PDA

View Full Version : ABR Disscusion thread XII: Not to be confused with important stuff

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

memnarch
2008-10-20, 06:42 AM
Iceddragons left for the Vendetta in his last comic.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-20, 06:49 AM
Iceddragons left for the Vendetta in his last comic.

Er, whoops.
Welp, looks like it will be exactly as easy as you just mentioned.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-20, 08:08 AM
TnD's subplot is essentially finished. Worst-comes-to-worst, you can just make a part 2, seeing as that's how I've planned to do it....

I've got to stop procrastinating with everything...

Threeshades
2008-10-20, 08:08 AM
Woohoo, shiny new keyboard! Curvy design. Gotta get used to that :smalleek:

But its awesome for my shooter game default position :smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-20, 08:21 AM
Woohoo, shiny new keyboard! Curvy design. Gotta get used to that :smalleek:

But its awesome for my shooter game default position :smallbiggrin:

I can vouch for this. He/she was shot right alongside me repeatedly.

Zombies at least need a ranged defense...

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 09:00 AM
The Icedragons vs. One of my characters subplot was resolved. The only one of Ovu Monobi's servants still at large is Graene, who is hiding out on the Vendetta. He may join any one of the subplots, even one of the good-aligned ones, at least until he escapes.

Threeshades
2008-10-20, 09:02 AM
I can vouch for this. He/she was shot right alongside me repeatedly.

Zombies at least need a ranged defense...

yup and or some way to recharge their zombie lunge.

On the other hand they do win pretty often.

Keveak
2008-10-20, 09:12 AM
Any suggestions about what I can make to the main page.

Gremlin, Nameless, Kpenguin and Lying are cool :cool:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-20, 09:17 AM
yup and or some way to recharge their zombie lunge.

On the other hand they do win pretty often.

Because eventually the humans run out of ammo. Until that point the zombies have to be very lucky to catch them unawares.

Nameless
2008-10-20, 09:51 AM
You hear that Lying... I'm cool... :smallcool:

Keveak
2008-10-20, 10:03 AM
You hear that Lying... I'm cool... :smallcool:

Yes heheheh please don't reap me

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 10:09 AM
@Keveak; Your comic looks like it could be canon. I don't see any harm in it.

Keveak
2008-10-20, 10:21 AM
@Keveak; Your comic looks like it could be canon. I don't see any harm in it.

Thanks. Just wanned to ask.

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 10:42 AM
There's nothing wrong with Keveak's comic, but to make it canon I'd have to make Master Ranger's latest crap canon, and I'd rather just ignore him.

Keveak
2008-10-20, 11:05 AM
There's nothing wrong with Keveak's comic, but to make it canon I'd have to make Master Ranger's latest crap canon, and I'd rather just ignore him.

Well he made it cannon only he can change it. But the plot-goblins gets angrier and angrier so...:xykon:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-20, 11:15 AM
I feel I should note that if you head over to the Wiki you can now find out information about Lying's daughters and some new information about Rangiramon.

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 11:22 AM
Well he made it cannon only he can change it.

Actually, I can change it.

<- Archivist.

Nameless
2008-10-20, 11:26 AM
Actually, I can change it.

<- Archivist.

H3 G0T P0W3RZ!!!!!1ONEONE1!!1

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 11:28 AM
Indeed I do.

Bayar
2008-10-20, 11:50 AM
I'm no longer trying to figure out the plotline. Because it is too tangled in itself.

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 01:33 PM
Is the comic where Nancy punches Keris the last one in that sequence?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the end. Yay, closure!

EDIT2: The archive is almost done. I have to get off for a while, but I'll finish it tonight.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-20, 01:56 PM
Actually, I have a healthy CANON alternative to Keveak's. It involved MR appearing on the Vendetta via teleporting.

"Oh my Boccob! I almost forgot! I'm due for another beating right now!"

And he teleports back to the plot goblins himself.

"Sorry I'm late." He states.

"No problems." Says one of the plot goblins.

"You'll just have to stay a little later."

Threeshades
2008-10-20, 01:59 PM
Actually, I have a healthy CANON alternative to Keveak's. It involved MR appearing on the Vendetta via teleporting.

"Oh my Boccob! I almost forgot! I'm due for another beating right now!"

"Sorry I'm late." He states.

Nah. You gave him too much syntax, polite formulation and correct spelling and punctuation.

It schould be more like:
"OMG! I fergit! I's to get more buttkicking!"

"Hllao. Im toatlly let but'z kay cuz i'z unmortdle" He states.

memnarch
2008-10-20, 02:49 PM
@/\; :biggrin:

Shades of Gray
2008-10-20, 02:50 PM
Iz Unmortle 2!

Lord Xeno
2008-10-20, 03:09 PM
graaaa this update is sapping my sanity

I'm taking a break because it's one in the morning and im tired and my head hurets from working on the archive for 3 hours

are The following subplots finisheD or at a breaking point?

keris, rixy and nancy's altercation
TnD on the plane
Onasuma's attempts on the vendetta
Tiffanie in Dimin
Icedragons vs Gremlen's characters
omicron vs arvid

Don't forget me.:smallfrown:

Nameless
2008-10-20, 04:08 PM
Iz Unmortle 2!

1 CN HAZ UMORTAL??

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/funtimeface.png

Emperor Ing
2008-10-20, 04:09 PM
1 CN HAZ UMORTAL??

No, no, no. Just no, and by no, I mean no. NO!!

Shades of Gray
2008-10-20, 04:09 PM
1 CN HAZ UMORTAL??

Noez. Unmortlez all fer meh!

Nameless
2008-10-20, 04:11 PM
Noez. Unmortlez all fer meh!

U CNT B UMBRTLEZ!!!!!!11

1 IZ DEF! 0NLY 1 CUN B UMBRELLA!!!!1

Shades of Gray
2008-10-20, 04:13 PM
U CNT B UMBRTLEZ!!!!!!11

1 IZ DEF! 0NLY 1 CUN B UMBRELLA!!!!1

DEF IZ Ztoopid! Iz C0.o13R thun YOO!

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 04:14 PM

What subplot have you made? :smallconfused:
EDIT: Okay, I see it now. But given that the only other character you've drawn was copied from other comics, and your new subplot is extremely new, I think that Mechafox can be excused for 'forgetting' it.

Nameless
2008-10-20, 04:14 PM
DEF IZ Ztoopid! Iz C0.o13R thun YOO!

G1MEH BAK MA UMBRELLA!

ST00PD BUMBM FAYS!!!1

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 04:17 PM
G1MEH BAK MA UMBRELLA!

ST00PD BUMBM FAYS!!!1

STOP WITH THE LOUSY TYPING!!! :smallfurious:

Emperor Ing
2008-10-20, 04:18 PM
STOP WITH THE LOUSY TYPING!!! :smallfurious:

No no no, you don't understand. That's how nameless NORMALLY types.

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 04:22 PM

I hadn't gotten to you yet. :smallannoyed: Those were subplots that began before the Vendetta arc got going, which would be difficult on the archive is they were still going on.

I still haven't gotten to your introductory comic.

Nameless
2008-10-20, 04:24 PM
No no no, you don't understand. That's how nameless NORMALLY types.

I believe you have me mistaken for someone else Randomizer, for I am quite fluent in the English language, at least with the British pronunciations and spellings.

STOP WITH THE LOUSY TYPING!!!

