PDA

View Full Version : Collin152's spell list.

EndlessWrath
2008-10-08, 06:48 PM
Maybe.
I've never tested that; there might well could be something I have no spell for.

So after seeing this on the you-picture thread, I laughed so hard it hurt. I must say, I begin to wonder what Collin might have spells for and what he may not.

is there in fact something that he has no spell for? or is it possible that he has one for everything? goodness gracious, so many questions and too little time.

ideas for things he might/might not have spells for?

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 06:55 PM
I know of one that he doesn't have. If he did, he would've used it on me already, lol. Whether for his own gain, or for retribution for something I did, I've not decided yet.

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 06:59 PM
Doesn't this seem kind of unnecessary?

EndlessWrath
2008-10-08, 07:01 PM

yes. absolutely. but if so, then why do anything ? for the fun of it. I guess it just wasn't as fun as I thought it was.

My apologies Sir Dragonprime, Knight of the AwesomeMctude.

Collin152
2008-10-08, 07:01 PM
I know of one that he doesn't have. If he did, he would've used it on me already, lol. Whether for his own gain, or for retribution for something I did, I've not decided yet.

Hushup, botha you.

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 07:02 PM
My apologies Sir Dragonprime, Knight of the AwesomeMctude.

I'm a Knight of the AwesomeMctude?

Sweet :smallbiggrin:

Also, can I sig that?

EndlessWrath
2008-10-08, 07:04 PM
Hushup, botha you.

eep! bows .

*igor voice* yesssss master... Igor listens.!

I'm a Knight of the AwesomeMctude?

Sweet :smallbiggrin:

Also, can I sig that?

of course? Anything I say thats sigworthy may be sigged. So declares Wrath, bringer of new signatures.

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:06 PM
How on earth would this be unnecessary. Please, enlighten the poor rogue. My wisdom score does not compare with that of a sorcerer or wizard....or even the average cleric or paladin......

Faile (one level higher than epic fail). Collin cannot force you to bow via internet. Rarely can he even do it in person. And the only time I ever saw it happen, it was sarcastic....

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 07:07 PM
How on earth would this be unnecessary. Please, enlighten the poor rogue. My wisdom score does not compare with that of a sorcerer or wizard....or even the average cleric or paladin......

It just seems like this topic won't really lead anywhere. I mean, it's not like we even have anything REAL to speculate on. I'm all for silly conversations, but the substance topic seems a bit weak IMO. But power to you if you can make this thing work.

Moff Chumley
2008-10-08, 07:09 PM
Collin is fun to speculate about. Deal with it.

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:09 PM
Get it going well enough, and we can certainly get this topic off the ground, and into the heights necessary to irritate Collin. :smallamused:

Collin152
2008-10-08, 07:10 PM
It just seems like this topic won't really lead anywhere. I mean, it's not like we even have anything REAL to speculate on. I'm all for silly conversations, but the substance topic seems a bit weak IMO. But power to you if you can make this thing work.

Yes they do.
I'm a genuine magic practitioner, remember?

You're just sore because you don't like me and I get a thread made about me spontaneously.

Sour grapes.
:smalltongue:

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 07:11 PM
Collin is fun to speculate about. Deal with it.

You know what? I THINK I WILL! :smallfurious: Please don't take me seriously...

Yes they do.
I'm a genuine magic practitioner, remember?

You're just sore because you don't like me and I get a thread made about me spontaneously.

Sour grapes.
:smalltongue:

Since when do I dislike you?

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:13 PM
You better. Otherwise I'll start dumping ranks into my tracking skill, and NO ONE wants that.

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 07:14 PM
You better. Otherwise I'll start dumping ranks into my tracking skill, and NO ONE wants that.

No one can track me in my natural environment! No one I say! In the streets of Boston I am like a ghost.

Collin152
2008-10-08, 07:14 PM

You mean Survival, don't you dearest?
"What's a fenix?"

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:17 PM
"What's a fenix?"

You know what I mean. And it's a flashlight.

Also: You've just told me what city you're in and made it that much easier.

EndlessWrath
2008-10-08, 07:18 PM
"What's a fenix?"

