearly told him about my role... he figured it out it seems but fortunately others were suspicous enough, too...

I must keep track of my chats with Murska and warn others in time before he kills me.

v I didn't tell him my role but I think I acted as I have one. Yes, it was dumb. Well, it helped us a bit.

Jontom Xire
2008-10-23, 05:01 AM
I must keep track of my chats with Murska and warn others in time before he kills me.

Or just be really careful not to give away that you have a role....?

:smallamused:

Murska
2008-10-23, 10:49 AM
One day, probably the time I get a villager power role, is when your bandwagon's gonna go and bite you in the ass, JX. :smallamused:

Would someone please tell me why was I suspected, via PM if necessary? :smallconfused:

Jontom Xire
2008-10-23, 10:59 AM
In WWC VII when all the veterans got hit by night kills first I suspected you (as I stated many times) because I considered you ruthless (and a bit horrid) enough to do such a thing, and also experienced enough to know how dangerous veterans can be. It turned out that you were a wolf after all.

In this game I got targetted on night one. Same logic got you caught this time too.

Mordokai
2008-10-23, 11:02 AM
Top of my suspicions list right now are Griever, Mustiado, and Mordokai in that order.

I plead innocent! :smalltongue:

Vampiric
2008-10-23, 05:23 PM
Hold your horses. Post that again after this post. :smalltongue:

The night had been particularly dark, with no moon at all.

An ominous feeling fell over the group. Some slept. Many lay awake, or stood, pacing.

One could not take the thought of danger anymore, and ran.

He ran away from the group, as fast as he could.

Looking back, he breathed a sigh of relief, as the palpable sense of fear ebbed.

Unfortunately, because he was looking back, he didn't see the wire.

And only as he was falling did he see a silver glint. A glint that could cut the air.

Instead, it cut him.

The dealers were barely human. But they could understand when they lost one of their own. And this poor soul would take the brunt of their misdirected anger.

deathslayer7 was killed by the Substance D Dealers. He was a Mason.

The trampled man from yesterday had finally been identified. With a gasp, his true persona was revealed:

dragonprime left the game. He was Horselover Fat, the Mason Alpha.

Day 6 Begins!

Autolynch list:
nobody!

Shades of Gray
2008-10-23, 05:58 PM
The mason's numbers are growing smaller. This worries me to an extent. We'll have less control over these day killing.

I'll withhold my vote until someone makes a good point.