0MGZ!!!1

JUST C0Z 1 ST0LE A DED RAT FRM DE PIC 'N' MIX C0Z I F0RT 1T WUZ A
CH0C0LT RAT!!!
1 B0RT 1T N 33T 1T N CAM3 BAK NEX DEY N ASKT 1F DEY G0T M0AR CHKLTE RATZ!!!!11

Emperor Ing
2008-10-20, 04:26 PM
I believe you have me mistaken for someone else Randomizer, for I am quite fluent in the English language, at least with the British pronunciations and spellings.

0MGZ!!!1

JUST C0Z 1 ST0LE A DED RAT FRM DE PIC 'N' MIX C0Z I F0RT 1T WUZ A
CH0C0LT RAT!!!
1 B0RT 1T N 33T 1T N CAM3 BAK NEX DEY N ASKT 1F DEY G0T M0AR CHKLTE RATZ!!!!11

Sure, whatever you say. :smallwink:

Lord Xeno
2008-10-20, 04:27 PM
I hadn't gotten to you yet. :smallannoyed: Those were subplots that began before the Vendetta arc got going, which would be difficult on the archive is they were still going on.

I still haven't gotten to your introductory comic.

Ah, makes since... wait, your THAT far behind on all these comics?! :smalleek:

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 04:28 PM
Until I started last night, the archive was updated to partway through page 6 of the current thread. Now it's at page 20.

Subplots problems:
The exchange between Dark Lord Bright and Vampire isn't at a good stopping point.

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 04:39 PM
Until I started last night, the archive was updated to partway through page 6 of the current thread. Now it's at page 20.

Subplots problems:
The exchange between Dark Lord Bright and Vampire isn't at a good stopping point.

Mechafox, the Archive says that you're 'currently at page 20'.
Weren't my comics before that point? Or are you going to do them later?

memnarch
2008-10-20, 04:51 PM
Rand, do you use Firefox?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-20, 04:52 PM
Rand, do you use Firefox?

:smallconfused: No, why?

memnarch
2008-10-20, 04:56 PM
Because Firefox can have this nifty addon called "Adblock Plus" added to it. That usually filters out all the adds you run into, with the side effect of being able to add basically any image you see to the list. :smallamused: Take that "Fun time"

Emperor Ing
2008-10-20, 05:01 PM
Because Firefox can have this nifty addon called "Adblock Plus" added to it. That usually filters out all the adds you run into, with the side effect of being able to add basically any image you see to the list. :smallamused: Take that "Fun time"

One comment: Godly. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-20, 05:06 PM
FFF Canon.
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic34.jpg

Sorry, this comic is a little late. "Green-shirt" Q and Roka are on a side quest to give the thingy to Keveak. We've stopped playing Clue and left Leroy.

Also, I updated the Hurt/Heal for everyone. God-power voting is MANDATORY!

Lord Xeno
2008-10-20, 05:06 PM
After reading Gremlin's comic I remembered the whole "telporting rule" Threeshades setup dealing with her ship.
I teleported onto her ship with technology not magic, does that still count? :smallconfused:

memnarch
2008-10-20, 05:08 PM
Pretty sure it does unfortunately.

DoomITP
2008-10-20, 05:19 PM
and I'm back from my vacation :smallbiggrin:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-20, 05:20 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, found the end. Yay, closure!
I wouldn't quite call it over, since I do have another in my head. I'm sorry if this causes problems...

I am quite fluent in the English language, at least with the British pronunciations and spellings.

Which is to say, the English Language.

Subplots problems:

Stopping point? Does that..matter?
Bah. Archiving confuses me.

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 05:32 PM
Sorry, this comic is a little late. "Green-shirt" Q and Roka are on a side quest to give the thingy to Keveak. We've stopped playing Clue and left Leroy.

Nobody showed them leaving Leroy yet. We can assume that they were about to. Graene doesn't know they stopped playing.
Graene will help them on their sidequest, because right now, he's just trying to survive, staying with the strongest looking people he can find for protection.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-20, 05:39 PM
Nobody showed them leaving Leroy yet. We can assume that they were about to. Graene doesn't know they stopped playing.
Graene will help them on their sidequest, because right now, he's just trying to survive, staying with the strongest looking people he can find for protection.

The comic still dosen't work. Yes, I did show them leaving Leroy (sort of) and it dosen't really matter if Graene didn't know they stopped. It dosen't change the fact that they did stop.

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 06:12 PM
The comic still dosen't work. Yes, I did show them leaving Leroy (sort of) and it dosen't really matter if Graene didn't know they stopped. It dosen't change the fact that they did stop.

I know. I didn't say they didn't. Grayne asked because Graene doesn't know that. And you showed the GSQ starting to leave.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-20, 06:17 PM
I know. I didn't say they didn't. Grayne asked because Graene doesn't know that. And you showed the GSQ starting to leave.

Ah. I see. okay. I suppose the comic works. I'll make another comic soon enough.

Bold is fun!

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 06:27 PM
Ah. I see. okay. I suppose the comic works. I'll make another comic soon enough.

Bold is fun!

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/bold.jpg

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-20, 06:28 PM
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/bold.jpg

Thog is awsome!

Anyway, I'm bold. My personality is bold! Are you saying I'm evil and stupid? :smallmad:

Threeshades
2008-10-20, 06:36 PM
thog awsome!

Anyway, I'm bold. My personality is bold! Are you saying I'm evil and stupid? :smallmad:
that better :thog:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-20, 06:42 PM
that better :thog:

you're right. thog awsome.

hey threeshades, mind making next comic? q not feel like making response to gremlins comic right now.

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 06:46 PM
thog is awsome!

thog bold. thog's personality is bold! are you saying thog evil and stupid? :thog: Fixed it for you.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-20, 06:48 PM
Messed up for you.

zombie kitty used to be cool. :smallfrown:

Threeshades
2008-10-20, 07:07 PM
threeshades make comic. now threeshades go sleep. have red shirt man make response. threeshades not know what threeshades respond to so threeshades only respond to phallic man.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-20, 07:13 PM
I like the comic threeshades.:smallbiggrin:

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 07:30 PM
Mechafox, you don't seem to have included the comics about me and Icedragons. :smallconfused:

memnarch
2008-10-20, 07:32 PM
He's working on the Archives; if you noticed earlier, he said that he would finish them later tonight.

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 07:36 PM
He's working on the Archives; if you noticed earlier, he said that he would finish them later tonight.

Yeah, the they look like they're done.

memnarch
2008-10-20, 07:43 PM
Wouldn't they all have numbers next to them if they were done?

DoomITP
2008-10-20, 08:02 PM
you know I didn't notice the lack of numbers...

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-20, 08:06 PM
Wouldn't they all have numbers next to them if they were done?

If he's organising the archive by sub-plot it might be a better idea to keep them sans numbers.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-20, 08:07 PM
Well, I couldn't work on the comic (again) today because I was too busy playing epic mafia. (www.epicmafia.com)

I'll try to do it tomorrow if I get the time.

Lord Xeno
2008-10-20, 08:45 PM
Non-canon
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p468/master-ranger/GoblinmeetthePunchlinelineGun.png

EDIT: Is that... me? Nope, that a goblin with his head being shot off by the "Punchline Gun"... I read the element properties. :smalltongue:

memnarch
2008-10-20, 09:46 PM
FFF:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Chain-katanachainsmadeofkatanas.png

If I might say so, that looks awesome! Hopefully we get a nice fight to watch. :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 09:46 PM
Mechafox, the Archive says that you're 'currently at page 20'.
Weren't my comics before that point? Or are you going to do them later?