Survival just isn't good enough to find a Knight of AwesomeMctude in his natural environment.

although i am convinced collin could cast a locate spell to find DP

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:19 PM
Survival just isn't good enough to find a Knight of AwesomeMctude in his natural environment.

I'll become an epic-level tracker and find you too.

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 07:19 PM

*points at this piece of truth*

EndlessWrath
2008-10-08, 07:20 PM
I'll become an epic-level tracker and find you too.

I got a secret for you...

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/2001155862081208266_rs.jpg

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:21 PM
I got a secret for you...

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/2001155862081208266_rs.jpg

Oh, gods, where did he go?!

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 07:23 PM
You know what I mean. And it's a flashlight.

Assachusetts, huh? I'm sure I could find you.
Also: You've just told me what city you're in and made it that much easier.

Oh please, I'll just hang out at the bottom of the Charles River. It's so murky that you'll never find me down there. And it's so disgusting that you'd never search for me anyways even if you did know exactly where in the river I was.

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:26 PM
Oh please, I'll just hang out at the bottom of the Charles River. It's so murky that you'll never find me down there. And it's so disgusting that you'd never search for me anyways even if you did know exactly where in the river I was.

*knocks arrow* <singsong> Come out, come out wherever you aaareee...

DraPrime
2008-10-08, 07:27 PM
Alright, I'm going to end this stupidity involving hunting me down, and allow you to do what this thread was meant for.

*exits with style*

Moff Chumley
2008-10-08, 07:27 PM
...In before lock.

/curses thread to lockeddom

Collin152
2008-10-08, 07:28 PM
...In before lock.

/curses thread to lockeddom

Could have said something on topic instead.

Instead, we're going to have to agree to not say anything so it can die peacefully isntead.

Arrogonios
2008-10-08, 07:29 PM
Now who's going to agree to that?

*wonders if he should resurrect the 'Guess Collin's Age' thread...*

Recaiden
2008-10-08, 07:29 PM
Why come out? I'm sure that he has an underwater house there. And of course, we all know that there is one spell that Collin uses for any situation. :smalltongue:Mindrape.

EDIT: Ninjaed. Sorry for attempting to advance the thread. But what else is there to say.

Coplantor
2008-10-08, 10:30 PM
So, I wonder, does collin have a spell for every specific situation or does he have a bunch of really usefull multiuse spells?
IE: A place is overcrowded, solution, fireball (or mindrape) or, place overcrowded, solution "Decrowd (insert place) spell".

Zeful
2008-10-08, 10:31 PM
Collin doesn't have a spell list he just has mindrape as an (Ex) ability.

I should know I have his character sheet.

Yarram
2008-10-08, 10:35 PM
Collin doesn't have a spell list he just has mindrape as an (Ex) ability.

I should know I have his character sheet.

Of course Collin has a spell list! He's not some... some.... some disgusting sorcerer!

Collin152
2008-10-08, 10:37 PM
Of course Collin has a spell list! He's not some... some.... some disgusting sorcerer!

But my cast-stat is Charisma, so that makes me...
A bard?
They don't get access to Mindrape...

Fan
2008-10-08, 10:38 PM
But my cast-stat is Charisma, so that makes me...
A bard?
They don't get access to Mindrape...

You could be a favoured soul.... much better spell list.:smallbiggrin:

Collin152
2008-10-08, 10:40 PM
You could be a favoured soul.... much better spell list.:smallbiggrin:

Oh, but this soul isn't favored by...
Oh, wait, Luna.

Yes, that's it, I'm a Favored Soul of the Moon Goddess, Luna.

Zeful
2008-10-08, 10:40 PM

He's not actually a caster, he's a monk with mindrape as an racial (ex) ability. An uneducated mind would know the difference but Cha would still power his mindrape.

Fan
2008-10-08, 10:42 PM
Oh, but this soul isn't favored by...
Oh, wait, Luna.

Yes, that's it, I'm a Favored Soul of the Moon Goddess, Luna.
YAY! Does this mean I win tah thread now?

Collin152
2008-10-08, 10:42 PM
He's not actually a caster, he's a monk with mindrape as an racial (ex) ability. An uneducated mind would know the difference but Cha would still power his mindrape.