I'm pretty sure they're all in there. Once I get the numbers up, I'll tell you where they are. I remember "The Mystery of the Mask" is one, and most should be close together.

I wouldn't quite call it over, since I do have another in my head. I'm sorry if this causes problems...

It almost certainly will. Do it quickly, please. I don't want to type up all the numberings twice.

Stopping point? Does that..matter?

Only if you want the archives to make sense. It needs to flow from scene to scene, not cut in the middle of an exchange.

Actually, upon further inspection, the scene actually has a good ending with Bright using his ejector seat.

If he's organising the archive by sub-plot it might be a better idea to keep them sans numbers.

It'd be harder to reference them if I did. I have been thinking about retooling the archive to better suit the subplots, though, but it would be pretty difficult to do anything major. Although it would be nice to get Nameless' missing comics back.

memnarch
2008-10-20, 09:51 PM
154 seems to be working.

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 10:01 PM
Two questions:

Did Vampire ever respond to this comic?
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/OverlordK/Comic7.png

Can Shades of Gray repost the comic of Oliver in the air vent? Or maybe Mem can find it, he's good at that sort of thing.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-20, 10:03 PM
It almost certainly will. Do it quickly, please. I don't want to type up all the numberings twice.
It'll be done in about two days at the very latest.

Only if you want the archives to make sense. It needs to flow from scene to scene, not cut in the middle of an exchange.
Well, I suppose.
I, for one, wouldn't bother. But if you think it's worth the effort, then by all means, go ahead.

memnarch
2008-10-20, 10:07 PM
FFF
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g23851.png

Shades of Gray does not endorse smoking.

I'm also on right now.

Fawkes
2008-10-20, 10:14 PM
Thanks, Mem.

It'll be done in about two days at the very latest.

Does it take place immediately after Keris leaves, or is there a time skip? Will there be a time skip immediately after it?

I, for one, wouldn't bother. But if you think it's worth the effort, then by all means, go ahead.

*shrug*
I'm probably making it more difficult than it needs to be, but if I didn't, it would be near impossible for people to read through it and understand without the help of the discussion thread.

BRC
2008-10-20, 10:33 PM
Hey Shades, are you gonna have Oliver free Ven, or should I have Ven free himself/herself/itself?*

*Ven's "Avatar" as it were appears to be male, so ven would be a He. However, Ven could be considered part of the Vendetta, or perhaps the Vendetta itself, and ships are traditionally refered to with female pronouns, so by that regard Ven would be a Her. On the third hand (Or perhaps a foot), Ven is a computer, and his physical form looks more like a giant refrigerator than anything we would recognize as a person, so "it" may be more appropriate.

The Gremlin
2008-10-20, 10:36 PM
NC, I'll respond to your comic tomorrow, as soon as I can.

memnarch
2008-10-20, 10:41 PM
Hey Shades, are you gonna have Oliver free Ven, or should I have Ven free himself/herself/itself?*

*Ven's "Avatar" as it were appears to be male, so ven would be a He. However, Ven could be considered part of the Vendetta, or perhaps the Vendetta itself, and ships are traditionally refered to with female pronouns, so by that regard Ven would be a Her. On the third hand (Or perhaps a foot), Ven is a computer, and his physical form looks more like a giant refrigerator than anything we would recognize as a person, so "it" may be more appropriate.

*making comic with oliver and dettas*

I think it would be "It, with a male disposition". :smalltongue:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-20, 11:26 PM
Does it take place immediately after Keris leaves, or is there a time skip? Will there be a time skip immediately after it?
There's a time skip, er, in it.
Not a very large one, I'd imagine, but post-skip is more conclusive.

DoomITP
2008-10-20, 11:41 PM
ninja how would like it if doomer met you.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-21, 12:20 AM
ninja how would like it if doomer met you.

Depends.
The scientists would likely be fairly indifferent towards you, and the chocobo would be too caught up in his fight with Gremlin to notice you.

memnarch
2008-10-21, 12:25 AM
BRC and Shades, æli will tag along when Oliver climbs out and heads off to Central Engineering.

Nameless
2008-10-21, 02:50 AM
New comic up.

Bayar
2008-10-21, 03:40 AM
New comic up.

Heh, kinda ironic.

Nameless
2008-10-21, 04:26 AM
Ironic in what way? :smalltongue:

Mad Mask
2008-10-21, 05:58 AM
My opinion of Master Ranger's art:
http://www.kinogo.com/victor/vomit.gif

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-21, 06:51 AM
http://www.kinogo.com/victor/vomit.gif

I don't think it's really necessary to make fun of his non-canon stuff. In fact, I highly recommended that he perfect and practise his art in non-canon stuff untill his art is even slightly workable into the plot.

I think critiquing on the rough points of his canon comics is alright, but vomiting at his non-canon stuff seems just plain mean to me.

Nameless
2008-10-21, 08:09 AM
I don't think it's really necessary to make fun of his non-canon stuff. In fact, I highly recommended that he perfect and practise his art in non-canon stuff untill his art is even slightly workable into the plot.

I think critiquing on the rough points of his canon comics is alright, but vomiting at his non-canon stuff seems just plain mean to me.

I would agree with that.
Poking fun at him for not understanding his comics is fine. But that's just mean... However awesome that pic may be. :smalltongue:

Keveak
2008-10-21, 08:55 AM
@Whoever made the order of the names in the wiki: the Æ in æli/æla is after Z (in Denmark) fix it:annoyed::smile:. and TnD, Mr would never just go back to the plot-goblins (but the one that shrank him would take him go there).

:biggrin::biggrin:

Threeshades
2008-10-21, 09:41 AM
@Whoever made the order of the names in the wiki: the Æ in æli/æla is after Z (in Denmark) fix it:annoyed::smile:. and TnD, Mr would never just go back to the plot-goblins (but the one that shrank him would take him go there).

:biggrin::biggrin:

just because it is in denmark doesn't mean it is so in every country. Ot more precisely language.

Also MR would never even get away from the plotgoblins. They have major god-moddage about their places.

The Gremlin
2008-10-21, 09:55 AM
just because it is in denmark doesn't mean it is so in every country. Ot more precisely language.

Also MR would never even get away from the plotgoblins. They have major god-moddage about their places.

Correction: Their place is immune to 'god-moddage'.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 10:43 AM
FFF:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Everybodylovescharts.png
Happy now, Mechafox?

...yes.

Is Vampire still around?

Keveak
2008-10-21, 10:49 AM

the letter is Danish therefore it follows danish rules. Naaah don't mid it was just to inform you about it.

BRC
2008-10-21, 10:51 AM
the letter is Danish therefore it follows danish rules. Naaah don't mid it was just to inform you about it.
Actually, I think that particular letter is greek. Don't quote me on that though, I just think I heard that somewhere.

Actually, it's Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%86)

Edit: Though apparently the danish and norwegians use it too...hmm...

chriky
2008-10-21, 10:59 AM
I asked this on the heal/hurt but i'm sure i'm more likely to get a response here.

How do you make a table.

Bayar
2008-10-21, 11:05 AM
Ironic in what way? :smalltongue:

You posted that and I noticed the new OotS comic :smallbiggrin:

Threeshades
2008-10-21, 11:10 AM
I asked this on the heal/hurt but i'm sure i'm more likely to get a response here.

How do you make a table.

enter the tags
[ table] and [ /table] (without the spaces)
to mark start and end.

If you want a head line then enter {table=head] as the opening tag. Your table lines are separated by changing the line simply with the enter key while the cells are separated by a "|"

So if you want to have for example this table
{table=head]Ability|Score|Modifier
STR|10|0
DEX|14|+2
CON|15|+2
INT|18|+4
WIS|10|0
CHA|8|-1[/table]

Enter the following:
[ table=head]Ability|Score|Modifier
STR|10|0
DEX|14|+2
CON|15|+2
INT|18|+4
WIS|10|0
CHA|8|-1[ /table]

Threeshades
2008-10-21, 12:04 PM
Speaking of tables, I updated the rules for plotgoblins and the plot guard class:

Plotgoblin

Small humanoid (goblinoid)
+2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -2 Strength; plotgoblins need great awareness and wit to keep track of The Plot, and find solutions for disturbances, they have to neglect their physical strength though.
Small: As Small creatures, a plotgoblin gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character
Plotgoblin base land speed is 30 feet.
Darkvision 60 ft.
+2 racial bonus to diplomacy, and sense motive checks
Powerful build: In many situations plotgoblins have to resort to physical violence, which is why they have been blessed by plot with an unusually powerful build for their size. Whenever a plotgoblin is subject to a size modifier or special modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple check, bull rush attempts and trip attempts), the plotgoblin is treated as one size larger if doing advantageous to him. A plotgoblin can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities and spells that change the subjects size category.
Weapon proficiencies: Plotgoblins are proficient with morning stars and clipboards
Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Any (even secret languages, such as Druidic).
Favored Class: Plot guard. A multiclass plotgoblin’s plot guard class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.

Plot Guard:

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Hit Die: d12

Class Skills
The plot guard’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Concentration (Con), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha) Disable Device (Int), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha) Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (local) (Int), Knowledge (history) (Int), Knowledge (geography) (Int), Knowledge (plot) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), and Use Rope (Dex).

Skill Points at 1st level
(6+ Int modifier) x4

Skill Points at each additional level
6+ Int modifier

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special
1 |+1 |+0 |+0 |+2 |Improved Grapple, wild empathy, Track
2 |+2 |+0 |+0 |+3 |Bureaucratic Strike, detect chaos
3 |+3 |+1 |+1 |+3 |Smack chaos 1/day, Arrest
4 |+4 |+1 |+1 |+4 |Bonus Feat, turn undead
5 |+5 |+1 |+1 |+4 |Counterspell level 2
6 |+6/+1 |+2 |+2 |+5 |Smack chaos 2/day
7 |+7/+2 |+2 |+2 |+5 |Scroll casting
8 |+8/+3 |+2 |+2 |+6 |Bonus Feat, Counterspell level 4
9 |+9/+4 |+3 |+3 |+6 |Smack chaos 3/day
10 |+10/+5 |+3 |+3 |+7 |God-mod 1/day
11 |+11/+6/+1 |+3 |+3 |+7 |Counterspell level 6
12 |+12/+7/+2 |+4 |+4 |+8 |Bonus Feat, Smack chaos 4/day
13 |+13/+8/+3 |+4 |+4 |+8 |Plot shift
14 |+14/+9/+4 |+4 |+4 |+9 |Counterspell level 8
15 |+15/+10/+5 |+5 |+5 |+9 |Smack chaos 5/day, God-mod 2/day
16 |+16/+11/+6/+1 |+5 |+5 |+10 |Bonus Feat
17 |+17/+12/+7/+2 |+5 |+5 |+10 |Counterspell lvl 9
18 |+18/+13/+8/+3 |+6 |+6 |+11 |Smack chaos 6/day
19 |+19/+14/+9/+4 |+6 |+6 |+11 |God-mod field
20 |+20/+15/+10/+5 |+6 |+6 |+12 |Bonus Feat, God-Mod 3/day[/table]

Class Features
All of the following are class features of the plot guard. A plot guard cannot use any of these features except for proficiencies, bonus feats, track, wild empathy and improved grapple to disturb the plot. If she tries to use any of these abilities against the plot, the ability automatically fails.

Weapon and Armor proficiency
Plot guards are proficient with all simple weapons and all armors but not with shields.

Improved Grapple
The plot guard gains Improved Grapple as a bonus feat.

Track
A plot guard gains Track as a bonus feat.

Wild Empathy (Ex)
A plot guard can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check to improve the attitude of a person. The plot guard rolls 1d20 and adds her plot guard level and her Charisma modifier to determine the wild empathy check result. The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.

To use wild empathy, the plot guard and the animal must be able to study each other, which means that they must be within 30 feet of one another under normal visibility conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute, but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.

The plot guard can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but she takes a -4 penalty on the check.

Bureaucratic Strike (Ex)
Upon reaching level 2, a plot guard may apply her Intelligence modifier instead of her strength modifier to her melee attack bonus and melee damage. This also means that a plot guard wielding a weapon two-handed may apply one and a half times her intelligence bonus to her damage.

Detect Chaos (Sp)
Upon reaching 2nd level, at will, a plot guard can use detect chaos, as the spell.

Smack Chaos (Su)
At 3rd level a plot guard may attempt to smack chaos with one normal melee attack dealing bludgeoning damage. She adds her wisdom bonus (if any) to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per plot guard level. If the plot guard accidentally smacks a creature that is not chaotic, the smack has no effect, but the ability is still used up for that day.

Every 3 levels after 3rd, the plot guard may smack chaos one additional time per day, as indicated on Table: The Plot Guard, to a maximum of six times per day at 18th level.

Arrest (Ex)
At 3rd level the plot guard may apply her Intelligence modifier to her grapple checks instead of the strength modifier.
When making a successful grapple check, if the plot guard is carrying a pair of handcuffs appropriate to the grappled creature’s size, she may try to apply handcuffs to the grappled creature as a free action. The plot guard and the grappled creature make opposed strength checks. If the grappled creature wins the check, the plot guard drops the handcuffs. If the plot guard wins, the grappled creature is handcuffed.
The plot guard may make an Intelligence check instead of a strength check.

Counterspell (Ex)
At 5th level a plot guard may ready to counterspell against any spell of spell level 2 or less. She doesn’t need to be able to cast the spell in order to counter it but your Intelligence score -10 must be equal or higher than the spell level of the spell you want to counter.
At 8th level and every 3 levels thereafter the maximum spell level of spells you can counterspell this way increases by 2, up to a maximum of spell level 9 at 17th level.

Remove Undead (Su)
At 4th level a Plot guard may remove undead. This ability functions like a cleric’s turn undead ability. Use the plot guard’s plot guard level and wisdom modifier instead of cleric level and charisma to determine the number of remove undead uses per day and save DC.

Bonus Feat
At 4th level and every 4 levels thereafter a plot guard may pick one of the following feats, she must however still fulfil the feats’ prerequisites:
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Clipboard), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (all bludgeoning), Martial Weapon Proficiency (all bludgeoning), Leadership, Improved Leadership, Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, Iron Will, Toughness, Fearless, Combat Expertise, Skill Focus (any plot guard class skill), Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Greater Two-Weapon Fighting, Two-Weapon Mastery
Before a plot guard may take the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (all bludgeon) feat, she must have the Martial Weapon Proficiency (all bludgeoning) feat.