Monk?!
I'll have you know that I take extra falling damage from being close to walls, my unarmed strike hurts me and heals the target, and while I do walk faster than most, I run slower than all.

Zeful
2008-10-08, 10:49 PM
Monk?!
I'll have you know that I take extra falling damage from being close to walls, my unarmed strike hurts me and heals the target, and while I do walk faster than most, I run slower than all.

Your just deluding yourself. Besides you only have one level of monk, your other 23 hit dice are racial levels that give a +80 to cha. Per level.

Collin152
2008-10-08, 10:50 PM
Your just deluding yourself. Besides you only have one level of monk, your other 23 hit dice are racial levels that give a +80 to cha. Per level.

I'm not that charismatic. :smallredface:

What race could this possibly be?

Fan
2008-10-08, 10:50 PM

Reminds me of the comment that TRD made on my catatar.
But yes Collin DOES have charisma to spare./:smallbiggrin:

Coplantor
2008-10-08, 10:56 PM
Charismatic indeed, thou, I always wondered how charisma powers magic? I can understand things like empowering collins mindrape but, extra fireballs for bing charismatic? mmmmm

Zeful
2008-10-08, 10:59 PM
I'm not that charismatic. :smallredface:

What race could this possibly be?
this is fun
:smallamused:Your selling yourself short.
And it's something homebrewed I think, but you didn't fill out your character sheet and the Race Line is empty. I can tell it was erased at some point but I couldn't guess what it was. I thought about writing in half-elf just to be an ass, but apparently their size isn't "Awesome". I'm not sure if that's referencing height or well... something else.

Collin152
2008-10-08, 11:01 PM
Charismatic indeed, thou, I always wondered how charisma powers magic? I can understand things like empowering collins mindrape but, extra fireballs for bing charismatic? mmmmm

"Cosmic wizards of timeless times,
teach my tounge the transcendental rhymes,
help my mind to find the skill,
give my heart the fervent will...
to summon...
substitutiary locomotion,
mystic power that's far beyond the wildest notion,
it's so wierd,
so feared,
yet wonderful to see,
substitutiary locomotion come to me!"

Precedent.

Your selling yourself short.
And it's something homebrewed I think, but you didn't fill out your character sheet and the Race Line is empty. I can tell it was erased at some point but I couldn't guess what it was. I thought about writing in half-elf just to be an ass, but apparently their size isn't "Awesome". I'm not sure if that's referencing height or well... something else.

...Are you hitting on me?

Fan
2008-10-08, 11:07 PM
to summon...
it's so wierd,
so feared,
yet wonderful to see,
substitutiary locomotion come to me!"

Precedent.

either he IS itting on you, or he just payed you a HUGE compliment.

Coplantor
2008-10-08, 11:07 PM
My guess is, that he's hitting on you, yeah.

EDIT: Damn it! I havent seen FF's post! Now I look like a second hand poster poser. Collin, mindrape him! Pwease...

Zeful
2008-10-08, 11:12 PM

No just having a bit of fun. I do admire you in some ways though. I do the same thing to my brother, though he tries to hit me, so unless you can punch people over a standard TCP/IP connection, I'm safe.

Though if it would inflate your ego to say I was then go ahead.

Arrogonios
2008-10-09, 12:07 AM
He CAN hit people via internet, just to let you know. All he needs is a general location and then he rapes their minds until they are raw and lifeless.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-09, 01:43 AM
Collin, how good are you at curing irrational phobias? You seem to be a lot more versatile then I am with Reiki (I can only use that to help other people to recover from health problems or provide "buffs" for them).

Unique
2008-10-09, 01:58 AM
to summon...
it's so wierd,
so feared,
yet wonderful to see,
substitutiary locomotion come to me!"Bedknobs.... And Broomsticks?

YAAAAAAAAH! FLYING TACKLE-HUG!
Omigodomigodomigodomigod! Yaaaay!

Okay, I'm uhh... I'm done now.

I mean... seriously...

Yeah... (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3lu1Bwl_0)

Arrogonios
2008-10-09, 06:02 PM
YAAAAAAAAH! FLYING TACKLE-HUG!
Omigodomigodomigodomigod! Yaaaay!