Scroll Casting (Ex)
At level 7 the plot guard may cast spells from scrolls like both an arcane and a divine spellcaster, always using her Intelligence score as the casting ability.

Plot Shift (Su)
Upon reaching 13th level, a plot guard may as a full-round action shift to any place on any known plane. This ability works like a teleport without error spell that can be used to shift to other planes and works despite any anti-teleport or anti-shift fields.

God-Mod (Su)
At 10th level a plot guard may once per day as a standard action do one of the following things:
Make a decision for up to 30+(Wisdom modifier x 10) hit dice of creatures. All these creatures have to follow the plot guard’s decision as if under a geas spell until they fulfilled it, they may not choose to disobey and take damage though, only when they fulfilled all details of the plot guard’s decision they may act normally again.
Shift up to 30+(Wisdom modifier x 10) hit dice of creatures to any place on any plane she has ever been on or heard or read about. The plot guard only needs to have this knowledge about the target plane, not about the target place they send those creatures. The plot guard may shift herself alongside those creatures without counting against the maximum number of hit dice. They can shift these creatures into and out of no-
Instantly kill up to 30+(Wisdom modifier x 10) hit dice of creatures and choosing wether to remove their physical bodies from existence or not. These creatures can even be killed if immortal, invulnerable or in any other way unable to die.
Instantly get awareness of all creatures within 30+(Wisdom modifier x 10) feet range and all their rules, statistics and equipment.
Keep up to 30+(Wisdom modifier x 10) creatures from casting spells, making any actions the plot guard does not want them to make for up to one hour.
Counter any god-modding by other characters.
Cast a wish spell.
Become unkillable, invulnerable, immortal, immune to any negative conditions (such as fatigue, exhaustion, paralysis, sleep, unconsciousness etc.) and be able to counter any spells or effects targeting or affecting her at will for 1 hour.
A God-mod can not be countered in any way except by another plot-guard’s god-mod.

God-Mod Field (Su)
Upon reaching 19th level a plot guard may once per day as a full round action cover an area of 30+(Wisdom modifier x 10) x 30+(Wisdom modifier x 10) squares in a god-mod field. Every creature on, under or above a square within this god-mod field, regardless of the total number of hit dice can be subjected to a god-mod by the plot guard as a free action without the plot guard having to spend a use of their god-mod ability. The plot guard is automatically aware of every creature and their rules, statistics and equipment in the area of the god-mod field’s effect. She also is unkillable, invulnerable and immortal and is able to counter any spells or effects targeting or affecting her as long as she is within the area of effect of her god-mod-field. The god-mod field stays in effect until the plot guard decides to remove it or establishes a new god-mod field. Removing a god-mod field is a free action.

Ex-Plot Guards
A plot guard who ceases to be lawful neutral or wilfully disturbs the plot, loses all special plot guard abilities except for her bonus feats, Track, wild empathy and Improved Grapple. She may not progress any farther in levels as a plot guard. She regains her abilities and advancement potential if she atones for her violations, as appropriate.

Exotic Weapons:
One-Handed Melee Weapons:
{table=head]|Cost|Dmg (s)|Dmg (m)|Critical|Range Increment|Weight|Type
Clipboard*|2 gp|1d6|1d8|X2|-|1 lb.|Bludgeoning[/table]

*a clipboard grants the wielder a +2 shield bonus to armor class any weapon enhancement bonus is also added to the shield bonus. When wielded in the offhand a clipboard counts as a light weapon instead of a one-handed weapon when determining the attack penalties for fighting with two-weapons.

memnarch
2008-10-21, 01:44 PM
A very useful tag for informing other how to use tags is

Very cool TS!

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-21, 01:47 PM
3s, I love the plotguard class and clipboard :smallbiggrin:

Nameless, that non-canon comic is perfect. I think you captured the essence perfectly.

Keveak
2008-10-21, 02:43 PM
I'm thinking about getting rezzed is that a good idea:confused:

Emperor Ing
2008-10-21, 02:49 PM
Probably. Doubt there are many characters left that will willingly rezz you though.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 03:29 PM
Probably. Doubt there are many characters left that will willingly rezz you though.

How many characters can? Do we even have any clerics?

Lying probably can, he can do anything. Nobody could revive him if he was in Nowhere, but there would be certain... drawbacks. IRREVERSIBLE ONES.

Also, when did 3shades slap Keveak? Working on the archives has fried my memory circuits.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-21, 03:31 PM
I can rezz people without a hitch. I've done it before.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-21, 03:32 PM
I can rezz people without a hitch. I've done it before.

Yup. I can confirm this.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-21, 03:33 PM
I'm thinking about getting rezzed is that a good idea:confused:

What I think you should do is you should make up your mind.
Preferably before you do something like, say, die.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 03:37 PM
I copypasta'd 3shades wonderful Plot Guard class to the wiki (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Plot+Guard). I'm still working on the table, though.

Edit: NC, you're my favorite. Except when I have to archive you. :smalltongue:

Edit once more: Where did everyone go? I'm so lonely.

Edit3@v: Edit ninja'd!

memnarch
2008-10-21, 04:47 PM
I copypasta'd 3shades wonderful Plot Guard class to the wiki (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Plot+Guard), but I'm having trouble with the table. Anyone want to work on it? I have to go to the office at the Sid Richardson Tower to drop a class. I think I have to fight a minotaur on the way up, so it could take a while.

I would but I'm a bit busy so I'll just say the idea I have; take a screenshot and edit the into their own pictures and use those on the wiki.

Most likely a temp fix until some gets a better idea of how to make a nice table.

Threeshades
2008-10-21, 05:08 PM
I copypasta'd 3shades wonderful Plot Guard class to the wiki (http://abr.wetpaint.com/page/Plot+Guard). I'm still working on the table, though.

Edit once more: Where did everyone go? I'm so lonely.

Edit3@v: Edit ninja'd!

Mmmmmh, copy pasta.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 05:10 PM
Table's ready, copypasta is served.

Threeshades
2008-10-21, 05:24 PM
Table's ready, copypasta is served.

Yum. :smallsmile:

DoomITP
2008-10-21, 05:48 PM
So, anything plot relevent happened?

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 06:32 PM
FFF Canon.
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic34.jpg

Who is Ned?

memnarch
2008-10-21, 06:36 PM
The guy whose head blew up? (no idea)

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 06:41 PM
No, his name was Dorou.

Is Ned the stingray guy? 'Cuz Roka didn't kill him, 3shades did.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-21, 06:42 PM
:( Now I'm stuck..... I'll think of something.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 06:55 PM
Will it take place immediately after your last comic? :smallsmile:

I can't decide if we should cut away from the scene before or after this comic.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8783/foundhu2.png
I guess it depends on what happens next.

The Gremlin
2008-10-21, 07:02 PM
No, his name was Dorou.

Is Ned the stingray guy? 'Cuz Roka didn't kill him, 3shades did.

Did we rule this one non-canon?

He's a cloaker. And I didn't say that Roka killed him.
And it's canon, although there was some debate about it. Q thought that it had some continuity errors, but he eventually agreed that it hadn't actually messed anything up.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 07:06 PM
He's a cloaker. And I didn't say that Roka killed him.
And it's canon, although there was some debate about it. Q thought that it had some continuity errors, but he eventually agreed that it hadn't actually messed anything up.

Okay, I get it now. Unfortunately, that screws up the archive a little. Can I put in a request that no one make your characters react to things that happened a while back in the same comic that references something going on now? It screws up the timeline and makes it harder to archive.. Gremlin, can you change the text in the first panel so it sounds like a few minutes have passed since? It would fit better.

DoomITP
2008-10-21, 07:18 PM
I know what its like to archive somthing mecha. I feel your pain.:smallfrown:

The Gremlin
2008-10-21, 07:19 PM
Okay, I get it now. Unfortunately, that screws up the archive a little. Can I put in a request that no one make your characters react to things that happened a while back in the same comic that references something going on now? It screws up the timeline and makes it harder to archive.. Gremlin, can you change the text in the first panel so it sounds like a few minutes have passed since? It would fit better.

Sure, I'll try.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 07:22 PM
Brw, comic 1389-1397 are between you and iceddragons.

The Gremlin
2008-10-21, 07:28 PM
Brw, comic 1389-1397 are between you and iceddragons.

Okay, Thanks.
I got the fixed comic here. Will it work better?
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic34-1.jpg

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 07:29 PM
Yes, much better. Now people reading the archives are 75% more likely to understand your comic. :smallsmile:

The Gremlin
2008-10-21, 07:34 PM
Yes, much better. Now people reading the archives are 75% more likely to understand your comic. :smallsmile:

Though it might be easier if you fixed this mistake:
The comic where 'Catylist' attacks Ins should come before the one where Ovu Monobi pretends to be shocked and tells Bill to parley and let Jason get away. It comes after it in the archives.
Also: It would make sense to do a Halloween comic. I don't wanna draw Rand in his costume, so someone else should do it.

memnarch
2008-10-21, 07:35 PM
FFF Canon.
[img]http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic37.jpg[/img[

needs fixing.

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 07:35 PM
Though it might be easier if you fixed this mistake:
The comic where 'Catylist' attacks Ins should come before the one where Ovu Monobi pretends to be shocked and tells Bill to parley and let Jason get away. It comes after it in the archives.

:smallfurious:

Yeah, I'll fix it. Can you give me numbers?

The Gremlin
2008-10-21, 07:37 PM
needs fixing.

Fixed.
@Mechafox; Are you mad at me or upset at your mistake?
EDIT: I'll have a look. I've known about this mistake for a while, but every time I told you my post seemed to get buried by others. :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-10-21, 07:39 PM
I found it. Give me a minute to figure out how I;m gonna fix it.

I'm not really mad at anyone. I just don't wanna fix it. :smalltongue:

Edit: Okay, should be in the right order now. It actually worked out pretty well. This (http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2387/explnationuh5.png) is now the 1300th comic, which is cool.

The Gremlin
2008-10-21, 07:56 PM
I found it. Give me a minute to figure out how I;m gonna fix it.

I'm not really mad at anyone. I just don't wanna fix it. :smalltongue:

Edit: Okay, should be in the right order now. It actually worked out pretty well. This (http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2387/explnationuh5.png) is now the 1300th comic, which is cool.

Great, thanks. :smallbiggrin:

chriky
2008-10-22, 02:04 AM
Also: It would make sense to do a Halloween comic. I don't wanna draw Rand in his costume, so someone else should do it.

I'd do it. I have no new ideas for comics and I made the pirate ones. I'm not sure about drawing rand though.

Elder Tsofu
2008-10-22, 05:24 AM
The purple rectangle have worked before haven't it? :smallwink:

Keveak
2008-10-22, 06:58 AM
The purple rectangle have worked before haven't it? :smallwink:

Sure.
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5882/rectangle1kr2.png:tongue:

The Gremlin
2008-10-22, 09:32 AM
Sure.
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5882/rectangle1kr2.png:tongue:

We often put non-canon comic with no background, so that it's clear that they're non-canon. Also, because often we're lazy and don't wanna draw background when we don't need to. :smallbiggrin:

Keveak
2008-10-22, 09:57 AM
We often put non-canon comic with no background, so that it's clear that they're non-canon. Also, because often we're lazy and don't wanna draw background when we don't need to. :smallbiggrin:

okay ill do that next time.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-22, 10:22 AM
Wait... Salmon, how was that elevator going to work? Was it going to come up and through the floor? Or does it move horozontally? Why do you open a trap door on the ceiling of an elevator (Which has recently stopped moving) and end up on the floor of a huge room? The point of the elevator is sort of lost if it stops before reaching the top floor.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-22, 10:27 AM
Wait... Salmon, how was that elevator going to work? Was it going to come up and through the floor? Or does it move horozontally? Why do you open a trap door on the ceiling of an elevator (Which has recently stopped moving) and end up on the floor of a huge room? The point of the elevator is sort of lost if it stops before reaching the top floor.

You ask too many questions.

Just roll with it, maaaan.

BRC
2008-10-22, 10:28 AM
I should probably have a Detta show up to fix that elevator, at which point it will keep moving.

Keveak
2008-10-22, 10:42 AM

Who says it was the same trap door he did say "Jeez, why are there so many trap doors in this place" indicating he had used more than one.

chriky
2008-10-22, 11:13 AM
As i said i'm gonna make some things for hallowean like a did for talk like a pirate day. If you want to be in it post your hallowean avatars.:smallbiggrin:

and any ideas for jokes would be good as well

Keveak
2008-10-22, 11:34 AM
As i said i'm gonna make some things for hallowean like a did for talk like a pirate day. If you want to be in it post your hallowean avatars.:smallbiggrin:

and any ideas for jokes would be good as well

well my avatar is already halloween but here's a pic from another computerfound the original
http://xs132.xs.to/xs132/08416/rect8867-avatar1234.png

JasonDoomsblade
2008-10-22, 11:39 AM
Well, I havent posted much in a while. College has certainly taken its toll on me.

Not exactly a halloween like avatar but I did come up with this.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/JasonDoomsblade/CelestialJason.png

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 11:41 AM
Should we all dress up as another playgrounder?

Keveak
2008-10-22, 11:49 AM
Should we all dress up as another playgrounder?

Check the Trick or treaters thread by Kpenguin it was his idea.

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 11:52 AM
Check the Trick or treaters thread by Kpenguin it was his idea.

What section? Or link plz.

memnarch
2008-10-22, 11:55 AM
A&C section; link. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93505)

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 11:56 AM
Danke, my hard-hatted friend.

Keveak
2008-10-22, 11:57 AM
What section? Or link plz.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93505

see first post.

chriky
2008-10-22, 01:12 PM
I've only got Gremlin, Jason, Keveak and me. There must be more people than that. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 01:25 PM
I'll have one up soon.

memnarch
2008-10-22, 01:54 PM
Danke, my hard-hatted friend.

Wait, what? I know the first word is "thank you" but, hard-hatted? :smallconfused:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-22, 02:25 PM
Wait, what? I know the first word is "thank you" but, hard-hatted? :smallconfused:

Team Fortress 2 reference, it's the Medic thanking the Engineer.

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 02:44 PM
Sorry, that should have been "mein hard-hatted friend"

Threeshades
2008-10-22, 02:45 PM
Sorry, that should have been "mein hard-hatted friend"

aren't the cliched dialects and accents in that game just awesome? :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 02:57 PM
aren't the cliched dialects and accents in that game just awesome? :smallsmile:

I love the sniper and the medic the best.