I think that's actually the first time someone's glomped Collin. Am I right, RegisGifford?

Also: I asked Collin this last night, but has anyone else noticed how phallic an ice cream cone is?

Collin152
2008-10-09, 06:51 PM
I think that's actually the first time someone's glomped Collin. Am I right, RegisGifford?

It'd be the first time a guy did, and would also be the first time it was in more than jest.

Collin, how good are you at curing irrational phobias? You seem to be a lot more versatile then I am with Reiki (I can only use that to help other people to recover from health problems or provide "buffs" for them).

Well...
See, my magic causes irrational phobias. Especially in me.
So, unless you'd like a trade...

Also, I propose we turn this into "Collin's Comissary of Cosmic Cures".

chiasaur11
2008-10-09, 06:51 PM
I thought we all knew this one.

All mindrape.

All the time.

Unique
2008-10-09, 07:07 PM
I thought we all knew this one.

All mindrape.

All the time.Except for Fertility Spell Thursdays?

Collin152
2008-10-09, 07:10 PM
Except for Fertility Spell Thursdays?

Collin needs no fertility spells.

Fan
2008-10-09, 07:12 PM
Collin needs no fertility spells.
Trust him... he speaks the truth.:smallwink::smalltongue:

chiasaur11
2008-10-09, 07:19 PM
Trust him... he speaks the truth.:smallwink::smalltongue:

Don't ask how he knows...
Don't ask how he knows.

Fan
2008-10-09, 07:25 PM
Don't ask how he knows.
It was a oke in case you didn't notice, and I was merely making a SLIGHTLY subtle reference to soem common innuedo.

Unique
2008-10-09, 07:27 PM
I would assume, my good people, that a gay man simply has no use for fertility spells. What woman is he aiming to get pregnant?

Collin152
2008-10-09, 07:28 PM
I would assume, my good people, that a gay man simply has no use for fertility spells. What woman is he aiming to get pregnant?

<<
>>
Yes, right.
Exactly.

Unique
2008-10-09, 07:30 PM
<<
>>
Yes, right.
Exactly.
You see. I'm right. I'm always right. Fear my towering manhood intellect.

Coplantor
2008-10-09, 07:39 PM
You see. I'm right. I'm always right. Fear my towering manhood intellect.

Not quit yet... see, I have something to confess... I AM COLLIN's LOST SON!

Unique
2008-10-09, 07:40 PM
Not quit yet... see, I have something to confess... I AM COLLIN's LOST SON!Jerry? Is that you?

Collin152
2008-10-09, 07:41 PM
Not quit yet... see, I have something to confess... I AM COLLIN's LOST SON!

!
Either that's impossible, or I'm not the only one capable of Mindrape!

Coplantor
2008-10-09, 07:45 PM
No, not Jerry, the other one. But now that the truth is known.. Daddy, I want a ponnie!

Unique
2008-10-09, 07:46 PM
No, not Jerry, the other one. But now that the truth is known.. Daddy, I want a ponnie!What the hell is a ponnie?

Arrogonios
2008-10-09, 07:47 PM
!
Either that's impossible, or I'm not the only one capable of Mindrape!

...You people realize tha--nevermind... I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me saying. Also, I remember Collin saying something about taking up PsyVampirism at some point...

Collin152
2008-10-09, 07:47 PM
No, not Jerry, the other one. But now that the truth is known.. Daddy, I want a ponnie!

I do not give equinous gifts to illegitimate offspring spawned from some unknown succubus!

...You people realize tha--nevermind... I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me saying. Also, I remember Collin saying something about taking up PsyVampirism at some point...

And I never said that!

Unique
2008-10-09, 07:49 PM
I do not give equinous gifts to illegitimate offspring spawned from some unknown succubus!Translation: I'm not giving you a pony until you tell me who your mommy is, you bastard.

EDIT: Oh, bugger it. The point was that you're not interested in women.

Coplantor
2008-10-09, 07:56 PM
No pony for me then. Good translation, but I like the original one better.

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-10, 01:37 AM
I don't think trading would really benefit any of us. Why does it cause you to get phobias? That thread title would work well considering the discussions so far.