"Thanks for standin' still, wanker!"

"You want second opinion? YOU ARE ALSO UGLY!"

Unrelated: Asia's "Heat of the Moment" is an awesome song.

Threeshades
2008-10-22, 03:05 PM
I like the heavy, eating his sandvich

"OM NOM NOM!"

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 03:06 PM
Entire team is BABIES!

Emperor Ing
2008-10-22, 03:10 PM
I like the heavy, eating his sandvich

"OM NOM NOM!"

Don't let him get to the sandvich! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMfzUZNXRbE)

Keris
2008-10-22, 03:48 PM
I should probably have a Detta show up to fix that elevator, at which point it will keep moving.

It was a power failure (http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/ABR/FFF26.png) in that part of the ship. Not just the elevator went out, but a significant part of the bit of the sip no-one is in.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-22, 04:34 PM
Don't let him get to the sandvich! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMfzUZNXRbE)

For your amusement, lines cut from the Meet the Sandvich video (http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=1889).

The Gremlin
2008-10-22, 04:51 PM
I've only got Gremlin, Jason, Keveak and me. There must be more people than that. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Rand is participating, with his really hard avvy. I don't know about anyone else.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-22, 06:58 PM
Participating in Halloween?

<... Yo... That's Puppetmaster right there.

Threeshades
2008-10-22, 07:13 PM
For your amusement, lines cut from the Meet the Sandvich video (http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=1889).

"You call that breakin' my spine?!"

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-22, 08:03 PM
Participating in Halloween?

<... Yo... That's Puppetmaster right there.

I'm going to dress up as oliver.

DoomITP
2008-10-22, 08:03 PM
That was quite funny :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-22, 08:05 PM
I don't know who I should go as. I was think of either the Randomizer, Nameless or the Gremlin, but I can't decide which.

memnarch
2008-10-22, 08:26 PM
A friendly PSA; don't go nosing about in the registry if you don't know what you're doing. If, for whatever reason, you need to, make sure that you have backed your computer up somewhere that is NOT on that machine.

And don't delete anything either.

:smallsigh:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-22, 08:28 PM
A friendly PSA; don't go nosing about in the registry if you don't know what you're doing. If, for whatever reason, you need to, make sure that you have backed your computer up somewhere that is NOT on that machine.

And don't delete anything either.

:smallsigh:

What are you talking about? What's this "PSA" and "registry", and why should do you have a furious face? :smallconfused:

memnarch
2008-10-22, 08:30 PM
PSA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_service_announcement)

registry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Registry)

Care to take a guess what I accidently did?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-22, 08:31 PM
Care to take a guess what I accidently did?

I'd rather ask, since I still don't really understand. I understand PSA, but not the other thing.

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 08:56 PM
He broke his computer.

memnarch
2008-10-22, 09:01 PM
I'm trying to fix it right now; I can still get to the internet and the registry so hopefully it's repairable.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-10-22, 09:20 PM
A friendly PSA; don't go nosing about in the registry if you don't know what you're doing.

I believe a similar sentiment was expressed in an earlier thread.

I've been in there a couple of times, but I knew what I was doing.
Mostly.

Threeshades
2008-10-22, 09:22 PM
I'm trying to fix it right now; I can still get to the internet and the registry so hopefully it's repairable.

Ah that's easy, collect some metal pieces and hit it with a wrench a few times. :smallsmile:

memnarch
2008-10-22, 09:26 PM
That would make things so much easier, but, unfortunately, I don't have any wrenches. :smalltongue:

BRC
2008-10-22, 09:30 PM
That would make things so much easier, but, unfortunately, I don't have any wrenches. :smalltongue:
What!? Come on, you should ALWAYS have wrenches. Everybody knows that a wrench is the only tool needed to fix anything ever!

memnarch
2008-10-22, 09:45 PM
Naw, that's duct tape. :smallbiggrin:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-22, 09:47 PM
No, Febreeze.[/red mage]

Fawkes
2008-10-22, 09:50 PM
True story: I just fixed my couch with Duck tape.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-10-22, 09:51 PM

My English binder was held together with duct tape for a semester.

chriky
2008-10-23, 01:52 AM
I don't know who I should go as. I was think of either the Randomizer, Nameless or the Gremlin, but I can't decide which.

I think your randomizer costume was best.

And easiest to draw.
:smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-23, 06:44 AM

Is that tape made of ducks?

Or do you mean duct tape?

Elder Tsofu
2008-10-23, 06:48 AM
Probably is a tape with ducks on it, might work if you haven't got any suitable books lying around.

Mad Mask
2008-10-23, 06:49 AM

It's a paronomasia, Q.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-23, 06:54 AM
It's a paronomasia, Q.

Why would that be? They weren't talking about ducks, they were talking about duct tape! My head hurts in confusion!

By the way, very handsom avatar.

Mad Mask
2008-10-23, 06:58 AM
Why would that be? They weren't talking about ducks, they were talking about duct tape! My head hurts in confusion!

Isn't that the point of a pun ? To confuse people ?

By the way, very handsome avatar.

:smallsmile:

Nameless
2008-10-23, 07:01 AM
Hey MAd Mask, didn't the original Mad Mask have a different eye or something? :smallconfused:

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 07:11 AM
Hey MAd Mask, didn't the original Mad Mask have a different eye or something? :smallconfused:

Yeah it was all big and creepy, and blood was running out of it. Dont ask him to get it back.

Nameless
2008-10-23, 07:36 AM
Yeah it was all big and creepy, and blood was running out of it. Dont ask him to get it back.

Aww... ._.

http://photos3.flickr.com/6641682_1759e3fb4d.jpg

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 07:54 AM
Aww... ._.

Let me offer you this conterproposal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI).

Nameless
2008-10-23, 08:08 AM
No 70's/80's pop song will EVER be better then this... in fact... no pop song at all...

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 08:11 AM
How about this then

Nameless
2008-10-23, 08:20 AM
Why is there a fake link?

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 08:26 AM
Because you touch yourself at night.

The Gremlin
2008-10-23, 09:01 AM
Ooookay. This thread is seriously creepy. :smalleek:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-23, 09:10 AM
Ooookay. This thread is seriously creepy. :smalleek:

Not to worry, we have the (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34493)thread for you! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73705)

DoomITP
2008-10-23, 09:27 AM
Okay...guys lets relax...breathe deeply :smalleek:

Keveak
2008-10-23, 09:31 AM

Yes very deeply. That gives me time to get a gun

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 09:36 AM

doesnt get the sawdust out of my eyes :smallfrown:

DoomITP
2008-10-23, 09:43 AM
uh... I dunno about that. :smallfrown:

The Gremlin
2008-10-23, 09:44 AM
Not to worry, we have the (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34493)thread for you! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73705)

*Chokes* STOP IT! :smalleek:

Keveak
2008-10-23, 09:46 AM
doesnt get the sawdust out of my eyes :smallfrown:

That won't annoy you for very long. *points gun at Threeshades*

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 09:48 AM

true, now i only need to get rid of the headache
you know visual threats don't work if people cant see them.

The Gremlin
2008-10-23, 09:52 AM

Careful, don't want to get this thread locked.

Keveak
2008-10-23, 09:52 AM
true, now i only need to get rid of the headache
you know visual threats don't work if people cant see them.

why:confused: *uses gun-like-water-pistol to get sawdust out of your eyes:tongue:*

The Gremlin
2008-10-23, 10:05 AM
why:confused: *uses gun-like-water-pistol to get sawdust out of your eyes:tongue:*

Because the visual threats are VISUAL. :smallannoyed::smallsmile:
Also, Keveak, use some grammar. Nobody likes someone who constantly spells badly and won't capitalize when he should. :smallannoyed: But then, he's been in Nowhere for ages, so he's quite possible mad.

Keveak
2008-10-23, 10:20 AM
Because the visual threats are VISUAL. :smallannoyed::smallsmile:
Also, Keveak, use some grammar. Nobody likes someone who constantly spells badly and won't capitalize when he should. :smallannoyed: But then, he's been in Nowhere for ages, so he's quite possible mad. :smallbiggrin:

You saw them didn't you eye weel newar ouse yo petty grammar, NEVER:tongue:. Nah okay.

Fawkes
2008-10-23, 10:31 AM

I mean Duck tape.

http://www.emergencyresources.com/ducktape.jpg

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 10:41 AM
I mean Duck tape.

http://www.emergencyresources.com/ducktape.jpg

WANT! nao!

Fawkes
2008-10-23, 10:46 AM
It's kind of a leading brand, at least around these parts.

Also, according to wikipedia, duck tape is an acceptable spelling of duct tape. But I was referring to Duck brand duct tape, which is my favorite, based entirely upon its name.

Nameless
2008-10-23, 10:48 AM
ABR HOUSE OF HORRORS!

I COMMAND IT!

:smalltongue:

chriky
2008-10-23, 10:49 AM
I went through the trick or treaters thread and did nearly all the ABR characters. I've got: Me, Keveak, Gremlin, Tiffanie, Jason, Kpenguin, T'n'D, Mad Mask, nameless, puppetmaster, the Q, Shades of gray and szilard. :smallbiggrin:

The only ones i haven't done are randomizer and Fayt because they're both too hard (could randomizer send me is SVG file somehow). And Iceddragons because I don't know who he is going as. :smallbiggrin:

Edit; @ Nameless i'm already doing it.

Nameless
2008-10-23, 10:57 AM
Edit; @ Nameless i'm already doing it.

Wait what?

Because you touch yourself at night.

I'm going to ignore this.

chriky
2008-10-23, 10:58 AM
I'm making a hallowean thing like a did for talk like a pirate day. Isn't that what you meant by ABR house of horrer? :smallconfused:

Nameless
2008-10-23, 11:02 AM
No Chriky. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34493)

Fawkes
2008-10-23, 11:06 AM
Chriky, draw Mechafox as Nobody! :smallbiggrin:

chriky
2008-10-23, 11:09 AM
No Chriky. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34493)

Sorry, My bad.

@Mechafox when you say mechafox do you mean the fox robot or do you want me to draw Nobody dressed as himself?

Fawkes
2008-10-23, 11:10 AM
Fox robot dressed as Nobody.

Nobody is not Mechafox!

Nameless
2008-10-23, 11:12 AM
So Ummm... I'm gonna make one now. :smallsmile:

Keveak
2008-10-23, 11:19 AM
Chriky's back, YAY. Seriously he's fun:biggrin:

By the way never ever read the House of Horrors thread never:eek::eek:

Nameless
2008-10-23, 11:24 AM
LOOK WHAT I DID! :smallbiggrin:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94653

chriky
2008-10-23, 11:27 AM
Chriky's back, YAY. Seriously he's fun:biggrin:

By the way never ever read the House of Horrors thread never:eek::eek:

I left? :smallconfused:

Keveak
2008-10-23, 12:09 PM
I left? :smallconfused:

Dunno but you're fun.

@Nameless: :annoyed:

Calamity
2008-10-23, 12:12 PM
@Nameless: :annoyed:

Aw c'mon, you like it really. :smalltongue:

Keveak
2008-10-23, 12:25 PM
Aw c'mon, you like it really. :smalltongue:

Ahem, http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2361/bonk1jt2.png

Nameless
2008-10-23, 12:32 PM
He loves it really, I can see the twinkle in his eyes. :smalltongue:

Keveak
2008-10-23, 12:36 PM
He loves it really, I can see the twinkle in his eyes. :smalltongue:

No, seriously I'm offended by that. And eyes? You can't see me *****. PHIL, RODRIQUES I WANNA SUE HIM

VV Whoops didn't Knew

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 12:37 PM
Nameless can i get a seal of fun-time approval for my silly hat and fake mustache?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/tobiootshat.png

T-O-E
2008-10-23, 12:39 PM
No, seriously I'm offended by that. And eyes? You can't see me moron. PHIL, RODRIQUES I WANNA SUE HIM

Please don't call others morons, it's considered flaming.

Calamity
2008-10-23, 12:58 PM
No, seriously I'm offended by that.

Geez, it's a joke. This ABR y'know, it's not exactly the most serious place in the world.

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 01:01 PM
new comic up.

Keveak
2008-10-23, 01:04 PM
Geez, it's a joke. This ABR y'know, it's not exactly the most serious place in the world.

Okay

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6590/monkey2xt4.png
:mad:

Keveak
2008-10-23, 01:07 PM
FFF Canon
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon123.png

There.

That has to be non-cannon. But still HAHAHHAHAHAHA

....WAIT did you make lying a beard? He has two now. give him another

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-23, 01:12 PM
Did I even need the moustache addition?

I've got a full beard after all.

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 01:13 PM
Did I even need the moustache addition?

I've got a full beard after all.

Yes you did

chriky
2008-10-23, 01:18 PM
FFF Canon
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/Tobi-Sean/VsSalmon123.png

There.

I think the people who have the top of their hat pointing left are super cool. :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-10-23, 01:20 PM
Mechafox should keep the moustache. :smallbiggrin:

BRC
2008-10-23, 01:21 PM
Is there a reason for the Hats n' Staches?

Keveak
2008-10-23, 01:22 PM
I think the people who have the top of their hat pointing left are super cool. :smallbiggrin:

WHAT. You picked the creepy guy with red eyes but not me.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-23, 01:23 PM

'Cause it looks awesome?

Nameless
2008-10-23, 01:24 PM

It's awesome.

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 01:31 PM
'Cause it looks awesome?

It's awesome.

I rest my case.

Keveak
2008-10-23, 01:34 PM
I rest my case.

Phil, Rodriquez its yours:amused:
(R)Kittykitty

Its stupid Threeshades, thats why they say awesome

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 01:35 PM
Phil, Rodriquez its yours:amused:
(R)Kittykitty

Its stupid Threeshades, thats why they say awesome

youre stupid because you cannot spell Rodriguez

Keveak
2008-10-23, 01:38 PM
youre stupid because you cannot spell Rodriguez

Then neither can you.
can we stop this I think it was a fun comic Threeshades.

Threeshades
2008-10-23, 01:46 PM
Then neither can you.
can we stop this I think it was a fun comic Threeshades.

And i made another one :)

Nameless
2008-10-23, 01:52 PM
Oh so NOW everyone's wearing Party Hats... :smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-10-23, 01:53 PM
They certainly don't look like party hats. :smalltongue:

Edit; just noticed, post number 1000; thread's 2/3s done.